Mini 852- Crayola Catastrophe Game Over (Post 1158)

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Random
Vote: Budja
. I've never played with him before.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:19 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Manzcar wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
Random
Vote: Budja
. I've never played with him before.

in re-reading the thread I found this very interesting.

Why did you make it a point to say you haven't played with Budja before? I haven't played with you either and you didn't even FoS me.
I voted randomly. Generally during RVS I vote for someone with whom I've never before, and either say that I've never played with him/her before or make up a stupid reason (like having a weird avatar, etc.).
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Vote: Pomegranate
because she says her first vote is always on someone with whom she's played before, yet she's the only one here I
have
played with before. Obvscum.
I said have (played with before)? I meant haven't.

Also, right now I'm in Mini 851 with Chibo.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Kirb, why'd you twist my words?

Thanks Manzcar and SocioPath for telling me I was right :P.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Blah. All (or at least most) is forgiven.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

chamber wrote:
(and for the record its a lot harder to play as scum when you can't explain your votes.)
Wifom.

But as far as chamber goes, I'm going to cut his replacement some slack. Let's say that I wouldn't want to replace into that situation.

Unvote
, as it ain't RVS anymore (, I guess it wasn't for a while, but I only just remembered my vote).
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Post coming later.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Snow_Bunny- don't have much of a read on her.
@SocioPath- I like his views. Leaning town.
@Kirbyoshi- Gut town read. He's also contributing a lot.
@Budja- I don't find the fact that he misrepresented the votes on chamber as scummy. He wasn't in charge of the vote count, and could have easily missed a vote. I don't think there's much else; he's on V/LA now.
@ChiboSempai- I don't find him scummy- kind of a neutral read, I guess. Don't see anything particularly interesting from him.
@semioldguy-Why did you vote for Zazie when she replaced in
just because it was her
? No matter hher playstyle, that's never a good thing.
Personally, I don't find it scummy to be not voting. I vote someone if I find them to be deserving of it; sometimes I don't feel that anyone is scummy enough for it, so I don't vote. It seems to me that you view a vote as something to be placed on one's top scum suspect, while I view it differently. I view it as something to be placed once someone has filled a certain scummyness quotient.
@GreenDude- Rolefished a bit, but in a n00bish way
@Manzcar- Don't get much content from him.
@Nachomamma8-
needs
to post more (when V/LA is over)
@ZazieR- Not sure. Will wait a bit.
@Josh Lyman- Haven't gotten much from him, except a breadcrumb. Not sure what to think.

SOG, I think I know who I would vote. And I will vote for him.
Vote: semioldguy

As you can see, I don't have very many reads, but I'm doing this because I think it's important to contribute.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:27 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I will be V/LA on Saturday and Monday. After that, I will generally be V/LA on weekends.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm back from V/LA. I skimmed the thread, but could questions directed at me please be restated?

It's possible that I'll have to replace out due to RL, but I'll try to keep up and see if I'll be able to manage.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Pomegranate »

ZazieR wrote:
For
Pome
:
ZazieR wrote:
Pome wrote:
As you can see, I don't have very many reads, but I'm doing this because I think it's important to contribute.
Noticed that. One scum read, two you think are town and all the others come basically down as neutral. So why did you make a list, instead of focusing your post mainly on the player you think is scummy?

Secondly, you write at SoG a bit that you don't think it's scummy to be not voting. Yet, it's SocioPath who attacks Manzcar for something like this on this page. Why didn't you point this out at SocioPath, especially when you said that you like his views?

Also, Zaz= he/him
Thanks, but I probably won't be able to answer them until Wednesday, as will be V/LA later today and tomorrow. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and will answer it then.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Will catch up and post tomorrow afternoon. (I've got school.)
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

ZazieR wrote:
For
Pome
:
ZazieR wrote:
Pome wrote:
Noticed that. One scum read, two you think are town and all the others come basically down as neutral. So why did you make a list, instead of focusing your post mainly on the player you think is scummy?

Secondly, you write at SoG a bit that you don't think it's scummy to be not voting. Yet, it's SocioPath who attacks Manzcar for something like this on this page. Why didn't you point this out at SocioPath, especially when you said that you like his views?

Also, Zaz= he/him
1. I probably should have done that. Generally I use a scumlist to show how I view everyone, and where I see them.

2. I'll check up on that; I must have missed it.

3. Used to you being a she.

semioldguy wrote:
I find it suspicious that she has time to come on and see questions posed to her and make a post about it, yet needs until Wednesday to be able to answer the questions. Doesn't make sense to me if she's town. It gives scum time to fabricate an believable response.

