Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Ythan will from now on be known as Tybalt.
Kmd4390 wrote:I almost want to sig something from animorph in this game, but I'm not sure what.

vote xite x2
And why the vote, good sir?
Jahudo wrote: Hey xite, can you re-summarize your SSBF case points? Or do you have a post for that already?

1) On the subject of his EGL suspicion, it seems normal he wouldn't vote since he had been focused on finding scum from his Shattered Viewpoint wagon list.

2) And he did not insist scum were in the last 5, he merely suggested it. Where do you see it the other way?

3) I don't recall him pushing that much. I can find one post and then another where he acknowledges a vig can take care of millar being a better plan. It seems that was what caused him to back down. Anyway I still don't see how scum would take this unnecessary risk of arguing for a anti-town strategy.
1) Again, it was the way he did it, I'll describe this to you more when I go back and do a (almost) full ISO (I'm going to quote my last ISO on him first, though)

2) Insist might be a strong word, but he "suggested" it more than a couple times, and argued it a good bit.

3) I remember having a good long "talk" with him about lynching millar at that point, but eh, I could just be thinking it was longer than it was.

Anyways, I'll make a big case on him later, but I have like 3 other cases to do in other games first, so it could be as late as sunday night.
Charlie wrote: Xite91, you said Nacho is town. How sure are you of this?
Just a little meta trick :P
I'm not %150 percent positive, but I am about %95.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by Ythan »

The more mod warnings I get the less I feel Doc Savage is the most appropriate avatar. Then it struck me, this is perfect.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Ythan wrote:The more mod warnings I get the less I feel Doc Savage is the most appropriate avatar. Then it struck me, this is perfect.
Every time I see your avi, I think "then you, or I, or both shall go with him!"
^ Probably one of the most epic lines in that play, and of course the movie
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by Ythan »

I used to think of the movie as a guilty pleasure but after seeing the I bite my thumb scene today for the first time in ages it is hee larious.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Ythan wrote:I used to think of the movie as a guilty pleasure but after seeing the I bite my thumb scene today for the first time in ages it is hee larious.
There's a lot of things like that in that movie. Anything Marcutio says, for example. But I just realized we're still playing a game right now, so uh... who's scum? lol
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I don't like your inability to take a solid stance. Its just not you. We even talked about this after firefly mafia. You decide what your opinion is, latch on, and refuse to believe anything else is right.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Xite91 »

Kmd4390 wrote:I don't like your inability to take a solid stance. Its just not you. We even talked about this after firefly mafia. You decide what your opinion is, latch on, and refuse to believe anything else is right.
First, I have changed a lot about my playstyle since I started playing IRL, so you really can't meta me for what happened about a year ago.
Second, if you
really
are hellbent on using that as my meta, I'm pretty sure I have taken a stance. I have been pushing for SSBF for at least two days (have to go back and check exactly how long). Also, I have my other opinions on who's scum, and have pointed them out, I'm just too goddamn lazy to make cases on each one. And I refuse to believe he's town, so uh... yeah, it's still me, just a much more toned down version of me :P
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Amished wrote: @Nacho: Are the points against SSBF not valid anymore because they happened so long ago?
If we didn't bite when the points were fresh, then that means you might need to try harder and bring some new ones up if you actually want SSBF to be lynched.
Amished wrote: Has he done *anything* pro-town?
Yeah.

