hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:44 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

I really don't understand the point of massclaim.
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:47 am

Post by populartajo »

hp [leaves] wrote:I really don't understand the point of massclaim.
lol

i smell some fakeclaims in the last page.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:05 am

Post by mykonian »

mod

I shouldn't be around next week, but I probably am. From friday till tuesday, I don't have connection to the internet.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:10 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:More agnostic claims please!
More false claims is like it. Zwet and X are so obvcult.
tajo wrote:i smell some fakeclaims in the last page.
QFT
tajo wrote: double a is not god, the wagon grew too fast and its being pushed by obv cultists
Wut? He has like 3 votes or something. I wouldn't call that a wagon per se.

The amount of manipulation people are trying to pull is amazing.
Unvote, Vote: zwet
for being the worst.
[i]Currently lurking about...
[/i]
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:35 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Why claim?
Is back.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

SilverPhoenix wrote:
QFT
tajo wrote: double a is not god, the wagon grew too fast and its being pushed by obv cultists

for being the worst.
WHY?
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

alvinz95 wrote:Why claim?
Everyone needs a
cult
family.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:14 pm

SilverPhoenix wrote:
QFT

for being the worst.
Cult leader^
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:21 pm

Hey zwet

Feeling lonely?

Perhaps you'd like to join a *ahem* meditation group?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:27 pm

NONONO DIE CULTS DIE
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:28 pm

zwetschenwasser wrote:NONONO DIE CULTS DIE
Don't be silly now.

unvote, vote: zwet

SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:
QFT

for being the worst.
Cult leader^
Strong words for such baseless accusations. You're putting up the whole "holier than thou" approach to your cases. Just like Adel. And look what she (probably) was.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Ironically, everyone currently playing would say that. Including cult members.
[/i]
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:11 pm

Duh!
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Looker »

Well I think...
PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

Heya there, Gurgi hasn't announced it yet, but I'm the replacement for Double A. I've already read the thread once, but I'll reread, and look for good God candidates. Don't listen to DGB, Agnostics should still have a chance at winning this, we just have to reach a consensus.

I relatively agree with the plan of having Jebus lead the lynch if we don't agree on a good target and deadline is approaching. My only complaint is that it feels like a good chunk of pressure to put on one person, which could easily lead to a mislynch. The fact that we have a backup plan does not mean that agnostics shouldn't have their suspicions be backed up by detailed cases. Not only with that help convince fellow agnostics, it will also help Jebus reach a full decision.
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Duh!
Then the contribution was meaningless. Which some would say is like you, but in the context of the game currently, it is not (like you).
PieIsPopcorn wrote: I relatively agree with the plan of having Jebus lead the lynch if we don't agree on a good target and deadline is approaching. My only complaint is that it feels like a good chunk of pressure to put on one person, which could easily lead to a mislynch. The fact that we have a backup plan does not mean that agnostics shouldn't have their suspicions be backed up by detailed cases. Not only with that help convince fellow agnostics, it will also help Jebus reach a full decision.
Considering Jebus already dropped the ball so to speak, I agree with the sentiment that it is too much pressure. I mean, it is scummy to expect him to find scum, but pretty worthless to actually scum hunt this way since we only have one shot.
[/i]
PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:44 pm

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

(
Unvote
, just in case AA voted.)

These players know about Jebus's full-claim, and had absolutely no reason to not kill him (Assuming no elaborate WIFOM tactic): SilverPhoenix, al_kohaulec, ortolan, X, mykonian, Jebus (LOL), ZSW, MafiaSSK. And, to a lesser extent, hp [leaves].
None of these players are God. hp [leaves] is the only exception, but if hp was God and knew that Jebus wasn't a Cult Leader, I'm pretty sure that he would have still killed him. In addition, I think that Bloodmoney would have killed Jebus N1, but that is more of a hunch than anything based on data. Somebody would have to provide a good case on hp before I move her to the other column.

