Newbie 937 ~ Mafia Lite [Game Over]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:56 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Skerterg, I really like your post up there... but something I noticed: All of your post numbers are via the thread. Do you know about looking at someone in isolation? Go to the bottom of the page, where it says Display post from previous: Use the second drop down menu and choose the person you want to iso... you'll get all of their game posts... I think it might be useful to you.

Although, I'm not to sure I agree with you labeling ahoda as the scummiest player... even you admit that it might just be frustration. Why, even though both he and Kranix have done nothing in the form of scumhunting, did you label him as scum and give a neutral on Kranix?

And @razor... Your posts are really difficult to read... if you could spell check/use better grammar it would be much appreciated.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Exilon »

popsofctown wrote:
Exilon wrote:This is kind of a stupid question, then... but I still feel it should be asked.
popsofctown wrote: No, he shouldn't be lynched until he says whether or not he'll have himself be replaced.
Then why are you voting him, if you don't want him lynched yet?
You voted horrordude on the first page, and I presume you didn't want him lynched yet.

Anyway, I've already basically answered this question. The vote is standing as a symbol of my intentions, I'm most suspicious of ahoda. Votes aren't hammers.
I voted him on RVS. Are you telling me your vote of Ahoda is random? So sorry, I can't really take that argument as valid.
The only problem I had with the vote, and it isn't anything much, which is why the question was kinda stupid (aka pointless), is that everyone knows you have the intention of voting, and so it wouldn't confuse any players at all if you unvoted; still you made all that fuss about "effort" and "noise"... So, yeah. Meh. This alone doesn't warrant anything else.

Skerterg, I lol'd; you "finally" understood what I meant XD Great post there! If you do maintain your promise and do one of these every week, then I feel our chances will rise significantly (it sure helps in transparency matters).

Kelikar : I speak for myself, but the fact is that Kranix didn't say really anything, so there isn't really anything to talk about.

With two players seemingly replacing out, this seems to have slowed down considerably. 7 players are still alot to create discussion, though.
I haven't heard from Red Star in a while.
Feels like I've been here before.
razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by razorback »

horrordude0215 wrote:Skerterg, I really like your post up there... but something I noticed: All of your post numbers are via the thread. Do you know about looking at someone in isolation? Go to the bottom of the page, where it says Display post from previous: Use the second drop down menu and choose the person you want to iso... you'll get all of their game posts... I think it might be useful to you.

Although, I'm not to sure I agree with you labeling ahoda as the scummiest player... even you admit that it might just be frustration. Why, even though both he and Kranix have done nothing in the form of scumhunting, did you label him as scum and give a neutral on Kranix?

And @razor... Your posts are really difficult to read... if you could spell check/use better grammar it would be much appreciated.

yes i'll get on that as soon as i can
Nathan Hale

I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Vote Count VIII:

[2] ahoda - (ahoda, popsofctown)

[1] razorback - (Red Star)
[1] Kranix - (kelikar)
[1] popsofctown - (horrordude0215)
[0] skerterg - ( )
[0] horrordude0215 - ()
[0] ahoda - ()
[0] Exilon - ()
[0] keikar - ()
[0] Red Star - ()

[4]
Not voting
- (Exilon, Kranix, skerterg, razorback)

With
alive, it's
to lynch!

Prods:

Kranix
has not responded to his prod. Thus, the replacement search is on. If he responds mid-search, he will get his spot in the game back.

ahoda
has gone more than 48 hours without posting and may be prodded on request. If he goes more than 72 hours without posting, he will be prodded.

Red Star
has gone more than 48 hours without posting and may be prodded on request. If he goes more than 72 hours without posting, he will be prodded.

Note

My computer is broken, but Nikanor's on the ready for backup mod duties if I am unable to access the one I'm currently posting from.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Red Star
Red Star
Goon
Red Star
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Post by Red Star »

razorback wrote:You know, I think if ahoda isn't helping and won't replace out then we should deal with the problem. Unhelpful townies that refuse to ask for a replacement need to be handled as we would in any other game. Yes, I know it sounds scummy but anti-town players always lead to mafia wins and I would rather not have that again.
Sorry, just fixed spelling so that it's actually readable.
Ok, the last sentance really strikes me as suspicious, as he's acknowledging that the previous part seems scummy. He seems to be saying, "Ok, he's not replacing, we should just not vote for him and ignore him". This seems casting ahoda as an off-limits target.
razorback wrote:True, I'm very hard to get to come forward because I come off as sounding scummy most of the time. I have to explain myself more often then not so, I have to watch what I say and do my very best when I play to help, which is hard for me because I'm not very good at it.
You seem to be saying "Ignore all my scummy actions, it's me being insecure and unable to properly express myself". This seems like a poor excuse, I think.

