Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Sotty7 »

esuriospiritus Post 35 wrote:Hi. Are you scum?
Hi. Thankfully no, I'm not. Being scum makes me nervous and stresses me out especially recently since people suddenly think I am a scum mastermind. Since we are old battle hardened war buddies wanna tell me if your scum? If you are I'll make your death quick and painless, I promise.

= = = = =

I don't see how any of this Haylen v Hoop talk has anything to do with actual mafia. I think Hoop is intentionally pushing Haylen's buttons but Haylen is overreacting and playing the victim. As a fellow dyslexia suffer it annoys me when people use it as a crutch.
Hoopla Post 33 wrote:I just don't understand how you could mess up that equation. Can you explain Dyscalculia to me more, and how it affects you? (I'm not trying to be rude)
Why ask this question? It does nothing but add fluff to the thread.

Vote: Hoopla
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sure, if you can explain how that helps us find the scum.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Haylen Post 51 wrote:Sure, it's game related. I'm trying to get into your head over what you're going to see as overreaction thats others might not see as overreacting and will merely see it as reaction.
Fair enough. An overreaction is responding to an event in a way that is stronger than justified or needed.

You clearly overreacted with your emotional outburst in post 43. I also view your fall backs on your various syndromes as an overreaction to Hoop's pressure on you and why you got your stat wrong. However from what I have seen of you Haylen, you overreact quite a bit and so it is a null tell.

EDIT BY PREVIEW: What do you want me to judge Haylen? My opinion of your reaction to Hoop?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Sotty7 »

1--
2--
3--
4--
5--
6--
7--
My opinion of your reaction to Hoop. (7.5)
8--
9--
10--
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Is it just day one you won't lynch them?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:54 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm not seeing the Apokalyptika hate right now. Maybe it is because I use the word interesting myself, but post 55 just looks like her giving a run down for her thoughts at this moment in the game. I don't get the same tingle as camn and esurio.

I don't mind policy lynches as much in larger games, would prefer if we didn't have to fall back on that tacit however.

Unvote, Vote Paws

Come and play. What are your thoughts on Hoop v Haylen? What's your opinion on policy lynching? Who's scummy to you?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Haylen Post 94 wrote:
Unvote Vote camn

Gut scum read this early in the game, Never before have I had. (Uhh...except in Utopia Mafia and then I caught 2 out of 3 scum on page 2 which amused me no end.)

I'll post later, when I feel more wanted.
This smacks of OMGUS. I want a reasoning better than “gut”
Haylen Post 106 wrote:Could see a Hoopla/camn scum pair.
Why these two?

I see you do give a better reason for your camn vote and I can't really argue with it. It's a weak vote, but at this point of the game most votes are. However, I don't like how you leave yourself open on Paws. In post 106 you sit very firmly on the fence, claiming newbPaws but still voicing suspicion of her. It is like you are leaving both avenues open for you to run down if needed. With Paws being the wagon of choice right now, I don't like this stance, or lack thereof, at all.

= = = = =

Paws where you came from may be all about randomness on day one but I think it is pretty clear that we don't play that way here. Your comment almost makes me think you haven't even read the thread in detail yet. Day one can be a bitch (har har) but the best way to tackle it is to look at the content that has been produced and go from there. You can't claim there isn't anything to comment on because already a bunch of stuff has happened. You even side stepped chaucha's question to you which was another attempt to get you to commit to an opinion in thread. You're basically active lurking at this point, it's not helpful and it's scummy whether your new or not.

Top three suspects so far in your next post please.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Haylen, seriously. Stop talking about how bad you are doing or expect to do. Just play the game and let the chips fall where they may. I'm willing to bet you'd have more success if you concentrated more about playing well in whatever game you're in, than worrying extensively over your site reputation. The constant AtE's make my head hurt and have NOTHING to do with this game!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #186 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:41 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry for not posting yesterday ladies. Dealing with a sick husband all day then I kinda collapsed in bed early afterward. Catching up on what I missed.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:00 am

Post by Sotty7 »

DrippingGoofball Post 150 wrote:
chauchaudotcom wrote:
DGB wrote:SCUMPUTER: SCUM DETECTED
Can you explain a bit more?
Sure could, sweet stuff.

