Newbie 892 - The Future of Magic. Game Over! Mafia Win

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:53 am

Post by Doctor »

The Tracker wrote:Okay, first I want to thank Haylen for setting up a Wiki page for everyone who hasn't made one yet.

Second, since the flavor role is a sorcerer I'll use my level 11 Storm Sorcerer from my RL DnD game. Expect to be (harmlessly) lightning'd.

And third,
vote: Doctor
. Roleclaiming with a username is always scummy. And since there are no Trackers in this game, I circumvent the rule.

Oh, and nice to meet everyone.^^ Now let the RVS begin!
Actually it is not an attempt to roleclaim at all, just the name of the Doctor, if you are not familiar with Doctor Who then look it up, merely a reference, actually he dosnt really do physician work anyway more or less a scientist. :P

Of course I assume you jest due to mentioning the RVS.

With that out of they way would anyone care for a Jelly Baby?

Secondly would anyone like a
Would you like a Jelly Baby?
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:10 am

Post by Doctor »

The Tracker wrote:
Doctor wrote:Of course I assume you jest due to mentioning the RVS.
Indeed I do.
easjo682 wrote:cause i'm sure at least one (SE) is a mafiascum
Mmm...I'm actually hoping this is an RVS vote because this is a very bad logical fallacy. Last game I was in a newbie and IC were scum. There are just so many combinations of scumbuddies that even when playing the numbers the SE's are just as likely to be scum as anybody else.
I quite agree there are 9 people playing, two are scum, and only 2 (SE) and 1 (IC) which leaves 6 other possible scum, bad reasoning I must say if it is not a random vote.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:13 am

Post by Doctor »

Doctor wrote:
The Tracker wrote:
Doctor wrote:Of course I assume you jest due to mentioning the RVS.
Indeed I do.
easjo682 wrote:cause i'm sure at least one (SE) is a mafiascum
Mmm...I'm actually hoping this is an RVS vote because this is a very bad logical fallacy. Last game I was in a newbie and IC were scum. There are just so many combinations of scumbuddies that even when playing the numbers the SE's are just as likely to be scum as anybody else.
I quite agree there are 9 people playing, two are scum, and only 2 (SE) and 1 (IC) which leaves 6 other possible scum, bad reasoning I must say if it is not a random vote.
It appears there is not an IC upon rereading haylen's post, unless she forgot to add the tag.

Oops, sorry, I must've deleted the (IC) when I was editting the other tags :oops: ~ Hayl

If thats not the case then it lowers it even further, though ruling out such a possibility simply based on odds would also be foolish.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:21 am

Post by Doctor »

The Tracker wrote:The IC is Yosarian2. Haylen just forgot to add the tags, but we definitely have an IC.
What I figured, if I recall newbie games are required to have one, but I digress from the issue at hand really.

Vote: dimaba

Might as well vote on someone that hasn't been voted on.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Doctor »

@Doctor, Tracker

How much experience do you two have?
I currently have no experience, I've read a few games and have watched friends play, thats about it.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Doctor »

The There were no smarties in my smartie ball :( Vote count!!!

Doctor: The Tracker
Jackabomb: Easjo682
Dimaba: Doctor, Yosarian2
cdubs: LordChronos

Not voting: cdubs; dimaba; RayFrost (SE); Jackabomb (SE)

Lots of Love,
Hayl

Yosarian2 wrote:
LordChronos wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:I'd be careful joking about stuff like roleclaims if I were you. I can tell you were just kidding around as part of the random vote stage, but even joking about "someone roleclaiming doctor" can end badly.
How can it end badly? Sorry if this is a dumb question. :)
Well, people can react to a comment like that in ways that might tip the scum off that they are, or are not, the doctor. The scum always are trying to figure out who the town power roles are (if they exist) so they can kill them off quickly.

If someone is a doctor, they'll tend to react differently to a doc claim then a non-doctor would (since if person A is doctor, and person B claims doctor, person A knows person B is lying).