Also her reads on most people in the game being along the lines of "I'm not really sure about ___" does not seem protown to me. I have been able to see many things from most of the players in the game that have been helping me get reads and this has been one of the easier games to do so I believe since a lot of things have been happening. Her reads don't seem sincere to me.
SocioPath wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
I will be V/LA on Saturday and Monday. After that, I will generally be V/LA on weekends.
[/color]
Days that are weekends are bad...

Pomegranate wrote:
Will catch up and post tomorrow afternoon. (I've got school.)
Days that are school are bad...

Doesn't leave a lot of room for much...

Hopefully enough for something other than coasting.
Hi everyone. Let me explain that the reason that I am V/LA so often is because of the Jewish High Holidays. Rosh Hashanah was about a week ago, and Yom Kippur was yesterday (talk about a good 10 hours of praying!) and the holiday of Succot lasts from 10/2 at nightfall until 10/11. During that time, I'd only be able to get on Mafiascum on 10/5 through (and including) 10/8. If you think it would be more helpful for the town, I'd be willing to request a replacement.

Also, I generally have school until about 5 pm Eastern Time (GMT- 5?) and cannot post then (except I won't have school 10/5 through 10/8).

I know it's confusing, and I'm having trouble keeping up with my games. (I'm also in a mini normal.)
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:30 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Battousai wrote:
Pomegranate will be V/LA Friday night through Sunday night, and asked me to post it because she wouldn't be here to do it.
Actually, I am here now, but will be V/LA tonight through Sunday night, so thanks Battousai.

SoG, played well, but the lynch didn't help us much, except for Snowbunny's scummy hammer. I don't really buy her self-justification, and I'm somewhat suspicious of Shanba right now.

I didn't particularly like Josh's play D1, but I'm not that suspicious of her right now. She seems more likely town to me than Shanba.
EK wrote:
ChiboSempai wrote:
Since you're declaring yourself as a townie here, mind telling us which one?

[color=dark red]People don't claim unless they're about to be lynched. Asking him to is scummy. Even if I do think Shanba's scummy, this is wrong.

Congratulations, you have now made me think maybe Shanba is town.

I agree with EK in that this was not necessary, and also a bit scummy, but I don't like her last sentence. Why do you think this, EK?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Color tags- :x
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:51 am

Post by Pomegranate »

elvis_knits wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
I agree with EK in that this was not necessary, and also a bit scummy, but I don't like her last sentence. Why do you think this, EK?
I don't think shanba is obvtown or anything. But the fact that chibo seems to be rolefishing hard makes me think shanba
may
be town. You know, that he's the victim of rolefishing-scum-chibo.
Gotcha.

I'd like to hear from more people, like Greendude, Nacho, and Zazie. But I'd give them some time, considering that Night didn't end that long ago.

Shanba, from your first post today I come to the conclusion that you are more suspicious of Budja than EK. If that's so, why are you primarily making your case on EK?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

ZazieR wrote:
@Pome

Did you check up on Point 2 in Post 308?
I realize I was mistaken, and must have missed it.

EK wrote:
Pome
*Generally does nothing, her posts amount to active lurking as she says nothing in them
*Scum list in post 209 was one big waffle of unhelpfullness
*She stays in RVS until post 109 when she unvotes but doesn't place a real vote. That type of post has a name. It's called "Most useless post ever."
*Then she doesn't place a vote until her big waffle scum list in 209 where she votes SoG. Which is not an impressive vote to me. It's not like voting SoG was going out on a limb.
*I disliked post 45 because she says kirby was "twisting her words" when it really looked to me like a typo to me even before kirby said it was a typo.

*I generally lurk as town. In the one game where I was scum,( Mini 844,) I was fairly active compared with my normal meta. It's the way I play the game.
*I'm sorry you saw it that way.
*I forgot to unvote; I even mentioned in that post that I forgot about my RV, so I don't see what you're criticizing.
*Wait, so I'm not allowed to vote for someone I see as scummy, even if there is a wagon on him? Moreover, there was nothing wrong with everyone else's vote, yet there was a problem with mine?
*Well, he based a somewhat random vote based off of it, so I thought he'd looked at it correctly. Also, I knew it was likely it was a typo, and that's why I asked him. I didn't mean to accuse him; I wanted him to clarify that he hadn't twisted my words.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Pom wrote:
*Well, he based a somewhat random vote based off of it, so I thought he'd looked at it correctly. Also, I knew it was likely it was a typo, and that's why I asked him. I didn't mean to accuse him; I wanted him to clarify that he hadn't twisted my words.
But you didn't ask
if
I twisted your words; you asked
why
. There's a difference there. I don't find you scummy for it, I'm just pointing it out.
I asked you 'why' because you did. Saying 'if' would imply that you mayor may not had, which wasn't true.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Will get a post up tomorrow.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:34 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Shanba wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:

So you would recommend to the town to lynch you immediately if Shanba turns up pro-town, right? If not, why not. Being that confident in scum or not-scum suggests something more than just a vanilla townie.
Actually, I disagree with this. See Glork's play for example. Players often deliberately overstate their degree of confidence. Plus, some people do just become really convinced they're right.
I agree with this; sometimes people are more confident than they should be(, which in general isn't a good thing).

elvis_knits wrote:
LEt's just compromise and lynch pome.
You seem kinda rushing to lynch me in this post. Why is that? Isn't more discussion a better thing for the town?

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Pom wrote:
But you didn't ask
if
I twisted your words; you asked
why
. There's a difference there. I don't find you scummy for it, I'm just pointing it out.
I asked you 'why' because you did. Saying 'if' would imply that you mayor may not had, which wasn't true.
But is "twisting words" really the same as committing a simple typo?
I meant it that way at the time; I was asking why my words were changed.

ZazieR wrote:
If correct, everybody has posted after the lynch. So I'm curious:
How come nobody asked what a jester is and how it already won?

This question should be answered in this queue:
First - Chibo and Nacho
Second - GD and Kirby
Third - Pome, Socio and Budja.

Doesn't matter when you answer, as long as the those mentioned before your group answered before your group.
I don't understand the question.

ZazieR wrote:
ChiboSempai wrote:
While deciding who to vote in D1, we don't have much to go off of, nothing has really happened yet. Move forward to D2 however, and we have the voting procedure leading to the lynching of SoG from D1, the night kill, and the morning reactions. All of these things together point directly at Shanba.
How are all these pointing towards Shanba?
I agree with this- all that points toward him is the hammer(, or lynch in general) D1, but I am still suspicious of Shanba.

ZazieR wrote:
Shanba wrote:
I have a question for you people: what did scum gain by snow_bunny's hammer?
Earlier end of day, meaning less discussion.
Easy target next day if
SB/Shanba isn't scum, which I think is the case
Why?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:59 am

Post by Pomegranate »

You forgot to bold your vote.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:37 am

Post by Pomegranate »

elvis_knits wrote:
lol, but I was actually talking about Shanba saying I'm buddying to him. I don't know why he would do that if he's scum.
I could see slight motivations.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:02 am

Post by Pomegranate »

elvis_knits wrote:
Scum list, plux.
Huh? (I dunno what plux is.)
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Pomegranate »

EK-

Scumlist:
1) Budja
2) ZazieR
3) Shanba
4)Nachomamma8
5) ChiboSempai
6) GreenDude
7) elvis_knits
8) SocioPath
9) Kirbyoshi
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Pomegranate wrote:
EK-

Scumlist:
1) Budja
2) ZazieR
3) Shanba
4)Nachomamma8
5) ChiboSempai
6) GreenDude
7) elvis_knits
8) SocioPath
9) Kirbyoshi
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Scumlist:

***Scummy-
1) Budja- Don't feel like we've gotten much from him D2 so far. His first main post D2 was a lame vote on Kirby, in post 351. His next main post, 408looked big and full of quoted, but didn't really contain much info; it was just Budja stating some obvious things and defendimg himself. Those were the only two posts he made so far D2 that had any content.

2) ZazieR- I personally had no problem with chamber's playstyle, but Zazie's bothering me now. She's asking a lot of pointless questions, the worst of which was stated in post 418- if I didn't know what a jester was, couldn't I just go look it up on the wiki? I don't understand 420either. He made a lot of posts on page 19, but I didn't feel that there was any actual scumhunting going on.

3) Shanba- I agree with most of EK's case on Shanba post 323. Then in the next post, Shanbe says:
Shanba wrote:
And yes, I'm aware my predecessor hammered. From an objective standpoint, I think it was pretty damn scummy. I can't offer any defence, and
I know it wasn't an action performed by scum, so there's not point in me talking about it
. You're all perfectly welcome to discuss it.

That's Shanbe saying "hey everyone, I know SB did some scummy stuff, but guess what? I'm town, so you don't have to worry about it!". I don't like that; it gives me a scummy feeling.

***Neutral(, I switched some peopl around on this list from my last post, since I've had a change of mind.)-

4) GreenDude- He's lurked, but I get a really noobish feel from his posts. I don't like his post post 482.

5) Nachomamma8- I have a fairly neutral read on him. His posts enough make sense, but I don't see thatmany/that much content in them. I disagree with him about Chibo's rolefishing. I agree with his post 483.

