iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 6:35 am

Post by iLord »

Vote Count the Second

MonkeyMan576 (4): esuriospiritus, TheButtonmen, Timeater, McGriddle
McGriddle (1): Riceballtail

Not Voting (5):, Snow_Bunny_Is_Awesome, MonkeyMan576, Snow_Bunny, Thor665, semioldguy

With ten alive, it's five to lynch.

semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 7:37 am

Post by semioldguy »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:Does searching/professing take points? If so how many and how many did you start with? Can you win with town? Can you win while dead?

Basically full claim, enough with this peicemail stuff.
Obvrolefishing is obvious.
You do realize that you asked for a full claim as well which includes all of this you claim as obvrolefishing.

And now so am I. Full claim please Monkey. If you win does the game end or do we go on? What happens to you if the person you are trying to find dies before you find them? Do you stay in the game able/unable to win?
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 9:07 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

semioldguy wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:Does searching/professing take points? If so how many and how many did you start with? Can you win with town? Can you win while dead?

You do realize that you asked for a full claim as well which includes all of this you claim as obvrolefishing.

And now so am I. Full claim please Monkey. If you win does the game end or do we go on? What happens to you if the person you are trying to find dies before you find them? Do you stay in the game able/unable to win?
Obviously the game does not end if I win. If the person I am trying to find dies then I win with the town, just as I do if they are alive and I do not find them.
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

Who did you target for this ability, then?
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

esuriospiritus wrote:Who did you target for this ability, then?
Doombunny.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

semioldguy wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:

Monkey is under heavy suspicions, I am not. There's a big difference there. It's like if I asked you for a fullclaim right now.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

@Snow:
That was directed @ Monkey.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Yeah, I'm gonna be quite content with a Monkey lynch. Especially if he doesn't claim in his next post.

@Esurio: Claim please. You have until the day ends, regardless of your actual choice.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

TheButtonmen wrote:
@Snow:
That was directed @ Monkey.
Oh, my bad then. Next time you should specify who you are asking... ¬_¬
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

Riceballtail wrote:Yeah, I'm gonna be quite content with a Monkey lynch. Especially if he doesn't claim in his next post.

@Esurio: Claim please. You have until the day ends, regardless of your actual choice.
:?

Contentedly pushing on Monkey while voting McGriddle and claiming some sort of investigation on Esurio (who is voting Monkey)?

Something here does not add up, what am I missing?

Vote: Riceballtail
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 8:25 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

What exactly makes you think I'm going to claim just because someone already rather high up on my scumlist asks me to?

unvote; vote: RBT

I really needn't bring up her active lurkerness again. And pushing for premature claims out of the blue is wtfbad... unless you're scum.

@Monkey: You have a name claim to go with that ability claim?

semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 9:12 am

Post by semioldguy »

@MonkeyMan576
Did using your ability on Doombunny kill him?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 10:00 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

@RBT:
....Huh?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 11:49 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

semioldguy wrote:@MonkeyMan576
Did using your ability on Doombunny kill him?
No.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Monkey - out of curiosity, you're at L-1 and have already claimed that you targeted one of the NKs of the Night Phase and that your previously stated reason for a hammer vote was incorrect because you misread your role PM. Is there a pro-town reason that you're avoiding calls for a fullclaim or name claim at this particular juncture?

Also, you still haven't addressed my question of why you dropped the hammer like you did when you had previously discussed quicklynching as scummy.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Thor665 wrote:@Monkey - out of curiosity, you're at L-1 and have already claimed that you targeted one of the NKs of the Night Phase and that your previously stated reason for a hammer vote was incorrect because you misread your role PM. Is there a pro-town reason that you're avoiding calls for a fullclaim or name claim at this particular juncture?

Also, you still haven't addressed my question of why you dropped the hammer like you did when you had previously discussed quicklynching as scummy.
If I name claim it won't be enough and people will just want a full claim, and a full claim would not help the town. I have multiple powers, and would not mind claiming, say, one of my powers, but I am trying not to put the town in a vulnerable position.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:53 am

Post by semioldguy »

Vote: Monkeyman576

Back at L-1.

Your claimed win condition being strictly superior to mine is unbelievable to me. You win with me, but even if I lose you can still win? Sure. Sounds like scum trying to sympathize to stay alive.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Timeater »

Well, actually, I'm not too sure if cloning would be considered a pro-town ability. I mean, it has its uses, but it could also be a scum ability (but, to be honest, after playing some games of Uk and Tar, you believe anything.)

