NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Furcolow »

/confirm
hi xite
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Furcolow »

And nice to meet the rest of you
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I'd prefer Furc, honestly. Thanks for asking. It's all good.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Furcolow »

24 isn't really a lot. We need a seperate voting thread, though, honestly.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I *hate* moderating that many people and having to keep up a vote count
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Furcolow »

frank the tank?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Flameaxe wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Your name is now Frank
This will be expressed in the votecounts as well. :D
I trust your in thread votecount now, sir. Touche. That was a quick response to my questioning needing another thread!
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Post by Furcolow »

vote: wickedestjr

do explanation necessary
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #108 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Furcolow »

Reasoning: JDodge, imo, efficiently ended the RVS through explanation of UA's insane play. It was a nice post, not great, but nice.
Dana follows with a TERRIBLY scummy post, which is way too defensive for the point of the game we were at, and then digs his hole deeper by OMGUS on Shanba when Shanba voted him for that scummy post. Dana was thinking we were still in the RVS, when, in fact, we weren't.

unvote: wickedest
vote: danakillsu

I'm still catching up, but there is no way I'm changing my vote.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Furcolow »

danakillsu wrote:Whatever. Wagon me. Don't care. You'll probably realize it's pointless eventually, because I know the people here in general are smart enough to see through your lies. It's obvious Poro just wants me lynched, because all he's done is say my post is BS without saying why or how that makes me scum. I'm not going to stoop to the level of "no, it's not". The truth of that post is for me to know, and for you to guess. Poro is guessing.
If he's guessing, why did I feel the EXACT same thing? I'm a relatively new player, too. I haven't been playing but for about half a year on and off site, and I picked up on that being a scum slip. Do I need terminology to appease you? No. You can cry about it when we lynch you.
danakillsu wrote:@JDodge
It's nice to see your hypocrisy right off the bat. Your mindless bandwagoning is no better than Benmage's. You provided a little "reasoning" meant to make it look somewhat less mindless, but all it was was a statement with nothing to back it. You simply said that my postulation that no one as experienced as I am would do such a thing (which is obviously true) was "BS" without explaining why, which is EXACTLY what Poro said. So you both are doing the same thing, and pointing fingers at each other while doing it.
This is almost ad hom at the start with that "mindless bandwagon" comment to me. Then a personal shot at Benmage too, which is scum trying to incur the town into a town on town fight imo. I would like to detract from your saying jdodge is "mindlessly bandwagoning", when he is the one who made you slip up in the first place.

I would like to be the first to thank Jdodge for turning the game into a more serious stage, and in doing so, catching a scum. Good job.
JDodge wrote: So basically you're saying that you're not planning on telling us the truth behind what you're posting, leaving us to guess, which makes you completely and utterly useless to the town. We've caught someone on page 4, team! Good job!

Any questions?
Hi-five, or low-five? Imma go low (it's in my last name) you go high, ok?
:)

Lots of quibbling going on on page 4. Feels like scum is in there. Probably is that UA is scum. He has been trying to take away from JDodge's scumhunting from page 2 or so.
UltimaAvalon wrote:Show me where Dana said "I'm experienced, listen to me"
WHAM. Confirmed my suspicions. IMMEDIATELY ON PAGE 5, TOO. LOL
I'm good.
There's scum #2, you're welcome town.
FoS
: UA
UltimaAvalon wrote:I saw that as him using the scotsman to cover his tracks, not asserting his experience over others. The reason no one cares about his latest is because you've (quite loudly) been attacking the weaker arguments first. However, now that that hasn't panned out like you wanted it to, you may turn everyone's attention to the prozac attack
Our plan: I say we lynch dana, and if he's mafia, we decide between UA and BenMage.
UltimaAvalon wrote:"Depends on the other" isnt the same thing as "leads to the other"
Fairly certain Dana being scum would lead to you being scum.
JDodge wrote:
Furcolow wrote:Reasoning: JDodge, imo, efficiently ended the RVS through explanation of UA's insane play. It was a nice post, not great, but nice.
Dana follows with a TERRIBLY scummy post, which is way too defensive for the point of the game we were at, and then digs his hole deeper by OMGUS on Shanba when Shanba voted him for that scummy post. Dana was thinking we were still in the RVS, when, in fact, we weren't.

I'm still catching up, but there is no way I'm changing my vote.
OK.

If you thought that dana thought we were still random voting, how does him voting Shanba mean anything whatsoever?

