Mini 990: YuGiOh! The Abridged Mafia - (OVER)

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Jarti wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:Actually, I'm voting him because he lurked, posted a terrible catchup post mentioning only Kitoari, and talked about weird one-sided OMGUS. Someone asked about his meta and I gave what I know, but that's not why I voted him in the first place.
The rest of the wagon didn't though.
FakeGod wrote:Alright, so BV lurks when he's scum.
Let's lynch him then, especially since he's not being active anyways. (at this rate, I can't get a read on him at all)

Unvote
Vote: bv310

Anyone support/oppose this?
dramonic wrote:I support this <<

Unvote
Vote: bv

inb4Almasteryells
Chronopie wrote:So no-one has Bv-town/lurker meta?

VOTE: BV310
All in succession. So yeah, your vote may have been founded, but what got people to hop onto the wagon was meta garbage. At least the way I see it.
Chronopie wrote:
Jarti wrote:Willing to throw out lists & then most of the explanations for reads are gut but no effort to vote the people he felt were slightly scummy. But then willing to jump on a flimsy meta-wagon. Screaming scum here.
1) Gut reads, and past meta, are valuable tools in any scummers arsenal.

2) I know of past (completed) Bv310 games, which has him as lurker-scum.

3) Not screaming. :P I'M NOTICEABLY AGAINST THIS KIND OF POSTING. Irritating to read.

4) Semi-confirmable town role. Don't need to say any more.

--

Since Bv310 provided some town-lurker meta, which I briefly skimmed, I am forced to conclude that lurking is a null-tell for him. Seeing as that was my basis for voting him. UNVOTE: Bv310

Nice to see you trying to call me out with weaksauce reasoning, calling my vote flimsy, then making a flimsy vote yourself. VOTE: Jarti <- Not an OMGUS.
You hop on and off the BV wagon very easily with a "meta says this; vote him"; "meta says that; unvote him" series of events. I'm fairly sure that makes your vote on him flimsy as there isn't much substance to your backing and it shows.

You also neglect to respond to why you didn't feel the need to vote the people you were getting 'slightly scummy' reads on, but were able to easily hop on a meta-case wagon. Gut reads and meta are an important part of your arsenal you say in your #1, but I sense a disconnect between when you are and are not voting.

Let's kill chronopie.
Yes (to just about all of this). But IMO, meta isn't quite as weak as some see it. Still, I see what you mean with all the meta votes one after another... and yes, Chrono is the worst of them. But I think my BV vote still stands as he hasn't posted since my vote IIRC. However, I'll give a big ol'
Fos
to
Chronopie
ATTENTION DUELISTS

MY HAIR WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THE VOTECOUNT!

AlmasterGM
Beloved Princess (0) -
Brandi (0) -
bv310 (3) - Pomegranate FakeGod dramonic
charter (0) -
Chronopie (2) - Jarti MaxMouse
dramonic (1) - AlmasterGM
FakeGod (0) -
Jarti (1) - Chronopie
Kitoari (3) - Beloved Princess Charter bv310
MaxMouse (0) -
Pomegranate (0) -

12 alive, 7 to lynch
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:00 am

Post by charter »

Pomegranate wrote:
charter wrote:Re: Alamaster's wagon, it's not as bad when I reread it, but she says she understands the dramonic wagon, but doesn't think he's scummy. It's pretty much playing both sides but not committing one way or the other. She's free to change her mind later once the direction the wind is blowing gets established.
No, I am against the wagon, because I don't think that the way Dramonic responded fairly quickly after he was called out for luyrking was scummy.I've done it too, and I will not vote dramonic for that. However, I understand the point that was made.

So, no, I'm notplaying both sides, though it's possible I worded my sentance badly.

