Mr_Gnome_It_All
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Hell if I gnome

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:11 am

Post by Mr_Gnome_It_All »

Sorry for not posting in a while. Just a bit at a loss for words at the moment.

I think I'll try following Leo on this one.
Vote SubtleTactix

I think that's 3 since leo didn't unvote before trying to change his vote to electra.
Who the hell is "General Failure", and why is he reading my hard drive?
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:31 am

Post by Yggdrasil »

While unvotes are helpful and apprecitaed, I will still count votes even if they are lacking and unvote. Just be aware that forgetting to unvote may lead to error in the vote count.

Vote Count

3 - SubtleTactix (Foolster41, Dranko20, Mr_Gnome_It_All)
2 - Electra (Jaguar, Leonidas)

5 to lynch
[size=75][i]"The owl of Minerva takes flight only when the shades of night are falling."[/i]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Yggdrasil]curriculum vitae[/url][/size]
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:22 pm

Post by Leonidas »

unvote

vote: Subtletactix

Jaguar, please answer my questions.
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:12 am

Post by Jaguar »

Folks, I've just skimmed through, so I apologize if I've missed anything.

NIght 1 I targeted DP, and as a result I received that he is a gossiper and receives guilty results on people. The reason I picked DP was that I didn't know what my role was and in case it was a protective role, I wanted to protect DP. Night two I investigated Electra (I always have a hard time figuring her out) and received the result that she is mafia and gets to kill people. So I'm not actually a cop, I get people's role information.

In one of my posts on day 1, I did mention gossip, but pretty much assumed that DP wouldn't get the reference as I don't know what my role title is either.
I need a new tagline...
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:12 am

Post by Electra »

Jaguar wrote:Folks, I've just skimmed through, so I apologize if I've missed anything.

NIght 1 I targeted DP, and as a result I received that he is a gossiper and receives guilty results on people. The reason I picked DP was that I didn't know what my role was and in case it was a protective role, I wanted to protect DP. Night two I investigated Electra (I always have a hard time figuring her out) and received the result that she is mafia and gets to kill people. So I'm not actually a cop, I get people's role information.

In one of my posts on day 1, I did mention gossip, but pretty much assumed that DP wouldn't get the reference as I don't know what my role title is either.
You are lying lying lying, however, we can deal with you tomorrow. :o

vote: Subtletactix
I highly doubt that you'd receive some information if you truly were a doc. :roll:
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:19 pm

Post by Leonidas »

Okay, so Subtletactix is lynched at last, and I tend to think that Jaguar is probably scum.

Not only does her claim make little sense (the game would have little interest if players received so clear indications as to what their role is), her claim is actually wrong (the gossiper had a different role than the one she suggests).

The vig should probably target her tonight, even though there may be a surprise as to who the vig actually is - if there is one in this game.
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:50 pm

Post by Leonidas »

Hmm... However she
did
mention 'gossip' in one of her posts.

(Maybe she had - received it?)

So the vig should do... as he pleases. :wink:
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:33 pm

Post by Jaguar »

Hey, all I can say is those are the results and I stand by them. Notice that DP did vote me right off the bat on day one and mentions that there is something about me he should remember. He got a guilty verdict on me, as he would have received on anyone.

Electra is very much scum. Unless I am getting erroneous results. And Leonidas, how do you think that the gossiper role works in this game? DO you have ingame information to this effect?
I need a new tagline...
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:41 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

Vote Count

5 - SubtleTactix (Foolster41, Dranko20, Mr_Gnome_It_All, Leonidas, Electra)

1 - Electra (Jaguar)

Although forgetful of their personal information, the citizens of Letheville certaintly haven't forgotten their purpose, as they quickly move to lynch another of their own. Again, their suspicions are based on rumors of guillt overheard by one of the citizens. But their lynch yesterday was based on similar rumors and it ended up killing the town doctor. Will today's lynch fare better?

After stringng SubtleTactix up it all becomes apparent after a gun falls out of his pocket. He was
mafia
, one of those behind the plot to erase the town's memory and kill everone in it. Apparently, the mafia's tactics weren't subtle enough to escape the town's notice.

SubtleTactix, mafia, lynched day 2

It is now NIGHT 3. Please send night choices.
[size=75][i]"The owl of Minerva takes flight only when the shades of night are falling."[/i]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Yggdrasil]curriculum vitae[/url][/size]
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:53 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

As day three of the amnesia epidemic dawns, you head outside expecting the worst. Unfortunately, you find that another two have been killed. Poor Leonidas was lying on the ground, his body filled with bullet holes. Electra was also found stabbed to death.

The coroner’s investigations show that Leonidas was a cop, able to investigate people at night to determine whether they are guilty or innocent. Electra was also active at nights, but had more sinister motives.

Leonidas, cop, killed night 3
Electra, mafia, killed night 3

It is now DAY 3. With 5 alive, it will take 3 votes to lynch.

Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:07 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

*Mod prods Foolster41* Ouch! I guess I'm supposed to say something.

It looks like we have just one mafia left amongst the five of us.
Jaguar is obvously cleared I think since she was right about Electra.

Out of the remaining three (Uraji, Gnome and dranko) only Uraji seems slightly more supiscous because of the 3rd last vote on quailman back on day 1. of course, Gnome hasn't said much this game (Post #75) so, I'm not sure about him.

So what do we do at this point? Push someone for a claim of some sort?
Winner of the "if real life was like mafia" thread. :D
**May be going on permanent Limited Access as soon as April 1st. :(**
Dranko20
Dranko20
Goon
Dranko20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:53 pm

Post by Dranko20 »

How do we claim, exactly?
Quote: """""Quote"-Quote"-Quote"-Quote""
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:40 am

Post by Jaguar »

Who targeted me last night? I did not get a result on my choice of Uraj last night :(

Looks like we hit two mafia scum so far, but I am getting a little worried about the second killer. Do we have a vig or an SK?
I need a new tagline...
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Hell if I gnome

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:07 pm

Perhaps we could all just reveal the choices we've made so far in the game?

And, I'll confess to targetting Jaguar last night. I guess I could be a roleblocker. :?

But, I'd targetted Electra both of the nights before, so either...
a) SubtleTactix was doing the killing
b) There's been a third killer at some point or another, or
c) I'm not actually a blocker and it's all coincidence.
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:33 am

Post by Jaguar »

Well, I'm glad to hear that someone targeted me last night, otherwise this could have become really confusing :) I am confident that this clears MGIA, as I didn't die :)

And hopefully I've shed some light on your ability MGIA.

I'm thinking it's a standard 3 person mafia, as we still had two deaths last night. So one more scum remaining and either a vig or SK. It is possible that one of either the mafia or serial killer was blocked on night one through a roleblocker or doc protect.

Only Fuldu died night 1, although with the note next to his body I think that he was targeted by the mafia. No sign of a second kill that night. DP, shot, and Dmi, stabbed, died night 2 and Leonidas, shot, and Electra, stabbed, died night 3.

I think with stabbing, that it's safe to say that we have a SK in our midst, along with one more mafia scum. There are five of us left alive, that means three to lynch. We lynch one, if that person is scum, between MGIA and myself we should be able to identify the last scum. We decide before hand who to target, I take one, MGIA takes the other. If there is no kill, MGIA's target is scum (and I should be able to confirm that with my investigation of the other). If there is a kill, the person MGIA didn't target is likely the culprit. I think we have to agree beforehand who we'll target tonight, MGIA.

Dranko - 7 posts in total. Still wondering how we should claim, even though I laid out a way to do it on day 1. Day 1 random voted Quailman, never unvoted. Day 2, unvoted (even though he had no vote on anyone) and voted SubtleTactix.
Foolster - 12 posts in total. Random voted Uraj day 1, unvote, vote Dmi, unvote. Day two voted for Leonidas, unvoted and voted for Subtletactix.
Uraj - 4 posts in total !!! Day 1, random voted for Electra, voted Subtletactix, unvoted and voted for Quailman. 1 post on day 2, not votes. Wayyyy too quiet. He's been active enough in his other games...

Day 1 - Quailman lynch: Dranko20, Electra, Dmi, Uraj45, Leonidas, Dragon Phoenix. Dranko, Electra and Uraj on this lynch. The only case this makes is that if there were two mafia scum on the wagon, they were Electra and either Uraj or Dranko. DP put on the last vote.
Day 2 - SubtleTactix - Foolster41, Dranko20, Mr_Gnome_It_All, Leonidas, Electra. Foolster, Dranko AND Electra voted for ST. Electra took the kill shot, and that never clears anyone.

I'm starting to think that perhaps Uraj is mafia scum. Not sure on the SK though, but Dranko also seems more scummy than Foolster to me.

MGIA, your thoughts?
I need a new tagline...
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:52 am

Post by Foolster41 »

So, pushing dranko for info sounds good to me personaly. I geuss I can wait though to hear what gnome has to say before I cast my vote since it's only 3 to lynch.

Dranko - As it's been said before I beleive numerous times, any information on who you've been targeting for night actions and any results you received if any would be a role claim.
Dranko20
Dranko20
Goon
Dranko20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:17 pm

Post by Dranko20 »

Should we do a mass claim, then? I dont get any kind of results back. I'm just gonna post who i've been targeting.

N1: Quailman
N2: Dragon Phenoix
N3: Electra

I think I'm a vig? DP and electra died the night i killed them, Quail didn't though.

Any thoughts?
Quote: """""Quote"-Quote"-Quote"-Quote""
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:23 am

Post by Jaguar »

Dranko, I think either Quail or another doc type protected him or another blocker targeted you for night 1.

