MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:20 am

Post by MeMe »

LoudmouthLee wrote:Give me a chance to prove my role.
Well, the only people claiming pro-town night actions are tss, you, and me. No one seems to believe that
I'd
tell the truth if I were blocked and tss says you lie. The only irrefutable proof would be if you block scum, so I hope that's what you're planning to try. Don't block me because that would put us definitely down tomorrow -- despite the fact that if you're telling the truth I will confirm being blocked.

I still think we should lynch Leo and have inHim save. I can't understand how everyone who believes tss (and, therefore, inHim) to be certainly innocent could have any KIND of a problem with that plan. It would work just like no-lynch, but we'd all know for
sure
that inHim's innocent come tomorrow.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:46 am

Post by Nox »

Alright. Anyone claiming that Hey_herb's visions was sufficient to help the town, coupled with Mackay's rolename finding ability, is out of their MINDS.

None of it has given us clear, defined, information the way a cop would.

Besides, you say that there would be two roleblockers, yet no decent cop?

I don't think so.

All I know is that MeMe seems to me as if she's modeling the facts to make people believe what she wants them to believe- That she's innocent.

I think the scum remaining are MeMe, LmL, and potentially Someone/inhim.

As for inhim saving a lynch, It doesnt matter to me. One way or the other. If we lynch LmL and inhim saves, inhim is proven innocent. If he doesnt, scum die.

But of course, MeMe wouldnt want the latter, seeing as it would kill off her scum partner.
Nocturne is, most obviously, NOT sleeping.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:51 am

Post by Commodore Amazing »

MeMe wrote:
The only irrefutable proof would be if you block scum, so I hope that's what you're planning to try.
It would be nice to have Lee block scum, but it's not irrefutable. If Lee's scum, the scum can opt not to kill. You shouldn't have missed this...

I'm leaning towards lynching Lee and having inHim save him. It's hard for me to hold Leo at fault for changing his mind, since I'm doing the same thing. I'm pretty ready to vote.

Someone might mave to get replaced... he's been offline for a while now in another game.
"So it's time to take some action, boys. It's time to follow me." - Gaston, the Mob Song
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:09 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Alright, I've been holding this theory, and recent actions have made me .

What if it's tss, LML, MeMe?

tss' claim has near-guaranteed him to get him to endgame, and I'm feeling paranoid. It's also convenient that neither MeMe or LML are voting him now. I've been extremely stingy with my vote today because I want to assure I can save someone, but I really want to lynch tss at the moment. Because, if he's scum we'll never catch him.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:12 am

Post by Leonidas »

MeMe wrote:Therefore, it is my conclusion that...
--I'm the logical lynch for town who believes tss to be a sane cop.
--Leonidas is the logical lynch for those who don't believe that. There's a
case
for tss -- but if tss is scum, it's pretty clear that Leonidas has to be scum
with
him.
But Leo can be scum
without
tss, making him the sounder choice.

Blatant lie. If TSS is not scum, he's a cop, and since Nanook's death, we know he's sane. Meaning I'm innocent (and you're scum - which you already know).

So I
cannot
be scum without TSS.

A pro-town MeMe would not have done that mistake. You're definitely scum, but it should be clear to everyone by now.
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:15 am

inHimshallibe wrote:What if it's tss, LML, MeMe?
It's definitely possible. I was thinking it was both tss and Lee for a while, and now I'm starting to think MeMe's in on it too.
"So it's time to take some action, boys. It's time to follow me." - Gaston, the Mob Song
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:15 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Great catch, Leonidas. And this is the reason she's using to push suspicion off of tss and onto Leonidas? She's protecting him.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:17 am

Post by Leonidas »

inHim - I don't know if it's LML, MeMe, and tss. I simply don't know.

But I DO know that MeMe is scum along with LML. If Tss is a cop, he will give us additional investigation results over the next nights (while scums kill, say, me and/or CA). Quite likely, he may actually find the last mafia.

If he's not a cop, by giving him more time, we force him to lie more - arguably making it easier to catch him in a contradiction.

