Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

/confirm
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Ectomancer

QUIT TRYING TO DIRECT THE TOWN
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Why don't you tell me, d3x?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Because I don't feel like being serious right now.

Why do you intend you interrogate me so thoroughly?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Actually, Id expect you to react to my vote as you have everyone else's, so, yes. That was what I was expecting.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

d3x wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Actually, Id expect you to react to my vote as you have everyone else's, so, yes. That was what I was expecting.
Considering everyone else's Votes were very clearly RVS, I find this very interesting. I asked you which it was due to the ambiguity of it. With you getting defensive and dodging for a third time, I'm getting a very bad feeling about you.

UnVote/Vote:Nm8
Why wasn't my vote clearly RVS/not RVS?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

pwnz wrote:The beginning of these games is always so freaking stupid and boring because nobody knows who to vote for and everybody tries to make mountains out of molehills just so that they can feel good about themselves and their pointless votes. How about we just bypass all of the bullshit and lynch the person who IS scum? *hic
vote: PorkchopExpress
If you really wanted to lynch scum, then you'd vote who I'm voting. Also, any reason why you always put "*hic" at the end of every post you make?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #58 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

d3x wrote:@Nm8- You Voted with something that may or may not have been a valid reason. That's why it wasn't clear.
So if you had your suspicions to whether my reasons were legit or not, you must agree in some way with my point against Ecto. Is this true?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

If you werent suspicious to whether my reasons for voting Echo were legit, then why would you ask if they were in the first place?

Why do you find my reaction more scummy than Ecto's? What scum motive do I have not to answer your question?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Ectomancer wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Ectomancer

QUIT TRYING TO DIRECT THE TOWN
Hey! A serious vote! Yay!
Nachomamma8 wrote:Because I don't feel like being serious right now.

Why do you intend you interrogate me so thoroughly?
Or not a serious vote....errmm ok? "Interrogate so thoroughly?" I wouldn't call one question an interrogation.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
d3x wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Actually, Id expect you to react to my vote as you have everyone else's, so, yes. That was what I was expecting.
Considering everyone else's Votes were very clearly RVS, I find this very interesting. I asked you which it was due to the ambiguity of it. With you getting defensive and dodging for a third time, I'm getting a very bad feeling about you.

UnVote/Vote:Nm8
Why wasn't my vote clearly RVS/not RVS?
Because I wasn't clearly directing the town, it could have been sarcasm or some inside joke of yours. Who knows? You then confound the point by saying "Because I don't feel like being serious right now."
Oh ok, so that was not serious then?
Nachomamma8 wrote:
pwnz wrote:The beginning of these games is always so freaking stupid and boring because nobody knows who to vote for and everybody tries to make mountains out of molehills just so that they can feel good about themselves and their pointless votes. How about we just bypass all of the bullshit and lynch the person who IS scum? *hic
vote: PorkchopExpress
If you really wanted to lynch scum, then you'd vote who I'm voting. Also, any reason why you always put "*hic" at the end of every post you make?
Wait, vote with you to lynch scum. Ok, so it was a serious vote.

Nachomamma8 wrote:If you werent suspicious to whether my reasons for voting Echo were legit, then why would you ask if they were in the first place?

Why do you find my reaction more scummy than Ecto's? What scum motive do I have not to answer your question?
How about the fact that you are being dodgy as hell over a simple question? You made a vote, was it a serious one, yes or no, its not a complicated bit of math here. If you have a serious vote, then the last thing you should be doing is jerking somebody else's chain over whether you meant the vote or not.
There does not have to be an assignable scum 'motive' for your reaction. Instead it illustrates a mindset of a player who does not wish to divulge any information or be held to a specific opinion. By asking whether you were serious or not, d3x prevented you from later saying "What serious vote on Ecto? We were still in RVS stage OMFG you over-reactor!"

unvote; vote Nachomamma8

I don't care that you voted me. I care that you are trying to be as slippery as possible before there is even any possible cause to avoid directly answering a question, especially one as simple as whether you cast a serious vote.
First, way to basically ask the same question that d3x has been asking for a while now. Did you expect my response to change?

