xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:52 am

Post by xvart »

charter, 132 wrote:I'm actually more sure of Jenniwren at this point, but I really can't imagine XScorpion and Jenniwren not being scum together.
If you are more sure of Jenni at this point, why are you not voting her?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:03 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

^^^ I love the blatant chainsaw.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:04 am

Post by charter »

Because it would be a crime to remove support from an XScorpion lynch unless it would result in a Jenniwren lynch.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:11 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

In other words, Scorp has the votes right now. Jenni doesn't.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:13 am

Post by charter »

Pretty much
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:27 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

I now regret fake-daykilling charter. You're not that bad after all :)
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I understand and respect the decision the Mod made.

Just because I am voteless does not mean I am going to back down.

MORE XSCORP VOTES NAO
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

It also doesn't mean you can lighten up on activity. Remember that Robo.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

charter wrote:If I'm perfectly honest, I wish this day was over right now with a XScorpion lynch, because this massive swamp him and Robo are making is giving me a headache. (and when he flips scum we can lynch Jenniwren).
We haven't even heard from ConfidAnon yet, as he has not produced any substance we can analyze yet. We should not lynch until we get the chance to hear from everyone.
XScorpion wrote:@SSBF: How is my play matching up with what you saw in megaman?
One thing, you tend to argue a lot in this game. This is also what I see in Mini 1008: Mega Man 1 Mafia. Both this game and Mini 1008: Mega Man 1 Mafia you are aggressive in (You were aggressive in attacking drmyshottyizsik Day 1 and aggressive in attacking Robocopter87 today). You also started out scummy from my perspective in both games.
Kirbyoshi wrote:^^^ I love the blatant chainsaw.
How is that blatant chainsaw defemse? All he asked was a question about why charter was not voting jenniwren if he was more sure that she was scum then XScorpion.

More later. Still need to get that jenniwren's response done. Will be back later once I finish catching up on a game that I just replaced in.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:05 am

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote:Because you
immediately
tried to cast suspicion on XScorp for not answering your question (over a T_T? Really?).
Again i will repeat-what I want to know is does that make me scum? If not why are you making pure noise? Before that post, what was the most scummy thing? To me it was the not answering questions. So does it not make sense to attack the most scummy thing up to that point?
xvart wrote:
hiphop, 123 wrote:What has charter really done that has counter this scumtell?
To answer your question directly: I do not think obvious rolefishing is a better vote than the one I have currently.
Why do you keep not answering the questions? I asked what charter has done to counter rolefishing, not if role fishing is better than the case on charter. Now will you please answer it.
xvart wrote:
hiphop, 123 wrote:It was fake. Therefore a vote was in order, yet you come back and say no, why? Anyone here say that the bolded is not saying something is scummy? In fact I would go and say that he is saying it is a scumtell, just with more words. So why do you not vote? Anyone ever heard of lynch all liars?
Are you suggesting that XScorp should be lynched because he lied about the vig kill? Or I should be lynched because I said I would do something and never did? Is that your case? I can understand your point, because I am a pretty literal player; but this is reaching after I have explained and you keep going back to the original post. Have events never transpired that have changed your plans?
The whole post is you evading my questions. Now answer it. And I think you got the names mixed up it is kirby that we are talking about not xscorp.

Now to answer your questions. No i don't think he should be lynched because of that, but you said it deserved your vote. Yet you didn't. Now will you please go back and answer the three quotes that you quoted, but failed to answer them.
jenniwren wrote:And why does everyone seem to acknowledge Charter as being credible for some reason? Because he asks a lot of questions and throws around names? I see that as scummy because it looks like he is gauging people's reactions and looking for how he can exploit them later.
Because some of us have played with him before. in fact Spyrex, SSBf and myself just finshed a game right before this one where he was scum. Once I have played with someone I get to know how they play, especially when I just played with them. Right now he seems to be playing like charter. I haven't decided his alignment though.
charter wrote:Hiphop goes on the town list with stuff like "really do not like how there was so much arguing about kirby's day-kill"
For that? Being I just came off a game where Spyrex went all out buddy, don't think I don't know what you are doing. Looks a lot like buddying. We'll see.
igmeoy
XScorpion wrote:@hiphop: explain the transition from fos to vote on xvert.
He is over-reaching, evading, and hypocritical. It looks like he is trying to be in townie light.
charter wrote: Spyrex and Hiphop, what do you think about a Jenniwren lynch?
Don't like it. I find jenni to be newb(if that offends you sorry) who is still learning how to play. Truth be told it does look like she is trying to scumhunt, does it not? Now I don't agree with her case, because the way I see it she only attacks you for scumhunting, which is what town should do, but nonetheless she is trying to find scum.

