hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:12 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

Mod, V/LA for a week
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:29 am

Post by pacman281292 »

STOP VOTING ZWET U SLACKERS HE IS CULT
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:39 am

Post by pacman281292 »

In other news...
PieIsPopcorn wrote:(
Unvote
, just in case AA voted.)

These players know about Jebus's full-claim, and had absolutely no reason to not kill him (Assuming no elaborate WIFOM tactic): SilverPhoenix, al_kohaulec, ortolan, X, mykonian, Jebus (LOL), ZSW, MafiaSSK. And, to a lesser extent, hp [leaves].
None of these players are God. hp [leaves] is the only exception, but if hp was God and knew that Jebus wasn't a Cult Leader, I'm pretty sure that he would have still killed him. In addition, I think that Bloodmoney would have killed Jebus N1, but that is more of a hunch than anything based on data. Somebody would have to provide a good case on hp before I move her to the other column.

-bla bla bla-

Mask man/Alvinz95
: He begins by stating that starting to play cultist early is better than playing agnostic, and that we shouldn't try to find God. He continues to try and push apathy to lynching God, stating that the town is probably screwed anyway. He then strawmans Jebus, adding in statements that are clearly not there. Lurks for a while, apologizes for his lurking, is suspicious of Jebus throughout. He provides some content, but not a particularly enormous amount. He criticizes DGB for utilizing the too townie policy, and then states that Jebus was "Trying too hard to seem townie".

His contribution devolves into 1-3 line posts, and yet he feels that it's appropiate to criticize tajo for his "I'll contribute later" post. He starts to state suspicions (Such as "zwet+jebus cult", and then doesn't back them up with evidence from the thread.) States that he finds everybody to be scummy. (That is a sign of paranoia. Scum are far more likely to either be paranoid, because they know that the majority is against them, or pretend to be paranoid, as they think that townies are more likely to be.)

He active lurks, and doesn't seem to be paying a great deal of intention. He multiple times talks of a Christian recruit, despite the fact that qwints claimed his recruit- Jebus. Before he disappears he makes a summary post that is full of IIoA. And he posts this- "did he make an epic shit on the agnostics sidewalk that I didn't notice, that was soooo obv it didn't need explaination?" Is it just me, or does it sound like he's talking about an outside group?

Then Alvinz posts a couple one-liners, jumps onto my wagon, and shows rather obviously (IMO) feigned ignorance about the mechanics of the game ("There's a cult for every god?").

I feel that Alvinz/Mask man is
extremely likely to be God

Looker/Zakeri
: Admits to have been tunneling on Jebus in the early-game, as he thought that he was reduced to random voting when the debate regarding Jebus ended. It is revealed, however, that he stopped pressuring Jesus for a rather silly reason (That he felt that Jebus's questioning did not have an end result in mind.) He states that he was hoping to get reactions through the RVS, and then contradicts this idea in a later statement. Says that she's going to reread, and then backs off on it. Gives an "analysis" of four different players, which consists of just quotes and judgements, which amounts to a lot of IIoA. Uses WIFOM to try and get EA off him. (NOTE: EA dies that night.)

States that he's surprised that he wasn't lynched D1. Now this is a non-Godtell, as since the 3 CLs wouldn't want them lynched, there's no reason why they would be lynched D1. Still rather scummy though. Another slight non-Godtell is the fact that supposedly Jebus couldn't have been Neitzche because God didn't kill him, and yet knew that he couldn't be recruited. God knew who the CLs were, so it's likely that God would have killed him to be sure. Yet, Jebus remained alive.

Looker has just been a lurker. Hasn't provided any content, despite stating that he is reading the thread. Pretty God-like, but he hasn't made commitment for or against the AA wagon, or any wagon for that matter. I'd say that alvinz's active lurking is more scummy than Looker's lurking.

Looker's behavior is extremely scummy, and Zakeri is pretty scummy, but I find Mask man worse.

Nonetheless, I find Zakeri
Pretty likely to be God

Mask man being God explains why Jebus survived two nights (Mask man thought that there was a Christian recruit), and has been a tad more scummy than Looker/Zakeri, IMO.

