Newbie 940 - Game over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:28 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

Hey all, this is my first game on mafiascum.

My first action will be

Vote: Die Prediger

Cause someone with the name of die simply can't be trusted!
... People were right it seems....
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:06 am

Hrmmm these past few hours have been interesting. Though I'd like to hear the other players soon.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:25 am

@Newer players
It's my understanding that nobody here is in their first game ever. What mistakes did you make in your previous games, if any, and what did you learn from them?
This is my first game ever technically, I played a game of drug dealer once with a group of about 15 or so people... though I don't think that counts.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:47 am

Well I threw in the RVS on die initally so I feel I've contributed a tiny bit : P. (Though I will be a little busy this week until Thursday night because of some upcoming tests.)
I do hope you include yourself on that list. Here's a question for you to help you in that process; Whom do you currently find most scummy and why?
I guess I would currently say die but only in the slightest. Simply from his reaction to your questioning. If die ended up getting lynched and it was shown he was a townie (Death's show whom that person was, right?) Then I would be somewhat suspicious of you and no. You for starting the flame against him and no for the vote with no reason.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:00 am

Why is Pulindar not on your list of people to suspect if Die flips town?
I think because its a what if scenario, he may have been added on (for me he just seemed to be hopping on and agreeing with you?). But since die hasn't been lynched and didn't flip town... and because pulindar unvoted first, he wasn't added.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:29 am

Thor actually unvoted first...
Just looked.... not sure how i missed that... well umm.... you are right... my apologies... (doing this while at work study is not good..)

Well that changes my mind completely, I'm gonna say I'm still slightly suspicious of die and no and that's it.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:53 pm

So, if I understand you correctly - someone starting a lynch wagon (me) = potential suspect.
The target of a lynch wagon (Die) = potential suspect
Guy who just "hopped on" a lynch wagon without providing his reasons (Pulindar) = not a suspect

Am I missing something here, or do you actually believe this? If you believe this why do you believe that scum wouldn't want to just sort of agree with someone and hop on a lynch wagon without saying why?
Your missing the if scenario... it all depended on if die was lynched and if he was really a townie or mafia. I right now slightly suspect die (keyword slightly) from his reactions. If he was lynched and was a townie i would have suspected you and no and slightly suspect pulindar. If he was lynched and wasn't a townie i wouldn't suspect you, maybe no, and maybe pulindar. Originally i thought pulindar was first to unvote which is why i was a bit suspicious of you However i have been corrected (i missed you unvoting first (i blame work))... though now i feel you are just being aggressive to find mafia and at the least seem like a good townie.

Overall i'm slightly suspicious of die and no at the moment.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:15 pm

@ Die (heheh.. post 69.... sorry)
Die Prediger wrote:But maybe you are scum enough to pile on vote and take someone to L-3, right Thor?

After one post youre capable to know who is or not scum? Or youre just trying to convince the townies to lynch one of them randomly while you and your scum teammate escapes?

unvote
Vote Thor
It was simply your reaction in retaliation that got my attention and i just have a slight gut suspicion of you is all. I don't strongly feel that you are, i just didn't like the response with voting right back at him and such.
If you suspect someone and are on a wagon (as you were/are with Die) and the target is lynched and flipped town...why in the universe would you suspect all the people on that wagon if you believed the person you were voting for seemed suspicious? Yeah, scum vote town but it is a sad truth in this game that town vote town quite a bit too. Unless you can justify something about the way they acted in getting on the wagon that is scummy, simply being on the wagon of a townie lynch is not scummy.

@Thor I didn't really join the wagon.. i was on the wagon when it got started through my RVS If die did got lynched and he was townie.. i would have suspected you a bit and no, and slightly pul. You for pushing it the most, no for having no reason. I don't mean that I would full on believe you two to be mafia. I would just be more... aware and critical of your posts so to speak. I would slightly be suspicious of pul for the bandwagoning. When I say suspicious... let me be clear... I'd say 30 percent suspicious of you and no and 15 percent of pul. Get what I mean?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:18 pm

now i feel you are just being aggressive to find mafia

Laughing Dear sir, if you think I'm aggressive you should wait and see some of the fellows from the "regular" Mafia games here. I'm a pussycat.

As currently stands - clearly [no] is working hard to dig himself a nice hole but I'm still getting such newbish vibes off of him it is hard to read clearly. I'm lukewarm about the timing of Jerako's vote and that right after his claimed need to assess more he promptly hops on what is clearly the hottest wagon around.

The way I see this is that Thor is actually asking questions well, and being pretty laid back. He's addressing issues, but not pushing them harder than he feels they need to be pushed. In all honesty I think he's playing a nice soft game of Mafia so far, getting you guys more used to the climate.

Oh I'm not saying aggressive in a bad way at all. I rather enjoy it and i like the climate of it and I think I would enjoy an even more extreme climate if it occurred.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Hello all, sorry for the late start.
Hello nacho :D, I forgive you

I'm helpful, and don't call me scum just because I'm the IC Razz
I think nacho is scum and needs to be lynched asap!!!

:P
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:03 am

Maybe it's just me but I do feel a bit suspicious still of no. If he didn't have 3 votes on him already I would have thrown my vote on him. A mistake of a fourth vote without reason just seems too much of a mistake to be blamed on newbieness alone. I don't believe I would have done it if I was in the same spot and this is my first game. I feel it's one of two things, maybe it is just a newbie mistake... or its a newbie scum mistake. Since we aren't anywhere near our deadline I'm going to hold off and see how this plays out.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:48 am

because you'll invariably be hearing this a lot in the regular forum. Most players prefer that you have an avatar so they can associate the picture with the actions. I personally am indifferent but it's something to consider.

I'm lazy in editing a picture to be made into an avatar... but if i come across a silver bullet avatar pic... i'll use that
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:53 am

but people will confuse me with you... and then all havok will be brought loose
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:58 am

well if people cant tell the difference between bibarel and bidoof then....
heheheh i'd be what you'd strive to be... heheheh
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:16 am

Where the hell is hiphop... can i prod him?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:51 am

Also, hi Nacho, I helped lynch you once.

Classic welcome
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:26 pm

@silverbullet - your last two posts contained no scumhunting (and I looked twice, wearing glasses even) here's a question to help you out; do you currently think [no]'s vote that put Die at L-1 was due to newbiness or due to scumminess, and why is that?
Hahahaha yeah i was feeling lighthearted. Alright for your second question... i feel like it was noobiness in being scum... though it could just be plain ol noobiness. i think its more "hey... i'm mafia... hey die has 3 votes... i'll throw a vote real fast and hope my mafia partner (or somebody else) throws the lynching vote!" If this situation is true... i somewhat suspect hiphop simply because the quick lynch didn't occur and hip hasn't done anything yet. I'm not feeling 100 percent on this though so i'm holding off and waiting what the overall opinion is and such.
Still, I have yet to die. and my win ratio is improving as I play too. Just got a perfect town win. Smile
Just curious... how do you get a perfect town win? doesn't one townie have to die at least? Or do you mean you lynched the two mafias in 2 days
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:53 pm

In fact my reaction was about a L-3 on ME, not SOMEONE. So it was not about my votes, but about the votes on ME.
I think no is referring to your intial rvs vote die
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Alright here's my thoughts on everything so far... (more of a note to myself but i figure you will all enjoy reading).

Right now I am suspicious of no for his vote on die (again could have just been a noobie mistake). I am also somewhat suspicious of die a little bit in that his actions and retorts in the beginning seemed a little bit paranoid.

I don't have much of a suspicion of others, though hiphop is on my watch list and I feel that perhaps die would have gotten lynched had hiphop been around.

I was going to type a couple of if this happens scenarios but decided against it in that it could be useful for the scum to manipulate my opinions.

I think my vote is still on die... and I'll keep it there since it doesn't seem like it will be too harmful until I get back on sometime tomorrow.

Time for me to sleep, good night.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:02 am

Something about sb999 seems off to me, but I can't quite put my finger on it yet
Hahaha I think it's cause i've been both serious and not so throughout different times?

Either way, would you like to ask me some questions? I'll be glad to answer them to clear up or enable you to get a better read on me.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:16 am

AurorusVox wrote:I think your FoSes and setting up of lynches (through your "If x, then y" statements) is a little scummy. It's what is putting a thorn in my side with you. Can you tell me what your opinion is on setting up lynches and what drawbacks you see with setting up multiple FoSes?
Well right now I am playing this as some people play a game of chess... predicting all the moves and how to react with it. (I unfortunately do not play chess at all like that... :( ). I'm deciding against posting more of these if x then y statements because it could be an easy way for the scum to manipulate me if they wish.

Now I am going to assume that for your question about multiple lynches and FoSes (fingers of suspicion right?) is in correlation with my if statements. Setting them up in this way has a few drawbacks. As stated before if I reveal them they could be manipulated... they may also not stick depending on the circumstances and I could be later criticized for that.