For one, he actually gives reasons instead of mindlessly bandwagoning like most people. He's put a good amount of effort into this game, and has consistantly been active (a feat I unfortunately cannot accomplish in 90% of my games...). I could quote specific posts, but this question is a lazy+stupid one and isn't worth that much time and effort.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Xite wrote:First, I said I'm "more inclined to believe ythan's town atm" not that he's confirmed town. But considering the way richard flipped, I at least know he's not lying, he was the one that nk'd millar. I'm going to leave him be for now and if he becomes scummier in my eyes I'll go after him, but my case around him fell mostly apart when richard flipped VT
I was referring to how you called Richard confirmed town.
Xite wrote: Second, I gave my reasons for richard like 87986876587687568 times, so I'm not going to again. Read the thread
If you want me to take your vote off you, then please don't play this game again. I've already read the thread, and I don't feel like reading it again to find something that might not even be there.
Xite wrote: Third, yes it's partly based on the case 20 pages back, but it's also based on the points myself and others have been making on him ever since. Honestly, I can't be bothered to make a case every page, and with the way I post, I'm sure the rest of the players here would also like me to refrain from doing so.
See response to Amished.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Xite wrote:First, I said I'm "more inclined to believe ythan's town atm" not that he's confirmed town. But considering the way richard flipped, I at least know he's not lying, he was the one that nk'd millar. I'm going to leave him be for now and if he becomes scummier in my eyes I'll go after him, but my case around him fell mostly apart when richard flipped VT
I was referring to how you called Richard confirmed town.
Xite wrote: Second, I gave my reasons for richard like 87986876587687568 times, so I'm not going to again. Read the thread
If you want me to take your vote off you, then please don't play this game again. I've already read the thread, and I don't feel like reading it again to find something that might not even be there.
Xite wrote: Third, yes it's partly based on the case 20 pages back, but it's also based on the points myself and others have been making on him ever since. Honestly, I can't be bothered to make a case every page, and with the way I post, I'm sure the rest of the players here would also like me to refrain from doing so.
See response to Amished.
1) Ya know what, I'm going to quote that post you linked to make sure EVERYONE sees it.
Xite91 wrote:
Unvote

Just realized something.
Yesterday him and Ythan were speaking cryptically all day yesterday.
If you paid attention, you would notice that Ythan did claim to have a one shot kill.
Multiple people did tell Richard to kill Millar.
Ythan did hint that he was going to kill Millar.
This would have confirmed at least richard as town.

Okay that's the recap.
But hey, scum can be pretty crafty.
For instance, they killed twomz last night, proving that he was an inventor.
Therefore proving Ythan's one-shot.
Next, if they block Richard, they get rid of Ythan's one shot, kill a townie, and line up a lynch for the next day.
I'm going to believe Richard's claim for now.
That being said,
Vote:SSBF
bolded is what I think you're referring to, if not, show me where, if so, nice misrep.

2) Wow, really? Read that post you linked. PLEASE read the post you linked. The reasons are in there.

3) Obviously some people bit, not to mention it has been proven that a good amount of people haven't been reading, so yeah. The points are just as valid, and I will be restating them when I do the case (working on it right now, but I have like 5 cases to make in the next 2 days, so don't count on it until tomorrow sometime)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Battousai wrote:Also, to the people voting ani... is he being opportunistic or is he just acting noobish? Would scum-ani try and get an opportunistic lynch on me instead of someone else (ie SSBF who was the second leading wagon at the end of yesterday)?
I would not say he is acting opportunistic in terms of voting you. He used an obviously joking statement for you as
the
reason for voting you is extremely weak. animorpherv1 has provided absolutely no other legitimate explanation of you being scummy.
esuriospiritus wrote:You're refuting the semantics of one sentence rather than the post in general? What do you think about the rest of what I posted?
The reason why I only refuted that sentence was because I thought the rest of the post was actually good and towny-like. I don't see the need to attack everything if I'm just defending myself.
esuriospiritius wrote:As for how it's scummy: You supported a townie wagon (null on its own without context), but more importantly you spent a lot of time and energy supporting it relative to some. Now that I think about it in this light, it's probably more of a point against you if Plum flips scum -- scum!SSBF would have more of a motivation to push an SV lynch than town!SSBF would. Hmm.
First off, I supported the Shattered Viewpoint wagon Day 1 because I thought Shattered Viewpoint was the most likely scum during Day 1. Secondly, I don't see how spending a lot of time and energy supporting a wagon that was relative to some is necessarily more likely to come from a scum. If you think a person has a high probability of being scum, you should be commited to spending a lot of time to getting that person lynched. Thirdly, as you claim that Plum flipping scum would be more of a point against me, I'd like to see the connection between me and Plum that would indicate that we could both be scum if one of us flip scum.
Charlie wrote:Based on this, I can sheep his suspicion on SSBF, esuriospiritus and
Battousai.
I bet 1 dinner that there is at least one mafioso in these three jokers.
MichelSableheart didn't really actively push for Battousai's lynch like he did with mine and esuriospiritus/Magua. I don't think you're going to get much out of his case on Battousai just based on reading him.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Xite, its more a personality thing than specifically a mafia playstyle. And its not your opinion of smash bras that I'm concerned with. Its richard and now ythan.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

