Mafia 102: No-Frills Game Thread(Town wins!)

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

/confirm!

Awesomely first! :P
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I agree with crypto.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Sunday night.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Catching up.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Some thoughts, etc. :

1. Sorry for making everyone wait so long; I feel very bad. My experience is on my wiki page, and for those of you who are too lazy, here's a link.

2. I'm not liking Cookie or x_~ right now. I think it's possibly newbiness, but I feel that they may try to pass of genuine scummyness as newbiness, so I'm not going to put much stock in that.

3. I think we should play this game day out normally, whether or not no-lynch is a better idea- giving the scum extra information doesn't help us. When we're ready to end the day(, enough discussion or someone very scummy deserving to be lynched) we can decide if we think no-lynch is a better idea.

4. I'm sure that there's at least one scum between the people who followed charter on the no-lynch bandwagon at the beginning of the day. It was extremely scummy.

5. I find crypto and mask-man to be the most pro-town at this point.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Probably wait for 48 hours.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Pomegranate »

SerialClergyman wrote:Haven't been impressed by Pomegranite. Seems to both see No Lynch as a valid strategy (lets discuss, get to near lynch then see if we want to no lynch) then say that the no lynch idea was extremely scummy.
Where did I say that no-lynch was extremely scummy? I just reread that post and didn't find that bit.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

crypto wrote:Muh316, please post content.

Am I the only one whose gut is screaming "Pomegranate-scum"?
Any reasoning, or is it just gut?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Actually, I generally do lurk D1, especially in large games; it's hard for me to get reads with so many different participants. There are a lot of players, which are hard to keep track of in large quantities. (Kinda like puppies. :P )
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Yes. Even in smaller games I lurk D1, but not as much. I just finished a large game where I was killed N1, but the game looked like it would've been really fun to have a chance to play for longer. IIRC, it was Mafia #100.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I think it's reasonable to notice that I was V/LA for about 6 pages of content. During read-throughs everything jumbles it self into a pile of posts.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

And I'm 13.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

SerialClergyman wrote:
Where did I say that no-lynch was extremely scummy? I just reread that post and didn't find that bit.
4. I'm sure that there's at least one scum between the people who followed charter on the no-lynch bandwagon at the beginning of the day. It was extremely scummy.
So help me God if you claim there's a sizable difference between a no lynch being scummy and the no lynch wagon at the beginning of the day being scummy I'll kill a kitten.
What we need D1 is discussion. A no-lynch on what? page three? means very little discussion(, if it goes through). Once we have discussion, no-lynch is more of an option, due to the fact that we have
information
. Once we're informed, it's a
lot
easier to make a good decision. On page three we really don't know.

Now go find a kitten to kill.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

And you are?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:58 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm sorry my, laptop was broken. Hopefully I'll have a chance post some content later tonight.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

SerialClergyman wrote:
....I think the point was that we do both.
Discussion doesn't come out of a vacuum. If we KNOW we're going to no lynch, talking won't mean much. You need the threat of an imminent lynch to force the hunting. I'm happy with discussion, and I'm happy with lynching people, but discussing amongst ourselves if we all know the result will be a no lynch is just wasting time, imho.
I know, but it's a possibility, and that's known. I have to say that at this point I doubt we'll no-lynch anyway.
Sando wrote:
Staple wrote:Please ask me some questions so I can prove to you that I am in fact a townie
This isn't how you 'prove' you are townie. Your actions must speak for themselves, also, what are we meant to question you on? Are we meant to just ask 'are you town' and trust the answer?

I just saw this(, catching up). Soooo scummy.
When I was being taught about playing online mafia, this was something which was stressed: When you're under suspicion, you do need to defend yourself, but the main thing to do is continuing to scumhunt. As a townie, one's goal is to catch scum, and if that's your goal, you need to go for it. Your goal isn't not to be lynched; obviously you should try to prevent it, but that shouldn't be your top priority. It's scum's top priority.

crypto: How do you make those charts? Awesome.
mask man wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
mask man wrote:
Even if your 'small 14 year old brain' can't digest a bunch of words that your eyes showed it, I'm sure you have a few things bouncing around in that hallow box you call a head.
MaskMan, as a 15 year old, I am insulted by the bolded.
Sorry, 'small 14 year old brain' was single quoted because a certain someone was complaining about being too young to comprehend the game. I myself am 14.
I guess we have more younger players than I thought. I think I still win though for being the youngest. :P
Staple wrote:
3. You have only 2 votes on you, why are you already preaching to us that you're a townie?
Because its not good for the town to lynch a townie? Do you suggest I claim cop instead?