Hope I interpreted your question correctly. If I didn't, could you rephrase them so that I better understand it?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:23 am

AurorusVox wrote:Though, perhaps, the joking is helping you to maintain a middle-ground. Doesn't look like you want to make a stand; this is bolstered by the fact that you've given FoSes in pairs. Do you think this is a fair criticism?
The joking helps me to feel involved while not much is going on. I am not looking to make a stand (I'm thinking you mean like Thor has been.) as I am not sure how to approach asking people questions and I feel that Thor has been doing a good job with that. I don't really recall giving many FoSes except for towards no and die which I have had for awhile (and was slightly toward hiphop since he hadn't been active much). The exception being when I misread the posts regarding the votes on die when he was almost lynched. The criticism is fine and quite true (if i interpreted it correctly).
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:19 am

what is your feeling about how thus far all the scumhunting has been focused on the 'newbie' players and not on the 'experienced' players?
I have a feeling that that is how most games of this sort normally go since us newbie players are more likely to shed a tell vs an experienced player. It was no's actions in and of itself that put him up on the chopping block and it was die's reaction toward you that (at least for me) put him up on the chopping block. I think that day one will end with one of the two getting lynched (of course nothing is certain). I think day two will have a more general scumhunting of everyone, especially if whoever is lynched ends up flipping townie.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:14 am

Well I'm strongly feeling suspicious of no... i think we discovered him... lol though i might be wrong.. but yeah.
So you see no reason to maybe try to scumhunt the more experienced players now?
Oh I fully see reasons to try to scumhunt more experienced players, I have absolutely no read on hiphop and nacho as they haven't posted much.
I'm pressuring you about scumhunting because I'm not feeling a lot from your actions thus far. As a second question - whom do you feel you are investigating right now (and while we're at it, why)?
I completely agree I haven't really been getting much from my actions and I have done this purposely... for one (as stated before I believe) I'm new and am not sure how to pursue it, and right now I'm more watching your investigations. With no looking for a replacement... i feel like it's a mega sign but I will wait as to everyone else's thoughts before starting an action.

It's funny that you mention this though as I was thinking of posting messages toward everyone so far to perhaps stir some things up and get some reads of my own (meaning from my actions) though I will pause this for now in reaction to no's replacing.

Actually... one question to all.

@Everyone Do you find no's replacement as scummy, and do you think he should be lynched asap? If so/not why?

(I feel I'll be asked the same thing so here's my answer) I find it very scummy... I do think he should be lynched.. but I'd like to hear your opinions before making any actions.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:09 am

Is it such a sin to be lazy and a nub thor? : (
Why should [no] replacing out affect your drive to get reads on other players? Especially since you specifically mentioned two players who you have no read on - that seems something you should be trying to solve proactively rather then sitting back and hoping someone will do it for you. If you lack a read or you feel someone isn't doing something they should - then *you* should do something about it.
[no] replacing out makes me suspicious of no the most. (I'm going one lynch at a time) When day 2 rolls around I can try to get reads on others (we are still far away from the deadline)... this is especially true if no turns out to flip town. The NK of day 1 may also shed some useful information... or at the least give some more info.

If [no] replacing out is a "mega-sign" why do you need others to move first? Shouldn't you move, so you can show us the "mega-sign" and lead the way to lynching the scum?

I'm a noob, I don't want to shoot the gun before everyone put their opinion in, I wanted to see if everyone else was in agreement with it or not. Since you unvoted no and put yours on me I'll switch mine up to no. I feel like it's a mega sign that he replaced but other than that and the initial vote he made on die way back when, I don't have much evidence. Jerako seems to have made some good arguments though.

Unvote: Vote: [No]

[quote[Otherwise you appear to be trying to sit quietly in the background and add very little so as to avoid being read. [/quote]

Me being cautious and not taking the reigns has made you suspicious of me, that is fine. I agree that I'm sitting back quietly (in the sense that I haven't been doing much scumhunting and have only been voicing my opinion).

If you mean I've been sitting quietly in the background doing nothing... I will have to disagree with you there and would frankly be a little frustrated with that implication. I have made my presence and opinion known and have also answered any questions that were asked of me. If my answers don't enable you to get a read on me, i apologize and don't know what else to say. As I said to lemon, feel free to ask me any other questions that you feel would give you a better read. But don't suspect me for being somewhat indecisive and not on a full blown attack on anyone.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:13 pm

Why are scum more likely to replace out then town?
When did I say this?
In this situation thor no has been getting "attacked" for awhile, he's attempted answering the questions but seems to have given up. In my mind he's realized that he's more or less probably going to get lynched thus giving up on the game. That doesn't ALWAYS mean that anyone who replaces MUST be scum. Don't put words in my mouth.
"Hai guyz, I'll be reactive but no will due hunting for scummorz. do n0t suspectz me! kthxbye."

Town wins when we catch scum. You answering questions might help others catch scum. You actually helping to catch scum while also answering questions will be even better though, yes?
Thor... as I have stated before this is my first game. I am not sure how to go about scumhunting fully (nor do I feel fully confident in my scumhunting ability). I've been observing your method and arguments developed by others. I agree completely that it helps to help catch scum... but you don't seem to understand... I AM NOT FULLY SURE HOW TO CATCH SCUM. I suspect no and die as I have stated many times already. I'm more sure about no now. These are based off of reactions caused by YOU AND OTHERS. I like analyzing the discussions and putting in my thoughts which is what I have been doing.

Also, your idea of waiting till Day 2 to scumhunt on 4 of the players seems insane. Why should we wait when we can begin scumhunting them now?
AGAIN you put words in my mouth, I said I would start scumhunting the others after the events of the night and new day (if I end up surviving...). The reason is that I have quite a few theories if no flips either way and who the scum decides to try to kill during the night. I think I'll be able to read a bit from those events.

NOWHERE DO I SAY WE, I think it's a fine idea to scumhunt the other players now as well but as I have stated time and time again... (and you can't seem to get it through your thick skull, or are simply ignoring it)... I am not sure how to go about scumhunting. I have an idea but again I'm not fully confident in it yet.

Thor, stop putting words in my mouth, I speak for myself not as a leader.
Also don't summarize a quote like you did with the uber noob speak "hai guyz blah blah blah" It pisses me off and as I said its fine that you suspect me and I hope you eventually get a solid good read on me and actually attack others as well.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Here's my small attempt at scumhunting cause now i'm a little pissed.

Thor you were the initial one that started the flames on die. Though you did unvote to prevent his lynching, why? Was it from no's no comment vote or another reason? You seemed quite confident initially and had a bit of a power run but you soon stopped and turned the flames on no (and I believe rightfully so). However you more or less believe that no's vote was through newb mistakes and not that scum tells. Am I correct in saying this about you?

Last question for you is, you keep pushing me to scumhunt others... but you yourself just seem to be focusing on one person at a time. First die, then no, now me. Is this just your method to get a read on each person one at a time? If not then why haven't you yourself scumhunted everyone in general? It seems rather hypocritical either way as I haven't even developed a method for scumhunting (your the lovely first test of this).

And finally

Thor : "hai guyz im askin people questionz and acusing peoplez and being the leador! don suspec me cuz im scumhuntin and if im scumhuntin there are no way i am scum!"
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:03 pm

TL:DR version;
What's that mean?
Is it only when they replace out while being attacked that it makes them scum? What is the part about replacing out that is a mega-tell?
No it depends on the conditions. I'm not saying that replacing out is a mega-tell in general. In THIS particular circumstance, [no] was being attacked with rather (I believe) strong arguments against him. He seems to have attempted to answer his questions but only dig himself deeper into a hole. Again this could be noobiness and/or noobiness as scum. I think he figured he was found out... or thought he dug his grave and gave up. The evidence of his vote with no comment along with these is what makes me feel that this is what happened. He replaced out without a reason, frankly why you aren't somewhat concerned about this yourself frightens me a little. What's your take on him replacing and why do you think he replaced? Also I know it's early but whats your read on Sauron and the position he's now been put in?
Sitting back and analyzing can and will be thought of as potential behavior of someone who is flying under the radar. Stating that you are getting all your reads off the work of others is not a totally unreasonable standpoint - but then neither is my stance. We both agree that you haven't been scumhunting, the only question is whether or not it is relevant for me to suggest it is scummy or not.
I agree that your stance isn't unreasonable as well and this is why I had suggested (and you are doing which is fine) asking me questions to get a hopefully better read on me. The second question is up to you.

I would advocate asking them questions that pertain to their actions, that's my usual style. I also know a few players who get very serious analyzing voting patterns and/or activity levels. I also know players who just go off gut reads, vote people, and gauge reactions.

