Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Are people ignoring Mastin because of his meta, or because they don't think he's done anything anti-town?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:47 pm

Post by Gregory »

molestargazer wrote:
@Dr.House Guy
- Please explain how faking a post restriction would benefit scum ASIDE from being an excuse to post less, which I am clearly not doing.
does it need to be more? I've talked with some guys about it some time ago, and they agreed, that such a claim mostly helps scum.
molestargazer wrote: I assure that if Ninja-Guy had not asked, the post restriction would still apply. I understand that isn't going to do much to convince you, but frankly, I really can't see why you think it's fake and/or a sign of scumminess.
yeah, I get that, But there was a possibility you wouldn't have noticed.
Battousai wrote:
gregory wrote: Batousai, why did you ask him? Maybe he would have read over the thing and did post a name, or just didn't the whole game. That would have told us a lot about the restriction. By asking him, he could not forget the point.
I've played with mole before. If he fakes the restriction to lurk, I would know. Plus it gives him a chance to explain it.
bat, he's got no chance anymore. Because his processor didn't use our names, he can't too. If he does, we know mafiaman must have lied then., wich meens he's scum.
molestargazer wrote: Now reached the end of P23. So from what I've seen up 'til here,
Vote: Dr.House-Guy

- I don't like your wishy-washiness.
sure, I've attacked 2 guys, tried to give opinion about most thing, not yet changed my opinion, so I'm wishy-washy. cool.
molestargazer wrote: - I don't like his gunning at Ninja-guy for moving to a "suspicious" room.
Am I not allowed to ask questions. when I don't understand an action, I ask that person about it. Is that wrong? I didn't vote him, I didn't Fos him, please tell me what I did wrong.
molestargazer wrote: Blatant buddying with Avatar-bet-guy.
are you freaking serious??? My first suspicions were of KMD with Myko. told that. Than KMD says : greg is obv town. so I'm buddying up???
molestargazer wrote: This vote is also pending his response to my post restriction question, and of course pending his response to these reasons for voting.
so, pure omgus
Iecerint wrote:Are people ignoring Mastin because of his meta, or because they don't think he's done anything anti-town?
his logic flaws, but I don't start discussing that, because it would be totally useless.
Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:16 am

Post by molestargazer »

Dr.House-Guy wrote:does it need to be more? I've talked with some guys about it some time ago, and they agreed, that such a claim mostly helps scum.
Please tell me which 'guys' you talked to about it, and tell me the reasons for why such a claim helps scum.
Dr.House-Guy wrote:yeah, I get that, But there was a possibility you wouldn't have noticed.
Point accepted. I can't convince you either way now, I've made my point, I'll drop it.
Dr.House-Guy wrote:sure, I've attacked 2 guys, tried to give opinion about most thing, not yet changed my opinion, so I'm wishy-washy. cool.
Did you even read the posts I quoted? You gave one opinion, then gave the other side of it. You took no solid position.
Dr.House-Guy wrote:Am I not allowed to ask questions. when I don't understand an action, I ask that person about it. Is that wrong? I didn't vote him, I didn't Fos him, please tell me what I did wrong.
Of course you're allowed to ask questions. I wasn't attacking you for making a question.
HOW is a ROOM "suspicious"?
Dr.House-Guy wrote:are you freaking serious??? My first suspicions were of KMD with Myko. told that. Than KMD says : greg is obv town. so I'm buddying up???
I am serious.
I didn't look at your first suspicions. I looked at those pages. You seemed to be agreeing with each other an awful lot.
Dr.House-Guy wrote:so, pure omgus
Have you voted for me? NO.
I gave REASONS for my voting for you, most of which were nothing to do with your suspicion about my post restriction. OMGUS has nothing to do with it. In the pages I've read so far, you look scummy.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:17 am

Post by molestargazer »

@Avatar-bet-guy
- *sigh*
You lost ANOTHER bet?

