SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by SocioPath »

I'm not liking Porkens' repeated 'sig' use. I wouldn't put it passed Tar or the likes to make that some sort of power role able to be activated. Adding to the fact that its been in EVERY post after the game started, I am lead to think that its intentional for the role, whether its a bastard modded PR, or otherwise. Just don't quote it from him too much or anything.

Considering this is a game based around magic, the parsing of his 'sig' seems to be similar to the parsing on a magic card. They look similar so it wouldn't be out of line.

Also Spy's refusal to even glance at other games and expects 2 other games worth of information shoved into this one, would very much clog this game with noise.
A very anti-town stance.

These games will be even funner to keep up with once SSK's gets off the ground. :P

Also that guy I RV'd for should post more so I can agree with that too.

Aww, you consider me the likes of Tar? I'm flattered ^-^
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:54 pm

Post by SocioPath »

SpyreX wrote:Further, and I'm curious to your response to this - my role is pretty clear about the other games having
absolutely no impact
on my success.

So, due tell, why the fascination with the other games? I mean, we know the scum can cross communicate... but anyone else?

As long as there are other players in other games, the other games shall remain relevant.

That response of yours is much anti-town as Benmage's "Don't ask me to scum hunt."

Stop looking at it as 3 separate games. It is essentially 1 giant game with post restrictions limiting players to certain areas.

We can talk about the other games, we can stratigise with others about the other games or this game, other players from the other games may provide incite as well.

Your stance on these games is as asinine as neglecting EVERYONES posts in THIS game except for ONE PLAYER that you only choose to acknowledge.

'Oh I don't feel like reading or rereading anything in this game, so SocioPath, you rephrase everything relevant for me so i can learn everything without actually CARING! I can just learn everything I need from this game by selecting to view all your posts! And if you don't restate it, I'll ASSUME ITS NOT RELEVANT.'

I may be taking that to an extreme, but I feel my point is valid.
Completely anti-town behavior.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:26 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Porkens wrote:My psudo-sig is in no way related to my role. I am not being forced to include who'd I'd shoot if I were a vig. It's my personal choice, 100%.

At this point, I'm not buying it.

Unvote
Vote: Porkens

Until I see proof that you can post without it.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:20 am

Post by SocioPath »

Yosarian2 wrote:The sig thing might very well be game related, but I'm not entierly clear on how that makes him more likely scum.

The fact that he would have blatantly lied about it several times.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:57 am

Post by SocioPath »

SpyreX wrote:Or, maybe this time the cigar is just a cigar. Who knowwwsss.

You familiar with Tar games? No? Just check his title. A cigar is never just a cigar with Tar...or FL for that matter.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:02 am

Post by SocioPath »

SpyreX wrote:--- For his push on me being anti-town which makes no sense considering my PM.
No one cares that you can read your own PM.
Until after you're dead, nothing you say about such is concrete.
You can claim different roles, abilities, and restrictions until you are blue in the face, but at the end of the day, it is still just a claim.
SpyreX wrote:--- The super secret powerful scum role that is "state your targets in the thread".
Oh yes, because scum is the only threat you could possibly worry about. Very naive.
SK? Unlikely for the amount of attention drawn, but I wouldn't rule it out.
Cult recruiter? Well someone has already claimed non-recruitable as part of their role.
Or possibly some other anti-town role.

SpyreX wrote:------ The "tar setup" justification that is objectively wrong.
Oh please enlighten me.

Quagmire wrote:Hey sorry I'm late can someone catch me up on the first six pages? Detailed review, thanks.
Its closer to 20 pages.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:34 am

Post by SocioPath »

I'm happy with Porkens now that he humored my wishes.
Unvote

populartajo wrote:
Sociopath, are you always this eager?
Yes, I tend to be. I don't like your phrasing though. "eager" has negative connotations, but I tend to try and not be a passive player as much as possible.