Second, there should always be a scum motive. If there's no reason for scum to do it, then it's not a scumtell, thus, not a reason to vote for someone. Then you're just lynching players because they're not you, and guess what that is? A SCUMTELL!

You do realize that saying something doesn't mean you're not doing it, right? Obviously you feel that your vote could be taken as OMGUS (because it probably is) because you had to reassure us that it wasn't directly after voting.
d3x wrote:
If you werent suspicious to whether my reasons for voting Echo were legit, then why would you ask if they were in the first place
Allow me to clarify, I did not know if you were making a Random Vote or not. I'm guessing that your answer is that it was a serious Vote {because you still have not said}. I was not questioning whether or not the reasons behind your Vote {RVS or not} were legit.
Why do you find my reaction more scummy than Ecto's?
Firstly, Ecto hasn't responded/reacted yet. Secondly, I think deflecting and being defensive are more scummy than trying to extend the RVS.
What scum motive do I have not to answer your question?
To see if Vi would follow suit*, for one. She brought up the fact that Ecto was trying to extend the RVS in p35. After she made a comment on it, you came out with a Vote. If she didn't back your play, you could've said that it was RVS nonsense.

Disclaimer
- I'm not calling Vi scummy, I'm calling Nm8 opportunistic. Though that does beg the question...

@Vi- If you found Ecto's play scummy, why wait to Vote until after Nm8?
d3x, why are you assuming anything in the first place? And if an RVS vote is made and the reasons are legit, then is it still an RVS vote?

Well, she has now. With an RVS vote and parroting off you. How does this make you feel?

Wow, an actual answer. Do you agree with Ecto's former statement that you don't need a scum motive to vote someone?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #86 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@Benmage and Porkchop:

Really? Is that the best you can come up with? "He's scummy because Ecto said so."

Does this mean that you agree that you don't need a scum motive to place a vote?
Do you also believe unwillingness to answer a question denotes scum?
Do you believe Ecto's vote was OMGUS? If so, why? What made it OMGUS? If not, why? What made it a legit vote?
Since Ecto has assured herself my vote was serious, have you done the same?

@Porkchop:

Can you post something worth of value, please?

@Ben:

But when the RVS has already ended, is it scummy to attempt to extend it?

Are you saying that people who do "scummy" things should be excused? Because you DID say that "many things people see as 'scummy' both town and scum do from time to time". If not, what was the point of that statement?

Do you believe that the RVS is beneficial to town?

@pwnz:

Seriously, what's with the *hic thing? Also, why do you feel like you have to extend the RVS as long as you can? Or are your accusations against Porkchop actually serious?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #88 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Now in not-so-quotey form!
How about the fact that you are being dodgy as hell over a simple question? You made a vote, was it a serious one, yes or no, its not a complicated bit of math here. If you have a serious vote, then the last thing you should be doing is jerking somebody else's chain over whether you meant the vote or not.
There does not have to be an assignable scum 'motive' for your reaction. Instead it illustrates a mindset of a player who does not wish to divulge any information or be held to a specific opinion. By asking whether you were serious or not, d3x prevented you from later saying "What serious vote on Ecto? We were still in RVS stage OMFG you over-reactor!"

unvote; vote Nachomamma8

I don't care that you voted me. I care that you are trying to be as slippery as possible before there is even any possible cause to avoid directly answering a question, especially one as simple as whether you cast a serious vote.
First, way to basically ask the same question that d3x has been asking for a while now. Did you expect my response to change?

Second, there should always be a scum motive. If there's no reason for scum to do it, then it's not a scumtell, thus, not a reason to vote for someone. Then you're just lynching players because they're not you, and guess what that is? A SCUMTELL!

You do realize that saying something doesn't mean you're not doing it, right? Obviously you feel that your vote could be taken as OMGUS (because it probably is) because you had to reassure us that it wasn't directly after voting.

In response to d3x's 72:

d3x, why are you assuming anything in the first place? And if an RVS vote is made and the reasons are legit, then is it still an RVS vote?

Well, she has now. With an RVS vote and parroting off you. How does this make you feel?

Wow, an actual answer. Do you agree with Ecto's former statement that you don't need a scum motive to vote someone?

Vi, noted. I'll actually trim them in the future.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #91 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

ConfidAnon, why so hesitant? If I'm OBVIOUSLY scummy, then I OBVIOUSLY deserve a vote. Right?

