McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 6:03 am

Post by McGriddle »

Heh whoops. I was trying to freelance my way through the beginning of today while I gave myself time to read up on what is going on in here. Sorry I have not been active. Bad car accident, limited access, and bad mood induced by medicine, but I can assure you I am back and I am going to try my hardest to finish out the rest of this game and get a win for the villains.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Timeater »

Thor can you mass roleblock again?

Another post coming up later
watch for the eggshells
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

Timeater wrote:Thor can you mass roleblock again?
Not without a sudden infusion of points.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Timeater »

So basically McGriddle needs to die. He lurks the entire game, contributes nothing at all, and somehow manages to make it precariously close to the endgame. (Which we are pretty much at if I'm correct?) I'm really bummed out, honestly. Snow Bunny and Griddle have given us nothing at all to work with the entire game - they are basically forcing us to lynch them. Thor, if you are scum, well played. Same to you, SOG.
McDonaldsboy wrote:Heh whoops. I was trying to freelance my way through the beginning of today while I gave myself time to read up on what is going on in here. Sorry I have not been active. Bad car accident, limited access, and bad mood induced by medicine, but I can assure you I am back and I am going to try my hardest to finish out the rest of this game and get a win for the villains.

I dont give a shit about your personal life. I don't care. Ask for a replacement if you aren't gonna be active in a small theme game.

@McGriddle

QUESTION: Why did you kill Button after Penny (Monkey) was eliminated? Why would you do this? What was your motivation? Why didn't you answer thor's questions?

QUESTION: What do you mean by "freelance"?

QUESTION: What do you mean by "soaked"?

DEMAND: Claim. State your role name and all your abilities and what you have done with those abilities throughout the entire game.

Snowslut wrote:Mod: VLA for the weekend.
@Bunny

OUTRAGED REPLY: What the fuck? You have been VLA the entire game. Do you realize what sort of position this puts us in?

DEMAND: Claim. State your role name and all your abilities and what you have done with those abilities throughout the entire game.

thor wrote:@Everyone else - If there was a 3 scum team we now sit at Mylo (and we would have lost already except for the Night 1 lynch) This is making me suspicious that we're looking at only a two scum game but I suppose it's smart to stick to the mylo concept.

With that in mind I think it's worthwhile for us to discuss the possibility of either a 'no lynch' (too risky I think considering the plethora of powers out there) Or an information claim - since I think if people have some info that might help us narrow our choices now would be a good time to discuss it. If others are in favor of this we could do a popcorn style info reveal.

@thor

THOUGHTS: I'm thinking there is a 3-man team. + the Penny role that would make it a pretty "hard" game, correct? Actually, I dont really know. Could be 2 scum + Penny/Doc wincon. Which sounds a little more feasible. I'm going to need to hear a little more discussion and reasoning behind that line of thought before I can make up mind about what we're dealing with.

QUESTION: I know what lylo means (lynch or lose) what is mylo, e.g mislynch and lose? (means basically the same thing).

QUESTION: Define "popcorn style" reveal?

QUESTION: Do you think Button killed Esurio?

POINT: I am not in favor of a no-lynch at the moment. However I am in favor of hearing claims, especially from Griddle and Bunny
first

@SOG

QUESTION: Thoughts and analysis?

@iLord, Mod God

QUESTION: Can you confirm if there was a mistake on page 17? (My question in post 409). Did you edit the post count on that page?

Yes.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Timeater wrote:[1]QUESTION: I know what lylo means (lynch or lose) what is mylo, e.g mislynch and lose? (means basically the same thing).

[2]QUESTION: Define "popcorn style" reveal?

[3]QUESTION: Do you think Button killed Esurio?

POINT: I am not in favor of a no-lynch at the moment. However I am in favor of hearing claims, especially from Griddle and Bunny
first
1. MYLO is, as you guessed, mislynch and lose. Basically what it means is town cannot afford to lynch incorrectly but yet we can afford to no lynch - thus making it different from LYLO where a no lynch is not an option because it's lynch (correctly) OR lose.

2. Popcorn means that generally the agreed upon scummiest person starts the claim (whatever the claim process is) with their claim they nominate the next person in line who they want to claim.