Now let me look at Kitoari.
So you don't think it scummy. What do you think of those using it as their reason to vote dramonic? I find it hard to believe that a wagon springs up on dramonic for pretty much one reason, but you disagree that that reason is scummy, yet you don't question those voting one bit.
Pomegranate wrote:
FakeGod wrote:@Pom: wait, you legitly think bv's scummy? I thought you were only voting him because he lurks!
Well, with his most recent posts, yes I think he''s scummy. (The only person he seriously talks about is Kitoari. And everything else isn't really serious.)
How is this any different than Beloved or Kitoari? I think Beloved is a bigger lurker and Kitoari is the penultimate active lurker.
Alamaster wrote:Pom starting this wagon is bad, but these people getting on it are even more opportunistic.
Agree with this completely.

Chronopie's vote on Jarti is pure OMGUS, despite his claims.

Right now, Pom is screaming scum to me, but last time that happened, she was town, so I'm sticking with Kitoari for now.

Why isn't anyone else voting Kitoari? He's lurking with the best of them, with the added bonus of all his posts being active lurking to boot.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:12 am

Post by FakeGod »

um BP got replaced. By another lurker........XD
charter wrote:Why isn't anyone else voting Kitoari? He's lurking with the best of them, with the added bonus of all his posts being active lurking to boot.
maybe he's mafia boss and all the scum are avoiding it?

Thoughts on Chrono: the case against him is kinda weak and in addition, the man softclaimed. Plus, he's much more active than some other lurkers who are flying under radar. We need to move on.

bv or kitoari, both are lurkish. Though normally I'm not for Lynch all lurkers, I don't mind doing it on day 1.

and yeah. Timeater (?) should show up sometimes and at least say hi.

Unvote, Vote: kitoari
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:24 am

Post by dramonic »

I'll take the time to reread this game and post actual content while it's still short after work.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:40 am

Post by charter »

Fakegod, who all do you find scummy, and why?

Who would you be willing to lynch today (if deadline was now)?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:53 am

Post by FakeGod »

I'm willing to lynch.....

bv310
Pomegranate
Kitoari
Timeater

I think Pomegranate's flip would be pretty interesting.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:42 am

Post by charter »

Do you think all of them are scummy? Can you give a brief summary of why.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:40 am

Post by FakeGod »

I wouldn't be opposed to their lynches not because they're particularly scummy, but because they are inactive or given their thoughts certain way + other people gave their thoughts toward them in a certain way.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:37 am

Post by charter »

Ok, what I'm looking for is who you think is going to flip scum, and the reasons that you think that.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:05 am

Post by FakeGod »

No idea. Not enough info.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

charter wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
charter wrote:Re: Alamaster's wagon, it's not as bad when I reread it, but she says she understands the dramonic wagon, but doesn't think he's scummy. It's pretty much playing both sides but not committing one way or the other. She's free to change her mind later once the direction the wind is blowing gets established.
No, I am against the wagon, because I don't think that the way Dramonic responded fairly quickly after he was called out for luyrking was scummy.I've done it too, and I will not vote dramonic for that. However, I understand the point that was made.

So, no, I'm notplaying both sides, though it's possible I worded my sentance badly.

Now let me look at Kitoari.
So you don't think it scummy. What do you think of those using it as their reason to vote dramonic? I find it hard to believe that a wagon springs up on dramonic for pretty much one reason, but you disagree that that reason is scummy, yet you don't question those voting one bit.
I think it's lame. The reason why I don't find it that scummy is because
I
used to make arguments like that (as a townie), until I realized that it wasn't really as scummy as I thought.

Almaster: Have you ever lurked or not posted or been busy or simply not been at the computer, and then posted within a couple hours of being addressed?

--
charter wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
FakeGod wrote:@Pom: wait, you legitly think bv's scummy? I thought you were only voting him because he lurks!
Well, with his most recent posts, yes I think he''s scummy. (The only person he seriously talks about is Kitoari. And everything else isn't really serious.)
How is this any different than Beloved or Kitoari? I think Beloved is a bigger lurker and Kitoari is the penultimate active lurker.
Well, other than the fact that BP has been replaced, he's not that different than Kitoari. But I only have one vote. However, tomorrow I will compare their scumminess in iso, to male you happy.