Even just joking about a doctor, or anything like that, can give hints, either hints from the person making the joke, or hints based on how other people react to a joke.
yes yes, I could see how that could end very badly, in truth I hadn't thought of such a possibility, on a side note if my name ends up confusing you guys can call me 4th, or Dr.Who I suppose.

About the joking of roleclaims I'll keep that in mind.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Doctor »

I view this as a time sink, personally.
I live in america personally, but I work nights I'll be leaving soon for that so.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:15 am

Post by Doctor »

Dimaba and Cdubs have not posted scum buddies perhap? No no unlikely but possible, I assume many new players as scum could find lurking an opportune way to stay out of the mix, but its not really a sound strategy with experienced players also placed in these games.

@Dimaba and Cdubs

If either of you are active could we have reasons for why you are not interacting with the rest of the group?

Until answered I'm sure supicions on both of you will begin to rise not only from me but from the others as well , and none of us want that if you happen to be townies.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Doctor »

The Tracker wrote:I'm not super concerned about those guys at this point, but they do need to hurry up and post.
I'm not either but I would like them to post, otherwise they shall just be a bit of an annoyance if they turn out to be townies, something of a "hey, we arn't gonna let you just lurk you know" type of thing.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Doctor »

Welp im off to bed. Happy scum hunting fellow townies.

@tracker, I'd rather take the other approach and push them till they talk though sometimes votes can achive that yes.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Doctor »

RayFrost wrote:I would also like to point out that there not being much conversation means you should be starting some, much like I have.

Nothing to stimulate conversation?

Stimulate it by being insanely aggressive! One of my many tactics.
I tried, but it seems I was failing till you hopped in on it haha!

Well it seems Dimaba has posted. so I will
Unvote

lynching not active newbies probably not a good idea, if theyve made a few posts, but still refuse to take a major part in the conversation despite help rom more experience players, then and only then would I feel a policy lynch or at least some pressure votes would be in order.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Doctor »

RayFrost wrote:Hows abouts we lynch tracker and see what we can dig up from the site we found him at. (wiki + obituary reference = win)
Reading along here, if you are serious which I'm going to assume you are seeing as we are leaving the RVS behind, why should we lynch tracker so soon, its only been a day in real time, and we have until the 28th to decide, there have hardly been any posts.

Attempting to rally a lynch on such a short amount of time, and information to go on feels quite scummy to me.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:46 am

Post by Doctor »

The my tootsie are all toastie :) Vote count

The Tracker: RayFrost, Dimaba
cdubs: LordChronos
RayFrost: Jackabomb
LordChronos: Yosarian2

Not voting: cdubs

Lots of Love,
Hayl

@Tracker I've gotten a bit of a scummy vibe on your from the start, you do have experience in the game, and even if it was a joke which it probably was and I do belive it to be so, the "roleclaim" on my name still can be used to draw out the possible doctor, someone with some experience might know this. So while it is considered a joke, I still cannot ignore the possibilty that you could just be hiding it under the joke.

secondly the LaL thing was a bit scummy simply because of the game being fairly new, but you've posted your response to this already just stating my own opinions. Personally I merely posted to get conversation started and hopefully to get the two non posters to post, one has come through while the other appears to be indisposed.

@Rayfrost I slightly agree with Eas, but you also have been attempting to scumhunt, from what I see so your still on the fence with me

@eas I havn't gotten a read on you as of yet. You are posting but there isn't much there save your last post i'll attribute that to your work, seeing as I have a similar problem. I'd Like your opinions of me personally.

@Dimaba, walls of text. You havn't been posting as long as the rest of us so my read is limited, but you have added some interesting flavor especially attempting to purchas a one way ticket on the tracker train.
which despite his scummy qualities could also make way for a myslynch, seeing as information is still quite low. This is a bit scummy

@Jack from what I'm seeing you seem to be protown for the moment I dont recally any thing scummy from you as of yet.

@Lord hardly anything here other than a few posts, something of a real lurker compared to the not postings. Could be dangerous

@Yos I'm getting a town vibe from you currently, your lack of a suspect for a while shows to me that you seem to be thinking about who your voting for and not just trying to hop on a wagon, but it could also be chalked up to experience, but in the end thats a very weak argument.