1) If you aren't confirming Richard as town in that post, then I have no idea what you're trying to say there.

2) How does Ythan having the one-shot confirm Richard as town? I'm pretty sure no one was disputing Ythan receiving the one-shot; we were trying to figure out whether Richard was telling the truth or not...

3) Obviously not enough people bit, which is the point.

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Kmd4390 wrote:Xite, its more a personality thing than specifically a mafia playstyle. And its not your opinion of smash bras that I'm concerned with. Its richard and now ythan.
Guess what?
Kmd4390 in Firefly mafia wrote: I also meant to do this the other day but I should mention something about Xite.
Her game probably looks scummy because she is trying to force cases that most likely aren't there and doesn't back off of them until she finds another. (see her case on fated and the switch over to caenus)
I know Xite pretty well in life and I have to say this playstyle looks more like what I would expect her to do knowing her personality than it does anything scummy.
Any point she makes in life outside of mafia, she does the same thing.
Keep arguing until you know you are wrong and even then, keep it going a while.
I swear to god I remember disputing this somewhere, but reading that black and grey screen is making my eyes hurt. Anyways, what I (thought I) said was that I let things go if I get proven wrong, but I'M the one that has to be proven wrong in order for that to happen. And again, that was quite a while ago, and people change ;)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:1) If you aren't confirming Richard as town in that post, then I have no idea what you're trying to say there.

2) How does Ythan having the one-shot confirm Richard as town? I'm pretty sure no one was disputing Ythan receiving the one-shot; we were trying to figure out whether Richard was telling the truth or not...

3) Obviously not enough people bit, which is the point.
1) Uhm.... I was saying that if certain events had happened, richard would be confirmed town, and scum couldn't let that happen. There was also a bunch else there other than that line. You would do well to read it. Also, that was only one of the many times I clarified that idea IIRC, so uh yeah, try reading the rest of the thread?
2) It doesn't, in certain cases, though, it confirms that richard is not lying, which was most of my reasoning for wanting to lynch him.
3) Uh... so? Probably because, as I said, we've proven that a lot of players haven't been reading the thread, IIRC, therefore, that could be a big reason why not "enough" people bit.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Going to be semi-V/LA over the next week, as I have a group presentation to work on. posting this across all games.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:20 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Keeping my vote on xite for now.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

1) But if there was only a Twomz kill, then Richard still wouldn't have been confirmed because scum could've just blocked Ythan. And the rest of the lines were explaining how Ythan's one-shot being proved made Richard more town, which I STILL don't understand.

2) In certain cases? In what certain cases...?

3) And if people aren't reading the thread, then they're not going to read some huge case that's 20 pages back.

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Ythan »

Ho hum.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Xite91 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:1) But if there was only a Twomz kill, then Richard still wouldn't have been confirmed because scum could've just blocked Ythan. And the rest of the lines were explaining how Ythan's one-shot being proved made Richard more town, which I STILL don't understand.

2) In certain cases? In what certain cases...?

3) And if people aren't reading the thread, then they're not going to read some huge case that's 20 pages back.
1) Wow... I'm done explaining this. Read me in ISO and stop trying to twist things and maybe you'll see.
2) Read 1
3) That was the point, it probably didn't get a lot of attention on SSBF because no one read it. And I have some time now, so I'm going back and making a case for those that can't see his scumminess.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Xite91 »

This was my previous case on him

Now, I'm doing a full painful ISO on him, so I might restate a lot of what I said in that post, with more to come.

