Mad World: Time Travel Mafia (Game Over)

diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by diginova »

UNVOTE:
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by ooba »

The way I see it, we've got what, we've got 650 years of knowledge on these guys. If we put our heads together, there's no reason why we shouldn't be able to get out of here and home in 20 minutes.

..] Vote Count [..

Zang (0)

AlphaWerewolf (0)

ReaperCharlie (4)
- CallMeLiam, Tasky, Empking, AlphaWerewolf
curiouskarmadog (0)

Seraphim (0)

SharkFinn (1)

CallMeLiam (0)

Anon (0)

Karma (0)

Tasky (4)
- curiouskarmadog, Seraphim, Anon, SharkFinn
diginova (0)

Empking (0)

I doubt it (0)

Not voting (5)
- Zang, KageLord, I doubt it, ReaperCharlie, diginova

With 14 alive, its 8 to lynch!

Tasky will be posting till the 15th. He has 72 hours from his last post to post before V\LA before I replace him. No reply from Sera yet so I think I am replacing him.

All players have completed games or have IRL experience to compensate. (PS: I am a kind mod - I do not like to say no to anybody who wants to join my game)
[/quote]
I doubt it
I doubt it
Townie
I doubt it
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:25 am

Post by I doubt it »

Anon wrote:
tasky wrote:could you explain this argument a little better? I don't understand it
its pretty simple. When you are scum you die to check the night results early in the day to see if your nightkill worked or not. Using that logic, its very unlikely that a scum would not know who died the night before. Since Sharkfin didnt know gandalf had already died, this means he is very unlikley scum.
Alternately, if you're town you're dying to see if anyone flipped scum so you could study that person's relations to other people and find more scumbuddies. No matter SharkFinn's alignment, not checking the flips thoroughly is an unusual and careless move.

Additionally, based on the flavor of the death gandalf is unlikely to be a direct scum NK, most likely he only died because Magna died. As such he is not likely the person scum are most interested in, that would be either Magna or GhostWriter. I would consider his carelessness there a null tell.

--

I have no problem with TheLonging lynch. Miller claim when under heat means he definitely had to die.

A lot of people focusing on RC when Empking and Zang are just as bad is weird. Diginova especially, who practically promises to unvote when RC posts content.

@diginova: Any reason you didn't vote Anon now that RC did post content?

I can see why Tasky is getting votes: His vote on SharkFinn is scummy, and him going after RC looks like going after a pretty easy target. I'd be inclined to vote Tasky, but I have a better suspect in my opinion below.

SharkFinn's ISOs 15 and 16:
SharkFinn wrote:This combines both Karma's vote on me and why I think RC is suspicious. Karma voted me 'cause he thought that it was suspicious that I was suspicious of RC in the first post. I was more focused on the apology because, as you can see, he made A LOT of posts before this so apologizign for a lack of activity is unnecessary. Karma thought it was for the thought of a content filled post I was afraid of. I still fail to see how I implied that, but I had no problem, and still waiting for a good indepth post, which is where I'm growing suspect.

RC's first 18 or so posts from the iso a few posts ago were contentless, probably because of his modding of another game, but Im wondering where his main iso, indepth post is.

FoS: RC until I hear a solid, indepth post on a suspect

Prememptive FoS: Karma for overreacting to my post and the possible derailing the RC wagon (this is only applicable if he's actually scum)
SharkFinn wrote:VOTE: Tasky

Reiterating CKD's post. Tasky is scummy. RC is still pending his future post, but leaning on town.
The transition from 15's FoS on RC to 16's "leaning town" is jarring. What happened between 15 and 16 is that a lot of people stated dislike of the RC wagon, so SharkFinn flipped to go with the crowd. Same thing can be said about his suspicions on Tasky, they appear only when Taskywagon has 3 people on it.

