Newbie 937 ~ Mafia Lite [Game Over]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:09 am

Post by KittyMo »

KageLord wrote:
Mod: Would we be informed (by flavor text or otherwise) if something was a doctor protection as opposed to a no-kill?
No, you would not be. And certainly not by flavor text; all flavor text comes with the disclaimer that it is not meant to affect your view of the game or be accurate of the game's situation.

Oh, and from now on, Vote Counts will be more scarce (once per page), though I'll be checking on prods and the thread for questions fairly often.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Basically I'm going to take a shot at this and vote. Most of your positions are similar. (You ended up on the same lynch wagons with one exception.)

What it comes down to at the most basic level is me answering a basic question. Was Razorback bussed? Both my gut and my head logically say YES.

So
Vote: Kagelord
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:55 am

Post by KittyMo »

[1] KageLord - (Zachrulez)

[0] Exilon - ()
[0] Zachrulez - ()

Not Voting
- (Exilon, KageLord)

With
alive, it's
to lynch!

"To get anywhere, or even to live a long time, a man has to guess, and guess right, over and over again, without enough data for a logical answer." ~ Robert Heinlein

Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Exilon »

Actually, it was a trap to see how Kgelord would react. I still and always retained that it would be practically impossible for Red Star to be scum, and even if he was, I'd be happy to lose to him. But since you voted, I guess we can just end this, right here.

VOTE: Kagelord
Feels like I've been here before.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Exilon »

[redacted]
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Zachrulez »

So what's your alignment Exilon?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Zachrulez »

BTW, if you were scum, you didn't need to say anything, you just needed to vote.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:24 am

Post by KageLord »

Wow... so town loses. Exilon was the scum?
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Zachrulez »

KageLord wrote:Wow... so town loses. Exilon was the scum?
If it's not you, then it's him, cause it ain't me.

Am I right to assume you would have voted for me anyway?
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:28 am

Post by KageLord »

Well, actually I hadn't decided who to vote for yet. I was still leaning toward your slot, but your posts were actually clearing away my doubts. If you hadn't voted, I probably would have waited until Exilon posted before doing anything else.
Show

Record:

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I kinda assumed I was screwed, so I just took a shot at it. It was pretty much 50/50, but I pretty much decided it was more likely that Razorback was bussed than not. (Your positions were quite similar aside from that which made it difficult.)
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Exilon »

I'm not scum. <<
Suddenly, I'm totally interested in the outcome of this game and totally unsure of it.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

ARGH! I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I'M RIGHT OR NOT.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Final Vote Count of Newbie 937

[2] KageLord - (Zachrulez, Exilon)

[0] Exilon - ()
[0] Zachrulez - ()

[1]
Not Voting
- (KageLord)

With
alive, it's
to lynch!

Flavor"To get anywhere, or even to live a long time, a man has to guess, and guess right, over and over again, without enough data for a logical answer.", the man said.

"That's all very interesting.", said one of the three remaining people alive, looking around at the other two edgily, including the man who had said that. "But it doesn't get us anywhere, really.". Kagelord's aprehensiveness was evident.

They hadn't even bothered to remove the dead cold body of that night's victim from the pavement. The tension was too much, and all of them knew it wouldn't be long until the farse was finally revealed - for good, or worst. The sun had just risen, and the hair was cold - a rigid cold, of course, but also a deathly cold - the latter provoked by the anxiousness and killing looks that were sent over the air.

"You.", said suddenly Zach, a determined look on his face, pointing a shaking finger towards Kagelord. "Evidence is stronger against you."

"Coincidentally, all the kills are consitent with you being the murderer.", responded Kagelord. "Therefore..."

They both turned to Exilon, who was carefully analyzing the whole situation. His eyes flicked from one to the other, a little indecisive at first, but then landing themselves firmly on a single person. "I believe the one who claims to be our Doctor. Therefore, you, Kagelord, remain..."

It took a split second for Kagelord to realize he would perish then, and another split second to decide to turn tails and run for his life. The others followed suit shortly after, and soon enough the now dead village was lighting up with the sparks of the instinct for survival, while all three runned to the best of their abilities.

