JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:03 am

Post by JereIC »

Well, for the sake of argument, let's say you're right. Why would that be important to your case against me? How does me getting that wrong look scummy?

Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

Fishythefish - 1 (pacman281292)
Debonair Danny DiPietro - 1 (freeko)
Light-kun - 1 (na85)
freeko - 5 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, HowardRoark, Light-kun, Fishythefish, Nuwen)
pacman281292 - 2 (ZEEnon, Amished)

Not Voting - 2 (DraketheFake, JereIC)

12 alive, 7 to lynch.
freeko is at L-2

-Mod

(Vote Count accurate as of Post 304)
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:20 am

Post by Fishythefish »

I think freeko is attempting to reposition us to voting for him because of his aggressive play-style, rather than for his tunnel vision, unwillingess to listen to reason and general anti-town play. I am certain freeko is a horribly anti-town player, and think there is a very good chance he is scum.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:58 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

I would like na85, Drake, Amished, JereIC, and ZEE to let us know what they think of freeko's complete and total meltdown lately and if/why they feel more comfortable with their votes where they are right now.
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:08 am

Post by DraketheFake »

And I in turn would direct Mr. DiPietro to my posts 276, 283, and 289 to answer my part of that question. I unvoted in 276, for reference.

Personally, I'd prefer if we got someone to replace freeko who appeared to give a crap about playing this game even under pressure from other players rather than just lynching him outright, as his behavior is detrimental and unfair to whichever side he's on. But failing that, I'd be fine loosing him of the burden of being alive in this game.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:52 am

Post by JereIC »

I'll
Unvote
, can't really back up the case against DDD anymore.

Not sure how I feel about freeko. On the one hand, I think he's more likely to be anti-social than anti-town, and I think he's a convenient target. On the other hand, Nuwen is right, his arguments are terrible and somewhat scummy, and I think he's the scummiest player in the game at the moment. If he can't post a rational self-defense soon I'll probably vote him.
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:20 am

Post by Light-kun »

No change else where:

@Amished:

My high percent on the fish is due to an extremely far reach that can conclude he is scummy off a statement made during the rvs, which might be reading too much into flavor. I am not too informed on the matter and due to his play (versus a reading in his word choice), he looks to be one of the more town aligned players. Making the assumption I live to see the point where it is irrelevant (he's dead, or we are in lylo, or I'm about to be lynched.) I'll be sure to explain, but it really isn't anything to concern yourself with and it certainly isn't damning. (If it were damning, not mentioning it would be stupid.)
Show
Town: 2-3-0
Mafia: 1-0-0
Neu~: 0-0-0
-neu: 0-1-0
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:41 am

Post by Amished »

Like everyone said, freeko's behavior is completely out of line, and getting a replacement would both put them in a stupid spot to be in as well. I would be comfortable with lynching him at the moment.

@L-k: I was also wondering what caused my percentage to be rather high comparatively high.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:55 am

Post by freeko »

jereIC wrote: If he can't post a rational self-defense soon I'll probably vote him.
Go ahead and vote then. Nothing I do is ever rational. Or save your weak ass excuses for D2 when you have to answer for them.
fishy wrote: I am certain freeko is a horribly anti-town player, and think there is a very good chance he is scum.
Wrong. Instead you just want to puch that easy mislynch along dont you. Now you earn the random insult of the post for the reminder of the brilliance in your post. Why would I as a scum player want to have people voting for me jackass? Seems kind of counterproductive doesnt it? No, instead I am perfectly fine with being lynched. Its going to make for a fun D2 with everyone having to explain themselves as to why they voted for me.[quote="DDD]
I would like na85, Drake, Amished, JereIC, and ZEE to let us know what they think of freeko's complete and total meltdown lately and if/why they feel more comfortable with their votes where they are right now.
[/quote]
Now who has tunnel vision? If you arent scum this game, then I really have to reconsider ever playing this game ever again.

For what its worth I should pm the mod right now with who I think is what roles in sort of a time capsule. We can see either how right or how wrong I am after the game. WIth so many morons like you running around in this game, I really dont care what happens to me. I am not going to backtrack on anything like a certain someone has repeatedly done to make themselves "look" town oriented. The only one aside from these 3 retards that I have not mentioned that will most likely be scum is light-kun. Since you think I had a "meltdown" from attempting to deal with your overall stupidity, I will just sit back and let you retards lynch me. It might be more fun watching this game from the sidelines anyway when you morons have to justify your stupidity D2.
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:04 am

