Newbie 962 (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Massclaim time! I'm the NK-immune miller vig jester bomb

anywho

Vote:GroupThink
for having your player spot replaced twice already.
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
*Ocarina of Time Mafia... Yeah....
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

GroupThink wrote:Cove was replaced as well; are you intentionally leaving him out?

vote Cove
This seems a little defensive to me. Why are you reacting like this to a random vote?
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Mon May 31, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Robocopter87 wrote: 1. Where you from?
2. Coke or Pepsi?
3. Are you nervous?
4. Whats your playstyle?And if you've never played before what would you do in a panicky situation?
5. Are you excited to play?
6. Lynch all lurkers?
7. Lynch all Liars?
1)Raleigh, North Carolina, USA

2)Pepsi, but being from NC, I'm a little biased. (Pepsi was first made in New Bern, North Carolina)

3)Not at all!

4)Can anyone ever truly define their own playstyle?

5)Of course! It's my first game on this site, why wouldn't I be?

6)Lynch all active lurkers, especially day 1. That's a huge scumtell to me.

7)In a noobie game, no. I have a feeling people will lie to keep themselves alive if they're scum or not here.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Mon May 31, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Also, answer these same questions yourself, robo.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Cove wrote:Paging GroupThink to the thread. I repeat, GroupThink to Aisle 962.
This
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Mon May 31, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Remy, no it's not. I've read other games which he's done this. He has good reason to. Find some other games where he's done this to see what I mean.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Mon May 31, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

kindred_spirit wrote: 6. Lynch all lurkers?

i'm gonna say no
Why?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:36 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Hey group, can you reply to my post 12 please?

Also, how do you see Cove's post as ending town discussion? Do you think this makes him scum?[/url]
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

robocoptor wrote:6)Lynch all active lurkers, especially day 1. That's a huge scumtell to me.
Why is it so huge?
Newbie scum are inclined to active lurk as far as I can tell from reading few a few (ongoing, sorry) games on this site.

Well you've got a wall-o-text but no assertion, who do you think is scummiest based on your questions?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

You still must have at the very least a slight read on a person or two.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:42 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

I'm not liking this argument between Cove and GroupThink, it feels contrived, and Group is tunneling on cove. Perhaps this is a busing attempt? Also group, you're still ignoring my post 12.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:47 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Cove wrote:AKR: I'm puzzled as to how a townie's mindset would settle on bussing this early on Day 1.
FOS

Confirm Vote: GroupThink
Just an observation, I haven't "settled" on anything. Why does this warrant a FoS?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:48 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Meh, didn't mean to keep the "confirm vote" part in my quote.

Also, that brings something else up. Why did you feel the need to confirm your Groupthink vote? That seems just as tunnel visioned as GT's case on you.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

At the moment, I've only shown a suspicion of two: Cove and GT (and it's light suspicion, we're only on page 3)
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Hm, I can see how I've been a little overzealous.

In other news, AQUA and Kindred are helluhlurking.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:33 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Ok, I've gone back and read through the thread and found this little jewel
kleedrac wrote:Not that a claim is always nonsense by any means but especially in an F11 game such as this one there's nothing for vanilla townie to claim beyond "vanilla townie" which has never saved anyone from a lynch in my experience and effectively
just gives the scum on the block opportunity to claim doc/cop without too much fear as it's not a terrible gambit by any means
The bolded infers that klee has information on what roles are/are not in the game. According to the first post about the setup
F11 Setup wrote:a. 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Cop, 1 Doctor, 5 Vanilla Townies
b. 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Vanilla Townies
c. 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies
d. 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Doctor, 6 Vanilla Townies
The only way that klee would know if there were or were not any PR's would be if he and his scumparter were regular goons. Furthermore, All that klee has posted all game has been "fluff" (useless filler posts
IC, is there another term for this?
) and response to Robo's questions. I think that's a pretty compelling case for klee being scum # 1

Unvote. Vote: kleedrac

Thoughts on this?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:01 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Cove, that's not the focal point of my argument. Look at my post again, especially the stuff concerning the quotes.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:14 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Remy, I would agree with you if he had not said that claiming doc/cop was "not a terrible gambit." That kind of setup speculation in a game like this just smells of scum to me.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Alright, but why did you feel the need to include this:
Kleedrac wrote:it gives the bulk of us who are vanilla town (yes, this includes me)
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Crap

@mod: can you fix my tags?

