StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare IIIS: The Dungeon (Game over)

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Me=Weird »

"I wouldn't be putting any effort into this game if I was the SK, just sayin'"
WIFOMproducts®
Today and tomorrow, I'm going to work on some wagon analysis. Might have it up today, might not.
For now, can someone restate why BE is scum?
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
BrookylnConstruction
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:07 am

Post by BrookylnConstruction »

Me=Weird wrote: For now, can someone restate why BE is scum?
THEY CAN'T BECAUSE THE CASE ON ME IS HORSE SHIT!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:17 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Patience, young grasshoppers. Yesterday was not a good day for this cat.

VOTE COUNT

Blooderection (6): Parama, The Stove, Lady Lambdadelta, Antihero, smargaret, Espeonage
chesskid3 (1): xvart
Tasky (1): Blooderection
xvart (1): Twomz
Not voting (7): Framm 18, manho, Me=Weird, Reckamonic, Tasky, Toon Fighter, chesskid3

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Antihero wrote:
StrangerCoug: Can you tell us if the PRs are assigned randomly?
They are not.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Non a caso, fanculo la matematica.

Questo non è scumhunt dalla PRS, questo è scumhunt da chi è schiumosa. Se siamo un problema reale in seguito è possibile avviare vigging noi uno per uno. Politica linciaggio 3 PR perché hanno PRS è l'ultimo in comportamenti anti-città.

Antieroe è stato semi-tunneling su di me tutta la partita, nessun altro notato?
Io non sono "attivi in agguato matematica" Sto cazzo di distacco in italiano.

In realtà il fatto che lo fa mentre sta votando per BE mi fa pensare che sta cercando di impostare un altro misslynch sul ragazzo che parla italiano.

Vote: Antihero
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Parama »

Antihero is town <_<
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Twomz »

Are you still mad about that thing with the sandwich?

BE, you're not posting as if you were a townie... you're also not posting as if you were a hydra either. Calm down and enjoy a delicious muffin.

Now, are you going to actually defend yourself or just be belligerent?

@ Parama: Wat?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

DAMN. THAT MUFFIN LOOKS DELICIOUS.

Also, can someone translate Chess' post for me? I cba to do it.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
BrookylnConstruction
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by BrookylnConstruction »

Twomz wrote:Are you still mad about that thing with the sandwich?

BE, you're not posting as if you were a townie... you're also not posting as if you were a hydra either. Calm down and enjoy a delicious muffin.

Now, are you going to actually defend yourself or just be belligerent?

@ Parama: Wat?
I'm not being belligerent. THERE IS NO CASE AGAINST ME! The only case is that i would rather have lynched the VT as opposed to someone else. HOW IS THAT SCUMMY??
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by smargaret »

Does anyone other than BE and xvart want me to be any more explicit about the case on BE?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:27 pm

I'd like to hear it smargaret.

There can never occur a bad result from hearing MORE information.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by xvart »

The Stove, 456 wrote:The case is outlined. Go read the thread.

Also, what's the case on CK3? Oh, you're just scum looking for an easy push on a PR based on math. How about this: Scumhunting > Math.
It's outlined? Really? Where? Also, I already posted what I believe the case on BE is, right above your post actually, so am I not correct? Second, I am not basing anything on MATHZ, but logic and simple observation. I'm not the one going ass deep in statistical analysis based on an unproven (and likely incorrect assumption).
chesskid3, 457, translated wrote:
> That means L-2 1 day on page 2 is a good idea.
Nice misrep. I should also add even if being at L-2 was bad on page 2, I'm not the one that built that wagon. You're the one that jumped ship because the wagon on your scum suspect was too big. Saying someone at L-2 is scary due to a quicklynch is just dumb. Three scum have been killed. If there is one mafia left it is impossible to coordinate a quick lynch. If there are two mafia left (and neither are on the wagon) it would be painfully stupid for them to quick lynch since they are already so far behind. If you had said an "accidental hammer" I might give you a little slack but still an accidental hammer is not likely at L-2, and even so, why do you care if he is your top scum pick?

Also, chesskid, you said earlier that I needed to use a better translator and I thought I responded but looked back and I didn't. I'm using the same translator you are.
Parama, 459 wrote:And obviously I need to write walls to justify each of my town reads NO.
No, but you obviously are stating someone is town for a reason, so you better be able to back that up if questioned.
Parama, 462 wrote:I was wrong on 1 and right on two, but being wrong on one lets you discredit all my other reads? Lolno.
No, but my point was when you post no substantial information about your reads, and one of your reads turns up wrong, I'm less likely to put a lot of stock into your reads and whatever alleged "scumhunting" you are doing to support those reads.
Parama, 462 wrote:You can't read, obviously. It was a hypothetical question: Say player A is scummy, and player B is scummier. Both are pushed up to claim. Player A is a townie and he claims townie. Player B is scum and claims a power role. Wouldn't you rather lynch the fakeclaiming scum over the townie?
And in your hypothetical how is a town member to know that player B is scum fake claiming? That is a false dillema as the other option is the person being strung up could be town claiming the actual role he/she was given.
manho, 466 wrote:you major in maths too? then i think the PRs are not randomly assigned. SC just gave PR to maths students.
so let's have maths now.
As much as I love supporting evidence for the case I'm pushing, the statistics are not valid unless all the original assumptions are true; and the post restrictions have not been proven to be randomly assigned, and are most likely not randomly assigned (as I have explained in great detail).
Twomz, 473 wrote:No, you don't have to redo the math, the math is retarded and pointless. The fact that there was a 'post restricted cop' flip means that either there is a 'post restricted mafia' role or there isn't... 50% either way. If there is more than one scum PR, then it will become apparent as the game progresses... this whole 'lynch PR players instead of scum hunting' trend is retarded...
Not that I want to get into it, but your 50% chance of a scum post restriction is 100% bogus. I agree that statistical analysis should not be more important than scumhunting. Obviously scum hunting is the key; but with a narrower pool scumhunting becomes a little easier. Just look a chesskids behavior since I brought it up and how his entire defense he is pushing is based on something unproven and unlikely. Plus his jump off the wagon at L-2 on his top "suspect."
Blooderection wrote:
xvart wrote:

BE
- can you explain post 176?
OH MY FUCK! THIS ISN'T A HARD CONCEPT! CLAIMING VT IS SUCH AN EASY CLAIM FOR SCUM TO DO UNLESS IT IS A VANILLA-LESS GAME.... WHICH THIS ONE ISN'T. IT'S BETTER TO LYNCH SOMEONE THAT IS CLAIMING VT THEN TO DERAIL THAT LYNCH BASED ON A VANILLA CLAIM (UNLESS THE OTHER PLAYER PRETTY MUCH CLAIMED SCUM. HOW COME YOU PEOPLE CAN'T SEE THIS!
When reorganizing my post I split this part up. I wasn't asking for you to justify jumping off the wagon. I was asking if the comment about Espeonage was related to your vote. I also stated definitively that I think wanting to lynch the claimed VT is a town tell. Here was the original unorganized combination:
xvart, 455 wrote:
Antihero
believes BE to be scum because of his "Your vote relies on Espeonage being scum, which I don't think is the case (given NC's comments on him). Either that, or it relies on the premise of "lynch LLD because she claimed VT," which is a pretty flimsy argument to me." This is very intriguing because I don't see the implicit connection between his voting LL and his Espeonage comments, other than he comments on Espeonage's unvote and then votes in sequential order.

<snip>

BE
- can you explain post 176?

Me=Weird, 475 wrote:For now, can someone restate why BE is scum?
This is a worthless endeveor. I've asked several times but check my last post for what I think the case is. Stove says it is outlined somewhere, so if you find it let me know.
StrangerCoug, 477 wrote:
Antihero wrote:
StrangerCoug: Can you tell us if the PRs are assigned randomly?
They are not.
OH NOEZ!
chesskid3, 478, translated wrote:Not by chance, fuck math.

This is not scumhunt the PRS, this is scumhunt who is frothy. If we are a real problem then you can start vigging us one by one. 3 PR because they have political lynching PRS is the latest in anti-city attitudes.

Antihero was semi-tunneling on me the whole game, no one else noticed?
I am not "active lurking math" I'm fucking posting in Italian.

In reality, the fact that he does while he is voting for me to believe that BE is trying to set up another misslynch the guy who speaks Italian.

Is antihero scummier than BE?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Parama »

xvart wrote:
Parama, 459 wrote:And obviously I need to write walls to justify each of my town reads NO.
No, but you obviously are stating someone is town for a reason, so you better be able to back that up if questioned.
And who's asking?
xvart wrote:
Parama, 462 wrote:I was wrong on 1 and right on two, but being wrong on one lets you discredit all my other reads? Lolno.
No, but my point was when you post no substantial information about your reads, and one of your reads turns up wrong, I'm less likely to put a lot of stock into your reads and whatever alleged "scumhunting" you are doing to support those reads.
Who said I posted no substantial information?
xvart wrote:
Parama, 462 wrote:You can't read, obviously. It was a hypothetical question: Say player A is scummy, and player B is scummier. Both are pushed up to claim. Player A is a townie and he claims townie. Player B is scum and claims a power role. Wouldn't you rather lynch the fakeclaiming scum over the townie?
And in your hypothetical how is a town member to know that player B is scum fake claiming? That is a false dillema as the other option is the person being strung up could be town claiming the actual role he/she was given.
You're missing the point. Player B is seen as scummier than Player A by the town, but Player B claims a PR and Player A claims VT. Player B is scum, which is why he looks scummier. Would you rather lynch the scummier PR or the less scummy VT?
I might have been phrasing it badly before. This is incredibly off-topic anyways.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Antihero »

chesskid3 wrote:Non a caso, fanculo la matematica.

Questo non è scumhunt dalla PRS, questo è scumhunt da chi è schiumosa. Se siamo un problema reale in seguito è possibile avviare vigging noi uno per uno. Politica linciaggio 3 PR perché hanno PRS è l'ultimo in comportamenti anti-città.

Antieroe è stato semi-tunneling su di me tutta la partita, nessun altro notato?
Io non sono "attivi in agguato matematica" Sto cazzo di distacco in italiano.

