Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Zakeri »

X wrote:Zakeri, are you serious? You have nothing else to say after 4 pages and 9 days of silence?
I do. I've been looking back over the phase change and what happened before it.

It's practically undeniable to me that Jebus is a cult leader based on what happened during phase change, and how Quints reacted towards him not being recruited. I don't think he's either God or a Cult leader because God didn't hit him, and I think he's a Cult Leader because Quintz wouldn't venge-out God just because he was being lynched.

DGB is also very noticable for placing her vote on someone other than who she believed was god. She voted, unvoted, and revoted Jebus while fingering others, even after listing Jebus blatantly as "Not God". It's very likely the DGB is a cult leader and has found Jebus to be another cult leader. It's also very possible if Jebus was Recruited that DGB was in fact the other Cult Leader that Recruited him, thus leading him to join the other cult leader.

I'll have to take another look back to see who's god from all of this, but it might lead to Pacman, who DGB seems to have been distancing.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:38 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Zakeri wrote:DGB is also very noticable for placing her vote on someone other than who she believed was god. She voted, unvoted, and revoted Jebus while fingering others, even after listing Jebus blatantly as "Not God".
Yeah. That's because I don't know. But I'm pretty sure god is one of the players with a failed Day 1 wagon.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

SP, if you're asking my why I voted for al, it's pretty self explanatory if you look at his two most recent posts and the respective time stamps. Coupled with his faux hammer and his general "I'm eager to help the town" attitude screams scum.

X's myk-case is intriguing although written from an extremely biased perspective. I'm not really behind the mykonian-thing. Either an al- or a pacman-lynch would be my guess.
"It is not the Russians I fear: it is the Doctor Bluthgelds, the Doctor Bloodmoneys, in our own society, that terrify me."--PKD
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Jebus »

Zakeri wrote:It's practically undeniable to me that Jebus is a cult leader based on what happened during phase change, and how Quints reacted towards him not being recruited. I don't think he's either God or a Cult leader because God didn't hit him, and I think he's a Cult Leader because Quintz wouldn't venge-out God just because he was being lynched.
Re-phrase the entire paragraph for me, please.

And it's seriously obvious who's scum right now. So my request to you scumbags, stop getting in the way.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

So, we shouldn't lynch mykonian because you say so? (that's directed towards myk's last post)
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by X »

mykonian wrote:X, nice post, really.
Bows.
We can be gentlemanly about this. :)
mykonian wrote:The if I were god statements could be a way to talk around the subject, but you are going to make mistakes in that case: I tried to see who could be god that way, and tried to explain my thoughts.
I take a different approach to try to identify people's roles: take what they do, and see how they coincide with their potential objectives. Your way gets you into the mindset of the scum, as you say. Thus I get the picture that you're scum. It's a good alibi, but not necessarily true.
Bloodmoney wrote:X's myk-case is intriguing although written from an extremely biased perspective. I'm not really behind the mykonian-thing. Either an al- or a pacman-lynch would be my guess.
I think I found some valid points.
Jebus wrote:
Zakeri wrote:It's practically undeniable to me that Jebus is a cult leader based on what happened during phase change, and how Quints reacted towards him not being recruited. I don't think he's either God or a Cult leader because God didn't hit him, and I think he's a Cult Leader because Quintz wouldn't venge-out God just because he was being lynched.
QFT.
Jebus wrote:And it's seriously obvious who's scum right now. So my request to you scumbags, stop getting in the way.
Who?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Jebus wrote:
Oh, I see what I did wrong.

I meant to say that I think he's not Agnositic, a Cult recruit or Neitzche because God knew him and didn't kill him. He also Can't be God, because Quintz wouldn't even target him, much less out him as unrecruitable. That only leaves Cult Leader.

Bloodmoney's case on Al is valid, but does it find god? Or just Scum in general? With my current analysis, I'm leaning towards Pacman as god, due to blatant distancing from DGB.