At any rate: Tss stays (for now), MeMe or LML have to go ASAP.

confirm vote: LML
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:18 am

Post by Nox »

Didn't someone say that the only way to know whether MeMe is scum is to check how many mistakes she makes?
:o :wink:
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:20 am

Post by Leonidas »

Alright, I propose we switch to MeMe. Let's kill the brain first.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:21 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I'll do whatever. But let me be the hammer.
Show

:

Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:22 am

Post by Leonidas »

vote: MeMe

InHim, please do not block, you can block LML's lynch tomorrow - there is still time.

* Can't wait to have the game purified through the removal of MeMe's presence *
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:26 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Of course.
vote: MeMe
Show

:

Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:29 am

Post by Nox »

All right....
>.>
<.<

Unvote,
Vote: MeMe
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:31 am

Post by Nox »

TSS, if you don't get killed overnight, Try investigating Someone. (As in the player XD)
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:43 am

Post by Leonidas »

:arrow: Tomorrow: lynch LML, have InHim save.

If InHim saves - he's clean, (which I believe for now)
If not, he's probably the GF: Jeep, having invited scummers at Jeepcon to actually kill them off one by one with the help of a few veterans...
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:45 am

Post by Leonidas »

Unless TSS can accuse a third player of being mafia - in which case, lynch LML for good, and it's between TSS and that player.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:46 am

Post by MeMe »

Nox wrote:Alright. Anyone claiming that Hey_herb's visions was sufficient to help the town, coupled with Mackay's rolename finding ability, is out of their MINDS.
Well, it's really PeaceBringer's fault that we didn't get much useful from him, innit? He only used his ability twice -- and once he used it on someone who'd already claimed. Regardless, I am not out of my mind -- I know for a fact that tss is not a sane alignment cop. How? Because his result on me is WRONG!!
Nox wrote:Besides, you say that there would be two roleblockers, yet no decent cop?
If by "you" you mean "MeMe" -- I don't completely trust Lee. But I do think that if there's not a sane alignment cop, 1 1/2 role blockers might well be one of the ways that DP balanced things.
Nox wrote:All I know is that MeMe seems to me as if she's modeling the facts to make people believe what she wants them to believe- That she's innocent.
Please point to a place where a "modeled" a fact!
Nox wrote:As for inhim saving a lynch, It doesnt matter to me. One way or the other. If we lynch LmL and inhim saves, inhim is proven innocent. If he doesnt, scum die.
Put "Leo" where you have "LmL" and I agree.
Nox wrote:But of course, MeMe wouldnt want the latter, seeing as it would kill off her scum partner.
Nox -- please don't forget that I've offered up myself. Again -- if Lee's innocent, scum want him dead because he's a BLOCKER. If you think I'm scum with Lee, why not vote
me
?? I can barely believe what's going on here.
Commodore Amazing wrote:
MeMe wrote:
The only irrefutable proof would be if you block scum, so I hope that's what you're planning to try.
It would be nice to have Lee block scum, but it's not irrefutable. If Lee's scum, the scum can opt not to kill. You shouldn't have missed this...
You're right, I shouldn't have missed this. I shouldn't have missed this regardless of alignment, though.
CA wrote:I'm leaning towards lynching Lee and having inHim save him.
But where will we be tomorrow if inHim's SCUM and Lee's INNOCENT?? Dead, that's where. And, further, where will we be tomorrow if inHim's INNOCENT and Lee's SCUM?? With no information. Why why can't you all see that holding tss accountable for his result makes sense...and that, if tss is scum, Leo's got to be WITH him??
CA wrote: It's hard for me to hold Leo at fault for changing his mind, since I'm doing the same thing. I'm pretty ready to vote.
But did you do it in the space of several minutes? Do you really not find it odd that he went from "No way is IS Cop" to "IS is definitely cop" as quickly as he did?? It's ludicrous.
Leonidas wrote:
MeMe wrote:Therefore, it is my conclusion that...
--I'm the logical lynch for town who believes tss to be a sane cop.
--Leonidas is the logical lynch for those who don't believe that. There's a
case
for tss -- but if tss is scum, it's pretty clear that Leonidas has to be scum
with
him.
But Leo can be scum
without
tss, making him the sounder choice.

