Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Vi »

hohum 2 wrote:All role PMs are out.
Lies.
Vote: hohum
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:54 am

Post by Vi »

/clever wordplay on confirming goes here
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:23 am

Post by Vi »

Benmage 22 wrote:
Vote Vi
obvious scum.
Vote: Benmage
(L-6)
Clearly a wannabe mage.

This is normally the part where I try to start a conversation to
ruin the RVS for everyone else
spur
the game on, but I can't think of anything offhand.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Vi »

Benmage 27 wrote:Gogo
*image of Gogo Dodo goes here*
Benmage 27 wrote:gogo.
*image of FFVI Gogo goes here*
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Vi »

About the only thing I can come up with for a Western I've both watched and remember the title of is this :?

-----

Benmage's questioning of ConfidAnon's questioning is obvfake.
More votes thattaway please. Pay no attention to the Ectomancer trying to distract the Town from playing Mafia from the very beginning.

(What IS your avatar now anyway)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar 38 wrote:Lone Star
There's only one person who would give me the raspberry... LONE STARR!

----

While I disagree with Nachomamma's attitude, I do like the vote.

Unvote: BentheMage

Vote: Ectomancer
(L-5)
We're not getting anywhere and I'm blaming you, etc.
d_j 48 wrote:looks like rvs is over?
What would make you think that?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by Vi »

don_johnson 50 wrote:post 47.
k
so if we're not in the rvs, its time for you to place a serious vote

PaRtIcIpAtIoN iS wOnDeRfUl
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #67 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:26 am

Post by Vi »

d3x - I didn't vote Ectomancer until after Nacho because that was when I got around to posting in this thread. I won't deny that Nacho's vote made my mind up about doing it tbh.

Ectomancer - There's trying to end the RVS, and then there's completely sidetracking the discussion. Unless there's something you can tell me about how knowing everyone's favorite Westerns can help your reads on people, of course. Have you used similar methods to begin games before? (I don't recall it in any of the games we've played together)

Also,
Ectomancer 63 wrote:I don't have to participate in a zombie ritual that is practiced by those who also protest that they hate it.
You mean you've never tried to do this? (Yay learning essential life skills in marching band)

On Nacho - If his current style of posting continues, it would be no great loss to see him dead before N1.

On don_johnson - See "On Nacho".

On Sotty7 - More transparent please.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Vi »

Ectomancer 71 wrote:As for what can be derived from questions, it generates the type of conversational hooks that you lamented were missing from the game when you first posted. I also cast serious doubt as to whether these types of questions from your own games are any more effective:

viewtopic.php?t=12195
Vi wrote:If I could have everyone's attention, please. I would like for everyone to fill out a quick survey for future reference.

1. How many games have you played to completion on this site?
2. Do you play Mafia on other sites? If so, what is different about those sites vs. here?
3. Do you consider yourself an experienced player?
4. Which other players in this game have you played with in the last six months?
5. Do you prefer to be Town, scum, or third party? Why?
6. Who is your favorite fictional character, and why?

7. How many scum do you think are in this game?
8. Why are you filling this survey out?
9. Do you think this survey will be useful in finding scum?
10. Am I more likely to be Town or scum in creating this survey?
11. Is English your first language?
Yes, I bolded #6. Don't be hypocritical. My questions are way more interesting and accomplish the exact same thing.
Notice that you bolded
one
out of eleven questions...
In addition, I would believe that a question like that would provide insight into a player's mindset, which I find valuable for assessing character and therefore how I would expect people to react in various situations.

----
d3x 72 wrote:Why did his Vote make up your mind?
"hmm, Ecto is being scummy"
Nacho: *vote*
"actually that was a good idea, let's do that"

----

@Nacho: Trim quotes to live. Trim quotes or die. I literally cannot read that post, and I think I was implicitly accused of something in there.

----
d_j 73 wrote:vi: please explain what's wrong with my six (now seven) posts? i am still waiting on an answer to my first two questions. is there something else i should be doing?
Less waiting and more doing something else while you're waiting comes to mind.

Unvote: Ectomancer
Vote: don_johnson
(L-6)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:59 am

Post by Vi »

I like d_j's list, but not because they haven't explained their RVS votes so much as because they're already flying under the radar.

Unvote: don_johnson

Let's see, VP Baltar, Sotty7, Amished, maybe ConfidAnon and PorkExpress... Oh hay, may as well go with the statistically probable one.

Vote: VP Baltar
(L-6)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by Vi »

The ConfidAnon wagon is lame and it has all three of the people I just listed as good scum candidates on it back-to-back-to-back. Amished 124 looks like the kind of post I would make to force a weak wagon on someone.

d_j is also on the wagon but he's playing so badly that I'm less interested in him.

I like my vote but would freely switch to whichever of VP, Sotty, and Amished has the largest wagon.
This unfortunately has the side effect of alienating half of my fan club at once, but etc.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #146 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:47 am

Post by Vi »

ConfidAnon #4 wrote:
Nachomomma8, 91 wrote:ConfidAnon, why so hesitant? If I'm OBVIOUSLY scummy, then I OBVIOUSLY deserve a vote. Right?
You've done scummy things in the thread, but doing scummy things don't neccessarily mean you are scum. Town and scum alike do scummy things, and my gut's telling me to hold off from voting you at the present time.
I could say the same thing to express my view on ConfidAnon, and that's why I'm against the ConfidAnon wagon.
If you would like it in my own words, ConfidAnon's responses to your accusation (do not think there is more than one accusation) make sense from the standpoint of a newish Townie, which I have every reason to believe ConfidAnon is.
In the meantime, I do not think that that single statement is worth lynching the guy over (which at the rate we're going we will).

I'm not sure what to make of Benmage putting ConfidAnon at L-2 tbh... for the same reason as everyone else... after acknowledging everyone on the wagon having the same reason.

Finally, I will be shocked and/or astounded if all four of the people on the wagon are Town. It jumped up from nowhere from three people who made fluffposts (if any substantial posts at all) prior to their golden opportunity to hate someone. (To VP Baltar's credit, at least he's trying to look busy)

----

On Nacho vs. Ectomancer: Nacho reminds me of me. I don't think he's scum ATM.
Ectomancer can... well, he knows how that sentence ends.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #153 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:00 am

Post by Vi »

Benmage 149 wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Benmage
:P
whatsup girl...why u make me ask...just state why, you know i'm gonna ask
I laughed IRL.
boy dont u be talkin like this.............if u dont know whats goin down LOL!!!!!!!!

----
Benmage 147 wrote:Its a decent, illogical offence no?

L-2 isnt exactly a death sentence...but it'll make Con forced to come in and clarify (not lurk it off) and if he/she doesnt, or messes up it'll be a fast D1.
ConfidAnon has already clarified that statement. I even quoted where he did it.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #157 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar 154 wrote:Vi, wanna take a seat on the benmage wagon? Space is limited.
If I call within the next sixty minutes do I get another vote absolutely free?

Before I make a decision there I would like to ask if and how post 153 changes your mind about ConfidAnon.
It's not that you or anyone was wagoning him for pressure, because you already got the answer you were looking for!