I belive thats everyone thats active I apologize for the wall of text, but I wished to get my current ideas and suspicions of everyone out and for the benefiet of the town.

@Everyone I would like to ask if the choice was left to you would you lynch a Lurker who has posted but has not contained anything of value to the town except a few short posts, or someone who is posting but is coming off as scummy, but has some pro town qualities as well.

Personally I would go for the Scummy player if the town qualities were weak or less than the scummy qualities otherwise the lurker, but thats just opinion.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Doctor »

Also I would like to add I'd like to
VOTE: Lordchronos
not enough participation, maybe stimulation will help.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Doctor »

@Doctor
You criticize me for lack of participation in this game, but pretty much all you have done so far is talk about lurkers. Any thoughts on players who might be scum?
I invite you to read the post above the one where I voted for you where I stated my ideas on EVERYONE that has been active so far.... or has that gone completly ignored?

Quite the contrary I havn't been focused on lurkers, but that does seem to be the active topic so I did figure I would dig some, and get some opinions from people.

Just because I point out lurkers and attempt to get them to be active dosn't mean im focused on them.

And as far as critisizing you, I merely wanted to see more from you and to get your response.

Unvote
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Doctor »

Jackabomb wrote:Doctor, why the unvote? Who are your scum choices as of right now, if you had to kill two people, who would you choose and why? My current choices would cdubs and Dimaba. The Tracker barely avoided dimaba's position, but he's been posting more and seemed able to take constructive criticism.
It was merely a vote of pressure, I got what I intended so I unvoted.

Personally If I had to choose it would be Tracker and Dimaba these two had had the most Scumtells even if they are few, for me Cdubs hasn't posted enough for me to choose him.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Doctor »

Jackabomb wrote:
I'm not irked so much by his lurking, but by his reason-less vote.
Only slightly here, as of the moment his lack of participation and reason for his vote, is just that and empty vote, no arguments nothing to hold water on, though it does make me suspicious of him but not overly so.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Doctor »

@Doctor: what scumtells have you noticed about my play other than the would-be bandwagon? I'm not saying there aren't any, I just don't see them.
Other than the bandwagon, I really cannot think of any, but when i wake i will reread the thread and get back to you, im quite tired I've just had the worst night of work I've ever had and had to stay 4 hours late.

FOS Cdubs
Your first post was a random vote on me WELL after the random vote stage, when you are called on this, you say you didn't realize there where more pages, yet we were 2-3 days into this. Seems unlikely, don't misread this as me being anal about the vote on me just the lack of reason here is what I'm getting at.

Then your next few posts are attacking The tracker, whom many of us have pressured about the LaL policy, so he could be viewed as a Weak pro-town, and without any other input other than what has already been stated by others you start attacking him, keep in mind this is your first real post.

This seems Scummy to me,you could have been just lurking the last few days waiting on someone to appear weak on the pro-town qualities to attack them, and attacked at the first oppurtunity to try to get a lynch, of course this is still speculation, but it is plausible and has me suspicious.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:48 am

Post by Doctor »

The way cdubs is attacking tracker almost relentlessly despite being called on it, and already claiming he is scum so early is a bit scummy to me, its just while most of us have only speculated and suspect tracker, he seems to be saying that tracker is scum, and has posted no opinions on anyone else really it seems.

Tunnel Vision, which feels really scummy because we townies dont know whos who, and I know I'm finding it hard to choose someone to stick on, but here he is coming in and just sticking to tracker without deviation.

Vote: Cdubs
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Doctor »

Unvote
OH crap, I SERIOUSLY didnt not realize mine was the 4th vote.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by Doctor »

Yes I fucked up, I did not realize he was a l-1 hell i thought he only had two votes Chronos and Tracker, I skimmed page 8 and didn't see any bold double checked the vote count and, voted merely to try to get him to quit focusing on one person. I had absoloulty no intention of lynching.

As you see I tried to unvote thinking i was the 4th vote, and i tried to explainmyself before hand but the thread had been locked. I would however like to apologize for my mistake.

