Newbie 762 - OhGodMyVillage - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 10:46 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote Count:
3 to lynch

Scien: 1 (xRECKONERx)

Not Voting: 4 (Papa Zito, Henrz, Scien, MiteyMouse)
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 10:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ugh. Fine.

Unvote.

I want scumlists now. From everyone.
green shirt thursdays
Scien
Scien
Goon
Scien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 10:48 am

Post by Scien »

Reckoner wrote:Also you were never my chief suspect.
Oh really? Sounds like another inconsistency to me.
Reckoner wrote:I'd be more comfortable with a lynch on you over anyone else at this moment [...]
Reckoner wrote:LIKE I SAID BUT YOU KEEP IGNORING
I'm not ignoring it. You said in your own words:
Reckoner wrote:If Santos flips cop, Scien's ass is mine.
Reckoner wrote:FoS MiteyMouse & Henrz.
Reckoner wrote:In fact, while I definitely still have my doubts about Henrz and MiteyMouse, I'd be more comfortable with a lynch on you over anyone else at this moment[...]
In that order even. Yes, you have suspicions on the other two, but my position on that list went from not even on it, to being WAY more suspicious than the two on it. In the space of a post.

Yesterday, 'I want Scien gone if Santos is cop.' Early today, 'FoSes on Henrz and Mitey.' Next post, 'Eh, not so much on Henrz and Mitey, but Scien is and was my main suspicion.' Your own words man.

Actually that vote might prove something. If no quicklynch happens for scum win, it means that one of the two of us are scum. I know which one that is.
Scien
Scien
Goon
Scien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Scien »

I take it back, that vote was not on me long enough to prove anything. I was sniped heh.
Reckoner wrote:I want scumlists now. From everyone.
I have a fairly strong protown read from PapaZ, as I have had for most the game. Which means that I believe that the scum are among Henrz, Reckoner, and MiteyMouse. Order is difficult. I would have to say:
Reckoner, Henrz, Mitey in that order. Although the fact that Mitey is so low has less to do with how she has been playing and more due to the fact that there is less content to judge there. That scares me.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Papa Zito »

xRECKONERx wrote:Ugh. Fine.

Unvote.
Holy crap you scared me.
xRECKONERx wrote:I want scumlists now. From everyone.
Compliance!

Unfortunately, the deaths yesterday didn't yield very much information from my perspective, so my view of the game hasn't changed much.

1. Henrz
2. MiteyMouse
3. xRECKONERx
4. Scien

I'll expand on these.

Henrz
- The case that xRECKONERx built yesterday on Henrz seemed pretty weak when first presented but grew stronger as it was explored. Henrz is my chief suspect for today.

MiteyMouse
My gripes about MM's lurking are well-documented. If Mitey starts posting good content today, then this placement could change.

xRECKONERx
I give him town points for hunting Henrz yesterday. He strikes me as an aggressive townie... maybe a little too aggressive though. Watch those votes man, yikes.

Scien
- The most consistently townie player through the game. Has scumhunted and defended well all three days. If he's scum then he's fantastic scum.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Papa Zito »

MiteyMouse wrote:So my suspect list is Reckoner and Papa Zito but, followed closely by Hernz. I think that the Scum are withen these 3 players...I'm just not sure which 2.
Scien wrote:Order is difficult. I would have to say:
Reckoner, Henrz, Mitey in that order.
Two of you have xRECKONERx on top of your lists, which worries me because he's not high on mine. Can I get a case for this please?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 11:07 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Oh dear...a vote already. That was a bit rash was it not Reckoner.

My suspicion list...in order.

1) Reckoner
2) Papa Zito
3) Henrz

I have already explained why.

Care to post your's Reckoner? Since you are the one that asked for our's and all.
The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
Scien
Scien
Goon
Scien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Scien »

PapaZ wrote:Two of you have xRECKONERx on top of your lists, which worries me because he's not high on mine. Can I get a case for this please?
Eh. Mine is spread over the last two pages, but I'll reiterate. I'm thinking I need to take a step back and make sure everything that I am thinking makes sense anyway, and this will help me out a bit.

1) Yesterday, very quick to subscribe to Santos' logic, and ended up being the hammer vote. After which he said that he was going to be all over me today if Santos flipped cop.
2) Early today, before Henrz poped up, no one had be pimping the either Santos or Scien meme that seemed popular late yesterday. He comes in and gives what I thought was a FoS list, that just included Mitey and Henrz.
3) Henrz comes back, says that he still thinks some of Santos' ideas hold water.
4) Next post of Reckoner's has me in his sights, says that I am a even bigger suspect than the two he mentioned at day start. I saw this as an inconsistancy, and pressured about it.
5) We fight forever, I think I see a few more inconsistencies in there. Among them, him backtracking and saying that I was a suspect all along, even though I was missing from his initial list today. Him claiming that I was not his biggest suspect, even though he would like to have me lynched before the other two (which BTW makes no sense).

