Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Charnel »

Uprising wrote:I have issues with random voting because I'm afraid I'll vote the wrong person and then everyone will be all like "OMG YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY SCUM NOW"
Here we have it. Uprising is afraid of being caught. obvscum.
Nobody Special wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:On re-reading:

unvote

Vote: chesskid

Evasiveness, fingerpointing (not the good kind, either), and just gut.

PrevEdit: Exe, umm. I shall look for these "points" you claim to have allegedly "made."
I made it
BIGGER
since you're obviously unable to read my posts at normal size.
NS seems to think these are good reasons for a vote. Where did chesskid "point fingers"? Where was he evasive? Chesskid was the one asking for a bandwagon during the RVS and continued doing this. He was one of the most direct players in the start of the game. The chesskid wagon never made sense. Nor will it if you say he "pointed fingers" and was "evasive".

No, we had much better examples of evasive and passive play then chesskid.
CooLDoG wrote:Reading=done, This is going to be my last post in a bit....

Okay, Chesskid hasn't posted much content. He's ridden along with Exe on a wagon. Voted for the bigest wagon, and nothing else. I get the wagon now... And I do feel he is more scummy then TL.
uvote
However, he doesn't seem to point fingers in badlight, but he does seem to cruse with town-looking players.
vote chesskid
L-2.

Can't post any more due to a lightning storm that could fry my computer.

Fixed tags, counting the vote.
WTH. You were my best townread, up till now. Exe followed him onto a wagon. With several lurkers in the game, asking for more content on page 5 is ridiculous.
DoG: did you mess up here?

Enigma wrote:I see zero non circumstantial evidence as to why everyone is voting chesskid...
Interesting to see everyone jump on his wagon with pretty weak evidence.

Also,
Mooooooooooooo!
^Just some random post to let people know I know I'm in the game but I was too busy to post something non-trivial on my iphone.
second time I think Enigma is town. He is spot on. Chesskid is at L-1 after a vote of Zang.

Tasky's 107 is terrible.

I have to applaud chesskid's defense of his wagon. His analysis of it is good, though not hammering is not towny (tasky). His cooldog vote makes sense, but scum might have missed it.

NVM the question above, CooLDoG. Your post is not one of scum making an excuse for a vote. You were wrong, but you might have believed you were right.

Exe's 116 is terrible. He starts with "Chesskid is playing worse then ever". Which is simply untrue. Chesskid was awesome just before this post. However, his wagon analysis is GOOD. I can't understand that Exe didn't get the point that the wagon was bad, when he knew this.

Uprising wrote:chesskid3, you remind me of a child trying to guilt trip his parents into buying him a toy.

I do think you are a little scummy. I do think you are scum moreso than anyone else. However, I will not vote you yet because the day doesn't need to end yet (clearly).
Reasoning? Where?

and then Uprising doesn't dare to make real statements here.

I'm beginning to theorize most of the scum were on the wagon. Town was so obviously wrong on chesskid, but even though he was at L-1 for a long time, there was no hammer.

The wagon: TheLonging, Moospiker, Nobody Special, Wingless, CooLDoG, Zang

I'm town. Cooldog seemed town. Thelonging was awefully quite through the building of the wagon. Zang I don't know much about. Seen early play, I don't think both NS and TheLonging are scum together. It would leave Wingless. One drawback of this theory is that Uprising is town, and I can't really see that.
one would hardly have joy without another's suffering, no?
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Charnel »

if you post your questions now, I might answer them shortly, or after I wake up again. It is 1.36 am now, and it was enough for today.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@charnel, the whole chesswagon was a huge mistake for me, I was just scared because of my power role... I just go tcought up in the wagon, looking back I should have just stayed with my NS vote. You are correct that I thought at the time that it was my best bet (I'm a vig remeber?).
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

that above post sound like a mega-apology, but it was a horrific wagon. My main reason for the vote was to put pressure on him to gain information, but now I'm just rambling.....
after a wank.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Charnel »

CooLDoG wrote:@charnel, the whole chesswagon was a huge mistake for me, I was just scared because of my power role... I just go tcought up in the wagon, looking back I should have just stayed with my NS vote. You are correct that I thought at the time that it was my best bet (I'm a vig remeber?).
I hadn't seen your claim, but now I have. CPR doctors aren't vigs, and
MOD
can CPR doctors kill scum? (Both variations exist.)

and I believe you. Now don't worry about how you look, and start hunting for scum.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

yes, my role pm says that I can select anyone to "protect" which is really a kill due to the fact that the mafia have to target the person to prevent a kill. I am now satisfied with you being more townish then moo, thus I won't vote you for now.

