MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:04 am

Post by MeMe »

Leonidas -- Nox became suspicious to me the minute she started saying that you make sense. If you'd bother to read my posts, you'd know that.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:09 am

Post by Commodore Amazing »

I just don't understand why MeMe would be going after Leonidas like this if she were scum or town. It's clear that at least one of TSS and Lee is scum, and we should be going after one of them. And offering herself up to get lynched instead of Lee doesn't make much sense to me either. From her perspective, what if tss and Lee are both scum?

I say lynch Lee.
"So it's time to take some action, boys. It's time to follow me." - Gaston, the Mob Song
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:13 am

Post by MeMe »

I didn't offer myself up to get lynched in Lee's stead.

I said (again and again) that, from the perspective of people who believe that tss's results are trustworthy, I would be the logical lynch. It's that everyone who says "Lee and MeMe are equal lynches" somehow prefer to lynch Lee -- claimed blocker -- that is very very weird to me. Why? Because scum want to get rid of power roles that can get in their way. Since Lee's the one who can hamper scum if he's telling the truth, he should be left alive. Right?

I can't believe that all of you could honestly miss this point...especially when I've made it time and time again. Someone's going to have to explain to me how what I'm saying doesn't make sense, because to me it's crystal clear.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:15 am

Post by Leonidas »

Commodore Amazing wrote:And offering herself up to get lynched instead of Lee doesn't make much sense to me either.
My guess? She believes she's more experienced at mafia, and can dodge a bandwagon more easily that LML.

CA: I have to insist that LML, MeMe, and imHim are the remaining scums.
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:23 am

Gotcha, MeMe. I'm not relying on tss's results here; I'm relying on the fact that Lee says he blocked tss, and tss says he didn't. That makes it a lot more obvious that one of them is scum than tss's claim.

I say both Lee, tss, and someone else. Don't know who the third is yet. Honestly, if it's Lee and tss, MeMe's probably clear. Lee would have claimed his sketchy role name out of fear that MeMe would get it tomorrow. I don't like either Lee's claim or tss's claim.
"So it's time to take some action, boys. It's time to follow me." - Gaston, the Mob Song
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:24 am

Post by MeMe »

Leonidas wrote:My guess? She believes she's more experienced at mafia, and can dodge a bandwagon more easily that LML.
Yeah, that's exactly it. Are you
insane
? Do you honestly not understand what I've said time and again?

I'll go for it one more time...

--Two players are up for elimination and you don't think either of them's more or less likely to be scum than the other
--One claims blocker, one claims townie
--Town should want to lynch the townie -- just in case they're wrong.

How does that not make sense??

Since point three keeps getting ignored, I have to assume that those choosing to lynch the claimed blocker are not
town
but
scum
who want to make sure they're kill path is clear tonight.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:26 am

Post by Leonidas »

Wow. Mind-boggling. Mind-boggling.
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:28 am

Post by MeMe »

Commodore Amazing wrote:I'm not relying on tss's results here; I'm relying on the fact that Lee says he blocked tss, and tss says he didn't. That makes it a lot more obvious that one of them is scum than tss's claim.
Ah. OK.

But if you think Lee and tss are together, how would it make sense that they'd contradict each other? And why would tss claim a guilty investigation on Lee?
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:29 am

Post by Leonidas »

(I was talking about CA's post)

Post 870 proves that inHim and MeMe are scum together, CA.

There is no doubt in my mind any more that TSS is town and a sane cop.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:29 am

Post by MeMe »

And we really need to get Someone or a replacement in here. And soon.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:45 am

MeMe wrote:
Commodore Amazing wrote:I'm not relying on tss's results here; I'm relying on the fact that Lee says he blocked tss, and tss says he didn't. That makes it a lot more obvious that one of them is scum than tss's claim.
Ah. OK.

But if you think Lee and tss are together, how would it make sense that they'd contradict each other? And why would tss claim a guilty investigation on Lee?
Come on, MeMe. You don't need me to answer this for you. Scum only needs one wrong lynch at this point. If there are three left, they can definitely sacrifice one of them. If tss does a fake cop claim, he wants at least one scum on the group that he claims he investigated. This way, if his claim fails, people are less inclined to lynch the people that he said were scum (Lee and MeMe). If his claim succeeds, and we lynch the person that isn't scum (say it's MeMe), then the scum win. If his claim succeeds, and we lynch the person that is scum (say it's Lee), then tss says, "See? I was right!" And then we lynch MeMe, and the scum wins.

Here's how I look at it:

tss and Lee contradict each other. That gives each of them a 50% chance of being scum if onee of them is telling the truth. HOWEVER, there is also a chance that both tss and Lee are scum. So it's actually a better than 50-50 shot that tss or Lee is scum. This is better than the 50-50 shot we have by lynching MeMe.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:53 am

Post by Leonidas »

Okay. (Sigh).

vote: LML

inHim, please
save
your mafia buddy.