If you believe you have an idea of how to scumhunt, I would suggest going with that one as it will probably be at least personally comfortable for you.
I think I'll end up having a mixed style and your suggestion is taken. My attempt with you makes me feel a bit more confident with it.
Also don't summarize a quote like you did with the uber noob speak "hai guyz blah blah blah" It pisses me off

Seeing as how this is a game, consider the request honored. I will caution you though - if you find me abrasive and difficult to deal with you may have a rough time in other game threads.
To be honest I don't really mind it much, I was heated with what I initially believed you putting words in my mouth (I take that back now though as you clarified the questions more clearly). I haven't felt you to be abrasive or difficult (... yet : P) and I feel that any rough times i have with threads may just end up in me including a bit of anger... and the occasional cuss (if that's allowed?). It makes the game quite a bit interesting though in a good way. (Also it felt good doing the same thing to you heh)

Do you think i should have tried to lynch him right then?
Nope, I agree with your reasoning as it was way too early to do it.
Actually I feel I've also scumhunted Pulindar, the Lemon, and have shot cannon over the bow of both Nacho and hiphop though neither have yet returned/responded to allow me to delve deeper into them. You agree I've scumhunted Die and [no] as well as yourself. A vote is not the only way to scumhunt, as I have said.
Oh I never thought a vote was the only way to scumhunt. I guess my question is that "the flames" have been on die, no, and now me (so to speak)... will the flames eventually reach pul and the lemon? Or have do you feel that you have already put them under the flames and felt that they were ok for now? If you did may I ask how you came to this conclusion? Also Jerako seems to have been skipped (just pointing it out, no criticism meant).
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Frightened? Why? I don't consider replacing out a scumtell. I see people replace out of games constantly and have never seen a connection betwixt and between it and being scum. If you want me to be worried about the scumtell you need to convince me of its worth. My suspicion is he didn't like the pressure and wasn't feeling as though the game was fun - it also may have been a departure for personal reasons. Neither likelihood results in him being scum any more then it results in him being town. Hence, in my opinion, it is a null tell. A tell that signifies neither scum nor town activity.
Frightened more meaning suspicious. I am glad to see your opinion of no and why you believe he left.
I'm sure you'll discover your own contented mix eventually...or have a psychotic breakdown.
I can't help but smile at the thought of me going ballistic on someone... heheheheh
Why shouldn't you criticize me if you feel I haven't scumhunted Jerako? Personally I disagree with this assessment, but I see no reason for it not to worry you if you believe it to be true and believe I have scumhunted everyone else.
I was more mentioning that you had forgotten Jerako in your post is all.
I will say there are a few players of whom I would be more comfortable lynching then others. I am willing to discuss them and those reasons more so then discussing why I may or may not have cleared anyone or what tells I consider townish at this particular point.
I'll ask then whom the players are that you'd feel most comfortable lynching and why.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Why?
Well I wanted to know your reasons as to why you believed no left... and you told me... so... that's why i'm glad.
You first-most as I find certain of your actions to be appeasing in nature, and you seem to be more focused on trying to look non-scummy then you are in trying to look for scum.
Could you elaborate more as to my appeasing nature? On the second part I think the main reason is again because I didn't feel confident in my ability in scumhunting and I guess encouraging questions when suspicion of me was mentioned. Fair enough.

Could you make a prediction as to who you think will end up being lynched on day 1?

Also
@ All Others: What do you think of the recent events that have taken place? No's replacement and me and thor's little talk?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:54 am

I think I'm going to go with going ballistic with this reply.

silverbullet999 wrote:
[no] replacing out makes me suspicious of no the most. (I'm going one lynch at a time) When day 2 rolls around I can try to get reads on others (we are still far away from the deadline)... this is especially true if no turns out to flip town. The NK of day 1 may also shed some useful information... or at the least give some more info.
The first sentence I just addressed. Wow, I can't believe he just said that. Contradiction it is. Tell me SB, you can practice with this one, what is wrong with the bolded? Here is my opinion. You have decided on a lynch, and you comment that the deadline is far away. Here is some newbie advice. If everybody did what you just did, there would be zip dicussion. Why? because everybody already has their lynch set. We would lose 2 weeks of info? Do you really want something like that to happen? I made one post and you already decided [no] is the lynch. OK. Good Job. Do you want anymore sarcasm? You know what? The rest of the day may shred info, yet you want the lynch. Do you think it is right that some people try so hard to find scumtells, why others have already thrown in the towel. If you are not going to scumhunt, than if you are not scum already than you might as well as be. Certaintly would not want you in lylo. I already have my vote so here you go fos. I refuse to take my vote off of someone who has yet to respond to a case i laid down. Lastly you dive head first into wifom Let's say die was scum and he killed me. Why? i was pressuring him to hard, but let's say he was not scum and i was still killed. Obviously scum wanted us to think die is scum. Get it?
YOU ARE TAKING MY BOLDED FULLY OUT OF CONTEXT. Perhaps if you actually kept reading you would see what was truly meant by that. WHEN I SAID I WAS GOING ONE LYNCH AT A TIME IT WAS IN RELATION TO SCUMHUNTING! THE REASON I MENTION THAT IS THAT THERE IS STILL TIME FOR THE DEADLINE IS BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO SHOOT THE GUN (WHICH WAS THE NEXT FUCKING PARAGRAPH). NOWHERE HAVE I FUCKIN SAID HEY GUYS I STRONGLY FEEL THAT [NO] IS SCUM LET'S LYNCH HIM ASAP. WE STILL HAVE TWO WEEKS OF INFO AS YOU SAID AND THIS WAS THE MAIN FUCKING REASON I DIDN'T GO AND VOTE HIM TO PUT HIM ONE VOTE AWAY.

Ditto. Yeah, what he said. By the way that style never works. It is so anti-town. Fence sitting? Ha! wish I could do that as scum?
YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT I'VE EXPLAINED THIS MULTIPLE TIMES ALREADY, ITS MY FUCKING FIRST GAME AND I WASN'T FULLY SURE HOW TO FUCKING START SCUMHUNTING.
So you wanted to follow the town and go with the flow? Nice. Easiest scum tell in the book. i can tell you didn't want to put your neck on the line for town,
and spread your opinion.
You got one thing right you are a noob. And i am leaning noob scum.
IVE BEEN STATING MY OPINION THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE FUCKING GAME YOU IGNORANT FUCK.

READ THE FUCKING POSTS BEFORE YOU FUCKING MAKE ACCUSATIONS YOU LURKING CUNT (THIS BEING ONLY YOUR SECOND FUCKING POST). ALSO ANSWER THOR'S QUESTIONS THAT HE SHOT AT YOU AWHILE BACK.

-end of anger

First off my thought of the replacement of no seems to have been off with the majority and I believe I'm just making a newbie assumption so I'll now not take into consideration the replace-tell that I thought was there. Nonetheless [no]'s earlier actions still have me slightly suspicious of him so I'll keep my vote on him. Other than that... anger felt good... haha
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:01 am

THE REASON I MENTION THAT IS THAT THERE IS STILL TIME FOR THE DEADLINE IS BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO SHOOT THE GUN (WHICH WAS THE NEXT FUCKING PARAGRAPH).
Edit (Because I KNOW hiphop will be confused) THE REASON THAT I MENTION THAT THERE IS ...
End of Edit
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:23 am

Also on the subject of contradictions...
The first sentence I just addressed. Wow, I can't believe he just said that. Contradiction it is. Tell me SB, you can practice with this one, what is wrong with the bolded? Here is my opinion. You have decided on a lynch, and you comment that the deadline is far away. Here is some newbie advice. If everybody did what you just did, there would be zip dicussion. Why? because everybody already has their lynch set. We would lose 2 weeks of info? Do you really want something like that to happen? I made one post and you already decided [no] is the lynch. OK. Good Job. Do you want anymore sarcasm? You know what? The rest of the day may shred info, yet you want the lynch. Do you think it is right that some people try so hard to find scumtells, why others have already thrown in the towel. If you are not going to scumhunt, than if you are not scum already than you might as well as be. Certaintly would not want you in lylo. I already have my vote so here you go fos. I refuse to take my vote off of someone who has yet to respond to a case i laid down. Lastly you dive head first into wifom Let's say die was scum and he killed me. Why? i was pressuring him to hard, but let's say he was not scum and i was still killed. Obviously scum wanted us to think die is scum. Get it?
This paragraph more or less states I am being way to aggressive.