People who say "there's no way I'm changing my vote" scare the hell out of me. There is no reason at any point to not want to be flexible to whom we lynch on any given day.
Him voting shanba doesn't mean anything whatsoever other than he didn't pick up on the fact that the case on him was VERY serious based on that post he made.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

they'll be thanking me when you flip mafia, idiot
learn to read
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #113 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Furcolow »

Also, if you use strawman again, whether on purpose or not, i'm going to change my vote to you immediately
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #114 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Furcolow »

And, in case you're an idiot, i'll clarify:
I meant your buddying and protecting of dana as him being a more inexperienced scum partner of yours is obvious
sorry, bro, but your dying meets my win condition as town
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #116 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Furcolow »

I also said that "Do I need terminology to appease you? No." You slipped up as scum. UA just actually did something that has a term, though, and he's been defending you. I do not feel it is town getting buddied by scum, either. I feel like you're both scum, and I'm keeping that stance unless an investigative role proves otherwise on one of you that we don't lynch.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Furcolow »

We are out of the RVS, and I need to do some scumhunting of my own.
Yeah, I know the first place you should check... You know where it is?
Your quicktime
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #120 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Furcolow »

blatant OMGUS = case closed
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #123 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Furcolow »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Oh, no, I agree, we should def lynch Dana before those who might also be scum have a chance to post. Good call.
UltimaAvalon wrote:Show me where Dana said "I'm experienced, listen to me"
two spots. there you go dani.

You're voting me because I am pushing you AND your scumbuddy.

@Porochaz, I'll spell it out for you:

Day 1: We lynch dana
Night 1: The rest of Dana's scumteam try to kill someone
Day 2: We pressure UA/Benmage, as one of them is probably scum with dana
Night 2: hopefully we have 2 scum already lynched
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #128 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Furcolow »

Porochaz wrote:What if I don't like the way you have posted thus far and hate even more the fact that you are suggesting we do tomorrow before we are even started at all on day 1?
You might not like to eat lettuce, but it is good for you
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #129 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Furcolow »

danakillsu wrote:@ Furcolow
First example: He's just saying to let the day go longer. That's called pro-town, not buddying. He doesn't saying anything about not lynching me at all.
Second example: He's pressuring someone for proof that I'm scum because they're making a particularly lame argument. Also pro-town. Many would see this as buddying, so whatever, but the first is definitely a no-go.
Since when is sarcasm or defending and buddying a scum "pro-town"? you make me sick.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #134 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Furcolow »

It's an obvious OMGUS. I'm sitting here attacking you. You say "i'm gonna scumhunt uz gaiz", you go away for like 2 minutes, then OMGUS me.

You had no fucking time to read everyone in iso or read the thread. You just tried to nitpick so it didn't look like that. Oh my god, you suck.

EBWOPreview:
@UA: I didn't expect myself to be willing to change my vote. That was before I read through. Imagine this scenario:

There are two wolves in the forest, who have been terrorizing our sheep. Would you rather kill the bigger wolf? I know I would. That is why I would change my vote to you, because you are much more dangerous as scum than Danakillsu, and I believe both of you are scum.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #135 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Furcolow »

Porochaz wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Porochaz wrote:What if I don't like the way you have posted thus far and hate even more the fact that you are suggesting we do tomorrow before we are even started at all on day 1?
Really bad metaphor fail.
Really bad patronising fail.

You also haven't changed my opinion one bit.
You were pretty vague on your opinion of what about my posting you haven't liked, so it would be pretty hard to change anything... not like i would. i might, though, so spit it out.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #140 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Furcolow »

Because it's not what I know, it's what I can convince everyone else. What I know is my role. What I don't know is anyone else's roles. I hate to have to be teaching Mafia 101 to you, but I guess that's where we're at.

The town are not going to allow my lynching of UAscum. They, for some reason, do not as a collective suspect him yet. When you flip scum, though, they'll begin to see that I was right. Actually, maybe not, because UA will kill me in the night.

Point yourself out, then dana. You are obvscum, as is reflected by the votecount.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #141 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Furcolow »

:7
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #144 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Furcolow »

If he keeps throwing strawman out there and ignoring the prevalent part of posts to make them seem less legitimate, then i will change my vote. you don't need to be worrying about me, bro, you need to worry about the fact that your wagon is over half full.

choo choo
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #146 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I'm not saying every wagon is good, either. I'm simply saying one on you or one on UA would be good. You may quit responding to me, we have reached an impasse. If you respond, I'm simply going to ignore it, as you shouldn't be in this game when sane townies come online
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #154 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Furcolow »

danakillsu wrote:@ Furcolow
You specifically said you would CHANGE YOUR VOTE to UA, not that you would wait until he could get lynched by you doing it. Guess how wagons get started? By a vote that DOESN'T follow the crowd. If you would rather lynch UA, why don't you try it, we've got plenty of time. However, I find your last statement very interesting. Why? Because you just spent your entire post saying you can't lynch who is obvscum because they don't have enough votes on them. And yet you say that the fact that there are many votes on me proves that I'm obvscum. So. Is a large bandwagon indicative exclusively of obvscum, or not?
First off: I didn't say the fact that there are many votes on you meant you were scum, I said that there are votes on you which indicates people find you to be scum. If it came out any other way THIS is how I meant it to be said. I also responded that either of your wagons would be a good lynch as town. How was that not addressing this? Quit trying to put words in my mouth. Also, I didn't state that a large wagon means you are scum. I am saying you have a large wagon on you because you are acting hyper-aware of the fact that you ARE scum, and have made many slipups including OMGUS/AtE/strawman.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #182 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Shanba wrote:Frank: Are you more certain of the case against dana or the case against UA (bearing in mind your case against UA is based on him protecting dana)?
The case against UA requires dana being scum, but since he is the bigger fish, I would rather get him. I am less certain, though, as I have been saying that BenMage might be the better candidate for our leads.
Mysterio wrote:@dana, what specifically has Frank done to make you think he is scum? So far, I've only gathered an OMGUS vote and you complaining that he might be making a weak case against you (hint: it's not weak). These are not scum tells, that is simply you pissed off at the notion that someone wants you lynched.