6) ChiboSempai- I saw his rolefishing as a slightly noob mistake, and right now I have a somewhat neutral read on him.

***Town(, I also switched EK and SP)-
7) SocioPath- I would like to here more from him.
8) Elvis_knits
9)Kirbyoshi
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Will put off voting for Budja until his replacement posts some.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm going to give Budja's replacement a day or two.

EK: If I was his scumbuddy, why would I put him at the top of my list anyway? I could just vote for Zazie or Shanbe, based on their scumminess.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Pomegranate wrote:I'm going to give Budja's replacement a day or two.

EK: If I was his scumbuddy, why would I put him at the top of my list anyway? I could just vote for Zazie or Shanbe, based on their scumminess.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Color tags...
:x
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:57 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I seriously forgot. :oops:
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

ChiboSempai wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
If you seriously forgot and were gonna vote him anyway, how does him replacing change anything!!?? He's still the same role.

I really do not understand why people do this.

I suppose it worked for Snow_Bunny. She was scum and wanted to opt out asap, and people started questioning if the replacement Shanba was scum. Of course Shanba would still be scum then! Shanba's role = Snow_Bunny's role.

If you thought Budja = scum, then you think his replacement = scum.
Not to mention he's not even technically replaced yet!
Because voting him might get some answers/defenses out of him. Since he's being replaced and can't answer for his actions, I'll give his replacement two or three days. I
am
going to keep in mind what Budja did; don't think I won't.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I will be V/LA from now until Sunday night or Monday.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:53 am

Post by Pomegranate »

SocioPath wrote:
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Socio, ironically, your post where you basically tell people to attack you is your scummiest post yet. It's like you're saying OMGUS is your only strong strategy, which is really not the case. I had you as top 2 towniest, and I'm not sure why town would want suspicion on them; I guess scum, however, could be able to skirt small suspicion, but they really have nothing to work with when they have no suspicion on them.
I'm so used to being attacked in games, that I find I can more accurately gauge the alignment of attacks on me. When a multitude of people are attacking me, I can better determine which are coming from scum, which are coming from town, and which are coming from VIs.
With everyone and their mother throwing me in their town lists, I lose a fair-sized chuck of my methods.
Luckily I'm adaptable, so I'll manage regardless.

But really, me saying that is a win/win for me. XD
Because if people find me scummy for me saying to make cases on me, then if I am scummy for that, then they'll start making cases on me! :)
I don't like the post asking everyone to make cases on him, but I think it's just as Socio says, that it's easier for him to get reads that way. I just think it might be hard for me to make a case worth anything if I don't find you scummy; I find it hard to post cases that I don't believe myself(, like games where I've been scum scum).
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:06 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I don't much like the idea of Chibo's trap. I could see the motivation as scum, as well as the reasoning as town. I see it as slightly scummy, but generally a null-tell, as both town and scum attempt "traps".

If the reason for SB replacing out is because she made a dumb move as scum, she did the wrong thing. I think of that as indecent. I don't see any real town motivation for hammering, especially for trying to shift the blame to someone else.

As Budja is not replaced yet, I will
Vote: Shanba
. I'm still waiting to hear what Budja's replacement has to say.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

About SB (or maybe a bit about Shanba too)- I'm in another game with her (Open 175; it started a day or two ago), and this is all somewhat unclear, but she did seem to say that she was very busy with her games (it seemed to refer to one in particular, but I'm not sure).
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

About SB (or maybe a bit about Shanba too)- I'm in another game with her (Open 175; it started a day or two ago), and this is all somewhat unclear, but she did seem to say that she was very busy with her games (it seemed to refer to one in particular, but I'm not sure).
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:46 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Hi Yankee, I hope your catch-up is going well!

Battousai: I'll consider filling the spot, but I may have too many games too keep up with. I'll think about it for a bit.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Shanbe has said some things that really made me think. But when it came down to it, I really felt that he was the best candidate for lynch. When voting someone, one obviously has to feel that this player is scum, or is by far the most likely to be scum(, which are effectively equivalent in this game). That was one of the reasons why I didn't vote for Shanba immediately; I did a read-through, and thought. In the end I came to the conclusion that he was the best person for me to vote for.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I read Shanba's long post, but it didn't really mean anything to me. It would make sense to write it if he's town, in order to give opinions, but it could be a scum ploy to give him until tomorrow. IF he flips town, (I don't see it coming )then I will go through his posts carefully, but right now I'm happy with my vote.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Pomegranate »

ZazieR wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
ZazieR wrote:

