StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare IIIS: The Dungeon (Game over)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ho regolarmente inviato i miei pensieri su tutto ciò, ma nessuno mi ascolta perché il mio PR è troppo gravoso per loro. Quindi questo è il mio modo di far sapere che esisto, e tentare di costringerli a leggere i miei post cazzo
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:28 am

Post by manho »

i'm having 3 mid-terms and 1 presentation next week, so i may not be reading the thread soon.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:35 am

Post by Parama »

Hmm, manho apparently has the same PR that MafiaSSK had last game (must violate Rule 6 in every post).

List of known post restrictions:
manho - Rule 6
Baby Spice - Grey
chesskid - Italian
Twomz - random one-liner at the start of each post (confirm? it's quite obvious you're post restricted but I can't tell exactly how)

don't think there's anymore but I could be wrong
no more post restriction discussion beyond this post unless you're:
A. Twomz response
B. I missed a PR and someone tells me this
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Twomz »

Gir, reporting for duty sir!

No comment...
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:19 am

Post by The Stove »

Baby Spice wrote:The Stove. [1]"one of the worst votes I've seen on MS" The worst, and most scum, reason for voting someone. [2]That's the entire reason btw, no explanation or anything. [3]Nothing much after that for a while except some attempt to poo poo my responses. "Orly."
1. I said it because it's true. I've completed 30+ games and that was one of the worst I've seen (congrats). BTW, in case it (somehow) wasn't clear, it's one of the worst because it was just so blatantly, obviously scummy.

2. And yes, no explanation or anything. A. Because I want you to continue being blatantly scummy until the rest of the town clues in and B. Because explanations are not always required.

3. The fail is strong with this one. I'm afraid it's hard for me to "poo-poo" (lol) your responses when you aren't giving any.
Let's, once again, list the questions you've refused to answer:

The Stove wrote:Okay. How exactly did you determine this then?

Super Bonus Round Question: If we're both scum, why aren't you voting one of us?
Baby Spice wrote:quote from The Stove. "Tasky and Baby Spice are scummy". (8 posts before N C was vigged you must note) Hmm, this is an echo of Antihero's question to NC, you know our only flipped scum. Why would we have two people actively suypporting/seeking the opinion of our only scum flip.
Erm. That wasn't a question. That was a statement of a read. You're claiming there's something scummy about giving reads?
Baby Spice wrote:It's become quite clear to me that N C, Antihero, Parama, and The Stove are all working from the same plan, supporting each other, and that there can only be one reason for that.
Gold. Re: Nero Cain, how does this quote fit into your weird little worldview?
The Stove wrote:Espeonage - holding an RVS vote
Antihero - okay
Baby Spice - one of the worst votes I've seen on MS
Nero Cain - hypocrisy, thy name is Nero Cain

sakshijain - ahahahah

sakshijain needs to eat a bullet, any vigs in attendence plz fix this problem TIA.
VOTE: Baby Spice

A Nero Cain is ok too.
Re: Parama, if I'm "supporting" him why am I on his ass, in public, about not scumhunting? i.e.
The Stove wrote:If you want to pretend to be Ellibereth that's fine I guess, but even Ellibereth scumhunts now and then. Try it.
Re: Antihero - Yes, I will fully admit here that I support Antihero's efforts to scumhunt and promote a town agenda. What now?
Baby Spice wrote:Now I might just go so what normally, but these 14 or so posts are exactly what Parama, The Stove, and N C are accusing me of, so I have to wonder why target me and not Espeonage. Especially Parama and The Stove.
The Stove made mention of Espeonage here:
The Stove wrote:
Espeonage wrote:Maybe someone can stick some more votes on LL.
Don't think I missed your little stunt.
Beyond that we have no comment at this time.

Mafuyu wrote:@Stove: The LLD wagon split, hence the unvote. The FoS was in response to 235's opener.
Explain this: "Syntax curiosity."
chesskid3 wrote:Ho regolarmente inviato i miei pensieri su tutto ciò, ma nessuno mi ascolta perché il mio PR è troppo gravoso per loro. Quindi questo è il mio modo di far sapere che esisto, e tentare di costringerli a leggere i miei post cazzo
FWIW I'm reading your stuff (Chrome makes translating incredibly easy). Also I disagree that Parama's being helpful. Also also posting random crap in Italian is funny and I endorse.
Tremble in fear. AGar and Zito are near.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Parama »

I'm scumhunting. Your definition of scumhunting is off.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Twomz »

I had to make room for the tuna.