Vote: Alvinz95
whoa...
Pretty good analysis. I don't understand well the MM part, but I think it's more my limited english skills than a weird statement.
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:44 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

pacman281292 wrote:STOP VOTING ZWET U SLACKERS HE IS CULT
How about you? Do you need to be culted? We're here to help. Join a winning team.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Twenty-Fourth Votecount:

hp [leaves] --- 1 {hp [leaves]}
DrippingGoofball --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 0 {None}
alvinz95 --- 2 {al_kohaulec, PieIsPopcorn}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
pacman281292 --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
SilverPhoenix --- 0 {None}
Indigo Heron --- 0 {None}
Mafia SSK --- 0 {None}
PieIsPopcorn --- 2 {zwetschenwasser, alvinz95}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}
Looker --- 3 {ortolan, X, pacman281292}
zwetschenwasser --- 3 {SilverPhoenix, DrippingGoofball, Indigo Heron}

Not Voting --- 5 {mykonian, Jebus, MafiaSSK, Looker, populartajo}

Nine votes to lynch. The deadline is on
April 24th
at 4:00 PM PST.

V/LA on Mykonian, hp [leaves]

Disclaimer: This is just flavour, anything you think you're getting from it, you're not. There's nothing here to get. Go away.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:28 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Note how popcornscum dodged my entire read on his godhood.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:29 am

zwetschenwasser wrote:Note how popcornscum dodged my entire read on his godhood.
Die or be culted. Choose today.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:37 am

I'll die.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:11 am

Post by X »

I don't forsee a lot of time for me to post in the next few days - Thursday should be fine. I'm giving my modded game priority.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:13 am

zwetschenwasser wrote:I'll die.
OK.

unvote, vote: zwet

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:13 am

*facepalm*
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:56 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

PieIsPopcorn wrote:DGB's post can be interpreted 2-3 ways.

1. I'm directly on the right track (IE- Alvinz is God) and she's trying to WIFOM us off it.

2. I'm not directly on the right track, but I'm close (IE- Zakeri/Indigo is God), and she wants us to believe #1.

3. I'm not even close to being on the right track, but DGB wants to reward me for the effort I put into Godhunting.

Care to tell us which it is DGB? :wink:

I'll analyze al's post later. Time for school.
I can tell you it's not 3.

1 is possible.

I feel pretty sure it's not Zakeri/Looker, but Indigo is possible, so 2 is possible as well.

My bet is on 1 though.
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:58 am

Post by populartajo »

I like this new guy.
The fact that dgb (obv cult) is trying to cult him means either he is right or really close to truth. ill reread
maybe i can still win as an agnostic.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Looker »

you guys talk...alot...
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by populartajo »

Looker wrote:you guys talk...alot...
said the looker.
vote: alvinz.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by populartajo »

omg, is this guy called pieis(something)?
Call me Tajo.
PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Note how popcornscum dodged my entire read on his godhood.
... I was hoping that you'd point this out- I want to reveal something on the wagon on DA. It's utter bull. First, from a logical standpoint- God isn't a particularly complicated role. You kill Neitzche, and win. You can argue that Double A is a new player, and was completely ignorant of the setup. However, this is far from rocket science.

1. Double A is looking for Neitzche.

2. Jebus claims Neitzche.

3. Double A kills somebody completely unrelated to his target.

Now, you could argue that #1 is invalid. However, let's assume that Double A wasn't aware that he should kill Neitzche. (Despite the fact that the claim was obviously important, considering that everybody was demanding that he prove it, and was voting him until he did.) In addition, not only would Double A have had to ignore the front page which explains that he was to kill Neitzche to win, he would also have to ignore his own ROLE PM. Now, you MIGHT be able to argue that that was possible, if God kills weren't being sent in! So he knew that his role PM stated that he needed to kill players, yet he didn't understand that he needed to kill Neitzche? See how much you have to reach in order to believe the AA case?