First - Chibo and Nacho
Second - GD and Kirby

Doesn't matter when you answer, as long as the those mentioned before your group answered before your group.
Why didn't you ask what a jester is and why it had already won?
Because, though I'd never played a game including a jester before this one, I'm familiar with the role.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:35 am

Post by Pomegranate »

ZazieR wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
ZazieR wrote:

First - Chibo and Nacho
Second - GD and Kirby

Why didn't you ask what a jester is and why it had already won?
Because, though I'd never played a game including a jester before this one, I'm familiar with the role.
How?
Plum. She told me about mafia a long time before I joined the site, and told me about a lot of unusual roles (Beloved Princess, Jester, etc.) That was how I knew what a Beloved Princess was in Twilight Mafia, and that was how I knew what a jester was here.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Pomegranate »

ZazieR wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
You forgot? Eventhough you didn't like his vote against Kirby?
Even when Shanba voted Budja?
Even when EK mentioned switching from you to Budja?
I bet you won't listen to my answer anyway, but yes. It took a while to make that post, and I wasn't thinking about votes.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Pomegranate »

ZazieR wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
I bet you won't listen to my answer anyway, but yes. It took a while to make that post, and I wasn't thinking about votes.
Then what were you thinking about?
The scumlist. It took a
long
time. It slipped my mind.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Pomegranate »

ZazieR wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
The scumlist. It took a
long
Then when did you start with it?
I don't exactly understand the question, but I recall that I did it over the course of a few sittings.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:05 am

Post by Pomegranate »

ZazieR wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
The scumlist. It took a
long
Then when did you start with it?
I don't exactly understand the question, but I recall that I did it over the course of a few sittings.
What do you mean with sittings?
I didn't do it all at once.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Or not.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I think Shanba's our best bet as scum.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:46 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Current scumlist, from most scummy to least scummy:
Shanba
Yankee/Zazie (about equal)
GreenDude
ChiboSempai
Nachomamma8/Kirbyoshi (about equal)
SocioPath
elvis_knits

GreenDude
really
needs to get more thoughts out here... Kirby needs to also, but not as badly.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

ZazieR wrote:
Also, according to my dictionary:
Sitting - zittingsperiode, vaste plaats in de kerk, broedsel.

Bonus question for our quiz:
Which of these three fits Pome's given definition?
I vote D: None of them
Zazie, do we actually care?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm considering EK is scum based off of the nightkill, but I think it is unlikely. I'm also fairly suspicious of Chibo for his tunneling D2.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
And off topic, have you ever been an SK before, and if you have, could you link me to the game? I just want to see how you handled that game XD
I haven't been an SK before, but I only have six completed games.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I haven't heard of a town drunk before either, but I haven't been on the site for more than a few months...

Chibo- I think his "trap" D1 was kinda weird (aka a bit scummy). The fact that he won't present his case on Shanba atm doesn't help. He even said that we could lynch him today if Shanba flipped town. But what bothers me is that I don't see scum motivation for that, but I guess scum couldv'e wanted a myslynch badly. I think that means that there could've been a scum lynch they were trying to prevent. That would seem to mean that one of the scum was close to lynch, probably Budja/Yankee. His OMGUS case against Nacho doesn't help.

Yankee- Budja didn't really do anything yesterday, and I didn't feel like Yankee did either.

Nacho- This
could
be bussing, so I'm being careful, but I do think that Nacho's case on Chibo makes sense.

GreenDude- We really need to hear more from his replacement, as he's been mega-lurking.

I feel are town:
Socio
Kirby
EK

The Zazie NK was not something I expected. Don't scum usually want to keep townies under suspicion alive to be lynched the next day? As stated previously, this may or may not be Wifom.

Atm I'm torn between voting Chibo and Yankee.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:19 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Yankee, claiming wasn't the best (or even close, ) move. You should generally only claim if

1) you're about to be lynched
2) your information will help lynch scum greatly
3) you have a reason to believe that you will be NKed, and you have information to help the town

I don't think #2 applies here. A cop claim with several townies to clear, or a member of the scumteam, is a good example. In this game your claim can help, but not as easily. It could be a roleblocker, who now has information, but it could also be a doctor-protect, as well as other more complicated roles (Nacho, what's a screamer? I didn't find it in the wiki). As Kirby mentioned, it could have been a double-target. I doubt Yankee would retain his shot in that scenario.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:47 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I think that we do need to consider the possibility if a drunk.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:09 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Yes EK, that's the way drunk works, but I've never seen it come with a post restriction (of course, I've also never seen it in forum, so idk...).
I don't think he's seen it much.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Pomegranate »