As to your Sotty comment, what if I don't flip scum? Better yet, what if I don't get lynched?

@Ecto:
First, I didn't ask you if your vote was serious. I interpreted your statements as best as they could be deciphered as you stated them.
Or, you made an assumption. Which sounds more accurate to you?
Second, a specific scum motive doesn't have to be cited when it can be demonstrated that your mindset itself can be attributed to scum. I like how you brought out one portion of a statement to criticize and cut out the portion that tells you why you are scum.
Mmkay, then demonstrate how my mindset can be attributed to scum by example. Wait, I missed the portion where you told me why I am scum. Must've been too busy wading through all of the bullshit.
And if an RVS vote is made and the reasons are legit, then is it still an RVS vote?

And if a bear shits in the woods with no one around does it still smell?
If you point to me the relevance of your question to mine, I will honestly be impressed. I asked if a vote is made during the RVS with legit reasons then would it still be still be considered RVS? How is that philosophical? It's actually a straightforward question, but obviously you haven't managed to understand it.
Once caught up in act of being elusive as possible, you then tried to turn the situation around by acting as though you have "caught" d3x out in some scummy motivation with your philosophical trap of "And if an RVS vote is made and the reasons are legit, then is it still an RVS vote? "
Why have you started misrepresented me so quickly?
How is that a philosophical trap, as you so eloquently call it? It's a yes-no question. "Yes, because it was still made in the RVS and it's far too easy of a statement to retract." or "No, because serious accusations end the RVS."
Is it honestly that hard to understand...?
Now, perhaps now you can go about explaining yourself from the beginning and show us the town motivation behind your actions. The scum part is covered.
Really? Because d3x answered my question... you didn't. Unless of course, you have no opinions of your own...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #95 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Ectomancer wrote:You're continuing your trend of being a bullshit artist with your pants down. Scum are just as capable of making snarky comments as town. Not impressed with your obnoxious insistence on refusing to commit to a position, and turning it into your schtick doesn't make you town either.

I'll be pleased to ride this wagon to a lynch. Today.
Wait, did you just listen to anything I said? Did you honestly fail to acknowledge a single one of my questions?

And do try to be a bit more polite, Ecto. And let's start answering questions, too. Especially this one:

Would you be reacting the same way if you weren't being voted for? Just wondering. Because as of right now, a few people share your suspicions... They just don't express them as... colorfully as you do.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #98 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Let's wait before everyone else to join the party, shall we? Porkchop, Ben, Amished, ConfidAnon, pwnz, don... Explain a stance on the argument Ecto and I just had, and take a firm stance, and give (1) reason why. "I agree with so-and-so" is not a good answer. Also, please answer all questions asked of you. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #170 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: Benmage

He has hopped on every bandwagon that looks good to him, he has been posting zero content, and I hate the majority of his posts.

First, his piggybacking off Porkchop's vote with absolutely no explanation whatsoever except for "I like this post."

He then refuses to answer two questions asked of him because they're "stupid questions".

Then, there's this.
You're reaching farrrrr here. Scum are nitpicky as hell...they make sure to be errorless...so i was semi nonchalant in my posting thus far. It cause i'm town. I dont need to tread on thin ice because I dont need to act town, i just can do whatever the hell i want...(basically).
Instead of defending himself, he basically says "if I was scum, I'd be playing a lot better right now." I don't like this at all.

Other than that, he hasn't done any scumhunting whatsoever, and it seems he's just trying to coast by.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #182 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In a Vi v.s. Amished standpoint, I'm finding Amished the scummier of the two because Vi tends to explain her votes better, and she's been more active. However, if Amished continues to post consistently, the choice will be a lot harder. Any other opinions? (Ben, maybe you could actually give us a real one?)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #185 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

That's not really what I meant. I was more responding to Amished's suspicion of you, and pointing out that he doesn't look any more pro-town this moment than you. I was also trying to force the king of bandwagon jumping (Benmage) to take an opinion on something :/

