Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Will be V/LA until Sunday night (should be able to post later today and maybe tomorrow morning though depending on the circumstances)

(Noted. --AGM)
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

I plan to choose based on my playstyle. Y'all can argue about what to do but I've already made up my mind on what I pick when it comes to defcon 4. Also, @PZ- I think "until the following day" means just that.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Popping in to say I'm back from being V/LA. Don't have much to say though seeing as how the only person that posted since I did last was spyre :P
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

For clarification this is what happens:

Lets say for example everyone sends in this (order listed means the order asked for):

Andrius: Nuclear Launch Mode Missile
Arous: Nuclear Launch Mode Missile
Me: Anti Ballistic Missile
Elscouta: Anti ballistic missile
Enigma: Fighter
Faraday: Submarine
Hinduragi: Espionage, Special Ops Strike
Papa: Espionage, Aircraft Carrier
Percy: Eavesdrop, Air Base
Socio: Fail Safe, Air Base
Spyre: Eavesdrop, Fail safe, Battleship
Zhero: Eavesdrop

-Andrius, arous, me, and Elscouta would get what we asked for since there are an unlimited amount of those avalible.
-Enigma and faraday would get what they asked for because they were the only ones that got what they asked for
-One of Papa and Hinduragi (randomly) would get Espionage. The other one would get their second choice
One of Percy, Spyre, and Zhero would get Eavesdrop randomly. Let's say for this example that Percy won. Socio would get the Fail safe because he asked for it as his #1 choice so Spyre would get the Battleship. Zhero would then get the Nuclear Launch Mode Missile because he did not have a second choice.

This should have covered every possible thing that could happen while choosing.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I really don't see how the mod divides up the powers is important. Just send in your ordered list of abilities and leave the rest to the mod. Knowing how the mod divides it up won't give anyone an advantage. All I see this as is scum trying to sidetrack town.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Faraday wrote:Does it actually matter how unlikely it is? I can't see a really good reason to discuss it at the moment.
This. The "What abilities are useful and what aren't" discussion really isn't helping out a lot either especially since most people have already sent in their choices. Sure its harmless and isn't hurting the town... Unless its all that people are talking about.

People, if we're going to have pointless discussion then at least have some good discussion in there.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Hinduragi wrote:Well, not really sure what you want by good discussion, but I'm pretty sure we can all agree that when/if we claim, we should claim abilities we have as well as how/when we used them. Though a silo is going to be the equivalent of VT and at least two players will have it.
I agree with this but what I meant as the pointless discussion was the 'Game Mechanics Discussion' the 'Likelihood of not getting your X choice discussion' and the 'What abilities are pointless discussion'. We're almost into DEFCON 3 and should be beginning scumhunting now, not having pointless discussions that take up the majority if not all of players posts. Pointless discussion is fine. Pointless discussion taking up most of the focus of players is not.

@Everyone to help get on track- Who is your top FoS and why?

Mine would be Enigma for basically starting all three of the previously mentioned discussions either directly or indirectly.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Enigma wrote:I'm suspicious for trying to encourage so people can begin scum hunting? I would like to have seen you begin scum hunting had I not done any of the above, let's head to RVS now shall we 1 week into the game?
ROFL. You have done NOTHING even remotely related to scumhunting. If talking about pointless topics encourages people to begin scumhunting then by all means I am wrong. Unfortunately for you, it doesn't.
Aurous wrote:I'm suspicious of Faraday - looks to me that he was trying to stifle the discussion without providing anything else to talk about (a'la Doombunny9's latest post).
I was not stifling discussion. As I said before the kinds of discussions you and Enigma were having were fine just as long as that's not all you're talking about and I have provided in the shove in the right direction with the question I asked town which seemed to provoke plenty of good discussion.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:10 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Percy wrote:As for "you are engaging in pointless discussion therefore you are scum" line of reasoning, it's crap.
For the last time engaging in pointless discussion is fine. Starting pointless discussion and only contributing to the pointless discussion is not.
Aurous wrote:That's what I was saying. I think you've misunderstood my point - where I said "a'la Doombunny9's latest post" I meant that your latest post was an example of "providing something else to talk about". Replace the "a'la" with "unlike" and you should get what I meant.
Zhero wrote:If you list 4 choices and end up with the fourth, this means you know the other three are in the game. You may not know if town or scum hold them, but it's still information, and more information for town is not a bad thing.
The discussion I was referring to (Which I have to admit Enigma only indirectly started) was about the liklihood of that happening. I don't know about you but that's pretty damn pointless.
Enigma wrote:Scum would want to encourage people to pick a broken ability because thats one less power role on the opposite team and they can even use this role to their advantage. Pointing this out is actually very contrary to the scum's agenda.
Unless scum wanted to look town...