The "its not a Tar game" is pretty obvious BS, and saying things that happen in Tar games are irrelevant here, and trying to pull the wool of ignorance over peoples' eyes. Yes, I know that Lord Gurgi is the PRIMARY designer of this game, but to act as if these games were designed in a vacuum is very naive. They were made together, they are played together. All three (Tar, Gurg, Nat) most likely had joint partisipation in others while keeping a flow they wanted in particular for their own games. The fact that FL picked up and modding it proves that it wasn't a blind shot in the dark for mods to run the game. So as long as Tar is even INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS, I'm going to consider this to be similar to Tar games.

All this Yos talk about me avoiding his questions is poorly overplayed and misconstrued.
Yosarian2 wrote:SpyreX and Sociopath: This is the question I asked Sociopath a few days ago, and I still want an answer to it.
Yosarian2 wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:The sig thing might very well be game related, but I'm not entierly clear on how that makes him more likely scum.

The fact that he would have blatantly lied about it several times.
Explain to me exactally what you are saying here. Are you speculating that there is a scum role that has to announce his kills in every single post he makes, or that otherwise gets some special power from doing something that blatent and then lying about it?

Discribe to me how a role like that might work, please. I am having a hard time imagining it, personally.

I stated a few roles that would work for that setup prior, but if that wasn't specific enough for you, I'll use based-on-real-games examples:

There have been games where there have been day SKs and day cult recruiters, that would function if they got others to say a particular word or phrase.

One on game there was a single word that an SK had, that even enough people said it, or at the end of the day, I don't remember which, but they would die. There was another role to balance that out to protect from the SK to get people to say another word to negate the SK end-of-day effect. I'm rambling a bit because this is based solely on memory.

For a cult case, similar deal, say a particular word or phase, and you're recruited.

What I was worried about is whether or not it was a similar ability, and paranoid about people quoting it would be fulfilling his potentially anti-town win condition.

As far as the whole Ben/DDD thing, I was pretty neutral for the most part, and didn't have any information to say that wouldn't just be parroting someone else.
But the time passing since my last post and last reading of that game...Ben having a 'safe claim' is veeeeeeeery odd, and by odd I mean scummy.

But what I don't like the most about Ben, is his unwillingness to participate other than getting switched out. He blatantly said he was going to be dead weight. This is anti-town to the core, but the kicker is, would be his eagerness (yes I'm using this word with purposeful negative connotations) to get into another game.

His emotions seem very two-face: He is very uncaring and indifferent about being in any way shape or form a part of the game. That is, until it comes to joining him with DDD. You would think someone who is so passionate about fulfilling his win condition (by playing the game to get to DDD) would be more passionate about playing the rest of the game to actually fulfill his win con.

He seems to be faking disinterest to seem more neutral.

DDD's posts are harder to get a read on, but he mostly seems to be doing damage control for Ben. Anything that Ben does, DDD seems to be tip-toeing around to make it more palatable for the public eye.

Since Spy wants a response to his silly alliance, I'll say this:
Vote: SpyreX

Its ridiculous to try and pull the 'its too scummy to be scum' crap with something as majorly scummy as that. Scum try to control the town, subtly usually, but been obvious about it doesn't make it anymore less controlling of the town. Scum also try to buddy, and your method is obvious buddying.

Really, its like you said to yourself, 'well what are things that scum generally do, well I'll do THAT times TEN, and therefore its too scummy to be seen as scum!'

That is, unless you were using it to gain reactions from the people you called out to join your alliance. Which at this point I highly, highly doubt. Especially with your pussyfooting about when it comes to the solidity of your alliance.

'Its UNBREAKABLE...unless someone does something to break it'
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by SocioPath »

I'm liking this wagoning on me, it is superb.

The chatter between SpyreX and Porkens is also cute.

SpyreX wrote:
Examples. Please.

However, even without them - what has removed your worry? In fact, I quoted it blankly - shouldn't you be MORE worried? Further if this was your actual concern the fact he did it enough to make it a talking point should be evidence to keep your vote there, but somehow it wasn't.
His response removed HALF of my worries. So I'm less worried overall.