Except for the xscorpion rolefishing, there would be nothing that separates xscorpion-scum from robo-scum, and I really do not like all the noise they are pushing. In fact now that I think about it I really do not think the rolefishing was so bad. Look at it this way-kirby fake vigs, the mod writes the flavor. Now based off what other people said it looked like people believed that kirby was actually a vig after the flavor, but were not quite sure. Now if that were the case the fake-vig can be looked at as a real vig. And if he is a real vig, then he just breadcrumbed his role. Now I am not an expert on breadcrumbing, but i believe it is supposed to be like an actual claim, but not quite. But being that is was so blatant, then it was an actual claim. Confirm claim anyone? And being that he asked before kirby verified the kill was a fake makes it not scummy compared to scummy if he did afterwards. So the way i look at it xscorp and robo are just noise so far. What is the difference between the 2?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Sawyer »

charter wrote:You could for any number of reasons. It wasn't random. It wasn't smart. Anything. It was an innocuous question, which just about any actual answer would have been fine, but you didn't answer, you had to question back.
I had nothing to say to it. If he wants to self vote, that's his business.
charter wrote:I don't think it's a stretch. It's the fact that he had the mentality of doing it, not the extent to which he did, that I find scummy.
I assume since nobody would agree with you, that doesn't make you think otherwise? (No need to answer, I can tell you're the kind of person that gets stuck on what you think)
Scorp wrote:You want me to stop calling meta? Uhhhhh no.
Yes, it means you have an obvious personal vendetta against me.
So you say it's meta? Fair enough. I assume every game you've played with him and he tried to get you lynched on the first day, he was scum?
SSBF wrote:2. It means that he was not reading the thread, which is known to be scummy.
On that note, what do you think of how Robo and charter having not read the entire thread?
xscorp wrote:Sawyer: While I like how he's got a coherent argument going, I find it funny that he hasn't actually stated whether or not he thinks Kirby is town...just that xvert is scum.
I'm unsure of Kirby, but most of what I've seen is unhelpful. My suspicion on xvart isn't based on my thoughts about Kirby, since about his fake day kill. Yeah, the suspicion isn't much, but it was all I had. After Robo showed his case on you, I'd feel better about lynching you right now.
xscorp wrote:Would you care to do the same? That would be nice.
Sure, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'll reread and post my opinion on everybody.
Spyre wrote:(Hint: Charter isn't bulletproof that has nothing to do with the fairly obvious fake Kirby shot.)
How do you know this?

Because of Robo laying out the xscorp case...

Unvote Vote: xscorp
"They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same."

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hey charter this just in third scum admitted it ON THIS PAGE.

It's pretty awesome and XS needs to be lynched and Robo needs not make any more vote-losing mistakes because WHEN I AM RIGHT AND I AM Robo and Charter are town and votes on EITHER is tantamount to claiming scum.

It's pretty swank, really.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Cmon people, keep the Xscorp votes comin.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Don't you want to play "WHO IS THE THIRD GUNMAN" Robo?

Its right here. Promise.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I don't know the third gunman but I know the first so lets lynch him!

ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Page 1

RVS.

Page 2

I think the daykill is a complete nulltell. As others have pointed out, it's a gambit that could be used to gain insight into alignments as town, or to fake gaining insight into alignments as scum.
Super Smash Bro. Fan, 48 wrote:I knew this wasn't serious, so I saw no point in making a negative reaction to it.
How did you know it wasn't serious? I can see thinking it was a joke because it was so early, but this post implies more assurance than an assumption like that.
Sawyer, 49 wrote:But if he couldn't really daykill, there would have been nothing to gain as no one would have died. If he were scum, the only thing that he could've hoped to have happened would be charter would have claimed prematurely for nothing. Charter could be a VT for all we know (or all we knew, depending on what the failed DK means), so that could've resulted in Kirby's lynch and having gained nothing from the gambit. Basically what I'm saying is, if Kirby was attempting a gambit, he would've been found out right away and it most likely would've only hurt him. So I see no reason to think someone would even attempt that gambit right now, let alone when it would likely only have negative effects toward him.
This is full of wifom, and
almost
makes me want to call a Sawyer/kirby team. But that's a huge conclusion to make on page 2.