It's the whining about hating to be scum. Sotty is describing her reactions when she picked up her role PM. That's why they are so vivid. They are recent, and very real.
It's Sotty describing the recent heat she has been getting for her scum game (post 182 is a good example of what I am talking about.) It's good heat, so I can't really complain. It just makes me stress even more when I am scum because I have been under more pressure lately. Hence I prefer playing as town.

= = = = = =
Paws Post 164 wrote:I've posted very little here....
No, you've posted a lot yet said
nothing

= = = = = =
esuriospiritus Post 182 wrote:So yeah, right now I am waiting on Sotty and Chau to post regarding my post earlier today (and in general). Huzzah.
I don't really have much to say in reference to your coaching accusation because really I am some what guilty of it. Paws is new to the site and yet has played several games. If she is town and has no clue how our games work now she has no excuse. Myself and others have laid it out to her what is expected. Since then she has done nothing to help the town or do anything in the ways of scum hunting. She hasn't even tried to participate in the game. As far as I am concerned she active lurking scum at this point, even new townies would try to scum hunt.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #191 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:45 am

Post by Sotty7 »

cepi
needs to get in here and actually play the game. She does give strong opinions in her run down post, but she isn't actually in here getting her hands dirty. I don't like it.

Apoka
is giving me that proactive feeling. I have already mentioned how I didn't like the hate she got for the “interesting” post. That said, I didn't like her slow move over to camn. Starting with the FOS before moving over with a vote here. The reasoning for this vote is pretty bad. She undercuts her own argument with the whole too scummy to be scum deal. I feel like this was more of a pressure vote than “I think you are scummy” vote and yet she seems to leave it open to jump onto camn for actually being scummy. Testing the waters maybe?

I would find this more scummy if she was clinging onto this vote, but she looks into some meta and reevaluates her position. She could be scum back tracking, but it feels genuine. I'm leaning town here.

chauchau
is blowing up Snow Bunny's play style a little too much for my liking. It feels like a weak argument, pressuring someone for something they haven't even done yet. Yeah, I don't like it. I was also caught a little off guard with how she mirrored my wording from post 89 in her post 92 It's just a little sentence but it made me uneasy. Even though we were talking about different things, it was as if she was trying to copy my thought process to get me to side with her on this issue.

I do like post 126. The pressure on Paws is good as is her questions on Haylen and Apoka. This however:
chauchaudotcom Post 145 wrote:In any case your post was like a classic way for scum to set themselves up and use their playstyle as an excuse. I just don't buy it. Self-proclaimed lurkers are never a good sign.
..is a cop out. The game is 8 pages deep, if the best thing you have to go on here is someones self proclaimed play style, something is wrong. Leaning scum.

Snow
I'm having a hard time reasoning your vote on camn. The last time I checked, camn wasn't pushing a policy lynch in this game unless you count the Paw's wagon as a policy lynch. Do you not think your lock on her is like chauchau's focus on you? I do like your reasoning here but still, can you outline exactly why your vote is on camn right now?

Sucrose
in light of Paw's most recent post what is your opinion of her now? There isn't actually a whole lot sucrose's ISO at this point and that doesn't look very good. Wanting to see her response to Hoops vote.

= = = = =

I'm thinking a Paws/chauchau/cepi scum team. cepi is kinda just thrown in there right now because I don't have a strong enough scum read of anyone else.

DGB is being DGB hopefully as the game goes on I'll be able to get a read on her. Gut tells me camn v UK is town on town, I need to review though. Haylen needs to play the game. Hoop has melted into the background after her running start, something to note.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #203 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Snow_Bunny Post 192 wrote:Her reaction to my vote, proposing policy lynching and omgus. That's the thing on camn.
The last two aren't scum tells. What was so telling about her reaction to you? What do you think about my comparison between you and chauchau?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #239 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:43 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Snow_Bunny Post 219 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:
Snow_Bunny Post 192 wrote:Her reaction to my vote, proposing policy lynching and omgus. That's the thing on camn.
The last two aren't scum tells. What was so telling about her reaction to you? What do you think about my comparison between you and chauchau?
I don't have much time, so I'll just want to say this before I forget: who's talking about scum-tells? They aren't scum tells, but they sure add together to something in D1. And that, right now, it's worthy of a vote.
If they aren't scum tells why are they apart of your case on camn?