I'm a noob, I don't want to shoot the gun before everyone put their opinion in, I wanted to see if everyone else was in agreement with it or not.
So you wanted to follow the town and go with the flow? Nice. Easiest scum tell in the book. i can tell you didn't want to put your neck on the line for town, and spread your opinion. You got one thing right you are a noob. And i am leaning noob scum.

silverbullet999 wrote:
If you mean I've been sitting quietly in the background doing nothing... I will have to disagree with you there and would frankly be a little frustrated with that implication. I have made my presence and opinion known and have also answered any questions that were asked of me. If my answers don't enable you to get a read on me, i apologize and don't know what else to say. As I said to lemon, feel free to ask me any other questions that you feel would give you a better read. But don't suspect me for being somewhat indecisive and not on a full blown attack on anyone.
Ditto. Yeah, what he said. By the way that style never works. It is so anti-town. Fence sitting? Ha! wish I could do that as scum?
and here you more or less say I'm trying to stay in the shadows and go with the flow and not get much attention on me.

Please answer which one you really mean.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:34 am

My reasons were already out there (not believing replacing out is scummy) and also my deduction is still disagreeing with yours. This looks like you're trying to go the friendly route now that the angry route didn't work so much for you.
I'd rather be civil with you as you've asked reasonable questions... don't mistake that as trying to buddy up.
You are almost undoubtedly pushing the barrier or 'reasonable foul language' the board allows. I would suggest you tamp it back. If the game makes you this angry with the way hiphop came at you, you'll probably not enjoy the games here.
Ah... oops? That will be noted... though as I said before the anger is a nice experience and again I am fully enjoying the game. (I could go deeper into explaining this if you like)

(Also could I put smurf instead of legit curses and it's ok?)

He did, actually. (though now he has a brand new shiny one.
Ah i didn't notice it as i quickly glanced over hip's first post, my apologies.
how scummy do you find lurking? Your use of it as a pejorative suggests a certain disdain for it.
Lurking, just like replacing can be done for multiple reasons. It's an ideal spot for scum as they don't risk much in tells. What annoyed me was the lack of knowledge in his attack as he states i'm being too aggressive and then also lurking upon which i let him have a piece of my mind.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:20 am

This sudden outburst of CAPITAL ANGER is uncalled for, and I can certainly see why Thor thinks it's false. It really looks like someone's doing a bit of acting there. Notice how earlier he asked if cussing/getting angry was allowed --- and then, out of the blue, gets really angry...

As for the first part, there's a method i'm going for that I'd rather not reveal... if you want to know though keep asking and i will tell you.

The reason I asked if it was allowed was because I wouldn't have done it if it was against the rules.

Out of the blue though? No, I asked if it was allowed and shortly after I get "attacked" by hiphop, an "attack" that I feel was unknowledgeable (through a lack of him reading the posts fully) and quite unneeded.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:27 am

In the meantime I would like to point out that silverbullet basically just admitted I was correct in reading his angry outbursts as a put on front of emotion. I would like everyone to acknowledge my brilliance at this point. Cookies are always appreciated.
@Thor I'm not entirely sure what you mean when saying this. My replies with you have been authentic... it does annoy me when anyone puts words in my mouth (at least what i initially thought, I cooled down when everything was clarified, thus my "light-heartedness", would have i replied in an angrier outburst with you had i known i could cuss? probably not), and I have a feeling I'll keep getting questioned about the anger outburst with hiph0p (prevent ctrl f?) so I'll reveal it (under this hopefully long enough post so that he ends up skimming it and missing it until it's too late) My hope is to get into a heated argument with hiph0p, and perhaps him slipping some things out in his true rage. I find it a bit random and suspicious the way he just attacked me and seemed to try to start a bandwagon on me (granted he didn't place a vote on me). Maybe his quick glance of my posts made him feel this way... maybe he was egged on by a partner that may/may not be attacking me to join in to try to get me lynched.

I'll give you a cookie, but it's going to be a burnt cookie...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:52 am

SB, either you anger was legitimate, or it was put on (=a method of scumhunting). I don't think you can say its authentic, and also say there was a purpose to it.
my anger which i would label slight... with thor in the one post was legit. with the post toward hiph0p was much more dramatic and a put on... the results of which we won't see..
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:10 am

1.) Why are you not pushing for anything here?
2.) if you could go back would you push for something, and in what direction?
3.) did you realize that both you and Jerako were sounding so confident?
4.) why would you suggest shortening the day before you had a read on everyone?
5.) why in the world do you find replacing scummy?
6.) If I showed you a game where I replaced in as town and was at L-1 and won the game for town would you change your mind?
7.) Why do you feel a single vote would be shooting the gun?
8.) did you realize that you were depending almost entirely on others' arguments?
9.) Do you find it suspicious that Thor is putting blame on everyone but the experienced players?
10.) what do you think about the other experienced players?
11.) do all of the experienced players seem to be agreeing?
12.) do you find Thor putting words in your mouth, possibly misrepresenting you, suspicious?
13.) do you think he is doing it on purpose?
14.) do you think Thor and Jerako being partners is viable?
Good questions though I feel they've been answered before I'll reiterate

1.) I felt too much of a noob to go pushing or as I like to say "attacking" people.
2.) If I could go back, I would have attacked people more in general, and/or maybe joined Thors attacks.
3.) I didn't realize I sounded that confident, It was 50-50 for me more or less.
4.) I didn't suggest it.
5.) Also answered this but my thought was that [no] figured he was found out and/or would end up getting lynched. As also stated before I take that back (It was a noobie assertion).
6.) My mind has already been changed
7.) If I had voted for [no] at the time, he would have been one vote away from getting lynched.
8.) Somewhat yes, as I didn't trust in my scumhunting ability.
9.) Somewhat but then again the noobies are probably easiest to target first. Also the experienced players haven't really done much yet (refrencing nacho and hip)
10.) I wish they would post more.
11.) Agreeing toward what?
12.) No I think they were just not phrased right or I misinterpreted them
13.) Possibly but I don't think so
14.) I could see that as a possibility. That and Thor and hiphop pherhaps as well.

I believe that day 2 generally does have more scum hunting, but only because someone has flipped.
One of the keys I have found is to lynch someone who will answer many questions and is not an unCCed power role.
Generally lynching such a person helps town in the future.
(in relation to the bold) Well... should I take this as you heavily think I'm scum or strongly support me getting lynched?

How does this help town?

No reaction about page 8 so I guess you haven't read it yet?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:14 am

EBWOTP? (close)

About the end of page 8*
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:31 am

Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:I think I'm going to go with going ballistic with this reply.

*SNIP*

Other than that... anger felt good... haha
Another post like this and I'll boot you out of the game. That goes for everyone else as well.

Please reread the Rules post, and focus on the Golden Rule in particular.

I'll get to a Vote Count/prods later tonight.
My apologies, it won't happen again.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:36 am

----------------------------------------------------------------hip
So how is it that when you say in the second paragraph in the second sentence, "when day 2 rolls around I can get a read on others." If you are only going have one read on one player and say you will get reads on others when day 2 rolls around, are you not set in your ways? I don't care if you are a noob(saying so, is nothing, but an AtE) or not, it doesn't matter, you want to lynch Sauron now, without having reads on anyone else. Can you not get reads on people now? If you can get reads on [no] certaintly you can get reads on others. You have an opinion, now what do you think of others?
Not set in my ways. I don't want to lynch Sauron now as he hasn't answered anything yet and what I thought was a mega-tell ([no] replacing) has been refuted and was an assumption that I was wrong about. I can and have gotten some reads (how accurate I do not know) on some people. As for the last part... do you want me to list everyone and say my opinions of them?

i saw the part, that you didn't want to shoot the gun, but tell me, do you believe with as many people voting for [no] and the fact that you didn't have any other reads, that your opinion of [no] was going to change? I have read the posts. What I have stated above is what I believe the posts truly means. That you truly wanted to vote [no] without appearing in any way scummy.
I refute the claim that I had no other reads, I was also suspicious of die at the time for a little bit. My opinion of no has changed as what I said before has been refuted... what I figured was a mega-tell... was not.

post 202- No i don't think you are being aggressive. Thor is being aggressive. You are being passive, by asking everybody what they think before you move. It is like you don't want to do anything that people will bark at you about. Take a look at your case on [no]. You have one thing that he did wrong, and the rest is "I agree with Jer." What exactly do you agree with Jer's case?,
Well thank you for clarifying that up. My case on no was his vote with no reason and his all of a sudden replacing.
Quote:
ok, just because it made sense to me for a moment doesn't mean it was a good reason upon further investigation.

What further investigation, exactly? You said you don't bandwagon without a reason in the very same post you negate your own reason for joining the bandwagon... and then you continue to ride the bandwagon.
This contradiction here is what I agree with.
Do you think that I am intentionally not posting, and/or posting minimal in my posts? Though I have to say that as scum I do lurk.
I am not fully sure if you are intentionally doing it or if you are simply busy. Interesting.
b)scum-hunting
The first should not happen. As for the second, why shouldn't players give their opinion in the matter.
It was my hope in the method that you would retort back rather fast with a reckless post giving me offenses and maybe slipping a few things out that you don't mean to say. I was trying to "escalate" the game with you I suppose but as I was questioned repeatedly of it you were able read my admittance that the reply was a method which has failed rather miserably. I had no problems of the opinions generated from it... I wish however that a response was made from you before others brought this up... and also before I was warned about it.