So, for instance, if we all agree McGriddle is the scummiest player he would claim and then he would decide who claims next (let's say me) I would then claim and decide who claims after me, and so on till we're done. The general concept is you manage to get the scummiest players to claim first and can also read other players based on the order they're requesting.

Currently I'd want to start with McGriddle in any case since he's both scummy and has already functionally half claimed.

3. That is what I believe.

I will note that I think you're misinterpreting McGriddle's soak claim - that power is an obvious nameclaim for anyone who knows the source material and I don't think qualifies as a claim of killing Button since McGriddle acted confused about Button even being alive or dead shortly thereafter. That said I do find it suspicious that he went out of his way to nameclaim like he did with no prompting and included his night target while not clarifying what it was he's actually claiming to have done.

I'm still in favor of everyone at least claiming what information they have. I'm also in favor of a fuller claim. McGriddle has practically already started us on that path and if we are in Mylo more info for town is probably better then not. Basically I'm down for a mass claim, and whichever one we can get consensus on sounds like a win to me.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Timeater »

Popcorn Claim Vote: McGriddle
:-P
I will note that I think you're misinterpreting McGriddle's soak claim - that power is an obvious nameclaim for anyone who knows the source material and I don't think qualifies as a claim of killing Button since McGriddle acted confused about Button even being alive or dead shortly thereafter. That said I do find it suspicious that he went out of his way to nameclaim like he did with no prompting and included his night target while not clarifying what it was he's actually claiming to have done.
I watched Dr Horribles Sing Along Blog like...I dunno...a year ago? I don't really recall most of the specifics except that Captain Hammer was awesome and that Penny died (I think?) - so the "soak" reference means nothing to me. It just sounds like an offensive power. Looking over the wikia now, are you saying he claimed this guy? http://drhorrible.wikia.com/wiki/Moist - Anyway, I dont see where he directly name claimed...
Basically I'm down for a mass claim, and whichever one we can get consensus on sounds like a win to me.
Likewise.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by iLord »

Vote Count the First

Not Voting (6):, Snow_Bunny_Is_Awesome, Thor665, semioldguy, Snow_Bunny, McGriddle, Timeater

With six alive, it's three to lynch.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Timeater wrote:
Snowslut wrote:Mod: VLA for the weekend.
@Bunny

OUTRAGED REPLY: What the fuck? You have been VLA the entire game. Do you realize what sort of position this puts us in?

1- First of all, stop the name calling. That's not nice, and uncalled for. Grow up.
2- I don't know about you, but I have a real life. Work, college, stuff. Maybe that's weird for you, but not for me.
3- I have no problem whatsoever in claiming, but I rather wait for other people to agree with this. After all, my abilities aren't that great.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Timeater, you are being a dick. I was severely injured cut me a little slack there ace. I agree completely with Snow_Bunny. Grow up. Seems like you are trying to build a case on me for "Lurking" when I made it a point for everyone to know I would not be able to post very much.
Vote: Timeater
for being a jerk and I need to do some reading up on the game
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@McGriddle - I can understand annoyance at Timeater's commentary, but your vote is detrimental to town if the only reason you have it there is because he's personally annoyed you. Either decide the vote is there for in game reasons or please remove it.

Second, we have also had three of five players express desire for the massclaim which sounds like a majority to me, and I do think you're the optimal guy to lead off the popcorn as well. Unless you disagree with the massclaim I'd say you're up. Please claim actions, targets, results, and any other town relevant information you possess and then pick the next person to claim.

Final question - with your stated intent to catch up on reading the thread what sort of time frame do you predict for the endeavor?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Timeater wrote:So basically McGriddle needs to die. He lurks the entire game, contributes nothing at all, and somehow manages to make it precariously close to the endgame. (Which we are pretty much at if I'm correct?) I'm really bummed out, honestly. Snow Bunny and Griddle have given us nothing at all to work with the entire game - they are basically forcing us to lynch them. Thor, if you are scum, well played. Same to you, SOG.
The more I read this section of your post the less I like it.

You're basically claiming a lynch all lurkers policy at mylo. That's not smart. Neither mylo or lylo is a good time to be banking on policy lynches.

Yeah, one or both of them might be scum, but it's not reasonable to rule out people simply because they actually post semi-regular. Why couldn't SOG be scum? I seem to recall you (though it might have been esurio) calling him out as a near to top suspect only two days ago (a point I agreed with) and I really can't recall anything super townish he's done between now and then to clear himself particularly. If he's scum it's not like he's awesome elite ninja scum - he's at best regular scum who hasn't opened mouth and inserted foot yet.