0) Okay, so I just want to point out that SSBF has seen how millar plays. This is actually important considering millar's meta
2) Asks me my policy for a joke vote, not really scummy
3) until you see this post. Diacra responded to him and told him one thing that could be going on, and he rebuttals with something that could very well look like an attack (but not enough of one just yet. Fence-sitting ;) )
4) Okay, at least the fence-sitting has stopped, but I'm not really liking this post. Call it gut though /shrug
5&6) More attacks without attacking, this time on Richard
8) Looking for townie points?
9) Even MORE attacks without attacking.
10) Well at least you finally put an FoS on him. Also, where did your attack on dia go? I mean, she's getting votes now, wouldn't you pay a little bit of attention to her?
11)
I would be up for a policy lynch on millar13. I personally don't like his behavior and his rule-breaking and if he were to continue being disrespectful to the game and the mod doesn't replace him, the next best solution is to lynch him.
Waitwaitwait... didn't he say that he'd seen millar play before?
About youre @Dia1- Didn't she post a town list?
Who replaced Reverse again? I'm willing to bet that if SSBF flipped scum, he's scum too (since the rest of those flipped town)
12) "How so? It's not even inside this game, therefore it is irrelavent."
it was not irrelevant... it had every bit to do with that game.
"But you did ask him a question. That means you're wanting RichardGHP to give him his scum reads AKA, explanations, no matter how minimal that may be"
That's not exactly true. Nice misrep
Diacria wrote:
"Unvote, Vote Supersmash
Picking and choosing targets."
SSBF wrote:
"Wow, at long last, you finally give an explanation for voting someone and you basically OMGUS'd me."

Actually, I'm sad I missed this. Dia had it even before I did. Remember the throwing spaghetti thing I was talking about?
13) One-game meta is not an acceptable meta. Ever.
"f you were talking about that last post, you should have noticed that I made a response to EGL at the end of that paragraph."
You were still tunneling, but at least responding to points against you.
"I did not ask millar to claim, I just said that he can claim if he wanted, just that I suggested he should wait until mylo/lylo or if he got put at L-1 and was asked to claim."
This was exactly what I knew you were going to do, because you covered all of your bases when you told him to claim.

Actually I'm really bored of remaking a case I already made, so I'll start the rest of it at where the last one left off.

42) "Please explain why this is rolefishing. I never asked millar13 to claim at all, I just said that he could claim if he wanted to, just that I'd recommend doing it at L-1/massclaim at Mylo/Lylo.
There was no scummy agenda for that quote.
"
And we're just supposed to believe you? Yah, ok
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I'm actually seeing a decent case on raider8169 being formed. A few posts from his hasn't been very good and Rhinox's case against raider8169 is nice as well. I like the bandwagon on both raider8169 and Shattered Viewpoint. I'm still suspicious of Diacria, but his play is improving. Unvote

Shattered Viewpoint and raider8169 are scummy, but raider8169 is scummier. Vote: raider8169
Whaaaaa?
Back in Day 1, I really didn't have much of solid reads, aside from my scum read on Diacria. When Diacria started to become more pro-town, I unvoted because I see no purpose of voting someone that is not your top suspect and I thought there were better suspects them him. That's when my read started to solidfy, as I did eventually vote Shattered Viewpoint, who was one of my first solid scum read.
QFS

Seriously, the reason I went "Whaaaaa?" was because of the obvfence-sitting in that post. And I'm surprised no one else caught it.

"I had a stronger read on Shattered Viewpoint then CSL at the time. I didn't have much to base off of CSL but I felt there was a lot more meat to the Shattered Viewpoint's bandwagon."
This is not reasoning for jumping on a wagon. What do you mean "meat to the [wagon]?"