----
Sotty7 155 wrote:
[Nacho]
had four votes by page three you had nothing really to say about that. What do you think about the two wagons side by side?
I don't mind the Nacho wagon as much tbh. I like Admiral D3X, I can go with what Ectomancer is doing, the jury is out on PorkchopExpress, and Benmage is already in front of me.

Do you have any solid insight you would like to contribute to the conversation?

----
Benmage 156 wrote:He said he reads scummy town, not scummy scum...What is your interpretation of scummy town?
Are you suggesting that scummy Townies are somehow rare?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #162 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Vi »

Benmage 158 wrote:Again, how do you define "scummy townies"?
People who act scummy, and yet happen to be Town (or are probably Town).
I have no idea why you think it was too early for that suggestion to be tossed around.

Unvote: VP Baltar
Vote: Sotty7
(L-6)

Obviously avoiding me where possible.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #164 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Vi »

Your read on don_johnson?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #172 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Vi »

@Benmage: You're making this into much more of a Burden of Proof argument than it needs to be. You don't need a long history of posts to be able to see the intent behind what people say and do.

I seriously don't think this is the first time you've ever run across the distinction between "scummy" and "anti-Town".
Sotty 166 wrote:How am I avoiding you when I have answered every question you have thrown my way and asked you some of my own?
I see your question about the Nacho wagon as a deflection. I answered and asked if you had anything else to add. You provided reads that were pretty much all opposite mine, and ended the conversation with a sentence saying were still "sorting" my alignment. Etc.

I'm getting terrible vibes from Nacho's vote on Benmage... but at the same time I don't see anything worth arguing.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #178 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar 174 wrote:
Confid wrote:She did give a reason . . . the people she thinks are scum jumped on my wagon.
If I had seen her actually make a case for any of those people, this might hold some credence. Hell, I assumed Vi's vote on me was just part of a running gag we have about me "always" being scum.
Well, it partly was...

I see your 123 and while I have some reservations about it I don't think pressing on them will do much.

---

Ectomancer 175 is horrible. I didn't ask for what d_j has done; I asked for your
read
on the gunmonkey.

---
Sotty7 176 wrote:Deflection how? This is still me not avoiding you which was your reasoning for voting me in the first place. So I scum because I have opposite reads to you? I don't buy that. I disagree with plenty of people but that doesn't make them auto scum in my book. But it's nice to know how to get on your good side quick (agree with you at every point)
Well, I
do
like having followers... :vain:

I'm reading your question about the Nacho wagon as an attempt to steer the conversation away from the ConfidAnon wagon, which was part of why I was talking to you in the first place.
Meanwhile, while you aren't avoiding me, all you're doing is defending yourself. You said you were still in the "sorting" process for finding my alignment, but you didn't bother asking me anything to help yourself out on that front.

Incidentally, your vote is still on ConfidAnon. Is that where you like it?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #181 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by Vi »

Amished 179 wrote:Vi is neutral to me, which has me worried. I've been able to read her better in other games than I have here.
The rapid vote switching and suspecting everyone doesn't seem like a good setup to the game either.
I'd love for you to elaborate on this, especially considering I don't suspect "everyone". (although it's true that I don't have much to any obvious Town reads)
Similarly, listing posts that are scummy without bringing up any justification neither helps nor convinces anyone.

Why are you so confident - or even
bringing up
- that d3x could be third party?

I've also an eyebrow to raise about how you jumped on the ConfidAnon wagon and then off it in favor of the equally large Benmage wagon - each time for reasons that
just happen
to have already been mentioned by others.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #183 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by Vi »

I didn't know you found either of us scummy. (Preview edit: Actually not true, but your previous suspicion of me consists of a one-line accusation tucked inside a larger spat with d3x.)

I didn't even know that there was a dichotomy between Vi and Amished, i.e. there's a winner and a loser and one is scum. That seems to be what you're implying with "the choice".
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #192 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:18 am

Post by Vi »

Amished 187 wrote:@Vi: I was the first to actually vote for CA, so good detective work on that one. In that post (93) I also expressed my wish to vote for Benmage, so this isn't a new development. At that point, Benmage didn't have a vote on him either.
I would be more inclined to go along with this if you mentioned anything about WHY you wanted to vote either of those people at the time.
Amished 187 wrote:For d3x, he's acting like I would suspect a 3rd party to act. I didn't expect anybody to be swayed by my post against benmage, I was pointing to why I feel he's scummy, and if anybody wants to question those reasons, we both have a good starting point to work out why I feel he's scum; and I can clarify further instead of having to rehash everything.
And again. I read through all of your posts again, and the only thing you have to say about d3x is that he didn't vote or accuse anyone of anything. You keep alluding to a grander case against d3x that you're shying away from saying outright. The fact that you're suggesting third party is odd in itself and I'm not sure how you would come to that kind of specific conclusion.

@Benmage: If you make another post like 190 you
deserve
to die. Summary paragraphs make kids happy and rainbows appear in the sky even when it doesn't rain. Plus what you said is more sniping than defending.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #197 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:38 am

Post by Vi »

Sotty 193 wrote:That's not how I remember it happening. My question on the nacho wagon wasn't a response to anything you said to me, it was me questioning you and your read on the confid wagon.
How does that contradict anything I said?
Sotty7 193 wrote:If I haven't been avoiding you,
STOP
Vi 178 wrote:Meanwhile, while you
aren't
avoiding me
[now]
GO

What is your opinion of BentheMage?

----
Nacho 196 wrote:Now, in the special of Amished v.s. Vi, both of them have made some fairly pro-town votes (in my opinion, at least), and both have been explaining said votes well. However, the little argument they have (over d3x's third party status) seemed strange; I don't like how Amished said that Vi suspected everyone, especially considering most of her vote-hopping was in the beginning of the game, but I don't have a very good feeling about Vi's vote on you. Basically, the only thing that set them apart was activity, which I feel to be anti-town at best.
The point - you're missing it -
Why are you obligated to make a
decision between
the two of us?
In addition, what IS that decision right now? Are we both Town? scum? one vs. one? more so than anyone else in the game? If you can't tell, what are you doing to find out?

----

Unvote: Sotty7
(L-5)

Less agreeing with what other people have been saying, more taking stances.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #231 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Vi »

Amished's 3rd party speculation is approaching ungodly levels of bad, especially since third party hunting is the
Mafia's
job and it's not like we're not supposed to kill all nonTown ASAP. Further, it's not like d3x has had any chance to respond to the snowballing accusations. And trying to rolefish based on the
possibility
of a third party? Seriously?
The only thing that stands to change my mind - and it probably shouldn't - is Amished's advertisement to "try something". I can see it coming, but I don't know if it's something scum is capable of doing.

d_j needs to come out of his own little world and say something about just about anyone except ConfidAnon.
Similarly, ConfidAnon needs to come off d_j and join the rest of the people bickering. The only people you've voted for are each other, essentially for a single post on Page 2.

Ectomancer can stay in his own little world and continue to be scum.

I'm not sure what to think of P-Express at the moment considering he's going right down the list of people I expect are Town while merely sniping at the people who are more likely scum atm.

Benmage, why the Veep-Beep vote? I can respect it on an intuitive level, and there are a number of nice reasons to vote him just based on this thread, but I would like for you to explain yourself.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #241 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:28 am

Post by Vi »

Ah well, I'm burning out on Mafia anyway.