VOTE: SharkFinn
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:40 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

RC "ckd 124: you seem rather jumpy about a vote on you, good sir. and not even a vote, just a threat of a vote. noted."

thats what you are noting, then? Not the fact he was threatening to vote me if I didnt back off of him? You also dont touch on the fact I wanted him to defend his threat ie explain why I was scummy. It also should be noted that my scum vibe was on about him....well at least my not-town vibe.

"And for what it's worth: Even though TL flipped town, she deserved to die. (She's probably in the dead players quicktopic at this very moment shaking her fist and screaming "I AM NOT FEMALE!" rofl)"

other than the miller explain, why in your words was TL scummy?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:11 am

Post by Tasky »

Anon wrote:
tasky wrote:why is that post inherently townish, townish enough to make you ignore what you call a terrible looking iso?
this is also pretty simple. Diginova as scum is less likely to ask that type of question before a flip since he would know the result. Its an elaborate gambit and Im not sure if diginova is able to do that.
actually that post had the exact opposite effect on me... for me it's more the thing scum would do to look townish...
but I think this is getting into WIFOM, so in the end I think that post has to be taken as a null-tell
Anon wrote:yes, the guy is useless but tangible scummy when there are a lot of other players useless as well?
there is a big difference:
other players post rarely, but the quality/quantity ratio is good...
RC has posted a lot of posts, quite above average, but he didn't post almost anything of content...
the difference is that if you post rarely, you are somehow "admitting" that you are lurking... while posting nonsense but a lot of it, looks like lurking trying to look like you are not lurking...
and the problem is that if one finds the time to post nonsensical posts, he can at least sometimes post some content...
Anon wrote:
diginova wrote:Any specifics as to what specifically you got out of my ISO that has me on your probscum list other than the fact that I am overall a cautious player and didn't like an RVS wagon?
A cautious player is more likely to be scum. Can you cite examples of that cautious behavior in other games?
this looks really far fetched... "cautious" is a playing style... being cautious doesn't increase the odds of getting a scum-role-PM
diginova wrote:In ISO4-7, you keep specifying that you want TheLonging dead, going as far as putting "I want Longingscum dead under a grave" as your only content in ISO6. Yet in ISO8, in your continued update of your scumlist after not posting at all for over a week,
you remove TheLonging from your list *without any explanation*
maybe because TheLonging was dead at that point?
Anon wrote:
diginova wrote:Speaking of IIoA, why are you giving no reasons any more for changes to your list? You seem to just be following the majority, jumping off the Longing wagon when it became unpopular and onto the other most popular wagon. You haven't given any useful information or analysis since July 1, and you just seem to be active lurking yet making it seem like you're giving new information due to your constantly changing scum list.
¬¬
what's the point of this?