I fixed the tags.
-Crazy
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Haha yeah, I saw that typo and had a "what the hell..?" moment.

Anyway,
Unvote
for now, I'm satisfied.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:24 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

@Cove: I just unvoted klee, I didn't feel the need to keep my vote there anymore. Give me a couple hours to gather my thoughts on who I feel is the scummiest atm.

Also @klee: if you suspect him enough to FoS him, then vote him. A FoS is pointless right now as he doesn't have any votes on him. Also, I agree that the confirm vote makes him a scum point or two.

@Cove again: How many games have you completed on this site? Are there any completed in which you were scum?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:31 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Also, happy birthday robo.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:10 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

cove wrote:AKR: Unvoting without replacing the vote somewhere else is generally a pretty good scum tell, since the person isn't scum hunting. Right now though, nobody is scum hunting and I can't vote out all of you, so I am not so sure it's appropriate in this game.
To say nobody is scum hunting is not true. I will agree it's going slowly but it IS happening. Also, how is not revoting a scum tell? I'm trying to build a case, not sling mud.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:10 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

wow I suck at writing quote tags, but what am I doing wrong..?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:23 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Thanks for the tags hint.

You don't have any completed games as scum, so finding scumtells for you based on meta isn't going to happen. However, I've been reading a few pages of this game and I've noticed that you are a lot more active here than you were there. Why?

If anyone is concerned, the three people I find scummiest are GT, vrtra, and cove (in that order). The first two are here because of lurking, with GT being scummier for his earlier behavior. I would include AQUA here, but he's getting replaced. Cove is on the list for his confirm vote, mostly.

Vote: GroupThink
Come back to us, please.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:38 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Also, robo has only voted remy once (in the RVS) and, even though giving us a lot of analysis with his questions and has made some small cases against people, but has yet to vote anyone. That gets a
FoS: robo
from me.

Robo, who do you think is scum?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:02 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Ok I read it, and your play there is similar enough to your play here for me.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:13 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Robo, asking me to tone it down is asking me to not scumhunt. How I get information is by looking for people's reactions, and it seems like it's working (my FoS on you got this reaction, did it not?). I think page four is definitely time enough to place a vote. Unless you're a PR, that's the only power we have, so we might as well use it to the fullest.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:29 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Hi Tidher, welcome to the game! I look forward to your imput.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:21 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Tidher wrote:generally be a pain in the arse
:roll: [/quote]
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

kleedrac wrote:I didn't then and still don't believe waiting at L-1 for a claim does anything but give the scum one last chance at a way out. I still won't hesitate to drop a hammer on anyone I feel is deserving.
No. Someone at L-1 should ALWAYS have the opportunity to claim. If not, you risk hitting a power role, especially early in the game. Scum can try to claim a power role, but only have a 50% chance of not being counterclaimed. Even then, after a bit more is known about the roles in the game (both town and scum), a scum's fakeclaim can be discovered.
Kleedrac wrote:Not to mention the odds of a counter-claim work both ways! Should the scum feel its worth sacrificing one of their own numbers to get us to lynch our own doc/cop they can do it and we'll lose another member before we can even lynch the scum who did it
Again, no. The lynch of a scum is generally a good trade for a pro-town power role especially early in the game. If one of the scumteam is L-1, claims a PR, and gets counterclaimed, they usually are lynched. If the opposite happens (a pro-town PR claims his role and scum counterclaims) they PR MAY get lynched, but the scum will get insta-lynched the next day. If this happens in Day 1, the ratio between scum and town goes from 2:7 to 1:5 (assuming that the scum don't get blocked N1). That vastly improves the town's chances not to mention demoralizing the scumteam.