After reading my post towards you what was your reaction?
Do you agree with my argument that most of the questions you had asked were answered?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------Pul---------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the wiki.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------Thor--------------------------------------------------
Do you find hiphop's second post was him hopping on a bandwagon and trying to support your "flame" on me? Why/Why not?
Would you agree that his questions were similar to yours?
I think this influence could either hurt or help the town, and it tends to depend on whether or not my reads are accurate or not. At the very least if people 'trust' me it does on a basic statistical level help us since I'm not scum so we therefore have a better chance of lynching scum.
What evidence do you have to back yourself up as not being scum besides the play style you are using right now (being leaderlike)?

-------------------------------------------------AV----------------------------------------------
I'm willing to see the (alleged) fruits of his "method" before I do anything specific. I don't think that voting him now (I think this is what you're asking about) will give me any more information at this present time.
As I stated, my method has been fruitless. Do you find yourself agreeing with thor and/or hiphop as each post is made?
Do you feel that thor has been doing a good job with pressure on me?
Do you feel that hiphop has been doing a good job with pressure on me?

--------------------------------------------Die---------------------------------------------------
Could you also answer the two questions above
Do you feel that hiphop and thor make a good team?
You seemed to be suspicious of Thor in previous posts, does that still stand to be true? How will you pursue it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:43 am

Also

Unvote

and
Prod Sauron

I'd like to hear sauron make a response
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:25 pm

-----------------------------------------------------hip
I had three major accusations (you waiting till day two to get reads, wanting to lynch [no] soon, and finding [no] scummy because of a replacement) Only one, the second one, you had withdrawn, before I posted. As for the third one, you didn't withdraw that until after I posted, and the first one you didn't say you had more reads until this last post. The second and third one I can understand, but the first one seems a lot like a scum slip. What was your purpose to make such a statement?
I'm a little confused as to your wording of this. Could you clarify it more? Your first accusation (Thor touched on this) I have already explained.. though you misword it... I wasn't waiting til day two t get reads... I was originally waiting til day two to scumhunt. I refute your second argument as I have said before we aren't near the deadline. The third I agree with and it was a noobie assumption.
Oh, and why do you unvote? Was it because you were called out on it? I find that even more of a scumtell. unvoting because of pressure.
I figured you would be suspicious of it but as at the moment sauron hadn't posted anything yet and the mega-tell disproven. Thus my suspicion is slightly on him but not enough for a vote.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:29 pm

Geez so much to read...

Vote: Die Prediger

Reasons in die's sections
------------------------------------------------------------------------hip
You said that that you will wait to day two to get reads, not scumhunt. Thor touched on the scumhunting part, not the reads part. Getting reads is one of the basics of scum-hunting. So now are you saying that you want to replace the word read to scumhunt. The second and third don't matter to me anymore. If you only have a read on a few players, you can't properly scum hunt. You saying that on day 2 you will get the reads on the rest, says you don't have any on them now. And as i said before the noobie card is nothing but an AtE.
Could you please quote where I say... "I am going to wait to day two to get reads"? I have said that I am going to wait to day two to start scumhunting so I merely assumed that is what you meant. To me getting reads is forming an opinion of people and I do have an opinion of everyone here. It doesn't seem like you'll believe this... do you want me to openly state my take on everyone? Also why do the second and third question no longer matter to you? Is this an agreement that you mistook my words and now agree that I didn't want to lynch [no] asap?

---------------------------------------------------------------------Sauron
Finally, SB never seemed to actually regret making the post, so it's clearly more than a case of someone getting too angry and letting it get the better of them. Scum case alone? Probably not. Strong indicator of a place to examine further? I'd say yes.
I'm not sure what the point of this is as I had revealed my plan and it failed horribly. Do I regret it? Well since it failed sure but I would have done it again if I had a second chance.
Besides, I personally feel like being under strong and violent pressure is probably a better way to learn a lot of aspects of this game than training wheels are.
I completely agree with this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Thor
Yes, and they continue to be so. However, I will say that certain of his explanations of the theory behind his scummy feelings are different in certain ways from my own.
Can you clarify in more detail the differences?
Quote:
What evidence do you have to back yourself up as not being scum besides the play style you are using right now (being leaderlike)?

You're asking me to prove a negative? That seems unproductive.
This was in relation to you stating you are town. Not sure how this is proving a negative though. If you don't have any other evidence just say so.
Okay, my unvote may have been too early, but I thought Die had just dropped Silverbullet at L-1 and am still uneasy about that in Newbie games in general and this one in particular at this point. But it seems he only put him at L-2. That said I want to collect some thoughts on Die and may be looking to move my vote in any case so I'm happy enough being unvoted just at this time.
Well this is unexpected... What would it have mattered if I was at L-1? You say your uneasy about that especially in Newbie game... but why?
I think it was Pulindar who brought up the 'following' question, I've had no worries in that regard yet. It's quite possible we're both correct and SB is scum, in which case it's more worrisome that other people don't agree with us. It's Schrodinger's Cat right at the moment in any case.
Question... if I end up getting lynched, when I flip town does this saying mean that everyone should be worried about you two?
Vote: silverbullet999

After some thought, I still really don't care for the false anger stuff and still see that as one of the better scumtells available. I am officially adding Die to my scumlist and think he shall go in alongside hiphop with both of them now higher then [no]/Sauron.
This brings me to L-2, though none the less please answer my question above regarding this. You seemed certain of me... but as soon as you thought I got to L-1 you take it back. If someone else votes for me will your vote stand?

--------------------------------------------------------------------Die
The step Silver takes to attack [no]/Sauron is more scummy than the replacement. You try to give an easy target to town, saying he is scum for that - when he flips town after lynched, its also easy to say it was a mistake, cause its hard to tell the difference btw newbie tell and scum tell.
For this reason,

vote Silver
I said I felt it was a mega tell that he was scum, though I wasn't certain. I also didn't vote for him because I wanted to see if it was in general agreement that it was a mega tell. I'm not sure what you mean in the last part. Are you saying if he ended up getting lynched thanks in part to me I could easily use that defense? I'm fine that you voted for me and all but for those reasons alone makes me wonder about you.
About Thor and Silver: as you can notice, i already placed my vote on Silver. The reason i did that is because of the anger post. I cant believe that someone gets so angered on that pressure by being townie. He overreacted without reason, i think, because the points Thor raised were not misrepresenting Silver.
You now change up your reasoning for my vote... which is interesting. Again I question the reasoning though as it was a method that failed miserably. I'm not sure how I overreacted without reason as I revealed the method. Is it that you don't believe it was a plan to try to get hip-hop?

Until these questions are answered I'm going to vote for you. You seem to be contradicting yourself and are still seem to be trying to be focused on "staying alive" rather than helping out the town.
Anyway, personally, I really dont apreciate to play a game with that language. I am on pressure since the beggining and i dont have been in anyway not gentle.
I apologize for this and I will keep my posts PG-13 from now on in (maybe an occasional slip here and there but yeah.)
About Thor: He made a pretty good job Smile Just look at your reaction!
About hiphop: Not as pressurizing as Thor.

I coundt see anything until now that would make Thor and hiphop a team. Do you ask this question because both have been pressuring you?
Which reaction are you talking about? I asked this as hiphop... to me seemed to jump on somewhat randomly to pressure me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I realize the above may possibly be somewhat of a language barrier but until the questions are answered I'll keep my vote on him.

Also this post took way too long to make... Time to do homework be back later.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:13 pm

----------------------------Die-----------------
You are correct. I do contradict myself, but i hadnt notice that till now. You can take both of them.

A plan to get hiphop? Who would think of that? You were talking to someone outside the thread to plan something? Because this is the first time you mention
So your voting for me... because of my attack on no... and because of my "angry outburst".

For the second part
You also seem surprised at the mentioning of my plan? Have you at all read page 9?

My vote stays with you for now, I don't know if this is simply you posting things a little recklessly from things that you haven't read or... what, but you are looking like either scum or a very dangerous townie.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:20 pm

---------------------------Thor
[Useless]
You asked me to prove that I wasn't scum (and also listed a piece of evidence I couldn't use to do so) - I might as well ask you to prove you are not a pink unicorn. How could you readily do so? That is proving a negative, it's possible but is much more difficult then proving a positive.
Your example cracked me up... I thank you for that. Also I'm a Robot Unicorn... and I chase dreams! (wonders if you'll get it..)
Newbies are all insane little adrenaline monkeys who run around with hammers while barely able to tell a scumtell from a towntell (which only puts me slightly above them).