In actuality though PZ's reasoning is crap. Saying you changed your mind about something when you take a closer look is not scummy.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:13 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Somehow what I typed in response to aurous didn't go through. It was pretty much an "Ah ok, I get it" response.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Socio wrote:YES.
DISCUSSION OF ANY NATURE HINDERS THE TOWN.
OH WAIT.

The fact that this thread hasn't been the most active ALREADY and then you come in ans say "DONT DO THIS! PEOPLE HAVE SENT THEIR CHOICES"...?

Wat.
I'm getting tired of responding to this...

For the LAST time. Pointless discussion is fine. I see nothing wrong with discussing about how useless some of the abilities are. I do see a problem with people focusing on nothing but these pointless discussion in stead of actual scumhunting and the game itself. If anyone else still feels like saying this kind of stuff then by all means go ahead. Just know you aren't going to get a response anymore.
Socio wrote:You know, time flows in a pretty constant forward motion.
You pick out a random quote in the discussion, and criticize it because PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY PICKED THEIR CHOICES?
THE QUOTE YOU RANDOMLY QUOTED WAS 21 HOURS INTO A 72 HOUR PHASE.

YOU REALLY THINK EVERYONE JUMPED THE GUN THE SECOND DEF4 POPPED UP AND FLOODED WITH LISTS OF CHOICES?
BEFORE IT WAS EVEN REALLY DISCUSSED IN THREAD THE MECHANICS OF ROLES WORKING?!
OR "OH GEE SOME OF THESE ROLES MESH TOGETHER BETTER THAN OTHERS"?

I DONT KNOW WHAT THREADS YOUVE BEEN DISCUSSING IN, BUT IN THIS THREAD IT WAS KINDA IMPORTANT.
*COUGH*
Read before the discussion started. Plenty of people have commented on things like "I just sent in my choices" or "I already know what I'm going to pick". I know for one I sent in my choices pretty early.
Elscouta wrote:I must say that I have a lot of doubts on the benefits of "scumhunting" while no votes are present
What is this I don't even...
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

I do not have the submarine.

Anyway I will
Vote: Enigma
For non-RVS reasons.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Enigma- Do you have the submarine?

Also, as Elscouta said, no one out which one of your choices you get. All this does is tell scum how likely it is that you got a good role.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Enigma wrote:I said I missed my first choice. think about it a bit mate.
Think about this: The submarine could very well have been your second choice.
Aurous wrote:A case of do as I say not as I do?
Andrius gave Elscouta the idea after Elscouta already said he missed it.

Anyway, that's near everyone so unless Papa, Percy, or Faraday have it its safe to say scum has the sub.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Enigma wrote:It is not possible, you already have people saying they choose sub as their first option. It is one week into the game and you still have zero idea on how game mechanics work? EVEN AFTER YOU SUBMITTED YOUR OWN CHOICES?!?
Your efforts at scum hunting are pathetic and all are doing is jumping on any opportunity to make it look like you are trying to scum hunt.
Derp. You're right XD Anyway, I am scumhunting thank you very much. Kind of ironic though considering how your scumhunting consists mainly of calling people stupid on honest mistakes and borderline ad hom. Huh.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

I agree. This thread needs a lot more activity.

@Mod: Prod on Percy and Faraday?

Even with the inactivity we still have 6 pages of info. You should be able to do some scumhunting.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:16 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Spyre- I think it was just a RV. We're plenty out of it though so I'm not sure why he's still keeping it.
@Enigma- Can you explain how exactly this is scummy? I don't see why town or scum would do this. I mean, things like lurking are scummy because they allow scum to stay hidden but making as you say, rash judgments doesn't help scum at all.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:14 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Enigma wrote:It's my interpretation that 1 week into the game, any townie who is serious about reaching their win condition would have taken the time themselves to fully understand the game mechanics.
Failing to do so brings up the argument that scum skim because they are already well informed and don't need the little details to get a understanding of a situation.
Scum doesn't join a game knowing what the rules and mechanics are. They have to read it too. Skimming through the rules is just a foolish thing to do but a null-tell. If I were skimming through something else say, a death scene then that could definately be scummy (since if I were maf I would know what happened since I killed them).

