holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:40 am

Post by holycon »

VOTE: Charlie for having a unimaginative screen name and a creepy avatar
Something good... something good... You look like SNOOPY and it makes me smile... but you have smelly dog farts.

I'm a girl so please don't call me a him he or dude =)
holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:09 am

Post by holycon »

of course it does SSBF RV people is all about watching reactions to people being randomly voted your essentially looking for people to do WHY ME posts.
UNVOTE:
Something good... something good... You look like SNOOPY and it makes me smile... but you have smelly dog farts.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:17 am

Post by holycon »

Its that essentially what I said?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:35 am

Post by holycon »

@EGL: What was the question you asked him?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by holycon »

millar13 wrote:Fine...didn't realize f*ck offended people,
unless there churchys
wow just wow

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by holycon »

RichardGHP wrote:Congrats Amished, you just created the worst vote I've ever seen.

If you're going to falsely accuse me, at least provide evidence. Otherwise, stop trolling.
if this wasn't OMGUS then I dont know what is

VOTE: RichardGHP

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:20 am

Post by holycon »

RichardGHP wrote:
holycon wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:Congrats Amished, you just created the worst vote I've ever seen.

If you're going to falsely accuse me, at least provide evidence. Otherwise, stop trolling.

It's not OMGUS at all. It's a legitmate questioning of the validity of the vote. Your vote sucks too, as does Kmd's.

I'm still yet to hear any actual reasoning.
do you even know what omgus is its OMG U SUCK for voting me, you did exactly that and its usually a pretty good scum tell

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by holycon »

EGL wrote:
holycon wrote:

It's not OMGUS to ask for a reason for a vote. Plus he didn't accuse the person of being scum. No FoS or vote.
It wasn't him asking to know why it was the "you made the worst vote customer you voted me thing"

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by holycon »

IEdit: not customer cuz.

Damn t9 on my cell

Review edit: what's ate?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by holycon »

@Richard: first off I'm not a HIM I'm a SHE. Second off I was not being stupid, I have a legitimate reason for thinking what I do, just because my opinion differs from yours dose not mean I am stupid.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:23 am

Post by holycon »

@RichardGHP: You asked for what my legitimate reason was for voteing you so here it is

my main reason is you inital reaction to anyone voteing you, you tend to insult and get hostile

Like here instead of just asking him why he voted you, you said hey thats the worst vote ever provide evidence or stop trolling. TBH voting you isn't trolling it's playing the game
by RichardGHP » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:14 pm

And Amished, on the off-chance that your vote was reaction-bait, don't even bother.
this is the reason I actually made my vote I wanted to see the reaction i would get

I get
by RichardGHP » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:43 am

holycon wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
Congrats Amished, you just created the worst vote I've ever seen.

It's not OMGUS at all. It's a legitmate questioning of the validity of the vote. Your vote sucks too, as does Kmd's.

You tell me my and KMD's votes suck as well you don't ever really defend your self
by RichardGHP » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:58 pm

holycon wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
holycon wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
Congrats Amished, you just created the worst vote I've ever seen.

do you even know what omgus is its OMG U SUCK for voting me, you did exactly that and its usually a pretty good scum tell

Did you pass third grade? Because it really doesn't look like it.
and this here you scumber to insults again insulting me instead of defending yourself this sends red flags for me why would you feel the need to insult everyone for voteing you maybe because your scum?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:31 am

Post by holycon »

Rhinox wrote:
raiderscum in [url=http://67.222.17.61/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1351091#1351091]Newbie 696[/url], lynched D1 wrote:At this point of the game I like to get a feel for everyone. I do not look deep into posts and just talk. After I get a scum sign I think look at the person in isolation to and start looking more in depth.
Raider in [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2347125#p2347125]this post[/url], roughly the same point in D1 wrote:I have not bothered to attempt to get real reads on people. With a game this large I like to wait for a while first to get a feel of how the players are posting.

hmmmmmm?

unvote, vote raider

Rhinox why is this a scum tell? It just shows that he plays the same and hes consistent game to game.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:36 am

Post by holycon »

whether he was scum in that game or not I don't see that as a scum tell and TBH I don't think bringing past game into it is fare to that player.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by holycon »

Chevre wrote:
Amished wrote:
I've
tunneled hopelessly as town, and as KMD can attest (you damn lover) scum can tunnel too. If it wasn't for KMD I'd say it's more of a town tell. So now I tell people to stop tunneling to see how they respond, ask them about another player, or something but I tend to ignore most of the points if it looks like somebody is tunneling.
that "I've makes it sound like you aren't tunneling as town here.

holycon adamantly defended raider against the meta point Rhinox made, which almost guarantees that holycon and raider are related somehow.

- - -

Unvote, vote raider8169
TBH I wasn't defending anyone I was defending the rights of all players who get quoated from past games I don't think its right just because a player says somthing similier in a pervious game and they were scum in that game dosn't mean that they are scum in this one and using that as a scum tell is dumb

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:43 am

Post by holycon »

CSL wrote:^ If raider flips scum, you are scum.

If I flip town, and I WILL, you are scum.

If Richard is town, you are town.
This gave us a whole lot of NOTHING this is not scum hunting this is not even reaction testing this is crap.

My vote is going to stay on richard because of points I pointed out earlyer because i'm still seeing them when ever someone FOS's or votes Richard but I am now also FOSing you.