It's just that it's somewhat unlikely that the role is not in this game.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:40 am

Post by Pomegranate »

SocioPath wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
It's just that it's somewhat unlikely that the role is not in this game.
How is it unlikely that the role is not in the game?
I meant that it's unlikely that it
is
in the game.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

^^^ QFT about the last bit.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

SocioPath wrote:
Kirbyoshi wrote:
By the way, Socio, would you mind concisely stating your case against me?
Heavy role fishing and paranoia of a town RBer.
I don't really find that scummy; I don't think he realized that it's not used on MS. I don't find him to be paranoid in a scummy way.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

It's scummy, but I can see town doing it. I think he thought the role was common enough (@Kirby- did you think it was common enough on the site?), and was trying to get opinions. I don't like the role-fishing, but I don't see anything wrong with asking for a concise case. Atm my read on him is neutral.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

SocioPath wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
It's scummy, but I can see town doing it. I think he thought the role was common enough (@Kirby- did you think it was common enough on the site?), and was trying to get opinions. I don't like the role-fishing, but I don't see anything wrong with asking for a concise case. Atm my read on him is neutral.
Does that mean you are purposely ignoring Kirby's paranoia of things not directly related to a town RBer?
No, it's duly noted, yet I played with Kirby once before. It
was
a newbie game, but he acted similar in many ways. I wouldn't be willing to lynch him today. But I do find his "Do you think I'll be lynched today?" post kinda weird.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
I was just wondering because his vote was still on me, and I think it could best be used elsewhere.
I actually don't like how this sounds. "I'm not the scummiest, so you should probably go vote for someone else."
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Pomegranate wrote:
Atm my read on him (Kirby) is neutral.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:24 am

Post by Pomegranate »

elvis_knits wrote:
ChiboSempai wrote:
I'm not gonna lie, EK's points do seem valid from his viewpoint. My play style is drastically different from yesterday to today but there is a legitimate reason for it which I can't really go into at the moment. A change in gameplay like this is to be noted and thought about, but not a scumtell imo.
No, you have to tell me the legitimate reason. Considering you already claimed vanilla, it cannot be role related. I see no reason why you want to keep your reasons to yourself.
QFT- unless letting out the information will hurt the town, I think you should tell us. Saying that it's
something
, but you can't tell us doesn't mean anything.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Vote: Chibo

I'm convinced.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

QFT for the above. Chibo, what do you say about LAL?

Please say who you investigated last night. It can help the town.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I think so, give or take.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #68) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:40 am

Post by Pomegranate »

If Chibo is scum, then he just got himself out of a tight spot way to easily. I agree with whet EK said about how it would be many anti-town roles, assuming we have three scum (I know we can't, as it's a themed game, but 3 is a usual number for 12 person game). If he's scum, he can make up results to clear his buddies (as an insane cop). If we lynch them, and they flip scum, he can say that maybe he's paranoid (or something). Plus, he lied yesterday for no good reason (he was never at L-1). LAL stands, except in extreme situations, and that's something this wasn't. I'm up for a lynch on Chibo, and that's why my vote is still there.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

^^^QFT, I don't see how a jester hinders scum.

Today I'd be fine lynching (in order of preference):
Chibo
Yankee

And I'm happy that Jahudo is posting something. I'd like to see what he has to say about D2, as well as the current goings-on.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:01 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Jahudo: I did miss it. I retract my previous statement.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Often once a jester is lynched the game continues.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I was speaking generally.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Pom: And, why exactly is that relevant?
The jester thing? Because it came up.

I do read the thread.

I would like a Chibo lynch as he's still trying to lurk, after his claim... and if he flips scum, I'm gonna focus on Nacho.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Because Chibo said that he got a guilty on Nacho, which could be him trying not to get him lynched, because Shanba, who Chibo investigated as scum, was actually town.

Chibo

Shanba- investigated as scum, but flipped town
Nacho- investigated as scum

Chibo could be trying to lead us to believe that he is insane, and that therefore Nacho is town.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

That could seriously just be more WIFOM.