@NS, you said something to the effect (or agreed with something) that said this new dude couldn't read, I ask you this, what content have you put forth? This "dude" has put forth more content then ether you or chesskid.

@Chesskid same question.
after a wank.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Well, if Chanel is scum he likes bussing so.

People I want to lynch today:
Chanel
Exe
TL

People who are likely scum if any of the 3 above are not:
Wingless

People who are likely town:
everybody else.

Honestly Exe's play raises red flags all over the place.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Zang »

Charnel wrote:This is tasky's first post. And it sucks. He singled out the single most protown player, and voted him.
That was actually Tasky's second or third post.
By this point, the chesskid wagon has already formed. With chesskid and exe having similar play, but chesskid being much more active, I really don't understand where this wagon is coming from. NS and Thelonging were so much better options.
Chesskid was more active but he wasn't posting anything and you just said and you just said that you thought he was scum.
WTH. You were my best townread, up till now. Exe followed him onto a wagon. With several lurkers in the game, asking for more content on page 5 is ridiculous. DoG: did you mess up here?
Asking for more content is never ridiculous whether it's on page 5 or not. If RVS is over, content should be expected, how does the amount of lurkers in the game change this? And just because someone has a different read than you does not mean they messed up. Although I no longer think chesskid is scum, I stand by my vote.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Add Zang to the possiscum list, btw.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Zang »

Why?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Tone. It's a weak FoS.
My scumreads in order are
TL
Exe
Chartel
Wingless
NS
Zang
Then townreads
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by TheLonging »

It'd help if you explain why I'm a scumread, considering the last time you did that was quite a while
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hasn't changed.
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 am

Post by Wingless »

chesskid3 wrote:Well, if Chanel is scum he likes bussing so.

People I want to lynch today:
Chanel
Exe
TL

People who are likely scum if any of the 3 above are not:
Wingless

People who are likely town:
everybody else.

Honestly Exe's play raises red flags all over the place.
Do you mean if Chanel or Exe or TL isn't scum, I am scum? And why?
Town: 1-2
Scum: 1-0(W/L).
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:58 am

Post by Tasky »

Charnel, keep posting.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:09 am

Post by Charnel »

Nobody Special wrote:@chesskid (and, well, everyone): I don't just suck at RVS, I suck at Mafia. Ask anyone.
NS made this post to excuse for his total lack of content?
Exe wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:@chesskid (and, well, everyone): I don't just suck at RVS, I suck at Mafia. Ask anyone.
Btw, forgot to mention, "I'm a bad player," is a really crap defense.
QFT.
chesskid3 wrote:Well, if it appears everyone on my wagon is going to leave their votes, should I claim?
Because I'd like to lynch scum today, not a PR. Just sayin'.
Scum didn't have a good spot for their next vote, I think. The cooldog wagon didn't really start yet and TL/NS wagons had disappeared. While the chesskid lynch was quite obviously not an option anymore, the wagon stayed there. Was it surprising that Wingless, TL and NS lingered? I don't think so.

Wingless hopped to the next bad wagon, CooLDoG. Sure his 180 didn't make sense, but Dog had been protown all game long. That has to count for something.

Tasky's 191 is not as bad as it seems. He is wrong, but might actually be town.
TheLonging wrote:So you want to play Anti-town, along with NS? Very well.
Here tasky is linked to NS. If TL is scum, tasky would be more likely town, while NS more likely scum.
Uprising wrote:I'm really afraid of voting incorrectly. Is there anyone we specifically want to lynch?
PASSIVE PASSIVE PASSIVE.
unvote vote Uprising
. Uprisings doesn't have any intention to hunt scum, and his posts which aren't that many.
Uprising wrote:I have no idea who scum is. CooLDoG and Chesskid3 seem most likely to me.
UNVOTE: VOTE: CooLDoG
?