"Oh, I was actually kinda expecting this", said suddenly Exilon, trying to make himself heard in the speed of the chase, "So I prepared during the night before hand, in case I made it through."

Hearing Exilon's voice picked Zach's interest "Really? What did you do?"

"I rigged the roads, marking them with small red X's on the floor, so as to catch anyone who tried to run away."

Zach's eyes lit up. "Oh, I see." A small grin popped on his face "Then let's catch that bastard!"

Unfortunatly, Exilon had been a little too loud, and so Kagelord had also heard of Exilon's trick. He looked for a red X on the floor, and found it on one of the streets; turning the other way. Eventually, he reached a big house, and recognized it as the house where they celebrated their very first lynch.

"How ironic", ... he thought.

When Exilon and Zach reached the house, Kagelord was nowhere to be seen. It was a little dark, and dusty, and little light entered through the filtered windows. A sort of body was visible in the middle of the room. Reluctantly, Zach approached it while Exilon looked for a light switch. When the lights finnaly came up, he was startled, but mostly shocked. In fron of him... was Leafsnail's body, still in the same position has they had found him the second day - lying face up, his last bottle of wine idly standing near his slumbering hand. Zach instantly realized that was the place where they had celebrated the first night after discovering Razorback was an actual scum. There was something different in that room, however- something that felt off. He let his eyes adjust to the newfound light and glanced around- only to be dismayed by what his eyes landed upon.

'What... is this..."

The difference was that, in various points of the room, sitting at chair or lying on the tables, were several bodies- the bodies of all the victims of the manslaughter. Glancing around the room, he took the whole situation in - the body of Horror, full of wounds and knife holes, lying on top of a table, near where Pops was apparently sitting, his face twisted in a weird smile, that was forced into his face after his death. Skerterg, on the other hand, seemed to be standing - but he was actually stuck on the wall by his jacket which was nailed around so he'd stay up. His face was down.

Suddenly, he heard a large thump and something falling from above, narrowly missing zach. He fell to the floor behind him while trying to avoid the falling lump, and looking up, he saw the body of a limp Kagelord, hanging from a rope in the ceiling, still gently swinging around.

[Cue Music Start (Click Click)]

Kagelord,
Vanilla Townie
, is lynched Day 5.

"what... what is... what is this..."

"These, my firend", a voice behind said, making Zach turn around in time to see a now evil-looking Exilon entering through the door, dumping the body of Excedrin on the floor near him. "Are the bodies of the people you failed to protect."

"One..." Zach's eyes just flicked through all "...After..." of the people around him "...the...", that, for some reason, "...other...", seemed to be looking directly at him "....one."

"Yes, Zach. Or Red Star. Or Damien. Whatever your real name is."

"YOU BASTARD!" Zach made a forward movement, but stopped in his tracks because of the shiny gun Exilon was now holding. "nah-hah, my good friend. I wouldn't be so dire if I were you. You see... I have to do a monologue, and ending this in a dramatic way."

"...You, all along."

"I actually feel surprised you didn't catch up to it before. You totally failed in your responsability, and even let me use you!"

"Use me?"

"Oh yeah. You know, you were kinda the one that got my partner killed. So I figured, why not just let you live through to the end? So you could see the desperation I felt on that night. While everyone was partying hard, I was devising the perfect plan to get you all in my hands."

"But.. you were there... I saw you! I..."

"I can devise plans using only my head, thank you. Ironic, if I might say so myself. You didn't even notice I wasn't actually drinking, and even protected me! When I was actually the one who didn't need anything at all. When in fact, I was using those carefreee-nights to build the traps for today. Well, they didn't totally work, but they weren't totally useless, as you can see."

"After all", Exilon continued, clicking his gun, "We found the Scum."

One shot was all it took and the final survivor was dead. His last thought was of regret, but there was also a hint of relief - that it was all finally over.

Zachrulez,
Town Doctor
, is endgamed and dies Day 5.