@Faraday- Feel like sharing the reasons for your vote/FoS?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

^Not relevant. The point I was trying to make was under some other circumstances skimming through things can be considered scummy but skimming through things such as rules is just a null tell.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Faraday wrote:Scum would be aware they could pick from different groupings.
Tell me when this makes sense. Being scum doesn't give you some cosmic understanding of all game mechanics.
Faraday wrote:All 3 of your points are 100% wrong. No need to thank me.
Kewl no reasoning. I must say you make a very convincing argument.

Also @Faraday- You missed my question. What is your reasoning behind the Enigma vote/elscou FoS?

Anyway throwing out town reads is scummy. Think about this:

scum saying scum is town- Allows them to buddy up
scum saying town is town- If the townie gets lynched it makes the scum look more like town whereas if the scum gets lynched then the townie looks more scummy
town saying scum/town is town- Tells the scum who to kill :D

I do see plenty of townies say people are town though (Especially in endgame where it becomes more obvious) so its not that much of a scumtell.

Faraday makes me nervous overall though. I could see plenty of stuff he's saying coming from a townie PoV but at the same time he manages to do plenty of scummy stuff (Not providing reasoning, just throwing out arguments and pretending they're crap etc.) Overall I get an uneasy and scummy read from him and I'm definitely going to keep a closer eye on him.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Felt like I didn't make this clear enough: I did see Faraday's explanation about Elscou's points but it's definitely scummy that he needed to be called out on it first.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Aurous wrote:I'd also argue that "no explanations" is just the way that Faraday plays. It's irritating, but it does look to at least be consistent:
That is no excuse. Don't have enough time now but remind me to look at faraday's meta to see if he provides explaination in other games.

Anyway I really want to her from PZ now about what he thinks of the players and the game so far and an explaination about his Spyre vote.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:36 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Hinduragi wrote:@Enigma: 2 confirmed townies my ass. Andrius just didn't read the rules. It's very possible he could be scum who didn't talk about the missile silo/offensive/defensive thing in his QT because he thought it was obvious, hence why he would mention it in the thread. Faraday proved my own town theory wrong. Also, why are you looking at ISO's for breadcrumbing?
Sorry for answering something asked towards someone else but I could have sworn he said it was meant to be sarcastic.
Faraday wrote:I think they're both prob scum.
No shit. Why else why'd you be voting them? Stop avoiding the question and tell me why you really think Enigma is scummy.
Faraday wrote:So? Do you agree or disagree with Elscumta?
On that "This reasoning is crap. Go away." and providing no explaination is scummy. Yes. On his other points, not so much.

Unvote
Enigma is slowly fading out of my scumdar and I'm beginning to notice Faraday and Elscouta a lot more. Will reread later and make up my mind. I also really want to hear from PZ.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:40 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Faraday wrote:But like...none of this is actually true. Why would scum want to buddy when so many people see buddying and go OMG SCUMMY. Point 2 is not true, there's no arguing I don't look more town if Andrius flips town and I've never seen someone become more town for predicting a town flip in a game either. Point 3 is also not true, unless you think scum are retarded they'll be able to pick out obv townies themselves. It's not hard.
Point one- Buddying can help scum if they manage to pull it off correctly and don't overdo it.
Point two- I've seen it happen before.
Point three- I'm not saying scum make their decisions based on what townies say alone but it certainly can help. Besides, scum opinions and town opinions differ a lot.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Hey Socio... You going to you know? Actually contribute something? Out of ten posts (Whereas most people have over double that and the only people with less posts are Percy and Spyre (Not counting Papa since he dropped off the face of the Earth)) only one was actually good (good defined as participating in discussion etc. etc.): #5. The rest just mainly being fluff. Also, out of the 3 posts he made in Defcon 3, two vere votes/votechanges with nothing more than a 3 or 4 word explanation (If I even want to call it that). Finally, he kept his RV on Spyre for an exceedingly long amount of time. guys, I think we have a scum here.