I guess you guys are correct in lynching me, since I know I've been playing scummy. I will probably only cause more confusion throughout the game because of my scummy behavior these first few pages. You guys also do not lose much by lynching since I have not been contributing at all. Think the only way I could defend myself at this moment is to say that I will be more active from here on in, and I am a townie so it does not benefit the town to lynch me.
It's not good for the town to lynch a townie, but you're just coming off as over defensive. That is usually found more in scum, who need to survive. The (last) paragraph has a lot of AtE. This + the last post of his I quoted =
Vote: Staple
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

He's in the 'scum trying to look town' mindset, obviously. It's somewhat clear.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I assumed as much.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

mask man wrote:
I really don't have much problem with Staple.
As a matter of fact even when I vote someone D1 aiming for a lynch(And I don't like to say this often because I get thrown on the ground and stomped on for this a lot with "Then why the fuck are you voting" logic.), I am sure that the person is vanilla townie being fucked up. I think it's because of how many idiotic vanilla noobs they are and how I can't get a read blah blah blah... Not to mention statistics of hitting scum like that anyway.
But atm Staple is looking like epic fried scum on a bun.
The only reason I'm not really voting him now is because I have a few questions and such that haven't been addressed yet.
Please explain the contradiction.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

mask man, I am still extremely confused. Since it's D1, you think whoever you vote is likely to be town (ok I guess, concerning the statistics), so therefore you won't vote for Staple? And you don't have a problem with him, even though he's looking scummy? :?

You don't expect who you vote for to be scum, but you think Staple looks scummy, but you don't mind?

Man, I am so confused.

Any clarification?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:38 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I gotcha, mask man. No need for more explanation. Thanks.

Staple wrote:Crypto, I feel you are a bit erratic and all over the place. You seem to be a bit paranoid. Everything I have said is true. How is it an appeal to emotion when I say exactly what is true. Is it a lie when I say that I am a good vote because I have not been contributing and I have come across as scummy?
Whether or not it's true doesn't affect it being AtE or not. Why shouldn't I vote for you if even
you'd
consider voting yourself(, if you were observing this game from an outside perspective)?

I think he's digging himself into a pit.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA now through Saturday night.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:26 am

Post by Pomegranate »

charter wrote:
bigmc109, bold mine wrote:Sorry for not posting, I was unexpectadley V/LA since Friday night.

Here is my rationale behind voting Staple. There are two possibilities; he's either town or scum. It is also fairly clear that he doesn't want to play anymore based on his posts. I feel that if he were town and didn't want to play anymore, he would just replace out. But he could be scum acting like he doesn't want to play anymore, saying he's town and whatnot, trying to AtE and test us (by saying "go ahead lynch me). He is a brand new player, and I'd think AtE and "lynch me so I can prove I'm town" would be a very appealing strategies for newbie scum.
Yes, muh is looking pretty bad, and if Staple flips town, I'll definetely be voting muh tomorrow.
But because of what I just said, I'm really liking my Staple vote right now. If he were a townie acting this way, he would just replace out.

And fine I'll admit it....no lynch was a bad idea, you win charter.
This is making me question muh now. Now I'm wanting to vote you.

Lynching someone because they don't want to play, because they could be either town or scum, using ATE, or being brand new is a terrible idea. That was all the reasons you just listed there, not a one of them makes him more likely to be scum than town. None of them are good reasons for anything more than a pressure wagon, but you seem pretty intent on lynching him (then when he obvflipstown, muh).

I believe I will vote you.
unvote, vote bigmc
I agree with Bigmac. He's voting Staple because he's sees it as a hypothetical strategy that Staple could be using. That said, it's not based off of him specifically using AtE, or being brand new. He (and I) see it as a combination of things that he's using to avoid being lynched. I'm happy with my Staple vote.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

charter wrote:
bigmc wrote:Defend your position with more than "the bandwagon seems scum-driven"
I'm not sure what more you want, this is a really solid reason. And since I'm defending someone of whom I'm not positive of their alignment, I'm not sure what else I can do.

