Mini 852- Crayola Catastrophe Game Over (Post 1158)

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:36 am

Post by ZazieR »

ZazieR wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
SoG
, why nothing against Post 36?
Don't we love unanswered questions :roll:?
State why you didn't respond to them,
SoG
after answering them
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:36 am

Post by ZazieR »

For
Pome
:
ZazieR wrote:
Pome wrote:
As you can see, I don't have very many reads, but I'm doing this because I think it's important to contribute.
Noticed that. One scum read, two you think are town and all the others come basically down as neutral. So why did you make a list, instead of focusing your post mainly on the player you think is scummy?

Secondly, you write at SoG a bit that you don't think it's scummy to be not voting. Yet, it's SocioPath who attacks Manzcar for something like this on this page. Why didn't you point this out at SocioPath, especially when you said that you like his views?

Also, Zaz= he/him
Ignore the ''R''
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Pomegranate »

ZazieR wrote:
For
Pome
:
ZazieR wrote:
Pome wrote:
As you can see, I don't have very many reads, but I'm doing this because I think it's important to contribute.
Noticed that. One scum read, two you think are town and all the others come basically down as neutral. So why did you make a list, instead of focusing your post mainly on the player you think is scummy?

Secondly, you write at SoG a bit that you don't think it's scummy to be not voting. Yet, it's SocioPath who attacks Manzcar for something like this on this page. Why didn't you point this out at SocioPath, especially when you said that you like his views?

Also, Zaz= he/him
Thanks, but I probably won't be able to answer them until Wednesday, as will be V/LA later today and tomorrow. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and will answer it then.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:34 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Budja:

Ok, maybe there was no buildup, but even if there wasn't, that makes it even more scummy. Point is, SOG had no reason to vote Zazie, and then just came in, did it, and left. No explanation, no leading into it in the post, nothing; just a vote.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:49 am

Post by SocioPath »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Point is, SOG had no reason to vote Zazie, and then just came in, did it, and left. No explanation, no leading into it in the post, nothing; just a vote.

Well according to some, cases are scummy. ;)
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:13 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

which post # did SoG vote for zazie?
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:16 am

Post by ZazieR »

He voted twice for me.
Here and here (Posts 127 and 173)
Ignore the ''R''
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

My opinion on the bandwagon on semioldguy:

While I like the bandwagon in terms of the pressure it's giving, I can't say I'm a big fan of where the bandwagon's going. So far, the bandwagon on SoG has made everyone focus on his scumminess, leaving the rest of us in the dark. While I see mentions of what seems to be the general opinion right about now, I don't see it being a valid enough reason to put him at L-2, or even a valid enough reason to put my vote on him just yet.

The first vote he places on Zazie looks like a pressure to get him to be active, rather than an attempt to get a lynch. And as for his supposed "hypocrisy"... I view that as an attempt to avoid saying that it's simply a pressure vote; after all, that would entirely remove its potentcy. Notice how he hints this with the phrase "I am a pressure vote guy though...".

Also, I've been a big fan of semioldguy's aggressiveness; let's not forget who brought us out of the RVS, shall we? I'm getting a pro-town read from him simply because he doesn't seem afraid to mention what looks scummy, nor does he seem to tunnel on anyone; when he sees something scummy, he questions it.

As for who I actually find suspicious at this moment, that award falls to Budja. I'm not a big fan of his complete lack of questioning and scumhunting, and his little counting fiasco seemed to me like an attempt to push the Chamber bandwagon over the edge.

And because Im a big fan of encouragement, here's a
Vote: Budja
to help the explanations come faster.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Budja »

What kind of explanation are you expecting?
I simply miscounted with the chamber votes, besides I was attempting to stop a possible lynch at least for the moment. If you see that as scummy, there not much I can do about it.
My lack of content, well I'll try to up that. I haven't got a great feel for this game yet.

Kirby wrote:

Ok, maybe there was no buildup, but even if there wasn't, that makes it even more scummy.
Yes it does. That was my point

Nachomamma8 wrote:

The first vote he places on Zazie looks like a pressure to get him to be active, rather than an attempt to get a lynch. And as for his supposed "hypocrisy"... I view that as an attempt to avoid saying that it's simply a pressure vote; after all, that would entirely remove its potentcy. Notice how he hints this with the phrase "I am a pressure vote guy though...".

That is a good point, I hadn't thought of that. However, it doesn't explain why semioldguy is still voting for Zazie and in fact pushing for his lynch for no good reason.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

That was just the very explanation I was looking for.

Unvote: Budja. Vote: Josh Lyman

That vote will not move until I see five posts from him.

That is a good point, I hadn't thought of that. However, it doesn't explain why semioldguy is still voting for Zazie and in fact pushing for his lynch for no good reason.

It seems to me that you have the two confused. SoG may still be voting for Zazie, but he definitely isn't fighting for the lynch. Right now, he seems to be defending himself, which I think he's doing a pretty good job of.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by Budja »

semioldguy wrote:
If I am lynched the rest of the town should force you to address every single self reminder you've been noting in the thread. In fact, you should probably address them all now so we can lynch you and save the town from my mislynch.
See this post ^ . SOG hasn't been strongly fighting for the lynch, but he
is
pushing it.
Josh Lyman
Josh Lyman
Goon
Josh Lyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by Josh Lyman »

ZazieR wrote:
@Josh

What I don't like about your semi-random vote is:
-It was based upon lurking, while the game had started that day.
-You were the 11th player to post. Only Kirby (The one you voted based upon 'lurking') came after you.
Okay, fine. Yes, it was based on lurking,
on the first day.
What is it about 'jokevote' that you don't get? And, yes, everybody else had posted; that's why I singled out Kirby
for not posting.
Can you say "overanalyzing?" I knew you could.

