Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:45 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Vote Count #14

When life gives you lemons, complain to your car dealer.

itacv2 (2) - ekiM, ZazieR
Exalt (2) - Sho Minamimoto, Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro (1) - Raivann
Santos (1) - ConfidAnon
Toro (1) - muzzz
ZazieR (1) - itacv2
Last edited by Alduskkel on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:34 am

Post by ZazieR »

@Itacv2

The two parts that I bolded in post 337 don't go together for the following reasons:
You think I'm scummy. If the first is true, I can't help myself, which means that I don't do it on purpose, which the latter is. So it shouldn't be scummy. This also shows why it don't go together if the latter is true.

In Post 244, you comment on my comment of leader-scum. You misunderstood.
You said before that the 'leader' can both be town or scum. You think I'm scum, so in your opinion I'm leader-scum and not leader-town. You have yet to give the reasons why my play as 'leader' makes more sense for leader-scum than for leader-town.

I also asked for you to show where I've twisted your answers and how. Was that your answer or not?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 am

Post by ZazieR »

@Exalt

Lurking is anti-town not scummy.

As for my main suspicion (Itacv2) with reasons, you can find those when you do your analysis. Shouldn't be too hard to find.
Ignore the ''R''
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:41 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

My readthrough notes:

Post 35 - RVS ends.

Post 44 - My thoughts exactly concerning someone who's going to act in a game. Good post (not so much the math that flew over my head, but you know what I mean.) :P

Post 45 - Where did DDD come from?

Post 49 - The math talk is not related to the game and therefore distracting to the town. That gives me a small suspicion towards Sho. And where did policy lynches come from? They weren't being discussed in that post.

Post 50 - More math talk. /sigh

Post 53 - This made me laugh. :lol:

Post 54 - Ok, gonna stop commenting on math because I don't think it's going away.

Post 55 - Good post.

Post 56 - Point Sho.

Post 58 - I want them to answer that question.

Post 66 - Good posting by EKiM. Makes good points about Exalt and Raivann.

Post 74 - I don't like this Santos post. Only points 5 and 6 provide any commentary about the game, and point 6 goes off on a tangent about "everyone getting better with experience." I hope he gives more content soon.

Post 84 - Good posting by Exalt, I don't think his position on Sho is all that scummy after reading that.

Post 88 - Agreed. Where'd DDD go now that he's out of the spotlight?

Post 103 - Very good posting.

Post 107 - DDD only posts when a question is addressed to him now that people aren't calling him scummy. I find this scummy.

Post 111 - Baa Baa black sheep . . . . don't blindly follow the guy who doesn't give reasons for voting! That's scummy.

Post 120 - Have you any wool? See my comments for Post 111

Post 122 - I'm glad Zazie caught what I did on the blindly following.

Post 130 - A couple things wrong with this: 1. We haven't had a night phase yet. 2. It's an open setup, no cop. I'm assuming this was sarcastic.

Post 133 - Scummy casebuilding. Very little valid evidence.

Post 137 - WHEEE WHOO WHEEE WHOO backing up. I don't like backpedaling like that.

Post 142 - I don't like this. It's attacking someone for helpfulness. If Raivann ever flips scum, it will make ekiM look very bad, that is true, but the only way that is scummy is if Raivann is scum. That is not proven at this point in the game, therefore you can't find ekiM scummy for just that post.

Post 143 - OMGUS. Scummy.

Post 144 - Pointless post.

Post 145 - I don't like this at all. Your saying that if Raivann is lynched and flips town, it won't be bad . . . that sounds like your distancing yourself from a townie lynch, itacv. I don't like that at all.

Post 147 - I agree with ekiM.

Post 159 - I do not like this. Neglecting to read the rules should have no bearing on the content you provide to the game, and you haven't given much at all so far.

Post 160 - I don't follow at all. Proper grammar/punctuation/spelling would be appreciated.

Alright, right now I'm getting tired of reading, so my reads won't be as accurate as if I were frest. Taking a break, I'll give more notes on the rest of the game later, that's what I've got for now.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:05 am

Post by Raivann »

Exalt wrote:I NEED to catch up... plus I need to do that analysis wall post. This game has been on my backburner for a while... I'll try to focus on this game today when I have time.

@ everyone
: Just wondering... but most of you have been leaving me alone lately regarding the lurking. I have been lurking quite a bit yet no one seems to have taken much notice. Can I ask why?