Also, I still don't understand how anyone can be so sure of a read this early in the game. It could very well be possible that dana is just playing terribly, you can't know for sure. To act as if it's an open and shut case and we should lynch a few pages after the game started is ridiculous. Both JDodge and now Frank are guilty of this.
'
Thank you for saying my case isn't weak. You flip-flop on this somewhat by discrediting it for being early on in the game. I can only tell you what happened. I skimmed the RVS quickly (It's not that serious, is it?), saw JDodge complaining about the RVS with reasoning and logic in #68, which to me ended it, and then saw this incredibly scummy post #72 from danakillsu:
danakillsu wrote:Well it's funny to see the reactions I got from pretending I knew UA was scum. I have played with him before, I believe. At any rate, no one as experienced as me would really pretend that they knew someone was scum in the RVS. And the fact that it's tradition to start with a bandwagon on UA should make my actions even less remarkable. Anyway, I'm glad I make it worth it to you, UA.
unvote
Good to see some discussion starting.
But it's all just pretend, you guys. It's not remarkable. unvote, nice guys, discussion. GJ YOU GUYS.

Followed by these two posts, #s 73 and 74:
Shanba wrote:what?

Unvote vote: danakillsu
danakillsu wrote:What what?
vote: Shanba

Blatant OMGUS ftw!
Blatant OMGUS?

Then I come along to save the day:

Also, #115 is straight flailing, followed by his saying "he's going to scumhunt" at like 5:26

...he then votes me at 5:29.
I'm sorry, but I like to spend a little bit more time analyzing than that. He sure can make something up quick...
danakillsu wrote:
vote: Furcolow

Didn't take long to do that scumhunting. He contradicts himself twice. First he says he's not switching his vote, then threatens to do so. Second, he calls UA an idiot, then says "in case your an idiot" like he's not an idiot. And finally, he says UA has been buddying me, which could not be farther from the truth.
Notice first how he votes me at the top. This goes in line of his unvoting in a previous post and TELLING people he's going to scumhunt when he's lying. If he was going to actually scumhunt, he would simply do it, not indicate a willingness to do something he's not actually doing whatsofuckingever.

Blatant OMGUS indeed.

Let's lynch mister 3-minute-scumhunter.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #183 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Furcolow »

ConfidAnon wrote:/confirm

And Xite speaks the truth about A2Rudeboy.
IS he still in this game?
@Mod
requesting prod
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #187 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Porochaz wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Really bad metaphor fail.
Really bad patronising fail.

You also haven't changed my opinion one bit.
You were pretty vague on your opinion of what about my posting you haven't liked, so it would be pretty hard to change anything... not like i would. i might, though, so spit it out.
You are splaffing. Talking lots but saying little. Of value at least.
i disagree with you.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #190 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Well, I was just getting settled in. I should take the spotlight less, but if it benefits us as a town by nabbing two scum, I will keep doing it. If there is but 1 mislynch, I offer myself up to be lynched if you guys want.

If you all hold me to that, though, I might pick UA over dana. Doubtful, though. I'm going to keep my vote where it is.

^Splaffing?
I'm trying to get this word down. Is it a British colloquialism? I'm not familiar with it. It reminds me of some nasty term, though, so I don't really like it as a word.

In response to your "25 hour" remark, I am used to only having a 48 hour day cycle, so I guess I am forced to work fast. This would be about the time we would be making our closing arguments and analyzing the wagon on who changes votes to who.

If you are saying "slow down, we should take advantage of the 19 days and 23 hours we have left", then I will oblige your request.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #199 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Furcolow »