As for examples, that is going to take actual time searching, as much time has passed since I've read the game(s). So I'll save that for another post.

SpyreX wrote: And the latter brings me to a new point:
Yos wrote: He's semi-lruking, he's even reading and commenting on other games, but his comments on this game are quite lacking. He voted spy for a bad reason. Then he defended his vote for spy and removed it in the same post (where he unovted Spy, but at the same time, said that he "didn't like it that spy wasn't going to read the other games.) Then he tried to have it both ways about my opposition to spy's alliance (he both agreed with me and said the strength of my opposition was "a little weird" in the same sentance). And that's all he's said about this game, despite apparently having enough time to read and comment on the other games.

I don't think he's at all interested in scumhunting in this game, which probably means he's scum.
So you think that Sociopath is "looking for scum" versus "looking for a lynch"?

I'll give you that FF is definitely a nice solid choice for a backup lynch but seriously?
This is a weird little bit. I'm pretty positive that Yos was referring to Flav, hence the vote, and yet you quote that and mention me. Are you purposely trying to misconstrue words to draw more attention to me? Whats worse is Yos ignores that completely. Spy and Yos might actually be scum together, and Yos' attacks are that of a distancing nature.

FOS: Yosarian2

What has also piqued my interest in recent events is the Tar vote count after the new day: "ELDER DRAGON HIGHLANDER!"

A popular Highlander is 'there can only be one'...which leads me to believe that another dragon (SK) actually killed Kinetic.

...but don't worry about THAT, its in another game. A completely other game that has nothing to do with us. Despite the fact that players an switch games, and the fact that the games have to be balanced with each other. Which means similar roles and concepts. But hey, lets forget all about THAT now, shall we? :P
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:13 am

Post by SocioPath »

SpyreX wrote: At least you are willing to affirm over and over again that your win condition sure isn't the same as mine.
You keep talking about your own win condition, and saying that mine is different from yours. I am willing to believe that, because you speak with such certainty, but to imply that your win condition is a town based one and thereby saying mine is not because of how it differs from yours, is a stretch.

I would reeeeeeeally like to see what you would do if you were to switch games. Your whole world would turn upside down. You would be lynched in a second, and then lose your game, because everyone in other games should act like you too, right? You die, they fulfill their win conditions...and so forth. Really, it seems like you are only pushing debates for your own selfish reasons...when you don't actually know how the win conditions are played out.

Those selfish reasons might be SK in nature. Maybe you think that if I am scum...that lynching me will put you in the clear. It wouldn't surprise me at all if you turned up being another elder dragon.

But thats not important right now, because I still find Yos and you to be rather nice-nice to each other in a warped way.

But say what you're implying is correct, about the win con, and that would imply that all town in other games should be treated as scum if they were to show up. They're certainly not of your faction. They are of their own subgames faction. So townies from other games need to die too?

Then that would mean...scum or not, everyone switched needs to die. The whole debate about 'switch scum out and in games to help/hurt the games' would be void. There could be multiple scum groups apart from SKs only. So really...every single person that is switch, would be assumed to be 'scum' to this games win conditions.

That is certainly a xenophobic way to look at things.

That would also mean that everyone by default should support a Budja vote, for he is not one of us.

"ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!"

I don't wish to resort to that yet.

Unvote
for now though, until I see some fanciful Spy-posts in response to these win conditions.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:37 am

Post by SocioPath »

SpyreX wrote:1.) Oddly enough if our conditions for winning are different it is not some giant leap of logic to assume, therefore,
we do not share the same win condition
. Thus, if I am town (which I am) and you do NOT share my condition you are not-town. As I find the chances of you being neutral to be minimal you must be not-town-not-neutral-scum.

2.) If I were to be whisked away to a different game my world wouldn't be "turned upside down" by any stretch of the imagination. Much like replacing, I'd go "hey, gimme a minute to catch up" and then I would and it'd be all sweet. Additionally, and this is important and makes me 100% space sure you don't have my condition - if I switched games MY condition WOULD match their conditions; the major element of it (the game itself) would be all that changed.

