curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:00 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

1.) no
2.) Empking (for the record, I asked to not be placed in a game with him, so I am not sure how we ended up in the same game)
3.) dont know, think my answer might change as the day continues, but will guess 2-3.
4.) muppet
5.) passionate to the point of anger
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Mr. Flay wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:(for the record, I asked to not be placed in a game with him, so I am not sure how we ended up in the same game)
This isn't an
/in
-vitational, this is the
Invitational
for all available winners of 2009 Scummies.
already got a couple of PMs about it..thanks, sure you can see how I got them confused.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:24 pm

was excited for a bit, thought DGB was in the game,

also
vote vollkan

respect yo
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:44 am

Hoopla, have you ever asked a set question like this before in a game?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:23 am

Do Ojanen, Empking, Kinetic know where this game is?

also,
unvote vollkan
, seems that mine is the only not serious vote on the boy. Not sure why the wagon started, but I am not feeling it, for pressure purposes, going to be gone mokst of the weekend (I think) and I hate having unintended votes (that I am not sure of).

Not getting anything to sink my teeth into...yet.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:51 am

caught up/checking in.

I dont see anything that has my hackles up yet, even with all the theory discussion and D1 finger pointing. Until I get said hackles going, anyone have questions about my stances on anyone or cases being made??? Have a vote on someone, but no case?...maybe this is a good time to do it and try to convince to vote for your man.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:11 am

mykonian wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:caught up/checking in.

I dont see anything that has my hackles up yet, even with all the theory discussion and D1 finger pointing. Until I get said hackles going, anyone have questions about my stances on anyone or cases being made??? Have a vote on someone, but no case?...maybe this is a good time to do it and try to convince to vote for your man.
I'm not playing with you. I'm not going to ask questions when you are in the game without
any
will to do
anything

How many people are in favor of a policy lynch? Chances are just as good that CKD is scum, and we he isn't going to hunt for scum, so as town he'll just hold us back.
lol, where did I say I wasnt hunting for scum? What I did say was there wasnt anything that got my hackles going on page fucking four in this game. What I find funny is that you are saying that I am not scum hunting all the while saying we should just policy lynch me because "chances are just as good that I am not scum"...you are not scum hunting while pushing a policy lynch buddy.

so why is it that instead of asking me my opinion on someone or even asking me what I think of your case on X, you go straight to policy lynch? If you are trying to find scum and you want everyone to believe you think i am scum, why not see if there is a link between me and X? Or what my thoughts are on X's case on Y? You really arent scum hunting at all.

interested in hearing your responses here.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:12 am

EDIT:
What I find funny is that you are saying that I am not scum hunting all the while saying we should just policy lynch me because "chances are just as good that I am scum"..there was no "NOT" in his post.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:15 am

furthermore,

@ all, I would like everyone to comment on that post....

was my post (92) scummy?

did I say I wasnt going to scum hunt?

Was mykonian post scummy?

Do you agree on page 4 we should just policy lynch anyone?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #105 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:36 am

well if there is going to be a lynch Day 1, it might as well be mine, you are going to be embarassed at the end of it, mykonian, curious what was your scummie for?

and when you say "X has just as much of a chance to be scum" and you want to policy lynch, that is not scummy hunting....I dont care what you say. have we ever played before? i could throw out some meta bullshit, but it is just that, bullshit.

here are my thoughts, my gut says that mykonian is probably town. He is attacking me for "not scum hunting" while blatantly over looking those who has just posted once or twice with little to no content. all I said, is I dont see a case that I wanted to vote for. I wanted those who had put "cases" out there to explain to me while I should for their guy. OR see who (with cases on other people) was curious where I stood on thier cases...what I got, was a wagon on me. SO, this leads me to believe that people who previously had cases, werent really behind them.

Hopefully you can break down who jumped on my wagon and why (maybe learn something from it).

I asked some questions, but the two jumper ons, seemed to conveniently over look them.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #107 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:57 am

who really is misrepresenting? and again...because people seem to be missing them.
curiouskarmadog wrote:furthermore,

@ all, I would like everyone to comment on that post....

was my post (92) scummy?

did I say I wasnt going to scum hunt?

Was mykonian's post scummy?