= = = = =
camn Post 220 wrote:
Sotty7
: I can see some scumminess now, especially early on. Questioning the Apok-hate in iso6 rreks of getting on the right side of a mislynch, although we have no flip for confirmation. Actually, although I liked her iso#11 initially, now the whole thing kind of smells like that. I like it when people defend me, but it is easy to do if you are scum.
maybe-scum
I will defend people who have crap cases put on them. The initial Apok case was weak and the pressure on you was bad. I'm not just going to ignore that.

= = = = = =

The Paws tantrum just looks like caught scum to me. We can wait for the replacement and hope she drops a ton of tells as to who her buddies are if you all want. I'm not going to rely on that happening so my vote is staying. Even if it means I “look bad” when she flips scum. I'd rather lynch a scum today and worry about the fall out tomorrow.

Also Snow has replaced Cepi in my top three. Paws/chauchau/Snow.

EDIT BY WAY OF PREVIEW: I'm not about to play out guess the mod. I am of the opinion that once you ask to be replaced you shouldn't be posting in the thread anymore period. I just really think Paws is scum
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #261 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

As far as Paws “suspects” containing other buddies.. Eh. I know I'm not her buddy and so far I don't have a scum read on either Haylen or camn. So it is nothing I am going to clamor over. Maybe when we get deeper in the game and look back, but for now the names don't mean much of anything to me.

= = = = = =
Ojanen Post 253 wrote:Possible note to watch out for overlap of female carefulness and scumminess though.
What do you mean by this? Also, I appreciate the comment about being smart, but I don't think we have played together before have we?

The day talk was a great catch. I hadn't noticed that.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #269 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:23 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Ah yes, Mafia Invasion. I forgot you were in that Ojanen.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #278 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:28 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Looking back, chauchau parked her vote on Snow for extremely weak and almost non game related reasons. The whole lurking meta thing is a horrible reason to keep your vote on someone for a big chunk of day one. While other things that were actually happening in the thread, chauchau kept harping on the lurking when Snow wasn't even lurking. That isn't scum hunting, that isn't anything but fluff.

Gently eggs on the Paws wagon here without seeming to commit either way. I have no idea if chauchau thought Paws was scum or town or what. It was almost as if she was afraid to state either way.

Vote: chauchau

Going to take a look back at the Paws wagon hopefully a little later on today but I defiantly feeling chauchau was scum off wagon.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #351 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:05 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Hoopla Post 289 wrote:She resorts to a policy vote, but qualifies the behaviour as something she dislikes doing, and would prefer not to do - but this vote lasts the entire day on Paws, which runs slightly contrary to Sotty's justification, as she never leaves this wagon for anything. It's perhaps a little brazen for scum, because I know she is a very adept scum player who must surely know this wouldn't look good if the Paws wagon went through.
Actually I was commenting on camn's talk about policy lynching. My vote on Paws was for pressure, she had made a useless post and I wanted her to actually post more as detailed in the vote post itself. I can understand why it looks like a policy vote though, but if I was looking in that direction, my vote would have been on Haylen.

As the day wore on Paws did nothing but avoid posting content. My vote moved from pressure to actual seriousness the more this happened as I explained in the thread. I find active lurking is normally a good scum tell but I was wrong this time.

I was confused as to why DGB never voted me yesterday. At the time I thought she was just pushing me for game reaction without actually believing what she was saying. That read seems to be wrong as she still is pushing me as scum today without actually doing anything about it. At this moment I am very weary about being linked to her.

= = = = = =
DrippingGoofball Post 317 wrote:Sotty (for tentative, scaredy-cat language), ODD scumreads, and OFF the Paws wagon safely on a peripheral wagon that wasn't going anywhere.
Pretty sure I started the Paws wagon. What so ODD about my scum reads?

= = = = =
Sucrose Post 334 wrote:Out of all the people on the wagon, I think the first three are the most likely to be scum
(because of who they are, not just because they're the first three on the wagon).
And yeah, there's probably one off the wagon as well. I'd be
really
surprised if all three scum are either on or off the wagon.
The first three on Paws were myself, UncertainKitten and Apokalyptika. Why is there no vote with this post with how sure you are about all this? Why do you not further elaborate on who you think is scum and why?

Also, please elaborate on the bold part of this post.

= = = = =

Snow's vote is horrible as is Haylen's lack of attentiveness. I'd like to see who else Haylen thinks is scum ASAP. I am going to look back at Snow, but the post above just feels like she is resorting to OMGUS.