FOS:CSL

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:13 am

Post by holycon »

Charlie wrote:holycon, by any chance are you familiar with someone who goes by the name of razorback, here in MS?
no

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by holycon »

I have stated for awhile that i think richard is mafia i made my case about it here viewtopic.php?p=2348108#p2348108 and i have not seen anything change about him from what i stated there

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by holycon »

Xite thats not was I was saying at all i was saying I made a case so peopel could refrance it and so the stuff taht i quoted so they didnt have to go looking for it to help with a richard lynch I amd A okay with lynching him and amished is right deadline is looming.

(and TBH I dont need a request from you to do anything this game dosn't revolve around you)

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by holycon »

so did you want me to just repeat myself i think specifically said I made this case here I'm continuing to see from richard what i wrote there so instead of rewriting it i refranced to it

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:49 am

Post by holycon »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: shattered. Viewpoint

I prefer a Richard Lynch but I don't want a no lynch

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by holycon »

I'm sorry I havent been to active let me re read everything for day 2 and i will hopefully have a post for you tomarrow

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by holycon »

So after re reading day 2 a few people have stood out to me who are very anti town (i know this is beating a somewhat dead horse) but those people are Chronopie, Charlie, and CSL and i'm keeping and eye on ani something about him also hasn't sat right with me so for my main suspect with what little he has given us
Chronepie wrote: Post #0 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:04 pm

/confirm.

I see I missed RVS. Damn.

VOTE: Millar Seems the thing to do right naow
You say we are out of RVS but you give no reason on your vote for miller here were you just following a bandwagon or was there a real reason behind this
Chronepie wrote: Post #5 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Silly, you don't know the meaning of silly.
this is the most unhelpful post i have ever seen there was no need for it and it didn't advance the game in any way
Chronepie wrote: ost #1 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:34 am

/anti-prod post

where is everyone?

Post #6 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:14 pm

/still here.

Are we playing Deadline = NL, or Deadline = Reduced majority rule?
Two more posts filled with nothing
Chronepie wrote: Post #7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:14 pm

So Rhinox attacks the case on Richard, then votes for a (near) lurker...

Defending a buddy and trying to divert attention?

FoS: Rhinox
By this point you have voted 3 diffrent people without giving reasons why you have not made cases on any of the people you have voted for you have just followed others wagons you are constantantly posting fluff posts or anti pod posts or a flipp floppying in your voting the only substance we have even gotten frome you by this point is you speculation on the setup and miller13 being princess

you mentioning rhinox here saying you are FOSing him but do nothing why! did you fos him why did you vote richard?
Chronopie wrote: Post #9 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:35 pm

TBH, I keep forgetting about this game. Nothing particularly interesting going on here.

Millar claimed Beloved Princess with Lynch-only effects. Twomz claimed some sort of inventor type role. Did I miss any other claims?

And what are the cases on Charlie, myself, and CSL? (Seeing as we're the leading and 2nd= wagons.)
again this is a post filled with NOTHING i'm really tierd of seeing these

Chronopie wrote:
I saw a person with few/no votes (You), defending a likely lynch (Richard), so rather than start an entirely new wagon, I piled on top of the existing wagon on said scummy player (Richard). Richard seemed scummy to a larger number, and I wasn't sure on my read of the situation (and my ability to build a cogent case, from scratch, and gather enough support). If Richard does flip scum, I see you being buddy #1.
At this point this post just solidified my feelings on chrono he is doing what I see scum do all the time he just follows the bandwagons isn't actually reading the thread in over 30+ pages and two days he has only had 10 posts and none of them helpful or good there is no scum hunting there is no content there is only bandwagon following

TBH whether he is scum or not he is not helpful in anyway to town and I would be completely okay with a Chrono lynch
VOTE: Chronopie

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by holycon »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
@holycon: You seemed to push RichardGHP's lynch relatively hard back in Day 1, yet neglected to mention him in your first content-filled post of ToDay. What is your opinion on him?
as of day 2 he didn't stand out as much as others granted his "fake" OMGUS raised an eye brow for me its nothing he hasnt done befor in this game at the repeating myself over and over i decided to branch out and look at others in ISO if you read the beginning of my most i belive i said for day two these are the people that stand out or me not the people who i suspect.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by holycon »

FIXING:

if you read the beginning of my most i belive i said for day two these are the people that stand out for me they are not the only people who i suspect.

(there i get ahead of myself sometimes when i type)

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:04 am

Post by holycon »

Locke Lamora wrote:Xite: you decided what you think of CSL yet? Would you lynch him today, or should it wait for tomorrow again?

Holycon: you think going after repeatedly scummy players is beating a dead horse?

Rhinox: ok, that seems fair. Just wanted to see your reasoning on it.

No what i ment by that is I'm saying exactly what everyone else has been saying

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:14 am

Post by holycon »

Xite91 wrote:Holycon

Seems to be trying to pretend to scumhunt, but not really doing much of anything. I don’t like
her
much either

I"m pretending to scum hunt how so?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:12 am

Post by holycon »

Xite91 wrote:
holycon wrote:
Xite91 wrote:Holycon

Seems to be trying to pretend to scumhunt, but not really doing much of anything. I don’t like
her
much either

I"m pretending to scum hunt how so?
Read your ISO, you'll see what I mean, I'd post the whole case and all but my internet is really failing and I don't know how much time I have to type this up.
I don't see anything wrong with how Ive gone about granted I'm not as active as some but when I do post i try to make it substance so unless you can give me some examples of my "pretend" scum hunting i'm just going to chalk it up to you just not liking me and trying to find a reason for it.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by holycon »

Kmd4390 wrote:Ok, Charlie is now confirmed town.