Thats my case for myself take it or leave it, though i feel its futile.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:50 pm

Post by Doctor »

I skimmed page 8

Lordchronos I ask you to read posts you are attempting to discredit. And, I'm using the built in keyboard on my laptop which is horrible. Thus, my spelling and/or grammer may be a bit off. I'll try and fix that in the future.

That being beside the point, I simply gave the truthful explanation it was an accident simple as that, if you are trying to read between the lines then you are just trying to make something out of nothing, and attempting to push suspicion on me. If that isn't your intent, then I am sorry I can't give you a better explanation, but, as they say, the truth will out. (in other words, accidents happen, and this is my first game )

Plus, how is a vote on him that in your mind L-2 (but actually isn't) going to get someone to focus on more people? If he went after you after you made that vote, wouldn't you accuse him of OMGUS?

I had mentioned the tunneling to him a few times, and I figured some pressure would help. Tracker had also defended himself, but cdubs kept going after him.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:56 am

Post by Doctor »

I think LordChronos' point was: why did you skim page 8 and not page 9, the page the thread was on and the page Tracker and you placed your votes on. You didn't explain that in your post. Mind doing so now?
I read page 9, there was not a vote count on page nine and tracker voted on page 9 i knew that, however i skimmed page 8 to make sure I wasn't screwing up (I should have read It all over I know) and merely missed the two posts which are quite small where Jacka and Yos voted, which are BOTH on page 8.

I had previoiusly read page 8, but I merely skimmed to make sure.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #232 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:56 am

Post by Doctor »

I think LordChronos' point was: why did you skim page 8 and not page 9, the page the thread was on and the page Tracker and you placed your votes on. You didn't explain that in your post. Mind doing so now?
I read page 9, there was not a vote count on page nine and tracker voted on page 9 i knew that, however i skimmed page 8 to make sure I wasn't screwing up (I should have read It all over I know) and merely missed the two posts which are quite small where Jacka and Yos voted, which are BOTH on page 8.

I had previoiusly read page 8, but I merely skimmed to make sure.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:57 am

Post by Doctor »

Sorry for the double post, I got that darned error message.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Doctor »

about who I think is most suspicious, It was tracker, but hes explained himself pretty well I think.

But rayfrost has my attention currently, he seems to be attempting to wagon me at the start, and then switched to tracker after refuted, and for this period.

Just has me suspecting he wants a quicklynch on those of us who are most responsible for cdubs death.

While I admit its suspicious, I think I've explained myself as best as possible, though I think tracker should explain a littlel bit himself, but blame shouldn't rest on his shoulders either.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #254 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:17 am

Post by Doctor »

I have to agree somewhat with Dimaba about Eas, shes stated quite firmly on two occasions now one, on day one, and the other after my screw up that I'm town. It seems a bit odd that she would claim that when on day one very little information about me was given during the time I asked that question, and now after the hammer she still thinks I'm town though albiet more suspicious.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:27 am

Post by Doctor »

Noticed that as well tracker, but you have to admit that although irregular his posts are a bit meaty.
As for who I expect now... Well although Doctor has done well to explain away any suspicions, he isn't off my radar. My previous (and first) game saw the same situation, and in that game it was scum who quickhammered and came back with 'omg I'm so sorry, I didn't know'. And scum got away with it until the town PR's claimed.
@Dimaba

While I know there is still suspicion running rampant on me, this feels like you are basically saying that if someone else hits me, that you'll hop on the wagon, while leaving yourself free to throw suspicion on other people in the event that I turn up townie.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Doctor »

First of all you say we will vote you...what do you control the way the town votes? Or did you possibly mean something else entirely. Regardless thats not the issue at hand.

I don't recally attempting to get people to explain their actions a bit better to be scummy I rather feel this is attempting to get peoples opinions, and actions out into the open and a little more clearer, I'm merely pointing out the inconcistencies and weak points, and seeing if people hold water.