3.) This is where this post really goes off the rails: where, WHERE, where have I even SUGGESTED xenophobia and/or "kill all players that switched into this game because they switched in"? Because that would be stupid. And scummy. And real stupid. Further, how is that a natural implication from anything I've said?

You, sir, are stretching. Quite a bit.

I'd suggest getting that fakeclaim all warmed up, because its time to go on the grill.

CHOO CHOO

Spyrex isn't town, and since I'm at L-1, I can claim and say why at the same time.

Spyrex is the one without the town win condition: I am a
kamigawa vanilla townie,
and I win when all other factions leave the game, etc, etc.

This is a
kamigawa game. I would assume since I am a townie type of this game,
that would lead me to believe that townies from other games have their own type in with their role. Leading me to believe other townies are other factions

So those that are a vanilla townie of the kamigawa type, would want ALL OTHER FACTIONS DEAD. Townies of a different game are of a different faction, and therefore...you would WANT to display xenophobia to new comers to this game: they are stopping the kamigawa win condition as much as scum.

But you wouldn't know this, SpyreX, because you aren't town.

Official Warning for this post. Skirting Rule 1a

Clarification:

Underlined portions violated:
<1a> Attempting to use loopholes in the rules to gain an advantage in the game is considered jackassery, and will be treated as such. This applies to things like encrypted codes, invisible text, editing and deleting posts,
trying to use the structure of the role PM to gain an advantage
, etc. Please, use your common sense!
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:20 am

Post by SocioPath »

Yosarian2 wrote:Sociopath, if you really didn't understand your role PM or what your own win condition is, then why didn't you just ask the mod?
Its not like I KNEW I didn't understand...I was just under the assumption that a kamigawa townie was its own faction of townies.

Yosarian2 wrote:Plus, if you have that role PM, then what was all that babble about "what SpyreX would imply was the role PM" about?

I thought that his refusal to read or pay attention to any other game might possibly be due to the following of the same faction assumption...which would make sense if that was true...since that train of thought would be 'oh if only the townies from this game matter, screw the other games, they are all dead to me anyways.'
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:55 am

Post by SocioPath »

After this game is over I'd like to discuss the previous few pages more.

Moving on...
Quagmire wrote:Back to SocioPath though for a moment...
SocioPath wrote:I would reeeeeeeally like to see what you would do if you were to switch games. Your whole world would turn upside down. You would be lynched in a second, and then lose your game, because everyone in other games should act like you too, right? You die, they fulfill their win conditions...and so forth. Really, it seems like you are only pushing debates for your own selfish reasons...when you don't actually know how the win conditions are played out.

Those selfish reasons might be SK in nature. Maybe you think that if I am scum...that lynching me will put you in the clear. It wouldn't surprise me at all if you turned up being another elder dragon.
One thing I notice that scum always always tends to do when they're in danger of being lynched is start to panic and overreact whenever there's a point made against them. This is what SocioPath is doing, except there's not even much pressure on him right now -- despite being at L-2 -- because nobody really buys the case or has spelled out their reasons for voting for him yet (at least as far as I've seen). There was still fruitiful discussion going on AND he had the distraction of a new player entering the game so he could have continually played it cool.

I think SocioPath looked at his L-2 number and started to accuse everyone in a loose-cannon kind of way in order to keep the spotlight off of him. He might bring up a couple of good cases here or there, but I think I can see through the transparency.
I certainly don't like this post at all. Approximately everything about it is false.

Accusing everyone to keep the spotlight off me? What? What you quoted was refering to Spy, whom, if you read the game at all, I've BEEN ATTACKING.
And yes, I've definitely kept the spotlight off me. :roll:

Then furthermore, panicked because I was worried about being lynched at that point? Oh yes, I was totally worried that a scum-laden wagon was going to lynch me. Even you said there wasn't much pressure.

I actually enjoyed the wagon on me, and said as much. Wagons get the town info, whether its mine or anyone else's.