Vote: Pacman281292
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Mykonian has much stronger godtells than pacman.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by populartajo »

Why havent we lynched alcoholic yet?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:58 pm

Post by ortolan »

Why does Zakeri only have one vote? I wasn't joking, guys.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:34 am

Post by Zakeri »

We're not going to get anywhere like this, are we?
"You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get [two vig kills]... okay." - Zakeri
"I [i]wish[/i] I ever got messages like this." - Vi
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:25 am

Post by Jahudo »

ortolan wrote:Why does Zakeri only have one vote? I wasn't joking, guys.
No one knows why you're voting him.
populartajo wrote:Why havent we lynched alcoholic yet?
What did you think of alcoholic's defense?
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:26 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Bloodmoney wrote:SP, if you're asking my why I voted for al, it's pretty self explanatory if you look at his two most recent posts and the respective time stamps. Coupled with his faux hammer and his general "I'm eager to help the town" attitude screams scum.

X's myk-case is intriguing although written from an extremely biased perspective. I'm not really behind the mykonian-thing. Either an al- or a pacman-lynch would be my guess.
It was just that you never mentioned al before, so I was confused as to what your reasoning was. That being said, I agree with that reasoning: al's super-eager-post-hammer-vote suggested untownlike qualities.

About the mykonian case brought up by X, I want to review his meta. Right now, I have the feeling that his points are right, considering the game I played with him when we were both Town (Mini 682) he didn't act that way. But I need to make sure.
Jebus wrote:And it's seriously obvious who's scum right now. So my request to you scumbags, stop getting in the way.
This feels desperate. :|

After these recent events, I'm leaning towards more myko and al, less on pacman. I'll make my choice after I review myko's meta.
[i]Currently lurking about...
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:29 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

populartajo wrote:Why havent we lynched alcoholic yet?
ortolan wrote:Why does Zakeri only have one vote? I wasn't joking, guys.
What's up with these, guys? Very much active lurking. :?
[/i]
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:52 am

Post by mykonian »

SilverPhoenix wrote:About the mykonian case brought up by X, I want to review his meta. Right now, I have the feeling that his points are right, considering the game I played with him when we were both Town (Mini 682) he didn't act that way. But I need to make sure.

After these recent events, I'm leaning towards more myko and al, less on pacman. I'll make my choice after I review myko's meta.
don't bother, you won't find it. But you won't find it in my scum games either. If you remember that game I was in with you, I was practically useless. I'm still trying to change that.
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:54 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

mykonian wrote:don't bother, you won't find it. But you won't find it in my scum games either. If you remember that game I was in with you, I was practically useless. I'm still trying to change that.
To be fair, it was one of your first games. And you did survive to the endgame, unlike me. :wink:
And not to see like putting words in your mouth, but are you agreeing with X's observations?
[/i]
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:52 am

Post by mykonian »

well, the fact that they are observations makes that a yes. I just don't end on the same conclusions as he does. But I do use the "if I were god" part often, and I did change my idea about towny/lurking god with qwints.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:36 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

On a tangential note: INDIGO HERON NEEDS TO POST
"It is not the Russians I fear: it is the Doctor Bluthgelds, the Doctor Bloodmoneys, in our own society, that terrify me."--PKD
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:37 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

Gurgi: please prod Indigo for me.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:05 am

Post by Jahudo »

Bloodmoney wrote:
Gurgi: please prod Indigo for me.
Why are you singling out Indigo? Gurgi already prodded him plus other people that haven't posted since that prod. Look at X's request for prods.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:37 am

myk, admitting that you have godtells isn't going to stop us from roasting your divine bananas.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:53 am

Post by mykonian »

zwetschenwasser wrote:myk, admitting that you have godtells isn't going to stop us from roasting your divine bananas.
They are no godtells, you haven't read the explanation, and you don't care, you just have seen that someone attacks me and you think that a good idea.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

All prods except Double A's have been picked up.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Double A
Double A
Townie
Double A
Townie
Townie

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:26 am

Post by Double A »

Hey guys, I've been out of town a lot last week, first to New York (Mon-Fri MORNING) and then to the beach (Fri-Sun)
[url=http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=119802]Capo de Tutti Capi III on totalwar.org - so amazing your head will pop[/url]
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:17 am

Post by ortolan »

The fact the Zakeri wagon only has two votes appalls me

Why aren't you voting,
scum
?
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”