I was (somewhat) obvious Town. At the rate you're going, Mafia's going to win this easily. d_j had no reason to shoot me aside from doing what I could to mix things up, and I'm half-tempted to return the favor since he's not going to be of any use to the Town at best.

VP Baltar's last two votes have been for astonishingly weak reasons, especially considering he was the third on both the ConfidAnon and Benmage wagons. Still leaning toward scum.

I don't have a scumread on pwnz.

I don't have a scumread on d3x.

No read on Nacho.

Townish read on Sotty7.

Townish read on Benmage.

No read on PorkchopExpress and a bad intuitive feeling.

One of Amished and Ectomancer is virtually guaranteed to be scum for the third party speculation. Since VP Baltar just called out Amished and since Ectomancer has done even less for scumhunting, please do me a flavor and kill Ectomancer.

If scum have guns in this game - and because of the wounded status that bad shots give, they probably do - there is no reason whatsoever to let d_j live.

I'm not sure if ConfidAnon is Town or not.

So long and thanks for all the spaghetti,
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #243 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:10 am

Post by Vi »

d_j 242 wrote:vi is one of those players that always reads town imo. only way to know for sure is investigate,vig, etc.
lol, I thought I was acting really scummy in this game - good for my meta!
Thanks for the policy vig
just
as you happen to come under pressure though.
d_j 242 wrote:their alignment won't be confirmed until then so i suggest holding off on lynching at least until then.
This is how scum will win if they have guns.

Use my vote and lynch Ectomancer please.
don_johnson 242 wrote:i really didn't think that was going to work. in regards to not letting me live, daykilling on day one in broad daylight is obviously not scum play. so whatever.
If they let you get away with it,
yes it is

Also noted is VP Baltar avoiding this topic.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #246 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:24 am

Post by Vi »

Ectomancer: Everyone has a gun. I think that has been made rather apparent by now.
Even so, are you claiming game-related knowledge about "another faction"? The idea is that we kill all nonTown. This is standard in every Mafia game.
Last, Amished's speculation is based on things that d3x hasn't had a chance to respond to for ~7 pages, and the accusations have only snowballed over time. (Which reminds me, his V/LA should be up today.) Even if the third party has "inside information", that player has no ulterior motive in revealing it when we're supposed to kill him anyway. Scum is scum.

VP Baltar's response doesn't do anything for me but solidify my previous read. Please kill him and add another scum game to his collection.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #248 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:29 am

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar 247 wrote:
Vi wrote:VP Baltar's response doesn't do anything for me but solidify my previous read. Please kill him and add another scum game to his collection.
I know it's sour grapes to get knocked out of a game early, but dj's right about it being unlikely for scum to daykill like that. Not saying he gets a free pass or anything, but doesn't seem like a scum move to me.
I care less about getting taken out of the game earlier - burnout, remember - and more about
getting fired on for terrible reasons with no suggestion anywhere that he wanted to do it

I don't follow why you're saying scum wouldn't do that.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #250 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:53 am

Post by Vi »

Ectomancer 249 wrote:
Vi wrote:Ectomancer: Everyone has a gun. I think that has been made rather apparent by now.
Apparent by now being the operable phrase. Prior to don shooting you, it was apparent only that I had one.
Actually, Amished obviously hinted at having one when talking about Benmage... and my response crumbed that I did too.

I'm not even going to bother with the rest of the argument. Arguing with you is an exercise in futility (although the smiling cat avatar blunted that a little).
Ectomancer 249 wrote:BTW unlike Don's assessment, you always look like scum who might be town to me, not the other way around.
You just always read as scum to me :P
(The fact that you almost always HAVE been scum helps this)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #272 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Vi »

don_johnson 253 wrote:we really should be careful about lurkers here. with a few of us content to be center stage scum can easily hide in the shadows.
i still think there's a good chance vi is scum here, so we'll have to wait and see.
That's not what
I
remember you saying a while ago... I remember something about not being able to read me and shooting me as a precaution. :?
don_johnson 259 wrote:please note: vi's posts have been completely devoid a roleclaim. one would think that the first words out a persons mouth when shot in broad daylight in the game of mafia would be something along the lines of: "what the fuck are you doing? i'm the goddamn doc(or cop, watcher, etc.)." vi just dropped a small AtE and an obligatory "thoughts" post.
That would be because
I'm the goddamn Vanilla* Townie
, you goddamn moron!
As for asking what you're doing, I wasn't terribly surprised tbh <_<

*Note: "Vanilla" is somewhat of a misnomer but you get the idea.

don_johnson 253 wrote:why don't you shoot him?
Fixed.
While the thought has occurred to me
I need grounds to continue complaining about never being a dayvig
I DON'T think that turning this game into a gunfight is the way to go... although with how terrible ~half this Town is I may be wrong. Shooting you, for instance, would only not be a loss because you're now coming into the center of discussion like I wanted in the first place, and places you on the low end of the tier of "gee it would be nice if I could vaporize these people because they're not playing transparently", joining basically everyone except Sotty, Benmage, and maybe d3x. On the plus side, your jokes on Benmage's name are redeeming you somewhat :P

The "oh you can't make any judgments about Vi until the flip" argument is terrible at best and scummy at worst, but see previous sentence.
It's probably for the best that I've been taken out, because all this game would do is frustrate me, and nobody wants that. (or at least you had better not)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #281 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:26 am

Post by Vi »

Amished 279 wrote:Also, I believe Vi said she was playing deliberately scummy this game, how did you happen to get a town read on her?
More like I knew I wasn't being seen as obvTown and wasn't inclined to do much about it. This point is pathetic.
Amished 275 wrote:@Vi (again): How the hell do you get a "transparent" playstyle from d3x? You've said yourself that he's been V/LA; you can't get a read on a player from that.
I did not get a scum read on him based on the posts he made
before
V/LA.
Amished 275 wrote:@Vi: If the third party is an SK (typical 3rd party; and given flavor, not unreasonable), why would they decide to go after scum if the town will be likely to look for them during the day and try to lynch them? If we can out them and kill them, we prevent one anti-town kill per night, extending the game and gives the scum more of a chance to screw up and get them lynched.
But notice that you haven't done anything to KILL this supposed third party role except openly speculate on him. You never voted d3x; you've kept your vote on the two most recently huge wagons. You've never even mentioned killing d3x until
this post
, where you talk about what a huge boon it would be if the SK was killed.

