Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Zed »

Sorry guys, didn't realize it had been that long. Doing a reread in a little, I'll be posting some thoughts
hi. I am a girl. no more confusion necessary.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:40 am

Post by don_johnson »

jesse wrote:Actually that's incorrect. I vote to lynch. I don't do the whole RVS or any of that.
I rarely policy lynch but occasionally I will.
jesse wrote:If I had to pick one as being the scummiest I'd pick tanstalas.
jesse wrote:Vote: DJ

Because I have NO idea how we're going to make it through this game with players as ridiculous as you. I don't think you're the scummiest player but you're in my top three and considering there's four scum that's good enough for me.
And I think you'd be the most beneficial dead to the town
your reasons here are for basically not liking my playstyle. not really a whole lot of "you're scum because.." in our back and forth. you just didn't like my vote, all the while saying tans was "scummy". bolded is the part that can be read as a "policy" type reason to lynch.
jesse wrote:Scum play all different types of ways and like I said I don't think you're the highest likelihood of being scum but you're pretty darn close. That combined with the fact that you're probably the best lynch of the day cemented my vote for you.
again, no backing as to
why
i'm "the best lynch of the day". more emphasis on the likelihood that i am not actually scum as well.
jesse wrote:So Unvote, Vote: Lowell

For being hypocritical scum attempting to cruise through this game providing nothing to be incriminated on and just generally being an extremely unhelpful player.
Whether that's on purpose or not I'm more than happy with that being grounds of a lynch
again, the bolded sounds more like "policy" reasons to lynch someone. also, please note that this vote
also
carries the allusion to his suspect being town as opposed to scum. its not terribly odd, but for someone who claims to vote "scum" and onnly "rarely" policy lynch, it seems jessesheffield has voted for two players with mainly "policy" type reasoning, all the while avoiding placing a vote on his top suspect: tanstalas.

thoughts?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Sup?

Will read tonight.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Zed »

So, I reread. It isn't very complete because I don't have a lot of time tonight. But the basic thing I'm thinking is, I have no idea what to think about anyone. I'm finding it difficult to get a read on anyone, and maybe it is just because I replaced it (this is my first one, and the game feels very different to me). I do have time when I'm on the bus in the morning, usually, so I'll be reading again and looking at more detail if I get the chance.
hi. I am a girl. no more confusion necessary.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by Lowell »

JesseSheffield wrote:Lowell you're attacking mothrax for a hypocritical reason. Your conclusion that he's deliberating averting legitimate cases is exactly what you're doing. Because by no means is your case a legitimate case. Furthermore, you've had ten posts this entire game and have failed in almost every single one of them to do something legitimately helpful.

So
Unvote, Vote: Lowell

For being hypocritical scum attempting to cruise through this game providing nothing to be incriminated on and just generally being an extremely unhelpful player. Whether that's on purpose or not I'm more than happy with that being grounds of a lynch.
If me picking on moth is opportunistic, then clearly you picking on me is as well. We're at a meta-standoff, only at least I believe what I'm saying whereas you, for some reason, feel the need to defend moth's honor.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:43 am

Post by mothrax »

regardless of defense, I would agree with most of what she said. This time, I am not suspicious of you for lurking and non-contribution, I am suspicious of you for pushing a scummy case and not pointing out where I am doing these things.
Point out where I "equivocated."
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:21 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

Nice job of picking my words apart to reveal less than a half truth DJ.
don_johnson wrote:
jesse wrote:Actually that's incorrect. I vote to lynch. I don't do the whole RVS or any of that.
I rarely policy lynch but occasionally I will.
jesse wrote:Vote: DJ

Because I have NO idea how we're going to make it through this game with players as ridiculous as you. I don't think you're the scummiest player but you're in my top three and considering there's four scum that's good enough for me.
And I think you'd be the most beneficial dead to the town
your reasons here are for basically not liking my playstyle. not really a whole lot of "you're scum because.." in our back and forth. you just didn't like my vote, all the while saying tans was "scummy". bolded is the part that can be read as a "policy" type reason to lynch.
JesseSheffield wrote:tanstalas' attack on shotty was ABSOLUTELY ridiculous and totally backwards. The idea that Katsuki replaced because she's scum in this game and would leave her team at a disadvantage is just plain stupid. Probably the most opportunistic case/wagon I've ever seen.
My case on tanstalas had nothing to do with a policy lynch so I have no idea where you were going with that? And I had a LOT of reasoning behind why I wanted to lynch you. Nearly a half a page of my ISO posts are dedicated to me wanted to lynch you for X reason. Some of that reasoning did dabble in policy lynch reasoning and I have absolutely no qualms about that. I still think you're useless, I still think you're ridiculous, and I still think you'd be beneficial dead.
Lowell wrote:If me picking on moth is opportunistic, then clearly you picking on me is as well. We're at a meta-standoff, only at least I believe what I'm saying whereas you, for some reason, feel the need to defend moth's honor.
The difference between us Lowell is I've been actively participating and attempting to generate conversation every moment I can. You've done absolutely nothing. So my attack on you is not even comparable to your hypocritical attack on mothrax. This isn't a meta-standoff, and you don't believe what you're saying. Otherwise you would've taken active steps to make sure you don't fit the exact attack you're employing on someone else.
And who's going to stop me...
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:13 am