"This is coming from someone that suspect CSL, RichardGHP, and millar13. Out of the four suspects I've mentioned in ISO: 24, only millar13 is really an easy target, which is why I dropped the case on him. The other three have quality cases put against them that makes them worthy of being lynched. I haven't simply sheeped off other people's case either. I have made my own effort toward trying to get my top five suspects {Charlie, CSL, RichardGHP, animorpherv1, and Chronopie in order from most suspected to least suspected} lynched."
Hoping people can see the scumminess in this post.
43) Is this an attack, or is it just throwing more suspicion around to see if it sticks?
44) "Rage quits are scummy, I will admit that. However, that doesn't always mean I'm going to switch my vote in that instance. I will need to see if RichardGHP comes back and becomes even scummier/successor is scummier before throwing down a vote."
Weren't you convinced he was scum before? What changed? Other than other people's reactions to him, i mean.
"I didn't say he shouldn't role claim, just said it wasn't a good idea. I also did not ask him to claim at all, I just said if he wanted to claim, he could. I would never ask a person to claim where he was at."
Just proving my point further and further
45) I agree with this and don't too. Town do sometimes do it for the same reason, save the slot. The way he did it, though, and when he did it was scummy, I'll agree.
46) But it's a lot harder to complete that goal when you're dead. Open your mind son.
48) Here's how we'll set up the mislynch for tomorrow.
49) And back to the fence-sitting!
50) "Let's say that he attempts to attack his top suspect (In his case, Chronopie)."
Where the hell did chronopie come from?
51) Kind of see a SSBF/Charlie connection, but not too sure yet.
"Things I did where you called my posts nothingness until my FoS on Shattered Viewpoint:

- Got on Shattered Viewpoint for not answering Kmd4390's question.
- Argued with RichardGHP about posting restrictions.
- Briefly talked about Shattered Viewpoint's meta."

But while you did all of these, you added a great ton of fluff to coat it with ;)
55) "*facepalm*
You do realize that if he's telling the truth about his claim that we lose a Day, right? Me suggesting that millar13 should be policy lynched at the beginning of the Day was a terrible idea and I no longer think it's a good idea. Lynching him puts the town at a risk of losing a Day, something that is unaffordable to lose. This is also directed at CSL."
Wait... weren't you pushing the same person's lynch? And now you're (I think) attacking someone for the same idea? hmmm....
57) This post alone should make you think he's scum. Read it a couple times.
62) It was what was written on the brick. Pretty much you pointed out things I had been telling you (and you had been saying nonono to). Then you go back and restate all of that stuff I had already said and vote him. It was like writing on a brick to inform people it was a brick.
Oh look, another case I made on him!
and his rebuttal if you're interested.
66) IT'S A TARP!
67) Another case on an already really suspected player. Wheeeeeeee Image
68) Youre @ me - no, just every time you attack someone without ACTUALLY attacking so that you can make sure that if they flip town you can say "well I never attacked them"
70) But it happens all the time. This is also not the first time you've said "town would not have a reason to do this" or something to the like. For some reason this is scummy to me.
74) Whohooo more 1-game metaing!
76) How in god's good name did you get 3 votes?

Really too tired to finish this case, since I have a great many more to do in other games. I might later, but don't count on it.
Anyway, the point of the whole case is that I want everyone to vote SSBF
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Plum »

I'm still struggling lots and lots with this game. But. Let's look and see who fell where when Ythan countered Richard. Scum knew both were Town, and knew that neither of them had gotten blocked (probably - it's a distant possibility that they blocked Richard, but everything, especially the lack of Twomz block, points against it).
Battousai wrote:Why should we believe you over Richard? Tell us why you targetted millar. I'm more hesitant in believing you because you didn't have a vote out last night before deadline hit. I would think that if you thought millar scummy, you would have at least put a vote on him or at least on EGL (making millar a number 2 suspect of sorts).

Vote: Ythan
This one's weird in that it defends Richard and puts the blame on Ythan, when most came out the other way. I'm more interested in those who suggested both were Town and that context, but this
is
a response that looks somewhat off. Actually, unvoting soon after that, once others had started voting/suspecting Richard over Ythan, is more damning BUT he apparently was still rereading, which dilutes the strength of the tell.

@Rhinox
, why no real response to Ythan's counterclaim of Richard? Especially given that you said you were interested in hearing if there was one?
Kmd4390 wrote:I don't understand why TownYthan would possibly one-shot kill millar when claimed CPR doc Richard was being pushed to "protect" millar. It makes no sense.