Gonna have some lunch then I will take a look at the Paws wagon.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #358 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

So I kinda got side tracked today when some friends showed up, so I haven't finished my ISOs yet.

Sucrose when did you change your mind? Do you still think there is scum in the first three Paws wagoners?

Snow, why did you wait to put your vote on camn then? It just feels really reactive to me.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #389 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm not sure how anyone can have a town read on cepi, there just isn't enough in thread to be able to get an alignment read either way which is scummy in itself.

I was still feeling Apok town but there is a red flag here. The sticking point over Hoop's meta is one thing I am taking into consideration. I would also like to her to explain why she used older games and also why she didn't use a wider sample base. Having looked at Hoop's wiki there is really no excuse for that and it is like she she picked games that agreed with her predetermined conclusion. Right now she is downgraded more towards neutral depending on her reply.

I find Haylen scummier than Apok. With scum having day talk it would explain her change of tact during day one. Also the minute camn brings up the idea of day one scum coaching for Haylen she pulls her trick of playing dumb over the mason BS. I don't think Haylen is that blind and is just playing it up here to try and fool people into thinking she couldn't possibly have day talk to say something so stupid. Also she
still
isn't playing the game. Gut scum reads don't cut it this far into the game when you aren't doing anything else. Reasoning and scum hunting is lacking here and I am not falling for the dumb card she wants to play.

I have both Snow and chauchau pretty high on my scum list, but chauchau spent practically all of day one voting for Snow and the lurker BS. The likely hood of bussing here is quite high for me because of the weakness of the vote and how chauchau did little else of any use during the day. But I need a flip before I can truly argue that. Her replacement post does give chauchau some town points, but I am not about to write of her day one behavior altogether. I want to see some real input from that player slot as soon as a replacement is found.

Snow's case on camn started off on a dislike for policy lynching combined with a following of UK. Finds camn's reaction to the vote “interesting” but really doesn't elaborate any further as to why it is is scummy, she just wants pressure there even after being asked directly to explain. There is also this:
Snow_Bunny Post 189 wrote:Wow, I iso'd Paws and I must say that there's nothing there. Nine posts of pure nothingness. Seems like someone is active lurking, and let's add the benching, and we have something worthy here.
FoS: Paws

However, I prefer my vote on camn now. Her reaction to my vote has caught my attention (a bit too much for a vote so early on, imo), and I like the pressure there.
Snow_Bunny Post 227 wrote:Ah, it was not nice to not wait me before lynching. I still want camn love, but I'm also interested in how the Paws wagon build so fast. Specially fenchurch's hammer vote.

But I will go on that later when I have a bit more time. Can't let the boss see I'm procrastinating when I should be working...
Snow doesn't mention Paws in the few posts she has in between these two and I can't see how the two statements gel. The first quote is clear approval of the wagon without plopping a vote down. The second seems to be Snow shunning the Paws wagon because of the speed? It doesn't make sense to me.

I am weary of UK's Paws vote and her reaction to that wagon in particular. To begin with she just comments on Paws lack of posting or comments and goes on to say she is ambivalent to the whole wagon.
UncertainKitten Post 181 wrote:/me facepalms

Paws...

Nah, you know what? Screw it, camn can get lynched later, I highly doubt she'll stop providing evidence.

Unvote, Vote Paws
UK, what changed for you to think Paws is scum here after saying you doubt the wagon would lead to scum?

UK joins the Paws wagon and then seems to do nothing but play down her role on it. Saying the Paws wagon will give us nothing. Before conceding to esurio's point about it giving us other peoples reactions to it all and declares herself official neutral on it all.

Combing all that with her early link to Snow Bunny in how Snow followed her vote on camn, I think UKScum is a high probability.

I've commented on DGB, and I still think there is a chance for her to be scum. The lack of early voting is strange and scummy, but as of right now I have stronger reads else where.

Both camn and Fenchurch have looked town to me. I don't have an issue with the hammer and I'm not swayed by any of the camn cases out there.

I'm liking Snow, chauchau as scum with either UK or Haylen as their 3rd. Maaaaaybe DGB.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #405 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

UK: I am willing to concede that I could have read the last two points wrong, but I still don't like how you were against the wagon, distancing yourself from it only to jump on it and then not really do much of anything. Of the votes on the Paws wagon, yours is the worst in my eyes, simply because you made a big deal about “giving in” so it not really being your fault.