If you argue that #1 is valid, but claim that idiocy (absolutely no offense meant to AA if you are reading this, you certainly don't seem to be a complete moron, just from reading your posts.) or newbieness would have made #3 seem perfectly logical to him: Why in the world would he kill Adel? Adel seemed to not be a significant threat to him at that point in time. And before you argue WIFOM- he was sophisticated enough in the game to know how to create nightkills that would direct suspicion away from him, but not experienced enough to understand that he needed to kill N?

Although his post regarding killing you had threatening connotations, he has a point. If his was as newbish as you say, and that's why he didn't kill Jebus, he should have killed you, since you were the main person pushing for his lynch. It just doesn't add up.

Now, let's talk about your "read" directly.

Let's first go back to yesterday. You first claim that HP is god.
zwetschenwasser wrote:WHADDAYOUMEAN, logic? It's pretty clear that hp is god.
You then claim that Jebus is God.

(On the origin of Jebus's suspicions.)
zwetschenwasser wrote:Because he's nervous godscum.

You then claim that Mykonian is second for "God-tells" that you don't mention.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Kill mykonian. He's right after you for godtells. DON'T KILL ADEL, HE'S PROBABLY A CULT LEADER
Later, we finally get a case on AA.
zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm seeing DoubleA as god at the moment. First, our god makes the mistake of not quickkilling our nietzsche for a quick win, which is something only someone inexperienced and unsure about the roles would do.
You completely ignore the fact that some people missed that Jebus claimed. The fact that you ignore/miss this makes me even more certain that God is among this group.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Then, he comes up today with a revote on Jebus for the reason that "oh, god's son is scum" He's clearly trying to kill Jebus, but at the same time is confused as to his powers, all of which perfectly fits DoubleA.
This makes absolutely no sense, and in fact, allows me to prove that AA IS NOT GOD.

Let's look at the facts.

1. You claim that AA is ignorant of his powers.
2. You claim that AA knows that he wants Jebus to be killed.
3. There has been a Godkill each night.

If AA is God, 1-2 completely contradict #3. If AA is God, knows that he can kill, and knows that he wants Jebus dead,
why on earth wouldn't he kill Jebus?
Ergo, AA wa not God. Thank you for your help, Zwet.

Ah, and let's not forget that DGB, who you thought was cult, comes back with this beautiful piece.
zwetschenwasser wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:COMMENTS ON DOUBLEA PLEASE
Sure.

unvote, vote: DoubleA
I like this post.
You genuinely believe that somebody you feel is cult-
zwetschenwasser wrote:Exactly. I think dGB is cult.
zwetschenwasser wrote:I love how DGB is trying to disregard mykonian's godness tells by flittering out at another player we're not even discussing.
Would then bus God? That makes absolutely no sense. Now, this argument is the weakest out of all of mine, because opinions do change. And you later state this-
zwetschenwasser wrote:It's not obvious that DGB is culted.
Later, meaning, 4 days, without really explaining what caused this change...

If you want me to refute more, let me know.

However, I think I have adequately proven that your "case" against AA is absolutely asinine, and that AA is in fact extremely unlikely to be God.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:10 pm

PieIsGenius. It's imperative that his win condition be changed *wink, wink*

PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

Indigo Heron wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:NONONO DIE CULTS DIE
Just another reason to add to your many unpredictable statements.

vote:zwet
'kay, Indigo is cult or God. The question is- which one? I'd think that God would save himself for the hammer, therefore not drawing attention to himself by jumping on such an obvCult wagon. Therefore, Indigo is more likely to be a cultist. Therefore, considering the wagon on HP yesterday led by at least a couple cultists, either Zakeri or Alvinz is in fact God, IMO.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
PieIsPopcorn wrote:Care to tell us which it is DGB? :wink:
Just stop the nonsense. Agnostics have lost. You just need to find yourself a nice cult. I'm pretty sure that you will, tonight. So you should start working on the wincon you'll have tomorrow.
DGB, you could very well be right, considering that I haven't done the mathematics (And I might later tonight, I find the time.) But I refuse to give up. Mafia is about trying your hardest, catching the scum, and (hopefully) lynching them. If you can't do that, then hey, at least you put in effort. I refuse to play for a wincon that I do not have yet, and, if for whatever reason I'm not culted, I may never have. This is a blatant attempt to both lower Agnostic morale, and have them jump onto cult-leaded wagons. I for one, am having no part of it. My win condition is to lynch God, and for now, I'm going to go on trying to lynch God.