*thinks about your speaking in absolutes and terrible accusations and plays with the gun's trigger a little*
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #282 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:55 am

Post by Vi »

Wait, when were we going to be told ConfidAnon was getting replaced?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #286 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:27 am

Post by Vi »

Amished 283 wrote:@Vi: If d3x is SK, then he's a threat to the mafia; and if I can lynch a mafia while also adding another suspect (or even not) then there's a chance that d3x hits mafia, mafia goes after the "other" killing role; two anti-town killing roles dead and three mafia dead in a cycle. Obviously a lot of things have to fall in place, but it's not outlandish. Mafia has always been my priority.
If we were in LyLo then I would see your point. At the beginning of the game, getting rid of a night-kill is a priority (especially since if this game is 8-3-1 that sounds like the setup's fault).
Further, notice what you're doing -
making excuses to avoid lynching someone you're calling out for scum
without providing a suitable alternative that you are as confident in.
Amished 283 wrote:Yes, you *weren't* seen as obvtown; yet
MMan
saw you as obvtown. I'm wondering why and where did he come to that conclusion.
Benmage is a MonkeyMan alt?
Amished 285 wrote:Unfortunately, I'm agreeing with Ben's vote; VP's activity this game (content, not necessarily number of posts) is awful (both in content and driving the game forward).
Take a look at what I said after getting shot ->
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #308 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Vi »

Vi #23 wrote:VP Baltar's last two votes have been for astonishingly weak reasons, especially considering he was the third on both the ConfidAnon and Benmage wagons. Still leaning toward scum.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #312 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Vi »

Ectomancer 311 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Vi #23 wrote:VP Baltar's last two votes have been for astonishingly weak reasons, especially considering he was the third on both the ConfidAnon and Benmage wagons. Still leaning toward scum.
I think it makes sense that we don't shoot VP, better to get a lynch and keep the extra killings to a minimum, but do I take this as an endorsement to take this to lynch?
Contrary to popular belief, I don't post to see my own avatar...

(in other words, yes)

----

@Amished: I kind of agree with Ectomancer 309 in that rushing a lynch because my vote's going to go away won't do much good.
I disagree about the extra killing though. It occurs to me that if we don't take the game to Night and there aren't many power roles, we'll be better off democratically choosing who to shoot.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #314 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Vi »

That would be a strong implication from my posts...
But I would recommend you hold your fire until there's a decision made on this game going nightless tbh.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #322 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Vi »

Wait, does that heal actually count? *sets out mod bait*
Ectomancer 318 wrote:I didn't like this much when you wrote it Vi. We don't know the number of power roles and cant exactly take a poll. I had planned to wait until your alignment flip to see where your allegiance lies to evaluate the earnestness of the idea, but if you've been healed, I'd like you to re-evaluate this and either elaborate on why it would work for us, or snuff it as not useful.
You don't like anything anyone says except for third party speculation. Or would you rather I die?

Simply put, unless there's a role that gives Town an advantage that outweighs a Mafia night-kill (by which I mean
Cop
) there's no point in
not
killing the day away.
While there is a decent possibility for there to exist a Cop in this setup given the flavor, the number of places left to look for one is getting smaller considering there have been two claims so far, so that Cop is already in heightened danger.

So Ectomancer is scum and VP Baltar is scum. Do we have a third member of the party yet?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #338 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar 336 wrote:Also, the crux of this argument somewhat seems to be "why isn't VP Baltar leading the town to victory"
hahaha and also no

Why is Sotty obv obv Town? For defending you...?

d3x, would you like to actually take stances on people?~ (i.e. who's Town and who's not)
VP Baltar 334 wrote:Also, your assessment of Mafia 91 is clearly biased. I did not lurk at all that game, nor did I "play bad". As far as I recall, most people thought I was town in that game and I simply got busted by a Vi investigation. I encourage anyone to look at that game and see how much crap you are pulling out of your ass.
I'll grant that you weren't playing poorly in that game. And you were quite likable too :)
But there's quite a bit of a difference between there (and here) and, say, Mafia of Order.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #343 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Vi »

ConfidAnon 342 wrote:I like the VP case, but the fact that it's coming from benmage makes me skeptical. After all, the case boils down to "When VP's town, (s)he plays awesome. (S)he's not playing so awesome this game. (S)he's scum." It would be a fairly easy case for scum to notice and use to get heat off of them, and benmage did have a decent wagon on him, if I recall.
Not entirely.
Vi 241 wrote:VP Baltar's last two votes have been for astonishingly weak reasons, especially considering he was the third on both the ConfidAnon and Benmage wagons. Still leaning toward scum.
Also, my new avatar is cute. (It needs saying =p )
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #369 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Vi »

Sotty7 346 wrote:Vi, what do you think of Amished's vote on VP?
My initial thought was "of course now that I'm dying someone listens".

If anyone's vote is purely based on meta, it's Amished's. And he jumped off the Benmage wagon to make it, also in a somewhat abrupt disappearance of suspicion. The posts surrounding the change of pace involve saying things like the whole third-party thing was "testing the waters", I'm obviously playing scummily this game so I can't be read as Town, and all kinds of other things that make me wonder how bad it could be to just have everyone shoot each other.

-----
VP Baltar 347 wrote:Well, I'd hope there's a difference. I was scum in that game and I'm town here.
I wasn't comparing those two games.
VP Baltar 347 wrote:Also, Mafia of Order is a unique situation where I was actually the only townsperson alive who was playing the game. Plus the scum were being so frakking obvious it was hurting my head to even look at that game and not see them getting lynched. As I stated in that game, mafia is a game about teams and no one person should have to do all of the leg work to find the scum. I'm not about to go through that experience again.
Well, you'll notice that everyone's NOT lynching ConfidAnon, we're not doing a great job of lynching Benmage, and attention is on... you. What's the difference now?

Also, are you sure you're not a Tarhalindur alt? He's the only other person I know who fraks.

-

Based on my expectation of Benmage's experience I want to call Town, albeit a very misunderstandable Town.
I read him as doing his best,
tho' it be love's labor all but lost,
and besides, his scumtell is
one of mellifluous diction.

Your vote on him is basically for reasons that were already stated by other people (though they did apply at the time). Likewise with your ConfidAnon vote. And that's... *checks* all of your votes.

----
d3x 354 wrote:I don't like making Town/Scum lists because it gives Scum a lot of information, imo.
Frankly, your opinion is incorrect.
Is Nacho the best place for your vote right now?

----

It wounds my soul to move my vote from Ectomancer-scum, but I can hop onto an Amished wagon.

Unvote: Ectomancer
Vote: Amished
(L-5)

----

Also, while rereading I saw this
Ectomancer 105 wrote:Donkitty
and the mental image is now
rightfully
ingrained >.>
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #379 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Vi »

PoE is Process of Elimination.

Vote count looks like this.

U. Vote CountBenmage (L-5) ~ VP Baltar, Nachomamma7
VP Baltar (L-5) ~ Amished, Benmage
Amished (L-5) ~ Sotty7, Vi
Ectomancer (L-5) ~ pwnz, don_johnson
Nachomamma7 (L-6) ~ d3x
don_johnson (L-6) ~ ConfidAnon
pwnz (L-6) ~ Ectomancer

Not Voting: PorkchopExpress
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #384 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:06 am

Post by Vi »

Ectomancer 380 wrote:blah blah blah blah
no comment necessary that I haven't said a couple of dozen times already
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #393 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Vi »

*messes up the vote count*

Unvote: Amished
(L-4)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #402 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:54 am

Post by Vi »

Benmage: Nobody likes ZazieR's posting style except maybe Zazie.
ConfidAnon 395 wrote:Any particular reason for changing back and forth between these two?
It would be more accurate to say that I keep changing back to Ectomancer due to him providing new and increasingly more awesome reasons to be lynched while providing essentially no redeeming value.