Blatant lie. If TSS is not scum, he's a cop, and since Nanook's death, we know he's sane. Meaning I'm innocent (and you're scum - which you already know).

So I
cannot
be scum without TSS.

A pro-town MeMe would not have done that mistake. You're definitely scum, but it should be clear to everyone by now.
Leonidas -- for a second be reasonable, and read my posts, please. What I know for sure (for the zillionth time) is that tss's claimed result on me is wrong. He has said himself that I'm either scum with an ability (and if we're to believe NINE TOWNIES, it'd just be cruel to think DP buff up the scum with powers) a "really good guesser" (and I'd have to be extraordinary to come up with anything accurate for you seeing as you were so dang lurky up until today) or there's something "splendidly weird" going on.

It is my opinion that IF IS is pro-town, he could be affecting his own results because he's known as a guy who tenaciously sticks to an opinion regardless of logic.

Still, if you think he's "proven sane" then why is there any skittishness from those of you who believe that in putting your lives into inHim's hands?
Commodore Amazing wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:What if it's tss, LML, MeMe?
It's definitely possible. I was thinking it was both tss and Lee for a while, and now I'm starting to think MeMe's in on it too.
And if you think it's tss/Lee/me -- please lynch tss. We'll find out the MOST that way. Secondarily, lynch me. Thirdly, lynch Lee.
inHimshallibe wrote:Great catch, Leonidas. And this is the reason she's using to push suspicion off of tss and onto Leonidas? She's protecting him.
What the heck are you talking about here, inHim? I'm protecting tss? And where did Leo "catch" that??

I wish everyone would just take a deep breath and read the thread through -- beginning to end. Please.

And CA -- do you understand the thing about the visions now? You said PB's vision cleared Nox...I pointed out that's not true since DP specified it'd relate to actions taken on a specific night. That's not discounting the role, it's striving for accuracy so that Nox & inHim's innocence isn't taken for granted. As for me calling it "strong," that's in conjunction with "night watchman" -- though I do think that three sane cops (of varying degrees of strength) PLUS a universal backup would be way too much -- as I'm assuming that DP knew I'd go for a power role as soon as I could.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:48 am

Post by MeMe »

Oh my word. I guess all of that was unnecessary.

And what the HELL do you mean don't save me????? I'M INNOCENT. NOT SAVING ME RESULTS IN SCUM WINNING TONIGHT IF LEE IS SCUM OR DOESN'T GET THE BLOCK RIGHT.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:52 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Daggum it, MeMe. I
so
want to lynch tss. BAH.
Show

:

MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:53 am

Post by MeMe »

Guys -- please.

I got three votes in the time it took me to write up that post. For a game that has had a very, very difficult time making up its mind -- don't you find that weird??

CA, Lee, tss, please don't finish me off until you read.
Please
read.

If you don't want to lynch Leo with a save by inHim, lynch tss and have inHim save him.

Oh my word -- I can't believe I'm this close to a lynch this fast.
Please
don't seal the deal. If there are ANY town players on my wagon, you've got to unvote! Just
wait
until after a thorough read!
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:54 am

Post by MeMe »

inHimshallibe wrote:Daggum it, MeMe. I
so
want to lynch tss. BAH.
Then why the hell are you voting for ME??? And why'd you do it so FAST?

I'll
vote for tss with you!
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:56 am

Post by Leonidas »

Starting to think LML, MeMe + inHim?

There is too much effort from MeMe to actually have inHim save a lynch against an innocent...

Anyway - we'll see tomorrow.

First priority is to get rid of the big green scumbag.

confirm vote: MeMe
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:58 am

Post by Leonidas »

With MeMe + LML scum, I REALLY do not believe tss is scum. He would not have handed us TWO scums on a day with lynch or lose situation. He would have behaved... pretty much the way MeMe did.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:59 am

Just checking in to not vote. In case that matters later. I really have to think about this. I promise I'll tell you before I cast a vote.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”