At the moment, my read on Klee has shifted to town. He seems to be raising concerns (however fallacious they may be) about gameplay. Cove has moved off my suspect list and my top two suspects remain GT and Vrtra, with robo not far behind.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:27 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Vrtra wrote:AKR is looking pretty bad to me right now. Mainly, he places a FoS on Robo for not voting beyond the RVS stage on page 4
(1)
. A mafia would try to incite a lot of voting around so it would be easier for him to slip through the cracks and provide vague defense for votes hastily put on him
(2)
. It is a good way to gauge how the town is
(3)
. While this isn't a lot of necessarily verifiable and textbook material, it's my own experience from what I've seen / read
(4)
. Then, he overreacts to a point made by Robo asking him (AKR) and Cove to tone it down a little bit by saying "toning it down= not scumhunting" which isn't what he was saying at all
(5)
(Numbers correspond to the sentence preceding them)
1) Like I said before, the vote is our most powerful scumhunting tool. In my opinion, not using it is not helping the town. Like cove said, it gets reactions and moves the game along. Stagnant games help scum.
2) Uh... what?
3)Again, what?
4) Link, please
5) Two things: First, this is a severe misrepresentation of what I said. I never said that him saying to tone it down is asking us to not scumhunt, but that asking me to tone it down is AKIN to asking me not to scumhunt. Second: I didn't find him scummy for that comment, neither did I overreact to it, I was just explaining my position.

Now Vrtra, why did you feel the need to defend robo in such a way?

----

In other news, GroupThink is still scum. Please post a case against remy, and respond to all that I have asked/said about you (going all the way back to my post 12, which you have STILL ignored)
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:32 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

AKR wrote:I never said that him saying to tone it down is asking us to not scumhunt, but that asking me to tone it down is AKIN to asking me not to scumhunt
Upon reading, this isn't very clear. I was trying to explain to robo that him asking me to tone down my usage of votes was like telling me not to scumhunt because that's my method. I use reactions to gauge others, and votes definitely get reactions. I think that's a little clearer.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:39 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

kindred wrote: . his comment on the busing thing was pretty random tho why would mafia use this gambit so early? the only other game i've played the mafia waited till later in the game to use a gambit. could you explain and help me understand ur thinking please .
Sorry, didn't see this. Bussing is possible D1 if one scum thinks his partner is too inexperienced or will otherwise be a detriment to their team, which I could have seen between Cove and GT.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:27 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Ty for making a case robo, now I get to refute it :3

About what you quoted up at the top: Aparently you misread what I said. I'm saying that unless you're a power role, voting is the only power we have as a town. This isn't rolefishing.

ISO 0:The massclaim was a joke, and doesn't deserve particular mention.

ISO 1:I was asking for clarification, as I wasn't sure if GT was serious about his vote or not, and I was wondering if he was being defensive. Apparently he was.

ISO 3: I did read your entire post, and I had seen you do your RQS in other games before this one even started (It took a while for mith to verify my acc, so I read through some noobie games while I waited). To say that me telling you to answer your own questions implies that I didn't read your entire post is a fallacy in its self. So yes, I was doing this to fish for reactions, is this scummy? I'm trying to get information on you.

ISO 5: Well thank you :P

ISO 7: I ask him a direct question, it would be nice for him to at least acknowledge it

ISO 8: I'm not entirely new to mafia. I've played 5-6 games outside this site on a private forum, and our games are modeled after this style of play. The questions I'm answering are a matter of opinion, and just because you've played more games does not mean that i'm not entitled to my own.

ISO 9: What I said is "you must at least have a slight read." To go through a RVS or a RQS and not have at least a tiny read on someone is pointless.

ISO 10: I'm just throwing bussing out as a suggestion, and I never said that he was "dong good and making an argument." Stop putting words in my mouth, that's scummy.

ISO 11: So you think that because I threw bussing out as a suggestion, that I'm now fixated on it being why cove and GT were arguing? Huge misrep here. Also, I just want a clarification on why Cove sees my suggestion as scummy.

ISO 12: How is this null? IMHO confirm votes are scummy and drilling someone about one is pro-town.

ISO 13: Well, let's see here. There are two scum in this game, and those were the people looking scummiest to me at that instant. That's how I say that without sounding controversial.

ISO 14: I want the lurkers to post. Your point?

ISO 15: I misinterpreted what he said, which he clarified. Unintentional misinterpretations aren't scummy.

ISO 17: I was still misinterpreting. I thought he said that he knew there was only one PR in the game, not that he was judging the probability of scum being able to fakeclaim.

ISO 20: I unvoted because he made it clear to me that I misinterpreted what he said, so it was not in the town's best interest for me to keep my vote there. Also, loaded rhetorical questions will get you nowhere, it's slinging mud.