Also, Richard is so obvtown and I predict 2-3 scum on his wagon right now.
All right, we got a bite here, don't we? So nu, Kmd, who would you peg as the three likeliest scum on the Richard wagon at that time and why was he so obvTown again? Oh gosh. You pulled the stupid daykill trick in this game, too? *Headdesk* why I -
Battousai wrote:Also, for all those who said Richard doesn't have a problem lieing. The game you are quoting where he lied was when he was TOWN. "Oh, he lied as town, he can't be trusted to tell the truth as scum!" Right now, I'd almost be willing to daykill someone just to end the day without all you being able to affect the end result.
OH HEAVENS IF ONLY WE'D REALIZED.
Amished wrote:I've been trying to figure out what the hell is going on. I still don't see more motivation for scum to roleblock either of you over twomz (if we can believe Ani) since an unknown (or even another 1-shot vig) ability would be much more dangerous to them than a kill of somebody that's not mafia. I believe you more than Richard, though I don't fully understand your reasons for going after millar when Richard was ostensibly going to last night. Overall; the roleblock one of them theory seems overly complicated and should be dismissed. SSBF is still scum; and I'm somewhat sure that Richard is at L-2 and I don't want to put him in hammer position before I can really think through all of the possible scenarios. As you probably know, I'm in another game that's requiring more speculation than this game.
Hmmm? In retrospect, seems like you'd gone through the probabilities of the various scenarios right there - but I can also sympathize with SSBF-hate - so . . .
Charlie wrote:That's it! I have to say this because I cannot take it anymore:

MichelSableheart is acting too much like town; he is practically bleeding town posts. I've seen something similar to this before in a long completed newbie game. At that time, it was Nachomamma8 who was making these posts (he was IC too) and practically everyone agreed that he was town. He didn't make it past N1. So...

Anybody who votes for MichelSableheart henceforth gets a free FoS from me.
HAVE I MENTIONED RECENTLY HOW DAMN MUCH I WANT TO LYNCH YOU?
Jahudo wrote:-How SSBF's scum meta is to overexplain his votes, or how he's doing that in this game. With a limited memory of some past games and what I've seen here, I don't know how he's overexplaining to justify a lack of honesty, or however this tell would help scum.
Hey, remember that Bastard Mod game you ran a few weeks ago with SSBF in, where he was the only scum who got much playing done? I found the stuff I noted in my early reread reminiscent of that (and in fact was the tell I originally caught him out on in that game). I've known myself as scum to overexplain my votes and thought processes, to justify them and to avoid being questioned/suspected on them (this obviously can be a subconscious process, but). Actually your defense of SSBF thar has a lot of 'well he did this, but scum could easily have some something else/yes this could be a result of him being scum but who knows, it could've been the result of something else). Fact is, there's an obvious scum benefit to a Beloved Princess lynch if you can get it. Fact is, there's an obvious scum benefit to a player suspecting a scumbag getting Nightkilled. It's not conclusive, but your what-if-type arguments are . .. like a seive. I mislike it.

Ani is being an idiot but I'm not inclined to think it's scumhood that's making him play the fool; it's null. Unfortunately.

SCUM

Richard
SSBF
Kmd?

VOTE: Richard

This has gone on way too long. He's obviously on a complete VI, given some of his posts, but the rest have been so blatantly full of bull I can't take it any longer. For bonus points, he flip-flops on SSBF - calls him pretty Town one page and the next page calls the guy likely scum. OR I could swing on the SSBF wagon BUT I want to hear from Charlie AND THEN chop off his head AFTER WHICH we can place it on a silver platter HAVING MADE IT into a pie SO THAT scum can eat it ALA Tamora FROM THE PLAY Titus Andronicus.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Rhinox »

Hey Plum, how sure are you Richard is scum?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Rhinox »

Also, I have to get caught up, but I just popped in after a long day before heading to bed and couldn't help but respond to plums post.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”