@bunnylover: What is your natural language, bunnylover? Not being mean

@nhammen: Would you care to explain yourself on your acting like dana actually made a case on me previous to me making mine on him? What do you hope to gain from this? Were you testing to see if I was actually reading? Would you like me to lump you in on a scum team with him, because that's what you're making me do. Explain why you purposefully did that, or explain why you didn't actually even read the topic past page 2.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #204 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Oh, ok
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #205 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i don't feel it was flawed. you know what you said, you are being coy.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #207 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Awesome, someone to talk to :)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #211 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Xite, kid? you're fucking 19.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #212 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Post by Furcolow »

and if i'm your top suspect, we are obviously not reading the same game
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #258 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Furcolow »

danakillsu wrote:@ flinter
It seems to me you're telling me not to make posts of my impressions or testosterone-fueled posts, or whatever, but your impression of what is backing my posts is making you ignore their actual content.
I think I've done a good job of showing Furc to be scum
but you are refusing to deal with the actual meat of my case against him
. And I find it hard to believe that you are advising me to take this game more seriously. The only post that wasn't serious was my first.
HoS: Hiphop
Do you really not care at all about this game?
There is no case you've provided on me. Your case is this:
1) nitpicking
2) not liking where my vote is because you are overly nervous scum
3) blatant omgus
danakillsu wrote:@ flinter
You say the last thing I should do is take the game seriously, but everyone gets suspicious when I try to have some fun with the RVS. How do you propose I rectify such a situation in the future?
Also, I just don't understand why simply because we are arguing about a lot of stuff, it is all worthless. Just because
I give a lot of reasons why Furc is scum
and give more than a few contradictions in his posts, it just somehow automatically makes everything null. I think I'm going insane...
You already are insane. I would be going insane if I was scum at L-2 or L-1 too.
I'm sorry that you are about to be lynched as scum, but you know how that goes. It happens.
You are doing more of saying that you think I'm scum than actually providing reasons. These past 2 quotes aren't even all that I could find. I don't really feel like putting down 3, 4, or 5 quotes of you doing this, as two show properly that you have been attacking without a case this entire game. You also purposefully ignored half of my post and twisted my words to suit your needs, which is frustrating, but i'll have the last laugh when you flip scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #259 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Furcolow »

@"Xite": Because, as I said, Frank could be just working really hard to get a townie lynched, as I only see newbscum doing this, I'm not sure if that's the case, but Frank does seem pretty newbish
You joined this site when? June? You're 19? I'm not the best player in the world yet, but I am both older than you and more experienced than you when it comes to mafia. I have played in about 20+ games so far on and off site, and I have a very good win ratio if you factor in TL.

Your case on me is "he
COULD
be doing this" when I'm fucking not? I am quite fucking good as scum, when I am in charge, but you won't get to see that this game. I would rather come out with a great fakeclaim and utterly confuse the town than try to bus anyone. If you want links of me being scum on another site, which you will need to request access for, go right ahead and ask me nicely. I am not a newb whatsoever, though I have been "playing the newb card" on this site so far, so you can get that concept out of your head. It is a strategy I have been employing, and I am unhappy with the results, so I'm changing my play as you have seen this game. I am not playing in this thread the way I did on my other site a few months ago. I have evolved my play there even moreso, but I realized I have to actually gain some cred on this site before I can make the change to the style I like to employ now, as it requires it.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #286 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Post by Furcolow »

wow, you all realize believed that fakeclaim and breadcrumb? *facepalm*
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #328 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Furcolow »

I've only caught up to wraiths post, and he said he wants to see my reaction to the cop claim, so here it is:

I do not believe it whatsoever. I feel that dana is too simpleminded to even come up with that idea, or breadcrumb a good breadcrumb. I feel like that his scum team came up with that idea as a collective, or someone did and told him. Can scum talk right now? If they can't, I'm willing to back off at this point, though I see reasons we should still lynch him.

assuming he's a cop:
1) We get the most information out of his lynch, as it has definitely polarized the town the most
2) as a result of getting the most information, it would be the best wagon to analyze
3) with 24 people, he isn't our only cop imo, and he's probably going to die so no investigation

lynch him, or he dies night 1, what's the difference? would you all rather out more power roles through pressure?
If you all want to out all these "power roles" through wagons, why don't we just fucking claim?
Sorry for the tone, but I'm a little ticked off you all are letting this liar off the hook.

assuming he is not a cop:
1) his team will be down to 4 or 5 members, probably 4 imo. They will be closer to 1 KP (they should have 2-3... 3 would be imba unless town has a lot of O.P. roles)
2) we can lynch people who buddied with him. Not people who he buddied with, though, as scum buddies with town
3) it would pretty much confirm a few people to me, like jdodge, or porochaz.

I know bussing is a possibility, but if they wanted to bus he wouldn't be coming out with this claim. The fact that the wagon has shifted off of him so easily when he got close to being lynched makes me expect Wickedestjr with UA and Dana if Dana is scum. The reason I suspect him at all is because of how he shifted his vote away. I'd have to find the post, but it stuck out in my head.

Another person I would be up for lynching could possibly be Xite. I am not going to vote him, as I think he's voting me, and I don't want to OMGUS, but I'm definitely going to
FoS
: Xite. He was my #2 target at the point when WickedestJr was interrogating him in the first couple of pages. He seemed like slippery scum at that point. I would want to see what he flipped to see what WickedestJr's alignment was. I know nothing is 100%, and you have to take into consideration a lot of possibilities, and adapt to them, but I'm fairly sure they're not both going to be scum. I am more suspicious of WickedestJr than I was, but he could be a faith as easily as he could be scum in my eyes, so I'm definitely not going to vote him or FoS him publicly. I am just a little bit more suspicious of him than I was, which puts him from a leaning town read to around a neutral or null read.