Do you agree on page 4 we should just policy lynch anyone?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:29 am

fyi, busy this weekend, will update/check in monday
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #158 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:49 pm

this game is first in line to update (out of three)...hoping to get to this tomorrow....if for some reason my wife goes into labor though, I might have to replace out...FYI...trying not to...today we were told "she can come today, or she can come in two weeks"...weeeee
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #170 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:27 am

mykonian wrote:
How many people are in favor of a policy lynch? Chances are just as good that CKD is scum, and we he isn't going to hunt for scum, so as town he'll just hold us back.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #171 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:28 am

maybe we have different definitions of "never said that".

making time for a full catch up tonight.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #178 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Ok updating, going back to page 4, think that is where I left off with thorough reading
Typing as I am (re)reading.

Notes to self if needed later,

Post 92, I ask those who have cases to explain to me their cases again.

93, Mykon sends out feelers to see who would like to policy lynch me…this is scummy. He also misrepresents me by saying I said I wasn’t going to scum hunt…this is also scummy. This being said, I think he is probably town. I cant imagine any scum (who was half way decent) would push those two bullshit points as a case. Espeically if the wagon took (which it almost did) and people see that I am town (after the lynch). Reviewing my wagon and the case, would expose Mykonscum for the bullshit artist he was/is. But who knows, I have never played in a game with him….if I ever get time, perhaps I meta would be in order.

96, I pose some questions which is ignored (I think)

101, imaginity jumps on the wagon with little effort in posting content.

104, same with KMD (however, it should be noted that CKD, did state he would have no problem voting me earlier in the game)

106, Empking states I was misrepresenting mykon, but never does not demonstrate how…only get an FOS from him

Page 5 have several mentions to me not being a good scum hunter, for the record, as town I am 56% correct(as vigs or lynches I have been part of), do with that what you will. As for this game, it remains to be seen I guess. (stepping off soapbox)

This is a good question (reference 109 -123)
Ojanen wrote:Kinetic, all right.
Just two more questions today: what was your motive in telling me now what you would use catch me later if I was scum?
and: does this line of thinking apply to mykonian vs. ckd in one way or another in your opinion?
128, Spy shows interests in my wagon (?)

130, woah, tenchi comes out of no where and also expresses interests in my wagon (if need be).
@ tenchi, be a dear, and 1.) explain why my playstyle is reactive I was on page 4 asking for people to explain to me their cases, which reminds me, on page 4, you had a case on vollkan 2.) if you really thought vollkan was scum, why did you reiterate your case at that time? 3.) lets just have a little play time right now, lets say I was being reactive, how is that scummy? Wouldn’t it have been easier as scum to rehash someone else’s case add a couple lines and vote? (that’s reactive)..I actually think my asking people to put forward their cases again is proactive.

132, I like incognito’s post. But I also like incognito and I can see that post (on day 1) coming from scum or town, the truthfulness of the post should be reviewed with a couple flips and reviewed against his actions…because words are just that words…I do like his kinetic vote.

135, Empking posts and completely ignores my post to him….how the fuck did you win a scummie?

136, Q21, with a mykon vote. Strange reasoning. If you thought Mykon was scummy for his case against me, I would have been ok with this vote, but your reasoning is to evoke a response? (explained further in 140)

137, Mykon with an OMGUS vote on q21. (wonder what q21 thinks of that?)

139, Mykon states he thinks q21 is scum hunting (either?) but returns his vote on me.
@mykon, at this point, if you feel like q21 isnt scum hunting, why do you return you vote to me? Did the size of my wagon versus q21 have anything to do with it?

143, who is slicey and where has he been? I understand the KMD vote, but I have seen him vote hop as town and a neutral…maybe as scum too, but don’t really recall.

147, uh, Mykon replaces vote on q21 AFTER oj votes him. (noted)

148, Empking follows mykon…again.

161, Pop gives gives his likes and dislikes post…has me as disinterested…

@ pop, for the record pop, I wasn’t disinterested when I made the post about wanting to hear other’s cases, however after that I got super busy…does that affect my “rating” on your scale?

162, joins the q21 wagon.

164, hoopla also brings out his/her (I forget which) town/scum lists. Pop and hoopla have each other on their town lists….but not certain why.

165, I really like vollkan’s post here, but as in incognito, I like vollkan. I could see vollkanscum attacking mykontown’s shitty ass bullshit case. I could also see vollkantown pointing out the faults in it, with and the people who joined it for bad reason (empking).

mykonian wrote:
And then Q21 chose to react to my example of a "test vote" anyway, without caring about what I posted next. I guess he saw a better opportunity there with me then with Tajo.
@ mykon, ahhh, now this is a interesting quote....seeing that you revoted him once a possible wagon got started, maybe that is not what happened, but that is what it looks like on the surface (actions speak louder than words)....so could see someone saying that you "saw better opportunity" with a q21 vote over my wagon that was clearly dying?