If you believe this assessment is in error, please say so. Otherwise, join the wagon.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #403 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:59 am

Post by Vi »

Hypocrisy goes here.
Benmage 398 wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:
benmage, 382 wrote:Clearly you didnt understand post 360, nor bother to read 370...But hell i'll indulge you...What about 367 stuck out as particularly good, suddenly so convincing you want to vote me?
Yea, I've read the thread. 360 doesn't do anything for me. Coasting is just as much a scumtell as it is a lazy towntell. *waits for ben to bring up meta* And meta on it's own isn't a case.
I brought up meta...you playing this game?
If you're talking about your case on VP Baltar - and if you're not, oh well - then you absolutely
did
bring up meta.

With that said, meta itself
can
make up a case.
In addition, while "lazy Townies" coast, they're also the ones that hurt less if mislynched.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #450 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Vi »

On someone else's computer.
Skimmed briefly.
Ectomancer's case is reaching and selective to such an extent that it's not worth responding to (omfg, I'm so scummy because
I don't participate in the RVS and voted the mod before I even got a Role PM
).
If there are any good questions for me (again) ask them soon, because this shot was conveniently timed for the period when I wouldn't have regular access.

I don't think you need my shot at this point. Please let this game go to heck in a handbasket as soon as I flip; if this is what it takes to get everyone involved so be it.

Suggestions for my next avatar are welcome.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #451 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Vi »

Also, if Benmage is scum I'm going to be rather surprised.
But of course the current push is to get him lynched/shot, so--
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #464 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Vi »

Okay, so why are there two mods and no updates? I've been ambiguously dead for three days now.

I'm preeeeeeetty sure Benmage is being scapegoated.

d3x, why do you think I would want to shoot you without any further consideration if I can ever get confirmation on if I'm alive?

Ectomancer, why are you suddenly in favor of going to Nightless after saying using that very same suggestion as being obvious evidence of my sinister intent?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #471 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Vi »

d3x 465 wrote:
Vi wrote:d3x, why do you think I would want to shoot you without any further consideration if I can ever get confirmation on if I'm alive?
Well, that's a pretty easy one, unfortunately. I've been floating through this game for a while now {I've had a bit of a difficult time getting back into the game since my V/LA, appologies}. On top of Amished's 3rd party speculation, I've also been connected with Ecto who everyone has fairly strong negative feelings towards.
Notice that you haven't stopped "floating" with this post.

With that said, with me being ambiguously dead I feel like shooting a different low-activity participant who's not actually adding anything to the conversation. Even if it doesn't count it'll be a good start.

Daykill: Sotty7

I don't understand Ectomancer 466, but it really doesn't matter tbh.

----

I expect at least one scum between {Amished,
Sotty7,
VP Baltar} and one lurkerscum (pwnz is probably the best pick here).
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #476 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:42 pm

Post by Vi »

PorkchopExpress 473 wrote:@Vi: What do you think of Ecto's claim?
If Ectomancer's claim is correct, my shot
should not have counted
... and if Ectomancer was bluffing, that will become apparent as soon as someone with mod powers shows up.
Sotty7 475 wrote:She also hopped on the Armished wagon with me when I have been the one pushing on him.
That's not what I remember...

As for what changed my mind, while I don't care much about what people think of Ectomancer's case considering I've already been shot at, notice the tentative language of Sotty's approval in 467 (never mind the reversal from her previous post) there and elsewhere. I had a gut Town read on Sotty after our little back and forth but I could easily be wrong. Sotty is hard to read.
Sotty7 475 wrote:Pretty much looks like a bitter reaction to my comment on ecto's case on her.
So am I Town, or scum?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #480 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:24 am

Post by Vi »

PorkchopExpress 478 wrote:I'm more concerned with what it might say about his alignment.
Well, you said earlier--
PorkchopExpress 455 wrote:I’m thinking it might be a good idea to shoot, or lynch, Ecto at this point. I’m not against his case on Vi but his claim is a little troubling. I have a feeling that if scum can daykill they wouldn’t be bad shots and his claim could be cover for that.
--which isn't
the
most convincing argument ever for suspecting someone.
Not that you seem convinced of anything at all; you haven't been voting anyone for a while now.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #482 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:43 am

Post by Vi »

Sotty7 481 wrote:So I am not allowed to call you hard to read Vi and have " tentative language" but that's A-OK for you?
I forgot the sarcasm tags.

Asking the important question again.
Vi 476 wrote:So am I Town, or scum?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #497 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar 491 wrote:Yeah, that is basically my concern. Anyone who shoots without consent should be lynched immediately because if we just get all reckless, it is going to end very badly.
Starting... when?

d3x, would you like to stop a-lurking?~
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #502 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar 500 wrote:I do think you're town Vi, but very pissed that you're just shooting.
Speaking as the Grateful Dead, being very pissed is a gamewide sentiment. Just imagine how I feel reading d_j 501.

Not that that excuses anything I've done ITT, but etc. I'd actually like to retcon this entire game >.>
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #666 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by Vi »

Hi everyone, I'm replacing d3x; give me a moment and I'll be caught up.

----

Actually, I'm going to be another backup moderator for a while. Yes, I've been approved by MiteyMouse. So--

Vote Count:

VP Baltar (4) ~ PorkchopExpress, Ectomancer,
don_johnson,
Benmage, don_johnson

Ectomancer (3) ~ pwnz, Amished,
VP Baltar,
Sotty7,
don_johnson

Benmage (1) ~ Nachomamma8
pwnz (0) ~
Benmage

ConfidAnon (0) ~
don_johnson, Benmage

Sotty7 (0) ~
don_johnson

Not Voting:
PorkchopExpress, Ectomancer,
VP Baltar

-Amished has been prodded.
-ConfidAnon has been prodded.
-d3x has been prodded.
-Nachomamma8 has been prodded.
-pwnz has been prodded.

-As all of these prods are way overdue, each of them have until about 2100 EST on Monday to come back to the thread, or there will be mass replacement.

-(If none of them show up, this may be grounds for player abandonment, as they almost entirely prevent a lynching majority.)

--With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
--Deadline is... well, we'll work on that.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #671 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by Vi »

Benmage 669 wrote:I think its wack Vi is replacing in...but thats just me, with the deadline so close, i guess i understand...whatever MM's doing their best.
Read Post 666 ( :twisted: ) again until you understand the joke.

As I have not yet received a copy of the setup, I do not know what to do with that shot, but the person who DOES will be by momentarily. Please hold...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #686 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count:

VP Baltar (3) ~ PorkchopExpress,
Ectomancer,
Benmage, don_johnson

Ectomancer
(3) ~ pwnz, Amished, Sotty7
Benmage (1) ~ Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8 (1) ~
Ectomancer

Not Voting:
VP Baltar
[size=0]Ami VLA | Benmage 0 | d_j 1 | Ecto 0 | Nacho 0 | PExpress 1 | pwnz 0 | Sotty 0 | VPB 0[/size]
-Ectomancer will die in about 53 hours!

--With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
--Deadline is yet to be determined.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #703 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Vi »

Mod scene forthcoming. Don't panic.

*faux-lock*
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #704 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Vi »

-Ectomancer has been capped in the ass! It's a fatal wound! (Um, that's awkward.)

--- Ectomancer ---
Cowboy
--- ASCAP'd Day 1!