As for my one-line accusation thing, I think you're confused. I don't think I've been suspicious of you yet, but I'll double-check.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #196 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:04 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In response to your "bs" questions claim:
But when the RVS has already ended, is it scummy to attempt to extend it?
By this point, you were trying to extend the RVS and defending that by saying explaining that the RVS was lackadaisical and fun. Had you said yes, we learn that either you 1) don't realize your own actions, or 2) just made an extremely prevalent scum slip. Had you said no, we would've learned that it was just a matter of opinion. But since you refused to answer my question, I learned that you are extremely paranoid and don't want to make yourself look any scummier than you already are, or just lazy.
Do you believe that the RVS is beneficial to town?
Again, a simple yes or no question that you refused to answer, which would end up in results similar to the last one.
I thought that was damn good reasoning..and what'd u do after it..ask bs questions which by the way you didnt answer mine.
If you don't answer my questions, do you honestly think I'm going to answer yours?
Argue this logically against me...PUHleease. Tell me which scenario you think the scum player is more likely to act.

1. Do you think scum in general take a more careful approach towards games? Making sure to play as flawlessly as possible?

2. Do you think town is more or less likely to take a laid back approach towards the beginning of a game?

Just tell me logically which makes more sense.
There's an equal chance of both. Some scum play carefully because it's their first time playing, or they are extremely paranoid of being lynched. Other scum play like you are now because they believe they can get people to buy the theory "Scum always play careful, right?"
Give me a real question..with some depth to it, and i'll be happy to oblige. I'll help narrow it...on what issue, or thing do you want my opinion on?

Try reading the whole game. I think you'll be able to figure it out from context, or even from the rest of my post.
(Ohh goodies, nacho was 3rd voter on me too )
The Third Vote Theory is only effective if the person placing the vote isn't aware of said theory. Also, if everyone were to buy into that, then no one would actually be lynched because everyone would be afraid of casting the third vote.
While weighing activity is a good thing it shouldn't be the only thing you take into account. Does this mean you like Vi's votes so far? If so why? Also why will Amished posting more make Vi scummier to you or at least the choice harder?
I find the most important thing to do in early day 1 is to get good reads on people. It's also the time when it is easiest to lurk; the most players are playing, so there's a higher chance of being overlooked. Coincidentally, I don't like inactive people because it's just hard to get reads on them.

Now, in the special of Amished v.s. Vi, both of them have made some fairly pro-town votes (in my opinion, at least), and both have been explaining said votes well. However, the little argument they have (over d3x's third party status) seemed strange; I don't like how Amished said that Vi suspected everyone, especially considering most of her vote-hopping was in the beginning of the game, but I don't have a very good feeling about Vi's vote on you. Basically, the only thing that set them apart was activity, which I feel to be anti-town at best.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #218 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vi wrote: Why are you obligated to make a
decision between
the two of us?
In addition, what IS that decision right now? Are we both Town? scum? one vs. one? more so than anyone else in the game? If you can't tell, what are you doing to find out?
I'm obligated to make a decision between the two of you for my personal town-scum list. I'd rather not reveal where you place, only that you aren't a top suspect.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #271 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Don, pwnz, or Benmage seem like good lynch candidates to me.

Don and Ben both to much "but scum wouldn't do THIS, now would they?" logic and pwnz is lurky, unhelpful, and advocating of the "but scum wouldn't do THIS, now would they?" attitude.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #350 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