I am not changing my vote at this time, as I have said that I am not going to change it. There is a lot of information flowing around in this game so far for a day 1, we just need to, as a town, collectively go back and scumhunt.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #331 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Furcolow »

he has no chance of using his role whatsoever
if he doesnt die, and there's no protection, he's scum
if he actually is a cop, they will stack their kills on him
therefore, if he is a cop, he won't ever be able to investigate at all, as he's going to die
by lynching him, we are protecting our other power roles from being lynched

and yes, i can lynch a claimed cop day 1 if he is lying
i believe he is lying
i can lynch danakillsu on day 1
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #333 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Furcolow »

Let's vote the two people who are posting like town on this page you gaiz! I AM SO GOOD AT MAFIA. I would vote you, but I am not petty nor an idiot like you apparently are if those are your top 2 suspicions.

you are also close-minded if you think that it is impossible to lynch someone for a fakeclaim, which is obviously a fakeclaim, due to a shitty ass breadcrumb

you make me sick
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #351 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Furcolow »

I'd like moderator clarification on scum's ability to talk

And you shall get none. -Mod
Last edited by Flameaxe on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #353 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Furcolow »

mafia don't have multiple KP with 24 people? If they don't, this setup is pretty broken.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #355 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Also, on the votes coming onto me, whatever. I know I'm town, and I've been attempting to post better. All you all by voting me is going to increase my spam/one liners and decrease my ability to scumhunt and be offensive because you'll be putting me on the defensive.

I'm a better candidate because you're scum seeking a mislynch, porochaz
Since dana will surely not be lynched because people are gullible
unvote

I'm going to
vote porochaz
for being suspicious of someone I know is town (myself!)

I guess it's OMGUS, but I really don't give a shit. Porochaz hasn't contributed at all this game in comparison to me, so he is a much better lynch than myself.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #357 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Furcolow »

kill power
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #358 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Furcolow »

3 would be too much with 24 in a normal
2 would be just right with 5 mafia
i'm assuming as much, since i've setup games before

this could be higher or lower based on what/how many power roles we have
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #363 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Mysterio wrote:@Frank, Porochaz isn't the only one who suspects you. Why are you picking him out to vote against? Do you have no other reads besides your massive tunneling on dana?
UA and Xite are my #2 and #3
I guess my vote on porochaz was stupid :\
unvote

i love how dana jumps on the bandwagon
you guys are really letting him off the hook
i am going to claim if i get 1 more vote.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #367 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Porochaz wrote:Why? You don't even have a handful of votes.
Because not everyone plays the same way as you :)

I am with you on that, Wraith.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #370 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Furcolow »

We have differences on what a premature claim is evidently
I don't believe they exist if you're not lying
I feel like the hardest thing for scum to survive in is when there are organized town activity, claims, and togetherness
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #371 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Furcolow »

xite, stop the ad hom right now
vote: xite
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #417 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Furcolow »

:( I don't like seeing that. Lynching me, however, is better than lynching someone who is better for the town than I am. A no lynch would be better than lynching me for the town, though, and I know that. I'm sorry you all don't feel the same way. I realize people are going to be like AtE, but I'm not going to erase anything that I've typed so far. I am going to use 2 things to make this post. The player list, and my brain.

a2rudeboy - replaced out
Benmage - Seemed like scum to me, because JDodge is convincing, but JDodge/Benmage argument may have had one blue and one townie. Possibly red, though, when you think someone is a detective, right? Anyone pro-town have thoughts on this? Please don't overanalyze what I'm doing here either, I am really wanting people to believe I'm town, and I don't know what to do other than force myself to make a large post. I saw someone in a game say something like people who are town need to contribute en masse and not let scum slip by under the radar. I agree to that philosophy, but people don't seem to like voting for the people who don't contribute necessarily. I like the people who are out in the open, because I'm out in the open. Sorry to go off on a tangent :)
Bunnylover - Don't really like to read what they have to say in general, so I'm not going to comment much on this one. I saw people were interested in lynching them, and I would be ok with that, as I have no idea as to anyone's alignment but my own, but it wouldn't really give me personally a lot of information. If they flipped red, you'd bet your ass off I'd analyze the wagon and reference all reactions they had with them in iso.
ConfidAnon - Isn't this the person I asked to contribute by asking the mod to prod them at 25 hours? If it is, it's funny, because I don't remember them really posting anything.
Danakillsu - I'd like to see if he'd actually flip Detective. I doubt he would.
Flameaxe- Thanks for hosting :)
Flinter - Started posting late or got a new icon. Seemed town in terms of contribution.
Furcolow - pro-town, though I am admittedly scummy
HipHop - I thought he felt like town. I am not the best at reading people.
JDodge - I liked his reaction with dana as being town on scum, but if dana really is a detective, he should check Jdodge.
Kise - Who? lol
Mysterio - I like this player. He is voting me, but I really don't care. I have a strong town read on him, but maybe that means he's mafia because I'm so backwards in my reads sometimes.
nhammen - I would be ok with his lynch.
Orochi - confirmed!
Porochaz - seems like a confused townie, slinging words and not helping the town
Robnnva - Seems like scum to me.
Sebguer - Null read, would be ok with a lynch.
Seth - confirmed!
Shanba - feels like a town player, probably a townie
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #418 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Furcolow »