Scum are:
Animorph
Amished
Pittbunny
Ythan
Twomz
Richard

Let's lynch one of them. I don't care which one.
and how on earth is charlie confirmed town?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by holycon »

i would like you to tell me why because there is no way he is "confirmed town"

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:04 am

Post by holycon »

KMD I think you really need to follow that vote with somthing because i'm getting really tierd of your

confirming people as town or as scum without so much as a peiec of evidance.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:07 am

Post by holycon »

ive seen alot of people jump on the EGL wagon without saying why and TBH I don't see him being even HALF as scummy as say ani or chrono or charlie

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by holycon »

V/LA Till probably the 13 if we can get the internet hooked back up

I can still read up on the game from my cell but wont have to many chances to really post if it is better for the game to replace me please do

also my vote on chrono stays i have not seen anything from him yet to make me not think hes scum

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:06 am

Post by holycon »

KMD Twomz was inverter he said he made ythan vig I believe so that confirms ythan doesn't it

I believe Ythan way more the i believe Richard

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:49 am

Post by holycon »

Between Richard and Ythan I believe Ythan over Richard

Richard has been continually scummy threw out this game and from what i can tell has no problem lying about a role

Ythan not in anyway to me has seemed particularly scummy and hes more pro town then Richard has been

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:14 am

Post by holycon »

hey guys i'm going to be doing a bit of catch up and hopefully have a post for you in the next few days

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by holycon »

from what i have caught up with already the two wagons are ssbf and richard

were SSBF is concerned I don't get scum from him and i guess i don't see what others are seeing with getting a scummy vibe from him

Richard well from Richards attitude and play throughout this whole game has seemed super scummy to me it has since Day 1 and he hasn't changed and my opinion of him haven't changed

Ythan to me seems town and putting his ISO against Richards ISO Richard seems way more likely to lie then Ythan would be

my other suspect Chrono he like richard has seem scummy to me and yes he pointed out the princess thing but isnt it the point of scum to try to seem town

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by holycon »

is richard at l1 i didn't want to vote for him in my last post in case it was the hammer but if we are ready for a hammer id vote him

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by holycon »

Kmd I think I need to read you on iso you post lately just haven't sat well with me

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by holycon »

Ythan wrote:
holycon wrote:Kmd I think I need to read you on iso you post lately just haven't sat well with me
Way to contribute. Are you following up on this ever? I hope so.
yes i do plan on following this up as i am reading him in ISO as we speak

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by holycon »

@mod: On the vote count does that also show the people who have more then one vote?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by holycon »

Okay I haven't finished reading him yet in ISO

I want to ask KMD if you had a Day Kill and you were trying to kill shattered with it why did you vote him then? Or were you lying? Oh and I also want to know if Towmz gave one of hi invention things to you like he said he was going to? If so is towmz abel to give that out more then once because he said he gave it yathn as well?

Also KMD your one to word things like so and so is Town or Scum with out a explanation is sketchy you do that alot and it dosn't really sit well with me its like yoru saying this persons town just because i say so?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:52 am

Post by holycon »

we need 23 votes to lynch i dont think only have 11 votes puts Richard a L1 if the last vote count was right

and jahudo at this point yes i am going to vote at Richard i jut want to make sure i don't hammer him when we aren't ready

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:03 am

Post by holycon »

oh wow i missed that didn't I so he is at L1 so i'm not going to vote him till we are ready for the hammer

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:16 am

Post by holycon »

getting a little impatient battousai why do you want to game to end already?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:17 am

Post by holycon »

ebwop: not game but day

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:52 am

Post by holycon »

well i guess i'll vote to VOTE: Richard

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:35 am

Post by holycon »

do you have to unvote first?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:54 am

Post by holycon »

If Richard flips town then I will use that information to go back and look at those on his wagon

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:43 am

Post by holycon »

tiptoed i didnt want to hammer on him if we wern't ready and two i was on v/la because of a personal issue wich i had already stated with the Mod for part of the day

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:46 am

Post by holycon »

also did you not notice the reaction i was getting from bat for not voteing when he wanted me to

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:47 am

Post by holycon »

Battousai wrote:W00t! Third party cult wins!

okay so Batt what did you mean by this?

.... finally, a lynch.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:47 am

Post by holycon »

wow i tottaly messed up that quote

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:57 am

Post by holycon »

Charlie wrote:Oh dear. I have been prodded. That doesn't usually happen, but it just did!

My thoughts on people:

01 Amished - neutral
02 rhinox -town
03 nachomamma8 - mafia
04 Ythan - town
05 Plum - mafia
06 Super Smash Bros. Fan - neutral
08 chronopie - neutral
09 Jahudo - town
10 Battousai - town
16 Xite91 - neutral
17 esuriospiritus - town
18 Locke Lamora - neutral
19 kmd4390 - town
20 animorpherv1 - neutral
22 holycon - town

That's a really simplified version, but yep I'll be voting based on this for now.
So you don't have a scum read on anyone?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:23 am

Post by holycon »

Charlie wrote:
holycon wrote:So you don't have a scum read on anyone?
Excuse me?
nvm i missed that you called nacho scum instead of neutral

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by holycon »

hey guys i'm sill here just on vacation i'm going to try to post once a day things will be back to normal after wendsday

v/la till wendsday

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by holycon »

back from V/LA going to do some catch up reading and hopefully have a post ready sometime tomorrow

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1936 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by holycon »

why would he word what he wanted to say that way as scum that would be a stupid scum move to do so

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1941 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by holycon »

I can't think of why he would word it that way at all its a stupid move ether way

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1943 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by holycon »

its a big enough mistake that i am probably going to vote him

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by holycon »

VOTE: amished

yeah a mistake like that just can't be overlooked

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1948 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by holycon »

esuriospiritus wrote:
Xite91 wrote:But Eh, choice is up to you
Why me? (You...
were
talking to me, right?)