d3x wrote:
Nacho wrote:why are you assuming anything in the first place?
Please tell me what I was assuming. If I recall correctly, my first post directed at you was a question so that I wouldn't have to assume. You did not answer and that sparked this whole discussion {between you and I}.
d3x wrote: I'm guessing that your answer is that it was a serious Vote {because you still have not said}.
Would you say that the discussion helped move the town in a much better direction?
d3x wrote:
How does this make you feel?
While I'm wary that someone I find a bit scummy {due to the RVS extension thing} is following my lead, I don't have too much of a problem with Ecto's post. It would be rather odd for me to go after someone who shares the same opinion as me. I'm more concerned with a few of the others on my wagon, but nothing overwhelming for the moment.
Why would it be odd for you to attack someone who shared your beliefs? If you believed someone was piggybacking onto your reasoning, wouldn't it be the for the benefit of the town to point that out?
d3x wrote:
Wow, an actual answer.
Lol! You are the one who has been refusing to answer things, Nacho. Where have I dodged your questions {or anyone's, for that matter}? Was your Vote on Ecto Random or not?
You took the comment the wrong way. Switch out actual for legit and you are much closer to the original meaning. As to your last question, it was at first. But then I saw all of the interesting things coming along with it, so I just went with the flow.
d3x wrote:
Do you agree with Ecto's former statement that you don't need a scum motive to vote someone?
First, I think you're taking this a bit out of context. Let me pull the reference so it's clear in everyone's minds.
In p61, Ecto wrote:There does not have to be an assignable scum 'motive' for your reaction. Instead it illustrates a mindset of a player who does not wish to divulge any information or be held to a specific opinion.
I believe he is saying that we don't need to fully know the Scum motivation behind something to consider it scummy. I generally agree with this, although it's a bit flimsy for my taste.
For me, scummy things are things that have considerable scum motives behind it. What are scummy things to you?
d3x wrote:
@Ben: But when the RVS has already ended, is it scummy to attempt to extend it?
Where do you consider the RVS as having ended, Nacho?
The second time I deflected your question.
d3x wrote:
Nacho wrote:Mmkay, then demonstrate how my mindset can be attributed to scum by example.
Didn't I do this in p62? And wasn't it ignored? Is that a theme for you, Nacho? Or did you miss it 'wading through all the bullshit' of a 3 point post?
Didn't I ask Ecto this question?
[/quote]
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #359 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

d3x wrote: Nacho
He effectively disappeared when the heat came off of him. He still hasn't answered a growing list of questions and I can't figure any proTown motivation for it {though I can think of a few proScum ones}.
Find me the ones I've missed, then.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #373 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I include things that have the strong potential to have Scum motives behind it.
Not sure what you meant by this.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #386 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Benmage wrote:Oh and I still want VP hung.

My lynch preference would probably be:

VPB
pwnz
nacho/ecto....i dont have a good read on either of these, i'd probably have to read both in iso if a wagon started on either to see if i'd agree or not...but some general feelings and overview has me disliking both.

I think everyone should drop a lynch preference, see where we stand.
Ben, didn't you do an iso read on me already? If not a few iso reads?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #668 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Ectomancer wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:What does it say after the word Gunslinger in your PM?
You.

You might want the words "elusive" and "deadly accurate". Thus far the deadly accurate part seems to have been confirmed.
Shoot: Ectomancer

Then let's see how elusive you are.

In other news, guys, I'm all caught up will begin to comment on stuff tomorrow... I kinda wanted some resolution from stuff, but that is obviously gonna take a while, SO. I am done lurking.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #680 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Ectomancer wrote:I am what I first said I was, a retired soldier. Only reason I claimed GunSlinger was because it was clear my actual claim was going to get me lynched.
I knew a 3rd party would actually stand a better chance of being left alive.

Nacho shot me because other than VP, he was the only other player I really had pinged on and the only reason he wasn't next to VP on the lynching block is because he lurked his ass through until now.

Lynch VP, shoot Nacho, or the other way around. Confid burned his heal so he can't help whichever one you shoot.
The only reason I shot you is because you're still acting very scummily, because you said you want to test your own elusiveness, and because we're going absolutely nowhere debating about your fake claim.

Also, what were you trying to get across with the bolded?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #684 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Help me take this guy down before I go please.

Ecto, you're pretty good at going back what you say. Weren't you the person who before said "Yeah, I'm going to think and determine the best lynch even though my head is close to the noose?"

Do things change just because I shot you like you practically begged me to?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #688 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

LOL, you act like asking you to do something grants you permission or makes it a non-scummy play. You doing it damn sure changes things.

So... you told us to shoot you but you didn't want us to?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #701 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It's for the good of the world, Ecto.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #708 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

VP Baltar wrote:Booyah. You still want to die don and ben?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #829 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: Don_Johnson

Do I really have to explain this vote?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #866 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

VP Baltar wrote:It doesn't go by pages. It goes by days. Also, how about some thoughts.

After doing some thinking, I am leaning that the remaining scums are in: Jazzmyn, nachomamma and pwnz. Benmage as a substitute if I'm way off.