I guess I was feigning confidence while at the same time panicking; and throwing accusations at everyone, despite focusing on SpyreX and HIS communications with those around him.

Quagmire wrote:He might bring up a couple of good cases here or there, but I think I can see through the transparency.
You caught me! :o
How dare I made valid cases and examples when its obvious you can see through me and my shenanigans, you masterful player, you.

Here is some more flailing for you with my attacking everyone:
Vote: Quagmire
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:52 am

Post by SocioPath »

Unvote
Vote: Mufasa

Everything he has posted has been a train wreck of words, and him coasting along is unappealing.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 am

Post by SocioPath »

Budja wrote:
SocioPath wrote: Everything he has posted has been a train wreck of words, and him coasting along is unappealing.
A little hypocritical but I am inclined to agree.

Heh, at least my train wrecks have substance and length going for them. XD
...without turning into Mastin that is. :wink:

But yeah, Mufasa is insane, with his unvotes and votes, and revotes. He could use a lot of pressure right now. Maybe he'll pop.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Quagmire wrote:SocioPath is still the play today.
No thanks.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by SocioPath »

So essentially a lyncher...who has yet to know who is supposed to lynch'd/NK'd/whatever?

Sounds pretty crappy.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:30 am

Post by SocioPath »

Quagmire wrote:
populartajo wrote:
populartajo wrote:Also, Id like opinions on Porkens and jammer, please.
Also this, Quag. I dont think you missed this.
I don't have any thoughts on them either way yet.
Quagmire wrote:
vote: SocioPath

Going back on it, I could vote jammer too.

No thought on jammer, but he is now your secondary vote/lynch option?
Voting without thinking a common thing for you? :P
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:44 am

Post by SocioPath »

SSK's game:

The hilarity of whoot just bears mentioning due to the sheer ridiculousness of the hypocrisy.

He sits there and tries to say that the quick lynch he did was because of 'policy lynch vanilla townies'
then goes to say
'I thought bullet proof townie was just a souped up version of a VT'
but then when it comes to HIM
'I am a miller! so cops if i look scum, i'm not!'
which is essentially, 'a souped up VT' except worse
then goes on to say
'if you lynch me, you'll be sorry, cause you lynched a townie!'

I mean, its AWESOME if HE goes and lynches a townie, especially one that can't be NK'd and the only way scum could kill him is through a lynch...but heavens no you certainly can't lynch HIM....cause...cause that would be lynching a townie!

He fits his own description of a 'policy lynch', and yet sits there appealing to emotion and so forth.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:13 am

Post by SocioPath »

His self vote was also clearly a legal vote, since he clearly bolded and voted his name, the extra '1234' afterwards is irrelevant because there was a bolded 'vote: whoot1234' in there.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by SocioPath »

They are on the verge of night, and most major decisions are better with major events such as night starting/ending.

On that note, Zakeri should keep his business out of what I point out that are cold, hard facts that will be determined at the mods discretion. Bitching about me pointing out things to the town sounds very childish, considering the attitude is essentially 'quiet, maybe the mods are too dumb to notice.' Poor attitude.

Relevancy for this game though, I still don't like Mufasa or Quag.

Vote: Mufasa

I actually think I've spent more time talking about the subject of talking about the other games, than actually talking about the other games. :P
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:52 am

Post by SocioPath »

jammer wrote:SocioPath: Also putting (to) much attention in other games.
I stated that we shouldn't ignore other games, they can, and have, affected us.
jammer wrote:And putting to much focus on the importance of reading other games e.g. a spyrex vote, reaction on the sig of Porkens.
Those are things that happened in THIS GAME. I was called out for not having an opinion on the DDD/Ben thing, and have not really said much about the other game specifics other the this last page or so, and yet your crap case is based off of things that happened in this game. I don't CARE at this point if you don't read the other games. Try reading THIS ONE.
jammer wrote:Also attacks other players in a effort to get some off his own wagon. Scum.
Does that mean you are attacking me to get people off YOUR case? I mean are you seriously attacking me for calling out other players and their actions?