Ojanen wrote: For the record, I have liked Tenchi's later posting as more townish.
oh, I dont agree here,

@oj, what is townish about his posting at this point?

169, Empking makes a horrible post.

170, 171, I prove him wrong, wonder if he will address or just ignore.

172, Kinetic is cool with lynching q21 and defends Empking’s playstyle

173, mykon, puts out feelers for vollkan hate.

Incognito wrote:
I should note however that I really don't have a read on Empking at this point, so I'd like to see more from him.
so at what point if you keep getting the same, do you get suspicious? I am sure he is dying to know.

Again, who the fuck is slicey?
Slicey wrote:
Tajo, explain to me your reads on Myk and CKD. You say you like the case on CKD, yet you think he's town? I'm kinda confused. Also, why do you think myk is obvious town? He seems a little jumpy to me IMO. I don't necessarily think he's scum, but I definitely don't think he's obvtown as you say.

Kinetic, what I don't understand is, is that you keep talking about how bad Empking is in other games and how much of a liability he is, yet you're not commenting on him in THIS game, which is what actually matters. Empking has made enough posts that you can comment on, whether you think it's townie posts or scummy posts, yet you have said nothing on him in this game. You're voting him and attacking him for nothing he's done in this game, but his meta and reputation alone.

For that, I will
Unvote, Vote: Kinetic
. I'm not liking anything he's saying.
This is actually a good post though,

If you play with me, you know I hate town list, so I will give you my scum list…everyone else falls in the town and neutral category.

My thoughts on scum at this point: Kinetic, Empking, and Pop (sorry bud, just got that mojo off of you) (if I had some money, I would lay down that there are 2-3 scum amongst this grouping.

Vote kinetic

Hey Mykon, just for shits and giggles you got a scum game you can link?..the most recent will do.

also in general, I have a baby on the way...she is due on the 18th, but the wifey is getting "twinges"..so I dont know, I will try to keep posting, but if I feel I cant keep up, I will replace out...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #182 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:07 am

@ Kinetic,

I meant "attack" I put the post number there...if anyone reads the post it is obvious that you are attacking him, not defending him. I think my problem there (why I wanted to note the post for later) was (like Mykon) you are supporting a policy lynch on Day 1. yet I didnt see you actually touch on his scummy actions today. Empking usually sucks across the board, that is why I never join games with him in it. Because you are right that he does hurt the town...but I am not going to waste a lynch based on a policy of me not liking him in game (like mykon, that isnt scum hunting). Now this particular game though, he actual has made some scummy maneuvers. I am not voting you because of your opinion of empking.

@ Mykon,

Really, I am tunneling on you? What part of me saying that I think you are town is tunneling? You do imply in that post that you feel q21 "isnt scumhunting" and that he "needs to get opinions of his own". Do you have a game that you were scum the entire time (or at least from Day 1?).
mykonian wrote:
Further, in general, you seem to dislike that I post some of my arguments against people as soon as I think of them (pretty much every "myko puts out feelers"-post), or am I misreading that?
something about the way you do/did it rubbed me odd. it seems less like trying to "post arguements" and more like trying to see if there was enough suspicion here to get something going. perhaps you are just trying to get another players stances on someone Day 1 to see if there actions speak louder than words, and I am cool with that...again, I dont think you are scum (yet?), but I am making notes to look at in the future..............

....if I have a future.

@Spy and Imagin, would like to hear some more from you....especially you spy, why so quiet, you are NEVER this quiet.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #235 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:31 am

about a page and half behind, not usually an issue, but the post are giant...hopefully will be able to update this game by Monday
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #282 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Updating (re)reading and typing as I go.
Ugh, looks like I need to update form page 8, and these pages are long.

Kinetic wrote:CKD: Explain to me how it wastes a lynch and your argument makes sense. Otherwise it falls on its face. This type of game is unique in that losing a lynch is not as big a set back as in a normal game.
I keep forgetting that we can lynch as many as needed each day. But still, a policy lynch still sucks, a policy vote that leads to pressure, ok, but advocating a policy lynch at this point (page 8) will not provide much information other than, who was on the lynch and who wasn’t. I guess now that we are talking about who was against it and was for policy. There is not a lot more information that can be had at this point. And lets says you policy lynch two people day 1…and both are town…you want to lynch someone because you think they are scum, not because you think a policy lynch is the way to go, or you have the ability to lynch more than one player in a day.