Again you crack me up

[/Useless]
I am town because I am acting in a pro town manner, I believe all of my votes, questions, assertions, and discussions have been intended to find scum and aid the town. If you disagree please show me where I'm acting in an anti-town or scummy manner and I will discuss it with you.
This is what I meant by your evidence. I don't disagree and don't believe your actions to be anti-town / scummy yet.
Until I am comfortable with the Day Phase ending in a lynch I will not be putting anyone at L-1 for fear of one of the aforementioned newbs deciding to use that hammer. That is why it mattered whether or not you were at L-1.
Fair enough

My only question for you at this point is what you think of Die's reasonings for his vote for me. Personally I'm not sure to read it as a noob tell, scum tell, or simply a misunderstanding.

And general question as to the topic of getting lynched.
# Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post.
# Once you are killed (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah!”-type post.

I'm interpreting the first rule as, whomever ends up getting enough votes to be lynched will still be allowed to make arguments, the person will still get lynched nonetheless but will be allowed to post whatever until his death scene.

The bah post must be brief and can maybe contain some suggestions and thats it.

Are these interpretations correct?

(Sorry for asking but I'd rather make sure now rather than later)
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:21 am

Do you think that with such obvious signposts, and with your anger-lite on Thor, it was ever going to work, even if you hadn't told us it was fake?
Honestly yes, though I can't be certain if hip's response would have been any different I feel that it's a strong possibility.
"I'm gonna get angry" / (he tried it on Thor and it didn't work here /"Can you get angry and cuss?" / "Now I'm REALLY ANGRY" / (CAPSLOCK ANGER post) / "
This points it out perfectly. though it's out of order.. (modified above to correct order). My anger-lite was on thor... hiphop comes from nowhere and attacks me even stronger... I thought I could escalate our conflict but was made wrong. It's also possible that hip did this as seeing an opportunistic time in hoping I would get angry and to calmly interpret it as a scumtell. Which would feel scummy to me but even I will admit that it seems a rather far stretched theory.
Im not sure whether to take this as scummy or as townie (the initial outburst and contradiction I find scummy, but I can see where Nacho is coming from to call it a townish gambit...I just am not convinced that this is the gambit you were trying)
Could you clarify as to the initial contradiction?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:46 am

TLDR

Stating my case on Die which is his reasons for voting me
Also asking for Thor's opinion

---------------------------------Thor------------------
Could you re-state your case on Die please?
My Case on die... is his case on me.
He Originally votes me because of this.
The step Silver takes to attack [no]/Sauron is more scummy than the replacement. You try to give an easy target to town, saying he is scum for that - when he flips town after lynched, its also easy to say it was a mistake, cause its hard to tell the difference btw newbie tell and scum tell.

For this reason

Vote Silver
He then states that his reason for voting me is below.
About Thor and Silver: as you can notice, i already placed my vote on Silver. The reason i did that is because of the anger post. I cant believe that someone gets so angered on that pressure by being townie. He overreacted without reason, i think, because the points Thor raised were not misrepresenting Silver.
I vote him and tell him this contradiction... I also ask if he simply doesn't believe that my anger with hip (which he seems to confuse with Thor) was actually a method he states
You are correct. I do contradict myself, but i hadnt notice that till now. You can take both of them.

A plan to get hiphop? Who would think of that? You were talking to someone outside the thread to plan something? Because this is the first time you mention
Its for these reasons I voted for him... I'm going to keep the pressure on him until he clarifies all this. If you see something wrong with my case please tell me thor as I stated before... it's possible that I'm just misinterpreting things or something of the sort.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:17 am

TLDR
Reply to hip
Reply to Thor

---------------------------------------------------- hip
I answered this thinking that it was correct that replacing was a mega-tell I wasn't entirely sure thus I didn't place my vote on him to make him L1. Originally I was just getting reads off of people's reactions from others. You mis-read the quote. The original meaning being that I wasn't sure how to scum-hunt (at that time) I would attempt to scum-hunt (and thus get reads on the two people whom I had no reads on) from the info that day 2 sprouted. get it?
As I said, no. Your top two will do.
At this point you and die. You are barely in second (meaning of everyone you just slightly raise to second) and die is my top until his reasoning is clarified (I'll go over this more below and again this isn't a strong feeling either).
They don't matter because the part where you wanted to lynch [no] asap, you can't defend, when it is black and white, and the part of being replaced you have said you were wrong, so I prefer not to argue the point.
Just curious... do you still think I wanted to lynch [no] asap? Your part about black and white confuses me a bit so I'd like more clarification on that as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------Thor
I look at his response to you as translating thusly; "you're right, I did give two separate reasons for the vote. I claim both of them as worthwhile."
I should have clarified more as to what disturbs me (my apologies, I had to run to class). Initially I voted him for the two separate reasons and I asked him to clarify. He clarified in what I feel is equal to your translation. What troubles me now though is that he seems to think my angry outburst was directed at you... not hip hop.
He also claims I never stated that I explained the method. I'm fine if he stated he didn't believe it... but the quote above makes me wonder if he was hopping on the wagon asap and badly making reasons to disguise it.

(Again I more so think it's misunderstanding and slightly his strange... style... so to speak)
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:57 am

---------------------------------------------------------------Thor
It almost feels like you're asking me to justify your actions prior to you doing them and that is not something I am comfortable doing. If you're scum it'll be too easy for you to hide from me that way, and if you're town you're denying us your insights which weakens town.
You bring up a real good point that I haven't realized til now. I'll try to be less cautious so to speak and go more with my gut... or go more confidently and not questioningly (Hope you get what i mean...). Thank you for the insight and I apologize for putting you in the position.

-------------------------------------------------Hip
Through several reads on it, yes I get it now with your explanation. It looked like you had reads on nobody, but [no]. Either way if it was a mega-tell, to you, where was your vote? It doesn't matter what other people think, if it is a mega-tell (to you) then your vote should be there. Whether other people agree with it or not. Asking for advice on whether it is or not, will just make you scummy, because it looks more like you want to do more of what the town wants you to do, and not what you want to do. Hiding somewhat.
Now I feel you are fully reusing Thor's Past Argument...
If [no] replacing out is a "mega-sign" why do you need others to move first? Shouldn't you move, so you can show us the "mega-sign" and lead the way to lynching the scum?
I was being the... if you will... "cautious noob" As if I had voted that would push [no] to L1 with a strong chance of him being lynched as most noobs would generally follow the wagon and lynch him with no defense and no questioning. (You even say this so you must agree).
Yes, just not the one that actually did the L-1 vote (because [no] was called out on it) and the hammer. Hide in the mix no doubt.
Read above... if I wanted to lynch [no] asap... why would I even mention my opinion of it? Did you think I was planning to convince two people to hop the wagon... or one other person to hop the wagon so I could give the hammering vote, by presenting two pieces of evidence... one of which I wasn't fully sure if it could even be used as evidence at the time?
So why me? You haven't given one reason of why I am second. Is this because there are moer people voting me right now, and you want to follow the town, or because you don't have a second and you need a placeholder? Oh black and white- what has been written.
You initially, because your "attack" on me seemed to have come from nowhere and you seemed to be trying to hop the wagon while justifying the hopping of the wagon. My theory about you may not be as far stretched as it seemed. Your misinterpretations aren't helping you in any manner (whether legitimate or on purpose).. your questions toward me being similar (to me) to Thors feels a little scummy in that your trying to build up an argument that was already presented. I still don't understand what you mean with oh black and white you present yourself and I will again ask you to clarify what you mean.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:52 am

[joke]Bloody ell everyone is replacing out... They All Must Have Been Scum!!! [/joke]

Alright well I've been busy (As has everyone I believe) and so here's a quick post to my thoughts into it.

@Thor, I don't feel that the lemons reads have been contradicting and I believe he explained himself well. I feel that the contradiction is a misinterpretation on hip's part. I'll look deeper however if you want me to Thor.

@Nacho (In regards to lynching hip or not) I'm willing to lynch him when the dead line gets a bit closer at this point and time. (Hope this doesn't get misinterpreted... I'm saying right now.. I'm a go for his lynching.. but not right now... when the deadline gets a little closer I will).

@AV - What trio are you referring to when talking of thor? (How do they normally act etc.)

@Mod could you tell us the reasoning provided for requesting replacement with die?

That's all for now.. Also hi Nobody and Sweeny
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:20 am

Again with the waffling! Stop that. Either you're ready to lynch hiphop/sweeney or you aren't. I doubt much will happen prior to deadline to change anyone's opinion of sweeney (nothing personal, sweeney! You've just replaced into a heavily-pressured spot).
I refute this lovely claim (Lovely misinterpretations... and I tried so hard so it wouldn't be so... alas.) I state that I am ready to lynch him. Though I want to wait til the deadline get's closer. You doubt much will happen... as do I, but you never know.
NO. Either you've got a reason for not answering something, or you answer it. None of this pussy-footing around, being coy, "if you just ask nicely I'll tell you."
Already explained this
Am rather baffled at the mostly-useless debate over who's more abrasive.
Which debate?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Thor665 wrote:L-1?