Also, you still haven't answered the question. Please do so.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:20 am

Post by Gregory »

what question?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:52 am

Post by Gregory »

molestargazer wrote:
Dr.House-Guy wrote:does it need to be more? I've talked with some guys about it some time ago, and they agreed, that such a claim mostly helps scum.
Please tell me which 'guys' you talked to about it, and tell me the reasons for why such a claim helps scum.
charnel/Myko, Nureins. The guy has a reason to hide behind when people accuse himher of lurking. and there are people who think that when someone has got a restriction, he/she can't be scum.
molestargazer wrote:
Dr.House-Guy wrote:sure, I've attacked 2 guys, tried to give opinion about most thing, not yet changed my opinion, so I'm wishy-washy. cool.
Did you even read the posts I quoted? You gave one opinion, then gave the other side of it. You took no solid position.
nah, you gotta read.
1 This was my rereadpost. I read something, didn't agree, and read a couple of pages later the situation had changed. So I said something like, forget last thing.
2 I said Myk's vote looked like omgus. I also said Phily should calm down. Phily looked really angry. The calm down thing had nothing to do with the case. If you find it scummy to try to get a nice, friendly game, please tell me, and I'll ignore you :)
molestargazer wrote:
Dr.House-Guy wrote:Am I not allowed to ask questions. when I don't understand an action, I ask that person about it. Is that wrong? I didn't vote him, I didn't Fos him, please tell me what I did wrong.
Of course you're allowed to ask questions. I wasn't attacking you for making a question.
HOW is a ROOM "suspicious"?
IT IS FULL OF WEAPONS. Maybe scum can get their weapon to nightkill. Maybe one of us becomes vig. Statistically, vigs kill more townies then scum. I don't like a game in wich are 3 kill a day. possibly 3 townies.
molestargazer wrote:
Dr.House-Guy wrote:are you freaking serious??? My first suspicions were of KMD with Myko. told that. Than KMD says : greg is obv town. so I'm buddying up???
I am serious.
I didn't look at your first suspicions. I looked at those pages. You seemed to be agreeing with each other an awful lot.
I must have missed that.
molestargazer wrote:
Dr.House-Guy wrote:so, pure omgus
Have you voted for me? NO.
I gave REASONS for my voting for you, most of which were nothing to do with your suspicion about my post restriction. OMGUS has nothing to do with it. In the pages I've read so far, you look scummy.
you started investigating me because I attacked you and mm about the restriction. Have you infestigated every guy here like you have done with me? I don't think so, because I haven't posted that much, while you were able to write a lot of stuff about me, and I had the feeling some people were missing in that story. So, why me? I can think of only one thing. The attack on you. Voting someone because he attacks you is omgus.

you can say what you want, but if I hadn't talked about the restriction, you wouln't have voted my (yet)
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:05 am

Post by molestargazer »

Dr.House-Guy wrote:what question?
Regarding why he didn't open a door. See the previous page.
Dr.House-Guy wrote:charnel/Myko, Nureins. The guy has a reason to hide behind when people accuse himher of lurking. and there are people who think that when someone has got a restriction, he/she can't be scum.
The guy who I replaced may have used this restriction as an excuse, yes, that is a scummy behaviour. I, however, am not doing. If I ever use this restriction as an excuse for lurking feel free to lynch me.
Those people are evidently either misguided or Long-post-guy. :P
Dr.House-Guy wrote:nah, you gotta read.
1 This was my rereadpost. I read something, didn't agree, and read a couple of pages later the situation had changed. So I said something like, forget last thing.
2 I said Myk's vote looked like omgus. I also said Phily should calm down. Phily looked really angry. The calm down thing had nothing to do with the case. If you find it scummy to try to get a nice, friendly game, please tell me, and I'll ignore you
1. So why bothing posting it if you realise you were wrong? Just seems like trying to fluff out your posts without actually posting any content.
2. Understood. Of course I don't want a hostile game.
Dr.House-guy wrote:IT IS FULL OF WEAPONS. Maybe scum can get their weapon to nightkill. Maybe one of us becomes vig. Statistically, vigs kill more townies then scum. I don't like a game in wich are 3 kill a day. possibly 3 townies.
I must've missed that. My bad.
Dr.House-guy wrote:you started investigating me because I attacked you and mm about the restriction. Have you infestigated every guy here like you have done with me? I don't think so, because I haven't posted that much, while you were able to write a lot of stuff about me, and I had the feeling some people were missing in that story. So, why me? I can think of only one thing. The attack on you. Voting someone because he attacks you is omgus.
- No, I was rereading and your posts caught my eye. I never said I started investigating you because of that, and it was indeed only a sidepoint. Please stop strawmanning.
- No, I haven't. That's because I read your posts that looked scummy whilst catching up. Attacking you doesn't make me scummy.
- BECAUSE THE POSTS I READ CATCHING UP LOOKED SCUMMY. As I have already explained.
Dr.House-guy wrote:you can say what you want, but if I hadn't talked about the restriction, you wouln't have voted my (yet)
No, I would have FoSed you, and perhaps voted for you at the end of the analysis if nothing scummier came up.
Thinking that you are wrong about your feelings Re:Post Restriction and voting you for it doesn't make it OMGUS.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:05 am