(Which does make it slightly more likely that Indigo just took the bait, but the probability is extremely slim.)
pacman281292 wrote:STOP VOTING ZWET U SLACKERS HE IS CULT
Cultists tend to be pretty stubborn. What do you want them to do, lynch God? :wink: The fact that you are choosing to stay away from the cult-based wagon (Worse: Outright criticizing it.) makes me even more certain that you are agnostic.
pacman281292 wrote:In other news...
whoa...
Pretty good analysis. I don't understand well the MM part, but I think it's more my limited english skills than a weird statement.
Meh, it could also be a result of the fact that my analysis is notes about MM thrown together. Perhaps poptajo or Al could explain the case more clearly. Or I might be able to if I get some time later. Got some homework I need to do, but this game keeps pulling me back in. :?
populartajo wrote:omg, is this guy called pieis(something)?
LOL, I'm not a PieIsGood alt, if that's what you're getting at. It was an inside joke from another forum that I chose to adopt as my screename on all sites.
DrippingGoofball wrote:PieIsGenius. It's imperative that his win condition be changed *wink, wink*
As long as if yours DGB. I've heard that the other cult forbids good hygene for religious reasons. And alpacas are awesome. :D
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:57 am

Post by ortolan »

SP (1529) wrote:Wut? He has like 3 votes or something. I wouldn't call that a wagon per se.

The amount of manipulation people are trying to pull is amazing.
Unvote, Vote: zwet
for being the worst.
Please. "Pulling manipulation" is not a reason to vote someone in this setup. I also don't like you just casually trying to paint zwet and X as cult earlier in your post.
SP (1542) wrote:Considering Jebus already dropped the ball so to speak, I agree with the sentiment that it is too much pressure. I mean, it is scummy to expect him to find scum, but pretty worthless to actually scum hunt this way since we only have one shot.
Wait why is it scummy to expect Jebus to find scum?

I admit I like PIP's analysis in 1543 and I had _exactly_ the same thoughts on DGB: I found her obvious cult-claims almost godlike but this is tempered by knowing she's way, way, way too intelligent not to have killed Jebus for the win, even if she's crazy enough to want to stay in the game despite being able to win instantly.
PIP (1543) wrote:Then Alvinz posts a couple one-liners, jumps onto my wagon, and shows rather obviously (IMO) feigned ignorance about the mechanics of the game ("There's a cult for every god?").
Bear in mind we're dealing with a God who failed to claim the free win. If he's God then I doubt this ignorance would be feigned.

You also haven't told us why you yourself aren't God PIP
PIP (1566) wrote:1. You claim that AA is ignorant of his powers.
2. You claim that AA knows that he wants Jebus to be killed.
3. There has been a Godkill each night.
For all we know the mod could randomise it.

DGB's response to PIP, to pretend he is recruitable, as is DGB's interaction with tajo and tajo's suggestions PIP is obvtown.

I would like a PIP lynch very, very, very much

Vote: PieIsPopcorn
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:32 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

ortolan wrote: I would like a PIP lynch very, very, very much

Vote: PieIsPopcorn
*cough*cult*cough*
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:49 am

Post by ortolan »

why does that make me cult?

he replaced a prime candidate for God-hood and I think DGB's attitude towards him is deliberate WIFOM (joking about recruiting him).
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:01 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Keeping in mind that Alvinz replaced mask man.
mask man wrote:mask_man enters a room filled with random votes, with his super-hero mask hiding his role from others.
He soon breaks up in laughter, and also feels bad for himself...