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
ReaperCharlie wrote:@ Seraphim accusing Tasky of double-standards in RVS: w/e, I dont think it's a tell. if he's a newbie, let him act like a newbie. I am wondering why ooba would let such a newbie into a large theme game though :?
what exactly makes you think my play is newbiesh?
SharkFinn's entrance to the game in #44 doesn't seem particularly strong or well thought out, but... yeah its pretty early to have anything to go on. In #45 though he pushes for a lynch already: "5 more to lynch Tasky (of course I doubt it will happen soon)", which I don't find particularly useful or pro town.
that post looks more like an RVS-joke to me, I don't know if you can call that "pushing for a lynch"
#49 from digi seems more like town-paranoia than scum-freakin-out, as I mention in #50.
I agree
I like #53 from Anon.
you said that back then already... what's still missing is a reason
#54: Sharkfinn is also a VI. Oh noes. Now we have two already.
what about that post makes you think SF is VI?
#60 and #61 from diginova sounds like an IC talking, not really like a player playing. This is not a newbie game. If scum don't have a day talk QT, why help out newbies in this game? This game shouldn't have newbies in it, period. It makes things a lot less fun for serious players.
so he shouldn't had expressed the opinion that putting everybody on a list is bad?
assume that's true, would't town want to know that and stop doing it/never do it... is it bad to help newb-townies?
or do you think it would help newb-scum? if yes, why?
Karma's comments in #66 about sharkfinn's #44 echo my own.
is that good or bad?
sharkfinn's #67 is terribad in defending against #66, but then again looking at his join date... idk. still though, read this: "At the moment of the post, he was the scummiest in my eyes. Of course it was not set in stone and I already had intentions to move the vote if things got closer." So he voted for whoever the largest wagon was because he was scummiest. yay, because votes on somebody make them scummy! logic fail. but the disturbing part is "Of course it was not set in stone and I already had intentions to move the vote if things got closer." <-- ORLY. then what is the point of a pressure vote?
I agree
#72: yawn
could you express your opinion in a way that's understandable?
#79: I like this post. I think I like 99% of Magna's posts on the site. They drip town. Easy to say after he's all dead and flipped and whatnot, but yeah, point stands. this post was good even before he died.
what exactly do you like, that he is voting you? you should really explain this point a little better.
my #88 and #89: sorta my excuse for not paying so much attention. lol
explain this point a little better please, how exactly are those posts an excuse for not paying attention?
#107. shhhhhhhh let him figure these things out by himself. this is not a newbie game, please stop treating it like it is. they won't learn more by being babied, they'll learn more by making mistakes and getting ganked for it. (yes, i realize that if they are pro-town that it's 'scummy' of me to say this, but frankly, I don't care)
you don't care being 'scummy'? you prefer playing in an anti-town manner just so that new players don't get some advises?
wasn't one of the rules "play to win"? or maybe you are scum and you are playing to win...
#110 sparkles with pro-town loveliness.
what exactly about his post do you think is pro town
I like #112 as well, but that looks like it could also be a scum sheep vote with parroted reasoning. Still, looking at the join date, it could just be an earnest vote.
weren't you the one who said that "newbies shouldn't be babied"?
@ 118: ORLY diginova. you missed it. i believe you.
is this sarcasm or do you really mean it?
Zang's third reply in #120 makes me want to backhand him,
but it seems like only a townie would say something like this
. And it's true, Zang plays differently as scum. But I ... but...
Unvote
why exactly do you think that?
Seraphim #122: WOOP WOOP IIoA ALERT!!! scummy post
is this a joke or are you serious?
ckd 124: you seem rather jumpy about a vote on you, good sir. and not even a vote, just a threat of a vote. noted.
is that scummy?
I kinda like 127 even though the vote is wrong. nobody could have known. I thought thelonging was scum just as much as anyone else did (except the real scum that is, lol).
||
anyways in a game this large, it's likely we have 2 scum groups and/or a number of third-party roles like gandalf's.
what exactly is the connection between the two parts of your statement?
I like #148 by 'I doubt it'. The points about Zang AND the points about TheLonging. How long have you been on the site, IDI? you seem to know how to cut through the crap and get to the meat of the discussion, at least, a lot better than some of the other newbies floating around. I see you have been here a month, that might explain most of it.
if you like the points about Zang, why did you unvote then?

for now I'm quite comfortable with my vote on you...
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:28 am

Post by diginova »

[quote=anon]diginova, I never left TheLonging wagon. You should try to read the game as a whole.[/quote]
Okay, I epic fail. I apologize for that; I can't believe I forgot that he was lynched. I should really reread context when I post ISOs. Won't happen again.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:32 am

Post by diginova »

I doubt it wrote:@diginova: Any reason you didn't vote Anon now that RC did post content?
Because I epic failed and forgot that an ISO doesn't involve every post in the game. I would still prefer some more explanation about specific posts that he finds scummy instead of just listing his scum, but it's not enough for a vote.

I did learn not to post when I'm in the middle of work and not thinking fully about the game, though.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:59 am

Post by diginova »

EBWOP: After looking through my notes, I realized what happened. The other game I'm in is in D1 and I confused games. Forgive my pointless ramblings and I'll continue looking for mafia.