For now I am inclined to keep hunting for the mafia scum, rather than taking Dranko out. We know that the mafia would not have targeted their own...

So let's narrow it down between Urah and Foolster then.
Mod
can you prod Uraj (again) as he hasn't contributed much at all to this game.

Foolster, are you willing to share your night targets with us?
I need a new tagline...
Uraj45
Uraj45
Goon
Uraj45
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:10 am

Post by Uraj45 »

No prod necesary. . .but I'm sorry to see that my results re-complicate things. I targeted you as well last night Jaguar.
Tacitus velut nox. Vigilans velut umbra.
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:31 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

I targeted:
1-Fuldu, cop, killed night 1
2-Dmi, mudslinger, killed night 2
3-Electra, mafia, killed night 3
and since all three died the same way, i was pretty sure I'm a vig.

Well, obvously neither 1 of us are cops.
possiblities:
1-Dranko's a role blocker, i'm a vig. (did any of the 3 you target get na action?)
2-I'm a role blocker, drano's a vig and someone else killed fuldu (someone else target fuldu N1?)
3-Drankop's lying. Not sure about the likelyness of this one. He could have chosen two names from the dead and a 3rd who didn't die for "realism" though that sounds far fetched to me.

Jaguar: :? What did you mean "Mafia wouldn't target their own?" You know mafia targeted dranko? Sorry if I'm missing somehting obvous, too lazy to go through last 3 pages again.

Mod: Could you please prod gnome? i'm stull very curious about any insights he might have.
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:53 am

Post by Jaguar »

No, we know that either the SK or vig targeted Electra as she was mafia. Mafia won't kill their own members at night.

I'm not happy with two vig claims. Especially since we do have a mafia group working as well. Since we still have two deaths, the mafia has at least one more member. I'm not sure who to believe.

I'm thinking that either one of the vigs is lying, or one of them has a completely different role and the deaths were coincidental through mafia actions. I find the second hard to believe, especially since all people targeted are dead. The second thing that would make this unbalanced is that without knowing what we are, inserting two vigs really works against the town in this set-up.

Additionally, give me reasons why, once you realized your targets died, you still submitted a name for nights 2 and 3. I can understand the night 3 target, but explain to me why you each targeted Dmi and DP on night 2.

I also find Uraj's claim to have targeted me last night quite convenient. Who else have you targeted, Uraj?
I need a new tagline...
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:41 am

Post by Yggdrasil »

Update on Mr_Gnome_It_All:

He has not yet picked up the mod-prod I sent him on Saturday. However, I did find the following messages in the Vacation/Limited Access Thread:

(Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:49 pm)
Mr_Gnome_It_All wrote:I'm just posting this from school to say my computer has recently suffered a complete harddrive failure. :cry:

The only place I would now be able to access the internet is from school, and even then it would only be once a week.

So... I'm probably going to need to be replaced in my games.

With any luck I might be able to get a new drive, but buget being the way it is, it will likely not happen soon.
(Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:36 pm)
Mr_Gnome_It_All wrote:Just posting an update...

Still no home acces, so I'm still restricted to using the computers from school. Fortunately I managed to get here early before the school library closed so I could post this.

Currently, my brother has my computer and hopefully he will be able to install a new hard drive into it. If he does I should be able to get home access soon after. If not, we're going to have to buy a new hard drive when we can manage to afford it, and as I said that could be a while. :(
I will give him two more days to respond to the mod prod. If he has not responded by Wednesday, I'll seek a replacement.

Mr_Gnome_It_All
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Hell if I gnome

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:32 am

Well, there's still no access from my computer at home, but I can still post from school. But that restricts me to Mondays thru Thursdays.

As for what's going on here, I'm inclined to think either Foolster or Dranko are scum and the other possibly a vig.

The best plan I can think of (and I'm not saying it's good) is to lynch either Foolster or Dranko, have Uraj and Me target the other and Jaguar target either Uraj or myself. If there's no kill, the one of the two we didn't lynch must be scum, if there is a kill... it'll probably be Jaguar dying, then it's anyone's guess.
Uraj45
Uraj45
Goon
Uraj45
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:26 pm

Post by Uraj45 »

I targeted DP and Gnome.
Tacitus velut nox. Vigilans velut umbra.
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:59 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

Jaguar - so, I'm less belevible as a vig because I killed all of my targets?

[qupote="jaguar"]Additionally, give me reasons why, once you realized your targets died, you still submitted a name for nights 2 and 3. I can understand the night 3 target, but explain to me why you each targeted Dmi and DP on night 2. [/quote]

Perhaps you forgot but DMI on night 2
quickkilled a townie before we could get info
. This was to me scummy enough an action to target him. Also with one kill, ther was no way I could be 100% sure it wasn't a co-incidence and as I said,
DMI Looked very much like scum.

Having two vigs is very unlikely. So i'll
vote: dranko20
now. From past actions, as I explained before you shouid see that Dranko has been leading

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”