DrippingGoofball
: Now, DGB definately knew that Jebus full-claimed, so there could definately be objections for me not putting her up on the list, and I agree that the chance that she is God is EXTREMELY slim. However this is an extremely weak chance that she is deliberately not killing in order to stay in the game, because she knows that she'll be written off as clear, there are players that she wants to stay with in the game, or just to be wacky. I find this extremely unlikely, due to the fact that I doubt that the whackiness would go so far as to have her deliberately fulfilling her win condition, especially with MafiaScum's "Play to Win" rule.

The only thing that worries me is how obviously that DGB seems to be claiming CL, and nobody is jumping on it. That could be because the other cult doesn't want to be blantly identified, or it could be because she's God.

Overall though, DGB is
extremely unlikely to be God

Populartajo
: His posts radiate genuine frustration to me. I really dislike players that don't play to their current win condition (It feels like a gross violation of the "Play to Win" clause, as you are playing to win with a seperate condition that may or may not occur in the first play), but I can't see you playing this gambit as God. In addition, you dismiss the bandwagon on me, something I can't see God doing. My only problem is that your posts have never been particularly high in content, and you often seem to be following other players. I can see God doing this. It is fortuitous for God to go with the flow, as god has no motivation to hunt in any sense. His knows who the CLs are, so he knows who he needs to stop from lynching eachother. He knows who God is, so he doesn't have to worry about God dying.

Overall though, as a result of his recent play, I find populartajo to be
unlikely to be God

pacman281292
:

Suspected Jebus after the N claim, but he did not vote him, just FOSed. In his analysis post, he didn't provide many useful reads, just stated that DGB and zwet were cult (Which is true), and complained about people lurking. He said that more was forcoming, but it never did. He was extremely lurky at the beginning of the game, posting little content and only became more active after he came under pressure because of it.

However, I find his anger at zwet's pushing of my replees' lynch to be genuine, if his FOS is a little misplaced. He also is against my lynch, simply something I still don't see God doing, although he's the second candidate to do so, so it's become more of a null-tell. However, he seems to have seriously provided content to the game, and since he was called out on it, has been acting severely pro-agnostic. (I find it hard to say pro-town when almost half the town is cult/God).

Regardless, I find pacman
relatively unlikely to be God

Indigo Heron
: Extremely lurky throughout, has provided content, but not an exceedingly large amount. At the beginning he contributed much more, and now just seems to be coasting. All this behavior fits God, trying to slip under the radar, or a townie who isn't really trying. He could be a lazy agnostic, could be God. Until he provides more content, it's relatively hard to tell.

I find Heron
Likely to be God

Mask man/Alvinz95
: He begins by stating that starting to play cultist early is better than playing agnostic, and that we shouldn't try to find God. He continues to try and push apathy to lynching God, stating that the town is probably screwed anyway. He then strawmans Jebus, adding in statements that are clearly not there. Lurks for a while, apologizes for his lurking, is suspicious of Jebus throughout. He provides some content, but not a particularly enormous amount. He criticizes DGB for utilizing the too townie policy, and then states that Jebus was "Trying too hard to seem townie".

His contribution devolves into 1-3 line posts, and yet he feels that it's appropiate to criticize tajo for his "I'll contribute later" post. He starts to state suspicions (Such as "zwet+jebus cult", and then doesn't back them up with evidence from the thread.) States that he finds everybody to be scummy. (That is a sign of paranoia. Scum are far more likely to either be paranoid, because they know that the majority is against them, or pretend to be paranoid, as they think that townies are more likely to be.)

He active lurks, and doesn't seem to be paying a great deal of intention. He multiple times talks of a Christian recruit, despite the fact that qwints claimed his recruit- Jebus. Before he disappears he makes a summary post that is full of IIoA. And he posts this- "did he make an epic shit on the agnostics sidewalk that I didn't notice, that was soooo obv it didn't need explaination?" Is it just me, or does it sound like he's talking about an outside group?