-----

Vote Count:

VP Baltar (3) ~ PorkchopExpress, Benmage, don_johnson,
Ectomancer

Ectomancer (3) ~ pwnz, Amished, Sotty7

Benmage (2) ~ Nachomamma8, ConfidAnon
don_johnson (1) ~ d3x
Nachomamma8 (0) ~
Ectomancer

Not Voting:
VP Baltar, pwnz, Amished, Sotty7
[size=0]Ami VLA | Benmage 0 | ConfidAnon 2 | d_j 0 | Nacho 0 | PExpress 2 | pwnz 0 | Sotty 0 | VPB 0[/size]
-d3x and ConfidAnon were not on the last vote count because they weren't on the vote count I was previously working with.

-d3x and ConfidAnon are being replaced. Please hold...

--With 10 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
--Deadline is yet to be determined.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #705 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Vi »

EBWOP:

With 10 alive it takes SIX to lynch.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #710 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Vi »

Cobalt replaces ConfidAnon. Welcome him like he has welcomed himself :P

(I'm only teasing~)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #773 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Cobalt immediately turned to Amished and everyone heard a loud *BANG!*. He then turned his armament on VP Baltar and shouted "Tell me your Win Condition, or else!".

That weapon turned out to be a finger inside a black glove. I don't think the coroner needs to show up for this one.

No mod scene is forthcoming.

-----

Notice that the original deadline would have fallen today. The deadline has been reset for
three days after Cobalt replaced in
, and d3x's replacement can D.W.I.. It will
probably
not be extended.
Remember that the person with the most votes at deadline will be lynched.

Incidentally, I have received an offer for a d3x replacement and am waiting on the other mods' approval.

-----

Vote Count:

VP Baltar (3) ~ PorkchopExpress,
Benmage,
don_johnson, Cobalt (ConfidAnon)

Benmage (1) ~ Nachomamma8,
Cobalt (ConfidAnon)

don_johnson (1) ~ d3x
Sotty7 (1) ~ Amished
Cobalt (1) ~ Benmage
No Lynch (0) ~
VP Baltar

Not Voting:
VP Baltar,
pwnz,
Amished,
Sotty7,
Benmage,
VP Baltar
[size=0]Ami 0 | Benmage 0 | Cobalt 0 | d_j 0 | Nacho 0 | PExpress 3 PROD1 0 | pwnz 0 | Sotty 0 | VPB 0[/size]
-PorkchopExpress is being prodded.

--With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
--Deadline is
2200 EST on Thursday, December 10 2009.
(Only got 2 days left)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #795 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count:

don_johnson (3) ~ d3x, Cobalt, Benmage

VP Baltar (2) ~ PorkchopExpress, don_johnson,
Cobalt

Benmage (1) ~ Nachomamma8,
Cobalt

Sotty7 (1) ~ Amished
d3x (1) ~ Sotty7
Cobalt (0) ~
Benmage

Not Voting:
pwnz,
Sotty7,
VP Baltar
[size=0]Ami 0 | Benmage 0 | Cobalt 0 | d_j 0 | Nacho 0 | PExpress 0 PROD1 0 | pwnz 0 | Sotty 0 | VPB 0[/size]
-Nothing new to report~

--Deadline is
(Only got 2 days left)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #830 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count:

don_johnson (6) ~ d3x, Cobalt, Benmage, PorkchopExpress, VP Baltar, Nachomamma8

Sotty7 (2) ~ Amished, don_johnson
d3x (1) ~ Sotty7
VP Baltar (0) ~
PorkchopExpress, don_johnson

Benmage (0) ~
Nachomamma8

Not Voting:
pwnz,
VP Baltar

[size=0]Ami 0 | Benmage 0 | Cobalt 0 | d_j 0 | Nacho 1 | PExpress 0 PROD1 1 | pwnz 1 | Sotty 0 | VPB 0[/size]
-(Still) Nothing new to report~

--Deadline is
(This is your last day!)

------

Mod scene forthcoming. Do not panic.

------------------------------------------PLEASE CONSIDER THIS TOPIC *LOCKED* - DO NOT POST------------------------------------------
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #831 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by Vi »

Everyone finally agreed to put their guns down. It gave them more free hands to grab someone and put them into a noose.

Wheel of Morality; turn, turn, turn - Tell us the lesson that we should learn:

--- don_johnson ---
Vanilla Townie
--- Lynched Day 1.

Night actions are due in 72 hours. Day 2 will begin at around this time on Saturday (my time).

------------------------------------------PLEASE CONSIDER THIS TOPIC *LOCKED* - DO NOT POST------------------------------------------
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #832 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by Vi »

Dawn broke and the remaining members of the town resumed their normal boisterous blustering.
"Remaining", because they couldn't get a harrumph out of the one with a knife in her back.

--- Sotty7 ---
Town Marshal
- Killed Night 1...

-----

Vote Count:

Not Voting:
Amished, Benmage, Cobalt, d3x, Nachomamma8, PorkchopExpress, pwnz, VP Baltar
[size=0]Ami 0 | Benmage 0 | Cobalt 0 | d3x -- | Nacho 0 | PExpress 0 | pwnz 0 | VPB 0[/size]
-It is now Day 2!

-I have not received a reply on d3x yet.

--With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
--Deadline is Saturday, January 2 2010.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #846 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:51 am

Post by Vi »

Jazzmyn replaces d3x! Everyone welcome her!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #855 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count:

VP Baltar (L-4) ~ Amished

Not Voting:
Amished,
Benmage, Cobalt, d3x, Nachomamma8, PorkchopExpress, pwnz, VP Baltar
[size=0]Ami 0 | Benmage 0 | Cobalt 0 | Jazz 0 | Nacho 1 | PExpress 0 | pwnz 1 | VPB 0[/size]
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #873 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count:

Jazzmyn (d3x) (L-4) ~ Amished

VP Baltar (L-5) ~
Amished

Not Voting:
Benmage, Cobalt, Jazzmyn (d3x), Nachomamma8, PorkchopExpress, pwnz, VP Baltar
[size=0]Ami 0 | Benmage 0 | Cobalt 0 | Jazz 1 | Nacho 0 | PExpress 1 | pwnz 2 | VPB 0[/size]
-As only two days have passed since the beginning of the Day, nobody is prod-eligible.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #885 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count:

Jazzmyn (L-4) ~ Amished

Not Voting:
Benmage, Cobalt, Jazzmyn, Nachomamma8, PorkchopExpress, pwnz, VP Baltar
[size=0]Ami 0 | Benmage 0 | Cobalt 0 | Jazz 0 | Nacho 1 | PExpress 2 | pwnz 0 | VPB 0[/size]
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #899 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count:

Jazzmyn (L-3) ~ Amished, Cobalt

Not Voting:
Benmage,
Cobalt,
Jazzmyn, Nachomamma8, PorkchopExpress, pwnz, VP Baltar
[size=0]Ami 0 | Benmage 0 | Cobalt 0 | Jazz 1 | Nacho 0 | PExpress 0 | pwnz 1 | VPB 0[/size]
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #913 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count:

Jazzmyn (L-3) ~ Amished, Cobalt

Amished (L-4) ~ Jazzmyn
Nachomamma8 (L-4) ~ Benmage

Not Voting:
Benmage, Jazzmyn,
Nachomamma8, PorkchopExpress, pwnz, VP Baltar
[size=0]Ami 1 | Benmage 0 VLA Monday | Cobalt 0 | Jazz 0 | Nacho 0 | PExpress 0 | pwnz 0 | VPB 0[/size]
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #936 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count:

Jazzmyn (L-2) ~ Amished, Cobalt, pwnz

Amished (L-4) ~ Jazzmyn

Not Voting:
Nachomamma8, PorkchopExpress,
pwnz,
VP Baltar
[size=0]Ami 2 | Benmage 1 VLA Monday | Cobalt 0 | Jazz 0 | Nacho 0 | PExpress 0 | pwnz 0 | VPB 0[/size]
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #941 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Vi »

Jazzmyn: *BANG!*

Cobalt: *KA-PWIING!*

The bullet and Cobalt bounced off each other, and both looked like they took damage. Everyone is still alive though.