I'd be fine with a Baby Spice or a BE lynch at this point, and I do want LLD to continue to post... she kinda feel off the grid after her wagon died down (although the game is moving rather fast and it might not be her fault).
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:36 am

Post by Parama »

Yeah I agree Twomz, LLD has all but disappeared recently :/

Updating PR list:
manho - Rule 6
Baby Spice - Grey
chesskid - Italian
Twomz - Gir

Haven't missed any other ones unless bhavitwhatever has a PR but hasn't posted yet.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Antihero »

The Stove wrote:
The Stove wrote:Espeonage - holding an RVS vote
Antihero - okay
Baby Spice - one of the worst votes I've seen on MS
Nero Cain - hypocrisy, thy name is Nero Cain

sakshijain - ahahahah

sakshijain needs to eat a bullet, any vigs in attendence plz fix this problem TIA.
VOTE: Baby Spice

A Nero Cain is ok too.
:? Oh, when you said that I thought you were saying you thought NC's
vote
was "ok." Thus my response (which baby spice left out):
Antihero wrote:@Stove: I disagree with your assessment of NC's vote, but I'll wait for his response.
Espy wrote:They are something for later should you actually start acting scummy.
:?
Unless we enter some alternate universe, those points will
never
become legit.

@chesskid: I read your posts. You don't have to spam.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:41 am

Post by The Stove »

chesskid3 wrote:
The Stove wrote:
chesskid3 post Google Translate wrote: And I yelled to the cabbie "Yo, man you smell afterward"
I lol'd. But what was the point of that post?
Per ricordare a tutti che io sono ancora qui, un triste, solitario italiano
To remind everyone that I'm still here, a sad, lonely Italian
Most mafiates are italian, no? SCUM!!!

I endorse Papa Zito's stance on random italian posts.

Conferring with Papa Zito.
Tremble in fear. AGar and Zito are near.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Baby Spice wrote:
Espeonage #242 wrote: VOTE: Blooderection
Espeonage #279 wrote:UNVOTE: mah vote
VOTE: Blooderection
No votes or unvotes between those two posts, so why?
Damn. I wish I'd noticed this.

Scum often forget (whether legitimately or not) where there vote is. I need to take some time and re-read Espe in iso and see what's there (or, you know, NOT there).
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Baby Spice wrote:
Twomz wrote: @ Babyspice: You seem to be attacking the people who are attacking you for no real reason, <snip>

Actually, I am doing that because they are attacking me for no real reason..

Parama's first 11 posts. I'm aparently scum for 'opertunistic bandwagoning' Anything else from him is pretty much a response to me calling him scum.
Exactly. Opportunistic bandwagoning is scummy. It shows that you just want someone lynched, which of course scum do. Is it a crime to respond to accusations?

The Stove. "one of the worst votes I've seen on MS" The worst, and most scum, reason for voting someone. That's the entire reason btw, no explanation or anything. Nothing much after that for a while except some attempt to poo poo my responses. "Orly."
It should have been obvious, you just voted a big wagon without even a RVS reason. How is this scummy exactly?

Oh, as for Antihero. "@NC: Could you please specifically point out the chesskid hypocrisy? Also, what do you think about Baby Spice and Tasky's first posts?"
N C, known scum, specifically quotes Anti-hero, who then directs a specific question at NC, who then answers it back, again with Antihero quoted. That is enough linkage in N C's two posts to make me seriously look at Antihero. His responses/interactions/budying to Parama, who you must note is pointedly not voting me, is enough to reinforce that back linkage. (25% of Anti's posts reference Parama in some way, from a RVS type vote for him to calling him obv town in a wagon analysis.)
Um… what? You think antihero's scum because NC quoted him, he asked NC a question, NC answered and quoted antihero when he answered? If someone is always scum when a scum quotes them, or asked a question of the scum, who then answers, it wouldn't be informed minority versus uninformed majority. It would be informed majority versus uninformed minority.

N C scum would make me suspect Antihero as scum. Parama scum would make me suspect Antihero as scum. hence, Antihero is scum.
Just because you think someone's scum because NC's scum(you still don't have good reasons for that), and if someone else is scum(hint: He's not dead, and not likely scum anyway), doesn't mean they are scum. Absolutes are scummy.

quote from The Stove. "Tasky and Baby Spice are scummy". (8 posts before N C was vigged you must note) Hmm, this is an echo of Antihero's question to NC, you know our only flipped scum. Why would we have two people actively suypporting/seeking the opinion of our only scum flip.
Where exactly were the stove or antihero supporting NC? And how is wanting the opinion of scum bad, especially since we didn't know he was scum yet?