Vote: Socio

Also, welcome Red :D
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Meh. Spyre is right. I doubt enough people will get on Socio before the day is over. Anyway, I'd rather vote Elscouta than Faraday, Enigma, etc. right now but I don't want the day to end so early so I'll just keep my vote here for the time being. I agree with Hinduragi, its not much of an argument if you aren't even supporting it.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Faraday wrote:Maybe later.
How bout now?
Unvote, Vote: Faraday

Faraday wrote:'Beginning to notice me a lot more', surely THAT'S NOT accurate is it? You've been going back and forth and calling me scummy for a little bit now.
Notice the word 'more'. I did think you're scummy however, now you are standing out more to me. Even more so now due to your lack of explanations.
Aurous wrote:If elsie is at l-1, would it be a good time for him to claim what action he has? Or is it too early for that already?
Now would be a good time. Its a general rule that people claim at L-1.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

zhero wrote:as I don't see any reason that a claim should influence a lynch in that setup.
There are plenty of scenarios that could influence a setup. For example: if you chose Fighter we could test you to see if you were legit. Also, even if it didn't influence a lynch why wouldn't you claim? Even if it doesn't matter at all unless it hurts town you should do it anyway. What I see here is scum afraid of screwing up their claim. It takes a minute of your time if your a slow typer (and even then not even). So I reccomend you either claim or provide a reason about why it would hurt town.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

socio wrote:Doom saying I've only got 1 useful post is silly as well.
Bad defence is bad. you're also beginning to turn into Faraday with your "This argument is crap. Go away" logic. In case you need help:

Posts 0-2: Fluff
Posts 3-4: Pointless discussion+Fluff
Post 5: The only post where Socio actually contributes!
Post 6: Fluff
Post 7: "I didn't get teh sub" and RV.
Post 8: Something completely irreverent
Post 9: Votehop with no reasoning
Post 10: Again a worthwhile post albeit the reasoning was weak. Congrats you're two for ten! That's still pretty bad tho
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Socio wrote:VOTE: DOOMBUNNY
TASTE IT.
Honestly socio, I'm tired of this. Contribute something or GTFO.
Vote: Socio
. In totally unrelated news: My mouse is acting like shit.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Enigma wrote:Image
^this. come on Andrius, let's try a bit harder XD
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

In response to Aurous's defense: Yeah, I thought that Elscouta and Faraday were scummy. So what? Just because their opinions differed a lot doesn't mean I have to side with one or the other. I loled at the 'You didn't vote a townie. Therefore you are scum' line of reasoning.
Percy wrote:I'd guess he's worried about being called on OMGUS
Let's think about this. I've been attacking Socio a lot of the day recently and then when Socio happens to get online before me and decides to change votes to me for no reason whatsoever before I can its suddenly OMGUS?

1. I can't see into the future and build an OMGUS case before socio even votes/FoSes me
2. I have a perfectly good explanation for voting Socio
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Andrius wrote:There are 6 abilities. I have one. That makes 5. Battleship is gone. That makes 4. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WHEN I DO IT. I'M NOT A COMPLETE DUMBASS LIKE YOU GUYS ASSUME I AM.
And yet I've been able to narrow it down to three possibilities of powers that you have (unless you've been lying) with a good idea of what you have (Not saying any of what this is to avoid slow scum). I'm not going to assume you're a dumbass in general but you kind of are being one in this game (no offense). Slow down and think before you breadcrumb anymore XD

Also, 1. Being lazy is not an excuse. at least try to put in some effort :D 2. we're 12 pages into this game. You should have more than just some gut reads right now.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:09 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Socio wrote:Don't worry, I won't hold that against you. <3
Posts like these are why I'm voting you.