And meh, I'm still more convinced Plum is scum than Ani, SSBF, Ythan are scum. And if one of those three has to be lynched, I rather it be ani. less of a pro-town game (plus my predecessor had a vote on him at some point or other, which is almost like getting a free second opinion from someone I know is town. :D)

@Holy: is there a... reason you've gone from defending Amished to voting for him in the span of... eight minutes?
I wan't defending him i was asking a question?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:15 am

Post by holycon »

It is stupid for ether alignment to slip like that and at first i wasnt quite sure about it thne started reading what others were saying and reread the paragraph over (guess i didn't catch he was talking about another game) but while i was reading it i'm just that is to stupid for town to do which i were my vote came from

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:18 am

Post by holycon »

i will probably be jumping on the ani wagon before deadline i still dont see ssbf as being scummy but I do believe that Ani has been very scummy

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:14 am

Post by holycon »

UNVOTE: VOTE: aninmorph i don't want to tie up the votes but i really am not comfortable with a ssbf lynch and between the two ani as been the least helpful and no help at all in finding scum

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:21 am

Post by holycon »

wow batt im tottaly lost at what that whole wall of crap was

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2054 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:54 am

Post by holycon »

Battousai wrote:Maybe I can explain it better. I posted every wagon in the game that reached a minimum of 8 players and the person is now confirmed town. The idea behind it is that at least one scum minimum on each that ended in lynch and try and see if anyone jumped from a confirmed town wagon lynch to a different confirmed town wagon (which didn't result in a lynch that phase).

Since Kmd did this earlier I was wanting his opinion on it, since the last time he left people off of it (this one left no one, even myself).

Also, thanks for posting in thread. If you manage to find time, please give us your opinion on anything really.

-----------------------
Reasons for voting Ani:

Jahudo, Charlie, kmd4390, holycon, nachomamma8

Jahudo- Bad to no reasoning for voting anyone, seemed to not want to be responsible for a lynch (
seems reasonable
)

Charlie- rather lynch lurking Ani over SSBF. Claims ani is better lynch than SSBF (
I see no reason where he states that ani is scummy other than for lurking
)

Kmd- Suspects are on the SSBF wagon. (didn't look this up, I think I recalled this correctly) (
seems reasonable
)

Holy- Don't see SSBF as being scummy, but Ani has been very scummy. Ani least helpful (
Calls Ani very scummy, but I didn't see where you mention any sort of case on him
)

Combined with the vote analysis, I suspect both Holycon and Charlie. Holycon definitly seems lurkerish and still don't like how he brought up my "cult claim."

Vote: Holycon
FOS: Charlie
I was voteing somone else that i thought had been more scummy but we were getting close to deadline and between ani and ssbf ani seemed more scummy then ssbf still i dont think anything ssbf did was scummy

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:08 am

Post by holycon »

if thats what your vetoing me on them maybe you should vote 4 other people to because i wasn't the only one who switched my vote 10hrs befor deadline

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:24 am

Post by holycon »

animorpherv1 wrote:Rhinox:

ATM I'm just waiting for a wagon I want to join, and I see no harm in keeping it where it is, as none else is going to vote there anyways.
its crap like this is why i thought he was scum over SSBF his anti town play was not helping us in any way shape or form who just sits around and waits for a wagon they want to jump on seriously

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:30 am

Post by holycon »

holycon wrote:UNVOTE: VOTE: aninmorph i don't want to tie up the votes but i really am not comfortable with a ssbf lynch and between the two ani as been the least helpful and no help at all in finding scum
I said it right here if i had to vote between the two ani was the better choice

batt i think you just pulling crap out considering youve been on every town wagon lynch theres been

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:31 am

Post by holycon »

your anylizing the ani wagon when you should be anylizing the ssbf wagon you know the TOWNIE that was lynched

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by holycon »

that may be a minor insult to you ythan but if you were to have said that to me i would have been extremely offended so i can see were Charlie is coming from and it is poor play and should not have been done

we all need to be civil to each other while we play the game

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:08 am

Post by holycon »

Locke Lamora wrote:
Vote: Holycon

That jump on Amished from yesterday for the 'scumslip', being overly careful round the Richard lynch, generally not following up on her statements, for example:
holycon wrote:If Richard flips town then I will use that information to go back and look at those on his wagon
Really? How's that working out for you?

Plus the total lack of content for quite some time now, other than to snipe at someone every now and again.
The only thing i said i would do was go back and look at those on his wagon i never said if i was going to share what i saw with you so your logic is fail. as well as i explaned myself quite well with the amished thing and will not explane myself again

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2090 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:17 am

Post by holycon »

i have come to a few conclusions because of all the wagons but i'm not ready to share them

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:24 am

Post by holycon »

if you go back and loook at all the vote analysis that bat has posted i'm sure you will notice what i have noticed

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:27 am

Post by holycon »

there are constantly 4 people at the top of every townie lynch

you
bat
rhinox
yathan

doesn't that stick anyone else as weird

oh and also batt start getting on those who wernt on the ssbf lynch to pull the spotlight from him and the others who were on teh ssbf lynch never once bringing up those who were on that lynch

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:27 am

Post by holycon »

there are constantly 4 people at the top of every townie lynch

you
bat
rhinox
yathan

doesn't that stick anyone else as weird

oh and also batt start getting on those who wernt on the ssbf lynch to pull the spotlight from him and the others who were on teh ssbf lynch never once bringing up those who were on that lynch

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:28 am

Post by holycon »

@mod: could you delete the double post

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:31 am

Post by holycon »