"So," he said,
"I thought the Que topic was going to move into a game >_>"

anyway,
playing agnostic kinda doesn't seem right
think, at min there will be 9 agnostics next day(For the sake of not being retarded, I assume the min is 10,
I wouldn't be so fast to use a one-shot kill
=P) and 3 cult members, then 6 cult members and only 6 or 7 agnostics.

I would rather assume that I will be converted then attempt to lynch god.
And while we are still in the proper phase,

!'random' vote MyKonian
Right as he jumps into the game, he tries to shoot down any logical reasoning for playing as an agnostic, pointing out the clear reasons against it. He says that he himself would rather assume he'll be converted than try to lynch God. He changes his stance much later in the game, but after it's clear that this view is not accepted by the town. He also seems to ignore, or hide away, ever having argued this standpoint initially.
mask man wrote:so jebus just really felt like bolding something with seemingly no reason?

so far it is a tie from jebus and zakeri... but
unvote, vote jebus
Oh no! mask man has been caught by Jebus (too bad Jebus didn't kill him then). Guess it's time to cast suspicion on the opposition.
mask man wrote:Indeed this setup is not a normal cult;

tbh(and no jebus, this is no more of a god then the other conspiracy) If I were god, I would feel rather town until all the A's gathered and played like townies.
"If I were..." WIFOM logic. Also another post that makes God's side sound more like the side to play for than the agnostics.
mask man wrote:Also, worst case is D2 we have 10:9 people not willing verses willing to lynch god.
best case it like, nobody get's recruited and someone dies. highly unlikely; in fact I think agnostics are totally screwed from the inside out all the way to mars stretched out can stabbed to death with a +5 cursed great sword of slinky >_>
Once again points out how incredibly weak and screwed the agnostics are. It's pretty much true, we have it rough, but we can still lynch God, and I say that's what we're going to do.
mask man wrote:I claim the scientologist cult leader.
lol
mask man wrote:eh; something happened and my post didn't happen or something.
I'm agreeing with MK on the grounds of playing for future WinCons, I want bloodymonkey or someone to point people that seem to be playing like this, because apparently I'm blind.
Post made at 2/3/09 4:15
I'm not sure who he's referring to as MK. I thought Mykonian, but I couldn't find the post he was responding to, so I'm not sure exactly what he's agreeing with here... If I can find that post, I'll have a response to this.
mask man wrote:Fast look at numbers,

1. Bloodmoney
2. DrippingGoofball
3. Jahudo
4. Jebus
5. mask man
6. mykonian
7. ortolan
8. pacman281292
9. populartajo
10. SilverPhoenix
11. Indigo Heron
12. xofelf Sir Tornado
13. Ting =)
14. Double A
15. X
16. al_kohaulec zachattack
17. Zakeri
18. zwetschenwasser

Dust and Ashes:

1. qwints, the Christian Cult Leader, died Day One
2. Erratus Apathos, an Agnostic, died [ur;=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 89#1514089]Night One[/url]

Also note, try "url" instead of "ur" mod.

So worst case:

1 gawd
1 jew leader
2 jew recruits
1 islam leader
2 islam recruits
1 christian recruit (haha!)

7 out of 18 people not willing to lynch gawd.

I wanna take a look at people related to (or better yet, distancing from) qwints later.
But never actually takes a look at anybody until this last post here, which is the last post mask man made in the game before disappearing.
mask man wrote:first post, Jagudo random votes jebus, who is either jewish or muslim CL

populartajo takes this as a christain CL claim and random votes X.

Zwet randoms DGB.

ting randoms zack.

Jebus looks at zwet and ponders who 'scum' would vote for. votes p-tajo for "making him think too hard"

I put ideas on planning to be converted out there, random MyKonian.

qwints votes jebus with a "Well, this one is easy."

Zackattack randoms pacman.

Zakeri randoms Erratus Apathos

Errarus jumps on X

ortolan OMGUSifies Ting.

X fails at quoting, first to point out losing of 2 CLs die and randoms me.

Bloodmoney randoms DGB

ting demotes my thoughts

tornado randoms DGB

silver votes zwet, and suggests that it should be God-CLs-Nietzche

Zachattack points out that agnostics want Nietzche alive

silver unvotes, votes DGB for not posting, and wagoning.