ISO 21: Ok, let me clarify. FoSes are pointless if you're not already voting someone or if the person you want to vote is close to lynch.

ISO 23: Being rude doesn't help your case, just putting that out there.

ISO 25: Your point?

ISO 26: This has been explained. A lot. Please read what I've said.
robo wrote:The rest of his posts, are these three things
-Dumb
-Stupid
-Dumb
This is not a case. Why are they dumb/stupid/dumb?
robo wrote:I have to say the most townie focused player here is GT.
How, exactly? Especially when I've questioned him AND PLACED VOTES ON HIM, yet he has not directly addressed me all game. Is this exempt from your "Scum don't need to read every post" rule?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:29 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

AKR wrote:ISO 10: I'm just throwing bussing out as a suggestion, and I never said that he was "
dong
good and making an argument." Stop putting words in my mouth, that's scummy.
Should be "doing"
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Ok, I'm not going to let this turn into a wall-o-text war, so I'm gonna try and make this short.

About power roles and voting: That IS what I said, go back and read it, please (Also quoted below for your viewing pleasure).

About letting meaningless stuff go and tunneling:First, please tell me how I've tunneled? Second, you're tunneling me right now, I'm just responding to the claims you're making about me. You're working yourself up into a frenzy and blinding yourself to what's going on around you. Furthermore, you tell me to "move on" yet you keep hounding me for THE SAME THINGS.

Stop just saying "X is wrong" or "Y is right" give me PROOF (In response to your claim that searching for tells in the RVS is "wrong")

About words in my mouth: I went back and re-read every single one of my posts as I was responding to your case, and you've been misinterpreting a lot of what I've said.

About misinterpreting: I've misinterpreted ONE POST, that is not "misinterpreting too much." Klee's post wasn't exactly clear, and left some areas open to interpretation. Also @ ISO 17 in particular, that post was made before klee clarified his position. If you notice, the in the post AFTER he clarifies, I back off. Backing off because you realize you were wrong isn't scummy, and you need to do the same here.
Robo wrote:I spent almost an HOUR readin what you said, I don't recall you explaining this. So by all means, show me where you explained it.
Here it is. This is also one of the posts of mine that you have misread.
AKR Iso 28 wrote:Robo, asking me to tone it down is asking me to not scumhunt. How I get information is by looking for people's reactions, and it seems like it's working (my FoS on you got this reaction, did it not?). I think page four is definitely time enough to place a vote. Unless you're a PR, that's the only power we have, so we might as well use it to the fullest.
See especially "I think" to "the fullest".

Robo, please take your own advice here and back down. If you keep going, you're giving the scum a HUGE wall to lurk behind. You've made your argument and I've made my defense, now let's both shut up and let other people weigh in on it, k?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Also, what does "NFTOVABC" mean?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:29 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Good luck, Tidher.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:53 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

You can't just make a case against me and keep hounding me about it and then turn around and expect me to be quiet, that's bs. So if you would stop tunneling me, I will.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:55 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

also this:
robo wrote:Your asking me to back off? Because I have a case and valid points? Even if I was misintrepreting some things doesn't mean ther isn't plenty of other stuff that dings scum on my radar. So asking me to back off is just averting eyes. No I will not back off. The entire point of my case was to get you to shut up for five posts so other people can talk, you keep talking and talking and wasting valuable time. I just wanted you to let OTHER people discuss for once. I will backoff as soon as you agree to this.
Is hypocritical. You're drawing this out by creating longer and longer walls of text that people have to read through.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:29 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Yes, I will agree to tone it down as long as you don't keep breathing down my neck.

So, moving on, who else do you think is scum?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

@ Mod: is it too early for a prod on GT and Kindred?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:39 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Ok, if I wait for GT to post I'll be waiting forever, so here are my thoughts.

Klee
In response to your questions, I actually have a town read on robo. Half of it is a gut feeling, but the other half is because he got so emotionally tied to our argument, indicating to me that he actually thought I was scum. If he was scum, he would know I was town and wouldn't be able to get so emotionally attached to his cases on me. I also have a town read on Cove, and that's a purely gut read. Also, robo clearly stated that he had a scum read on me in his first case, go back and read it again.

Remy
You're leaning scum on GT but where is your vote? Yes, I know you said you don't like to vote without a strong case, but I don't think GT will come out from whatever hole he crawled in unless we give him reason to. Put pressure on him please, maybe he'll stop lurking.