Ojanen my vote wasn't on Paws all day. My initial vote on Hoop was actually serious for the time of day I put it there. After that Paws was scummy to me, I'm not about to move my vote all over the place when I have a target in mind. I don't understand how that is scummy anyway. My last post was mostly breaking down the Paws wagon combined with the top wagons for the day, to get my thoughts on record. I don't see it unreasonable to have several working suspects as I question them and let my suspicions develop. I did the same yesterday and I do the same in almost every game. Apok I keep flipping on, her intents ring town, but that meta thing is a huge point against her in my eyes. She needs to address it. That aside I currently find two people very scummy that I want to lynch today (Snow, chauchau) then three others that I'm trying to figure out (Haylen/DGB/UK)

Apok do you think Hoop plays differently depending on type of game? I'm not sure the need to look at "similar games" when the read you made was about Hoops style of play if I remember right. About how she draws attention to herself. Why not just look at a base of her most recent games?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #406 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Apokalyptika Post 184 wrote:Hoopla: After skimming through a couple games you played, I'm finding you somewhat more suspicious. In Large Normal 105, you were town. In Mini 909 and Mini 865, you were scum. In each of the latter two, you said some things that drew definite attention to you (in the first, fakeclaiming miller; in the second, suggesting random D1 lynch.) In the game where you were town, I didn't see any such dramatic statements. To me, this indicates that you aren't afraid of drawing attention to yourself as scum, such as you did at the beginning of this day.
See this, I'm not sure why this meta read needed you to look at similar games unless you are of the belief people play completely differently based on game set up.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #425 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Sotty7 »

UNVOTE: Snow White
VOTE: Snow Bunny

I can wait on Snow White to make her entrance post and the two Snow's are almost level pegging for me and both are above Apok.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #447 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I pretty much agree with the crux of Snow's argument against UK. The flip flopping between reads is a big thing that stuck out for me when I re-read her and her involvement on the Paws wagon. UK's reaction is pretty much what I would expect from her. But it doesn't stop her from being any less scummy.

ITT Haylen is lurking.
Mod, can we get a prod please?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #482 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:27 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Apok, why exactly do you not want Snow_Bunny lynched today?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #503 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Snow_Bunny Post 486 wrote:UK, calm down. There's no need to get like that. It's just a game. Geez... Although I must admit, your reaction to my attack only strengthens my suspicious of you.

Haylen's defence at UK is also noted. Specially taking into account that none of her points brought to counter my points are facts rather than just her personal opinion. And, last time I checked, why would a town defend another town like this if they are not sure of the alignment?

I also agree that Apok is looking quite bad with the delayed claim.
Unvote, vote: Apok
. It's claiming time.
UK's posting strengthens your suspicions on her yet you unvote and move over to your competing wagon. Not good. Was this simply a push for the claim? I have noted your soft progression of suspicion towards Apok as soon as you were given credit for not jumping on her right away.

I agree with UK in that the Apok situation, claim and all, should sort itself out over night.

= = = = =

Haylen's case on camn was better than I expected. The first few points where pretty weak, especially the Hoop/Haylen connection part not allowing for progression of suspicions etc. It gets better around the “wiggle room part” Not enough to sway my vote however.

Haylen, what do you think of DGB right now?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #547 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Ugh, the passioned calls are pretty moving but I have been feeling camn town for a lot of the game. Like I said the case is better than I thought, but I still think that Snow Bunny is much more likely to flip scum than camn.

I also agree with Fenchurch about waiting for Snow White to catch up as well as Sucrose to get in here and post some content. I don't see why we need a super quick lynch.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #650 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I see potential for the Paws wagon to be all town, that could be bias on my side because I thought she would flip scum quite strongly. UK is one of my scum reads though but she ranks a ways behind my top pick.

Vote: Snow Bunny

Floating around all the popular wagons yesterday and even today, kept herself very open to any lynch she needed. With camn's flip and Ojanen talking about hypo cops I am wondering if it wasn't just a great switched pulled off by scum. With Apok confirmed as the vig now I think Ojanen was shifting attention away from the Snow Bunny lynch to protect her. I don't buy the cop explanation and seem like a big leap considering Haylen's play.