Jahudo votes DGB

Jebus uses one of my "If I were Nietzche" statement, wondering if he is the only one to "catch" it and think it's interesting.

Zakeri votes jebus for pointing out Nietzche.

Jebus says "No, I'm just wondering what that was. I don't see how it can be stretched to that with no middle-ground. " in defense?

Ting unvotes, votes zakeri?

X FoSs Jebus

Jahudo also demotes my "assume culted" plan a little too late.

DBG OMGUSs zwet and agrees with tings "vote CLs > members"

bloodmoney hops on zakeri,

Even though I don't see how the initial comment by Jebus was necessary, I don't see how he could've interpreted mm's line as a Nietzsche-slip, and even if he did, I don't see why he would openly fish for something like that. - Bloodmoney

How does that make zakeri scum? It looks more like it was directed at jebus, so why are you voting the one that said the exact same words BEFORE you? Someone votes someone, you agree, and vote the person you agree with? huh!? Am I really lost? zakeri votes jebus, then ting just votes zakeri without any words or explaination, then bloodmoney jumps on it like there is logic behind what ting did in the first place? I never really did see why everyone randomly started a "lol it's zakeri" wagon. watching ting+bloodmoney from now on.

And then populertajo just goes on zakeri without a word, did he make an epic shit on the agnostics sidewalk that I didn't notice, that was soooo obv it didn't need explaination?

And then jebus votes zakeri, there is a quote pyramid of voting zakeri, only bloodmoneys has an explaination, and it doesn't make any sense. Did jebus just shake the wagon onto zak through some strange god powers of epicness?

zwet is the first to speak up against the wagon.

To me, it was a tie between zakeri and jebus? Apparently I understood at the time and forgot wtf happened? Thankfully I vote jebus.

Zakeri explains that he was attacking jebus, and not interpreting jebus as nietzche, and points out that jebus still hasn't said anything about it and OMGUS'd zakeri. The only thing is that bloodmoney wasn't directing the post at zakeri, because he CANNOT be that stupid.

bloodmoney unvotes and votes jebus... Thats good but, why was he voting zakeri in the first place?

zwet tries again to speak up. This time with "so why are jebus/zakeri god/N"

X votes jebus, X thinks the madness on zakeri is because zakeri pointed out that jebus was openly looking at me as nietzsche in the first place. Which is rather queer because he(zakeri) isn't the only one voting jebus, and jebus was just epic scum.

Erratus appears to think that bloodmoney was defending zakeri(when he voted zakeri) and then looks at zwets "why are jebus/zakeri blah blah" which was clearly an attempt to open peoples eyes as if it were REAL confusion, and votes zakeri because two "seedy players" are defending him. One of which was apparently attacking zakeri with a shield.

bloodmoney thinks cult wouldn't bus god, and god wouldn't even dare vote a cult member

silver points to Erratus that zwet isn't CL just for being stupid.

Erratud counters with "I said cult, not CL"

Zakeri drops the jebus vote because they think jebus is TOO scummy. votes DGB.

Notice how the scum drops a serious vote for a joke one when pressure is applied to him. - Jahudo, before voting zakeri.

Then qwints agrees and asks zakeri why he voted DGB??!? before voting zakeri ofc.

I agree with zakeri slightly, but still think jebus was just jumping on the magically appearing zakeri vote to get away from accusing me.

ortolan is one of the lucky people to have a brain,
nd why is Zakeri the scummy one out of this? He called you up on obviously anti-town behaviour and apparently that's worthy of a vote? - ortolan

pacman randoms wickedstjr

ting FoS's jebus and zakeri.

X says he doesn't believe zakeri was scummy(an old question/attack) and then asks zakeri why Jesbus's shitty counter was making him less of a suspect to them.
^This is the only thing that EVERY makes zakeri remotely scummy to me :\

silver votes jebus, saying he is saying the whole thing is a misunderstanding.

zwet votes zakeri, while asking why he is stupid? And I thought zwet was smart.

bloodmoney thinks jebus needs more pressure.