Mufasa wrote:SocioPath: A lot of us feel the same way. He puts lot of attention elsewhere.
Is anyone even listening to this guy? Has no opinions of his own and just rides along with everyone else. Just throwing that out there. He is nothing more than an echo.

Mufasa wrote:Trying to get people modkilled/ convince mod is always bad. Scum.
Trying to get people modkilled? What the crap are you talking about, your insanity knows no bounds.

Mufasa wrote:I am very displeased with sociopath for clearly being aboard the whoot lynch, when at least I could clearly depict that he was miller like he said he was.
Nice. Of course you would know he wasn't scum, he clearly wasn't your scum buddy. Its so easy to say after a lynch 'I told you so' when going off nothing more than him claiming millar. 'He said he is a millar, it MUST be true!'

Opinions on the other people:
Quag - Will be more clear after he posts his thoughts on people other than me.
Pork - I'm leaning towards 3rd party role
Zaz - I'll wait til he catches up and floods us with several pages of posts before leaning either direction
Spy - Prob town
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by SocioPath »

SocioPath wrote:Quag - Will be more clear after he posts his thoughts on people other than me.
Quag hasn't actually gone to post anything on anything other than questioning the Zaz wagon...and then waited to slip into a V/LA. Nothing about that do I like.

About the people who are no longer with us:

Zaz lynch I wouldn't have gone for at this point, but thats mainly cause search is turned off so I can't site-stalk posting records as easily.

Mufasa I would still lynch the hell out of.

At this point Quag is the best bet from my perspective.

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:07 am

Post by SocioPath »

Quagmire wrote:Hopefully that explains why I suddenly thought jammer was scummy today
It certainly helps.

Unvote
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:41 am

Post by SocioPath »

Porkens wrote:Socio: not immediately voting for jammer means that you, too, are scum.
There were still at least a couple people saying they would hammer Quag as of the last of their posts, I was more concerned about an unexpected hammer. Not immediately voting means nothing. It should be clear that by unvoting I'm willing to test this claim.

jammer wrote:Can I add, that I prefer testing the cop claim, by lynching him.(and not me)
That is illogical and ridiculous.

If both claims are true, and that you are scum and he is a cop...

If we lynch you, then scum dies, and night goes and cop dies.
That is one cycle of actions.

If we lynch Quag, cop get lynched, townie gets NK'd...next day you get lynched, townie gets NK'd.
A wasted days worth of actions, and 2 more town/neutral deaths.

Vote: jammer
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:07 am

Post by SocioPath »

The thing that most made me believe the Quag-claim was one of my comments about him earlier:
SocioPath wrote:
Quagmire wrote:
populartajo wrote:
populartajo wrote:Also, Id like opinions on Porkens and jammer, please.
Also this, Quag. I dont think you missed this.
I don't have any thoughts on them either way yet.
Quagmire wrote:
vote: SocioPath

Going back on it, I could vote jammer too.

No thought on jammer, but he is now your secondary vote/lynch option?
Voting without thinking a common thing for you? :P
Him getting a guilty explains the 'voting without thinking'.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:53 am

Post by SocioPath »

Porkens wrote:Victory. Quag, how were we supposed to "get" a cop vibe from you?
Posts 392-396

He went straight from having no thoughts on jammer, directly to saying he would lynch him, the only thing that changed was a new day.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Porkens wrote:Oh let him answer his own questions, will ya?
Bad habit, sorry. :X
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:20 am

Post by SocioPath »

Well the situation that needed fixed in the games got fixed, lets see some daybreak. :P
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:24 am

Post by SocioPath »

I am Kiku, Night's Flower. Vanilla Townie, Black card.

Not liking Sajin at this point of time.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:42 am

Post by SocioPath »

Sajin wrote:@Socio- Why? Cause I am voting you?
No, for this:
Sajin wrote:Quag I want your card with your role name please. You have not already claimed. I am not currently doubting your townness, but I will if you refuse or dodge this.