Just answer me this question Reckoner. Why was I not on that initial list? Are you saying that I was implied to be on that list? You never officially FoSed me until later today... at least I don't think. While I am taking a step back, where do you think that I failed to see a point of yours?

All that said, yesterday I was pretty focused on Santos trying to get answers out of him to satisfy me. I really was not keeping up on the Henrz vs Reckoner that was going on simultaneously, thinking that I could come back to it if Santos did indeed convince me that he was townish.

I think that you probably have a higher view of Reckoner because of his hunting there, and I will need to go back and reread that now to get a better feel for these two players.

I think Mitey's case on Reckoner will help me get a better feel for her. Reckoner's list and reasons should be pretty interesting too. So I eagerly await those as well.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 11:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

1) Scien
2) Henrz
3) Mitey
4) Papa Zito
5) Myself

>.>

Look, my vote was quick because I can already see how Scien is going to spin this. I don't think me saying I'm more comfortable with a lynch on someone is equal to me saying that person is my chief suspect. But way to twist my words, scum. I FoS'd the two of them because I thought they were both scummy. Doesn't mean you're not. Why can't you see that? I'm still having trouble picking between Henrz/Scien/Mitey, but I'm pretty damn sure Zito is town. I've yet to get scum reads from him.

Henrz: My case against him was well documented on D2, but he's toned it down a bit since then, and has dropped a few places on my radar.

Mitey: The lurking, then the coming in and throwing in a baseless "I think it's Zito and Reckoner" is really making him look a bit scummy.

Scien: Scien is driving me insane with his logic. I keep twisting my mind back and forth on him. Which makes him even more scummy. Like, I want to believe he's town. But once again, I haven't had time to go back and re-read. I've been unpacking all day, and I keep getting little ten minute bursts here and there where I can log in and post. The way he's pushing so hard against me... for not lynching him... makes me think that he's scum just scrambling for a townie lynch victim, though.

Later tonight, when I'm done unpacking and eating and the Canes/Bruins game is over, I'll try to get up a thorough analysis.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 11:50 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Scien wrote: 1) Yesterday, very quick to subscribe to Santos' logic, and ended up being the hammer vote. After which he said that he was going to be all over me today if Santos flipped cop.
Yes, I did say that... I said I was going to be all over you, as in investigate the fuck out of you, WHICH I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO DO YET.

I never subscribed to his logic. I was just tired of the WIFOM, and if he was self-voting as a fucking cop, that made me think he was a worthless enough player to get rid of anyway.
2) Early today, before Henrz poped up, no one had be pimping the either Santos or Scien meme that seemed popular late yesterday. He comes in and gives what I thought was a FoS list, that just included Mitey and Henrz.
It wasn't an entire list. And don't call it a meme.
3) Henrz comes back, says that he still thinks some of Santos' ideas hold water.
To tell you the truth I didn't even read that. I just saw you calling me out and immediately began to respond. I was skimming the topic and didn't have time to read every little thing. As far as I knew, Henrz was just saying that we didn't need to throw out EVERYTHING Santos said, as was suggested.
4) Next post of Reckoner's has me in his sights, says that I am a even bigger suspect than the two he mentioned at day start. I saw this as an inconsistancy, and pressured about it.
5) We fight forever, I think I see a few more inconsistencies in there. Among them, him backtracking and saying that I was a suspect all along, even though I was missing from his initial list today. Him claiming that I was not his biggest suspect, even though he would like to have me lynched before the other two (which BTW makes no sense).
Just keep twisting it, please. I jumped on quickly. Read that we should FoS, not vote. I FoS Henrz & Mitey. My condition at the end of the day yesterday was that I would go on the offensive against you if Santos flipped cop. He did. I've had shit to do today, apologies for
not re-reading a twenty page topic
. By the way, it's not backtracking. I'm not taking back anything I said or contradicting myself at all. Go ahead. Point out the contradictions.
Just answer me this question Reckoner. Why was I not on that initial list? Are you saying that I was implied to be on that list? You never officially FoSed me until later today... at least I don't think. While I am taking a step back, where do you think that I failed to see a point of yours?
YOU WEREN'T ON THE LIST BECAUSE I HADN'T PAID ENOUGH ATTENTION TO YOU YET.
green shirt thursdays
Henrz
Henrz
Goon
Henrz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Henrz »