Locke Lamora wrote:Would that be the 'wall of crap' Batt posted on the last page?
his wall of crap shows what i went through and did manually

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2101 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:36 am

Post by holycon »

I didnt say that i just said it was odd now just because all of you were on the townie lynches doesn't make you all scum but i believe there is scum there

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:37 am

Post by holycon »

because i wasn't ready with it yet i am still working on it i dont work on your time locke

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:46 am

Post by holycon »

i do get the point, and yes i work slower then most at this stuff but 4 people are alot to ISO plus went on a week long vacation in the middle so im still fleshing it out and if i did have the information ready then i would post it when i wanted to because last couple times i put my cases up i was told i was pretend scum hunting so i will be makeing sure there is not pretending to be had when i do finally post any information i have up

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:56 am

Post by holycon »

no i didnt say all of you were on at the same time your putting words in my mouth what i said is i constantly saw several names at the top of the townie lynches Ythan on 3 rhinox on 3 batt on 3 and yourself on 2

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:00 am

Post by holycon »

you you stuck out to me charlie is annoying but i dont think hes scum and jahudo when i Isoed him there was nothing scummy about him

but i see your wondering why YOUR name was on that list

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:04 am

Post by holycon »

you lock your ISO is full of one liners and reaction comments nothing really of substance it made it look to me when i was reading your iso that you were trying to stay low and under the radar

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2114 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:12 am

Post by holycon »

shattered:
Ythan
EGL
Magua
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Amished,
Charlie
kmd4390
holycon,
towmz,
animorpherv1,
pittbunny
millar13

egl:
nachomamma8,
jahudo
Locke Lamora
Charlie
kmd4390
RichardGHP
rhinox,
Magua

richard:
Ythan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Jahudo
, Chronopie,
Nachomamma8
Battousai
holycon
rhinox

ssbf:
Amished
Ythan
Xite91
Locke Lamora
Rhinox
Battosuai

Bolded: Been on a lynch more then twice

italics: twice on a lynch

strike: dead

nothing: not dead and only on a lynch once

what stands out to you in this lock

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:25 am

Post by holycon »

you arent even half as scummy as others but added your name to my list and look what i got an actually conversation from you not just a few one liners here or there

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:46 am

Post by holycon »

so you say my analysis is the same as bat and kmds but you wanted it so bad

and i wanted a reaction from you so i added you to my list reaction testing is not a crime and no one liners arent scummy but when i read your iso thats ALL i saw not alot of information to go off of you are actually pretty much a null tell for me

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:00 am

Post by holycon »

no not really i ISOed you after teh SSBF lynch

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:10 am

Post by holycon »

Locke Lamora wrote:
Unvote; Vote: SSBF

I've decided I don't think we should lynch Richard. Honestly, I don't have that strong a feeling about SSBF, but I think a Richard lynch is the wrong play. There's too much ambiguity about the him/Ythan situation and I think we should let another night play out without the one-shot kill factor.
Locke Lamora wrote:
Unvote: Vote: SSBF

Last post is point-scoring off Amished.

In both of thsese posts you votes ssbf in teh top one you say you dont have a strong feeling the ssbf is scum but you vote him anyways and with the next one i belive you are saying hes just copying amished what is your real reason for these votes?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:13 am

Post by holycon »

Locke Lamora wrote:I feel like Xite's posts are disingenuous. Maybe that's just playstyle, something bothers me there. Charlie is too flippant for my liking. Seems like an easy way to dismiss people making cases on him without actually addressing their points. I'll try an:

unvote; Vote: Charlie

Leaning more towards leaving Richard at the moment. Perhaps KMD will tell us why that part of his role PM that says he can't protect himself is interesting.
Locke Lamora wrote:
Unvote; Vote: EGL

I'll go with this. That eagerness to claim pings my scumdar. Why announce you can claim quickly without even checking how many votes were on you?
Locke Lamora wrote:
Vote: holycon

I think she tiptoed round the voting/hammering Richard issue too much.
all i keep seeing are lame reason for your votes (and there are many more votes you have given since joining the game these are just few)

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (isolation #90) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:24 am

Post by holycon »

first one say your leaning more towards richard but you vote charlie

you say oh his claim was to quick hes scum vote

you said i tiptoed around the richard lynch that was your reason for voteing me

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:28 am

Post by holycon »

Locke Lamora wrote:None of that is an answer to my question.

My reason for the first vote is that I thought Richard was the wrong lynch, based on his claim and the possible events of the previous night. I believe SSBF was the only other viable wagon at that time.

My reason for the second vote was that SSBF had basically just popped in, claimed he didn't have time but still took the opportunity to have a quick snipe at Amished. 'Point-scoring' is just something I use to refer to when players are more interested in seizing an easy opportunity to make players look bad than they are in actually scumhunting.

What's a 'lame reason' for a vote? Go through each one and explain why it's bad, and then show me a good vote.
so instead of finding somone who is more scummy you just hope on to the next wagon

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (isolation #92) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:29 am

Post by holycon »

ebwop: hop not hope

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #93) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:43 am

Post by holycon »

should i reiterate what i said to you as well you weren't the scummiest you still aren't at the top of my list for scummiest you asked so i gave it to you you asked about my vote count analysis i gave it to you before i was ready i told you that n that list of people there was scum i never said it was you though there were a few things that stuck out that i noted when i read your iso

do you have a problem with people finding something you do suspicious?

as i said this is probably the most conversation you've had with anyone

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (isolation #94) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:48 am

Post by holycon »

i will admit i have not given as much love to this game as i usually give and find myself lost at whats going on some of the time because topics seem to jump around so much