RC, we're still waiting for part 2 of your post.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:54 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

diginova wrote:RC, we're still waiting for part 2 of your post.
yeah, i know, what the f***.
have patience young Padawan.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Anon »

I doubt it wrote:Alternately, if you're town you're dying to see if anyone flipped scum so you could study that person's relations to other people and find more scumbuddies. No matter SharkFinn's alignment, not checking the flips thoroughly is an unusual and careless move.

Additionally, based on the flavor of the death gandalf is unlikely to be a direct scum NK, most likely he only died because Magna died. As such he is not likely the person scum are most interested in, that would be either Magna or GhostWriter. I would consider his carelessness there a null tell.
You are not getting the point and you are pushing a very scummy point to vote Sharkfin after saying this is a null tell.

When you are town, yes, you die to see if anyone flips scum to study interactions, etc. But in this game, nobody flipped scum with interactions, so your point is moot.

When you are scum, you die to see if your nightkill succeeded. Im pretty sure scum look much more the results of the night than a townie, specially when there arent scum flips.

Since Sharkfinn didnt know who had died, then its unlikely he is scum. Its more likely he is a townie that didnt care who had died. That is the basic premise of why I am clearing Sharkfinn. Do you understand now?
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Anon »

Question to these guys:

ReaperCharlie (4) - CallMeLiam, Tasky, Empking, AlphaWerewolf

Now that RC has contributed, do you like/dislike your vote?

What do you think of other people with little contribution: Empking, Alpha, etc.?
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote
He's contributing now.

Vote: KL
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:18 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

ah crap i think i accidentally deleted the other half of my post.

sh11111111111111t :(
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

@ RC That sucks. X_X.

@ Empking: why KL???
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by KageLord »

SharkFinn wrote: @ Empking: why KL???
This.
Tasky wrote:
Anon wrote:A cautious player is more likely to be scum. Can you cite examples of that cautious behavior in other games?
this looks really far fetched... "cautious" is a playing style... being cautious doesn't increase the odds of getting a scum-role-PM
I agree with Tasky on this. While sometimes people do play more cautiously as scum, it can also be a person's style (I believe this since I do have a cautious playing style as both town and scum). So I consider cautiousness a null tell unless the person in question's meta shows them to be quite the opposite when they are town.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
I doubt it
I doubt it
Townie
I doubt it
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by I doubt it »

Anon wrote: You are not getting the point and you are pushing a very scummy point to vote Sharkfin after saying this is a null tell.

When you are town, yes, you die to see if anyone flips scum to study interactions, etc. But in this game, nobody flipped scum with interactions, so your point is moot.

When you are scum, you die to see if your nightkill succeeded. Im pretty sure scum look much more the results of the night than a townie, specially when there arent scum flips.

Since Sharkfinn didnt know who had died, then its unlikely he is scum. Its more likely he is a townie that didnt care who had died. That is the basic premise of why I am clearing Sharkfinn. Do you understand now?
I understood the point in the first place, I just don't agree it reasonably clears SharkFinn. Like I said, the scum NK target probably wasn't gandalf, so even if SharkFinn was scum he could have easily just skimmed the results and saw that his NK target was dead and moved on.

Also, reading comprehension. I voted SharkFinn because he flipflopped his position with no explanation on RC when people expressed distaste in the RC wagon.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Empking »

SF: I'm not liking his play it seems (to me0 to be rather defensive and not putting himself out their.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:38 am

Post by ooba »

Rhinox replaces AlphaWerewolf !!
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:49 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:50 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

P.S.

Vote: SharkFinn
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:44 am

Post by ooba »

Robbnva replaces Seraphim!

(Also I will retain predecessors current vote until unvoted by the replacement)
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:08 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Vote count please?
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Rhinox »

replacing in for alpha werewolf. Got a lot of catching up to do, just wanted to say hello. Anything important I should keep in mind during reading?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Robbnva »

replacing for seraphin, just read through and I will stay with the current vote on Tasky.

I must say, it is refreshing to be in day 2 and only on page 14, I am used to being on page 14 in about 2 hours :D
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

going to be busy until Monday, just posting to avoid a prod.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”