I know this is going to fall on deaf ars but:
@Socio- What is the reason behind you voting me?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:37 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Aurous wrote:"So what"? Your words and actions don't match up. Your own arguments point to Faraday being the most suspect, but then you say you'd rather vote for Elscouta, and keep your vote on SocioPath. Once Elscouta gets to L-1, you switch your vote to Faraday. Your play is inconsistent, and I treat inconsistency as a scumtell.
When I said I'd rather vote Elscouta I meant (And think I said already) that I'd rather vote him over Faraday, not over socio. And then I totally changed my mind on Elscouta Vs. Faraday near the end of the day. I know in your perfect world no one ever changes their minds but in RL people do :D
elscouta wrote:As for "lol'ing" at my reasoning: If you're scum, you'd have known that Elscouta was a mislynch, and would have been more wary of hammering him because you wouldn't want to risk drawing the attention of being the one to hammer the townie.
I'm not going to hammer someone who I didn't think was scum (compared to other people) XD I know the timing of it all made me look bad but if the only reason of the vote was poor timing then you're doing something wrong XD
Socio wrote:In any case: what do you hope to achieve through your vote for SocioPath? Do you think that his style of play alone is enough to warrant his lynching? Or do you think that sufficient pressure will encourage him to change his style?
1. I hope to achieve a lynch. That is usually the main reason people vote other people :D
2. Let's look at socio in iso and ask that again. Contributed nothing to town? Check. Random votehopping? Check. Putting no reasoning behind his votes? Check (For all we know he could be voting me anywhere from an OMGUS vote to me being a unicorn because socio has a deep dislike for unicorns that stems from his early childhood). Keeping a random vote (At least I hope it was random) LONG past the RVS? Check. Etc. Etc.
3. That would be nice but lets be honest here: That's never going to happen.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

arg lots of new stuff, just skimming through this time. If there's anything anyone wants me to talk about that I miss fell free to point it out.
Percy wrote:What does that even mean? It reads to me like "it has content but I'm going to disregard that because I'm painting a picture where Socio is contentless scum".
It means just like it sounds, weak reasoning but I could see it coming from a townie perspective.
Percy wrote:Also, my calling Doombunny's vote OMGUS was an absolute joke.
Yeah because it certainly souned like one. To me it just looks like someone trying to cover up a slip. Also, what you call overdefensive I call playstyle, go figure.
socio wrote:Oh? Not because you think I'm scum?
But because of posts like that?
Or maybe because those posts are why I think you're scum because they're hella scummy thus why I'm voting you. Let's think a lil harder next time.
socio wrote:and all you do is COMMENT ON THE ONE LINE, IGNORING THE REST, AND CONTINUING TO SPOUT OUT "CONTENTLESS".
So I'm scum because I ignored your case on Hindu? Even though I said that it was one of the few posts I actually liked? I did not ignore the rest of your post. If you wanted anything more than the 'I liked it' than too bad for you because I'm not going to go around commenting on everyones thoughts about everyone else. That's 12 people (11 now) times the 11 people they have to comment on (10 now) plus the amount of times they changed their opinion about that person or said something new about them. If you want me to make that many comments then no. I'm just going to comment on what I think is scummy and leave it at that.

(Inb4 Percy calls that last paragraph overdefensive XD)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

aurous wrote:So what do you make of Hindu?
Meh, neutral reads mostly. He's never really said anything that stuck out to me that was either townie or scummy if anything I'd say he's scum because he may just be trying to stay under the radar and for lurking but its not really all that much to go on.

Also, Spyre seems WAY too concerned about Andrius's role rather than scumhunting.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:26 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

HURF HURF
I meant it. For a while now you've been doing nothing more than "Andrius/Calcifier needs to fullclaim nao etc. etc. fluff fluff fluff" instead of actual scumhunting. I'm begining to wonder if Socio is contagious (JK XD). I couldn't care less about whether or not you're going to drop it or not or how much you want calcifier to claim but I do care when his role makes you lose sight of whats going on. To me its pretty obvious Calcifier isn't going to claim for the time being so contribute moar.

Also, on the revealed post I'm having some doubts about the legitimacy about it. As Enigma pointed out it could have easily been spammed and if it were legit and maf weren't dumbasses they'd have known that the message could have been intercepted so they wouldn't use actual names. Finally, if I were scum the first thing I would do if town could intercept messages would be to make a code to talk in or something of that nature. I'ma write this off as a null-tell for now.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

For whatever reason my mouse won't let me copy/paste so I can't use quote tags for the time being -_- Just going to list the post# instead.