Sunset. The man in the shadows, now known as being Exilon, was smoking his last cigarrete in the usual place. The phone ringed, and he grabbed it, answering the voice on the other side with a relieved sigh. "Yup. It's all over." In front of him, the field was empty, but the air was choked full of aridness. "Thank you, Sir. ... Really? Thank you. Well, I don't know, this place is kinda deserted. ... No ride? Sir, what do you mean, no ride? ... What? On my own? ... Sir?! Are you... serious?! Sir?! Sir?!...."

The phone clanged violently on the wall. "I can't believe those guys stood me up. ...* * THEM." He started screaming around the open field.

"I JUST HATE YOU ALL!"

[Cue music (Click here! =D)

Near him, there was a noose that hadn't been touched. Hanged on it was Razorback's body. Looking at him, he remembered something.

"Well, what do ya know", he said, a small grin in his lips, "Seems like even dead, you're the most useful guy around here!"

Reaching for his pocket, he found what he was looking for.

Minutes later, Exilon could be seen riding a motorcycle, feeling the wind blowing in his face, and leaving that village forever.

"YAHOO! SO LONG, SUCKERS!", were the last words he pronounced as he rid in the sunset's direction.

Exilon,
Mafia Goon
, survives and wins the game!

[ROLL CREDITS]

Razorback (SE)->
Mafia Goon
, lynched Day 1
Ahoda
Leafsnail ->
Vanilla Townie
, killed Night 1
Popsofctown (IC)->
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 2
Horrordude0215 (SE)->
Vanilla Townie
, killed Night 2
Skerterg ->
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 3
Kranix
Excedrin ->
Vanilla Townie
, killed Night 4
Kelikar
Kagelord ->
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 5
RedStar Damien777
Zachrulez ->
Town Doctor
, endgamed Day 5
Exilon ->
Mafia Goon
, survived and won Day 5

KittyMo and Nikanor,
Awesome game mod and backup moderators
, obviously win whatever there is for them to win =)

No Lynch,
Arsonist and then ???????
, lynched day 4 and revived at some point in time.

Thank you for playing. =)
Brought to you by:

http://www.mafiascum.net
A Mob has formed...

Thanks Exilon for writing this. (That would be the reason for the delay.) I've been using his NK flavor all game since he'd been writing it in PMs, and it was too good to not post =P

"plz don't swear" -- N
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Sorry Kagelord...
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by KittyMo »

What a game! Down to the bitter end. Hey, I think it's pretty cool the game lasted all the way to Day 5. Not every game lasts that long. Haha.

SummaryDuring Day 1 and going into Day 2, the game looked like it could be a perfect town win. Leafsnail really nailed razorback and set up the game well for the rest of the town. At the beginning of Day 2, I didn't think Exilon would make it past Day 3; he was wishy-washy toward his buddy that got lynched. Slowly but surely, though, and I'm not entirely sure what the issue was here, the town's ability to scumhunt seemed to drain. Excedrin and skerterg seemed to have epiphanies every once in a while, and the game looked like it could be won soon, but Excedrin got off the wrong track, and skerterg was lynched. That was the odd thing about this game -- everyone's suspicions were always floating. Skerterg seemed to be the guy everyone thought was obvtown at the end of Day 2, and yet by the end of Day 3, skerterg hit the noose. Another interesting thing about Day 2 was that the wagons were split between 3 players -- all of whom were town!

Exilon's PlayExilon really managed to fool every player for most of the game. I am extremely proud of him, because, hey, when it's your first time playing scum, it's no fun losing your buddy Day 1. He never gave up. I'm considering nominating him for Best Newbie. :D It seems a bit odd seeing him skate by so easily, though, for a lot of the game. His scum playstyle reminds me of my own in several ways, and the fact that the only person that suspected him was taken care of naturally reminds me of my only completed game as scum, a newbie game. He followed others suspicions, he was prone to OMGUSing, he was a bit active lurky, his major downfall was his link to his scumbuddy, most of the town agreed that he is most likely to be town and yet he keeps not being nightkilled, and his style is generally rather not aggressive. Quite similar to how I played. Hence why it was odd for me watching him slowly and sneakily, but surely take down the town.