Post by Gregory »

molestargazer wrote: 1. So why bothing posting it if you realise you were wrong? Just seems like trying to fluff out your posts without actually posting any content.
got a point there. It wasn't really necesarry, unless KMD tried to get town to a wrong decision.
molestargazer wrote:
Dr.House-guy wrote:you started investigating me because I attacked you and mm about the restriction. Have you infestigated every guy here like you have done with me? I don't think so, because I haven't posted that much, while you were able to write a lot of stuff about me, and I had the feeling some people were missing in that story. So, why me? I can think of only one thing. The attack on you. Voting someone because he attacks you is omgus.
- No, I was rereading and your posts caught my eye. I never said I started investigating you because of that, and it was indeed only a sidepoint. Please stop strawmanning.
- No, I haven't. That's because I read your posts that looked scummy whilst catching up. Attacking you doesn't make me scummy.
- BECAUSE THE POSTS I READ CATCHING UP LOOKED SCUMMY. As I have already explained.
ok, but isn't it a little bit odd some persons are missing in your summary, especially tenchi, as there were a couple of guys who wanted to see him dead. to Me, this looked like a "hey, what has gregory done, and the guys who could be connected to him" post

btw, I don't think you're a lurker :D
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:27 am

Post by molestargazer »

Dr.House-Guy wrote:ok, but isn't it a little bit odd some persons are missing in your summary, especially glasses-guy, as there were a couple of guys who wanted to see him dead. to Me, this looked like a "hey, what has Dr.House-guy done, and the guys who could be connected to him" post
Either I've missed Glasses-guy's scummy posting, for which I apologise, or I've not reached it yet. I did only start reading at P15 - was it before then?

I assure you I was just pointing out what I saw. If I see something, regardless of who, I'll point it out. Your posting just around the recent area that I read just seemed to stand out.

Final question. Do you still think I have lied about my post restriction, and do you think that either answer you give makes me more scummy?
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:44 am

Post by ZazieR »

1) Kmd4390 (2) - Mastin, Molestargazer

3) Mastin (1) - Iecerint
4) don_johnson (1) - Kmd4390
5) Looker
6) Iecerint
7) Molestargazer (2) - Battousai, Don_johnson
9) Tenchi
10) PhilyEc
11) Battousai
12) Gregory (1) - Looker

Not voting (3) - Tenchi, PhilyEc, Gregory

With 10 players alive, you''ll need 6 votes to lynch.
Green indicates closest to lynch.
Molestargazer''s vote hasn''t been counted as he didn''t unvote first.

Room 1: Male Restroom
Room 2: Female Restroom
Room 3: Library - Mastin, Iecerint
Room 4: Hospital Room
Room 5: ???

Room 6: Dark Room
Room 7: Storage Room - Don_johnson
Room 8: Great Hall
Room 9: Bedroom
Room 10: Empty Room
Room 11: ???

Room 12: Crime Scene Room
Room 13: Exit Room
Room 14: ???
Room 15: ???
Room 16: ???

Black means that that the door is open.
Red means that the door is closed.
Room 14 is in darkred, as it's its door in a different room, which got locked by Iecerint. So nobody, except for Iecerint (who can't use his barcode on it) can get to this door. So nobody can open this door until Iecrint unlocks his door.
Then there's purple. Room 7 also had an extra door in it. This one was opened by Mykonian. As Mykonian didn't leave this room when PhilyEc closed Room 7 and as Mykonian's door isn't locked, both Mykonian and PhilyEc can still move between these two rooms.
Corridor - Kmd4390, Looker, Molestargazer, Tenchi, PhilyEc, Battousai, Gregory

NOTE: When you open a room, you''ll automatically enter it.
Ignore the ''R''
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:45 am

Post by Battousai »

Gregory wrote:and there are people who think that when someone has got a restriction, he/she can't be scum.
And this would only apply if the person got the restriction in their PM, and not by a game mechanic...