I hope the murder of Nox or mine tonight will open your eyes about MeMe and inHim.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:54 am

Post by Leonidas »

MeMe is not a 50-50 bet.

inHim is not a 50-50 bet.

TSS is town.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:55 am

Post by MeMe »

Oh. Well sure, it all looks so simply
now
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:56 am

Post by MeMe »

And that was in response to CA, not Leo (obviously) -- and it should have said "simple."
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:09 am

Post by MeMe »

Alright. Thinking this through.

I see how tss & Lee could both be scum.

I also see how tss & Lee could be on opposite sides and how, if we lynch the wrong one, we're in trouble.

Can we talk through who's likely to be partnered with each and see if there are any crossovers? That person (or persons) being prime suspects makes a
lot
of sense to me.

And, for the record, I still think Leo's behavior makes him the likeliest scum and will keep my vote there until I'm convinced someone else is
more
likely.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:20 am

MeMe wrote:I also see how tss & Lee could be on opposite sides and how, if we lynch the wrong one, we're in trouble.

Can we talk through who's likely to be partnered with each and see if there are any crossovers? That person (or persons) being prime suspects makes a
lot
of sense to me.
MeMe, you are the most likely person to be scum with a Lee / tss combination. You keep suggesting people to lynch other than the two of them. Like this post right here.

If MeMe is scum, inHim is probably not scum. MeMe would probably know that inHim is telling the truth about his ability, so she wouldn't need to worry about offering herself up as a test subject for it.

If Leo is scum, tss is probably scum. Werebear as godfather?????
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:29 am

Post by Leonidas »

Sorry - another disappointing post.

InHim will fail preventing the LML lynch tonight :arrow: scum.

MeMe is scum with inHim based on post 870.

Waiting for Nox to explain to you CA. I hope you trust her at least.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:31 am

Post by MeMe »

I mean, separate the two players and consider partners like that -- in case they're not together.

I concede that I am the most logical partner for Lee if he's scum and tss isn't. inHim and Someone, also?

I think Leo is the most logical partner for tss and that inHim (and Nox?) could make sense there as well. inHim's recent "I'm not gonna vote anyone but tss" statements -- without actually ever placing the vote -- is really weird.

And, again, we must have Someone or a replacement. If he's town, we've got to have him. If he's scum, he's getting away with murder.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:33 am

Post by Leonidas »

Nox - if you prefer MeMe over LML, I'll switch back. It's indifferent, but given MeMe's ability to influence CA, we'd be better off without her.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:43 am

Leonidas wrote:Nox - if you prefer MeMe over LML, I'll switch back. It's indifferent, but given MeMe's ability to influence CA, we'd be better off without her.
If MeMe's going to keep me around, that's great. It seems like everyone knows I'm confirmed by now.

Post 870 was really good, Leo. Sorry it took me a couple of times to read it before I got it. Just going to do one last read-through before I place a vote on Lee, thinking that MeMe/inHim/Lee/Axelrod is the mafia, and if that makes some sort of sense.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:46 am

Post by Leonidas »

Good ! :)

Yes it is correct: It's Jeep as GF, Antrax + Samadhi + Mith as mafia.

Altogether not so surprising, eh?

Mith is probably a mafia spy (because of his knowledge of mafiascum).

Make sure you ask inHim to block the LML lynch, just for fun.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:47 am

Post by Leonidas »

inHim, please
block
LML's lynch. Pretty please.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:52 am

Also going to wait from inHim before I vote. Seems like a good idea.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:59 am

Post by MeMe »

Again -- if it's "not surprising" then why would you insist that we've got to have an alignment cop for it to be fair? You cannot have this both ways. Alignment cop = unnecessary if the scum group is obvious.

And post 870 has to do with inHim's actions. Why isn't Leo pushing for a lynch of inHim if he truly believes inHim to be guilty? Possibly for the same reason that he didn't trust inHim to save him...because he knows inHim can't.

And even if inHim was just posturing in the portions quoted in 870 -- of
course
I'm going to agree with him. If
Leonidas
had said "I really want to lynch tss!" I'd have said the same thing to him -- "why are you voting me then?" Duh. I can see how inHim's actions are scummy -- indeed, I'm the one who pointed out the inconsistency between his actions and words FIRST and have him as possible partners to both Leo and tss.

And Leo's swipe about me manipulating you CA is slightly hysterical. I hope that Nox, if town, recognizes that Leo's actively manipulating
her

And of course you're confirmed, CA. You've
been
confirmed since you took out Stoofer on the same night mafia killed someone else. Unless the mafia was allowed a two-fer one night, it's a no-brainer. And why not wait for
Someone
before you vote as well? I'd hate for him to be able to just come in and win the game by placing the fifth vote.

Here's who I'm willing to vote, in order: 1) Leonidas, 2) inHimshallibe, 3) tss, 4) LoudmouthLee 5) Nox, 6) Someone.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”