Sajin wrote:Sociopath- are you going to comment on anything beyond basic forced out responces in the thread?
No, of course not, because that is certainly what I've been doing all game. Or it could be I'll put the time in when I have time, and until then, I can say things that need to be said without a full scale analysis.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:47 am

Post by SocioPath »

Porkens wrote:Budja's reaction to the massclaim idea, I think, is telling.

Last he said, he wasn't against it. He just hasn't posted yet today:
Budja wrote:I am not against a massclaim at this point.

I wonder what reaction you are speaking of?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:44 am

Post by SocioPath »

The Mufasa flip will help in all this.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Porkens wrote:how would you travel to different planes and fulfil your win condition?

Probably the same as the lovers. By using all the other player swapping mechanics. The only game he hasn't been in yet is SSK's
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Post by SocioPath »

I personally would rather see Mufasa lynched first.
And I'm not seeing Budja as scum, given the claim.

As for who I would lynch:

Sajin. Don't like the claim, don't how he is carrying him during the mass claiming.
Quaqmire. I believe the cop claim, but I also believe that Quag is a good enough player try to claim cop as scum by breadcrumbing it first.

Budja shouldn't be voting Spy though, he is obvtown.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:14 am

Post by SocioPath »

If there are no mafia here, and its a 3rd party keeping the game going, then its either Sajin or Budja.

And I believe that Sajin's role is more likely to be that of an SK than Budja's.

Still not behind a Budja lynch. Someone should just throw him into SSK's game, and if he is still around in that game, then its an obvlynch from there.

Vote: Sajin
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:19 am

Post by SocioPath »

Sajin wrote:Sure. I am Rhada, Heir to Keld. I am a planeswalker of Planar Chaos.

Triggered ability- Whenever I would be killed, instead of dieing I can pick a sub game plane. I am swapped planes with a random person from that game. I was told I would die last night so I picked this game and was informed I swapped with zazier. (it has regeneration and graveyard flavor but I figured that would get confusing) If my random target would be invalid for any reason, I will die as normal. This ability uses +1/+1 counters of which I started with XXXX of them.

That just sounds more like an SK than Budja's role.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:26 am

Post by SocioPath »

Swaps don't happen WHEN it goes to night. It happens AFTER the night.

So Mufasa will be lynched. Then time will pass. Then it will be day in there game again and then you'll see any swapping that has happened.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:30 am

Post by SocioPath »

Porkens wrote:Sociopath, Budja is 100% a 3rd party. He would be keeping the game going if he were the only one left.

100% Wrong. He said he was a surviver. He'll win with scum or town, whomever is left.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:37 am

Post by SocioPath »

Porkens wrote:back at you; he's 100% 3rd party and could be lying about winning with whomever.
Exactly. Either one of them could be lying.

And I think it is more likely that is Sajin who is lying.

SpyreX wrote:Budja telling the truth is a liability that needs to be eliminated.
Wrong.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:43 am

Post by SocioPath »

Ok.
Ignore both of their roles for a second.
Now look at just how each of them have been playing in general.
Then look as to how each of them have been playing as compared to how they would play with the roles they've been said they have been given.

I still think Sajin is the scummier one.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:52 am

Post by SocioPath »

SpyreX wrote:Budja who was on rollerskates doing absolutely the bare minimum but jumping when mentioned?
Which is generally how survivors actually play.
SpyreX wrote:Versus Sajin who had bizarro world fake-tracking to try and catch Kai in a lie?
That doesn't HELP him any, for all we know he actually DOES have other information. He already admitted to lying once. I think there is a saying for something like that...LAL or something. I think it stands for Laugh At Liars or something...wait no that wasn't it...
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:03 am

Post by SocioPath »

Budja wrote:I suspected you as neutral as you were a planeswalker, despite the fact you claimed to have a different name.
My rolename does have planeswalker in it so I made a guess that you might be lying or something there.
That exchange also leads me to believe Sajin is lying.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:05 am

Post by SocioPath »

SpyreX wrote:So, if you are not in cohoots with Budja I absolutely don't understand it as you've said, yourself, Sajin is an SK and not scum (because scum makes minimal sense) he couldn't win tomorrow.
That is, ignoring 2 nights worth of our actions, and the other games'.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:07 am

Post by SocioPath »

I also hate survivors being lynched for claiming survivor.