But I see your point, the way I hope you see mine. There is a lot of strange stuff going on.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I will claim: I am the doc. Last night I protected EK. There was only the Yankee kill, which leads me to believe that scum targeted her last night. So I think she's town. I guess the mafia must be really scared of her, as they tried to kill her twice (N1 she replaced in for Josh Lyman). I favor a Chibo lynch.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Vote: Deadline Extension

I protected Kirby N1.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 am

Post by Pomegranate »

And that's why my vote is on him. I think my next choice would be Kirby, but I don't like that idea much.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Jahudo's list is okay.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Well, I guess we're waiting on Nacho then.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:19 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Top lynch choices:
Chibo
Nacho
Kirby
Yankee

From all the lists, I think that it's likely/possible that we have a 2-man scumteam. I am going for a Chibo lynch.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:34 am

Post by Pomegranate »

We don't know whether Chibo is insane or paranoid, so we can't depend on his night result to win us the game. I don't think that Chibo is the correct lynch today, as he is a claimed PR, but I still don't like him. I'll look at him more tomorrow if necessary. I'm trying to decide whether I should vote for Nacho or Yankee, who's been acting scummier in the past couple of pages. I'll probably vote for Nacho as the deadline is deadline is quickly approaching. Makes sense?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Yeah, it's likely, but there happen to be three of them.

But as deadline is approaching, we need some semblance of agreement...
Vote: Nacho
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'd like some suggestions for who to protect tonight. I obviously won't be saying one person who I'll specifically be protecting, but some suggestions would be good.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #85) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:47 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I didn't have a chance to read through this past page (I skimmed, I'm pressed for time) But I saw that my vote didn't count in the votecount.
Unvote; Vote: Nachomamma

I noticed no posts from Nacho. I wonder why he isn't even defending himself?

I probebly won't be back on before deadline.
[/b]
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Pomegranate »

:shock: Whoa. That was the hammer.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #87) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hmm...
Vote: Jahudo
for now I guess.

I didn't realize that my vote was the hammer on Nacho, because I thought I had voted so I didn't realize that my vote would be the hammer.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I like Jahudo's post, but more mainly, as I see it's probably lylo,
Unvote

I see how Jahudo could think I'm scum for surviving the night, but I don't know better than any other townie. Probably Wifom, to be able to push a wagon on me today. Yankee was a one-shot vig, so I guess that makes sense.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Socio, why were you planning to get yourself/EK killed today? I'd like to know why you think EK is scum.

So you want one of you lynched today? I guess one of two scum being a lover with a townie makes okay sense. Most of the PRs are very antitown. I wonder whether Chibo is paranoid or insane.

I protected you last night- I though protecting a mason made sense (and as it was suggested in-thread, I didn't see why I should protect someone else. I see where you're going with the Chibo thing....
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm not sure what I'm defending myself from, but here are some things:

~ The reason I was slightly suspicious of EK was because I didn't expect a Zazie NK, as he was my top suspect at that point. When I saw Zazie dead in the morning, I thought about things in a new direction. Before looking back, I mentioned EK as a possibility, becuse things were going in different directions. Once I looked back I realized EKscum was unlikely, and dropped it.

~In that situation as an scum or an SK, I'd have no reason not to kill. I wasn't under major suspicion, (only from Zazie, but no bandwagon, ) so why would I set up for a fakeclaim like that? It's important to kill in order to eliminate people.

~Why would I kill Zazie? I know this is major Wifom, but it doesn't make much sense. I was under suspicion after Zazie was killed because he was suspicious/voting for me. I think it is Wifom, but often scum engage in that with their NKs.

I think the situation we are in is either mafia lover/mafia or an SK. I think I'm leaning for the former, but the latter is also a likely possibility.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #91) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

But one scum
is
an SK. That was the point. But I don't think we should focus on clarifying the fact that one scum without any buddies = SK.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #92) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Pomegranate wrote:
But one scum
is
an SK. That was the point. But I don't think we should focus on clarifying the fact that one scum without any buddies = SK.
Is there any reason my sig is big?[/color]
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #93) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Aaaaarggghhh... sorry, the color is frustrating.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #94) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Yes, it's definately a possibility.
I think that it's either 1 mafia goon + 1 mafia lover or 1 SK.
For sure at the beginning of the game an SK would've assumed there was a scumteam. Not on day 3 or 4.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:38 am

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA as usual.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #96) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hmmm... I think Socio, but it's not like things are very clear ATM. I agree that it's probably a two man scumteam, and that one of them is a lover.
elvis_knits wrote:
So, last night socio and I PMed a bit. I told him I thought we should lynch pome today if she's still alive, because scum usually kill the doc. I mean, I think it's more of a sure thing for them, like 9/10 times they're going to just kill the doc rather than risk a NK not going through.

He answered me with saying he thinks I'm scum and he's going to claim our real roles today and try to get himself/me lynched.
I'd like Socio to explain this.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #97) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Jahudo wrote:
@Pome: How concerned are you that most people have expressed interest in lynching you today? If you believe we have a two man scumteam then a mislynch here is game over, right? Why aren't you doing more to defend yourself or convince people that someone is a better lynch than you?
I don't know what to say. There hasn't been much, and I defended myself yesterday. I posed a question at Socio that concerned me, but he didn't answer it in his recent post.