ZazieR wrote:
Josh wrote:
*Except ZazieR, but I need to stay far, far away from the crazy right now.
Then what are you calling me here?
Sorry, I forgot I had written that. I was frustrated at the time with all your 'reminders.'
Josh Lyman
Josh Lyman
Goon
Josh Lyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by Josh Lyman »

Hey, Nachomamma, that's one.

This is two.

Three more to go.

Care to make a more realistic case against me?
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:43 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Nacho, your "case" on Josh is pretty hypocritical. You're saying he hasn't posted, yet the only one who's posted less than you is Snow. Please, if you're going to vote for someone, make sure you're not committing the fault you accuse them of. Thank you.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Budja »

Demanding content would be better than posts. Josh can spent the most of his posts defending himself. IMO, that whole fuss over the random vote is a bit much.
Josh Lyman
Josh Lyman
Goon
Josh Lyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Post by Josh Lyman »

Budja wrote:
Demanding content would be better than posts. Josh can spent the most of his posts defending himself. IMO, that whole fuss over the random vote is a bit much.
I agree, on both points. I promise content tomorrow.
Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:14 am

Post by Manzcar »

MOD - Due to real life personal issues that have arisen I am unable to play for a while therefor I need to be replaced. Sorry for any problems that this causes.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:03 am

Post by ZazieR »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
My opinion on the bandwagon on semioldguy:

While I like the bandwagon in terms of the pressure it's giving, I can't say I'm a big fan of where the bandwagon's going. So far, the bandwagon on SoG has made everyone focus on his scumminess, leaving the rest of us in the dark. While I see mentions of what seems to be the general opinion right about now, I don't see it being a valid enough reason to put him at L-2, or even a valid enough reason to put my vote on him just yet.

Also, I've been a big fan of semioldguy's aggressiveness; let's not forget who brought us out of the RVS, shall we? I'm getting a pro-town read from him simply because he doesn't seem afraid to mention what looks scummy, nor does he seem to tunnel on anyone; when he sees something scummy, he questions it.

As for who I actually find suspicious at this moment, that award falls to Budja. I'm not a big fan of his complete lack of questioning and scumhunting, and his little counting fiasco seemed to me like an attempt to push the Chamber bandwagon over the edge.

And because Im a big fan of encouragement, here's a
Vote: Budja
to help the explanations come faster.
Regarding SoG's votes on me:
-The first vote was indeed stated to be a pressure vote.
-The second vote is the hypocrite vote. How come you didn't include this vote in your analysis of the SoG wagon and what's your opinion of it?

I have one other thing to respond to later on.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:04 am

Post by ZazieR »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
SoG
, your opinion of this quote please.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:10 am

Post by ZazieR »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
That was just the very explanation I was looking for.

Unvote: Budja. Vote: Josh Lyman

That vote will not move until I see five posts from him.

It seems to me that you have the two confused. SoG may still be voting for Zazie, but he definitely isn't fighting for the lynch. Right now, he seems to be defending himself, which I think he's doing a pretty good job of.
Please elaborate on the part in which you say that that was the explanation you were looking for.

Why Josh and not somebody else?

SoG is going for my lynch.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:13 am

Post by ZazieR »

Dear SoG,

Can you please help me? When I thought I found the three scum in you, Pome and Manz, Nacho suddenly decided to act as a possible buddy of yours. Whom of the three is not your buddy?

Please respond asap

Zaz
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:26 am

Post by ZazieR »

Josh Lyman wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
@Josh

What I don't like about your semi-random vote is:
-It was based upon lurking, while the game had started that day.
-You were the 11th player to post. Only Kirby (The one you voted based upon 'lurking') came after you.
Okay, fine. Yes, it was based on lurking,
on the first day.
What is it about 'jokevote' that you don't get? And, yes, everybody else had posted; that's why I singled out Kirby
for not posting.
Can you say "overanalyzing?" I knew you could.
Once again, it's based upon the 'semi-' bit.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:33 am

Post by ZazieR »

Budja wrote:
It's the only thing he has to defend against, which is almost the only thing he does lately though.
Ignore the ''R''
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:59 am

Post by semioldguy »

ZazieR wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Hi. The answers are there pretty clearly if you look for them (though probably not in that same post). You seem a little over-concerned with this vote on you considering the attention you are giving it despite that it is the only one you've gotten.

ZazieR wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
SoG
, why nothing against Post 36?
I thought I'd responded to this one in my last big post, but I guess I deleted that part accidentally. What it said was something like "Why would I? He didn't vote for a color being unreadable."

ZazieR wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
SoG
, your opinion of this quote please.
Looks good to me :)
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:02 am

Post by semioldguy »

This is a bad wagon right now. We need to run up a counter wagon to get some responses.

Unvote; Vote: Pomegranate

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”