Voting for SB I have - Sauron, Die Prediger, and Nobody Special.

It's 5 to lynch, who am I missing?

err... nobody special is die.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:25 pm

opps my mistake nobody is jerako heheh
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:09 am

@Sweeney
My second suspect is SB. I didn't like his fake anger, and since then I feel he has been playing the newbie card too often. I realize it is his first game, but at some point he needs to act a bit more boldly.
This just seems riddled with contradictions in my eye... the fake anger method to me was bold... (a bit too bold...) and the time i've played the newbie card was mainly on any question based on my first few actions in the game. I'm still learning but I think I'm getting the hang of it now. Anyway you say I need to act more boldly... the only reason I can possibly see you saying this is if you don't believe the method of fake anger was a method. Am I correct? If not, what actions would be considered bold to you?

@Nobody

You haven't answered my question yet... it may not be all that important to you but I nevertheless will ask you again to clarify what debate you pointed out seemed useless to you.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:19 am

@Sweeny
Were you hoping that he would become so angry that he would claim scum? What did you believe he would reveal?
Not claim scum but slip out some form of scum tell.

@Haylen
Whoot! SB, get an avatar.
Give me one and I'll set it? :D

@all

Hi everyone!... Is it normal for 5 of 9 people to replace in a game... or is this more or less rare?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:49 am

I like the idea of a wolf... though that avatar was a tad too girly for me, Thus I'll be this simple lil pup (Thanks to thor for providing google linkie)
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:26 pm

*Curious as to the one you really want.... I think it's appropriate!*

Also I couldn't find the silver speedo : (
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Haylen is now officially my hero... (Through avatar bet)
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #59) » Sun May 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Guys sorry for not posting in awhile this weekend was a bit crazy, caught up on the news, seems like sweeny is gonna get lynched. I'll post a bit more tomorrow night, two finals tomorrow and I gotta concentrate on that.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #60) » Tue May 04, 2010 5:47 am

Ok back for a bit, looks like ST will be lynched, more through deadline as I would also like to see his final thoughts.

Not much else to add... I don't like NS's vote as his order of events threw me off a bit as well.

I'll check back later and see if anything happened.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #61) » Sat May 08, 2010 3:55 pm

Nobody Special votes silverbullet for being likely scum.
I ask him why he's not commenting on hiphop/Sweeny.
NS says he likes to give replacements time to catch up.
Sweeny posts walls-o-meaningless-text.
AV points out an earlier NS suspicion of Sweeny and asks again about how much time 'catching up' entails.
Sweeny answers my question with more nonce-fluff and obfuscation.
NS votes Sweeny for being scum.

Oh, and, since my timeline that had you so confused was based directly of the actual chronology, I can't see how it "threw [you] off."
NS... wow... ummm thor's chronological order from D1 made much more sense when pertaining to you (for me). I like how you also decided to ignore his question towards you. Which i'll reinstate here so that maybe you'll link yours so that you can "enlighten me"
Nobody Special votes silverbullet for being likely scum.
I ask him why he's not commenting on hiphop/Sweeny.
NS says he likes to give replacements time to catch up.
AV points out an earlier NS suspicion of Sweeny and asks again about how much time 'catching up' entails.
NS votes Sweeny.

Clearly I am really misunderstanding your flow of events. I have taken my above list and included links to the posts I'm referencing. Could you do the same for your sequence of events and maybe then we can figure out where the disconnect is?
Also...
Oh yes, a promise to post more, and then .....not much. Could be truly IRL busy, but could also be lurking trying not to draw any attention. I'll believe the latter, thanks.
Believe it or not it was finals week... sorry that i take college seriously and have a major that actually requires work? Either way feel free to hold your beliefs
So, tell me, SB, why'd you kill AV? He was a pretty good player....oh, wait. Cool
What's your take on thor being alive and AV being killed? What do you think the scum's strategy is?

==--------------------------------- Others
Geez hohum, I thought my fake anger post was bad... but you... are brutal.

As a note I don't like how hayley hammered as I would have liked to get a little more out of ST and i highly doubt the day would have ended in a no lynch.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #62) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:19 pm

explanation of WIFOM?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #63) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:32 pm

thank you thor
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #64) » Wed May 12, 2010 7:32 am

What's your take on thor being alive and AV being killed? What do you think the scum's strategy is?
Please answer NS
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #65) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:20 am

-thor
@silverbullet (feel free to wait till after NS replies to your question if it makes a difference) - I'm curious why you're so fixated on the NK, what angle are you pursuing there?
Not sure I would say fixated... I was more curious what NS's response would be and for the most part it was a generic response.

-NS
Sorry I missed this.

So, anyway, SB, who is your top suspect? Think carefully.
You are forgiven... though why the warning to Think carefully? Is this some sort of threat? Originally my top suspect was between haylen and hohum... I still had my suspicions of die and haylen's hammer seems like a really hard mistake... Pherhaps I'm going a bit on the gut but at this time it's now you as I take that "Think carefully." as a threat... thus

Vote Nobody Special

Also
Remember when I said I thought SB was "newbie scum, flailing" here? Yeah.
You keep seeming to bring this up where i was trying to not explain myself in hoping my plan would work... though ended up doing so as it was kept being asked. Is that newbie scum, flailing to you? A plan to make someone get emotional to perhaps reveal more than they should... similar to what I just did to you? Except perhaps it worked?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #66) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:22 am

^To add to the last statement... you didn't get emotional.. but i think you just left a slip... might not be agreed upon by most... but my gut reads you as scummy for the moment...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #67) » Sat May 15, 2010 10:18 am

Nobody Special wrote:Waiting to see what has become (or will become) of Sauron.

Also, looking forward to hohum's posting.
Are you waiting for these to happen... before answering my question?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #68) » Sun May 16, 2010 10:38 am

-NS
For one, the constant let's not answer my questions until I remind you is how you say "flailing" I guess? Either way it's getting scummy.
Not a threat; just wanted you to think carefully before making up some wild, off-the-wall answer (if you are, indeed, scum, which I fully believe you are).
I have a HUGE problem with this. You want me to think carefully of my answer. If it was wild and off-the-wall that would make me seem even more scummy and you believe I'm scum. So... you are encouraging me to not act like scum... even though you think I'm scum and want to prove I'm scum? That's certainty anti productive in my eye and a very scummy action.
And yes, I think that what you did was "flailing" -- it's my opinion, and any amount of questioning from you isn't going to change my opinion. Sorry.
Could you better define flailing? Is it how I defined it as above?

I'm not sure that I see, exactly, where you think I've "slipped" or said anything I didn't mean to. Can you clarify?
I mention this above... There are one of two reasons that I could ever see someone warning another to think carefully. Either A. They are incredibly arrogant and full of confidence that they feel that no matter what they will prove their case (ala you will prove that I am scum no matter what because of your amazing case). Or B. Your scum a newbie scum mistake because you know you have power to kill me off at night, if you don't end up getting lynched yourself.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #69) » Tue May 18, 2010 7:12 pm

@silverbullet - you were pressing for a hohum lynch at the end of Day 1, now you're on the NS wagon. What changed between then and now to shift your focus?
Umm... at the end of day 1 I was fine with the hiphop lynch. I didn't like Die's actions in the first day. A lot happened that first day also. I'm still suspicious of Haylen's "mistake" vote as it's hard for me to believe it was done by accident in a way. Hohum went with an interesting approach against haylen... sort of like mine but in a much much more "dramatic" way so to speak and I'm not sure if he's just trying to make haylen look scummy or what. NS's actions overall have been suspicious to me. I have had to constantly remind him to answer my questions and he seems certain that I'm scum. The way he's acting makes me feel like he's hiding something or something of the sort. I still cannot contemplate the reasoning as to why someone would say think carefully like that unless its thrown as a threat or as arrogance. However... when did the NS wagon start... or is my questioning along with yours on NS wagon hopping to you..?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #70) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:42 am

At the end of Day 1 I had suspicions more or less of Die Pred, who didn't answer my questions when he replaced. So I threw my vote on him. When the wagon on hiphop started and the deadline got closer, It seemed likely that he would be the one who got lynched, thus I didn't feel a need to change my vote. (I didn't want to hammer him because I also wanted to hear his final words so to speak). At the start of Day 2 hiphop turns townie and I'm not sure what to think as haylen's action of hammering hip came as a bit of a surprise and mightily suspicious. Then the "war" between her and hohum started and I was a bit suspicious of both. Then NS comes and makes accusations on me which is fine, I react and ask him questions, his reaction makes me mightily suspicious. It might be more of a gut read but to me NS seems to be trying to divert attention away from himself and is trying to start a wagon on me. His whole attitude to me seems confident bordering on arrogant and the way he has worded things just gives me that reaction even more. It also doesn't help that I have to constantly remind him to answer my questions. To sum it up, I was suspicious of die which held over through day 1, other actions made me suspicious of other people, NS though is the one I suspect most from his actions and attitude.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #71) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:14 am

