Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:08 pm

Post by Nox »

Well, to be honest with you, I frankly don't think that inhim can save for one. I don't know that, but I'm pretty sure.

Secondly, I think you're scum, regardless of whether LmL is with you or not. If he is, lynching him must of been planned: No mere mistake here. You simply don't make mistakes like that XD.

Notice that at one point, people said that if Axelrod was scum, you had more chances of beeing scum with him. Soon after, you catch him with that DOC-COP thing. Perfect, and clears you, does it not?

Then, the town is practically convinced that you and Lee are scum and oooops, you put the lynching vote on him, and you now seem to -know- that he's scum, when you've been babbling about "how we shouldnt lynch a claimed roleblocker".

SCUM SCUM SCUM.
Nocturne is, most obviously, NOT sleeping.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:45 pm

Post by MeMe »

You must be joking.

1) For the...what...
40th
time? I've haven't been "babbling about 'how we shouldnt lynch a claimed roleblocker.'" I'd been clearly explaining (that's right -- MeMe doesn't
babble
) about how those who are town shouldn't WANT to lynch the claimed blocker if those town truly believe that both the claimed blocker (Lee) and the claimed cop (me) are scum together. You can keep pretending I said something other than this and use derogatory terms to characterize my posts, but my words are easily checked. Even if you misunderstood me the first time, I've explained it plenty and there's no excuse for you to still claim to not get it.

Again -- I never wanted to be lynched in Lee's stead. He's got a bigger chance of being scum than
I
do. My point was about the scumminess of
those making the choice
to lynch a claimed blocker over proven cop while saying they believe them both to be equally scummy.

2) Did you miss the thing that made me "seem to -know- that he's scum," Nox? Check tss's last post. That makes a
huge
difference. And if you think that Lee's scum with me, why are you calling my lynching vote the "stupidest thing ever"? And you now are throwing out another ridiculous theory: that it was
planned
for me to put the lynching vote on Lee! I won't say it's the "stupidest thing in the world" but I think it's probably in the running. Or do you not recall that it could have been accomplished
long
ago?

Nox -- admit it. Your "whether or not Lee is scum" comment was weird. If Lee's lynched and town, the town is done. That you're continuing to pretend it's a possibility we'll still be playing tomorrow if I'm scum and Lee's not with your last post ("secondly, I think you're scum, regardless of whether...") just compounds the "error."

Answer this: do you think that tss's catch is crap or not?
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:46 pm

Post by MeMe »

And anyway, I think I'll be done talking during twilight. If Lee's town, this is all for nothing anyway. If he's not, I'll save the headache for tomorrow.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:33 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

We have a lynch.

LoudmouthLee gets kicked out of the party. He/she looks one last time at the others, shrug, and goes. You have just evicted the legendary Luna.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Luna was scum though. Good job, town, one mafia role blocker less to worry about!

Night falls. If you can get the chocies to me before Saturday 8PM GMT, I can kick off a new day before I depart to Houston.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:57 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Choices within 24 h from now please....
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:46 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Six people left to party, four to kick one out.

What?

Oh yes, Commodore Amazing is the missing one, on his way to the hospital. You have lost Cadmium, one-shot vig.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:16 am

Post by Leonidas »

(wakes up)

(Looks at the agenda for the day)

(Sighs)

(Repects minute of silence, and then another one)

Alright MeMe.

If you're a good girl, you'll be out in twenty years. I'll be waiting for you. If they hang you, I'll be waiting for you too.

vote: MeMe
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:25 am

Post by MeMe »

I'll just state that, if I were scum with Antrax and Luna, this would be one easy game to figure out even with
no
cops. Don't you agree? I mean, a role name cop, a night-action hint cop, an alignment cop PLUS a back-up who could (and did) turn into a cop would be overkill for such an obvious set-up. Solution? It's
not
an obvious set up.

As things stand, my hat's off to Lee and his foresight. No reason for him not to claim Luna except to make it look as though he's covering up an affiliation with me...which would only matter in the event of
his
death.

I investigated d8P last night. He is, unfortunately for me, MatthewV. I was rather hoping I'd have something other than what he claimed to report.

I'd like to hear from inHim about yesterday's protection (if he attempted it -- why it didn't work -- all that).
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:06 am

Post by Leonidas »

MeMe wrote:I'll just state that, if I were scum with Antrax and Luna, this would be one easy game to figure out even with
no
cops.
Why? The mafia group could claim any role. Of course, the (I say 'the') pro-town role-name finder could reveal a lie, just like a cop can investigate someone and get a guilty result.
MeMe wrote:Don't you agree? I mean, a role name cop, a night-action hint cop, an alignment cop PLUS a back-up who could (and did) turn into a cop would be overkill for such an obvious set-up.
No back-up cop... You're a mafia spy just like Luna was a mafia blocker.
I won't even go into the Mith + Luna discussion.
MeMe wrote:Solution? It's
not
an obvious set up.
Solution? You're mafia as claimed by tss.