singersigner - VI
UA - scum
wickedestjr - scum with nhammen and bunnylover possibly
wraith - townie read
xite - vig hit please
xreckonerx - I don't have a scum read on him
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #419 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Bunnylover wrote:@ Wick: I could have sworn I did say that neither seem townie before when I was confronted the first time, but I probably implied it :<. And no, I was just stating that people would start attacking to show how
some people player style were which are to pressure and tunnel on the smallest thing.
And the last thing, that wasn't what I was trying to say. I was saying that I don't see why I am getting confronted for "lurking" when their are several more people who haven't posted and yet no one has called them out for "lurking".
tunnel on
that
smallest thing
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #420 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Robbnva wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
Robbnva wrote:as much as I hate to admit it, i don't think furccolow is mafia either, but again my radar could be wrong.

he seems too much in the forefront to be mafia, mafia would typically lay low, not make them look to obvious on day 1

I would also expect to see a couple of bus votes and quick unvoting between mafia scum, that is usually the norm where I play

course I have learned playing here, I definitely aint in kansas anymore toto
First part, I don't think so, but I could be wrong, so don't criticize me
Second, It's TOO GODDAMN EASY :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Third, that's the kind of thing we make sure to look at after the flip
Fourth, making sure you have a chance to change your opinions if it calls for it.

What is that, three scum caught at least?
:P
the first part, after reading back some more I may even retract my own statement, frank isn't looking too good
This right here felt like Xite trying to steer the town in the wrong direction as mafia. Robnnva feels like a townie to me, but he hasn't posted like a townie should.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #422 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by Furcolow »

a vig would hit you because you're either dumb town or scum
i would not be flipping scum, i would be flipping town
quit stating lies
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #426 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Post by Furcolow »

well, give me advice on how to convince you all i'm town when i am town and in fear of mislynch
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #428 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Scummy =/= Scum
I felt like I had a good case on dana
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #505 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Post by Furcolow »

UltimaAvalon wrote:@Frank: I don't remember the terminology for it, but most of your argument for your own townlieness revolves around "I know what my role PM says", and you calling everyone who says otherwise a liar for it. Not only did it bug the hell out of me the first time you did it on page 3 or so, it's just not an argument. It's not what you know that makes you a Townie (quite the opposite really, as the town is uninformed by definition), and it's not "What you can convince others", it's what you can prove through your actions. Super tunneling on Dana doesn't prove you're a townie. Ranting, raving lunacy, or "splaffing", doesn't prove you're a townie. Refusal to act in a Pro-town manner, especially when advised by several town-ish players on how to do so, doesn't prove you're a townie.
All the advice I've been getting doesn't amount to shit. I still find you scummy for your behavior with dana. How have I been tunneling when I am suspicious of multiple people?
danakillsu wrote:I didn't say I did things to look more town. I just said that I did things to show people that I am town. There's a difference. And if that sends warning sirens off in your head, there's something wrong with your theory.
I don't feel a need to do this at all. I wonder why. I WONDER WHY YOU NEED TO TRY. HMMMM.
Oh, it's because you're lying mafia.
Xite91 wrote:Okay, Useful ISO time!!!
All post numbers are ISO numbers

8) Is the 6th person to jump on the wagon, perty terrible reasoning IMO
9) Just read this post and you'll understand
10-15) Attacking Dana hardcore, because the rest of the town has been pushing him, he does too so he blends in, only problem is that he went too far with it
16) Here's two point UA makes that are just too valid not to be buddying...
19) Another good read
21) Already pointed out why this one was scummy... someone even called it "searching the thread" But when it's just staring you in the eye, it's not searching the thread, it's seeing scummy things and calling them out
23) This is like the bajillionth time I've seen him just throw a mafia term out there, usually a scumtrait. (This has a lot to do with how psychics work, they use certain buzzwords, and then people find a way it relates, and then go, OMG you're so amazing, there must be something there)
24) I lol'd so hard. Oh, you're making points against me? Well too bad, lalalalalalala not listening!!!!!
Not even touching 25-33
34) LOL. my case means nothing because of my age. That's a good one. I'm pretty sure a 4 year old would hear what you were saying and say you were the "bad guy" Age has nothing to do with it.
35)
Furcolow wrote:and if i'm your top suspect, we are obviously not reading the same game
That's his next response. I make a case and he doesn't try to dispute it, instead he tries to discredit it, another scum trait
36) Another good read
Again, not even touching 37-40
41) More AtE
Here, I'l even show you
Furcolow wrote:Let's vote the two people who are posting like town on this page you gaiz! I AM SO GOOD AT MAFIA. I would vote you, but I am not petty nor an idiot like you apparently are if those are your top 2 suspicions.