I was only trying to caution you to think prior to answering and not go into another "OMG RAGERAGE" like you did on Day 1. That's all.

wait wait wait... now your saying that you were afraid that you asking who my top suspects would be... would have me fake flip out on you? (or real if you didn't believe that post was a plan)?
I'm pretty confident that you're scum, yes; I've seen patterns like this before with new players who get a scum role and, essentially, flail.
You keep bringing this up... where is the flailing ns? Please quote
And I'm sorry for not answering your questions just the moment you post them, but I do have a life outside of mafia, and I've recently been coming up on a lot of deadlines in my work, so I'm here as frequently as I can be. I do need to re-read the thread, though, and start looking for my second-most suspect.
Ummm no need to apologize as I don't mind at all that you don't answer my questions the moment you post them, I have a life too ya know. What you have been doing is posting AFTER I ask the question, therefore completely ignoring the question... prompting me to remind you to answer it.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #72) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:16 am

The moment i post them,* sowwis
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #73) » Wed May 19, 2010 9:19 am

Sorry, last minute question for NS though.

Since you're appealing to AOE, how many games have you played, just curious?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #74) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:26 pm

I feel like Thor on Day 1.... well not really... but read your sections... or else!

NS-
No, I didn't think that anything I would do would make you flip out, fake or otherwise. I was just trying to help. You're making much more of this than need be.
Why are you trying to help me out if you think i'm scum? I really don't think I'm making much more of this than need be.
(Not excusing my behavior, just noting that I'm aware of it and will try to make it better.)
Good boy and you get a cookie for catching yourself :D

-Equi
Good job catching up and please do tell your deeper reading on hohum

-Haylen
-
My second suspect is NS. Everything about why I think he is scum has already been said. I would be happy with a NS lynch today but I would be even more happy with a Hohum lynch (who seems to have gone into hiding.)
Could you quote the reasons or restate the reasons why you think he is scummy? Why do you want to lynch NS today when we still have 9 days left to gather info?

-Thor
Good gawd - no conversation and pretty much everyone is voting the person currently voting them. I'm finger of suspicion-ing the whole lot of you OMGUS crazed mimes.
Start asking questions as to why everyone is going crazy voting for everyone else! To refresh my memory, who are your top two suspects atm and why (if they haven't changed)?

-Nacho
Posting to stay in the game.
Limited access is preventing me from posting anything meaningful, but I'm still here.
Get Unlimited access so you post meaningful stuff!

-Hohum
Get online and answer your questions... if you don't post in 2 days, i'm voting you simply for not being around and not defending yourself.

Did I get everyone?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #75) » Fri May 21, 2010 12:18 pm

-Thor
Also, though I find amusement in your initial demand I will note it is not my sole job to ask questions of everyone all the time - your current post is a step in the correct direction if you want to generate more discussion but simply requesting others to do it is intrinsically silly. (also I did just ask a brace of questions like 2-3 posts ago, so I feel I'm on top of this)
I was more or less jokingly telling you to : P
Haylen/hohum - probably one of them is scum to my mind. I'm currently voting Haylen but will admit I'm almost talking myself out of my current vote because her hammer vote almost seems too overt to actually be scummy. That said I'm happy to have a vote on one of them and haylen is as good as hohum at this stage to my mind.
Are you only suspicious of Haylen from her hammer vote or more? Are you only suspicious of hohum for his attack on Haylen or more? (You don't have to get into very specifics if you don't want to)

-NS
Thanks for the cookie!
Your welcome!
I can't not help people. It's my nature. (I'm going to be an IC as soon as I get an available game slot. Thus, the helping thing.)
Meh, it's not good to help everyone unless you are IC or the other position thingy. Could you by chance link to your other games, and if you are feeling very generous/adventurous, link to where you are being helpful?

-Equi
Keep it up! If you don't have something by Saturday though, I'll be a sad panda.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #76) » Sun May 23, 2010 12:00 pm

-hohum

I'm just REALLY tired tonight. I will wake up early tomorrow morning and post though.
These politician promises are getting old hohum...

-Nobody Special
As far as linking to other games where I've been helpful, I'm not really sure that doing so would add anything to this game.
I meant linking to other sections of other games where you have been helpful. It would add greatly to your defense and prove your claim that you always like to be helpful in my eyes.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #77) » Mon May 24, 2010 6:11 pm

-Thor

@SB

Could you sum up briefly why you suspect Nobody Special and put it in a single post? I feel like I've lost the crux of your case amongst the niggling little points.
Basically to sum it up I don't like his attitude at all, I feel like he has some secret that he's not telling us. I feel like he's threatened me and I currently don't buy that he was just trying to help. I can't contemplate why anyone would say, something along these line "Thor I think you are scum, who are your top suspects, Think Carefully... because I don't want you to go into an omgrage... oh wait no because I don't want you to seem like scum... even though I think your scum". I feel he's either acting very arrogant or there's something he's keeping hidden.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #78) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:37 am

So your case is basically set on that odd 'think carefully' comment and his explanation for it?
That and the way he has phrased his accusations.

Also I think Nacho's case on Equi/Saur is very interesting and leads me to suspect Equi as well.

-Equi
You say he's keeping something hidden... You're the one he's targeting, so it should be fine if you say what you think he's hiding behind the comment.
I don't know what he's hiding, I've speculated that either he's scum or arrogant in previous posts. Also I'm not building my entire case on just the "Think Carefully" as I haven't liked the way he's phrased things since the beginning of his attacks.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #79) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:48 am

-Hohum

Another warning for you, If you don't post what you promised by tomorrow night my vote switches to you, as politicians making false promises = scummy scum.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #80) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:50 am

Sorry for the multiple posts, I just noticed though

-Haylen

My second suspect is NS. Everything about why I think he is scum has already been said. I would be happy with a NS lynch today but I would be even more happy with a Hohum lynch (who seems to have gone into hiding.)

Could you quote the reasons or restate the reasons why you think he is scummy? Why do you want to lynch NS today when we still have 9 days left to gather info?
You ignored my question as well, please answer.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #81) » Tue May 25, 2010 2:17 pm

-Equi
Your reaction was interesting. I don't know what to make of it, really. You've shown that you can rage when you need to, and it felt like you were lashing out at Nobody Special for suspecting you. Hmm...
Could you quote where you believe I was lashing out at NS for him suspecting me?

-Haylen
This is in relation to your post stating you have to go to work now.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #82) » Tue May 25, 2010 2:19 pm

^
Sorry...

-Haylen
Disregard the first part, but please answer the second part of the question
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #83) » Wed May 26, 2010 6:41 am

-Hohum
No post tomorrow and you get my vote... That brings you to L1... so get postin bud.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #84) » Wed May 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Haylen's at L-1...

I feel NS is being opportunistic, He strongly felt I was scum, he's nearly certain of it with my current action... but now he switches to haylen all of a sudden after being attacked?

Me Dislike, Me Dislike Lots

(joke)
God, you people.
What Do You Mean You People?!
(/joke)
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #85) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Alright well a few things

I wasn't expecting to be the one to hammer, but nonetheless I'm following through.

Why?

Several Reasons:

1. Die's actions from our first day just never felt good
2. Hohum's attack on haylen
3. Hohum's false promises

I'm sorry but I don't see how hard it could possible be to login in and say guys i'll be busy and can't post.

I'd say i'm 80% sure hohum is scum, which is fine odds for me.

Anyways

Vote: Hohum
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #86) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Also happy day o birth thor!
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:12 am

[Death Post]
Silver bullets are fine for werewolves, but this is Mafia. Day 3 and things are looking grim.
Ahahaha thank you vel, perfect death! Cheers all and GL TOWN! :D

[/Death Post]
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:16 am

I knew it was nacho!! I knew it after I died!... damn it thor!!

(JUST KIDDING! : P)

I was so surprised I was killed off : (. and after hohum flipped town I was like well great everyone is gonna think I'm scum now. A few alarms went off in my head when Nacho threw his vote on hohum officially making me the hammer. But I had trusted him since he backed me up way in the beginning. I also found it suspicious while reading with Nacho and Nobody voting for the same person, but that was just me. Well played all, especially nacho!
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:28 am

I'd also like to know why I was nkd! : P I feel like I would have followed Nacho fully...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #90) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:37 am

Also Thor I'm sort of stealing your leet speak method... though copyrighting it to you of course.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:26 am

LMAO Nacho I loved your dark side...

Also Loved How I was the perceived wild card... XD