Vrtra
What I don't like about your most recent post is here:
Vrtra wrote:One thing I would
urge the town to do
right now is very carefully examine that little back-and-forth Robo and AKR had.
Why would you "urge the town" to do something that you could just as easily do yourself? This doesn't sit right for me. It sounds like you're trying to give the appearance of scumhunting. I could see something like this coming from scum because it's harder to do an analysis of an argument like mine and robo's if you're not a part of the town and therefore know our alignments already. EGMEOY

Robo
You never answered my question about what "NFTOVABC" means.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:42 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Forgot to include kindred and Tidher...

Kindred
Most if not all of your posts this game have been fluff, give some more insight to the game, please.

Tidher
Can you do a more in-depth post on your thoughts on the game since page one? You've been here long enough to read it and think about it (even given your V/LA)
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

But why don't YOU do it instead? Why are you asking the town to do your work for you?

And that's supposed to be IGMEOY, meaning I've got my eye on you
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:13 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Robo wrote:I'm an IC and played in plenty of games and never have seen Scum fights like that.
Stop using your IC status as a pretext for setting yourself up over everyone else, it's annoying as hell.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:16 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Robocopter87 wrote:
AKR wrote: Robo You never answered my question about what "NFTOVABC" means.
Thats the frikkin point. I set it up, you do it, I say I told you so. But luckily, you didn't do it thus I didn't say I told you so. Its actually a pretty neat move when you try and get reactions. You say IWTGARFH(I want to get a reaction from him/her) and then when they totally flip out you can legally with backup say you were looking for a reaction. Try it sometime.
Um, what? I just asked you what NFTOVABC means, as I really don't know what the acronym stands for... Get off your high horse and stop slinging mud.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:18 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Also, I'm not trying to say that I know what I'm doing any more than anyone else in this game, but to use your IC status to put others down is not in the spirit of a newbie game at all.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

robo wrote:Oh, and its put Another down. Its single. I have only put you down.

Why Am I even talking to you anyway? I asked questions to Cove and Vrtra. Not you.
[quote=""Being a good IC" on the wiki"]Rude, unhelpful, and/or inattentive ICs do not provide a good experience for players, new or old. Attacking someone is part of the game, but that should be tempered with civility.[/quote]

Please think about the things you say, robo.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

GroupThink wrote:This is absolutely ridiculous. My life won't become any less entertaining because you put "pressure" votes on me. I'm sorry. That and I have to get familiarized with all your avatars again because I could've sworn Robo was NKd on his birthday...
Ok wow, there's a tell in here somewhere and I don't know if it's town or scum. First, we haven't even been through a night yet. Second, why did you think robo got NKed?

From the perspective of GT being scum, a Robo kill could have been what he and his scumbuddy planned before today (if the scumteam can talk before the day, can they?) as killing the IC would be a good scum tactic.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:34 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

People I want to hear from: Kleedrac, Kindred, Tidher (I know you're on VLA, I still want to hear from you when you get back).

To you all:

1) Why aren't you voting GT?
2) Do you think someone is scummier than GT?
3) What are your thoughts on the rest of the game as a whole?

Klee
Why do you still have a vote on Cove?

Kindred
You haven't said much at all this game, why?

Tidher
Um, hi. Big post please.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:07 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Robo, why do you think GT is town?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:13 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

robo wrote:1) Because he is town.
2) Yes, You.
3) Getting pretty annoying in general. but hey, When theres Mafia around someones bound to get PO'd lol
I was just asking this to Klee, kindred, and tidher. Stop being hypocritical.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:52 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

By you all, I was referring to the three players I identified earlier in the post.

And I would argue the definition and implications of being a hypocrite with you, but this is neither the time nor place.

--End of this particular discussion--
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:56 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Wow, didn't see your 173, I just scrolled down to the bottom of the page. Why does GT's post 164 prove him to be town? If anything, it proves him to be scum. Likewise, how does his sarcastic answer to a question DIRECTED AT SOMEONE OTHER THAN HIM prove him to be a townie?