How does that strike you or what are your thoughts? (anyone can answer this)
I could buy a scum out of Jazz, Ben, and pwnz, but I lean far more towards pwnz.

Based on my read so far on d3x, Jazz is town. Sure, d3x's scum meta is lurky, but I've never seen him replaced on it.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #872 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Day one, d3x seemed engaged, interested, protown... Then, he started to fall into activity. Now, this fall was not based on sudden pressure, or a huge bandwagon on another player; instead, it seemed more influenced by disinterest.

The major problem I have with Amished is his voting. I didn't agree with a single one of his votes (save the Ecto vote), but the Ecto vote I feel was due more to outside pressure more than anything else. Overall, scummy.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #887 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@nm8: What about d3x/Jazz enables you to buy scum despite your town read?
I said I'd buy scum
in that group
, not anything more than that.
Considering how Ecto had one foot in the grave, I’m still of the opinion that it would have benefitted his partners to put him out of everyone’s misery.
I shot Ecto because he dared me to, which is something I tend to do as scum much more often than I do as town, so I figured it was a pretty safe bet. Also, deadline was coming up, and I wanted to get in a lynch on top of that shot. That's the reasoning that I had, but you can believe what you want; neither side can prove either way, so arguing about it will get us nowhere.
Especially as he was copping flak for dropping off the radar.
Now now, I don't think that's fair. Our mod had dropped off the face of the planet at that point, and you weren't painfully active yourself, so I don't think you should bring up my activity as a point against me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #892 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #909 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:35 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@nm8: If you don't agree with my votes, do you at least agree in principle (obviously not the explanation (yet, see the rest of this post)) with the vote on Jazz?
By principle do you mean voting someone when they're just replacing in? No, not really. And as for your explanation, I'm not sure I fully understand why you're going after Jazz. After all, if you are going to look at Jazz, you might as well look at the whole slot. D3x replaced out due to inactivity, let's not forget. Pwnz, on the other hand, has just been lurking and posting enough bullshit just so he DOESN'T get replaced. What's more scummy to you?

I think the town should shoot pwnz, and if he flips scum, lynch Amished. And in 2 days, if pwnz doesn't start posting lots of content, I'm killing him. That way, we won't get into any MyLo situations (if a MyLo exists).

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #914 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

PorkchopExpress wrote:It's probably a good idea to make sure that different people are shooting every time. In fact, it's probably a good idea for everyone to say whether or not they are a weak shot/strong shot before the fact.
Good idea. Then, if patterns start to form, we'll know. I say we vote not only on WHO to shoot, but who should shoot that person. So, if patterns form, we'll know.

As for the claim itself, I'm obviously a weak shot.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #928 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

We're waiting for you to respond to VP's request in post 893
Rule #6 gets in the way of that, you see.
And d3x/Jazz is in that group. So it stands to reason that you'd buy that slot as scum despite your current town read, doesn't it? So I want to know why (even if you find it less likely than Ben or Pwnz).

I could buy scum in Ben/pwnz, not in the Jazz/d3x slot.

Although, pwnz's claim changes things a bit...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #930 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

But my response does.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #948 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

PorkchopExpress wrote:I say we shoot Jazz and then hang nm8 if she flips scum. Thoughts?
Hm... I'm scum because I don't see the glaringly obvious scumminess of Jazz you do? Would I be more pro-town if I voted a random person then lurked, like Ben? Or maybe I should stay low activity, then use a claimed power role with a posting restriction (which I apparently can't comment on) in order to help me skate through the entire game...
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #953 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1002 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:30 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I don't mind going first. But if I do go first, the only person left with a claimed strong shot is going immediately after me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1004 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm a citizen, carry around a six shooter for daykilling goodness, weak shot, I win when all anti-town threats have been crushed.

VP, you next.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1006 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:09 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

After ben claims, I have input.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1009 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:55 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Meh, I guess it doesn't matter.

Right now, I see scum possibilities as ben, PCE, or you.

I think Ben is scum because he fails both of pro-town tests in this game:
1) He hasn't caught scum or made what I feel a good effort to do so.
2) He hasn't taken any risks or done anything that would make him stand out (shooting anyone, doing anything but lurking.)