Henrz: My case against him was well documented on D2, but he's toned it down a bit since then, and has dropped a few places on my radar.
Score! :p Anyway onto proper stuff.
My list:
1) Reckoner...
2) Scien
2) Papa \Z/
4) Mitey
9) Henrz :p

Right here's the possible Scum partners in order of possibleness:
Joint first! Reckoner and Papa, and Scien and Papa! (Your in both Papa because your kinda neutral)
2) Reckoner and Mitey.
3) Sicen and Mitey
5) Papa and Mitey
1000) Reckoner and Scien
#) Henrz and anyone.

That's my ideas I was thinking at the end of day one that Reckoner and Scien are partners... But I doubt that very much now.

I hate being in a different Time Zone...
What is the point of something?
What is the point of anything?
What is the point of nothing?
Is the point all,everything?
Henrz
Henrz
Goon
Henrz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Henrz »

Gah didn't see that post... Stupid posting at the same timeish...

(Woop I remembered quote marks!)
Reckoner wrote: YOU WEREN'T ON THE LIST BECAUSE I HADN'T PAID ENOUGH ATTENTION TO YOU YET.
Well you should've really... Seeing as you were supposed to... Nevermind, but you should've.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@Henrz: Do you not find Mitey's lurking the
least
bit suspicious?
green shirt thursdays
Henrz
Henrz
Goon
Henrz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Henrz »

Of course I do, but She's not the flavour of the moment is she? Anyways Nighty night.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Henrz wrote:
Score!
This made my eye twitch. Moving on...
Henrz wrote: My list:
1) Reckoner...
2) Scien
2) Papa \Z/
4) Mitey
Do the numbers themselves have significance? Two #2s?
Henrz wrote: Right here's the possible Scum partners in order of possibleness:
Joint first! Reckoner and Papa, and Scien and Papa!
Here's where things get weird. If xRECKONERx and Scien are your chief suspects, why aren't they your top pair? That doesn't make any sense.
Henrz wrote:(Your in both Papa because your kinda neutral)
Wat. If I'm neutral then I'm not scum, right? So why am I in your top two scum teams?
Henrz wrote: 2) Reckoner and Mitey.
3) Sicen and Mitey
5) Papa and Mitey
You've got Mitey in all three of these scenarios, yet she ranks as most pro-town (excluding yourself) on your list. Wha?
Henrz wrote:1000) Reckoner and Scien
1000?
Henrz wrote:That's my ideas I was thinking at the end of day one that Reckoner and Scien are partners... But I doubt that very much now.
Again... then why are they your top suspects?
xRECKONERx wrote:@Henrz: Do you not find Mitey's lurking the
least
bit suspicious?
Henrz wrote:Of course I do, but She's not the flavour of the moment is she? Anyways Nighty night.
I can't tell you how scummy this statement is.

I am all for a Henrz lynch at this point. If we're playing pairs: I'm totally seeing a Henrz/MiteyMouse pair.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Henrz wrote:Of course I do, but She's not the flavour of the moment is she? Anyways Nighty night.
What? Flavour of the moment? What do you mean by that?
The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Also, since I can't keep myself from doubleposting...
Scien wrote:I think Mitey's case on Reckoner will help me get a better feel for her.
I'm drooling in anticipation of this one.
MiteyMouse wrote:1) Reckoner
2) Papa Zito
3) Henrz
Let's hear our xRECKONERx case, Mitey. I'm also really, really curious to hear your case on me.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yeah, come on Mitey. I want to hear your case against me as well, since I'm your #1 suspect.
green shirt thursdays
Henrz
Henrz
Goon
Henrz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Henrz »

Papa Zito wrote:
Henrz wrote:
Score!
This made my eye twitch. Moving on...
Henrz wrote: My list:
1) Reckoner...
2) Scien
2) Papa \Z/
4) Mitey
[1]Do the numbers themselves have significance? Two #2s?
Henrz wrote: Right here's the possible Scum partners in order of possibleness:
Joint first! Reckoner and Papa, and Scien and Papa!
[2]Here's where things get weird. If xRECKONERx and Scien are your chief suspects, why aren't they your top pair? That doesn't make any sense.
Henrz wrote:(Your in both Papa because your kinda neutral)
[3]Wat. If I'm neutral then I'm not scum, right? So why am I in your top two scum teams?
Henrz wrote: 2) Reckoner and Mitey.
3) Sicen and Mitey
5) Papa and Mitey
[4]You've got Mitey in all three of these scenarios, yet she ranks as most pro-town (excluding yourself) on your list. Wha?
Henrz wrote:1000) Reckoner and Scien
[4]1000?
Henrz wrote:That's my ideas I was thinking at the end of day one that Reckoner and Scien are partners... But I doubt that very much now.
[5]Again... then why are they your top suspects?
xRECKONERx wrote:@Henrz: Do you not find Mitey's lurking the
least
bit suspicious?
[6]I can't tell you how scummy this statement is.