Post by DraketheFake »

freeko wrote:No, instead I am perfectly fine with being lynched. Its going to make for a fun D2 with everyone having to explain themselves as to why they voted for me
How much fun is it going to be for you to read the equivalent of 7 other players collectively shrugging their shoulders and pointing to how abrasive and useless you've been all day?
freeko wrote:Nothing I do is ever rational.
Vote: freeko
. L-1, etc.
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:09 am

Post by DraketheFake »

freeko wrote:Why would I as a scum player want to have people voting for me jackass?
Forgot this gem. As a scum player you wouldn't want to have players voting for you, which means that you might
stop being an abrasive douchebag and actually play the goddamn game
in order to avoid having even more votes put on you. And no, repeatedly whining about DDD "backpedaling" doesn't count as playing.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:11 am

Post by Nuwen »

freeko wrote:Nothing I do is ever rational.
freeko wrote:Why would I as a scum player want to have people voting for me jackass? Seems kind of counterproductive doesnt it?
Heh. You shouldn't try to WIFOM your way out of something right after blubbing up a personality axiom.

If you have a laundry list of scum, it's best to share it now before you flip. Your higher concern for being "right" when we reach post-game analysis rather than throwing out every piece of pro-town information
now
is only adding to the anti-town landslide.
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Nuwen »

Simulpost.

No hammers before we get a claim, agreed?
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Nuwen »

EDWOP: *before we get freeko's list of suspects and a claim

(sorry for the triple post)
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:19 am

Post by DraketheFake »

Nuwen wrote:No hammers before we get a claim, agreed?
Aw it's sweet, you think we're getting a claim.

How much you have to learn :(.

He's also made it pretty clear that he doesn't care to share any of his actual thoughts or precious suspicions, which is peachy of him (I imagine it's "Everybody voting for me is obviously scum" or something to that effect, anyway). Don't get me wrong, we absolutely shouldn't hammer until he gets to post more of his vitriol, but I have my doubts.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by freeko »

vote freeko

Bite me.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Nuwen »

DraketheFake wrote:
Nuwen wrote:No hammers before we get a claim, agreed?
Aw it's sweet, you think we're getting a claim.
At least the opportunity was offered.

Instead, we got a self-hammer. Lovely.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by JereIC »

freeko wrote:
vote freeko

Bite me.
/facepalm
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

freeko DID NOT unvote before he voted. He is still at L-1.

Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something.

Fishythefish - 1 (pacman281292)
Debonair Danny DiPietro - 1 (freeko)
Light-kun - 1 (na85)
freeko - 6 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, HowardRoark, Light-kun, Fishythefish, Nuwen, DraketheFake)
pacman281292 - 2 (ZEEnon, Amished)

Not Voting - 1 (JereIC)

12 alive, 7 to lynch.
freeko is at L-1

-Mod

(Vote Count accurate as of Post 316)
Last edited by orangepenguin on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by DraketheFake »

Hm.

To unvote and prolong the misery, or not to do that: that is the question.

(OP, he should have 6 votes on him in that vote count.)
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by HowardRoark »

unvote freeko

I want to take away the chance of the self vote hammer. My hopes? That if you are town, freeko, that you share any other insights that you have.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

HowardRoark wrote:
unvote freeko

I want to take away the chance of the self vote hammer. My hopes? That if you are town, freeko, that you share any other insights that you have.
Right, he just tried to self-hammer, but he's really going to have a sudden change of heart and now decide to actually help the town, riiiiiggggghhhhht.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by Nuwen »

I'd also like to point out that self-hammering is only optimal play for caught scum.

Freeko's play hasn't followed strongest play guidelines, but a self-hammer isn't making my vote go anywhere. It's either an overtly scummy tactic to end the day ASAP or some of the worst town play I've ever seen.
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by HowardRoark »

*sob* Can't a guy dream? *sob*

Seriously, I understand that. The other question is will he even check back? Or will he sit at L-1 until we have to request a replacement?
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by DraketheFake »

To be fair and accurate, it has been 8 days now since pacman posted anything. Which is obviously unacceptable.

Mod: Did he ever pick up his prod? Could we get some kind second prod/replacement process going?

Currently awaiting a response, which I gave him a few days. Will send another prod tomorrow - if he doesn't respond to that one, he will be replaced. Won't start day without replacement though.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by freeko »

mod wrote: freeko DID NOT unvote before he voted. He is still at L-1.
At least someone knows the rules and how to play the game. Stupid donkies.
nuwen wrote: I'd also like to point out that self-hammering is only optimal play for caught scum.
Do you think it was my intent to self hammer myself? Do you not think that it wasnt a minor little detail that I forgot to unvote before giving you pathetic meatbags what you want anyway? What exactly are you looking for here?

As a tangent, do you think my play has been optimal so far? That might be the first little clue as to my intent. I certainly knew what I was doing when I did that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”