Also

@ everyone
: I'm going to do analysis post soon. Can everyone please explain their current suspicions of players so far in the game? I want to know where everyone stands before I make a huge post that could influence anything, just in case people decide to backpeddle and state they never had any type of suspicions on certain players.
I commented about you not being around.

I think I'd like to lynch Zazie over itacv2. I explained my suspicions before. Frankiepeanuts doing more analysis than scumhunting then Zazie replacing and questoning everything.
unvote, Vote:Zazier
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:07 am

Post by ZazieR »

And I've already responded to those accusations. You never addressed them.
Ignore the ''R''
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:23 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

I'm voting?

Unvote

Didn't realize Kise still had a vote on.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:40 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Post 161 - Good posting by ZazieR

Post 175 - You think it's a nulltell now, but earlier you liked the case? Why the change of heart?

Post 180 - ZazieR caught that too

Post 181 - Bad. The posts weren't in chronological order, that is ture. But the point was extremely valid. You should know better.

Post 183 - Completely agreed.

Post 186 - To a lesser extent, DDD was guilty of that at the very beginning of the game. Why do you point it out for Raivann, but not DDD? Very possible scum connection there.

Post 200 - You didn't say you wanted Raivann dead, but you did justify his lynch if he was a townie. That's extremely scummy.

Post 206 - Very weak voting reasoning by Raivann. As of right now, I'd be comfortable with voting him, but there is still more to read.

Post 215 - This would make me suspicious of Santos, but I know from experience that Santos can sound really scummy as town.
Santos wrote:Hey, what is 'zetta'?
Did you seriously ask that question after all the debate that happened early in the game?

Post 224 - I disagree.

More to come tomorrow or later tonight.
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by Santos »

Did you seriously ask that question after all the debate that happened early in the game?
Yes.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by Kise »

Thanks for the replacement. I apologize for my disappearance. Unable to get online for the longest.

Sayonara!
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
itacv2
itacv2
Townie
itacv2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by itacv2 »

I think you are just using the fact that none of us know how to make a better case in your favor. I believe that i have addressed so far evry question you have dared to ask, is there anyone else who like to make a question, or should we proceed to Zazier in the matter of him making all the questions and nobody questioning him.

And answering you question about the leader (scum-town), at this time i believe that you might be hiding something, since there are no cops or doctors u might as well be scum, therefore, leaderscum, IF, and only IF, i came to believe that you might be town, THEN and only then you will be leader town.

I cant help to believe you being town since all your approaches and questioning have just focused into a few players at best, with not at much substantial evidence as to make a case, thus focusing all your effort iin a bit when either fromm hepling TOWN you might be twarting the chance to find out a better case, and a real threat.
I will either find a way or make one.
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:08 am

Post by ekiM »

Welcome, ConfidAnon.
Exalt wrote:@ everyone: Just wondering... but most of you have been leaving me alone lately regarding the lurking. I have been lurking quite a bit yet no one seems to have taken much notice. Can I ask why?
You keep promising you're back and ready to participate. Maybe we are giving you the benefit of the doubt too much. I've basically been waiting for you and Kise to get back so the game can continue. There's just under a week until deadline now so it'd be really good if you did get that analysis done.
Exalt wrote:I'm going to do analysis post soon. Can everyone please explain their current suspicions of players so far in the game? I want to know where everyone stands before I make a huge post that could influence anything, just in case people decide to backpeddle and state they never had any type of suspicions on certain players.
itacv2 is my prime suspect. His suggestion to lynch Raivann was by far the scummiest thing I've seen this game, and his attempt to backtrack and lie about having said that made things worse. I think he should be our lynch for today. I'm a bit bemused by how little attention this is getting.

I've had a bad feeling about Santos. He hasn't made a real vote all game as far as I can see. He followed DDD onto Raivann, said he liked the logic, then did a 180. Later he voted Kise for inactiveness and later unvoted. Why no real votes? What are his real suspicions?

I wasn't happy with Exalt's and Kise's inactivity. Not sure that it's scummy though. I found myself agreeing with a lot of what Confide has been saying in his catch-up analysis.
Itacv2 wrote:I believe that i have addressed so far evry question you have dared to ask, is there anyone else who like to make a question, or should we proceed to Zazier in the matter of him making all the questions and nobody questioning him.
I have one you never answered.
ekiM wrote:itacv2, why do you ignore post 201? Look:
Itacv2 wrote:I still think That DDD has a chance to be a big shot scum, lol, but he makes a point.
I think we might want to test the case.