Please re-read the SK's role in post one. The SK could not be detected by a
cop
. Cop = tss for sure, and is sane. And got a guilty result on you...
MeMe wrote:As things stand, my hat's off to Lee and his foresight. No reason for him not to claim Luna except to make it look as though he's covering up an affiliation with me...which would only matter in the event of
his
death.
You know that I know that we know that LML sacrificed himself to protect your neurons. I praise him for his decision. I don't think you can go further, still. But hey - be my guest to try ;)
MeMe wrote: I'd like to hear from inHim about yesterday's protection (if he attempted it -- why it didn't work -- all that).
Hmm. Anyway - as I said again and again - I bow to your fighting spirit, and to all your other qualities.
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:20 am

Post by MeMe »

I don't think I can go further either, Leonidas. But I don't think that your post shows this game to be balanced. Your Stoofer point isn't conclusive -- I've written roles as showing up innocent in a game without an alignment cop twice. It keeps the scum on their toes.

Even if you're sold on me being mafia (and therefore NOT a back-up), you have to admit that DP writing a game three roles that can find scum so obviously grouped together as Luna/mith/Antrax would be is rather unlikely.

--roland found me as mith N1 and voted me immediately.
--tss claims to have found me as mafia N1 and
could
have voted me immediately.
--PeaceBringer got clues about night actions and could have spotted a killing, if he'd used his ability more often.

That's pretty huge odds to combat if I were scum. As I said -- either you think that DP wrote an easy game for town to win, or this game isn't as easy as you think. Which do you, knowing DP, think is more likely?

I obviously can't see you as scum or there would've been no reason for you to hound Lee yesterday, but I'm rather surprised that you believe that DP would have
me
as scum with him. mith & Luna as part of the scum team is ridiculously oversimplified.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:30 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Lee has successfully framed me, and now MeMe is setting me up to look bad.

Complete role, paraphrased- I have to be able to answer a question about my guests before I can save them. I send in my answer at Night, and if I wish to save the person being lynched, then I tell DP; if my answer is right, then the person is saved.

Upon checking to see if I could stop Lee's lynch Yesterday, I was told I had sent no answers in. I didn't think this was so bad since Lee was indeed scum, but no question came last Night. That means it was just a one-shot use, and I had been blocked from using it. I now have no way to prove my power, and if you lynch me, then that was one heckuva play by Lee to block me and set me up.

I still hold by my conviction that tss has us all hoodwinked, but I'll take him up on his sacrifice of MeMe first.
vote: MeMe
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:19 am

Post by MeMe »

How on earth was I "setting [you] up to look bad"?

And what was this question you got wrong? And why is this the first time we're
hearing
about the question portion of your role?
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:05 am

Post by the silent speaker »

Vote: MeMe.

The sudden emergence of a question (which appears to mean, among other things, that you can
not
save whoever, but have to pick someone the night before) and the death of Cmdr. Amazing (who I had found a strong enough possible alternative to investigate last night) leave me convinced that inHim has a fair shot at being the godfather, but we can worry about that after we deal with the known scum.
--PeaceBringer got clues about night actions and could have spotted a killing, if he'd used his ability more often.
We don't know what PeaceBringer could and could not have seen.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:14 am

Post by MeMe »

Actually, we do.
DP wrote:and get a strange vision of the player you chose, which will be related to his/her actions that night
And Nox was doing nothing and inHim was greeting people and smiling.

Also, tss, did you take a look at what I asked you to check yesterday? Have you sent in your investigation choices the same way each time or do you sometimes shorten the name or make comments when sending in the choice?
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:23 am

Post by MeMe »

Of course, once Nox gets here I'll be dead -- so all you need to do is stall a bit and you won't
need
to answer.

But here's another thing:

Why
not
vote inHim who
1) claims to believe it's likely that
--
you
might be scum (despite challenging his blocking claim early yesterday and swinging the vote to him at the end of the day) AND
--that you might be with me (despite claiming to have a scum result on me)?
2) now adds "answers a question" to his original claim

And another:

I could've claimed that d8P were someone
other
than MatthewV (like...I don't know...Dragon Phoenix, maybe?) if I were scum. There has been enough talk about the overwhelming number of townies that trying to get him lynched probably would have been my best play today if I didn't have to tell the truth.

At least give the day 24 hours. As it is, the game's going to be gone as soon as Nox logs on if someone doesn't unvote me before that point.

vote: inHimshallibe
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:43 am

Post by Nox »

I think that both MeMe and inhim are scum.

Vote:Meme

This was a short day O.o
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:44 am

Post by MeMe »

Well that sucked.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:11 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

the silent speaker wrote:The sudden emergence of a question (which appears to mean, among other things, that you can
not
save whoever, but have to pick someone the night before)
You're not listening to what I'm telling you. If I had answered the question correctly, then I
can
save whoever I want.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:33 pm

Post by Nox »

Then save MeMe.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:57 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

You didn't notice what I've posted? I've been blocked away my only save.
Show

:

Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:13 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Quick indeed. MeMe is sent packing. Bye mith. Bye scumbag.

In view of my travel schedule, deadline for choices will be Saturday 8PM GMT. Unless I can have the choices by Thursday evening US time.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:54 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Thanks for sending in choices early.

It is a brand new day. For four players only though, seeing that the silent speaker has become real silent, and is currently on his way to the hospital with a shot wound. You have lost IS, a cop.

Three votes will do the trick today.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:45 am

Post by Leonidas »

Quick recap of everyone's role before we vote for good.

I'm Werebear, townie.

Next.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:56 am

Post by Nox »

I'm Polarboy, also Townie.

Strong suspicions -> inhim
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:05 pm

Post by Leonidas »

Strong suspicions -> inhim too, but I'd like to hear d8p's voice before voting.

And I will also re-read the thread.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”