374- Erm what? You're actually buying that crap?
379- We can't confirm anyone. There are 3 scum so knowing who didn't make that post doesn't tell us anything. Also, even though it looks like something in Spyre's form of writing it could EASILY have been purposefully written like that to try and frame two people. I also think the post 18 was supposed to refer to scum QT, not zheros posts but w/e. Let's just drop trying to get anything out of this, its just one big red herring. Also, the reaction-fishing excuse made me lol.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:38 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Right mouse thingy still isn't working -_-

383- I wasn't saying there's something wrong or scummy about reaction fishing. It just seems to me though that it was more of a poor excuse and you trying to get a 'Get out of jail free' card than anything else.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Calci is acting like silly scum right now.

Unvote
for the time being. I need to hear more explaination from Calcifier before I decide where my vote goes.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

407- Have you even been reading my posts lately?

1. I have said if anything, I'd say i'm getting very slight scum reads from Hindu for lurking, not townie or even no reads.
2. You don't even seem to know the main reason I've been voting Socio which really, is just kind of sad considering I've been repeating it for a while. Lurking is not the main reason. My main reasoning was of the lack of content, contributions, or explainations in socios posts. Hindu at least provides this.

Either one of three things is going on here.

a. Percy isn't even reading my posts properly which is kind of funny when his vote is on me XD
b. Percy is having difficulty understanding my posts correctly for whatever reason
c. Percy is only picking out stuff from my posts that benefit him which is just outright scummy.

Also, all I wanted from Calcifier was for him to clarify one thing:

Andrius claimed his vote on Enigma was on role based information. He then more or less denies this and says it was based on gut reads

@Calcifier (preferably andrius but if vas can explain it just as well then go ahead)- Why lie and say that your vote on Enigma was based on role related information?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Also one more thing:

@Percy- Where DID you come up with the idea that my socio vote was mainly due to lurking reasons?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying.
Vote: Socio:
Nothing new has changed. If Spyre keeps up with what he's been doing I wouldn't mind switching to her if its near deadline and socio isn't getting lynched.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

423- So I say I think Spyre is voteworthy and he says that that makes me voteworthy? Can you say OMGUS?
425- So because I put the thing about lurking in there means its the main reason I'm voting him? Despite all the other times throughout the thread I said it was because the lack of any contributions? Yeah... Have fun with that. Yes lurking was one of the reasons for voting him but really made me want to vote him was the lack of actual content. Please read moar next time.
426- Most of his actions recently: Tunneling on Calcifier, Barely focusing on anyone other than calcifier, his pushing to get Calcifier to claim and give out information despite its pretty damn obvious calcifier isn't going to, letting others pass by except for calcifier etc.
441- I agree with Spyre, this vote needs to be explained.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Hindu wrote:Anyways, as to this tunneling thing, Calcifer, did you claim radar or what? I'm still confused.
Heres the lowdown:

-Calcifier is radar
-Last night Calcifier chose Enigma
-Enigma visited Percy
-For whatever reason, this made Enigma want to vote Percy

Also, something I wanted to ask percy before but forgot to:

@Percy- You're beginning to look even more like option 3 in one of my previous posts (you're only taking from my posts what you want to see). In post 425 you link to one of my posts with my case on Socio and from the not one, not two, but four reasons I provided you concluded that my case on Socio was just because he lurked. why then, despite the FOUR reasons I posted did you only think it was due to lurking? Added on to the fact that I constantly stated my reason for voting Socio was not just due to lurking I cannot see any way you would think otherwise. Explain.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:19 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Percy wrote:Next time, you try reading what I said. You didn't have five billion reasons to vote SocioPath, you voted him because you said he wasn't producing content, then gave some examples. Examples are not the same thing as points. There are others who have produced very little content (either D1 or D2), but you don't seem to care about those guys. That is one of my points against you.
You're changing your story. Previously you said that you thought my lack of content was based on lurking and I still want to know why. Lurking =/= content. I can post 1,000 times and none of them can have any content and likewise, I can barely post at all and each of those posts can have a lot of content. Basically, the only problem I'm having a real fo' srs content problem with are Socio (D1 and D2) and Spyre (D2). FYI I am focusing on them both.

Also, even though its just an awkward timing issue (from my PoV) I can see where you're coming from on the Calcifier point but I see nothing wrong with the Spyre one. I have made it clear already that Spyre is my second FoS and at the end of the day I will vote him if I can't get a socio lynch. I'd rather have my second FoS die than no one die.