[7]I am all for a Henrz lynch at this point. If we're playing pairs: I'm totally seeing a Henrz/MiteyMouse pair.
[1]Whoops, sorry I meant to have Reckoner and Scien at the top, not you and Scien joint 2nd, sorry about that, and yes, they do have significance.
[2]It's basically, I do think they are the most suspicious people, but if one's scum, I doubt very much that the other is.
[3]Your in both the top scum teams, not because you are the top suspect, but because you are the most suspicious, but more suspicious than Mitey, and you're neutral, sort of, on both subjects.
[4]All possibilities are in it... But Scien-Reckoner are lowest...
[5]As I said before separate, but not together.
[6]Please tell me how scummy this statement is.
[7]Your opinion... Though I don't agree with my lynch :p
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 5:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Um. Mitey hasn't given us a case yet.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 7:08 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

So I don't see how PZ is scummier than someone who claims they have a case against me then just doesn't respond.
green shirt thursdays
Henrz
Henrz
Goon
Henrz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 8:11 am

Post by Henrz »

She has a case against you?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Henrz wrote:[1]Whoops, sorry I meant to have Reckoner and Scien at the top, not you and Scien joint 2nd, sorry about that, and yes, they do have significance.
Okay then.
Henrz wrote:[2]It's basically, I do think they are the most suspicious people, but if one's scum, I doubt very much that the other is.
I'd like to hear your reasoning behind this, please. Are you ruling out a Scien/xRECKONERx pair based on today's argument between them? If so, do you not recognize that they may have decided to distance themselves from each other while talking during Night 2?
Henrz wrote:[3]Your in both the top scum teams, not because you are the top suspect, but because you are the most suspicious, but more suspicious than Mitey, and you're neutral, sort of, on both subjects.
I... you... wat. Let's break this down.

1. I'm in both top teams, but not because I'm the top suspect
2. I am the most suspicious, but again, not the top suspect.
3. I'm more suspicious than a player that's contributed basically 0 to the game.
4. But wait, I'm neutral now, not the most suspicious, or something.
5. I have no idea what "both subjects" means.

Halp. It's Return of Santos.
Henrz wrote:[6]Please tell me how scummy this statement is.
Okay. Extremely.

"Flavor of the moment" means "current bandwagon" or "general town opinion" to me. So it's like you're saying you won't go after someone that the town isn't looking at closely. Which is extremely scummy, because scum want to blend in, and this is a great way to do it.
Henrz wrote:[7]Your opinion... Though I don't agree with my lynch :p
Well, obviously.

#6 reinforces my opinion that our scum team is Henrz/Miteymouse, honestly.
xRECKONERx wrote:Um. Mitey hasn't given us a case yet.
You're surprised?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 8:20 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Henrz wrote:She has a case against you?
She should, if he's her number 1 suspect.

Also, just noticed this typo:
Papa Zito wrote:Let's hear our xRECKONERx case, Mitey. I'm also really, really curious to hear your case on me.
Should be "Let's hear
y
our xRECKONER case"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 10:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Henrz wrote:She has a case against you?
If I'm her #1 suspect, she'd better have a case against me. Though, if I had to guess, I'd say she's actually scum and was parroting on the "RECK IS SCUM" bandwagon to make herself look pro-town.

And Henrz is just confusing me with his buddy lists. I understand that Scien and I are both his top suspects and in his mind it's either one or the other, but what I
don't
understand is how he puts Papa in the "definitive scum" league over
Mitey
. And the "flavor of the moment" bit was scummy, I agree with Zito.

Honestly, my scumlist has changed at this point. After a skim-over, I've decided that yeah, Santos' play was rather scummy and fucking ridiculous for a townie, so I don't blame Scien for drilling him on it.

Scumlist:

1) MiteyMouse
2) Henrz
3) Scien
4) Papa Zito

Scumbuddies:

1) Mitey & Henrz
2) Scien & Mitey
3) Henrz & Scien
4) Scien & Zito
5) Mitey & Zito
6) Henrz & Zito