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (isolation #95) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:12 am

Post by holycon »

you said i made a promise that i didnt keep which is wrong i didnt make a promise at all you say my analyses is crap when i told you before i wasn't done with it but you wanted it anyways

yes i joined ani's wagon but i did say befor hand that i had though he was scummy so i didn't feel bad joining his wagon (most of that day i was dealing with a personal family issue that the mod was aware of so i didnt get as involved in that day)

also i must say YOU asked about my thoughts on you on why i added you to my lynch analysis and i told you i wanted to see your reaction when i did and yes ive gone through your iso those were the things that stuck out to me if a reason wasn't clearly given in the few post before or after i didnt see it as pertaining to that vote

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (isolation #96) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:14 am

Post by holycon »

and yes i get defensive in past games i've been told i was emotional heck even in this game i think SSBF called me emotional its juts my personality

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2139 (isolation #97) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:46 am

Post by holycon »

this is the last time i will explane myslef to you abotu why its taken me so long

after the richard lynch there was a death in my family which took me away from teh game for most of day 4 as well as the vacation i took the time to do more then just read ISO wasnt there when the family emergency happend i actually asked for a replacement but was able to take my spot back over

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (isolation #98) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by holycon »

ick sorry guys real life got in the way let em read the last couple or pages and see whats going on

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2285 (isolation #99) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by holycon »

Kmd In your analyst can you explain to me what the numbers next to everyone's names mean

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2290 (isolation #100) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by holycon »

i'm not sure batt havent really thought about it?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (isolation #101) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:33 am

Post by holycon »

plum has been scummy but KMD to me hasnt been so i'm not sure a plum scum flip would change my mind of KMD

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2310 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:53 am

Post by holycon »

holycon wrote:Kmd In your analyst can you explain to me what the numbers next to everyone's names mean
KMD can you answer this for me

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:53 am

Post by holycon »

holycon wrote:
holycon wrote:Kmd In your analyst can you explain to me what the numbers next to everyone's names mean
KMD can you answer this for me
nvm scratch this

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:54 am

Post by holycon »

Kmd4390 wrote:Batt, I removed them because I was showing my reads at that time. I didn't think those players were scum, so I worked off of who I thought was scum. Why call a town read scum? I didn't see any point. Doesn't mean I'm right. I could be wrong. But a read is just that. A read.
Batt wrote:Kmd's recent NK WIFOM analysis, which hasn't been completed yet, which will give him an excuse to IIoA up until the very end of the day
Kmd's over blowing of my computer entering mistake
The fact that Kmd is running out of suspects with his wagon analysis, which leaves him saying that every one of the scum voted for SSBF
Kmd is almost completely relying on mislynch analysis (I don't recall him ever looking into the reasons of the people voting recently and rely solely on who voted for the most mislynches)
Kmd is targeting people with only 1 vote (myself, ani/fish) over people he has listed as equally scummy who have more votes (rhinox 2 for example) when the scum have yet to be lynched and we should be close to lylo.

All of this means that Kmd is scum. I'm 100% positive. I would be willing to switch to a Plum vote as well, later, if I can't get more people to hop on the Kmd wagon.
How can you call IIoA? Just because I'm working on the analysis doesn't mean I'm ignoring everything else. And the analysis will come, but it's a lot more work than I thought it would be. I've put several hours into it and still have a little ways to go.

I'm working on changing my suspect list up because:
A) I've been wrong so far, so something needs to change
B) I'm still alive, so I'm on the wrong track, which is what made me think to look at people who are dead.

I use VCA TM in almost every game I play. Not a scumtell. Get over it.

Rhinox is someone who I'm not as sure of being scum as Fish. Not the best lynch. I don't care how many votes he has.

----------------------

Holy, the numbers in an individual analysis are basically scored from the number of times a player was called town/scum with later days being worth more points in either direction. The combined rankings use 14 (number of players alive) for the dead players' scummiest players through 1 for the towniest. Then I add those numbers for a final result, probably subtracting Twomz back out. My theory is that most of the scum will be near the top of this list. Now, as I said earlier, this says nothing for the players at the bottom of the list. It definitely isn't town points. It just isn't as many scum points.

-----------------
Fish wrote:Are you saying that you think ani's play is typical of scum trying not to attract attention?
Yes.
Batt wrote:Kmd has listed Plum as 100% town
No. 100% is only possible about yourself/scumbuddies/masons. Plum doesn't fall into any of these categories for me. Not 100%. Not even close.
Kunk wrote:Hi, Charlie WHY should fish be lynched? All I've seen from you in Day 5 is "lynch fish kthx."
Starting to think maybe this needs to be answered...

-------------------

Jahudo, I don't care if "connections" are drawn because I'm not scum. You could probably connect me to Charlie and Holy for my town reads on them. Or Rhinox because I called him scum but haven't pushed his lynch yet. It really doesn't matter to me.

--------------------

Unvote, Vote Chro
because it's a better lynch than Plum and sheeping Charlie isn't working right now.
Okay i think i understand now

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (isolation #105) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:58 am

Post by holycon »

yeah i skimmed it didn't see the question answered went back and started reading it then felt like a douche because you did answer it. lol

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (isolation #106) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:55 am

Post by holycon »

im going to vote chrono

hands down i find him teh most scummy

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (isolation #107) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:03 am

Post by holycon »

VOTE: chrono

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (isolation #108) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by holycon »

Jahudo wrote:I read it as he was a one shot ninja in the columbian mafia.