Also-
Robo wrote:I'm
not saying hes town because of his Meta
I'm saying that
Meta is just one of the reasons I think he is town.
(bolding mine)

Way to completely contradict yourself in a single sentence.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:20 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Cove, can you link me to a game that shows this?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:28 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

robo wrote:I think that his answer to the question, and i know why you think its kinda Hypocrtical/scummy to say hes town because of it, but the way he answered pointed town.
How? What about his response pointed you to thinking he was town? All it showed to me was that he has a flippant attitude towards this game.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Remy wrote:If he is town then he certainly isn't doing anything to help the town win. And that's not much better than being scum.
This
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Ok GT you're at L-1, time to claim
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

TO EVERYONE ELSE
: please don't hammer GT until he has a chance to claim.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Ok, I've only read the first part of tidher's (EXTREMELY in-depth) post and got to the part where he asked me questions. After I answer these, I'll go back and read everything else.
Questions: @AKR: Based on your actions so far, I have a couple questions for you that I'd like answering (as well as any comments on my ISO of you):
Why did you not react to the revelation of what "NFTOVABC" meant? Have you seen this sort of behaviour (leaving random acronyms in the text) before in any of your previous games? If so, can you provide links?
Assuming that GroupThink is scum and someone hammers him (after a roleclaim), who would your suspicions lie with as being scum (either through defending him, not voting him until late on, responses to thoughts on GroupThink, or whatever)?
After GroupThink (who you're clearly certain is scum, or a distracting townie), before we know whether he's townie or not, who do you think is his scumbuddy? i.e. Who is the second scummiest player?
About the acronym: I didn't respond for two reasons. First, he apologized for adding it in his post and didn't want to provoke him further, and second, Robo seemed to be on edge and i didn't want to cause YET ANOTHER argument between us.

My second suspect is vrtra for his early lurking and his request for the town to do analysis of my argument with robo without doing anything major himself. I think this is called active lurking (?) and screams scum to me.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

And since GT claimed VT, I think it's
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Robo wrote:GT AINT SCUM! I will bet my frikkin life on it.
Then who is? You screaming "GT ISN'T SCUM!! GT ISN'T SCUM!! ad nauseum doesn't help anything. May I request from you a list of all players in this game from scummiest to towniest WITH REASONS please?
Robo wrote:I can't defend you when you refuse to do something that the town wants.
I really, really, REALLY don't like this. If/when GT flips scum, I'll have to think hard about my townie read on you.
Robo wrote:I want him to slow down, Mull over all the possible possibilties of that person being scum and town, then say something. He's coming up with ideas as hes posting and he should think before he starts to type. Is this too much to ask AKR? I want an answer. And will fight for one till you do answer.
This is a bit of a loaded question, as a response either way would imply that I don't think about my posts. I do, I put a lot of thought into them. Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it's not there.

And dammit, this is gonna start another post war between us, isn't it?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

I really need to work on putting all my thoughts in one post... it just seems jumbled if I do tho
AKnottedRope wrote:
GroupThink wrote:Cove was replaced as well; are you intentionally leaving him out?

vote Cove
This
seems
a little defensive to me. Why are you reacting like this to a random vote?
Why input the term "seems"? So you can backpedal later on for lack of expressed initial confidence? Why are you so alarmed by my random vote on Cove but no one else's random vote on anyone else?
[/quote]

I put it there because that's what your action seemed like. This is a huge stretch.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

GT wrote:Is this the only reason for my lynch?
No, it's not.

The reasons for your lynch include:

Incessant lurking
A flippant attitude towards the game
A disregard towards questions and votes directed at you
Thinking robo got NK'd (which you still haven't explained)
Your meta points to you being active when you're town

Any other questions?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:05 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

GT wrote:Incessant lurking isn't a reason for a lynch
Yes it is
GT wrote:Which of the following do you believe to be more closely tied to Vrtra, alignment-wise: Remy, Kleedrac, or Cove?
None of the above. If you happen to flip town, my suspicions would lie with a Vrtra-kindred scumteam.
robo wrote:OK, ill make this simple. Me and GT were in still ongiong game togetther and I was NK'ed and then he was lynched. Its called having other games besides this one.
Stop answering for GT, this is exactly what you've criticized me for.
Robo wrote:Right here, your more worried about your own survival than the towns win.
How in the hell did you arrive at that conclusion?
Robo wrote:It was a yes or no question. I want a yes or no.
I'm sorry, but you can't expect me to do that, ESPECIALLY when I find your question particularly loaded.
Robo wrote:What I meant was that you don't mull over possibilities. Have you mulled over the possibilities of GT being town?
Yes I do and yes I have but I think it's much more likely that he's scum.

