X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:03 am

Post by X »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm an invisible townie vengeful jester who has an alt in this game who doesn't appear in the player list.
Nice. That was Tar-inspired, I can tell.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:37 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

I have done reading Day 1 and Jahudo is
so
God.

Vote Jahudo
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
Double A
Double A
Townie
Double A
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Double A »

X wrote:
Double A wrote:No, I'm just a bad agnostic.
Intentionally playing newbie?
FoS: Double A
. Bigger tells from mykonian, though.
Well, I can't really help it if I'm playing bad and don't know what's going on since every other post is either a flood of quotes or a 5-page research paper.
[url=http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=119802]Capo de Tutti Capi III on totalwar.org - so amazing your head will pop[/url]
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:19 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

hp [leaves] wrote:I have done reading Day 1 and Jahudo is
so
God.

Vote Jahudo
Again I'm willing to lynch any of the aborted day 1 wagons.

unvote, vote: Jahudo
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:43 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

CL's CLAIM, DAMMIT!
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:21 am

Post by Jahudo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Again I'm willing to lynch any of the aborted day 1 wagons.
I never had a wagon on me. That means you're lying. LAL!

So people like DGB, Jebus, Zakeri, zwetschenwasser, ting and bloodmoney are the ones you want to look at if you believe in this strategy.
hp [leaves] wrote:I have done reading Day 1 and Jahudo is so God.
Read day 2 and give some reasons next time. Thanks for stopping by.

Double A: Maybe you need to start over reading from Day 2 and the quotes will make more sense? Whatever you decide, you need to be more active than this.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:00 am

I may be confusing you with Jebus.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by mykonian »

mask man wrote:Sure sucks ass to be the christian recruit.

So I had some problems with Troj32 blah blah, I couldn't post or PM or anything, Google was gay, but I could still read. Gave up though and tried telling someone to tell Gurgi to replace me, but I'm back now I guess. I'll be able to re read later.
I think this is it. He can only win by being recruited, and killing god (who's name he knows) destroys all his chances on winning. Maskman doesn't want to lynch god.

So, it is 10 against 8, and that is close to impossible for town to win, if scum doesn't bus/distance. So I assume they won't, and that's why we could look for people that were distanced from day 1, but where some attention disappeared day 2. (yes, I know this is close to impossible, just throwing it out, maybe Nietsche has some use for it)
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by ortolan »

DGB (999) wrote:Misrwp. But finding God is a long shot. CL's are easier. Besides how can we distinguish god-scum from CL-scum?
Stop being scummy please. If we lynch another cult leader we insta-lose. Well I do. Not sure about you.
DGB (1031) wrote:I may be confusing you with Jebus.
We've already worked out that Jebus is virtually guaranteed to be a cult leader. Your insistence on attacking him also pretty much guarantees you are either the leader or a recruit of the other remaining cult.

Now rewinding...
Zakeri (950) wrote:I do. I've been looking back over the phase change and what happened before it.

It's practically undeniable to me that Jebus is a cult leader based on what happened during phase change, and how Quints reacted towards him not being recruited. I don't think he's either God or a Cult leader because God didn't hit him, and I think he's a Cult Leader because Quintz wouldn't venge-out God just because he was being lynched.

DGB is also very noticable for placing her vote on someone other than who she believed was god. She voted, unvoted, and revoted Jebus while fingering others, even after listing Jebus blatantly as "Not God". It's very likely the DGB is a cult leader and has found Jebus to be another cult leader. It's also very possible if Jebus was Recruited that DGB was in fact the other Cult Leader that Recruited him, thus leading him to join the other cult leader.