Thank You'sThank You all for playing, especially those of you that replaced in and those of you who went the whole game without needing replaced.
Thank You to Nikanor for being my Backup Mod. =]
Thank You to Exilon for being my NK Flavor Writer. Pssh, I don't write that good. =P
Thank You to everyone who made this game possible! Modding is such great fun.

Advice/CommentsLeafsnail: Haha, I can't really advise you, since you basically did everything you could to get scum lynched Day 1, and you made it happen. Good work; hope you had fun. =]

Excedrin: I don't have much constructive criticism for you, either. You did nail Exilon as scum, and then you gave up on it. It made me sad to watch that. :( Other than sticking with that original suspicion, not sure what you could've done better.

skerterg: Took you a bit to find the scum, but by the time you did, you got lynched. Honestly, I can't really blame you for that lynch, though. Just keep working on the scumhunting; you've got the makings of a strong player.

horrordude0215: In order to be a good scumhunter, probably the most important lesson you can learn is what a scumtell is. Seeing your play here, I think you're finding things to be scummy that aren't. I would recommend reading a few games without looking at who the scum is, and attempting to scumhunt in them while reading. When you're done, see how close you were, and then read back over and think about what they did that showed that they were scum.

KageLord: Same advice as horrordude.

popsofctown: I think if you'd been more into the game in general, it'd have gone better for you. Generally, you know what you need to work on, though. You've been around enough. :3

Zachrulez: You voted KageLord because *you* would've bussed. Both Exilon and

KageLord are at a different level of experience from you, so what you would've done is fairly likely different from what you would've done in that situation. I think that was your mistake.

QuicktopicsDead Discussion Topic
Mafia Quicktopic

Night Actions
Night 1

~Exilon kills Leafsnail
~Red Star protects Exilon

Night 2

~Exilon kills horrordude0215
~Red Star protects skerterg

Night 3

~Exilon sends in a nonaction
~Damien777's action times out

Night 4

~Exilon kills Excedrin
~Zachrulez protects KageLord

"plz don't swear" -- N
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Well the real problem was that both Exilon and Kagelord survived to endgame, and I didn't have the luxury of lynching both. There was nothing else to differentiate their stances, so that was the only difference I could make a call on.
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Excedrin »

Welp I got owned.

Can I at least rage against the people who said me vs Exilon was TvT :)

(actually zero rage here, good game guys, A+++ would replace again)
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Excedrin wrote:Welp I got owned.

Can I at least rage against the people who said me vs Exilon was TvT :)

(actually zero rage here, good game guys, A+++ would replace again)
I kinda thought it wasn't when I read it... but then I read Kagelord and Kelikar, and that slot looked just as scummy... so...
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Nikanor »

KittyMo wrote:KittyMo and Nikanor, Awesome game mod and backup moderators, obviously win whatever there is for them to win =)
Go team!

I was surprised that only one person died per night. Exilon, it appears that each night we ended up sending in kills on the same person. Good show, sir.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by KageLord »

Zachrulez wrote:Sorry Kagelord...
lol I don't blame you much for suspecting me. I mean, if I had been you, I probably would have suspected me more than Exilon as well. Really, it was only the actions of your predecessors that made me suspicious of you, just as it was the actions of my predecessor that started most of the suspicion on me. It's funny how that works...

And well played, Exilon. You had me fooled until you hammered. ;)
Show

Record:

KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by KageLord »

And skert, our lead scumhunter, turns out to have been right at the end! I ultimately didn't doubt his affiliation, but shouldn't have doubted his ultimate choice either. XD
Show

Record:

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Sorry Excedrin/Town... I really dropped the ball there :(
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Post by Excedrin »

No prob, wanna replace into Open 221?

I need one replacement for Open 221, pm me if you're interested. It's Night 2, page 12.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Post by Exilon »

XD Great game everyone, I really had lots of fun. Day 3 was a major turning point for me, as I really thought I'd finally hit the noose.

Attacking Razorback, (and defending that attack) I confess, was very hard for me to do. I had to try and make it look like I was obviously unsure of what would happen, and try to emulate my town behaviour in that situation as best as I could (which is hard to do when what you really want is just lynch the guy and get it over with, specially because his grammar and meta are just awful). It seemed to work pretty well as Zach pegged me as town, which was all I wanted to jump on Kagelord.