The Chronopie flip makes me think Fishy is less likely to be a buddy of his, so I'm even less interesting in voting him today. Chrono stalled the SSBF wagon when Animorph was only slightly less of a wagon. I'm less sure what it meant for Chrono to join the Plum wagon then. It looks like a safe time for him to distance or show support for a wagon that could go to lynch another day.

----------
@Charlie: Why was Chronopie so neutral for you?

----------
@holycon: Why did you vote Chrono over Plum? You called Plum scummy yesterday but didn't mention Chrono yesterday until your intent to vote, so I'm wondering what made you find him scummier.

----------
@Nachomamma: Why did you vote your town? It was 3 days before deadline. Was Plum a stronger town read for you? What did your Ani/Fishy read end up being yesterday, or were you still not sure?

---------
@Rhinox: What did this quote mean?
Rhinox wrote:Seeing that chrono is finally getting some attention, I want to unvote, vote chrono.
I know you were gung-ho for a Chrono lynch in the earlier days, but I didn't get that vibe from you yesterday. I thought you were moving your read of him to center, so why act like he still deserved attention?

if you look back I said Plum has been scummy but that is the only thing i have ever said about plum But chrono to me as i have said several times including a case i made aginst him plum to me had a scummy feel for me but not as much as chrono

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2334 (isolation #109) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by holycon »

sorry

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2383 (isolation #110) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by holycon »

srry guys RL has gotten in teh way hopefully ill have some free time in the next day or so

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2412 (isolation #111) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:38 am

Post by holycon »

Jahudo wrote:
@holycon: Is Plum your top suspect?

@Locke: Is holycon your top suspect?
@kunkstar: Are you staying on Plum or switching to holycon, now that she has a wagon?

I'm ready to vote Plum but am willing to hear about the other two wagons if there is any information I have not seen.
No plum is not my top suspect i think shes scummy but in my eyes shes not the scummyiest
VOTE: Batt

Batt is the scummier one to me i have to go to work but i should have a longer post about it ether tonight or tomarow

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2439 (isolation #112) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:07 am

Post by holycon »

okay this is super quick not all what i was hoping to give for batt (and sorry for the lateness)

1. My main reason for Batt is his reactions to everything in that he OVER reacts to things when they don't go his way like back when we were lynching Richard he was getting angry because a few of us weren't ready to end the game quite yet and to me that doesn't seem very town behavior
2. this kinda goes with point number 1 but Batt has been on quite a few town lynches and as a lot of you would say scum would probably want to lay low but with reactions like number 1 i see his vote pattern as a scum tell
3. His tunneling hes always each day tunneling someone kmd plum and pushing there lynches very hard and not really giving a look at any other possible targets and this one probably also ties in with point 1 and point 2

Sorry this wasn't more involved I had hoped id have more time to give quotes and what not but the time just wasn't there and I was already late with this.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2451 (isolation #113) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:37 am

Post by holycon »

Jahudo wrote:I can't think of a scum advantage in Rhinox's posts for not knowing, or pretending to not know what a ninja role does. So the issue seems unimportant to me.
holycon wrote:1. My main reason for Batt is his reactions to everything in that he OVER reacts to things when they don't go his way like back when we were lynching Richard he was getting angry because a few of us weren't ready to end the game quite yet and to me that doesn't seem very town behavior
I don't understand the example you provided. The only two wagons of any size were on town. Yes, some people were not ready to end the day, but I don't see any indication they were going to suggest a lynch of anyone we don't already know is town. Locke suggested SSBF was better, but he ended up being town too.

So why would Batt-scum care to end the day right then?

it wasnt him trying to end the day quickly it was his reaction to us NOT wanting to end the day

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2482 (isolation #114) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:45 am

Post by holycon »

rhinox i think you points about my RL and posting is a bit moot

i'm only in one other game that was in night time for the last 3 days as well as before that it was close to deadline and took priority over this game and if you went and actually read those post instead of just how many post I've made you would have seen that i said the same thing over there because it was pointed out i haven't been all there with that game and that most of those 23 post as you pointed out i made were mostly only a sentence and written from a cell phone unfortunately with this game you guys make such long post so often its harder to keep up to date on my cell like i can with others.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2483 (isolation #115) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:47 am

Post by holycon »

oh and in the last 5 days ive only made 12 posts

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2547 (isolation #116) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:20 am

Post by holycon »

Sorry for not posting kinda forgot about this game

not willing to lynch kmd is be more willing to lynch batt and rhinox makes a good case against ythanand with him having so many votes can we risk him not being town

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (isolation #117) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:39 am

Post by holycon »

Locke Lamora wrote:Rhinox: Holy looks like the most obvious Chrono bus to me. As far as I can see, s
he doesn't mention Chrono in the slightest and then hops on the wagon with what amounts to 'yeah I also think Chrono's megascummy'.
Nacho I was inclined to call town simply because of the timing of the vote, with the wagons at 8-7 to Plum, although the fact that it's a totally unexplained vote and Nacho had earlier called Chrono town does bother me a little. KMD's vote is at 8-8 and his double vote could have put Plum as far more likely to get lynched, so again I'm inclined to say it's not a bus, but then he did spend most of the day pushing for a Fishy lynch and I don't think Plum's lynch would have secured a scum victory anyway. If scum were a decent way (for example, at least 3 or 4 votes more required to pass to scum) from their required threshold to control the game, the bus is arguably worth it more than in a standard voting game if it persuades a townie to pass on their vote/votes. The more I think about it, the less I think it's a good reason to rule people out.
this is wrong i had previously said chrono was scummy and had made a hole case against time a day or two (gamewise) before and considering i didn't think plum was as scummy as chrono why would i vote plum?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (isolation #118) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by holycon »