I'll have to take another look back to see who's god from all of this, but it might lead to Pacman, who DGB seems to have been distancing.
I have no qualms with either of these conclusions. Funny thing is I still think you're God. God of course knows who his cult leaders are and would be perfectly fine with announcing suspicion of them.
Especially
in this context where both God and the town are actively trying to avoid lynching cult leaders anyhow (God needs to kill Nietzsche to win, Town needs to kill God to win- either has to happen before we kill a second cult leader or else the other cult wins). Plus it serves your goal of flying under the radar until you can kill Nietzsche very, very well.
Zakeri (956) wrote:I'm leaning towards Pacman as god, due to blatant distancing from DGB.
Oh, looking for people who DGB has distanced from sounds just dandy.
DGB (935) wrote:
ortolan wrote:I have just determined that Zakeri is the lynch for today.

Vote: Zakeri

You know you want to.
Gah! I hate, HATE mind readers.

unvote, vote: Zakeri
DGB was keen to get her vote off and onto Jahudo though, who to me looks incredibly obv-town:
DGB (1028) wrote:Again I'm willing to lynch any of the aborted day 1 wagons.

Pacman is too obvious and easy a target (lurking, lacking contributions etc.) and I think Zakeri was taking advantage.

I am calling out Zakeri as God now. Agnostics please vote for him, don't wait until tomorrow by which time I may be culted and trying my best to prevent his lynch. Also if you pretty much notice all his posts today solely relate to God's thought process. There's nothing to indicate he isn't God.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:24 pm

Post by Adel »

ok.

unvote, vote: Zakeri
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:12 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:I may be confusing you with Jebus.
This is too convenient... :?
mask man
mask man
Goon
mask man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:29 am

Post by mask man »

Well I'm seeing way too many new faces?
Sorry about last week, I guess I didn't really get the time. As a matter of fact I don't have time today, but I'm eating so I'll be re reading from... I guess the whole game over again. Words shall come from my mouth like the greatest of barf in the moments to come.
Show
The monster entered the blacksmith.
The monster became Otto the Blacksmith.
Otto the Blacksmith became the strongest man in the village.
But one day he said,
ÔÇ£Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.ÔÇØ
Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Chomp Chomp! Gulp!

The hungry monster ate Otto from the inside out.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:48 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

Done reading. My opinion on Jahudo stands still.
Jahudo wrote:
hp [leaves] wrote:I have done reading Day 1 and Jahudo is so God.
Read day 2 and give some reasons next time. Thanks for stopping by.
- Bussing qwints
- Trying to not rock the boat
- Voting only with wagons

These are enough for me for the time being.
mask man
mask man
Goon
mask man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:00 am

Post by mask man »

first post, Jagudo random votes jebus, who is either jewish or muslim CL

populartajo takes this as a christain CL claim and random votes X.

Zwet randoms DGB.

ting randoms zack.

Jebus looks at zwet and ponders who 'scum' would vote for. votes p-tajo for "making him think too hard"

I put ideas on planning to be converted out there, random MyKonian.

qwints votes jebus with a "Well, this one is easy."

Zackattack randoms pacman.

Zakeri randoms Erratus Apathos

Errarus jumps on X

ortolan OMGUSifies Ting.

X fails at quoting, first to point out losing of 2 CLs die and randoms me.

Bloodmoney randoms DGB

ting demotes my thoughts

tornado randoms DGB

silver votes zwet, and suggests that it should be God-CLs-Nietzche

Zachattack points out that agnostics want Nietzche alive

silver unvotes, votes DGB for not posting, and wagoning.

Jahudo votes DGB

Jebus uses one of my "If I were Nietzche" statement, wondering if he is the only one to "catch" it and think it's interesting.

Zakeri votes jebus for pointing out Nietzche.

Jebus says "No, I'm just wondering what that was. I don't see how it can be stretched to that with no middle-ground. " in defense?

Ting unvotes, votes zakeri?

X FoSs Jebus

Jahudo also demotes my "assume culted" plan a little too late.

DBG OMGUSs zwet and agrees with tings "vote CLs > members"

bloodmoney hops on zakeri,

Even though I don't see how the initial comment by Jebus was necessary, I don't see how he could've interpreted mm's line as a Nietzsche-slip, and even if he did, I don't see why he would openly fish for something like that. - Bloodmoney

How does that make zakeri scum? It looks more like it was directed at jebus, so why are you voting the one that said the exact same words BEFORE you? Someone votes someone, you agree, and vote the person you agree with? huh!? Am I really lost? zakeri votes jebus, then ting just votes zakeri without any words or explaination, then bloodmoney jumps on it like there is logic behind what ting did in the first place? I never really did see why everyone randomly started a "lol it's zakeri" wagon. watching ting+bloodmoney from now on.