My main objective, create confusion and chaos within the town, was achieved pretty well- I was able to slip through everyone's suspicions. I was able to defend myself from Excedrin's attack Day 2 which I think helped me gain a bit of town cred, and shift the attention to other players. Pops wasn't a hard target to get lynched, because he wasn't playing much and he was also totally off-track. Day 3 I kept with my initial suspicions and kept being a little passive, since I knew Skerterg and Excedrin would be taking the lead. Skerterg attacked me and I was able to defend myself (truth be told, when I made that case against him I was astonished by the amount of juicy stuff I could use against him). Getting him lynched was like tasty strawberries, although I really liked Skerterg.

When Red Star claimed Doc day 1, I didn't totally believe him, but just in case, I decided to kill Leafsnail because he seemed a very strong player which hadn't really shined yet. I also tried to avoid players who were suspecting me (which is why I didn't kill Excedrin Night 1, even though I felt a very dangerous vibe from him.) and that would leave town with lots of options to consider in case of NK analysis, further confusing the town. I tried to make it look like evryone could have a motive for the kill. Also, I left the doctor alive for obvious reasons: first, he had tried to protect me Night 1, which made me come up with the idea of faking a succesful protection (preferably on me). However, that was hard to do since Excedrin and Skerterg were on the game, so I decided to pursue that plan once Skerterg was lynched. I was confident Damien would protect me and I'd gain town cred, but then he just flaked the game and my plan was just devastated. Still, I was able to use the WIFOM to kill without worries (there would be no way of knowing if scum had no-killed or failed the kill). I decided to kill Excedrin because leaving him alive would be bothersome, and killing the doctor would make it too easy for Kagelord to peg me as scum, and in whom I was trying to subtely cast suspicion on ever since Skerterg's case day 2.

Also, I never really lied about my suspicions, and wasn't really noticing I was going along with the town vibe, as Skerterg pointed out. I did lie about Skerterg Day 3, just to get him lynched, but was able to make it sound genuine. I also possibly ommited some stuff I would have liked to say here and there, but that's what scum does xD

Well, I'm not really a great person for feedback, but:

- Skerterg : you're a great player and your reasoning is pretty good, but sometimes overdoing it didn't really help you. You also got a little unlucky when Kagelord suspected you, which was the catalyst for your lynch. (also your attack on me backfired xD)

- Excedrin: You're also a great player (and a more experienced one), but sometimes you make some faulty arguments which don't really work in your favour (the way I see it). Also giving me that "reprieve" and then never getting back up on it was something I never truly understood.

- Kagelord: Gah, sorry, Kagelord, I kinda used you. xD Anyway, I can't say more than Kitty. I think you have a good thought process and with experience you'll make a great player =)

- Red Star : Don't claim doc day 1. It's bad for town and it possibly won't get you nightkilled in case you're a VT. When you claimed doc Day 1 you saved me all the work I would have had finding the doctor. Good job on Razor, though.

- Zach: Too anxious for an endgame. That vote on the end just made my day. Although if I were in your position, I'd do the same thing; but I would have waited a bit for Kagelord.

- Horror: You're also a good player and should become even better with more experience :) There's really not much I can tell you other than work on making cases. :)

- Pops: Awwww I was sad you kinda gave up <<
- Leafsnail: Well, you didn't play enough, but you are a VERY good player from what I was able to see, so there's nothing I can say. (just "phew").

- Razorback: You definetly need to work on your grammar, reasoning, defense, and writing abilities. Otherwise you'll NEVER survive.

- KittyMo and Nik: <3 BTW, what was that post about "if you saw something game disrupting, tell me" - I didn't get it xD

I don't know if I've missed someone or not, so hum yeah.
Thanks again and for further information and dramatic effects check the scum QT.
(also thanks for those who liked the flavour (SKERTERG! =D), I had a blast writing it :3)

DEAD QUICKTOPIC OMG XD

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”