Socio, please answer the question I posed in 1117.
I think his answer could mean a lot.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Pomegranate »

SocioPath wrote:
It seems very odd that the scum wouldn't try to take out either of us to limit the number of townie players.
Scum must've gone for EK N2, so I don't understand this.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

You're right, "must" was the wrong word, I just see scum as far less likely to target scum as he was under quite a bit of suspicion.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Well, I'd like to hear Socio's response to 1133 before voting for him.

Also, I do admit that I have a bad tendency to lurk more when I'm about to be lynched.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'd probably say Kirb then Chibo, but I feel a lot less confident in that than I do regarding Socio. Or possibly SK.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Jahudo wrote:
Pome, you voted me at the start of this game day. Why do you think Kirby or Chibo over me?
Because I've done a reread of you in iso, and though GD didn't do
anything
, you have made consistent sense.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Socio, please address 1133. Specifically, you said that you found it strange that scum had never targeted either you or EK, because you both appeared townie. I then said that it was likely that scum
had
targeted EK, but you replied that it was also strange that Yankee was killed last night. What point were you trying to bring out?

As you haven't replied to 1133, and more...
Vote: Socio
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I find that that makes more sense than scum targeting Zaz, and it fits together. Yes.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Deadline?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Ack. Deadline?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I think I would've died anyway, as I had three votes, the majority.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

An order of events backward- how I remember them...

I know I made no sense at the end; I realized last night as I was falling asleep. It didn't worry me much anyway as I knew I was going to be lynched.

This was only my second game as scum, and the first one only lasted two weeks. Fakeclaiming was risky and fun- I knew claiming VT wouldn't get me anywhere.

N2 I just forgot to send in a kill. I was kind of thinking the way I do as a townie [When will night end... the suspense], but I was mostly ignoring it. Afterwards I PMed Battousai asking if te Zazie kill was mine (it was randomized) but he said that he couldn't tell me.

I laughed so hard at this:
elvis_knits wrote:
I pretty much agree that Pome is the play today too. The other roles suggest that a lone scum is possible, given that they provide every advantage to the scum, rather than help town.

But wait I just thought of something. The N2 kill with only one death, and yankee said he killed zazie.

Either Pome would have had to kill zazie too or Pome decided to no-kill to help her fake a doc claim.

If Pome decided to no-kill and woke up to find someone dead, she must have been seriously like WTF!!!!!
N1 I wanted to kill EK because I knew she was a good player, but I got really annoyed when she replaced back in. Later, once day had started, Battousai PMed me asking whether I had wanted to kill the role or the player, but it was too late.

I think the game was hard for me because I couldn't depend on Mafia kills in order to whittle down town's numbers. By D3 I knew I was the only scum in the game. I really enjoyed the game.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

This game was to be run as an experiment of sorts. I was trying to find a way to balance a 12-player game with a lone SK only. Every town powerrole was mostly used to help the SK. The cop was tricky, as it could either count as a win, 1 mislynch, or 2 mislynches. If the cop investigated the SK, and decided to claim, the SK would probably lose without a decent claim. If the cop claims after D1 after investigating anyone else, they would either get the target lynched and/or themselves. Determining how many built in mislynches was a hassle, as I only got my game reviewed, without checking to see what others have done in this kind of setup. The SK has the basic disadvantage of a SK, and the town has the whole "looking for connections" going against it, which was another variable.
Yeah, I do think the game was balanced well enough. Thanks Battousai!
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

SocioPath wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Under majority deadline lynches suck.
It takes 4 to lynch.
But I was right anyway- at deadline the person with the most votes is lynched, even if it's not a majority.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

SocioPath wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Under majority deadline lynches suck.
It takes 4 to lynch.
But I was right anyway- at deadline the person with the most votes is lynched, even if it's not a majority.
What I was saying, is I don't like lynches going through with less than the majority of people voting. Towns should never have an under-majority deadline lynch. My point was 4 was the number to lynch, and 4 is the number that we should strive for before deadline.

Hence the "Under majority deadline lynches suck." So I made it NOT an under majority deadline lynch by hammering.
No, you didn't change the number of votes. You voted eight minutes after deadline, and therefore your vote didn't change anything. :P
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #112) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I knew panicking wouldn't help any; it would only bring my inevitable lynch closer.

The claim
was
the problem- without it I'd have done better.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #113) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I saw this in another thread while playing this game and noted it:
Battousai wrote:Based on the role by itself, SK probably would have to be one of the hardest, followed by any other third-party role just about.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”