185, Vollkan sums up better what I am trying to say about a policy lynch.

190, 191, OJ, sometimes it is a little hard to understand you. I am not 100% still why you felt Tenchi was town (at this point)

Ojanen wrote:English is my third language, guess it shows sometimes.
Well that explains it.

Incognito wrote:
Post 178, curiouskarmadog wrote:so at what point if you keep getting the same, do you get suspicious? I am sure he is dying to know.
I don't really expect to get the same over and over again from Empking. I think he's one of those players who needs to be left more to his own devices rather than pressure voted or policy lynched.
My point here was, if he is just left to his own devices, as scum he could ride out the game with little pressure or thought from you…so what is his motivation (as scum) to post anything above enough to keep him from being replaced?

198, general statement on Spy, I have never seen you play so little before, why is that?

203, imagin, promises posting., 206 give a page by page break down of opinions., 208, jumps on biggest wagon (again?)

228, Kinetic puts Q21 at -2

232, after an Emp urging, Spy puts Q21 at -1 (no call for a claim?)

244, OJ bring Q21 to -2

This
Incognito wrote:Why don't you agree with the SpyreX hate? What's he done that's town-ish?
…my pregnant wife wants me to do chores…soooooo..

Part 2 coming.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #286 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:18 am

Updating (re)reading and typing as I go.
Ok, finishing I hope, from post 249

250-256, Incog tussles with Mykon and hoopla a bit.

SpyreX wrote:

However, I've been pretty clear. I don't like Tenchi. I don't like Slicey. If I thought with a little energon and a lot of luck I could swing this q21 that way I would. However, q21 isn't a
bad
lynch and the scatterplot on it will be interesting to parse.
fell off Spy's scum list for some unknown reason, maybe because my wagon died down.

258, Q21 claims a two shot vig…knew that wagon was scum laden.

populartajo wrote:
CKD wrote:@ pop, for the record pop, I wasn’t disinterested when I made the post about wanting to hear other’s cases, however after that I got super busy…does that affect my “rating” on your scale?
Definitely so because its the basis of my read on you. Why did you ask then these questions instead of reading the thread?

I dont get why I am in your scum reads? Explain pluz.
First part is a silly question…one is a 5 minute commitment, the other an hour…..so now that I told you I wasn’t disinterested (just busy) I am scummy now correct? Why?

In reference to the last question…gut. I mean it is day one, but I am getting some vibes from you that you don’t want to splash too much lest the little fishes will know you are coming. This isn’t the pop I know. I also don’t think the pop I know will ask silly questions for the sake of questions.

populartajo wrote: In other news Spyrex is scum. And after an iso of Incog, I think he is prob town.
of course, that being said, I agree with this statement...soooo..(Shrug)..or did.

Kinetic wrote:Don't have much time, q21 lost steam and don't have much of a back up lynch at this time. I can't read right now to find something until at least the 11th, but I'm getting mixed feelings about Pop and Imagine right now. However, neither have votes on them right now. I'm going to place mine on imaginality right now just to see if there is anyone else seeing what I see, but I'll try to be around to change it to get a lynch if needed.

unvote; vote: imaginality
I also agree with this vote and reasoning....

283, this
Ojanen wrote:
First thought about the vig claim was to wonder how much sense a vig makes in a game of already multiple lynching possibilities for town every day. Hell if I ever knew anything about balance, though.
Along with pop’s “who claims protown” has me worried about the claim. It is speculation though, but that is giving a lot of power to the town. But claim aside, I don’t think q21 was scum. At the very least, the claim is provable.

After that read, I would have no problem lynching imaginality or Spy…maybe pop.

Unvote, vote imaginality

I will jump on the Spy lynch if the vote is needed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #329 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Spy, where is my lynch love?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #331 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:14 pm

also about a half a page behind, I see that kinetic is at -1 and the vanilla claim....not sure what happened to push him to the lynch.

sure Imagin and pop have something to do with it.

still good with my vote.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #332 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:15 pm

SpyreX wrote:See you've mentioned this more than once and while I liked myko's post a lot it still wasn't SNAP DEATH TIME so I'm not sure what you're aimin for?

I mean if you really want me to vote you I will but?
I will have to look, but I do recall more than once you being fine with my lynch today (of course that was when the heat was on me). I am just wondering what changed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #343 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 am

interesting, less than 10 hours of this day left, Kinetic is at -1, and q21, unvotes to put him at -2. (putting incognito at -3).

curious q21, which is better a no lynch or a Kinetic lynch in your view?