you are also close-minded if you think that it is impossible to lynch someone for a fakeclaim, which is obviously a fakeclaim, due to a shitty ass breadcrumb

you make me sick
Oh yeah and there's also that one term, Ad hom was it?
Yeah, that's in there too, which according to him is a great reason to vote, proof later down.
42) I love you Mod
44) MOOOOOOORE AtE. Whatever guys, lynch me, my life is a black abyss.
47) I love how all of his suspects are the ones that attacked him
50)
Furcolow wrote:xite, stop the ad hom right now
vote: xite
And there's your proof
51) Another good read!
52) I can't stop laughing when I see this.
54-57 too ^
OK, dispute this fact: As scum I do nothing more than simply make one liners
and I'm not doing that this game
so therefore I am not scum
Xite91 wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Let's put this another way, shall we? You are a human. You do some things to seem more human sometimes. You wouldn't want people calling you inhuman for your behavior. Just because you do things to seem more like a human like combing your hair or putting on deodorant doesn't mean you are not in fact human.
I don't care what people think about me, because whether or not I act it, I am human.
Also, I like to see people's reactions and find out what kind of people they are, so sometimes I do things against the norm.

How's that for a metaphor?

@Wickid, what does that make me? I FoS'd Dana, but didn't vote him, and I'm on the frank wagon.
There are many who were on both wagons IIRC
If you are town, you really need to change your behavior. I know it's going to be funny because it's coming from the person who has the most votes for them, so it's the pot calling the kettle black, but at least if I flip, then it will be town, and people will realize that I was honestly suspicious of danakillsu. Voting for someone while FoS on another is a sign of scum buddying in my book and is a
common tell
Benmage wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Benmage needs rope, probably.
:?:
Furcolow wrote: You already are insane. I would be going insane if I was scum at L-2 or L-1 too.
In my younger days I've gone quite berserk being strung up on what I felt were incorrect reasonings..(as town)
Furcolow wrote: You're 19?
Furcolow wrote:I'm not the best player in the world yet, but I am both older than you and more experienced than you when it comes to mafia.

You're older than me. Yet I am much more experienced than you, and arguably the best player in the world. This is the second time I am reading this 19 pathetic thing. If she was much younger and still developing congitive thinking and playing poorly.....maybe...But not called out by someone as lowly as you. Why don't you argue something like she's female and has worse analytical capacity....that'll sell :roll: .

Bunnylover wrote: I was saying that I don't see why I am getting confronted for "lurking" when their are several more people who haven't posted and yet no one has called them out for "lurking".
Deflection noted.
Porochaz wrote: I have played 60+ games, and I have a bigger penis... oh wait, I don't care.
Win.

On pg 12 =/….Trying here. But its zooming. Been busy irl. And theres little motivation in reading this game when everytime I come back a few more pages spring up. Although with the lessening spam spat from furc/dana its becoming more bearable.

Iso flame says not hammering….moar votes.
Vote Frank
. This guy is terrible.
Chainsaw noted
Porochaz wrote:Two of them were. The other two on the main "bandwagons" were out down when there was only one person on the wagon at the time (shanba for dana, xite for frank- even then, that vote was put down before the reasons I voted frank for) so it's not really opportunistic when I am one of the first on the scene. People can agree with me and make it a bandwagon however when I went and voted, it wasn't one. Besides even if it was, would it matter? Why are they the two main bandwagons in the game? I mean the suspicions against them weren't baseless and if they were why were they bandwagons? The fact is the aim of the game is to catch scum, I have voted for two people I have suspicions against. People have agreed with the premise so have voted with me. Also, how do you know, Frank isn't scum? There is no reason to assume Frank is town at the moment. I mean, your calling me opportunistic for being on a popular wagon but
there has to be a reason on why its popular.

