Newbie #840 (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I was just sorting out what they have done so far, from what I see now it looks like SB and NET are becoming bigger then they were at the tine of posting, look back at only the things that were posted before that. And if you look that was before the whole darklight thing started.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:32 am

Post by CooLDoG »

CooLDoG wrote:And yes I want to survive, and how can I know who is a threat to me.
But that is not all,

I also have an idea,

1) Netopalis might be scum, why because he over reacted to me putting a vote on someone, and got everyone to take their votes off ol' SB, so that means he ether thinks that she is normal, or she is a fellow scum. If he is scum then so must Snow_bunny if you think that what I am saying about Netopalis is correct, but if you think he is just playing the game like he should keep reading...

2) Dark is defending his case like I had, and from whom again??? Our friend Netopalis, and now he is getting a wagon going, or he is just making a big show about how pro town he is while he is really scum.

3) He is anti-lurker, which is very pro-town yet he has yet to really post anything about why people are scum, just about lurking, so does that imply that he is scum himself and knows who is and who an't?

4) He is almost to pro-town, he has to be the biggest big shot for the town you have ever seen he must be hiding something, other wise he would be a little less aggressive.

5) No one has yet looked into him much until now, he also has a "I’m not lurking" wall since he posts so much, and his posts are long, yet with no real evidence.

so with that said:

FOS: Netopalis
!his was the post, not just #1 Dark light also needs to make longer posts explaining why he says the things that he does...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

replace ! with T (sorry, I am working on a very bad keyboard right now and it is very aggravating)
after a wank.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:55 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

First of all, I am not defending Neto. Just because I don't attack him, nor I share the reasons you have to attack him (reasons I find flawed btw) doesn't mean I'm defending him. As far as I know, he can be mafia. However, I do not push that though further, because you two (CD and DLA) have shown the scummiest play so far. Specially you, CD.

DLA, you said in post 100, "Look, SB, just out from what I've seen so far, he seems suspicious. " (regarding Neto). Tell me, please, what made you believe he is suspicious? Maybe I skipped that part. You are making a baseless attack (and to some extend, hypocrite as well), and you want us to not question that?

In the other hand, you both attack Neto and me, first, because we seem to pro-town, and second, because we both share a point of view regarding the flaws of your arguments? Hmmm... Interesting... You know why? Because, I could say the same from you two. You both look scums, and you also share a point of view in some baseless argument.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Netopalis »

Mod, can we get prods for the inactive players?
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:39 am

Post by DarkLightA »

CooLDoG wrote:plus we already know your scum
Dude, chill!

We (pro-townies) don't know anything yet. And btw, don't trust me blindly either: don't trust anyone.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:42 am

Post by DarkLightA »

EBWOP: After re-reading that post you seem kind of suspicious to me, CD. You
know
that he's scum?

FoS: CooLDoG
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I don't trust any one. The main reason I think net is scum is as follows:

when I reflect voted on SB guess who came almost first to her aid? Our friend NET, so that means ether he really know SB is not scum, or that he and she are scum. So to "repay the favor" SB now attacks any one who thinks NET is scum, just for your info this he went and shot me down at page 1.

On you darklight, you have to be the second biggest scum bag other then those two (does that include me?? I mean every one else thinks so...), your posts don't have any evidence, they are way to short, you try to go around the issues rather then but them up, and you interfere with us trying to intimidate some players into spilling that their scum! You are not pro-town at all.

So my ideas so far are as stated above,

SB and NET are scum, if one of them is scum then the other will be most likely, but if net is scum then SB will not be.

second dark has yet to post a real post that has evidence and is longer then five lines, that and the fact that he is not trying to find out who scum are.

So every one here has two ideas, one me and dark are scum, the second is that NET and SB are scum. Over the next few posts I want all of the people on those sides to explain why they think the 2 are scum.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

and we do need to prod those people whom have yet to post.
after a wank.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:30 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ahem. That's a wrong statement. I think dark is scum. I'm not sold on you but I'm not raising a scum klaxon at the moment. I am leaning town on SB and I'm pretty sold on Net being town.

So.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

well dark does show classic scum, but Net being town?
after a wank.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:34 am

Post by SpyreX »

Partially play, partially a function of the bizarro world attack from Dark.
Show

Proud member of BaM
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:35 am

Post by CooLDoG »

ohh, but that would mean that if dark was scum, then net would not be, and SB would look a bit better.
after a wank.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:36 am

Post by SpyreX »

Which is what I'm getting at. ;)
Show

Proud member of BaM
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

So if dark is scum, which he might as well be, then SB attaking dark would be to see if he is scum? Or would that be because they are both scum? Ih dark is scum then that means it was just a fealler, however if NeT or SB are scum then it makes the other look worse.
after a wank.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Netopalis »

Due to the weird vibe between Darklight and Cooldog, I think that the following situation may have transpired (based on my suspicion of them being a scum pair):

Darklight didn't quite read the whole thread, he only read the page that he was on, in which I do have a number of shorter posts. They do have content, I would maintain, but it makes his comment make a lot more sense. He then proceeded to attack me, so as to be contributing and not seen as a lurker.