Town is in this situation partly because we caught on to the independent amongst us and spent some time getting that lynch, and also because we've suffered two additional night kills. (frankly the more I think about it the more it seems like there has to be only one scum left simply due to how quickly the kills have been coming even with a "successful doc" moment due to the mass block)

If you're town - don't let a policy lynch mindset shut down your scumhunting (as this paragraph seems to be suggesting as you're already tipping hats for well played scum *and* calling the "needs to die" lynch for the day prior to a mass claim).

If you're scum - please continue.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 3:29 am

Post by iLord »

McGriddle has made a post that was clearly against the rules at 10:00 AM EST (About 29 minutes ago). I have deleted it in an effort to maintain the integrity of the game, but I am unsure how many other players have seen it. I would very much appreciate it if anyone that saw it says so now so I can figure what effect it had on the game, if any.

Additionally, I'm going to forcibly replace McGriddle.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 3:41 am

Post by McGriddle »

I did not quoute my PM. I put my role, my abilities, and my win condition, what's wrong with that? I was asked to claim.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 3:58 am

Post by iLord »

rewq455 is replacing McGriddle.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

iLord wrote:
I would very much appreciate it if anyone that saw it says so now so I can figure what effect it had on the game, if any.
@Mod
I did not see it, but I would like a bit of clarification, if possible, as to what rule he broke. With us going into a massclaim and with his last post I'd rather clear it up so no one else makes the same error.

He violated Standard Rule [05]. To be clear, you are free to paraphrase your role PM's, but under no circumstances can you directly copy paste its contents or reference its structure.

Standard Rules wrote:[05] No quoting any PM’s anywhere except for your role name. You may not use MOD TEXT.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Timeater »

@SNOWBUNNY

Snow wrote:1- First of all, stop the name calling. That's not nice, and uncalled for. Grow up.
2- I don't know about you, but I have a real life. Work, college, stuff. Maybe that's weird for you, but not for me.
3- I have no problem whatsoever in claiming, but I rather wait for other people to agree with this. After all, my abilities aren't that great.
1 - You grow up. You honestly think I meant to seriously insult you? I was not in a good mood at the time. I consider slut a term of endearment anyhoo.

2 - Me too. I just graduated college. I have a job. You've been VLA the entire goddamn game and I have a right to be angry.

3 - OK

THE MCGRIDDLE FIASCO

Griddle wrote:Timeater, you are being a dick. I was severely injured cut me a little slack there ace. I agree completely with Snow_Bunny. Grow up. Seems like you are trying to build a case on me for "Lurking" when I made it a point for everyone to know I would not be able to post very much. Vote: Timeater for being a jerk and I need to do some reading up on the game
Mod wrote:McGriddle has made a post that was clearly against the rules at 10:00 AM EST (About 29 minutes ago). I have deleted it in an effort to maintain the integrity of the game, but I am unsure how many other players have seen it. I would very much appreciate it if anyone that saw it says so now so I can figure what effect it had on the game, if any.

Additionally, I'm going to forcibly replace McGriddle.
Look, I'm bipolar. For real. My moods fluctuate wildly. I may have said some stuff in the previous post that was a little mean, but my intent remains the same (Look, I can play the "poor me" card too!). You have basically contributed nothing the entire game and I'm glad you are being replaced. About fucking time. Hopefully your replacement will be worth a damn.

That being said, he is being replaced because he copy-pasted his role pm. Or parts of it? I did not see it. If I am to interpret that correctly, that means he isn't scum. Why would a scummer paste their role pm? iLord would not have booted Griddle from the game if he was scum faking a role pm. That being said I am leaning towards him being town. This doesn't mean I dont want his replacement to claim. I dont think we should conveniently 'forget' the ramifications of his being replaced.

@THOR

thor wrote:The more I read this section of your post the less I like it.

You're basically claiming a lynch all lurkers policy at mylo. That's not smart. Neither mylo or lylo is a good time to be banking on policy lynches.