Post by don_johnson »

you missed the point of my post entirely. you say you rarely policy lynch. you vote for scum. yet instead of voting your top scum read(tans), you have voted both lowell and myself for what seem to be much closer to policy reasoning than anything else. so whatever...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:20 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

Oh my God. I can't even deal with you.
JesseSheffield wrote:Actually that's incorrect. I vote to lynch. I don't do the whole RVS or any of that. I rarely policy lynch but occasionally I will.
Read the game. You even quoted this. How are you misunderstanding. Let me restate just so you can understand this.
JesseSheffield wrote:I vote to lynch.
JesseSheffield wrote:I rarely policy lynch but occasionally I will.
Do you understand DJ?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:42 am

Post by don_johnson »

Loud and clear. Why haven't you voted your top suspect then? Why are you choosing two "policy" lynches over scum?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

I'm assuming by that you're asking why I'm not voting Zed. And the reasons why are because I find him much less scummy than tanstalas was, there hasn't been much activity that I can get an accurate read on Zed from, and other players have popped up clearer on my radar since the beginning of the day. I'm not basing my cases on you or Lowell on policy lynches. There are elements of a policy lynch in it but I believe the likelihood the two of you are scum are pretty high. So I'm quite confident in both my cases on both of you.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by don_johnson »

You're dodging the issue. What your cases are now is not the issue. You NEVER voted your "top" suspect.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

Have I ever stated my top suspect?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Yes. Please pay attention.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by don_johnson »

^^ see? right there, you chose tans as the "scummiest. but you didn't vote him. instead you waited and placed your vote on me, which at the time, was basically a "policy" type vote.

can someone other than jesse comment on my earlier post? i don't do these ground-breaking iso analysis' for nothing ya know...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

DJ you should know by now that there is a world of difference between identifying a player as acting the scummiest and your top scum suspect. Sometimes they're the same player, a lot of times they're not. tanstalas was a player who I believed acted very scummy near the end of D1, like I stated in the above quote. But that did NOT make him my top scum suspect. Get it straight DJ.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:23 am

Post by don_johnson »

i got it. you prefer policy lynching over lynching people you find scummy. completely contrary to what you said earlier in the game during your fluffy, theory discussion with robo on day 1.

unvote, vote: jesse

not sure whether you are chainsawing for CSL or moth, but your attacks on lowell and myself are baseless, reek of policy, and run contradictory to your own expressed opinions.

would love some more comments on this...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:35 am

Post by Lowell »

don_johnson wrote: not sure whether you are chainsawing for CSL or moth, but your attacks on lowell and myself are baseless, reek of policy, and run contradictory to your own expressed opinions.
Oh good, I'm being paired with don. That always goes well.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:51 am

Post by don_johnson »

yeah. people always joke about it, but noone pays attention when i post actual thought out posts. so whatever. sheffield is full of shit(no offense). and noone seems to care, even when i point it out. whats the point of putting effort into the game when... hm. i think i need an alt. this reputation seems to kill my game.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:36 am

Post by mothrax »

Honestly I don't see it. Don, you are focusing on one part of his posts and not the whole thing. Yes, he said there are policy aspects to his vote but that doesn't comprise the entire case. His case on Lowell mimics my sentiments actually.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:09 am

Post by don_johnson »

okay. i think jesse is the scummiest.

unvote, vote mothrax
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:30 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

DJ you're so full of shit that wherever you exist in this world I can smell it from Chicago, Illinois. No offense.
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:42 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

Looking back that was kind of uncalled for. But I think it's plain for every player to see that my above statement is a little bit accurate.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:34 am

Post by don_johnson »

no. you said X is scummiest, then you voted Y. if i'm full of shit, then you're full of shit. thats how logic works. you can't just make things up...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:47 am

Post by mallowgeno »

don_johnson wrote:yeah. people always joke about it, but noone pays attention when i post actual thought out posts. so whatever. sheffield is full of shit(no offense). and noone seems to care, even when i point it out. whats the point of putting effort into the game when... hm. i think i need an alt. this reputation seems to kill my game.
Maybe if you didn't joke around so much people would see it. I don't see it either Moth. This is why I shall...

unvote

for now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”