It's become quite clear to me that N C, Antihero, Parama, and The Stove are all working from the same plan, supporting each other, and that there can only be one reason for that.

Scum, scum, scum, scum.
Where does it look like they're working together? Because it isn't quite clear to me.

Espeonage is also on my list, though with nowhere near the certainty as the other three.

First 13 or so posts, 3 blatant bandwagon votes for no reason at all including comments on each change of vote about the wagon running it's course, and what I suspect is absolutely no content. iso #11 "I will make a post with content when there is something new happening."

Now I might just go so what normally, but these 14 or so posts are exactly what Parama, The Stove, and N C are accusing me of, so I have to wonder why target me and not Espeonage. Especially Parama and The Stove.
This is a bit confusing, but you're a lot scummier than espeonage, though I do have doubts about him. Why specify stove and parama?
Black bolded mine. BS continues to prove her scumminess.

That last post by NS is bad. Really bad. It's already been said that when he first voted, he'd forgotten to unvote first so his vote wasn't counted.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:36 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Blooderection (5): Parama, Antihero, Framm 18, Twomz, Espeonage
Baby Spice (5): The Stove, Lady Lambdadelta, chesskid3, Blooderection, Me=Weird
chesskid3 (1): sakshijain
Espeonage (1): Tasky
Lady Lambdadelta (2): Reckamonic, Nobody Special
Nobody Special (1): smargaret
Parama (1): Baby Spice
Not voting (3): bhavitgoyal, manho, Mafuyu

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Tasky »

huh. I still have my vote on espeonage?

time to push a wagon

unvote
, VOTE: Blooderection.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Parama »

For future reference:
In an impossible scenario where BS is scum and BE isn't, Tasky is scum with BS.
I say impossible scenario because both BE and BS are scum, but we can only lynch one today :<
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Sorry guys. Been really busy. >.<

Let me read again, and provide more evidence for why I think Baby Spice should get lynched.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Weirdy, please don't insert into quotes like that, it's quickly becomes impossible to respond to or read if people respond the same way.

It's scummy to pick on one and not pick on the most blatant one.

Rubbish reasons are scummy. Reasonless is sometimes a useful tool to see what the response is, something I learned from a previous stint here, but rubbish reasons are not because they are an attempt to justify a reasonless vote. Seeking that justification is what makes it scummy.

When players seperately express remarkably similar reasons out of the blue it is usually because there is a communications link between them. Especially when there is so little to go on. Since one of those players has been revealed as a non-neighbour scum, then there is only one possibility for that communications link. The link is the specification by Antihero and The Stove reguarding myself and Tasky. (Which could be neighbourisation normally) Directing it to, and involving, N C is what drags the scummy in and rules out neighbours.

Actually weirdy, can I ask if you thought N C was scummy before he was flipped?

Parama, silver not gray, and can we get confirmation that manho's PR really is the must break rule 6, and not something related to it.

I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:44 am

My posts in blue again.
Baby Spice wrote:
Parama's first 11 posts. I'm aparently scum for 'opertunistic bandwagoning' Anything else from him is pretty much a response to me calling him scum.

It's what you were doing. You never provided a legit reason for your vote. It would be different if you had.

The Stove. "one of the worst votes I've seen on MS" The worst, and most scum, reason for voting someone. That's the entire reason btw, no explanation or anything. Nothing much after that for a while except some attempt to poo poo my responses. "Orly."
The vote was rather weak... not enough info to claim you are scum, but compiled with everything else... it's worth noting.

Oh, as for Antihero. "@NC: Could you please specifically point out the chesskid hypocrisy? Also, what do you think about Baby Spice and Tasky's first posts?"
N C, known scum, specifically quotes Anti-hero, who then directs a specific question at NC, who then answers it back, again with Antihero quoted. That is enough linkage in N C's two posts to make me seriously look at Antihero. His responses/interactions/budying to Parama, who you must note is pointedly not voting me, is enough to reinforce that back linkage. (25% of Anti's posts reference Parama in some way, from a RVS type vote for him to calling him obv town in a wagon analysis.)

Meaningless conjecture. The conclusion you are drawing here is that because Anti-hero was asked a question by a confirmed scum and happens to have similar point of view and someone else you have OMGUS'd, that makes him scum? I think not. Also, this is an example of you avoiding the OMGUS on Parama, and shifting your target elsewhere.

