Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Kairyuu »

So you've claimed vanilla essentially? But with a breadcrumb? Scum can do that too ya know. I believe your claim, but it doesn't confirm you, since the possibility exists that you are lying and set up the fakeclaim early on.

OK. So here's what we have thus far:

VP Baltar: Waffle vendor (vanilla)
Nocmen: Popcorn vendor (vanilla?)
Empking: Reporter (tracker)
Kairyuu: Carnival Owner (doublevoter)
Shinnen: No claim yet
WLC: No claim yet
Grimmy: No claim yet

Shinnen or WLC, whichever of you posts next should include a claim.

Also, I'm leaning heavily towards (double)voting Empking right now,because I doubt we would have 2 trackers (or at least, 2 pro-town trackers) in a Mini, bastard-ish or not. Plus, the flavor doesn't fit.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:52 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Oh yeah, question for you VP: You expressed the possibility that I was a scum doublevoter, but previous to my claim you had me down as 'likely town.' Has that opinion changed, or were you just expressing the belief that I am not 100% confirmed.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:00 am

Post by Empking »

Kairyuu wrote:
Also, I'm leaning heavily towards (double)voting Empking right now,because I doubt we would have 2 trackers (or at least, 2 pro-town trackers) in a Mini, bastard-ish or not. Plus, the flavor doesn't fit.
Good thing I'm not a tracker nor have I claimed to be a tracker.

FoS: Kair
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I would say you're still pretty much town in my eyes, but not 100% confirmed. Unfortunately, I tend to be far more leary of adept players than bumbling ones. You made a good point about a scum double voter throwing the game out of balance though. I know the game is bastardish, but that just seems cruel. I still think WLC or Emp should be the lynch today.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:06 am

Post by VP Baltar »

haha, it's pretty funny how Emp thinks everyone who questions him is scum.
YOUR AD HERE

Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Emp: You claimed a role that determines if someone uses an action at Night. That's almost exactly what a tracker is, except that it doesn't show the target. Plus, you slipped up and said that Shanba, who we know had no powers, used one N2. While this can be argued, because the kill flavor was "left," you then said that he didn't leave his house. Either way, you screwed up your claim, and are very likely scum because of it.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:08 am

Post by Empking »

VP Baltar wrote:haha, it's pretty funny how Emp thinks everyone who questions him is scum.
Wow, Emp finds people who lie about the role Empking claimed scummy. How terrible.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:10 am

Post by Empking »

Kairyuu wrote:@Emp: You claimed a role that determines if someone uses an action at Night. That's almost exactly what a tracker is, except that it doesn't show the target.
That's not a good excuse.
Plus, you slipped up and said that Shanba, who we know had no powers, used one N2. While this can be argued, because the kill flavor was "left," you then said that he didn't leave his house. Either way, you screwed up your claim, and are very likely scum because of it.
Wow I mixed up the mod saying "left" in the day post and in my PM. Wow.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:14 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@WLC, Shinnen, and Grimmy: Hurry up and claim so we can lynch Empking already.

unvote
and
vote: Empking
. Your opinions on the matter don't really worry me, scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:16 am

Post by Empking »

K: Why can you buy the vanilla townies have the same flavour meaning that scum that claimed VT would be lynched due to factors outside there control but not town having two investigation roles?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:21 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Because vanilla townies usually have similar flavor, in keeping with the fact that they are the same role, whereas town having two of essentially the same investigative roles is highly unlikely, especially given the meta that the "watcher/ tracker" pair is prevalent. If we have another invesitgative role I would expect it to be a watcher or something similar.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Emp wrote:Wow I mixed up the mod saying "left" in the day post and in my PM. Wow.
The question really is why did you need to look at your role PM to report on who you investigated. Not to mention, remembering two investigations doesn't seem to be such a taxing thing that anyone should slip up in typing them.
Emp wrote:Wow, Emp finds people who lie about the role Empking claimed scummy. How terrible.
You do realize that town people don't know what your role is right? Doubting and lying are two different things, and questioning you is hardly scummy. Fortunately, such passionate OMGUS is in fact scummy. :)
YOUR AD HERE

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Empking »