Skerteg, I like your long post. When I stop being lazy I'll get to ISOing everybody, by tomorrow at the latest.
I am watching you
├é┬á ▲
▲ ▲
razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:15 am

Post by razorback »

:evil: @ redstar you do know it is in a razorback's nature to rip people to shreds ??????????

second i did NOT make anyplayer off limits i just wanted to see if he replaced out. or if we were going to lynch the useless bastard. i have no patience for a PLAYER who does not help the town. nor do i have the patience for anybody who thinks little of me being able to speak for myself.
Nathan Hale

skerterg
skerterg
Townie
skerterg
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:24 am

Post by skerterg »

Cool, horrordude, I didn't know about that feature. Really useful in looking at someone ISO.

Really, I don't feel there has been anything that revealing so far this game. The mafia seem to be doing a good job at blending in. Also, kelikar, just because you are near the top doesn't mean I suspect you; I don't really suspect anyone currently. I guess I take everyone as scum and see who clears himself (guilty until proven innocent! Screw American law!). I don't feel you are really looking for scum as much as others, so that is my reasoning.

In truth, my gut read on ahoda is townie, but you cannot deny that his actions are scumlike (if just looking at content). Who would you place on the top of the list? I don't think there is a better candidate. I didn't rate Kranix because he hasn't posted at all, really. I do not think he is even lurking; he just isn't playing. Once we get someone new, I'll try to get a better read.

Thanks for the compliments, I'll try to keep it up if school isn't too busy.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Prod on ahoda please?

skerterg wrote:In truth, my gut read on ahoda is townie, but you cannot deny that his actions are scumlike (if just looking at content). Who would you place on the top of the list? I don't think there is a better candidate. I didn't rate Kranix because he hasn't posted at all, really. I do not think he is even lurking; he just isn't playing. Once we get someone new, I'll try to get a better read.
Ahoda hasn't done any playing at all either... I just think it's odd you're trying to separate the 2 of them when their actions are relatively the same.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
kelikar
kelikar
Townie
kelikar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:17 am

Post by kelikar »

First of all,
unvote
because it's not needed anymore
razorback wrote::evil: @ redstar you do know it is in a razorback's nature to rip people to shreds ??????????

second i did NOT make anyplayer off limits i just wanted to see if he replaced out. or if we were going to lynch the useless bastard. i have no patience for a PLAYER who does not help the town. nor do i have the patience for anybody who thinks little of me being able to speak for myself.
Ok, this was kinda uncalled for. He's basically just saying what you already said, and your over reactions towards people is becoming hard to ignore as just over defensiveness. It's starting to look like paranoid scum.
Exilon wrote:Kelikar : I speak for myself, but the fact is that
Kranix didn't say really anything
, so there isn't really anything to talk about.
That (was) exactly my point. What would we do with him if we had gotten to endgame? We would have absolutely nothing to go off of. We may have someone at that point that we think is scum, but there's always that possibility that the lurker who hasn't said a thing just slid by everybody's suspicions
because there was nothing to suspect
. But it's (hopefully) a non issue now that we have a replacement.
Red Star wrote:
razorback wrote:You know, I think if ahoda isn't helping and won't replace out then we should deal with the problem. Unhelpful townies that refuse to ask for a replacement need to be handled as we would in any other game. Yes, I know it sounds scummy but anti-town players always lead to mafia wins and I would rather not have that again.
Ok, the last sentance really strikes me as suspicious, as he's acknowledging that the previous part seems scummy. He seems to be saying, "Ok, he's not replacing, we should just not vote for him and ignore him". This seems casting ahoda as an off-limits target.
I don't see it. It seems from what you quoted that he's saying that ahoda isn't helping, so we need to deal with it now. I don't see where he's implying that ahoda's off limits. The last sentence you say? I think he means, "Yes, I know
[my words]
sound scummy, but anti-town players
(meaning ahoda)
always lead to mafia wins and I would rather not have that again."
skerterg wrote: Also, kelikar, just because you are near the top doesn't mean I suspect you; I don't really suspect anyone currently.
Yes, but you called me out on (I think) previously unjustified actions, so I gave my reasons.