I'm trying hard to work out your reasons for voting me, the fact that I have been on the 2 biggest bandwagons is a null argument as I explained in the paragraph above. I don't feel giving my views on the players that aren't near the top of my scum list is helpful, it just muddies the water. I think your voting me, simply because I'm voting Frank. Your arguments are false and are a misrepresentation and I'm really struggling to see your motives if your town. I think you have failed to make any compelling argument against me and you are struggling to make it stick.
I'll tell you why - There are a ton of scum on it because I'm suspicious of them. They want me dead. I get killed night 1 by scum too much to not believe I am someone they actually want to kill (because my reads are good, to be honest). I don't see why they do, though, when they can just get me mislynched on some bullshit. no-case-whatsoever. I am an innocent man, and I have not been proven guilty, so this is very childish to lynch me and isn't the proper play for the town whatsoever, but it's better than us losing our medic.
UltimaAvalon wrote:Wait a minute. Was Frank the first one to bring up multiple scum groups? On Day 1? Why is he not dead yet?
I didn't bring up multiple scum groups, learn to read. I said that they should have multiple kills in the night if this is balanced properly.
danakillsu wrote:I don't know why Frank isn't dead yet! I've been trying to get him lynched for forever...
Over a scum-OMGUS you put onto me, with 0 case whatsoever, other than you strawmanning half of my case onto you and trying to twist my words into lies.
UltimaAvalon wrote:No. TRYING to look Town is what makes you looks scummy, because Scum HAVE to act like Town in order to live. If you're Town, you only have to not look like Scum. And there is a lot of grey in between these two concepts
Well, I manage to get mislynched enough as town, and this game is going to be the same it seems. I must be in that grey area, really need to tighten my game up.

I'm going to
vote: hiphop
for these reasons:
1) because I thought he was protown, and I'm an idiot, so I'm going to try something new (the opposite of what frank would normally do theory!)
2) because he has a lot of votes
3) because I have a lot of votes
4) because I know my role, and I don't know his

I know I said that he looked like town, and that looks ugly, but I'm going to have to deal with that.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #540 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I have been emotionally drained, and I can't catch up on mafia right now, because I've had a very taxing day in real life. I will have to catch up tomorrow.

I am just a townie this game, so better me than a power role, though we already have 1 claimed

You all, if town, should honestly not lynch me, but my play is pretty bad in terms of helping the town. If you don't lynch me, I'll try to change.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #552 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Furcolow »

xite is fucking scum
are you all fucking crazy?
im a townie

amateurs
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #553 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote
vote xite
unvote
vote xite

seriously you guys
can't you tell when someone is manipulating you to mislynch?
Do what you all think is best. One is really advised to not lynch me. Chat about it. Think about what you all are doing here........ Or don't. Really doesn't matter to me
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #554 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Furcolow »

pardon my language, i've had a rough couple of days.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #556 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Furcolow »

when I'm gone town will lose.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #557 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Wraith wrote:THe problem is that Xite has been trying, or appears to have been trying. You haven't, you have just been a distraction. TBH I think that when you're gone there will be less one-liners/spam to wade through and less rage against the Furc that is clouding everyone's scumdars.
the problem here is he HAS to try, because he is scum.
I don't have to try to appear town
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #562 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Furcolow »

If I was scum, why the hell would I have posted walls of text accusing danakillsu? That is not how I play as scum.

I am not going to flip, because people will begin to realize that I am town. I wouldn't even be posting nearly as much as I am this game if I wasn't under such pressure. There are probably scum on my wagon, so we would have a better chance of lynching scum if we used an RNG to randomly pick someone off my wagon than lynching me, because I am not going to be flipping christmas colors

@ preview edit to xite:

I could say the same thing to you, pal. If you REALLY ARE TOWN, you should unvote me, as I REALLY AM TOWN.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #563 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Furcolow »

what the fuck do you want me to do to prove to you that i'm not fucking mafia and that i want to win this game through analysis and scumhunting? That's what I want to do. I'm not going to do fucking work, though, if I'm not going to get paid for it.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #568 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote:
vote: bunnylover

you are bandwagonning scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #650 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Furcolow »

DavidParker wrote:Fine, since you guys don't seem to have a problem with outing PR's and letting them live. The reason I want him lynched despite his claim is because my role is that of Cop and I don't believe his.
I TOLD YOU SO
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #651 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Mysterio wrote:Yeah, singer called that one perfectly. I still think we should lynch Frank, and just let the night actions give us info about these cop claims. Depending on what happens, we can pressure dana or Parker D2.
BULLSHIT
IT WAS MY CASE ON DANA
IM OBVIOUSLY TOWN IF HES SCUM
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #652 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Furcolow »

pardon my caps locks. I am going to
unvote
vote: singersigner

I like this, and a personal friend who was over here liked this case. I feel squirminess.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #653 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Furcolow »

oops
unvote
vote: singersigner

People on my wagon would be advised to know that I am going to be posting less in my defense, because I honestly feel that dana/singersigner/xite are scum together. If you all lynch me, at least take them out with you.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #657 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Furcolow »

danakillsu wrote:@ Wraith
Can you explain why this is? I don't really understand the difference between what I've been saying to and about Frank and what he's been saying to and about me except obviously, I think the former is better.
well, if that's the case, couldn't we both potentially be town? you're saying i'm saying what you're saying, and i kind of agree.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #662 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I play protoss.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #663 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Furcolow »

This is much like a gas steal where somehow they manage to supply block your minerals with an SCV while you're trying to 12 nexus
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #665 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Furcolow »

so you're pushing a mislynch?
scummy.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #666 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Would it help if I admitted I breadcrumbed doctor?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2511 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Furcolow »

i was pretty fucking sure

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”