And then populertajo just goes on zakeri without a word, did he make an epic shit on the agnostics sidewalk that I didn't notice, that was soooo obv it didn't need explaination?

And then jebus votes zakeri, there is a quote pyramid of voting zakeri, only bloodmoneys has an explaination, and it doesn't make any sense. Did jebus just shake the wagon onto zak through some strange god powers of epicness?

zwet is the first to speak up against the wagon.

To me, it was a tie between zakeri and jebus? Apparently I understood at the time and forgot wtf happened? Thankfully I vote jebus.

Zakeri explains that he was attacking jebus, and not interpreting jebus as nietzche, and points out that jebus still hasn't said anything about it and OMGUS'd zakeri. The only thing is that bloodmoney wasn't directing the post at zakeri, because he CANNOT be that stupid.

bloodmoney unvotes and votes jebus... Thats good but, why was he voting zakeri in the first place?

zwet tries again to speak up. This time with "so why are jebus/zakeri god/N"

X votes jebus, X thinks the madness on zakeri is because zakeri pointed out that jebus was openly looking at me as nietzsche in the first place. Which is rather queer because he(zakeri) isn't the only one voting jebus, and jebus was just epic scum.

Erratus appears to think that bloodmoney was defending zakeri(when he voted zakeri) and then looks at zwets "why are jebus/zakeri blah blah" which was clearly an attempt to open peoples eyes as if it were REAL confusion, and votes zakeri because two "seedy players" are defending him. One of which was apparently attacking zakeri with a shield.

bloodmoney thinks cult wouldn't bus god, and god wouldn't even dare vote a cult member

silver points to Erratus that zwet isn't CL just for being stupid.

Erratud counters with "I said cult, not CL"

Zakeri drops the jebus vote because they think jebus is TOO scummy. votes DGB.

Notice how the scum drops a serious vote for a joke one when pressure is applied to him. - Jahudo, before voting zakeri.

Then qwints agrees and asks zakeri why he voted DGB??!? before voting zakeri ofc.

I agree with zakeri slightly, but still think jebus was just jumping on the magically appearing zakeri vote to get away from accusing me.

ortolan is one of the lucky people to have a brain,
nd why is Zakeri the scummy one out of this? He called you up on obviously anti-town behaviour and apparently that's worthy of a vote? - ortolan

pacman randoms wickedstjr

ting FoS's jebus and zakeri.

X says he doesn't believe zakeri was scummy(an old question/attack) and then asks zakeri why Jesbus's shitty counter was making him less of a suspect to them.
^This is the only thing that EVERY makes zakeri remotely scummy to me :\

silver votes jebus, saying he is saying the whole thing is a misunderstanding.

zwet votes zakeri, while asking why he is stupid? And I thought zwet was smart.

bloodmoney thinks jebus needs more pressure.

Also, I still support more pressure on Jebus. Zak's reversion to random voting is strange especially when jumping on a leading wagon, but Jebus' vote was founded on obviously broken logic that wasn't even his. If that's not opportunism, I don't know what is. Get your priorities straight people. - Bloodmoney

This is completely true! I agree in all ways, so why don't you put some pressure on him?

mykonian arrives to the party late.

So I'm going to post and stop taking notes, it's making me rather slow.
From this I can predict that yesterday

tajo bloodmoney ting qwints and EA are cult(Jahudo 'might' be cult), jebus is god.
Show
The monster entered the blacksmith.
The monster became Otto the Blacksmith.
Otto the Blacksmith became the strongest man in the village.
But one day he said,
ÔÇ£Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.ÔÇØ
Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Chomp Chomp! Gulp!