However your attempt to silence me here I'd say is quite scummy, ive not voted anyone and I've not attempted wagoning people I've merely pointed out weakpoints, and here you are threatining to rally a wagon on me if I continue? One could assume this as attempting someone who is trying to reveal information to the town.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Doctor »

If you get hit on I won't be jumping on the wagon. I believe your explanation and the rest of your behaviour has been above suspicion, but past experience does keep me from being 100% convinced you are town. That's what I was saying.
Fair enough. I didn't mean to make that out to seem as much of an attack as a mere point into a possibility or inconsistency, for that I apologize.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Doctor »

Im sorry I typoed
It was intended to read

One could assume this as attempting to silence someone who is trying to reveal information to the town.

At any rate I did it again?
If you do something suspicious again, we are more likely to vote you.
Sounds very much like a threat to me, maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it feels that way especially with the context of the rest of the post criticizing me for merely pointing out weakpoints.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Doctor »

Tracker if i was taking any of this serously you would proably see alot of cursing trust me :P Maybe its the way I word things that sounds aggresive, or upset sorry, but I am attempting to defend myself here, sorry it if it appears im taking it too seriously.

Secondly fair enough chronos, and yeah I understand that much, I don't think anyone should expect to get off scott free after a hammer like that.

Try not to take my reading into things too literally I mean just to point out weakpoints in arguements and see how it goes from there its not meant to be attacks on anyone. I actually have been trying to point out strong areas as well, if you didn't noticed I defended Dimaba agaisnt tracker's scrutiny.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Doctor »

Well this conversation is going nowhere fast it seems. Both of you are guilty of what you accuse the other of doing. So I think I'll stir up the beehive a little today.

@eas and Dimaba, why have you two been so focused on each other these last few posts, you have both at least admitted to some degree of hipocrasy, argueing about it isn't getting the town nowhere, lets move on, lest we fall into stagnation letting the scum hide behind this.

@rayfrost
your vote has been on tracker some time now, and you state its because he is the most scummy in your eyes. I realize he had some mistakes in day one, but I'd say its been relieved somewhat, and some can be attributed to noobish actions.

I'm just getting the feeling your sticking to the weaker targets, because you havn't really added much about tracker(correct me if im wrong, iIcould be forgetting something.)

I was wondering if you had any other reasons other than what happened early day one.

@lordchronos you seem to be one of the more active posters, and I wonder what you think the scummiest thing you have seen so far has been and from who?(not counting my own screwup I realize thats probably No.1)

@yos I'd like to ask you the same thing.

@Dimaba what is your personal stance on the other players and reasons why, surely you have some personal suspicions of others that may not be attributed to what has been said by the other members of the town, I'd like to hear them.

@eas same thing as dimaba here, I understand your suspicions currently rest on him, but how is it for everyone else and what reasons ?
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Doctor »

LordChronos wrote:@Doctor

Discounting your quickhammer, I find that it is hard to pick any one most scummy thing. Possibly your putting words in others' mouths? Possibly dimaba's contradictory actions?

@easjo

Okay, I can do that.

Yosarian: Looks town to me. He posts insightful content and scumhunts.

RayFrost: More townish than scummy. Seems a little aggressive some times.

Tracker: Not sure, he has defended himself fairly well and done some scumhunting, possibly town.

easjo: Slightly scummy. Her posts just don't sit well with me.

dimaba: Hypocrite. Not sure as far as scum/town, though leaning a very little bit toward scum. He seems to me to just be busy, but it could be scum lurking.

Doctor: Probably more scummy than anyone else right now. The combination of the quickhammer on cdubs and the constant throwing words in people's mouths makes me suspicious.
I don't recall throwing words into other peoples mouths, I have asked questions prodding into things others have said, but nowhere have i stated or claimed thats what they said only stating what it could mean, why does poking people where it hursts count as scummy?

Actually I do belive that is considered scum hunting, trying to learn more about how they act and react, learning what they really mean, and as I've stated before I'm mearly poking at the weakpoints in what others say to see if they hold water.