Mod: Can we get a prod on Tenchi if one hasn't already been done?

Unvote
Vote: Tenchi
from my case yesterday.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:55 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Molest, this avatar actually didn't come from a bet.

Guys, what is the case on Molest?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:58 am

Post by don_johnson »

he's molest. case closed.

[dj enters corridor]
[dj enters room 12]
[dj closes door]
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Gregory »

Kmd4390 wrote:Molest, this avatar actually didn't come from a bet.

Guys, what is the case on Molest?
nothing much, only the scummy behaviour of mafiaman, I think. Molest himself seems pretty clean to me.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:34 am

Post by Gregory »

mod, I'm on vacation saturday next week until the saturday after that
Mastin
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Unabridged
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Mastin »

Iece: Why the hanging around in the Library?

Thinking an Iece-Greg-KMD pair could be possible.
I'm back! Well, kind-of.
No Access on Weekends
. :/
Advid reader/contributor to MD, as I'm far better in theory than I am in reality. :P

True to my word, I'm retiring. Totally not me. :P
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mastin, am I really the kind of player who would call my scumbuddy obvtown?
Mastin
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Unabridged
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:10 am

Post by Mastin »

...You called one of 'em Obv.town?

Also, yea, Medieval Mafia had an example of it.
I'm back! Well, kind-of.
No Access on Weekends
. :/
Advid reader/contributor to MD, as I'm far better in theory than I am in reality. :P

True to my word, I'm retiring. Totally not me. :P
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Iecerint »

A character found a clue in the library in the source material. Kre's death flavor may also imply it may be used for some players' investigations. It seems like as decent a place to hang out as any. It's certainly more likely to prompt a game mechanic event than hanging out in the corridor.

Do you really think I'm scummy for being in the Library?

I agree that Kmd looks scummy. He basically tunneled on myko all day for silly reasons (initially) and was incorrect -- plus some weird Kre accusations for good measure. The Tenchi case was reasonable, but 2/3 isn't great. He spent most of today bantering with you about his notoriety (or something). That said, I think you're a better lynch due to the behavior of your predecessors (lurk to replacement), your anti-town decision to lock the Library, your half of the banter with Kmd, and your unreliable meta.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh, I didn't say "obvtown" looking back. Just this:
Kmd4390 wrote:k, Gregory is town.
And about Medeival, that was because everyone else was calling Rogue obvtown and I could get away with it. I'm the first to mention Gregory as being obvtown.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Iecerint »

^ Yep, Kmd called Greg obvtown. Batt and I got upset because Greg hadn't yet done anything particularly remarkable at that time.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Iec, I didn't tunnel on Myko. I also went after Kreriov and Tenchi. And mentioned Phily as being scummy.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Iecerint »

Kmd4390 wrote:Of the 6 other than myself who voted Myko, Mastin and Gregory were obvtown yesterday. Batt was pretty townie. Looker was pretty townie. Let's lynch either Phily or Don.
I'd misremembered the first time you called Greg town as "obvtown," too, Kmd, but you did explicitly call him obvtown above.

Your tunnel on myko is most egregious early in the game (e.g. before the shouting match with Phily), when it was based only on the RVS comment to Looker. It's true that you went after Kre a bit, but I never found that case very credible. You didn't go after Tenchi as much, either, though probably more because he was lurking/V/LA than anything else. I'd forgotten about Phily; I can recall you saying that he was your backup in case one of myko/Tenchi/Kre was incorrect. Did your case on Phily ever go beyond that? I can't recall.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh, I forgot about that. So I did use the term obvtown. Just not where I thought I did.

I still don't see tunneling in that. If I remember right, it's Tenchi that I was going after in the early game, even if I was voting Myko.

Phily was scummy, and I acknowledged that, but no, I didn't really push too hard.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”