Vote count is as it was.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #955 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by Vi »

Amished may not believe in technological advances, but he certainly also doesn't believe in pacifism. He levels his gun and takes aim at Jazzmyn. He pulls the trigger, and Jazzmyn twists backward in pain. The coroner, who was too busy eating Amish food (all taste, no dietary allowances!) was unable to say anything, but you could tell from a voice on the wind that she was going to die soon.

Jazzmyn is
Wounded
. She will die in 72 hours after the shot was fired, or some arbitrary time that's relatively close to that.

---

Vote Count:

Jazzmyn
(L-2) ~ Amished, Cobalt, pwnz

Amished (L-4) ~ Jazzmyn

Not Voting:
Nachomamma8, PorkchopExpress, VP Baltar
[size=0]Ami 3 | Benmage 2 VLA Monday | Cobalt 1 | Jazz -- | Nacho 1 | PExpress 1 | pwnz 1 | VPB 1[/size]
-Jazzmyn will die in about 62 hours!

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #960 (isolation #74) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Vi »

Cobalt 959 wrote:
Mod: Is my heal ability available now?
I'm not at liberty to publicly answer that question.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #961 (isolation #75) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:09 am

Post by Vi »

Clarification: Cobalt was
Wounded
as of Post 937. Apologies to all confused parties.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #962 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:22 am

Post by Vi »

Vi wrote:
Clarification: Cobalt was
Wounded
as of Post 937. Apologies to all confused parties.
EBWOP for even more confused parties now: Cobalt is no longer Wounded.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #977 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by Vi »

PorkchopExpress smiled cruelly at the broken, bleeding Jazzmyn as he leveled his gun toward her twisted body. And then, casually, he pressed the trigger.

There was no bullet. Instead, a loud whistle was heard, the kind you use to call someone over.

Within seconds Jazzmyn was struck from behind by a speeding Chinese food delivery car. [size=0](A poor joke on PorkchopExpress)[/size] Striking the lumpish victim with its right-front tire, it took to the air as it flipped on its side before sliding hood-first into the saloon wall.

Needlessly to say, Jazzmyn was dead upon impact.

--- Jazzmyn ---
Cowboy
--- Was Harmed During This Stunt D2!

-----

Vote Count:

Nachomamma8 (L-3) ~ Benmage

Jazzmyn (L-4) ~
Amished, Cobalt, pwnz

Amished (L-4) ~
Jazzmyn

Not Voting:
Nachomamma8, PorkchopExpress, VP Baltar, Amished, Cobalt, pwnz
[size=0]Ami 0 | Benmage 0 | Cobalt 0 | Nacho 1 | PExpress 0 | pwnz 1 | VPB 0[/size]
--With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #78) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:19 am

Post by Vi »

As an exciting and innovative conversation starter, Nacho took a potshot at Benmage. Unfortunately, the Mage was not in Battle mode and did not have access to his healing spells.

Benmage is
Wounded
. He will die in 72 hours.

The vote count is as it was.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #79) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:02 am

Post by Vi »

After apparently screwing up the Town's re-enactment of an Eric Clapton song, the dying victim of the most recent shooting took a parting shot. Calm even while dying, the clearly-not-a-wannabe-mage's spellshot went right through Nacho.

Nachomamma8 is
Wounded
. He will die in 6 hours.

The vote count is as it was.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #80) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Vi »

Because I'm tired and rather bored, Nachomamma8 finally "agrees" to go to the great Mexican restaurant in the sky a few minutes early.

--- Nachomamma8 ---
Vanilla Townie
--- Ran Out of Internal Salsa D3.

-----

Vote Count:

Nachomamma8 (L-4) ~
Benmage

Not Voting:
Nachomamma8,
PorkchopExpress, VP Baltar, Amished, Cobalt, pwnz,
Benmage

[size=0]Ami 0 | Benmage -- | Cobalt 0 | PExpress 0 | pwnz 0 | VPB 0[/size]
-Benmage will die in about 64 hours! (or immediately before I go on V/LA, whichever comes first)

--With
alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:46 am

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar turned to the dying mage. "Are you done?"

Benmage nodded. "Uh-huh..."

"Then get off my planet!" and Baltar picked Ben's broken body up and tossed him through the airlock by the horse rack.

--- Benmage ---
Cowboy
--- Asphyxiated Day 2!

-No factional Win Condition has been fulfilled, therefore the game is still ongoing!

----

Vote Count:

Not Voting:
PorkchopExpress, VP Baltar, Amished, Cobalt, pwnz,
Benmage

[size=0]Ami 0 | Cobalt 0 | PExpress 0 | pwnz 0 | VPB 0[/size]
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Deadline is Saturday, January 2 2010.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Vi »

Cobalt 1062 wrote:FUUUUUUUUUU Vi.
I believe you mean "Vi-Fu", or "FUBU", or "Waifu", or something along those lines.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count:

No Lynch (L-2) ~ pwnz

Not Voting:
PorkchopExpress, VP Baltar, Amished, Cobalt,
pwnz

[size=0]Ami 0 | Cobalt 0 | PExpress 0 | pwnz 0 | VPB 0[/size]
--With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count:

No Lynch (L-2) ~ pwnz

PorkchopExpress (L-2) ~ Cobalt

Not Voting:
PorkchopExpress, VP Baltar, Amished,
Cobalt

[size=0]Ami 0 | Cobalt -1 | PExpress 0 | pwnz 0 | VPB 0[/size]
-I will try to keep up with this thread while I am V/LA. If that's not possible, zoraster has agreed to back me up. (Thank him!)

--With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
---Yes, that is a backup to a backup to a backup. I'm sorry too.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #85) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:35 am

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar wrote:lol.

You have to admit that zor is less than 32
Less than 32 degrees?
That explains why his avatar is a sea otter...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:01 am

Post by Vi »

I'm back. Thank you, zor!

Ah, Night ends at 2100 EST this Tuesday, the 29th.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Vi »

That Night, Cobalt's lifesaving activities were ended as he was subjected to the worst punishment imaginable. He woke up bound and gagged in the saloon's back room, clearly able to see a candle plugged into a barrel of TNT. Worst of all, a phonograph was playing old-style country music right next to his ear.

The remaining Townsfolk (and others) gathered around the remains of the watering hole and went about what had become their usual business.

--- Cobalt ---
Town Doctor
--- Gone Country Night 3...

----

Vote Count:

Not Voting:
Amished, PorkchopExpress, pwnz, VP Baltar

-It is now Day 3! Everyone has been prodded.