I think Hoop is likely town so I wouldn't be willing to lynch her. I think Snow Bunny or Ojanen should be the lynch. UK is a distant 3rd.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #697 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:25 am

Post by Sotty7 »

DrippingGoofball Post 652 wrote:Neither of these scenarios have any credibility.
Why not? Ojanen is more than capable to argue a town to her cause as proven yesterday and now most people today think she is still town despite her “click” giving us nothing. Haylen always posts like that so to read more into her posting than was actually there is pretty ridiculous. She could have easily come up with this plan in the QT once she realized that several people agreed with the bulk of Haylen case. The chance to get rid of camn at this point wasn't something scumOjanen could have passed up.
DrippingGoofball Post 673 wrote:OK based on this, I'd venture to say that Sotty7 has got to be the scumbag that's not being bus'ed.
Why?

= = = = = =
Snow_Bunny Post 664 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Based on the previous wagons and votes, I'd say Hoopla. But Sotty is there too.
Do you have a reason for this, independent of my vote analysis?
I, independently, analysed Paws, mine, Apok and camn's wagon. As you said Paws was a wagon Hoopla would have avoided, and seeing how she jumped to the other three wagons, that seems like scum to me. Sotty performs similarly, but Hoopla stands out more.
Sotty does not perform similarly.

I started and stayed on the Paws wagon, I was never on Apok's or camn's wagon.

Try again.

= = = = = =
Ojanen Post 694 wrote:I can't post properly yet (on the road) but
Sotty7 wrote:With Apok confirmed as the vig now I think Ojanen was shifting attention away from the Snow Bunny lynch to protect her. I don't buy the cop explanation and seem like a big leap considering Haylen's play.
Hi Sotty.
1]What about Haylen's play made it a big leap? Does this mean you think there were just no marks of copness or negative marks of copness?
2]Why do you think I was likely protecting SB by throwing this actively suicidal rampage (encouraging "kill me when camn flips town" from scum's viewpoint) rather than wagoning the rising wagon Haylen, for example? Scum even knew the vig was real.
3]I'm tempted to OMGUS this comment because it comes from a person who understands being scum very well and it doesn't reflect that understanding.
Hi Ojanen.

1]Like I said, this is how Haylen plays, have you not played with her before? She posts random stuff all the time. I got no cop vibe from her at all.

2]Because Haylen's case on camn made her look better, and it looked like she wouldn't be the lynch despite her wagon building in her absence. Haylen's case and the following people that gave it cred (myself, UK and Fenchruch I believe) gave you the opening to power though a camn lynch.

3]Do you know my scum meta? It's all about taking big big risks to look as townie as possible. Just like your little gambit. I'll say again, if Snow Bunny flips town then this theory gets throw out the window, hence why I really want to lynch Bunny right now.

= = = = = =

Mod: Can we get a prod on Snow White?

Still a little early for that yet, but I'll prod her tomorrow if we haven't heard from her by then.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #721 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sotty7 wrote:
Mod: Can we get a prod on Snow White?

Still a little early for that yet, but I'll prod her tomorrow if we haven't heard from her by then.
Given the fact her last post was September the 1st and we lynched on 3rd, I figured it was too late. But you're the mod.

= = = = =

Ojanen I think you saw an opportunity yes. Pretty much the whole game thought you were town even when and during you pulled your huge (better?) gambit. You can argue night kills all you like the fact is you had no idea that Haylen would pull a reasonably good case out on camn. Hypo scumOjanen saw it unfold and decided to push it though getting rid of a strong player in the process, one that was calling you town the whole time.

You are trying to big up the risk and yeah there was some, but you were clearly in a comfortable position at the time and still are now, I'm not seeing your point. If Snow flips scum GF then you should be next on the chopping block.

= = = = =
Sotty7 Post 697 wrote:
Snow_Bunny Post 664 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Based on the previous wagons and votes, I'd say Hoopla. But Sotty is there too.
Do you have a reason for this, independent of my vote analysis?
I, independently, analysed Paws, mine, Apok and camn's wagon. As you said Paws was a wagon Hoopla would have avoided, and seeing how she jumped to the other three wagons, that seems like scum to me. Sotty performs similarly, but Hoopla stands out more.
Sotty does not perform similarly.

I started and stayed on the Paws wagon, I was never on Apok's or camn's wagon.

Try again.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #728 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:04 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Hi Ojanen, I'm not typing anything about that.

I can wait for your re-read.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #753 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:39 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Snow, you haven't given any reason for your suspicion on me. You should change that.