He says we should lynch him because he knows he's been playing scummy. Terrible reason to vote someone.
Scum would be (and almost certainly are) jumping all over this, which is exactly what Bigmc, muh, and Pom have done.

I don't think his posts have been particularly good or insightful, but I find the people that jumped on him far more suspicious than staple.
charter wrote:Townies play scummy all the time, at least he admitted it and is trying to correct it. The chance of him being scum is really small. You're taking his actions and refusing to even consider him as town. Why is that? Because he screwed up and you're scum and you're running with it.
Same thing applies to Pom.
First you say that I'm jumping all over the place, as scum is probably doing, then you say that the same things that apply to Staple (who you're defending,) apply to me. If I'm jumping all over as scum(, which I don't see, myself), yet your defenses apply to me, I'm confused. You're saying that I'm scummy in one post, then you're kind of defending me in the next. You're being very contradictory here. What
is
your opinion on me?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

charter wrote:You seriously think scum cracked under the pressure of TWO VOTES?
N00bs usually
do
crack pretty easily. This is Staple's second game, (the other one is a Newbie in D1) so this could easily be his first game as scum. Also, who do you think is more likely to crack easily: n00b town or n00b scum?

~~~

I went and checked up on Staple's Newbie game, and IMO he is scumhunting well there. I'm not going to continue to discuss that game because it is ongoing, but I do see a difference in his play from his play here.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Catching up.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

crypto wrote:Okay, so it's the scum tells are perfect versus scum tells aren't perfect argument. I nthat case, I still disagree with you and I still think townies do it as much as scum, without actually having numbers next to me.

It isn't pointless. You're lynching BMC when you could be lynching someone much scummier.
I think scum tells
are
useful, but I don't think that when someone does something that is considered (in general, or just by you) to be a scumtell should you assume (or even close to assume) that they are scum. I think that they may add to a preexisting case, but aren't a case of their own.

Still up for a Staple/WW lynch.
I would like to hear more from le Chat.
Enjoyed Kai's catch-up post.
---------------------

Super Accurate* Vote Count(as of post 525):

RayFrost - 2(mask man, crypto)
WarWound - 3(le Chat, muh316, Pomegranate)
crypto - 1(X_~)
muh316 - 1(Sando)
bigmc109 - 4(WarWound, charter, Empking, SerialClergyman)
charter - 1(hiphop, EtherealCookie)

Not Voting:Kaiveran, RayFrost, bigmc109

*Not guaranteed to be accurate.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Wasn't RayFrost prodded? I wonder where he is...

@Mod- was RayFrost prodded? Did he respond?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Scigatt wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:Wasn't RayFrost prodded? I wonder where he is...

@Mod- was RayFrost prodded? Did he respond?
I'll do that after the move, I told you.
And when will that be?
---------------------

Super Accurate* Vote Count(as of post 550):

RayFrost - 2(mask man, crypto)
WarWound - 3(le Chat, muh316, Pomegranate)
crypto - 1(X_~)
muh316 - 1(Sando)
bigmc109 - 4(WarWound, charter, Empking, SerialClergyman)
charter - 1(hiphop, EtherealCookie)
Pomegranate - 1(Kaiveran)

Not Voting: RayFrost, bigmc109

*Not guaranteed to be accurate.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:37 am

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA from this afternoon till Saturday night

(I'm aware it's in my siganture.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

SerialClergyman wrote:crypto - Note the waivering about other players but being sure on a staple lynch.
What confuses me most is how sure he is of me being scum, yet not voting me, despite continually saying that I'm the best lynch for the day. One should vote for whom he finds scummy, and he's not. Therefore
FoS: Crypto
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I guess I should've refresh the page during my catchup.
unFoS
, I guess.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Sando- Pro-town vibe.
le Chat- Really need to hear more from.
malpascp- Waiting for a catchup post, as we haven't heard much of anything from him all game.
muh316- I didn't like the post about having nothing to say. I don't like his play. Scummy.
WarWound- Waiting for a catchup post.
Kaiveran- Seems pro-town but needs to get more posts in.
bigmc109- I don't feel he's the best lynch today. I don't like him, especially after reading crypto's case (well put together).
crypto-Spams, acts neutralish. Jumps on and off of wagons.

Unvote, Vote: muh
. The best place for my vote right now.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Pomegranate »

hiphop wrote:The question I have is why did she comment on only half, when she has town, null, and scum reads in the half. Why not comment on all?