Page 3

Spyrex, 57 wrote:Charter is town.
Why?
XScorpion, 58 wrote:Also I just noticed Robocopter unvoted himself. That's scummy.
MORE ROBO VOTES PLEASE
We are out of the RVS. Give content, not jokes now. Unless you want to give both. Then it will be acceptable.
charter, 67 wrote:Guys, I am 99% sure that XScorpion is scum. I've already identified three townies. The rest of you are making this very difficult to figure out who his buddies are (except Sawyer, who is making it very easy to see he is scum).
Why are you so confident?
charter, 70 wrote:Your whole "vote Robo and see what happens idea" is inherently scummy in nature, and as such, I believe (quite strongly by this point) that you are scum. Scum "wait and see what happens" whereas townies "make stuff happen". Plus, your timing of it was bad, how you posted some, then did some RVSing. Then, the degree that you're pushing the idea (of which nobody seems to have much interest in following) I find pretty bad.
You've never seen townies try crazy rvs antics? I think this is a nulltell.

Page 4

Spyrex, 79 wrote:Hahahahahahahahaha

Unvote, Vote: XScorpion

God I love it when its easy.
I don't see how XS is obvscum at all.

Page 5

xvart, 108 wrote:And the this is relevant how? Why should the rest of us care about Dramonic's posting in another game?

Due to his finger pointing, scum team implications, and mysterious town reads, I'm ready to vote.

VOTE: Charter
This is the first vote I really agree with in this thread.
hiphop, 114 wrote:Now pardon me while i go write something for the large normal that started yesterday and has more pages than this one.
I feel your pain, I feel your pain.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p2460588 is where I'll begin tomorrow.

Sorry that I'm being so slow catching up in this game, but I'm trying to do so without falling behind in my others. Don't worry, tomorrow, I'll be all caught up.
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

VOTE COUNT
7 to lynch
Xscorpion (5) Super Smash Bros. Fan, charter, SpyreX, Kirbyoshi, Sawyer
charter (2) xvart, jenniwren
xvart (1) hiphop
Robocopter87 (1) Xscorpion

Not voting (3) [Robocopter87] ConfidAnon, Zang
Last edited by bouncy.bouncy on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

bouncy.bouncy wrote:Not voting (3) [Robocopter87] ConfidAnon, Zang
:oops: :cry: :oops: :cry:

XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Kirbyoshi wrote:It also doesn't mean you can lighten up on activity. Remember that Robo.
Now go and tell me what you think of Hiphop's post.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

XScorpion wrote:
Kirbyoshi wrote:It also doesn't mean you can lighten up on activity. Remember that Robo.
Now go and tell me what you think of Hiphop's post.
Now go tell me your case on me in a post.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by charter »

Looks like hiphop dies day three.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote: Robo and Charter are town and votes on EITHER is tantamount to claiming scum.
Your buddying again. Do you do that in every game or just when you are scum? First game it was pops( and he was scum), 2nd game it was me(and you were scum). Pops latched onto you the first game, you latched onto me the 2nd, however it appears you and Charter are latching onto to each other. I wonder which one it is? :shifty: Now i understand why you think robo is town(you believe xscorp is scum, and they aren't bussing, so robo is town to you), but why is charter town? And don't come back and say something like these
SpyreX from mini 985 wrote:Thats a big part of it. Its a solid town read. Ya know, like hiphop.
And not you.
SpyreX from mini 985 wrote:And, yes, its a gut read. Like hiphop - ...flipped that town switch like a pro.
Tell me why from the posts? Bet you it's just a gut read, because I still can't find anything that says town.
XScorpion wrote:Now go and tell me what you think of Hiphop's post.
Why don't you comment it? Why are you shifting it to someone else?
charter wrote:Looks like hiphop dies day three.
Explain
Because if that is what I think it is, you flipped on that read awfully fast.

mod I am voting for xvart

Fixed
Last edited by bouncy.bouncy on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by XScorpion »