VP Baltar wrote:
Emp wrote:Wow I mixed up the mod saying "left" in the day post and in my PM. Wow.
The question really is why did you need to look at your role PM to report on who you investigated.
To doublecheck after thinking that left sounded wrong.
Not to mention, remembering two investigations doesn't seem to be such a taxing thing that anyone should slip up in typing them.
It is when the mod says "left" just before you check the mod PM where one of the options was "left"
Emp wrote:Wow, Emp finds people who lie about the role Empking claimed scummy. How terrible.
You do realize that town people don't know what your role is right? Doubting and lying are two different things, and questioning you is hardly scummy. Fortunately, such passionate OMGUS is in fact scummy. :)
Good thing he lied about it then, isn't it?
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:43 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

The Twelfth Votecount

Kairyuu ~ 1
(Grimmy)

Grimmy ~ 1
Nocmen ~ 0
Empking ~ 2
(WeyounsLastClone, Kairyuu)

Shinnen_no_Me ~ 0
VP Baltar ~ 1
(Empking)

WeyounsLastClone ~ 1
(VP Baltar)

Not Voting ~
(Shinnen_no_Me, Nocmen)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
[i]Currently lurking about...
[/i]
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Kairyuu »

And there it is. Grimmy has one vote, and all of the other votes are accounted for. I have proven myself to be a doublevoter. I'm just gonna leave the vote there until the claims are done, at which point I will vote Emp.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:56 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yep, confirmed. WLC and Shinnen claim now.
YOUR AD HERE

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Empking »

Kairyuu wrote:And there it is. Grimmy has one vote, and all of the other votes are accounted for. I have proven myself to be a doublevoter. I'm just gonna leave the vote there until the claims are done, at which point I will vote Emp.
So you
want
to reduce the amount of info the town has?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Emp: Do 3 votes make a lynch? I'm just declaring that it will be there, so that the next person to vote knows that they will be the hammer.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Empking »

Kairyuu wrote:@Emp: Do 3 votes make a lynch? I'm just declaring that it will be there, so that the next person to vote knows that they will be the hammer.
No but it means we only get three players instead of four.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Nocmen »

I'm feeling better with Kairyuu's role and his claim. A scum double voter, IMO, is way too powerful, and I'm feeling a bit confident about his towniness.
Emp's...bothers me a bit. His slip with Shanba's ability, I mean, it's not hard to think about stuff like that.
I see no problem with voting Emp right now, but I really want to hear the other claims before we take him out.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:49 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Empking wrote:
Kairyuu wrote:@Emp: Do 3 votes make a lynch? I'm just declaring that it will be there, so that the next person to vote knows that they will be the hammer.
So? What does that change?

@all: Given the interactions centering upon Emp, here's my hypothesis. If Emp flips scum (likely), then Shinnen and WLC are confirmed town beyond a doubt, which leaves Grimmy to be our last remaining scum.

If he is town, then all of that goes out the window of course, and WLC and Grimmy are practically confirmed to be the last two.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Empking »

Kairyuu wrote:
Empking wrote:
So? What does that change?
The amount of information we get.

How would WLC be confirmed town?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

I'm running the gun show at the carnival. Being the grizzled war veteran, I've had enough of fighting in wars, and joined the carnival. Now because lots of my money went to booze and women I need the Puppeteers gone so I can still make money.
The role associated is the one-shot vig.

Using your vig night 1 is just too dangerous in my opinion. Night 2 I was at a loss if I should use it, and if so, on who. Sure I suspected VP the most, but I still wasn't sure enough, because he also had some things that deep down make me think he could be town.

@VP. How would you prove you're town? Surely you don't mean that bread crumb of yours is proving you're town?

@Kairyuu. What I find strange about your double vote is that you can spread it over two different persons. You just have a vote you can use through pm's that you can switch at any time, and use any number of times during a day? Is there a cost/restriction involved?
"I wish you hadn't done that."
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Well, Weyouns I can't prove anything having no powers. A breadcrumb is really the best I can do. However, I would ask you if you don't think that was a strange thing to say at the time?

If I was scum I would have had to have the foresight to breadcrumb, be one of the first to question my partner Chief and bus her. Also, I was against Nocmen's lynch for most of the game.

Also, your claims sounds kind of sketchy. A grizzled war veteran in 1829 Germany? So you fought in the war of German Unification? Seems a bit farcical to me. That being said, it could seemingly balance having a Jester.
YOUR AD HERE

Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@WLC:
What I find strange about your double vote is that you can spread it over two different persons. You just have a vote you can use through pm's that you can switch at any time, and use any number of times during a day?
That's pretty much it. I'm a slightly modified version of a double voter.
Is there a cost/restriction involved?
Nope.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”