Why? If Raivann is lynched and he is town we might be short of one people but a nontalkative one, since he is counterproductive is not a big deal
and might then watch the patterns of behavior , the bandwagoners and reactions to the lynch.
itacv2 wrote:But u saying that I WANTED RAIVANN dead, that i cant permit, because
i never said i wanted him dead, nor i made a move against him
. I just explained my point of view in the current situation.
How do you explain this contradiction?
You did say you wanted Raivann dead, didn't you? That we should "test the case"? Even as you hedged your bets and said he might well be a townie, but lynching him anyway wouldn't be a disaster. Then you lied about it, and said you never moved against him. Then you ignored me when I pointed out the lie.
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Santos »

Ekim wrote:I've had a bad feeling about Santos. He hasn't made a real vote all game as far as I can see. He followed DDD onto Raivann, said he liked the logic, then did a 180. Later he voted Kise for inactiveness and later unvoted. Why no real votes? What are his real suspicions?
I already explained why I messed up about the DDD votes on Raivann. When Kise looked like a lost cause, no support to get him in the thread, I unvoted. At this point in the game I wouldn't have a problem lynching ZazieR because
1) She is scum hunting almost too hard for her own good
2) Her play is incredibly null-tell

However, itacv2's defenses are rather crap.

Unvote?

Vote: itacv2

Lets do this.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Toro »

Santos wrote:
Ekim wrote:I've had a bad feeling about Santos. He hasn't made a real vote all game as far as I can see. He followed DDD onto Raivann, said he liked the logic, then did a 180. Later he voted Kise for inactiveness and later unvoted. Why no real votes? What are his real suspicions?
I already explained why I messed up about the DDD votes on Raivann. When Kise looked like a lost cause, no support to get him in the thread, I unvoted. At this point in the game I wouldn't have a problem lynching ZazieR because
1) She is scum hunting almost too hard for her own good
2) Her play is incredibly null-tell

However, itacv2's defenses are rather crap.

Unvote?

Vote: itacv2

Lets do this.
What's wrong with scum hunting too hard? And being a null-tell in this game might be beneficial, and if you read the game rules (do it) you can see why. And isn't that vote you placed on Kise supposed to be the support to get him back in the thread?

Vote: Santos
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:36 am

Post by Santos »

1) Having a town leader might prove to be too trustworthy and totally overlooked.
2) Her play style is a null-tell as it is in every game she plays. You seem like you're talking about null-tells in general. Why are you not addressing what I've specifically addressed?
3) Kise was replaced by ConfidAnon and he has contributed nicely as I wanted.
4) What's with the vote? You've simply voted without any reason.

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Toro »

Santos wrote:1) Having a town leader might prove to be too trustworthy and totally overlooked.
2) Her play style is a null-tell as it is in every game she plays. You seem like you're talking about null-tells in general. Why are you not addressing what I've specifically addressed?
3) Kise was replaced by ConfidAnon and he has contributed nicely as I wanted.
4) What's with the vote? You've simply voted without any reason.
1 - True, but she might also prove to be a key piece for our success as a town.
2 - You stated her play is incredibly null-tell, that's what I'm addressing.
3 - Okay.
4 - /see above.
Show

Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:11 am

Post by Santos »

So you're voting me for unvoting Kise?

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Toro »

Santos wrote:So you're voting me for unvoting Kise?
No, for trying to start a bandwagon on ZazieR who's pretty much one of the town's most dominant players as of right now. I actually wasn't voting for you on the Kise/ConfidAnon situation at all, just on the case you've built on Zaz.

And for some reason it strikes me odd how you say you have no problem lynching Zazier but you immediately jump on itacv2. Any reasoning for that?
Show

Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Santos »

dude, i said why. Whats a matter with you?

Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Raivann »

Isn't Santos voting itacv2 not Zazier?
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by Santos »

^that.

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by Toro »

Raivann wrote:Isn't Santos voting itacv2 not Zazier?
Yes he is, I'm wondering why does Santos want to hurry up the lynch when he could just pursue a new lead by just questioning Zazier, I mean seriously, we've got a little over a week yet?
Show

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Debonair Danny DiPietro has been prodded (again).

Remember, the deadline is August 17th.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Thanks Mr. Mod. I think others should join me in voting for Exalt until he actually contributes.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by Toro »

Yet you've barely been around as well.

WHATTA TWIST!
Show