OK Sure Robo.
ISO 1-5 is irrelevant.
Post 6 is interesting. It's basically the closest robo gets to scumhunting in the whole game. Strange how Robo calls Charter jumpy here but never again, despite the fact that Charter hasn't changed his play since his first post.
12 is not just OMGUS, but doesn't even have a case with it. If it was still RVS it would be okay in my eyes, but RVS is long over. I think scum are more likely than town to post a vote and come up with a case later.
Everything else is irrelevant until 25. Let's look at each person he analyzes (excluding lurkers):
Charter: points out three suspicious things about him, but then claims to have a null read. Why do you say null when the only things you point out about him are suspicious? Conveniently, Robo and Charter are voting together.
hiphop: Hiphop overreacted to me at the beginning in the same way as Charter overreacted to Robo's self vote, but in this case, hiphop is definite scum in Robo's eyes. Why is he worse than charter? My theory: hiphop isn't voting the right way.
Jenni: Jenni's posts are too long for Robo to read (he admits this) so he just goes and says "town." Robo, do you care to comment on any of the points Jenni has made on us, such as:
jenni wrote:XScorp brought trouble on his own head by rolefishing/etc., as did Xvart by having an overreactive hissy fit, and early on, Robo by self-voting. If they aren't scum, then they have all put big fat targets on their heads with sloppy, sloppy, sloppy play, which makes it cake for the scum to mark them as easy mislynches. (It seems you've cleared Robo for the VI role, though, since you're tagging XScorp and building a case that includes his refusal to unvote Robo.)
(I'd like you to actually read Jenni's posts, so I'm only gonna give one example. I expect you to go through them and comment on Jenni's points that relate to us.)
Kirby: "leaning town," without actually giving any examples as to why except that the daykill got us out of RVS. Have you actually bothered to read ANY of the discussion people have made about this? What do you think of Confid's opinion?
confid wrote:I think the daykill is a complete nulltell. As others have pointed out, it's a gambit that could be used to gain insight into alignments as town, or to fake gaining insight into alignments as scum.
Robo: This is interesting-
- My play isn't very well, when i was a newbie, I sucked, then I became a quite decent player and posted large posts and the such. Lately I kinda have not done that.
Is it just coincidence that "lately" seems to refer to basically every game we've played together?
Sawyer: thinks he's town, but then says Sawyer created WIFOM and doesn't have "much town play." Talk about conflicting opinions. I wouldn't be surprised at all though if Robo now decides that Sawyer is town because he's voting for me.
Spyrex:
- Vote on Xscorp looked like a reaction thing but may have reasoning
So...WHY DIDNT YOU ASK FOR ANY???? Oh I know why, because you don't care about reasoning, you just want me to die. Real pro-town of you.
SSBF: protown of course, he's voting me.
XS: Ive already gone over his 'case' on me enough that he won't talk about it anymore.
xvart: he's not a newb, but he's newbtown? You aren't making any sense.

After arguing, he decides to stop. If I'm scum, surely there are flaws in my argument? If it's "scummy nonsense" then, as town, you should be able to refute all my points with ease. Why are you stopping?
And since then, he has done absolutely nothing. Literally nothing. Hasn't asked anyone any questions, hasn't pressured anyone, hasn't commented on anything that wasn't directly asked of him.

AND ROBO DON'T YOU DARE START RESPONDING TO THIS TILL YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF HIPHOP'S POST

preview edit:
Why don't you comment it? Why are you shifting it to someone else?
Because Robo probably hasn't even read it and hasn't shown any interest in what it says at all. I'll comment on it as soon as he does.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by xvart »

Kirbyoshi, 176 wrote:^^^ I love the blatant chainsaw.
The irony of this post makes me lulz. First of all, it wasn't a chainsaw defense because I am not defending XScrop. In fact, if you were paying attention at all to my posts you would know that one of my biggest concerns about Charter is his finger pointing and casting suspicion on others in "subtle" way which is exactly what I was asking him about (you know, the part where he claims someone is the most scummy and
isn't
voting that person). You don't find it even remotely strange that Charter isn't voting the person he is most suspicious of? If you want to see a blatant chainsaw check out this post.
charter, 177 wrote:Because it would be a crime to remove support from an XScorpion lynch unless it would result in a Jenniwren lynch.
Would it? Is your case on Jenni so flimsy that you can't possibly convince others of the legitimacy in seven days?
Kirbyoshi, 182 wrote:It also doesn't mean you can lighten up on activity. Remember that Robo.
What did he just say in the previous post? He said "just because I am voteless does not mean I am going to back down." So why did you feel the need to basically remind him of what he just said? Were you trying to look more town?