Also, I forgot to say this as a suggestion for your next S.O.A.P. Try limiting the amount of players on your Scummiest list. You put some people that weren't really scummy at all, like Exilon, and even gave a reason to not put them on the list lol. :)
horrordude0215 wrote:
skerterg wrote:In truth, my gut read on ahoda is townie, but you cannot deny that his actions are scumlike (if just looking at content). Who would you place on the top of the list? I don't think there is a better candidate. I didn't rate Kranix because he hasn't posted at all, really. I do not think he is even lurking; he just isn't playing. Once we get someone new, I'll try to get a better read.
Ahoda hasn't done any playing at all either... I just think it's odd you're trying to separate the 2 of them when their actions are relatively the same.
Their actions are relatively the same as in they have not contributed, but ahoda actually has actions that we can get a picture of him, albeit a vague one.

To conclude my post, here are my top 3 FoS's:

• razorback: His defensiveness at first wasn't really a problem, but now it's getting to the point where it looks scummy. He wasn't really called out either.

Red Star: He has a way of twisting people's words around. It bothers me.

popsofctown: The L-1 vote, but it's not really a big deal because I think he spelled out his reasons pretty well.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Vote Count IX:

[0] ahoda - ()
[0] Exilon - ()
[0] keikar - ()
[0] Red Star - ()
[0] Kranix - ()
[0] skerterg - ()
[0] horrordude0215 - ()

[5]
Not voting
- (Exilon, kelikar Kranix, skerterg, razorback)

With
alive, it's
to lynch!

Prods & Replacements:

ahoda & Red Star were prodded.

mask_man replaces Kranix.

“We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves.” ~ John Wolfgang von Goethe

Note

I'm still on Limited Access.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:46 am

Post by razorback »

kelikar wrote:First of all,
unvote
because it's not needed anymore
razorback wrote::evil: @ redstar you do know it is in a razorback's nature to rip people to shreds ??????????

Ok, this was kinda uncalled for. He's basically just saying what you already said, and your over reactions towards people is becoming hard to ignore as just over defensiveness. It's starting to look like paranoid scum.
Exilon wrote:Kelikar : I speak for myself, but the fact is that
Kranix didn't say really anything
, so there isn't really anything to talk about.
That (was) exactly my point. What would we do with him if we had gotten to endgame? We would have absolutely nothing to go off of. We may have someone at that point that we think is scum, but there's always that possibility that the lurker who hasn't said a thing just slid by everybody's suspicions
because there was nothing to suspect
. But it's (hopefully) a non issue now that we have a replacement.
Red Star wrote:
I don't see it. It seems from what you quoted that he's saying that ahoda isn't helping, so we need to deal with it now. I don't see where he's implying that ahoda's off limits. The last sentence you say? I think he means, "Yes, I know
[my words]
sound scummy, but anti-town players
(meaning ahoda)
always lead to mafia wins and I would rather not have that again."
skerterg wrote: Also, kelikar, just because you are near the top doesn't mean I suspect you; I don't really suspect anyone currently.
Yes, but you called me out on (I think) previously unjustified actions, so I gave my reasons.

Also, I forgot to say this as a suggestion for your next S.O.A.P. Try limiting the amount of players on your Scummiest list. You put some people that weren't really scummy at all, like Exilon, and even gave a reason to not put them on the list lol. :)
horrordude0215 wrote:
Their actions are relatively the same as in they have not contributed, but ahoda actually has actions that we can get a picture of him, albeit a vague one.

To conclude my post, here are my top 3 FoS's:

• razorback: His defensiveness at first wasn't really a problem, but now it's getting to the point where it looks scummy. He wasn't really called out either.

Red Star: He has a way of twisting people's words around. It bothers me.

popsofctown: The L-1 vote, but it's not really a big deal because I think he spelled out his reasons pretty well.
yes well you'll have to forgive my action's i kinda lost myself i'm a bit on edge here in this game. i have been off the grid for some one years time and as you can see i have temper probelm. that's why i don't like to speak to much because my control slips. i have tryed not to come off sounding scummy buit's it's hard on me as townie i'm better suited for a power role. when i can blend in with people and mask my self in to my play area...

not a.t.e. just simple fact
Nathan Hale

mask man
mask man
Goon
mask man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:58 am

Post by mask man »

Good Evening Gentlemen.
Just a few reminders that anyone voting me will be instantly mod killed. KittyMo can confirm this.
I'll start reading up now. And thanks again for letting me replace in Kitten.
<3
Show
The monster entered the blacksmith.
The monster became Otto the Blacksmith.
Otto the Blacksmith became the strongest man in the village.
But one day he said,
ÔÇ£Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.ÔÇØ
Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Chomp Chomp! Gulp!

The hungry monster ate Otto from the inside out.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:19 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Razor, what I'm getting from your post is "I always sound scummy, so I don't talk a lot... don't count that against me though!"

That's what I get from it, anyways.

Mod: Prod on pops please?