Yeah, one or both of them might be scum, but it's not reasonable to rule out people simply because they actually post semi-regular. Why couldn't SOG be scum? I seem to recall you (though it might have been esurio) calling him out as a near to top suspect only two days ago (a point I agreed with) and I really can't recall anything super townish he's done between now and then to clear himself particularly. If he's scum it's not like he's awesome elite ninja scum - he's at best regular scum who hasn't opened mouth and inserted foot yet.

Town is in this situation partly because we caught on to the independent amongst us and spent some time getting that lynch, and also because we've suffered two additional night kills. (frankly the more I think about it the more it seems like there has to be only one scum left simply due to how quickly the kills have been coming even with a "successful doc" moment due to the mass block)

If you're town - don't let a policy lynch mindset shut down your scumhunting (as this paragraph seems to be suggesting as you're already tipping hats for well played scum *and* calling the "needs to die" lynch for the day prior to a mass claim).

If you're scum - please continue.
CLARIFICATION: I am not saying we should lynch all lurkers. I am saying I am angry because Bunny and Griddle have contributed so little (and will probably continue to contribute little) it puts people who have been contributing in a tough position because we have so little to go on. I am not ruling you or SOG out. The simple truth of is it is that you and SOG have posted more, and even made less mistakes over those two, so I am more inclined to think they are scum over you.

POINT: I am not always in a reasonable mood, but my logic will always try to be reasonable. If that makes sense.

POINT: SOG has made some great scumhunting posts. We threw some volleys at each other earlier in the game, and I came to the conclusion he was testing me as much as I was testing him. I'm just not getting a scum vibe from him at the moment. They way he helped beat down Monkey partially attests to his cred (not that I take that into consideration when putting a percentage on his scumfactor). Like you, he has made very few mistakes. Off the top of my head, the only thing I can say against him was how aggressive he was towards button after the dr horrible claim. While I wanted to utilize him, he thought he was irredeemable. Of course button flipped town.

POINT: The hat-tipping may have been a bit premature. I believe I said he 'needs to die' before you came out with your points about the benefits of a massclaim (post 429). Anyway, my mind is open. I am not dead-set on one course of action. That being said, a large part of my thoughts weigh on the lurkiness of bunny and griddle. Notice I have not yet voted? I am waiting for more information.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

Timeater wrote:That being said, he is being replaced because he copy-pasted his role pm. Or parts of it? I did not see it. If I am to interpret that correctly, that means he isn't scum. Why would a scummer paste their role pm? iLord would not have booted Griddle from the game if he was scum faking a role pm.
From what I can gather he copy/pasted the powers he listed. As proven earlier the win condition doesn't count in iLord's eyes and Neither iLord nor McGriddle were claiming he posted his role PM so it has to be copy/pasting of powers, win condition, or name, and I don't see either of the later two being an issue to iLord..

My guess is basically it went like this;

McGriddle's role PM:

You are a player.

Power 1: for three villain points you can make everyone have to post in the color fuchsia for the rest of the game.
Power 2: if you post the following 'I am the spam master' I will mail you a can of spam as a reward.

You win with the cows.

What iLord would have accepted from McGriddle;

I am a player who wins with the cows.
I have two powers, one costs 3 villain points and makes everyone post in fuchsia for the rest of the game. I can also post a comment that will make iLord mail me spam.

What McGriddle probably did;

I am a player who wins with the cows.
My powers are:
Power 1: for three villain points you can make everyone have to post in the color fuchsia for the rest of the game.
Power 2: if you post the following 'I am the spam master' I will mail you a can of spam as a reward.

That said, I will agree that probably if McGriddle was copy/pasting stuff verbatim from his role PM that it is less likely that it was a scum PM (unless they get falseclaim powers :wink: )
Timeater wrote:They way [SOG] helped beat down Monkey partially attests to his cred (not that I take that into consideration when putting a percentage on his scumfactor).
If you don't take it into account for assessing his scumfactor then what does it matter for anything? It seems like scum would be just as happy fragging an independent as town.