I dont see incognito as scum right now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #363 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:00 am

Ojanen wrote: What the hell were you complaining about, ckd, on q21 switching when you weren't voting either wagon? pay attention.
I think you are missing my point...if Kinetic flips scum that unvote and such a late date says something does it not?...so get off my fucking back about paying attention, I was just making a note.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #364 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:01 am

also
vote imaginality

this is still a good lynch
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #393 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:48 am

checking in, i dont like the incognito vote.

if he flips scum, at one point, i am sure I will be eating those words...but I dont think he is scum, and I dont want to lynch just to lynch.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #401 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:17 am

vote imaginality
, pretty sure scum is here.

also, would have no problem with a Spy lynch..I have never seen him play this way before.

I still do no agree with the incognito wagon.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #430 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:46 am

in reference to Empking(has nothing to do with this game), i am never joining another fucking game with him. His lynch yesterday WAS a bad wagon, we can discuss it after the game is over if you like, because right now, scum will paint it like I was defending him....though, I dont think OJ is doing that, pretty sure OJ is town.

anyway.
Tenchi wrote:

I'm up for a CKD vote since I also think people chasing after Kinetic was a huge distraction from CKD's initial horrible posting eventhough Kinetic took a lot of fire for
his
initial posting as well.
yeah, thats why I took my vote of Kinetic.....(rolls eyes).

anyway, i cant say that my lynch is a bad one, I get why I am getting heat and if you dont get rid of me today, fucking scum will just keep brining me up or keep me in their back pocket to push heavily in Lylo.

this sucks, but I get it.

this isnt a flake move...really it isnt. I just feel like we shouldnt linger on me today anymore than you need to...

unvote, vote CKD.

I think of imagin, techni, and spy, (there is at least 2 scum). Probably spy, because as soon are he started getting votes today my wagon kicked harder into gear.

and I strongly suggest you lynch one of those today after me.

also, please someone evaluate the connection between my lynch and Kinetic's.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #432 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:26 am

well you dont really know, what is fact is this statement.

"i cant say that my lynch is a bad one, I get why I am getting heat and if you dont get rid of me today, fucking scum will just keep brining me up or keep me in their back pocket to push heavily in Lylo"
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #460 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:43 pm

going to try to catch up here tomorrow...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #486 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:02 am

today, getting to this today.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #495 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Going to update from myself vote on 430, typing as I go…not really looking forward to this game because of the content of the posts on average. Also, and I appreciate that my wagon all but disappeared, but I have seen scum self vote (usually for flaking reasons) many times. So I don’t think I quite understand why it did. I do have a valid point with wanted to be lynched…moving on.

People pull off my wagon because they feel I am being genuine (shrug) the reason I wanted to be lynched today is because scum is just going to push it later, probably for the same bullshit reasons.

Not understanding OJ’s and spy’s slicey hate.

I like hoopla’s 444 post….
Ojanen wrote: I'd appreciate more of these people stating their preferences out of the block [Slicey, Tenchi, vollkan, kmd]. Right
out of this batch Tenchi, though I am leaning heavily on a Spy and/or imagin lynch,....I would be ok with KMD, but right now...vollkan and slicey I just dont see at this point. that being said, I was wrong about kinetic and Emp, so take my shit with a grain of salt.
imaginality wrote:
At least a few more of us need to collaborate if we actually want to get multiple lynches in today.
I'd appreciate more of these people stating their preferences out of the block [Slicey, Tenchi, vollkan, kmd]. Right now there's 2 votes on each of Slicey, Tenchi and vollkan instead of a wagon on anyone.
Okay, I'm happy to help here. Let's get Slicey going.

Unvote
Vote: Slicey

Of the other three, my preference is Tenchi > Kmd > vollkan.
Have I mentioned I would like to see Imaginality lynched yet?
SpyreX wrote:I want the slicey lynch through sooner than later.
I'd also REALLY like the incog lynch after looking at a pair of queens and their important words during my weekend absence.

I doubt anyone else has that gamblin itch but, theoretically, we could throw the dice today for everything. I have the rumblings of a plan.
Have I mentioned I would like to see Spy lynched yet?
vollkan wrote:
You say this as though your lynch is inevitable, but that time will be wasted on pursuing it. I can't see any basis upon which you'd think that it was inevitable, so that leads me to wonder why you'd pull such a self-vote. The tone of the rest of your post has elements of AtE, so this worries me.