You would be scum because Sotty died Night 1 although she was not an ideal target AT ALL. The only way that the kill makes any sense, in fact, is if you and Sotty were neighbors, you got on Sotty's pro-town reads on day 1, and she told you she was a Town Marshall. So you NKed her because she was too much of a liability. Claiming Mason Town Marshall isn't that risky of a claim because it's not very likely that there would be TWO cops in this game, especially when there was a doctor and 7+ vigs in the first place. I'm also of the opinion that strong shot = scum, so I'm sure that helps my feelings on my position on you.

In my mind, the best plan of action is for pwnz to claim his investigations; me to shoot ben, and ben to shoot me. Then, after the flips, town lynches you, especially if ben is a scum with a strong shot. If the game hasn't ended by then, lynch Porkchop. Feel free to poke holes in my logic.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1011 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Except for Jazz having a weak shot that only wounded cobalt.
We don't know that. We have that she shot cobalt, and cobalt immediately healed himself. Strong shots don't necessarily have to kill in an instant.
Also, if it wasn't blatantly obvious (looking at you Amished) that Sotty and I were confirmed masons, I don't know what would be. Why would she be so assuredly buddying with me and I with her if we were neighbors?
When you're neighbors with someone day 1 and you have a town power role, you had better buddy up with them. Because if your neighbor thinks you're a threat to them and they just happen to be scum, they can kill you without a trace.
We were actually quite confused as to why nobody was apparently catching on. The cop part wouldn't be obvious, of course, but masons should have been a slam dunk for anyone.
Maybe it was strange to us because masons usually don't come in a pair.
Also, nacho, pwnz has already claimed his investigation. That is why jazz is dead.
My bad... Keep thinking it's day 3 because of all of these daykills...
As far as your plan about lynching me...yeah, not going to happen.
Why not?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1012 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:29 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

EBWOP to the last post (didn't mean to hit submit so fast):
By process of elimination, you've found scum to me either me or ben. So, my plan takes out all of your scum possibilities in exchange for your sacrifice... Why doesn't this sound like a good deal to you?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1015 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

We haven't actually SEEN what a strongshot does, VP.

Shoot: Benmage

So shoot me and find out.
Because it involves lynching a cop, which is idiotic.
It also leaves three guaranteed protown players (pwnz, Amished, Cobalt) as well as an unknown player with a weak shot (Porkchop). And weak shots take 48 hours to kill, so I'm sure that the two protowns can post Vote: Porkchop before the 48 hour time limit runs out. And the only element missing is pwnz, which is why Porkchop will shoot him at the beginning of tomorrow. That way, our victory lies on either Cobalt's or Amished's protownness, which I'm sure of. However, I'm pretty damn sure the game will be over by that point...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1018 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

While it is likely that Amished and Cobalt are town, I don't think it's guaranteed.
Yeah, but it's as guaranteed as you can get in a Themed Mafia game, in my opinion.

Ehh... I could've waited, but I just like shooting people, honestly :D

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1023 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Okay, VPB... if Ben's telling the truth, then you're scum. There is no way in hell that there are 2 mason cops and yet another cop, unless all of you guys are naive/insane...

Ben, is your sanity guaranteed? Because VPB might just be the Sheriff.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1026 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Alright, so we have 2 confirmed cops (Ben isn't confirmed but since he has no chance of revival, I'm believing him) and a claimed cop. My plan's looking pretty damn good right now...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1027 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Also, I'd like to point out that the above information shows that we don't have evidence contridicting all scum have strong shots. Because all Vi stated was that Cobalt was wounded; she did not specify a dying time. In other words, strong shots aren't instakills.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1029 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

We have seen a strong shot in action because Ecto did not wound Vi, by the by. That's why the whole strong shot/weak shot stuff started.
I assumed that when a doctor healed you, you weren't healed completely. As in, if you were shot again you would just die immediately. Looking back, I have no idea WHY I assumed this, but... meh.
we institute the plan we had yesterday when Cobalt fakeshot Amished
As in a no lynch?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1033 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

why are we talking about a no-lynch when there are two upcoming flips to think about?
And why are we talking about a no-lynch in the first place?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1213 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

AWESOME GAME

I'm happy with the reads I had, unhappy with my actual play.

Remind me to signup for more games that Vi's modding, I love her flavor :3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”