Town goes: 'Oh? you win the game if you don't die? well I'll make sure you can't win *lynch*'
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:10 am

Post by SocioPath »

SpyreX wrote:I'm not even sure what this one means?

It means: you think Budja is our last beacon of hope, whereas I think it is Sajin.

You are fine being wrong with Budja, but want it done quickly before other games go into night. To avoid their swapping.

Whereas if you ARE wrong with Budja, and then go to lynch Sajin, its likely that other games will have a few nights to go off of. Unless we speedlynch and hope there is no swapping.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:12 am

Post by SocioPath »

Also, with the whole 'hurry lets lynch before they do Mufasa'.

We don't even know how the mechanics for the night works. If we are still in night and another game goes into night, its likely that it would still affect us. Our only hope of trying a game winning lynch would be to keep other games from lynching until we are back in the day.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:17 am

Post by SocioPath »

All of this ignores the fact we still have a claimed cop still kicking.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:18 am

Post by SocioPath »

SpyreX wrote:Not lynching Sajin today.

Fine. Lynch him tomorrow then. I think you've ruined our lynching streak though.

Unvote
Vote: Budja
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:19 am

Post by SocioPath »

We'll also see if this makes your sig also very wrong. :wink:
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:20 am

Post by SocioPath »

SpyreX wrote:I'm starting to really get the feeling Sociopath and Budja are scum together and are pushing real, real hard for the mislynch here.
Bujda thinks me or you are scum. Which I wouldn't lynch either.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:22 am

Post by SocioPath »

The longer a claimed cop lives, the more likely they are scum.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:25 am

Post by SocioPath »

SpyreX wrote:Hopefully we just get "YOU WIN" though.

Its never as simple as that.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:44 am

Post by SocioPath »

SocioPath wrote:We'll also see if this makes your sig also very wrong. :wink:

He wasn't scum, he didn't play as scum. He played liked a survivor, he was a survivor.

I'd hope you'd change yer sig at this point, but obv thats not happening. :P
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:52 am

Post by SocioPath »

I'd wait until night is over to explain that.
Who knows, Sajin might have a night action to do something with it.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:09 am

Post by SocioPath »

Sajin wrote:Sociopath- Do you think that:

1-I stopped a kill?

2- I was responsible for getting myself over here?

Answers to those are irrelevant at this point.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by SocioPath »

@HH
Yes, I keep up with all three, have all game.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Sajin wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Sajin wrote:Sociopath- Do you think that:

1-I stopped a kill?

2- I was responsible for getting myself over here?

Answers to those are irrelevant at this point.
Still want those answers sociopath.
I realize this. This is me here posting without answering those questions.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Sajin wrote:@Socio- Alright, why do you not answer these questions?
Now that, I'll humor you with an answer:
As far as I'm concerned, the questions are red herrings.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:55 am

Post by SocioPath »

Sajin wrote:Well I suppose it cannot be helped if you are the last scum here trying to throw doubt on my role.

Role != Alignment
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:34 am

Post by SocioPath »

Thats to say, if the cop even GOT results. Hopefully he hasn't been V/LA. He hasn't posted in 4 days now, which was longer than the night.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:50 am

Post by SocioPath »

If Sajin is 'actually town' then I'll go with my gut.

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:55 am

Post by SocioPath »

Although Doc results would actually be nice as well.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:04 am

Post by SocioPath »

Quagmire wrote:That's L-1 BTW. Claim.
Shut up. And read the game that you say you're playing in.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:06 am

Post by SocioPath »

Come on Sajin, where are you at? Come in and quick-lynched me. :D

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”