Lurking as an IC is not a good thing!
razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:29 am

Post by razorback »

what it mean is i have a hard time playing as a townie. i my performance is much better as mafia when i can misslead the town. and when i can set others up not just players that aren't helping.
Nathan Hale

skerterg
skerterg
Townie
skerterg
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:29 am

Post by skerterg »

Welcome to this game, mask man! Just for your information, the person you replaced posted only twice before leaving. We also have another player, ahoda, who self-voted and seems to have left the game.

As of now, the velocity of the thread is quite slow...I guess there isn't much to talk about. Say, mask man, can you do a post on your opinions on the game so far? Then we can get the viewpoint of someone with fresh eyes. Thanks.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Vote Count X:

[0] ahoda - ()
[0] Exilon - ()
[0] keikar - ()
[0] Red Star - ()
[0] Kranix - ()
[0] skerterg - ()
[0] horrordude0215 - ()

[5]
Not voting
- (Exilon, kelikar mask man, skerterg, razorback)

With
alive, it's
to lynch!

Prods & Replacements:

Proddable:
Exilon

Prodding:
popsofctown

<24 hours to Replacement risk:
ahoda

Sorry I accidentally prodded you =S:
Red Star

“You never really know your friends from your enemies until the ice breaks” ~ Eskimo Proverb

Note

I got my computer back!! :)

"plz don't swear" -- N
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:13 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Nah, lurking as an IC isn't good, but I feel like I need to reread here to find something to comment on a find some direction besides ahoda. Had trouble putting together enough RL time to do it. I'll reread some now. The whole thread, why not.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Post by popsofctown »

skerterg wrote:Yes, I too remember seeing a game where razorback was modkilled. So we know that he is not making it up and that he has reason to be cautious.

And Exilon, I was purposely trying to find something to point my finger at (however small), just to see how you responded. I like your reasoning, and I hope we can use it for scum hunting :D. Basically, my question is why even say no-lynch is better than a situation that will never occur (i.e. no discussion)?

Unvote Exilon

Vote Red Star

Lurkers are bad. If they say nothing, we can't have anything to be suspicious of. I think I saw Red Star log in sometime earlier, but he didn't post in this thread while posting in another. Enough suspicion for a vote from me.
skerterg wrote:
Unvote Red Star

Sorry everyone, but i might not be able to post for the next two days, depending on whether the place I'm heading to will have internet. It most likely will, but just in case it doesn't I'm giving you this warning. Thanks!
There are two posts in between these, and I would quote them but the quote button is giving me crap now so I just encourage you to read them yourselves for context.

I don't like this progression here at all. Skertberg policy votes Red Star for lurking. Another player, kelikar I think, points out that Kranix has zero activity and Red Star at least has a little, then Red Star gives excuses for his activity being low.

Why is there an unvote here without a vote to Kranix? I think it could be one of those too-good-to-be-true D1 pairings or a scum player who voted Red Star because he thought he needed to look like he was doing something but doesn't really have a heart for pulling lurkerscum into light.

Also, on reread, razorback's overreaction to the questions looked pretty crappy, but that horse has been through a lot if you know what i mean.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:18 am

Post by razorback »

hmmmmm true i have i'm gathering things back together again............
Nathan Hale

Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Exilon »

I haven't really had too many motives to post, either. Fact is there are many people who are absent. (were). I don't know what to think of this,(if it's normal, or not) but it's big demotivation to play :s Anyway, better to get a slow discussion now than later, so I hope the next players can be more active.

So let's see if there's anything to spark this up.
mask man wrote: Good Evening Gentlemen.
Just a few reminders that anyone voting me will be instantly mod killed. KittyMo can confirm this.
I'll start reading up now. And thanks again for letting me replace in Kitten. <3
...For some reason, I just want to try that out, but... Maybe we can get Ahoda to vote you, instead? =D (JOKE JOKE JOKE I want him out, not dead; UNLESS HE'S SCUM).

Mask Man, what to do you think about your predecessor and the reactions sparked by his (lack of) activity?

You should probably also answer all of the questions posted by both HorrorDude and Red Star, once you have settled in. =)

And here comes Pops again =D Hum.
pops wrote: Why is there an unvote here without a vote to Kranix? I think it could be one of those too-good-to-be-true D1 pairings or a scum player who voted Red Star because he thought he needed to look like he was doing something but doesn't really have a heart for pulling lurkerscum into light.
I do like this, and it makes sense. I though about it when I read it, but I think there was something there that... ah, yes! Here:
Skerterg wrote: I think I saw Red Star log in sometime earlier, but he didn't post in this thread while posting in another. Enough suspicion for a vote from me.
This is from the post when Red Star was voted. I assumed the vote wasn't purely out of the fact that Red Star was lurking, but rather actively lurking.
So while Kranix had zero activity, at least he wasn't logging in (or no one noticed); while Red Star had logged in to post on another thread.