N C scum would make me suspect Antihero as scum. Parama scum would make me suspect Antihero as scum. hence, Antihero is scum.
See above. Stupid statement.

quote from The Stove. "Tasky and Baby Spice are scummy". (8 posts before N C was vigged you must note) Hmm, this is an echo of Antihero's question to NC, you know our only flipped scum. Why would we have two people actively suypporting/seeking the opinion of our only scum flip.

It's become quite clear to me that N C, Antihero, Parama, and The Stove are all working from the same plan, supporting each other, and that there can only be one reason for that.
If you can prove the connection, great. I see no proof yet. I still only see conjecture. Please provide more solid evidence than "they all target the same people as scum".

Scum, scum, scum, scum.

Espeonage is also on my list, though with nowhere near the certainty as the other three.
Shifting the target away from yourself, or attempting too... where's the evidence? Proof?

First 13 or so posts, 3 blatant bandwagon votes for no reason at all including comments on each change of vote about the wagon running it's course, and what I suspect is absolutely no content. iso #11 "I will make a post with content when there is something new happening."
I don't see this from Espenonage. I get a null read from him. His posts are dripping with content and evidence, but he has made some good points.

Now I might just go so what normally, but these 14 or so posts are exactly what Parama, The Stove, and N C are accusing me of, so I have to wonder why target me and not Espeonage. Especially Parama and The Stove.
POLICY LYNCH NOW PLEASE. I have a personal scum tell off anyone who asks "why me?" Why me is super scummy. Also, shifting the target from yourself and onto Espeonage. Majorly scummy.

[/color]

I endorse a Baby Spice lynch, over a BE one at this point in time.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Antihero »

Baby Spice wrote:When players seperately express remarkably similar reasons out of the blue it is usually because there is a communications link between them. Especially when there is so little to go on. Since one of those players has been revealed as a non-neighbour scum, then there is only one possibility for that communications link. The link is the specification by Antihero and The Stove reguarding myself and Tasky. (Which could be neighbourisation normally) Directing it to, and involving, N C is what drags the scummy in and rules out neighbours.
Remarkably similar ... reasons? For what?

You're continuing to leave out the fact that I wasn't calling you and Tasky scummy at the time, but asking NC why he selectively called out Twomz for only posting an RVS vote.

And even if I was calling you and Tasky scummy, how does that imply a link?

ADDITIONALLY, if you want to apply your own "scumtell", what about this?

baby spice post 80 wrote:Oh, if you didn't notice, yes I have a post restriction, but you can hardly notice it. Not.
At least it's not a language one.

Vote Chesskid3
sakshijain post 86 wrote:VOTE: chess
aah i just can't read his posts
so i vote him.
Out of the blue? Check
Remarkably similar reason? Check
Not very much to go on? According to you, Check

By your own logic, you and sakshijain are scum together.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Antihero, can we please lynch BS before BE? She's so much scummier than he is.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Twomz »

But won't it just explode? Just like this...KABLAM!

unvote, vote: Baby Spice
(L - 4)

Besides backwards/flawed voting logic (others have pointed it out, I don't even know what to say to it... providing reasons for votes is scummy? wtf), I agree that deflecting and the 'Oh woe is me' defense are two major scumtells (I was gonna say 'accurate' but scumtells are rarely accurate).
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Tasky »

Parama wrote:For future reference:
In an impossible scenario where BS is scum and BE isn't, Tasky is scum with BS.
I say impossible scenario because both BE and BS are scum, but we can only lynch one today :<
lol.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Antihero »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Antihero, can we please lynch BS before BE? She's so much scummier than he is.
hmmm...
Baby spice is using ultimate crap logic here, but I have a few qualms about this wagon.

First off, here's what NC had to say about Baby Spice:
NC wrote:RE Baby Spice: 79 sucks. 80 isn't much better. I saw no point in claiming the PR (not that I really believe it) and she gives no reason for voting Chess so its pretty scummy.
Why would NC pretend to think that Baby Spice was faking her post restriction? And the post restriction was fairly obvious, I don't know why he's pooh-poohing Baby Spice just saying what it is. I suspect he intended to possibly use this as a justification for a possible Baby Spice wagon.

I'm also not liking a couple people on the Baby Spice wagon. I think BE's vote in post 272 is motivated by self-preservation. Also, I think chesskid is quite scummy because he played the VI card for blooderection. I also have yet to hear why BE is a "probable mislynch" and why he selectively called me out for being on the blooderection wagon.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Antihero »

...that doesn't address... anything.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”