Then Alvinz posts a couple one-liners, jumps onto my wagon, and shows rather obviously (IMO) feigned ignorance about the mechanics of the game ("There's a cult for every god?").

I feel that Alvinz/Mask man is
extremely likely to be God

Looker/Zakeri
: Admits to have been tunneling on Jebus in the early-game, as he thought that he was reduced to random voting when the debate regarding Jebus ended. It is revealed, however, that he stopped pressuring Jesus for a rather silly reason (That he felt that Jebus's questioning did not have an end result in mind.) He states that he was hoping to get reactions through the RVS, and then contradicts this idea in a later statement. Says that she's going to reread, and then backs off on it. Gives an "analysis" of four different players, which consists of just quotes and judgements, which amounts to a lot of IIoA. Uses WIFOM to try and get EA off him. (NOTE: EA dies that night.)

States that he's surprised that he wasn't lynched D1. Now this is a non-Godtell, as since the 3 CLs wouldn't want them lynched, there's no reason why they would be lynched D1. Still rather scummy though. Another slight non-Godtell is the fact that supposedly Jebus couldn't have been Neitzche because God didn't kill him, and yet knew that he couldn't be recruited. God knew who the CLs were, so it's likely that God would have killed him to be sure. Yet, Jebus remained alive.

Looker has just been a lurker. Hasn't provided any content, despite stating that he is reading the thread. Pretty God-like, but he hasn't made commitment for or against the AA wagon, or any wagon for that matter. I'd say that alvinz's active lurking is more scummy than Looker's lurking.

Looker's behavior is extremely scummy, and Zakeri is pretty scummy, but I find Mask man worse.

Nonetheless, I find Zakeri
Pretty likely to be God

Mask man being God explains why Jebus survived two nights (Mask man thought that there was a Christian recruit), and has been a tad more scummy than Looker/Zakeri, IMO.

Vote: Alvinz95
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I like you Pie, why couldn't you have replaced in earlier?

And yay! for Alvinz vote, my best guess at who least likely knows who Nitz is in this game.

I know I voted for him earlier, but I dont' know if my vote is still there or not, so

Unvote: Vote: Alvinz95
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
Indigo Heron
Indigo Heron
Goon
Indigo Heron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Post by Indigo Heron »

Just another reason to add to your many unpredictable statements.
最愛心。。。
Indigo Heron
Indigo Heron
Goon
Indigo Heron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Post by Indigo Heron »

Just another reason to add to your many unpredictable statements.

vote:zwet
最愛心。。。
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:18 am

PieIsPopcorn needs to be culted ASAP. tajo may have to wait. Anyone else wants to claim tajo? Isn't there a cult with 1000 alpacas just for him?

@ PieIsPopcorn - don't over-exert yourself, you wincon will change tonight.

PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:47 am

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

qwints wrote:Good point Jahudo. Why the vote for DGB zakeri?

vote: zakeri
This post by qwints is interesting, in that he enters the bandwagon on zakeri. He was the 6th vote on the wagon. Now for a man who later claims to have two win conditions (Surviving himself, and helping God survive.) I can't see him being so late on a Godwagon. If he wanted to distance, I'd expect that he'd get on early and off early. This increases my belief that Zakeri is, in fact not God.

DGB's post can be interpreted 2-3 ways.

1. I'm directly on the right track (IE- Alvinz is God) and she's trying to WIFOM us off it.

2. I'm not directly on the right track, but I'm close (IE- Zakeri/Indigo is God), and she wants us to believe #1.

3. I'm not even close to being on the right track, but DGB wants to reward me for the effort I put into Godhunting.

Care to tell us which it is DGB? :wink:

I'll analyze al's post later. Time for school.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:49 am

PieIsPopcorn wrote:Care to tell us which it is DGB? :wink:
Just stop the nonsense. Agnostics have lost. You just need to find yourself a nice cult. I'm pretty sure that you will, tonight. So you should start working on the wincon you'll have tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”