hiphop, 184 wrote:
xvart wrote:
Yes;
Because you
immediately
tried to cast suspicion on XScorp for not answering your question (over a T_T? Really?).
Again i will repeat-what I want to know is does that make me scum? If not why are you making pure noise? Before that post, what was the most scummy thing? To me it was the not answering questions. So does it not make sense to attack the most scummy thing up to that point?
Sorry to be so obtuse. I've added in red (in my quote) what was apparently needed to sufficiently answer your question that I thought was obvious. If it had been a legitimate game related question I wouldn't be as concerned; but it was something so ridiculous and unrelated to the game and you immediately called him scum for not answering the question. And I should clarify; it doesn't necessarily make you scum; but it does make you scummy. People that try and undermine other players (especially for inconsequential things) are scummy. Right back at you, though: what was the scum motivation behind not answering what T_T meant? The most scummy thing up to the point that I posted was you casting suspicion on someone for something so menial and petty. Either that or you are super duper defensive; but I am leaning towards that not being the case.
hiphop, 184 wrote:
xvart wrote:
To answer your question directly: I do not think obvious rolefishing is a better vote than the one I have currently.
Why do you keep not answering the questions? I asked what charter has done to counter rolefishing, not if role fishing is better than the case on charter. Now will you please answer it.
Then perhaps I do not understand what you mean by "what has charter done to counter XScorp's scumtell?" I thought you were asking why, if XScorp's rolefishing could be considered scummy, why I am not voting him; or rather, why I am voting charter. This should be abundantly clear under that pretext, except in your quoted quotes you deleted everything relevant where I actually answered the question I thought you were asking me. Compare your quote in 184:
hiphop, 184 wrote:
xvart wrote:
to my actual quote in 125:
xvart, 125 wrote:
hiphop, 123 wrote:
You just gave one of the biggest scumtells and act like it is nothing.
What has charter really done that has counter this scumtell?
Then we will have to disagree about the magnitude of rolefishing as a scumtell. I don't believe scum would be so blatantly obvious about role fishing. Of the top of my head, I recall town flipping more for obvious rolefishing than scum. If his rolefishing was more subtle or less transparent and if I felt he had more of a case I would probably be voting for him.
For everyone's convience, I have highlighted in red the truncated sections of hiphop's attempted misrep. Now again, if I misunderstood what you were actually asking, rephrase your question; but I have answered what you were asking from what I can tell you were asking. If, with the actual quotes being reviewed, I have not answered your question, then the only answer I have is that I don't have a clue what you mean when you ask me to explain Charter countering XScorp's rolefishing scumtell.
hiphop, 184 wrote:
xvart wrote:
hiphop, 123 wrote:It was fake. Therefore a vote was in order, yet you come back and say no, why?1 Anyone here say that the bolded is not saying something is scummy?2 In fact I would go and say that he is saying it is a scumtell, just with more words. So why do you not vote?3 Anyone ever heard of lynch all liars?4
Are you suggesting that XScorp should be lynched because he lied about the vig kill? Or I should be lynched because I said I would do something and never did? Is that your case? I can understand your point, because I am a pretty literal player; but this is reaching after I have explained and you keep going back to the original post. Have events never transpired that have changed your plans?
The whole post is you evading my questions. Now answer it. And I think you got the names mixed up it is kirby that we are talking about not xscorp.5

Now to answer your questions. No i don't think he should be lynched because of that, but you said it deserved your vote. Yet you didn't. Now will you please go back and answer the three quotes that you quoted, but failed to answer them.
1I didn't answer it because I didn't know who you were referring to (hence my question for clarification). I didn't vote because I wasn't convinced that it wasn't actually a daykill.
2The bolded you were referencing was me explaining why I was going to vote if the daykill was fake.
3See second sentence in the answer to superscript 1.
4Yes, I have heard of it. If you think I'm lying why wasn't that in your justification to XScorp on your upgraded vote from an FoS?
5Yes, I did get the names mixed up. Thanks for clarifying that error.

I know there are still a few posts I want to respond to on the previous page, so I'll get to those in a minute. This post is long enough.

xvart.

Red is the mod's color; don't use it
Last edited by bouncy.bouncy on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hippy:

Charter is town because of the response to lol, daykill - namely the irritation BUT THEN moving past it immediately to his real vote.

I've got no idea what the hell XScorp is asking me above. Those words don't make sense and weren't made by me?
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”