--With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
--Deadline is Tuesday, January 19 2010.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #88) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by Vi »

Amished is
Wounded
and has
72 hours
to live!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:00 am

Post by Vi »

pwnz is
Wounded
and will die in
72 hours!

VP Baltar is
Wounded
and will die in
6 hours!

Amished is still
Wounded
and will die in
71.5 hours!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:10 am

Post by Vi »

Cobalt wrote:Image
Get out of my thread *kick*
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:27 am

Post by Vi »

Mod scene forthcoming. Do not panic.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Vi »

--- Amished ---
Vanilla Townie
--- Swallowed an Iron Pill Day 3.

-----

Vote Count:

Not Voting:
Amished,
PorkchopExpress, pwnz, VP Baltar

-pwnz is Wounded and will die in 71 hours!

-VP Baltar is Wounded and will die in 5.5 hours!

--With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:43 am

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar wrote:
Daykill: pwnz
No mod scene is forthcoming.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Vi »

Vote Count:

PorkchopExpress (L-1) ~ pwnz

Not Voting:
PorkchopExpress,
pwnz,
VP Baltar

-PorkchopExpress is at L-1!

-pwnz is Wounded and will die in 66.5 hours!

-VP Baltar is Wounded and will die in 1 hour!

--With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Vi »

Mod scene forthcoming. Don't panic.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:55 am

Post by Vi »

Time's up. Also, this was NOT a good time to get WhiteScreened >_>

--- VP Baltar ---
Town Marshal
--- Martyred Day 3...

------------------------

Vote Count:

PorkchopExpress (L-1) ~ pwnz

Not Voting:
PorkchopExpress,
VP Baltar

-PorkchopExpress is at L-1!

-pwnz is Wounded and will die in 65.5 hours!

--With
alive, it takes 2 to lynch.
--With 2 alive, No Lynch has been forced. All
Wounded
players die in Twilight.

-------------------------

--- pwnz ---
Town
Sheriff
--- Bled out Twilight 3!!!

-A Win Condition has been attained!

--- PorkchopExpress ---
Vanilla Townie
--- Survived Day 3!

-PorkchopExpress is the Last Man Standing!

----Game Over!----

Result:

Town
Wins!

Outlaws
Lose...

Sheriff
Loses...

----

Role PMs and (back-up) mod commentary are coming momentarily.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by Vi »

These are the Role PMs that hohum sent out.

Everyone not listed below received one of these:
Vanilla Townie wrote:You are a citizen caught in the cross fire. You're mad as hell and you're not going to take it anymore! Your job is to punish the evil doers.

Win Condition: You win when all anti-town threats have been eliminated.

Special Powers: None

Weapons: You carry around a six shooter for protection only (which you may use during the day). You don't have much experience shooting, though

Game Thread: [link]
VP Baltar and Sotty7 received this:
Town Marshall (Mason Cops) wrote: You are a Town Marshall. The federal government has gotten word of the impending turmoil and has asked you to clean this town up. Together with your partner Sotty7 you are going to clean the vermin out of this place once and for all.

Win Condition: You win when all anti-town threats have been eliminated.

Special Powers: Each night you and your partner may both individually submit an investigation request and I will PM you the results (Either Innocent or Guilty). You may use your quick topic to communicate at night only.

Weapons: As a trained professional you are deadly accurate with your trusty six-shooter by your side (which you may use during the day)

Quick Topic: [link]
ConfidAnon/Cobalt received this:
You are the town Doctor. Each night you may protect someone by submitting a Protect: Player PM. During the day time you may heal any member of game by issuing a Heal: Player in thread.

Since you are a doctor you swore the Hippocratic oath to due no harm. Therefore, you do not carry a weapon and you have no other special abilities.
(Notice that this was such a last-minute addition to the setup that it didn't appear in the mod topic at all... and didn't come with a Win Condition.)

Benmage, d3x/Jazzmyn, and Ectomancer received this:
Cowboy (Mafia Goon) wrote: You are an outlaw. You are bent on fortune and power. Together with your fellow miscreants, Benmage, Ectomancer, d3x and Zilla you plan on taking over this pathetic little town.

Win Condition: You win when all other factions make up no more than 50% of the remaining players or nothing could prevent the same.

Special Powers: none

Weapons: As a trained gun slinger you are deadly accurate with your trusty six-shooter by your side (which you may use during the day)

Zilla/pwnz received this:
Town Sheriff (SK Cop) wrote:You are the Town Sheriff. You're a greedy, self-centered, two-faced type. You don't believe in any of that "to protect and serve" crap and your only motivation is untold amounts of wealth and absolute power. Together with your fellow miscreants (whom you plan on stabbing in the back), Benmage, Ectomancer and d3x, you are going to take over this pathetic little town.

Win Condition: You win when you are the Last Man Standing.

Special Powers: Rumor has it that the federal government has put some law enforcement in your town. That might muddy things up a bit. You may submit an investigation request each and I will PM you the result (either Citizen or Cop). You always appear helpful (you are immune to cop investigations).

Weapons: As a trained professional you are deadly accurate with your trusty six-shooter by your side (which you may use during the day)

The mechanics behind the shooting were contradictory, and I had to clean it up on the fly through my highly-attuned ability to make stuff up as I go along.

Originally, the shooting mechanics were as follows.
*V. Townies had a one-in-three chance of actually hitting the target. Their shots left their targets Wounded, and they would die in 72 hours. The Doctor could heal Wounded players.

*Everyone else (with "deadly accuracy") shot instant kills. If the Doctor tried to save them (um,
what
?) it had a one-in-three chance of working, but the target would still be Wounded and die in 72 hours.

I changed that to:
*V. Townies Wounded their targets; they would die in 72 hours; the Doctor can heal them.

*Everyone else Wounded their targets such that they would die in 6 hours (making it difficult but not temporally impossible for the Doctor to heal them). If the Doctor healed someone shot with deadly accuracy, the next shot made on that player would kill them immediately.

*If a player was Wounded and then shot, they were killed immediately.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by Vi »

Oh right. I have to hand it to Ectomancer and Amished - there really WAS a "Last Man Standing" Win Condition, and pwnz very nearly got it.

I think had he not shot VP Baltar until VP had used his bullet, it would have worked.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Vi »

:oops: Thank you...

As for when I was playing, I have renewed respect for what Ectomancer was doing. Although I would like to see him act politely and/or not like scum once >.>
I give myself credit for calling the VP Baltar/Sotty7 team. Sort of.

I would like to also extend thanks to Jazzmyn for replacing into a heavily disadvantaged slot. For those who weren't watching, d3x was totally lurking.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Vi »

Well, you have a fresh start now. The end of the year seems to have been putting a damper on a few people's plans, so don't think you have to be a total pariah.

In other words, don't worry about it.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar wrote:QTs?
You can post yours; I think all of the people who have showed up so far have been Town (except d3x) so you'll have to ask them when they show up.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by Vi »

PorkchopExpress wrote:I wasn't too far off with the traitor call on Pwnz (who'd have thought he was a traitor's traitor)
yo dawg, etc.

@Benmage: The Cowboys had to NOT bus each other if they wanted to win in this setup. Take from that what you will.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #103) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by Vi »

Benmage wrote:With everyone having shots...2 marshal mason...doc. And a traitor....Geeeze :?
I'm not going to try to talk about balance. I just ran the setup I was given.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”