Charlie still confuses me i'm not sure weather this is his scum play or if he is just a VI it makes it very hard for me to read him but hes closer to being scum then town to me hes in my prob scum list

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2593 (isolation #119) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by holycon »

Battousai wrote:ISO 21: First case "TBH whether he is scum or not he is not helpful in anyway to town and I would be completely okay with a Chrono lynch"
ISO 30: someone isn't "even HALF as scummy as say ani or chrono or charlie"
ISO 35: "my other suspect Chrono he like richard has seem scummy to me and yes he pointed out the princess thing but isnt it the point of scum to try to seem town"
ISO 106: "im going to vote chrono, hands down i find him teh most scummy"
ISO 107: "VOTE: chrono

ISO 101: when asked directly pre-chrono lynch: "plum has been scummy but KMD to me hasnt been so i'm not sure a plum scum flip would change my mind of KMD"

holycon-
It's easy for people to get confused when you sit in the background and don't call others scum
. What's your stance on Charlie now, since you had him lumped together with ani and chrono?
I understand I do but I wasn't lieing earlier when I said that RL has kicked me in the ASS all most immeadiatly after this game started (this isn't the only game I've been pretty non excitant in) so I haven't been as here as I usually would have been and when i do get a chance to pop in I'm throughly confused most the time which doesn't benefit me at all in this game. and none of that was fair to you guys and i should have let myself be replaced out awhile back.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2608 (isolation #120) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Post by holycon »

I thought I was

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2609 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by holycon »

VOTE: batt

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2611 (isolation #122) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:29 am

Post by holycon »

What question can you quote it for me I didn't see u ask me anything

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (isolation #123) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:16 am

Post by holycon »

i think i already answered that when i was talking to batt

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2616 (isolation #124) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:46 am

Post by holycon »

holycon wrote:Charlie still confuses me i'm not sure weather this is his scum play or if he is just a VI it makes it very hard for me to read him but hes closer to being scum then town to me hes in my prob scum list
lets requote what i said first because question 3 is answered here and so is question 1 i said your play confused me you are all over the place and question two VI is village idiot

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2621 (isolation #125) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:03 am

Post by holycon »

^ this is why you confuse me i have no idea what you want from me in my mind i've answered all those questions for you already

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2695 (isolation #126) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:42 am

Post by holycon »

i'm down with a mass claim

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2732 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:55 am

Post by holycon »

sorry about that vanilla town Lock is who I vote is next to claim

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2734 (isolation #128) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by holycon »

Ythan wrote:
holycon wrote:sorry about that vanilla town Lock is who I vote is next to claim
I'm debating whether this is just your weird way of not posting sentences or if you don't want to dwell on the claim.
if i told you that was posted on a cell phone would that help

(and what am i suppose to be dwelling on?)

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2760 (isolation #129) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by holycon »

so i'm a littel confused of ythans role so is he able to chose or does it do it automaticly

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2765 (isolation #130) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:44 am

Post by holycon »

okay I thought his roll was that if he was going to get killed it would get killed he would be mis directed at someone else now does that mean each night he gets to choose who its re directed at?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2768 (isolation #131) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by holycon »

There is no need to be mean my question was a valid one

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2803 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:53 am

Post by holycon »

V/LA: Starting Wendsday untill Saterday I wont have full access because of holidays (mostly i work retail and will be working crazy hours for the holidays) and ill be out of town on thursday

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2818 (isolation #133) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by holycon »

well back what i want to know yathan why you are so hostile to everyone

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2821 (isolation #134) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by holycon »

I'm not ignoring it krunk has had it out for me for since he started this game with no real reason other then holy is obvscum i don't know how you want me to respond aside from

why me and really i hate that

so if he has some actual points or questions for me i'll answer them

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2824 (isolation #135) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by holycon »

@mod: Can we get a vote count

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2842 (isolation #136) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by holycon »

VOTE: KRUNK I think at this point this is a no brainer

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2866 (isolation #137) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by holycon »

Nachomamma8 wrote:I doubt esurio is town.
Batt, responses to my ISO #73 and ISO #74.
Why do you think that esurio isn't town?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2879 (isolation #138) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by holycon »

maybe 2 or 3

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2888 (isolation #139) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:06 am

Post by holycon »

holycon wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:I doubt esurio is town.
Batt, responses to my ISO #73 and ISO #74.
Why do you think that esurio isn't town?

nacho i dont think you ever answered my question here

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2896 (isolation #140) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:50 am

Post by holycon »

batt and esurio and if theres three nacho

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2898 (isolation #141) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:58 am

Post by holycon »

on you and esurio is more of just it seem you two are pointing fingers at everyone BUT each other mostly just a feeling i have

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2899 (isolation #142) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:59 am

Post by holycon »

and no there isnt a case i would like to submit i dont have the time to make one

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2909 (isolation #143) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by holycon »

Batt

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2915 (isolation #144) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:42 am

Post by holycon »

VOTE: batt

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2919 (isolation #145) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:01 am

Post by holycon »

Lock: You realize we are coming up on a deadline right lock he's my choice for scum so I'm going to vote him since I won't be on closer to deadline

batt: I haven't been ignoring you as I told you before I don't have a ton of time on my hands to reread (working 12 hr days during the holiday) and you think euro isn't scum because she agrees with you really I see it more as budding between you two I think you both are scum

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2927 (isolation #146) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by holycon »

UNVOTE: VOTE: rhinox

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2935 (isolation #147) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by holycon »

I had a hard time with this game I started off okay then life blew up and I had a hard time keeping up I'm not usually this anti town lol

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2941 (isolation #148) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by holycon »

i belive we thought xite was cop i dont remember now

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”