The hungry monster ate Otto from the inside out.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:07 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

mask man wrote:jebus is god.
NO cult leader at any point would bus God. It's pretty much insta-lose.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:23 am

PRUFT
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:42 am

Post by X »

hp [leaves], I'll look back at Jahudo later. Seems pretty town to me.
Double A wrote:Well, I can't really help it if I'm playing bad and don't know what's going on since every other post is either a flood of quotes or a 5-page research paper.
Then replace out. It's not an insult - this is a difficult game to get a hold of for a first timer. It's not normal mafia.

Wait, why does DGB vote Jahudo and then leave the vote on when he says that he's been confusing Jahudo and Jebus?

mykonian is clearly distracting from God-finding.
ortolan wrote:
Zakeri (950) wrote:I do. I've been looking back over the phase change and what happened before it.

It's practically undeniable to me that Jebus is a cult leader based on what happened during phase change, and how Quints reacted towards him not being recruited. I don't think he's either God or a Cult leader because God didn't hit him, and I think he's a Cult Leader because Quintz wouldn't venge-out God just because he was being lynched.

DGB is also very noticable for placing her vote on someone other than who she believed was god. She voted, unvoted, and revoted Jebus while fingering others, even after listing Jebus blatantly as "Not God". It's very likely the DGB is a cult leader and has found Jebus to be another cult leader. It's also very possible if Jebus was Recruited that DGB was in fact the other Cult Leader that Recruited him, thus leading him to join the other cult leader.

I'll have to take another look back to see who's god from all of this, but it might lead to Pacman, who DGB seems to have been distancing.
I have no qualms with either of these conclusions. Funny thing is I still think you're God. God of course knows who his cult leaders are and would be perfectly fine with announcing suspicion of them. Especially in this context where both God and the town are actively trying to avoid lynching cult leaders anyhow (God needs to kill Nietzsche to win, Town needs to kill God to win- either has to happen before we kill a second cult leader or else the other cult wins). Plus it serves your goal of flying under the radar until you can kill Nietzsche very, very well.
I see where this is going. I like it, but you have yet to convince me that Zakeri is more likely than mykonian as God.

mask man, that post did not clarify anything for me whatsoever.
Double A
Double A
Townie
Double A
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:43 am

Post by Double A »

Yeah, but I replaced in, and I don't think that would be very nice... or something...
[url=http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=119802]Capo de Tutti Capi III on totalwar.org - so amazing your head will pop[/url]
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:45 am

I'm glad I didn't remove my vote. I like mask man's analysis.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:49 am

DoubleA, we're not trying to be mean. It's just that if this game is frustrating you and giving you headaches it might be better if you joined a more normal game.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:07 am

Post by Jahudo »

I'm getting the feeling that this Zakeri wagon is good because it shows who if anyone doesn't want to see pressure on Zak as opposed to the wagon yesterday, but with all the hops I feel that attention is shifting away from legitimately suspicious people, like people who are creating confusion, and I still don't see new scum tells on Zak.
DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm glad I didn't remove my vote. I like mask man's analysis.
But mask man thinks Jebus is god, doesn't he? I'm not Jebus!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:33 pm

Exactly. I think dGB is cult.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:31 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Exactly. I think dGB is cult.
I agree with zwet.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:48 am

Post by Jahudo »

hp [leaves] wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Exactly. I think dGB is cult.
I agree with zwet.
You two may be right. Keeping her vote on me even though she meant to vote for Jebus might be her way of causing confusion while the real god is being suspected. That means god is either Zak or myk.

Going through DGB's posts:
-She pressured and suspected Zak very lightly but she did vote for him.
-She pressured and suspected Myk much harder but she did not vote for him.

If she was going to distance from god, she would do what she did to myk. If she was going to hop on a not-god wagon, she would do what she did to Zak.

As far as myk goes, he qwints voting patterns looked okay; not the strongest but not the weakest either. His "If I were god statements" don't feel right. His change of opinion on lurking looks bad.

unvote;
Vote: Mykonian
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:51 am

Sure.

unvote, vote: Mykonian

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”