I haven't read Hoops wall yet, I'll check it in a bit here. Suffering from a cold at the mo need some energy to tackle it.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #756 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Ojanen wrote:Sotty, could you quickly answer a simple question:
how convinced are you that SB is scum? For example on a scale of 1 to 10 or anything similar that gets it across clearly.
I'd say I'm at around an 8.5 on how sure I am about Snow flipping scum right now. The more she tries to push on me with no reasoning the higher that number will go.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #772 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:26 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Really want Miyu's input on the game ASAP. I realize it is a somewhat big thread but we are at a key moment right now. Gut tells me not to believe the Snow claim but Ojanen is right, it is one easily disproven.

I'm gonna
Unvote
for now while I review a few things. Particularity Dizzy and chaucha's early play.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #785 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:13 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Ojanen Post 777 wrote:@Sotty: You had Paws in your newbie game as town. What was the influence of the inside knowledge of her alignment in that ongoing game to your read of Paws here if any?
It had an effect. In my newbie game, she replaced in and right away got her hands dirty with game content. While in this game she simply refused to comment on the game state right up until the very end of her lynch. I thought the excuse of day ones being boring was a reach when I know she would have read the day one of the newbie.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #819 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Ojanen you're reaching. Paws came in my game and right away started posting game related content. Misguided content sure, but
content
. She never posted content in this game (I'm not counting her OMGUS suspicion list as she was being replaced) The two games are different. Simple as that.

I am either vanilla, or a blocker targeting SB N1, or a jk targeting SB or DGB N1.

= = = = = =

I agree with UK's post 811 in that there should be no more claims today. The doc claim is pretty bad (why protect Ojanen on night two, makes little sense) and I am having a hard time believing it. At least Snow has her 180 on UK to point to, Izzy's claim just feels too flat and I want to say safe. Camn is dead and Ojanen is player many people feel is town.

Vote: Izzy

We should be lynching one of SB and Izzy today, that much is obvious.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #875 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Also here waiting on Snow Bunny's result. I agree that massclaim is the next logical step here.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #884 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:15 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Townie.

Cepi next.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #913 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Ugh. Brain says vote Miyu. Gut says vote Hoop.

chaucha was scummy in the early game. Snow White lurked like crazy and then Miyu slow rolls the mass claim (waiting on a buddy?)

Hoop's claim makes more logical sense when I read it, but if Snow is telling the truth then counterclaiming was HoopScum only option at this point. I have had a reasonably strong town read on Hoop for most of the game which is leaning me more towards Miyu. I'm in no rush to place a vote right now.

Miyu, why did you decide to block Snow last night?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #931 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I rather not gamble at this point but it is inevitable with a 50/50 choice. I seriously doubt the Godfather would try and claim roleblocker power at this point, scum knew the power existed and they missed it over night. To win they have to try and get us to lynch the real JK. Why risk the GF in this situation?

I'm leaning towards voting for Hoopla just for the fact she was the one counterclaiming.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #959 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:30 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry I'm here. Dying of a headache this morning. When it goes away I will be back with content. (either later today or tomorrow)

Sorry girls.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #983 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:24 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I feel horrible about this game, just couldn't get my head in it. :(

I'll have more detailed thoughts later. Congrats town, you played great.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #993 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm not really sure what happened in this game. I just never got my footing and every time I posted something it was just awful, I quickly started to dread posting and I think that became pretty clear. Which, of course, made me look even worse. This wouldn't have been too bad if the suc/Izzy slot had more sway in the game. But with the lurking and Izzy replacing already in some small amount of trouble that left poor Hoop by herself almost.

That said I did enjoy playing with most of the ladies in this game. Some really good players in here that I would want to play with again. DGB you were on me all game and I hated it :lol: But when you did those vote counts and called out the whole scum team I was really impressed. It has inspired me to try doing vote count analysis in my games in the future, it was very powerful. (And yes, I did want to kill you :D )

Miyu was suffering from some real extreme confirmation bias in the last day and I almost made a post saying just that. I stopped myself because I didn't want to convince anyone of that because it would mean Hoop was scum. Instead I lurked. Bah.

So sorry to Hoop. Wish I could have assisted your great play in this game some more. We'll have to be scum again some time so I can make it up to you.

Thanks for modding Red. I wouldn't worry too much about your mistake with the kill there. You corrected it, no harm done. I thought you did a good job.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”