Though there is something that strikes me as odd - didn't skerterg consider the possibility that maybe Red Star didn't have enough time to post in both threads? If we see it that way, the justification for the vote becomes a little less proeminent while making the absence of a Kranix vote something that could use some light.

There's also the possible excuse that he did a quick post and didn't have time to check up further because, as he says, he was going to head off to another place.

On the other hand, this was exactly before Ahoda kicked in, and I think some stuff got diverted by him. For example, Red Star and Skerterg kinda left points from last page untouched (in other words, things that even if indirectly were never again addressed by them), except for Skerterg, which briefly mentioned it in his "weekly review" (can I call it that?). A convenient leeway, perhaps?

As for Skerterg, there's that "not-voting Kranix thing" even though he had voted for a lurking player. He doesn't get called on it, and the next time he posts, he addresses Ahoda fully.
In his "weekly review", he simply... states he can't rank Kranix. Anyway, I've stated everything about this situation above already.

As for Redstar,
Red Star wrote:
exilon wrote:
Red Star wrote:
Ugh, slow discussion. Scum, do something stupid so that we can identify you!

I find it amusing (and possibly slightly suspicious) that two of the most active players have their vote on horrordude.

What, me and popsofctown? I unvoted on Ps80. D: And why would it be possibly suspicious?

Have you noticed there's another person with two votes on them?
Exilon, it was a joke intended to get discussion going, seeing as no-one wants to post here due to there being no activity of any positive description.
Now, let's see here. To remind, pops adressed Red Star's posts after and commented, "I think Red Star is pot-stirring while trying not to stick his neck out. I've got my eye on him.", FoS'ing him; Red Star does answer that that is because he's not trying to raise suspicions, but rather get discussion going.
But why would a person who wants to get discussion going retract upon my comment about his initial " possible suspicion"? Sure, it was a joke - but how does "maybe you are suspicious" "why?" "it was a joke, nevermind" contribute to get discussion going? Simply put, it doesn't; and that doesn't make much sense. It's like, if we follow what he said, he was trying to start discussion with the REST of the players but himself. Also, to notice, is that he didn't answer anything I posted after his first quote.
Not "why is it suspicious?" nor "have you noticed there's someone else with two people on them?". I do point that out briefly after it (Ps91:"Err... ok? I find that slightly wrong... but... "), but that's when Ahoda comes in, and suddenly that's where the focus is.
Horrordude wrote:I'll be looking at Razor's meta soon... in the meantime, we should get some posting happening here people!

And I took the liberty of reading up a little bit as well.
And, hum... Razorback gets a little one too many policy lynches ( asides from his ... peculiar writing style. I actually laughed alot at one point in one of the games where Razorback just couldn't get in right while trying to vote someone (first he misses the code, then he misses the word vote, the he misses the code again.. Aww, I shouldn't be laughing about it! <<) Which... doesn't really leave us with much information about meta to go on, since he behaves generally the same way.
His actions so far... not much I can say about it; yet.
Horror, you never stated any conclusions you could have got from reading Razor’s meta (IIRC). Anything you want to say about it?
Feels like I've been here before.
razorback
razorback
Goon
razorback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 am

Post by razorback »

@ EXILON of all our players redstar has been avoids many things. and of course i know i have as we but somthings just can't be answered.
Nathan Hale

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

unvote, vote Red Star

For what he originally got an FoS for.

It looks like ahoda will indeed be replaced.
"Well, I..."
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Vote Count XI:

[1] ahoda - (ahoda)
[1] Red Star - (popsofctown)
[0] ahoda - ()
[0] Exilon - ()
[0] keikar - ()
[0] Kranix - ()
[0] skerterg - ()
[0] horrordude0215 - ()

[5]
Not voting
- (Exilon, kelikar mask man, skerterg, razorback)

With
alive, it's
to lynch!

Prods & Replacements:

Leafsnail replaces ahoda.

“He who does not punish evil commands it to be done.” ~ Leonardo da Vinci

"plz don't swear" -- N
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Hey there everyone. I don't usually replace into newbie games, but KittyMo asked me nicely on irc, so I couldn't refuse :D.

Now, firstly, my guy seems to be self voting for some reason... better fix that.
Unvote

I'm reading through and making notes, but since it's already really late right now I might not get a proper post in till tomorrow.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

KittyMo uses IRC?

I'm really trying to get over "girls on the internet", but IRC has such a "1337" aura about it...
"Well, I..."

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”