And post 606 is her catchup post? One comment on crypto, that she undid, in her next post.
No, 606 wasn't a catchup post. I wondered why crypto never actually voted for me, and commented on it. He voted while I was reading and composing 606, which made it null (the post). 609 was an incomplete post, because I'm not entirely caught up. I didn't mention everyone because I need to reread a lot of players in iso.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Will you post any content?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Empking wrote:
mask man wrote:page 26 is cool.
If forced to, who would you vote out of BigMc and Muh?
Muh. Luuuuuuuuurrrrrkiiiiiiiiiing.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

hiphop wrote:
crypto wrote:Pomegranate is obv. scum.
Ok, if you say so.
unvote
vote Pomegranate
Where did that come from?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Pomegranate »

As deadline is coming, I would be up for a bigmac lunch, but I do think muh is scummier. WW hasn't done anything either; votes just kinda slid off of him. But as we need some semblance of a consensus, I'll
Vote: Bigmac

Probably I'll be accused of being scum, and changing from buddying to voting quickly to keep with the town. But I didn't buddy. I did agreed with him once or twice, but I don't see how it was buddying.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Pomegranate »

charter wrote:Do you think bigmc is scum? If yes, why?
Seems likely. It doesn't seem like we'll be getting a lynch on WW or muh today, so he's next in line. I reread SC's case on Bigmac, and found it convincing. For instance, like the way he tunneled a newbie as scum, which he did in this game too. Of the lynches that seem probable, his is the best.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Pomegranate »

WW hasn't done anything. Staple acted scummy.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I found it scummy, not anti-town.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

crypto wrote:Blindly voting is profoundly scummy.
Unless it's blindly voting for me, right?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:10 am

Post by Pomegranate »

hiphop wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:You should not lynch someone solely on the actions of the past player.
Exactly, but you can't completely diminish the actions of the other player either.

You said he seemed like a noob town. This means he must have spit out a few towntells (I don't know where, your the one that said he seemed like a townie.) If that is so, are you willing to throw them out the window, or put them in the cabinet for use later? Like I said they have the same role. If staple is town ww is town and the same goes for scum.
I agree. And considering that WW HASN'T POSTED ANY CONTENT...
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Shall I claim?

If it makes it easier, I'm a VT.

If I'm lynched, when I flip town, please look at this and take it into consideration.

Look at the people on my wagon. Crypto has been pushing for my lynch, but unless something unusual happens, please don't lynch him tomorrow. My gut as well as my logic say that he is town.

Please take a hard look at WW. I don't know why votes just slid off of him when he replaced in.

Bigmac is also someone to look back at.

If I am lynched, I will still follow the game afterwards. I don't think I put as much as I should have into this game.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Pomegranate »

No comments?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Pomegranate »

WW and Bigmac.

It's fine if it makes you feel icky. It's not really a defense, it's more of something to look at if/when I flip. Just make sure to look at it then.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Well, I wouldn't
lie
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:05 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Just look at post 732 when I flip.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Not now.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Ah. Sorry.

And make sure malpasc posts something decent at some point.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I think it was the humor.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Where are you up to, rereading-wise?
Any reads at all? Town, scum, etc.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I don't have time right now and will get to it tomorrow.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:06 am

Post by Pomegranate »

That was the hammer?...

Look at muh, Staple, (and hiphop) tomorrow.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:35 am

Post by Pomegranate »

This is my first time being lynched. I've been NK'ed a couple times though.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Yo guys.

GG all around, especially town.

Why was I lynched again? Sorry I didn't play well; I don't think I put my all into it D1. Also, I'd never encountered someone who tunneled like crypto before. :P

Scigatt, the afterlife thread was a great idea for keeping interest in dead players.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”