FOS LordChronos
His constant bashing of my scumhunting tactics, however seemingly agressive, are still providing useful information to the town depending on how the others defend. I think you are merely trying to silence me using my accidental hammer as good standing ground
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:24 am

Post by Doctor »

and his FoS-reasoning on Chronos seems a little farfetched atm, but I'm thinking town.
Thats why its merely a finger of suspicion and not a vote, since my mistake I've decided to be a bit more conservative on my votes, to not make the same mistake again.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:53 am

Post by Doctor »

Vote: Lordchronos

Same reasons for my FOS, he is the most suspicious too me and we are inching closer and closer to the deadline, of course if something else comes up this is subject to change easily.

One thing I would like to add to my case against LC is that while this is just speculation on my part, its possible he was Role fishing when he repetedly asked why I was attacking some of you like rayfrost.

While its just speculation I would like to point out that possibilty that I thought about at work last night.

Personally despite I think its very anti-town to minimize the information inflow to the town by attacking someones attempt to bring more information to the light.

On a side note, this has been quite dead recently, so everyone who do you think are the scummiest, and why, It would be nice to see some new info on why instead of "he said/shesaid" but not required of course just asking.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Doctor »

A no lynch would probably be bad, but thats assuming if we lynch we will get scum, if we mislynch, and then the scum nightkill then we are 3 to 2 while if we don't lynch at all its 4 to 2 but if we screw that day up its all over.

Personally I think we should lynch I think the towns chances are better as is, which is why I'm asking suspicions and reasonings, I think there should be an agreement.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Doctor »

Dimaba is second on my suspicion list, but as I've said chronos is my most suspicious and moving my vote I feel is unnessecary.

but besides that I dont know, he has claimed townie, but anyone in their right mind would, so I dont know to belive it or not being an automatic response.

As far as powerrole goes, I could understand why he would want to keep it on the downlow. If he is a PR, I'm iffy on if he should claim that, while it could save his life, it might be lost in the Night if we dont have a doctor, or if the doctor dosn't belive him.

So I'm still on the fence if he should claim or not if he has a different role.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Doctor »

Thanks for clarifying Yos, that just shows my inexperience haha.

And to answer you, he has repeatedly spoken out agaisnt my "putting words in other peoples mouths" or rather just poking at what people say seeing how it works agaisnt them and measuring their responses.

Scumhunting if im not mistaken, yet he seems to be following popular votes and not contributing a whole lot, cept against me which its all just quit putting words in others mouths thats scummy.

Last time I checked mearly prodding peoples soft point for information and reactions isn't scummy its quite the opposite, and could provide useful info to the town, and it just feels he was trying to rally people agaisnt me to silence me using my mislynch as a strong foundation.

He could be an Over zeleous towny thinking everything I say is just a lie going only off my mislynch, or he could be scum trying to capitalize on popular votes, because as soon as people started voting dimaba he jumped on that and started practically ignoring me.

Im leaning towards the latter in my assumptions, but thats just that my assumptions.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Doctor »

let me clarify here
cept against me which its all just quit putting words in others mouths thats scummy.
except agianst me, which he is saying that all I'm doing is putting words in other peoples mouths, saying that its scummy.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:05 am

Post by Doctor »

Im unsure about it, while dimaba was on my suspicion list, i still wanted more info from him, but whats done is done, all we can do is wait.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Doctor »

I would rather wait till later in the day to do this, heck I didn't want to do this at all without having found scum, unfortunatly I failed on this front, and since its Lynch or lose today.

I'm the cop

I've investigated tracker the first night who came up innocent.
And secondly I investigated Lord Chronos last night whom also came up innocent.

So chronos I apologize.

Now, my fellowtownspeople might be upset with this claim, but I'm only doing so to get us possibly on the right track during this day.

So chronos I would like to call a truce over our misunderstanding.

Now out of the 3 Yosarian has been the most pro-town, but that dosn't mean hes our townie, but I've gotten the most vibe from him.

Ray ive had slight suspicions on for a little while but i thought it was possible he was a overzeleous townie, and eas still has the same issues dimaba went through.