------------------------------------------

@SOG and Snow_Bunny (and I suppose Snow_Bunny is Awesome too)

Any thoughts on the NKs?
Any thoughts on what happened with McGriddle?
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 9:52 am

Post by rewq455 »

I just replaced in. Will have a post of my views tommorow.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Timeater »

thor wrote:If you don't take it into account for assessing his scumfactor then what does it matter for anything? It seems like scum would be just as happy fragging an independent as town.
It doesn't, really. Bad example. Like I have said a bunch of times, I dont believe in town reads. Too unreliable.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 11:59 am

Post by semioldguy »

Sorry, Memorial Day weekend has kept me busier than I had anticipated. I haven't read the most recent postings. I should have time either tomorrow or Tuesday.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by semioldguy »

First of all I'd like to throw Mylo right out the window. Though we may have six players, one of them is Snow_Bunny's clone who apparently can vote. So with six players there are still only five votes out there. If there are two scum left, we can't even consider a no lynch as removing another town vote from the game is suicide. We lynch today for sure.

I am also in support of a mass claim today.

In regards to McGriddle's rule-break, I did not see the post in question. If he copied his set of abilities, which seems most likely, then having whichever abilities he claimed is not proof of alignment. It may make it lean slightly more toward town. It is unfortunate that he won't be here to provide the reasons behind his night choices, which would be much more useful than just knowing what his powers are.

As such, I would rather have Snow_Bunny full claim before rewq455, since from her we can get reasoning behind anything she might have done, which isn't something we can get from rewq445 any longer.

McGriddle's vote looks bad.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by iLord »

Vote Count the Second

Not Voting (6):, Snow_Bunny_Is_Awesome, Thor665, semioldguy, Snow_Bunny, rewq455, Timeater

With six alive, it's three to lynch.

Deadline at June 14th 8:00 PM EST.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Thor665 »

semioldguy wrote:First of all I'd like to throw Mylo right out the window. Though we may have six players, one of them is Snow_Bunny's clone
You're correct, the clone threw me off. We're in a lylo situation if there are two scum left, not mylo. I officially dislike that clone mechanic.
I would rather have Snow_Bunny full claim before rewq455, since from her we can get reasoning behind anything she might have done, which isn't something we can get from rewq445 any longer.
I disagree with this. Yeah, we get reasoning out of her, but the advantage of having rewq455 roleclaim first is twofold. First off, the slot has already claimed quite a bit and is as good a place to start as any (and frankly considering the nature of the initial soft claim I feel the slot is obligated to claim first anyway).

Second, I want to see rewq455's choice of who to popcorn. We don't have much of a read on McGriddle, I'd like this slot to hit the ground running sooner rather then later.

Finally, having Snow Bunny go second, third, or dead last does very little to effect her ability to explain her reasons for her decisions. They will still be there when she claims and rewq455 will still be obligated to explain the choices of a slot he's replacing into. Changing the order for that alone makes no particular sense I see.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:46 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Timeater wrote:
@SNOWBUNNY

Snow wrote:1- First of all, stop the name calling. That's not nice, and uncalled for. Grow up.
1 - You grow up. You honestly think I meant to seriously insult you? I was not in a good mood at the time. I consider slut a term of endearment anyhoo.

2 - Me too. I just graduated college. I have a job. You've been VLA the entire goddamn game and I have a right to be angry.

3 - OK
1- I'm sorry, but I don't care if you go around bitching everyone and their mom, if you can't be respectful here then don't play. Seriously. Last time I checked that was a rule infraction.
2- Be angry all you want, that won't change a thing. So, stop whining and grow up.
3- Ok.

Ok, I'm back.

@Thor: I'd rather not think too much about the NKs. In my experience, both as town and as scum, it brings only wifom into the table. And, about the McGriddle thingy, it's useless to discuss that. He did something that broke a rule. 'nuff said.

Ok, time to claim, I guess: I'm Anonymous. My shiny power is to create clones, and use them as meatshields. Yep, I'm basically an unlynchable - unNkable rechargeable townie. I didn't want to say this before as I would use my ability to prevent a Nk, but it seem I wasn't good enough as a target... T_T. Now, seeing that it really doesn't matter much (unless of course, we hit scum. But it's a all-or-nothing situation. So... yeah.)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:49 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Now, some quick thoughts. My guess is that Timeater and Thor are scum. Timeater more scummy than Thor. Thor's suspicious is based mostly on a general gut I've gotten from him through the game, while Timeater reads scum. Wanting to lynch based on lurking at this point of the game is awfully scummy, and his reactions seem like desperate scum trying to get a win.

SOG is town, btw. So, that leaves us with Timeater, Thor and McGriddle. And I'm leaning Timeater as 95% scum right now.

Vote: Timeater

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”