Cooldog, who is Darklight's partner, had never played the game before, but knew that he was in a joint win condition with Darklight. He decided that he should stick with and back up everything that Darklight said.

When Darklight attacked Cooldog, he was rather taken aback and backed off of most of the attacks.

Later on, as Darklight gained more and more suspicion, Cooldog decided that a bussing was in order and decided to try to disavow any alliance between himself and Darklight, in hopes of surviving to the end based on his sudden non-association with Cooldog.

This seems like a fairly plausible scenario and would explain the odd play on the part of both Darklight and Cooldog. Of course, it is just suspicion and nothing more...
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Netopalis »

Sorry, typo in the 5th paragraph. It should read:

Later on, as Darklight gained more and more suspicion, Cooldog decided that a bussing was in order and decided to try to disavow any alliance between himself and Darklight, in hopes of surviving to the end based on his sudden non-association should Darklight turn up as scum.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:46 am

Post by Netopalis »

CooLDoG wrote:
SB and NET are scum, if one of them is scum then the other will be most likely, but if net is scum then SB will not be.

Also, this sentence is logically inconsistent. You are giving the following scenarios:

If SB is scum, then I am scum.
If I am scum, SB is scum.
If I am scum, SB is not scum.

Which 2 of the 3 did you mean?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:47 am

Post by CooLDoG »

If you are implying that I did not read the whole thread you would be wrong, but looking back it would seem to be a stretch to kill you a lurker, yet you have yet to answer for your admit defense agents me just putting the 3rd random vote on SB. Thus I still think that you have some things to answer to, however I hope you guys never think that I was ever in a joint play with darklight. I would never ever join in with someone that does not support his stamens with at least some explanations. Also why do you always assume that the scum would work in a group, since if they tried to be farther apart they would be less obvious?
after a wank.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:47 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

CooLDoG wrote:when I reflect voted on SB guess who came almost first to her aid? Our friend NET, so that means ether he really know SB is not scum, or that he and she are scum. So to "repay the favor" SB now attacks any one who thinks NET is scum, just for your info this he went and shot me down at page 1.
That... That... That is one of the most stretched arguments I've ever seen. I'm repaying a favour? Please, just because I don't like the arguments against another player doesn't mean I'm protecting, defending, or "repaying a favour."

I don't like how CD is "scum hunting" (if you can call that a hunt, that is). Why, why, why do you think there must be some kind of relationship between two players that share a point of view? In fact, that isn't even the case. You think you can escape the radar trying to make bonds between players, but the truth remains: you and DLA have, by far, shown the scummiest play.

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:48 am

Post by CooLDoG »

read above post.
after a wank.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by iamausername »

-=Vote Count #4=-

DarkLightA (3) - Sposh, Netopalis, SpyreX
SpyreX (1) - Snow_Bunny
Netopalis (1) - DarkLightA
CooLDoG (1) - geekalicious

Not Voting (3) - muh316, Santos, CooLDoG

5 to lynch.

Netopalis wrote:
Confirm vote: DarklightA
Planned future confirm vote: Coolguy
I'm taking this as a vote for DarkLight, since that seems to be the intent, but going by the letter of the law, it's a vote for Darklight followed immediately by a vote for Coolguy, and the latter would supercede the former.

In future, please try to avoid bolding the word vote and someone's name if you don't actually want to vote them.

-=muh316 and Santos have been notified that the game has started. Not an official prod, since it hasn't been 72 hours=-
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

At the time when I was writing my post, those post weren't there, so that's why I don't include them.

But, after reading them, the theory of bussing is actually really good. So, I do think that you could (and possibly were) in joint with DLA.

Also, if I read correctly, Neto was talking about DLA with the issue about not reading the whole topic, not about you.
CD wrote:Also why do you always assume that the scum would work in a group, since if they tried to be farther apart they would be less obvious?
This sounded soooooooooooo scummy. Like "hey, why do you assume we would work in a group?" Geez, just confess already.

Oh, and for now
Unvote
. I haven't forgotten the slip, but for now, and in light of new evidence, I'll withdraw my vote. I'll say it open and wide: right now, either DLA or CD are scum. And thus, I'll vote for either of them to lynch, unless, with time, one of them (or another player) beats their score in the scummy-o-meter.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Go figure... I hadn't realized DLA was at L-2. Hmm... So close to lynch, and yet we are still so early on the day... Not that I don't support it, but I'd like to gain more information from this day (though, after thinking about it well, the information we have is good...)

So, do you have anything to say, DLA?

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yea I'm cool with this lynch BUT I would much prefer the last two to at least chime IN before it happens.

Further, DLA was around and, oddly enough, commented on the posts right before mine - and didn't comment further. I don't like that at all.
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”