This is gonna be a long day.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #350 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:11 am

Post by Doctor »

don't worry, town, I'll save you all!
Ray im sorry to say you've not done much but follow the wagons all game, tall claim:P

Eas, as im sure everyones not sure if im telling the truth im also unsure if you are, can I ask why you protected me and yos?

and to bolstier my claim some, reread some of my older stuff. I was fairly suspicious of tracker until day 2 where Basically dropped any of my personal suspicion and began defending him some(save for a few lies just to keep the scum from thinking i really was the cop and these were just mentioned in passing), and focused on others specifically lordC, now im no longer suspicious of him.

Also I had a bout of paranoia agaisnt Lordc when i suspected him of also role phishing against me.

Now chronos, ironically your the only person here I can trust
whether you trust me enough is the question.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #354 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Doctor »

Guess it guys, come on.

Should be painfully obvious.
Withholding information from the town, bad idea regardless if its incriminating on me, I would like to hear it.

Chronos, I do happen to agree with you not because hes interested in me, I had suspicions on him early on, before you called me on it and got me focused on you.

When i mislynched he just said he really didnt like it and voted me, when he learned I was under suspicion but people wern't ready to lynch me that early he quickly swapped votes to the next most suspicious person.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Doctor »

Edit: He didnt add why he didn't like it might i add.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Doctor »

So here is the deal, Ray i think you are scum you have done NOTHING this entire game, and now you are attempting to discredit my claim with circumstantial evidence at best.

You have also claimed to go reread the entire thread twice now once before and you came back with NOTHING.

Second Eas and Yos, both of you are a bit confusing too me atm, you both could be doctor but one of you is definatly scum.

Ive gotten a doctor vibe from yos earlier when he talked about roles claiming to keep from being lynched, but it could have been role fishing as well, eas you have that wrap with dimaba about the hipocrasy still on your back.

not to mention youve posted 5 times, only one containing real content in the last few posts.

Yos has contributed quite alot more to the town, but that dosnt make him town. He is the most experienced here if im not mistaken, which could allow him to blend in better.

Personally im leaning towards Ray, Eas, but Ray, Yos is possible too.

Chronos I would appreciate your input before I go onward, currently i support taking out ray, BUT I COULD BE WRONG, he just could be a very poor town.

I have been wrong twice on both my main suspicions such far, and I dont wish to make the same mistake again, I'd rather have soem imput.

FOS Rayfrost
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Doctor »

not to mention youve posted 5 times, only one containing real content in the last few
*was aimed at rayfrost excuse me*
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Doctor »

Eh, I'm not confirmed scum.

Lynch yos.

When he flips scum, you can 'investigate' me to see I'm town

See thats the thing, youve been hopping around on who to lynch with no real reasons here all day, I'll vote yos when I feel he is suspicious enough too lynch.

Theres also the very real possibility of me being NKed and not getting that chance ray, since I've claimed cop I'm a very real target, and if there is a doctor there is a role blocker, one of us will get blocked the other nked simple as that.

Im simply not gonna vote someone because they think I should with no real reasoning, I am asking for chronos' opinion but imnot gonna follow him in on a vote unless he personally has a good reason for it either.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Doctor »

there is also the possibility that both yos and Eas are fake claiming doc to gain credit, and that ray is a townie, im not gonna rule this out.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #379 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Doctor »

Im inclined to agree with that sentiment, though I was leaning for ray myself.

Is that a good to go *dont wanna jump the gun*
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Doctor »

Welp...lets hope to god we are right
Vote: Easjo682
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #401 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Doctor »

Le sigh, Good job yos you played that pretty well I had my suspicions but suspicions on others were far greater, and yeah I was pretty upset when i got on to find tracker dead haha.

unfortunatly if chronos hadnt stepped in and raised my suspicion i would have investigated ray that night
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #403 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Doctor »

Eh I had one but i ignored it for stronger scumtells imo, the double protect on you ray made me really wary.
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #406 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Doctor »

When i lynched cdubs, i nearly shat myself. I was so effing confused because i was like wasn't i the third vote.

I cursed at myself or like 20 or 30 minutes. I thought i was getting Nked like asap day 2
Doctor
Doctor
Townie
Doctor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #407 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Doctor »

*lynched
Doctor