Also, I still support more pressure on Jebus. Zak's reversion to random voting is strange especially when jumping on a leading wagon, but Jebus' vote was founded on obviously broken logic that wasn't even his. If that's not opportunism, I don't know what is. Get your priorities straight people. - Bloodmoney

This is completely true! I agree in all ways, so why don't you put some pressure on him?

mykonian arrives to the party late.

So I'm going to post and stop taking notes, it's making me rather slow.
From this I can predict that yesterday

tajo bloodmoney ting qwints and EA are cult(Jahudo 'might' be cult), jebus is god.
He hardly even posts any real content, he mostly just summarizes everything that happened thus far in a series of one-liners.

------------

In summary, mask man spends his time emphasizing the reasons for playing on the side of the cults and god, and belittles the reasoning for playing as an agnostic. This in itself is incredibly summy behavior. He also attempts very poorly to lynch god later in the game, but puts in very weak effort.

From his posts, mask man/Alvinz looks scummy. I've already pointed out why Alvinz is likely god from an activity/Jebus's role claim standpoint, but I'll bring it up again, then, as time allows (don't count on it), I'll look at it from the standpoint of dead players we know are cult.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:28 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

1. hp [leaves]
    Bloodmoney
    - responded to Jebus's claim, knew that Jebus was Nitz.
  2. DrippingGoofball - knew that Jebus was Nitz. We've made reasons why DGB would choose not to kill jebus, just for the fun of it, but that's still stretching for an answer.
  3. Jebus - Need I really explain this one?
  4. pacman281292 - saw the claim, but FoSed him for it. pacman's cult.
  5. SilverPhoenix - Saw the claim
  6. mykonian - saw the claim
  7. zwetschenwasser - saw the claim. Then attacked hp for some reason.
  8. ortolan - saw the claim
  9. X - saw the claim
  10. al_kohaulec
    zachattack
    - saw the claim
  11. MafiaSSK
    Ting =)
    - most likely saw the claim.
  12. populartajo - Posted frequently starting a page or two after the claim. Never made it explicit he saw the claim, but chances are pretty good he did. Plus he also responded to one of Jebus's posts, which make is more possible he did see the claim, or was aware of it at any rate.
  13. PieIsPopcorn
    Double A
    - Double A knew what Jebus was (see below quote) and wanted to lynch him. It's possible he was already recruited at that point and wanted Jebus dead, but his post could also just as easily be read "he claimed, we're screwed, I give up, /waits to be recruited." So our only argument for Double A not killing Jebus if AA was god is that Double A didn't know he could kill Jebus, which is unreasonable. I cross Double A off my list.
  14. Indigo Heron - Disappeared on us for over half a month. Possible he didn't see the claim when he came back and sent in a pseudo random kill or something, so IH is possible god.
  15. Looker
    Zakeri
    - never posted anything substantial. Possibly god. Hasn't read up on the thread.
  16. alvinz95
    mask man
    - replaced in and appeared at the later end of day. Most likely hadn't read most of what happened yesterday and wasn't aware of the claim.
    Double A wrote:Crap... oh well...

Guess we'll all just get recruited by one of the cults and we'll kill each other off.

Hey, that sounds JUST LIKE REAL LIFE!!

unvote: Jebus

since he's God's kid
    and not God.

Right?
From the list of living players, Indigo Heron, Looker, and Alvinz are the only 3 players who I can accept as possibly being god. Everybody else made it more or less clear that they were aware that Jebus was nitz and were capable of killing him last night.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:33 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

ortolan wrote:why does that make me cult?

he replaced a prime candidate for God-hood and I think DGB's attitude towards him is deliberate WIFOM (joking about recruiting him).
Cause I think double A is not a prime god candidate. Though that's just opinion on my part, so that alone doesn't make you cult.

Also, you don't seem to put much focus on Double A until after PiP comes in attacking Alvinz and analysing all players. Also, in the post that you voted him in, it looked like your prime reason was "You never explained why
you're
not god." Which is a horribly bad reason to vote somebody. Show me some evidence.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”