--
charter wrote:Right now, Pom is screaming scum to me, but last time that happened, she was town, so I'm sticking with Kitoari for now.
That's kind of stupid, IMO. What do you think of meta arguments?
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by FakeGod »

o btw, look at my signature.

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

@Chronopie - Why do you dislike my activity this game?

@charter - Pomegranate screams scum for me too, and last time she WAS scum. I'm not opposed to this wagon happening.

@Pom - Sure. When I was scum. Also, there's a difference between not being at the computer and being at the computer but not posting. Dram was clearly the latter. Explain to me how LURKING is not scummy.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

AlmasterGM wrote:@Pom - Sure. When I was scum. Also, there's a difference between not being at the computer and being at the computer but not posting. Dram was clearly the latter. Explain to me how LURKING is not scummy.
First of all, posting two hours later is not the same as posting say, 15 minutes later.

Also, I sometimes get lurky as town, if I'm bored of the game, or trying to work things out. And the game was kind of lagging...

Also, the last time you played with me... was that the game where I was scum with Kmd and KScope? Because IIRC I got into a big 'argument' with Kmd D1, he got lynched, and I got vigged that night. How is my play here similar in any way? Also, wasn't that ages ago? It was my first game ever as scum.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

It's the same when he hadn't posted for 3 days before that. Seriously, it's dramonic. He posts all the fucking time. There is NO way he just didn't check the thread over those days. He definitely checked the thread, decided not to post, and then when he finally saw someone say YO DRAMONIC he was like "shoot I should probably post now."

Fine, maybe you do. That doesn't make it ok for dram (who are we even talking about with this point, you or him?). And if it was your first game as scum, your game should have improved, not be setting off my scumdar.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

I'd like to hear from the person who just replaced in.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Chronopie »

@Almaster: It was the fact that your mind jumped straight to scum-buddy when Kitoari asked whether a BP wagon was happening. Guilty conscience etc.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:53 am

Post by charter »

Pom wrote:That's kind of stupid, IMO. What do you think of meta arguments?
I think they're useful, though not iron clad.

I had forgotten MaxMouse was in this game until his post, so I looked at his other posts. I'm not sure if he or Kitoari is the bigger active lurker. But it appears Kitoari has flaked, so..

unvote, vote MaxMouse

MaxMouse, there's plenty of stuff you can talk about without having a replacement here, there's still like ten other players. Do you think FakeGod is scum? What about Pom? You still going on about Chronopie or what?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:29 am

Post by FakeGod »

MaxMouse wrote:I'd like to hear from the person who just replaced in.
@Charter: I think MaxM has been fairly helpful to town so far.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:05 am

Post by charter »

Why do you think that?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:06 am

Post by FakeGod »

He talks often.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:18 am

Post by charter »

I don't see how talking often correlates to helping the town. As far as I know, scum are free to post as much as they want, doesn't mean it's helpful to the town.

You post often, but a lot of them aren't remotely helpful to the town.

And, to debate your reasoning just for the hell of it, MaxMouse has 14 posts in 8 pages, and discounting mod posts and all that, comes out to pretty much 1/12th of the posts.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:55 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

And a good chunk of those 14 posts are him stating how there's no activity, who needs prods, that people need to post, la la la etc.

If you want a PRIME example of posting but doing absolutely nothing, just iso dramonic. Pure gold right there.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Riceballtail »

It seems Timeater has not picked up his PM. Swapping him out for InflatablePie.

CONFUSING ALL STEVES EVERYWHERE SINCE LAST WEEK!

(Ninja edit, to avoid confusion: Yes, prods have been sent out, I just don't announce them.)
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:23 am

Post by FakeGod »

o sorry, I think there's been a misunderstanding. (I was just comparing active lurking vs. lurking)

He's fairly active, he'll come defend himself. You guys can grill him then.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”