And robo, respond to my post 215, please.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:08 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Mod: V/LA for the next few days. I should be back by Monday at the latest
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:44 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Robo wrote:Nonononononononono. Never make a list. Never.
Making a list gives the scum complete acces to who is the scummiest that isn't them. They will keep the people alive who are the most scummy so everyone lynches them. No, I will not give you a list, and never ask for one again.
Ok, then give me the people you suspect to be scum.
Robo wrote:You were worried that your answer would make you look like you didn't put thought into your posts. You were more worried how you were going to be viewed and what people would think than answer the question.
No, I'm tried of you painting me as a noob who doesn't know anything about mafia.
Robo wrote:So now that I told you what he meant, and one of your reasons are put down, you decide to fight me instead? Your stooping dude.
That's not the point. The point is you chainsaw defending him, especially after telling me not to answer for anyone else.

Those weren't the same questions. The first one was "will you agree to start putting thought into your posts" which was loaded. The second one was "have you examined GT from the perspective of being town." To you, the questions may have seemed the same, but they weren't
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:24 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

GT wrote:@AKR - Do you think it's plausible for you and Robo to look like scum right now?
Yeah, it's plausible for anyone to look like scum.
GT wrote:Do you know if anyone else on my wagon agrees with these sentiments?
If they do, they haven't said anything about it
GT wrote:Why Vrtra? Did you notice what I said about him not being scum this time around?
I've already listed my reasons for why Vrtra is scummy. Also, just because you said "sorry you couldn't be scum this time around" doesn't mean that he isn't.
GT wrote:@AKR - Do you think we should lynch the rest of the playerlist simply because they're not posting right now?
It's one strike against a few players (Kindred, Klee, and to a certain point Vrtra) but it's not enough on it's own to deserve a lynch.

Gt, do you have a point to these questions?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

So, we decided not to stay where we went. Suffice it to say the service was horrible
Robocopter87 wrote:Ummm, I hate to burst your bubble but you shouldn't post after death in twilight. Other people can talk but not the lynchee. Or at least the lynchee should talk. Sometimes its not in the rules. Like this one. But I still discourage it.
No. Just no. GT should tell us his alignment so we can discuss it. For someone who was criticizing me for stifling town discussion, you sure seem to be doing your share of it.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Also
Robo wrote:To tell you the truth, I just think that AKR's slight suspicions on Vrtra is just OMGUSy and really is nothing but OMGUS. But he hasn't OMGUS voted Vrtra so I can't say he really officialiy OMGUSed.
No. If you go back, I've had suspicion of Vrtra long before his case on me.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:16 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Dammit Halyen. This last day made me pull out half the hair on my head as soon as I saw you claim doc :'(

Oh well, good game scum.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:37 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Equinox wrote:Out of curiosity, who'd you target Night 1?
Vrtra. I really thought he/she was scum. In hindsight, robo was much scummier, but I thought "he can't be scum, he was too reckless in his attack of me."
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:39 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Also
AGar's Sig wrote:Ski mask? Check! Sawed-off? Check! Guilty Consicence? Fear of death? Check! Check! Check!
I must say, I like your taste in music.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #76) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Robocopter87 wrote:This is something I do take credit for. I nailed AKR as powerole Night One. Me and kindred were a bit skeptical because Tidher posted the, "
if
I have a night action..." But if we missed powerole night one, we were going to go after Tidher. But I said," Take down AKR, he's been the focal point of discussion and if he keeps living I'm going to get killed." So we killed him. And had nothing to worry about afterwards. We did have a fakeclaim set though. But I kinda failed when I used it.
well that makes me a bit happier about my play. To be honest, I didn't suspect you as scum until you posted This. I started writing a case on you when I saw that post but then I realized I was dead >.>
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #77) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Also robo, I hate you for NKing me. :'(
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Haha I was trying to be scummy by switching my vote around a lot
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Robocopter87 wrote:You did do a good job of making me slip up and getting all AtE over our fight.
While I know that means appeal to emotion, it also sounds like a STD. Just saying :P
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”