But, answer me something, why do you think it's a pretty handy scum ability?

I want a fullclaim from Monkey. Either that or a nice hammer. I'm not buying his whole deal of "I misread my role pm".
Paragraph one: What you are essentially saying here is nothing. You don't commit to any specific line of reasoning, and I find that scummy.

Question one: Why do I think its a handy scum ability? For several reasons. People would be more inclined to research and attack your clone. It could be sort of a back-up for yourself, it could be nothing more than a phantom - meaning it cant really do anything, or it could be a means of double-voting, which in general i find a not very useful townie ability. When I look at all these possibilities and the confusion it causes the town, I lean toward it being a scummy ability. Whether this is a case of my own cognitive dissonance, e.g. my predisposition to thinking you are scum and adapting my beliefs to suit a case for your role being scummy, I cannot tell. But I do think my reasoning is sound.

Anyway, I have a suggestion.

I say we have Snow Bunny Is Awesome hammer monkey.

This shows us if Bunny's clone is capable of hammering, or if it has any weight in the lynching process. Monkey's lynch is pretty obvious, and looks as if its
going
to happen. This does not give us anything conclusive, but it does give us something. And that is something.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Timeater »

edwop

I would like to point out that my above post was directed in response to snow bunny. I would also like to point out that in my initial questioning of her role, I addressed the question to Snow Bunny Is Awesome, NOT Snow Bunny - and yet it was Snow Bunny who responded.
interesting
. anyway.
me wrote:anyone have an analysis on why Zhero and D-Bunny were hit last night? I find those people strange candidates for some reason. Zhero hardly contributed.
thor wrote:Zhero could have been NKed because he was onto Monkey, of course he could have been NKed to make us think he was onto Monkey - yadda, yadda. Doom...I dunno, he was pretty aggressive on the lurkers which is at least useful to the town in a general sense. Both were also early and aggressive on the Pman wagon (Doom more so) so it could just be simply the scum zapping people who they saw as more effective at rooting out their scumbuddy and/or gaining more town cred for it.

With those two as the kills I don't think we're looking at a Vig role, so either scum have double kill power or there's an SK (or maybe that Kill Someone public deed is more insidious then we know).

@TheButtonmen - I do agree that Monkey's chosen defense to the accusation is terribad (in fact, I do agree that the vote itself is scummy), I just find your accusation not much better as I don't find it scummy for obv. bussing but rather for his odd way of justifying the vote and the earlier discordant concept of the quicklynch comment in juxtaposition.
Well we now know why doombunny was killed (or at least we have a story). From what I gather, monkey is claiming some weird JoAT/Surivor/Searcher role? (lol?) I find him being an SK much more plausible. Monkey claimed to have "targetted" doombunny. Well whatever. He's dead and you aren't being 100% with us so you dead, silly monkey.

As for Zhero, looking over his posts. I am trying to discern why someone would target him. For some reason I am leaning towards Esurio and/or RBT killing him. Not sure why, gut I guess. I'm not usually a guy to claim "gut tells". When it comes to early scum kills I think its more reasonable to keep more active and strong players around, so that they can build cases against each other and tear each other up. Zhero was background noise + a few snipes + a few questions. Having him in the picture doesn't really help a scummer. So the scummer who killed him is more active, and has nothing to lose by killing a useless townie (no offense to zhero).

Anyhoo, I'm rambling. I need my coffee.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Timeater »

Also one last point, if monkey is a bomb, which he might be with his horrible claims/scummy posts, if snow bunny is being legit and it is her clone, none of the town will be hurt, not even snow bunny will be hurt.

so yea.
watch for the eggshells
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:36 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I haven't said anything untruthful, and that can be proven with or without my lynch. I have powers that can be proven, I just don't think they should be revealed. I would be willing to claim one or two of my powers, I just don't think I should make a FULL claim, it would just make me too likely a NK target.
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

Would still like a name claim, at the very least.

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Esurio has to claim today, because after tonight my ability will take effect and cause her to only be able to vote/unvote unless I reverse it.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Fine, I'm Fury Leika.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Your ability will make it so that Esurio will only be able to post votes and unvotes?

...so you have an ability that removes the ability of other players to voice their opinions and you decided to use it and demand a roleclaim because of it? How do you see this as a pro town series of actions exactly?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”