Also, I'm willing to trust Enigma at this point. I don't think scum would try to claim cop at this point when they could easily just wait until it would be more important for them to do so. Also, even if it were a ML we would still have caught Enigma-scum tomorrow. Either way we have scum.

Unvote, Vote: Percy
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Percy wrote:Voting someone for no content (whether you describe their lurking as active or not) is dubious, and doing so inconsistently is a scumtell.
So by your logic someone who only posts crap and fluff and doesn't contribute anything is just as scummy/townie as someone who writes well thought out and detailed posts the majority of the time? And voting person because of this is scummy? WHAT? Also, I've stayed pretty consistant throughout the game on my socio points so I don't se where you're coming from. Also you STILL failed to answer my question. Why say my case was a lurkerhunt despite evrything I've said throughout the game. Come on, humor me.
Percy wrote:since it's quite obvious he's not.
I have to say this made me lol. At least you did end up realizing it XD
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Percy wrote:(1) Having no conviction behind your SocioPath vote and (2) Being inconsistent in focusing your attention on SocioPath over other players.
False.
Percy wrote:Because it is what it is. I'm not going to explain my case to you a million times. It's not you I'm trying to convince, after all.
It takes what? A second of your time? what can you possibly lose from this? Just humor me.
Percy wrote:Also, what? You voted me because you said Enigma was claiming a cop guilty, and either Enigma is telling the truth or he's lying scum. Now you're saying you know that's not the case... then why are you voting me?
No, tis still the case.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Also @Zhero- Why don't you see Enigma as being legit?

right now me thinks its Percy/Zhero/Spyre scumteam and Socio SK
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Spyre wrote:Ohh I'll bite in this pure awesome: Why is Socio an SK and not scum?
I don't see how this matters but I see more of a correlation between you three than with any of you and Socio.

@Aurous: OH SHI- I comepletely agree.
Unvote
. I want to here what Enigma has to say. @Enigma- Do you know 100% who is scum or are you just pretty sure?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Mod: I will be V/LA from Friday afternoon (sometime after 3) to Tuesday afternoon (between 3 and 6)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zhero wrote:Vague wording, inconsistent stances, mostly. Why am I scum?
I agree with more of less what some people have been saying about you throughout the game. I can also see you being connected with spyre/Percy (Assuming they're scum). Percy's going to have fun with this one :P
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Percy wrote:and his vote on me
I KNEW HE WASNT READING MY POSTS! I beleive I clearly unvoted until Enigma explained his results. Also way to not answer my question (again).
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

wait nevermind, it was referring to Enigma, not me XD. Still want that question answered tho.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Percy wrote:This I've currently got laid at Doombunny's feet. I already thought Hinduragi's mention in the first post gave him a few townpoints, but adding in AV and myself make me think this post is legit. The "I'm not going to bother disguising" fits with the complaints message, and the "I already started a case on SocioPath" sounds a lot like Doombunny.
Wait wait wait. Town gets a non encoded message that frames Zhero and that's fine but when one frames me that makes me scum? Teh whats? Even when you got an encoded message that more or less confirms they were dropping faked messages? I'm agreeing with Socio here, scum probably created a 'lolframe' for every person or at least the more scummy ones.
Percy wrote:You did vote me, or have you forgotten that already?
Yes i have but I did unvote and if that portion was directed to me it souned like the vote was still on you.
Percy wrote:And no, I'm not going to answer your fucking question. I've explained my case, and you're quibbling over words.
So you're not doing it because you think its pointless? At this point I don't even think you have an answer. Also, you have no reason to not answer unless for whatever reason it harms the town.

Now for the messages. Also, I know only the basics about cyphers so i can't be of any help when it comes to the weird stuff.
Messge 1 wrote:thisishinduragitestingthezzzzencryptedmessagezpleaserespondifyou anreadthisz
I'm goingt o say this is a null tell unless we can get more information about this. I doubt scum would put there own names in their posts even when coded, and especially one that has the coding info in it. The hindu part could be to throw off the interceptor if they got this information.

@Enigma- Why say Percy was scum because you found out he had a passive ability? There's more than just the sub... It would also have been a really good thing to mention when you said you had info on Percy too...

Anyway, the messages seem to be in Enigma style and I'm beginning to look at him more closely.
Vote: Enigma

Bais for now. See you all in 4 days :D

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”