In realtà il fatto che lo fa mentre sta votando per BE mi fa pensare che sta cercando di impostare un altro misslynch sul ragazzo che parla italiano.

What was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of the OMGUS!
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Antihero »

In reality, the fact that he does while he is voting for me to believe that BE is trying to set up another misslynch the guy who speaks Italian.
Also, I'm not voting for you.
Try again, please.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by The Stove »

chesskid wrote:This is not scumhunt the PRS, this is scumhunt who is frothy.
So. Much. Lulz.

But I completely agree with the sentiment. This whole "let's go down a lynch list lol" is fucking stupid.
Parama wrote:Who said I posted no substantial information?
Me.

Dear kids wanting Blooderection case,

Plz to be doing iso on Blooderection and posting results.

Love,

PZ

P.S. Antihero is town, wasted vote is wasted.
P.P.S. The more xvart posts, the more I want him shot.
Tremble in fear. AGar and Zito are near.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Antihero »

Oh, and xvart, what do you think of this?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by xvart »

Parama, 486 wrote:Who said I posted no substantial information?
The Stove for one. Me for another.
The Stove, 489 wrote:But I completely agree with the sentiment. This whole "let's go down a lynch list lol" is fucking stupid.
I think my original post of today is being taken out of context. When I said let's lynch the post restrictions I didn't mean just throw a random dart and pick whoever it lands on. I was saying that we should look in that area, which I thought I demonstrated by hunting from that list based on the day one lynch wagon. From there, the scum sweat started oozing out of chesskids pours once he was busted. When we lynch chesskid and he flips scum we can debate whether or not there is another mafia and if there might be two post restricted scumbags. At that point, we'll have a lot more information to go on to help guide our decision.
The Stove, 489 wrote:Dear kids wanting Blooderection case,

Plz to be doing iso on Blooderection and posting results.
So when you said the case had already been outlined what you meant was do an ISO and figure it out yourself? Again, is what I put together correct or not? For people who are so convinced that BE is scum it sure takes pulling teeth to get a definitive answer or case. I know when I'm town and am trying to wagon obvious scum I'll do anything to get people on the wagon even if it means repeating myself a bazillion times. The problem tomorrow, pending chesskid getting lynched and if there is another mafia, is parsing out who is lazy town and who is mafia from that group.
Antihero, 490 wrote:Oh, and xvart, what do you think of this?
I don't really think much of it. The wagon on LL had already dissolved and BE had made it abundantly clear that the move was lynching LL.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Here's a question.

Is the best move in your mind still to lynch me? @BE

If so, provide evidence of scum.

If not, who do you suspect most ad provide evidence of scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Così si Lynch uno di PR, che città flip.
Il giorno successivo, l'argomento va OMG due PR si sono ribaltate le ultime due città deve contenere una schiuma. E tu Lynch un altro, ecc ecc
piano Retarded è ritardato.
Inoltre non è omgus perché non mi hai diritto di voto, si missrep quello che ho detto perché xvart sta traducendo tutti i miei post in cose che non hanno chiaramente detto.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:58 am

Post by Espeonage »

I know I didn't post a real BE case. It was kinda obvious. Look at the points where I mention he is scum and then look at the BE posts preceding it. Is fair obvious.
Don't @ me.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:23 am

Post by Antihero »

chesskid wrote:So Lynch is one of PR, which city flip.
The next day, the argument goes OMG two PR have flipped the last two cities must contain a foam. Lynch And you another, etc. etc.
Retarded plane is delayed.
It is also not omgus why did not you vote, you missrep what I said because xvart is translating all my posts on things that have not clearly said.
It's not OMGUS? And I saw the phrase "he is voting for me" in the translation, I don't see much room for "misrep" as I don't know italian.
chesskid wrote:Antihero was semi-tunneling on me the whole game, no one else noticed?
I am not "active lurking math" I'm fucking posting in Italian.

First off, "semi-tunneling"? What is that? And how have I been doing that?
Second off, you can be posting in Italian without active lurking.
You can also quit with the whiny bullshit about AH-is-just-trying-to-"mislynch"-me-because-I'm-speaking-Italian. You're not that special because you're posting in Italian (i.e. - your post restriction is not that restricting, we can translate w/ a bit of garbling). I've already told everyone why I think you're scummy, and it's not because you're posting in Italian.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Non ho detto che eri votare per me. Ho detto che NON ERANO DI VOTO PER ME
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:45 am

Post by Tasky »

UNVOTE BLOODERECTION PLEASE!

you need to trust me. he should die tonight anyway.
what pro-town reason is there to waste a lynch on someone who is going to die anyway?
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:15 am

Post by Parama »

What pro-town reason is there to not lynch scum?
I'm not listening to a word you say unless you can tell us WHY he's going to die tonight.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:21 am

Post by Antihero »

Parama wrote:What pro-town reason is there to not lynch scum?
I'm not listening to a word you say unless you can tell us WHY he's going to die tonight.
This.

@chesskid: Yeah, whatever. You're still not addressing the scumtells you've dropped, just whining about how I'm out to get you and your post restriction.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”