(Also, have you done something like this before? I had a 'here he goes again' moment in my head, but I can't think of where you've done this before)
Yes, yes I have twice (maybe three time) before…and my point was valid there too (both times I was lynched, I think) both for similar reasons…. Better question is have I ever done it as scum. I believe once I self hammered, so my newbie scum partner would quit incriminating himself. If you need to see any of those game…I can attempt to dig them up, but I just recently started tagging my games with links in the wiki, so it might take time.

I dont like the Slicey lynch, mainly because of who is on it...if anyone hammers before we can get claim, that will be telling....

unvote, vote imaginality
this can easily be a Tenchi/Spy vote

also Pop, you still are rubbing me wrong...I read your posts in ISO, and cant put my finger on it. Strange question that I dont think i have ever asked before. Do you have any clue why I am getting scum vibes off you?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #537 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:27 am

i would like to note here, that I was wrong about slicey, emp, and vollkan...having an awesome show here for the scummies game....needless to say I guess I have either been distracted (I AM NEW DAD!!!!) OR play better as scum. Maybe I wasnt wrong as much as I liked other people's lynch (spy, tenchi, and Imagin) over them.

at any rate, posting will be spotty (mom and babe are sleeping).

fine with massclaim
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #560 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 am

vote imaginality
....was thinking he was scum from day 1
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #561 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:19 am

think that is -1
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #590 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:32 pm

think i would like to see the mass claim, before everyone gets lynch crazy here.....

I am vanilla town, btw.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #591 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:35 pm

tenchi, did I miss your claim? and how exactly have we won already?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #597 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:54 am

mykonian wrote:I knew the last thing we should do is give tajo the idea that he was important.

Tajo, being the last with massclaim is fun and all, but it only helps when scum fakeclaims a PR and this is accidentaly yours. It doesn't matter here, as town has to make sure you and Q21 stay alive for the win, and lynch the rest (regardless of "role")
if you have "confirmed" him as being town, then he should go last...to catch a lying scum.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #649 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:05 am

well tonight's targets seem obvious for the "town" PRs

why have two confirmed townies in the "plan" when we could have 3?

vote kmd.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #656 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:44 am

Ojanen wrote:
Hoopla wrote:Lets leave myko/tajo as the last two.
I would be very much down for this. Anyone disagree?

----

I do, what if they are scum together....unless I am missing something tajo is only confirmed if Myko is town. Myko is sort of semi confirmed because he said that Tajo was a power role. But what if they were scum together? Or what if myko took a guess at tajo? picked up on some crumb? Doubtful, but not out of the realm of possibility.

why not have myko "confirm" one of our other claimed PRs? tonight...like hoopla or tenchi...then we keep q21, tajo, and X (hoopla or tenchi) alive as the final three...myko being the last we kill. Now, there are a couple ways this could go wrong tonight, but at the same time it any of those occured (myko is killed, one of the above is killed), it should provide the information needed to decide tomorrow, who should live to end game.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #657 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:54 am

also, if we are wrong about myko (being town)...leaving him to the final 2 is a bad idea....3 is a better number....what is wrong with myko confirming one more (at least attempt to tonight) to go with tajo and q21?..or if we have to have to have 2 going to the end, q21 and tajo.....but if for some reason tajo and myko are scum together...they cant go to the final 4 together. so myko should be lynched at the number 5 spot.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #660 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:47 am

ahhh.....well, you should be lynched before the 5 mark then.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #661 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:47 am

issues with that?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #663 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:22 am

nope no desire to...I wanted to get to anohter night, because I forgot you claimed a 2 shot.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #674 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:48 am

wait a minute....I thought you confirmed tajo...I am confused.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #683 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:40 am

Tenchi wrote:got the prod. doctor. incog safe. thx for not hammering. have something tomorrow will be back friday.
please claim your protections in this game.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #686 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:52 am

I have no problem with you and tajo being the last players...I just dont want myko in the final 4, just in case he scum with tajo...

savy?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #687 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:53 am

also if everyone is in such a hurry to lynch everyone today...why cant we get KMD first?...why change the vote to tenchi?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #688 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:54 am

or me for that matter OJ?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #705 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:20 pm

well shit, I did absolutely jack here.

not only that I was wrong about every read I had (shrug)..

going to chalk it up to pre/new baby dad stuff....but my showing was just lame. that or Sera you really are a jinx...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #706 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:21 pm

well cant say i was absolutely wrong..had a feeling about Tenchi pretty early on..but...meh
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”