He doesn't know, but the two major bandwagons are most likely scum. YEAAAAH

NS's 216 calls for more chesskid votes and these are the two next posts:
CooLDoG wrote:I agree with the above, even if it makes me sound scummy. I have no fear in claiming ether, if you guys push me hard enough....
Nobody Special wrote:"The above" can cover an awful lot of stuff. Why so vague? Inherent scumminess? Yeah, that's it.

FoS: cOOldOg
This is framing someone, but waiting for support for the vote. I really dislike this from NS.

Zang is quite tunneling on Tasky. Given the other bandwagons, I don't blame him.
Exe wrote:Weekends are my limited-posting time, as some of you who have played with me before may know. However, have time for a quick post.

Moospiker disappearing is not good. I still think his vote on Chess was pretty iffy, so I want to hear from him.
However, the Cooldog wagon is pretty solid. His defensiveness over 3 votes screams scum. And his vote on chess never made any sense, especially the whole "I don't want Chess lynched, I just think he should be put at L-1."
NS switching to Cooldog when his wagon is picking up speed makes perfect sense as scum bussing. Cooldog-scum = NS-scum IMO.

Unvote. Vote: Cooldog
People defending themselves don't have to be scum. Defending is pretty much a null-tell. I dislike the bussing argument.

Enigma's 238 is great. I dislike his opening to the option of hammering Cooldog, but nobody is perfect.

Slaxx's entrance is decent. Chesskid's enigma vote is terrible.

Chesskid got off the enigma wagon... and the Wingless copies the case and gets on.
Uprising wrote:VOTE: Enigma

Now that I've reread, I'm feeling him scum moreso than before. The tunneling isn't too kind, either.
3rd vote, just after Zang voted. Uprising was waiting for support. If Uprising is scum, Zang is most likely town.

Mod, does rolename imply allignment?

Why should I answer this question?
Last edited by Parama on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:37 am

Post by Charnel »

Uprising wrote:UNVOTE:

Oh, BTW, I'm a she, not a he.

VOTE: MooSpiker

You all don't want Enigma lynched SO I will go after a different scum.
MooSpiker is scum to me.
This was a pure OMGUS vote. Moospiker just voted her. This was the third vote on Moospiker.
Enigma wrote:
Exe wrote:Enigma, your case motivations seem town to me, but I don't find Uprising genuinely scummy. Your vote would be better placed on NS.
No ty, I think I shall decide where I want to put my vote myself. But I would happily settle on Zang though, it's like everyone has forgotten he exists!
Zang is indeed not lurking, but how many players noticed him? No matter how short his posts are, Enigma posts quality.
Nobody Special wrote:Okay,

unvote

And then, because he's largely pain in my ass,

Vote: Exe
Not again. NS is more then being unhelpful, he is playing to survive. Scum nr 2. Slaxx 347 is good.
Slaxx wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:Okay,

unvote

And then, because he's largely pain in my ass,

Vote: Exe
So let me understand your logic. Your voting for a guy who is a pain and the ass (null tell at best), and you get on Slaxx's case for voting you without reason.

Scum-mometer shoots up, I'm perfectly happy if we lynch NS today.
Haha hey look, CooLDoG got my vote. Thought it was obvious. It was a serious vote but done in an incredibly mocking and ironic manner. I am proud of my cleverness, tbh.
Is it only NS who didn't get this? I like the slaxx-cooldog interaction here. Sounds like cooperating town.

Nobody Special wrote:31 posts, commentary, and a vote or three.

Besides tunelling me, what have YOU done?
3 VOTES? one was random, the last was unreasoned OMGUS on exe. Your posts have been empty. Saying that Exe tunneled all game is far from the truth. If NS is scum, Exe isn't.

NS is a watcher. I don't think this role is indicative of allignment, but I can understand the unvotes. Watchers are powerful.
Wingless wrote:I have read most of Moo's ISO.
I didn't saw real scumhunting there.
He was lurking, and I think he didn't read all the topic because his posts wrote mostly about posts that hadn't been made for a long time, he didn't hunt scum intensively.

Unvote
Vote: Moospiker
and the L-1 vote. This is bandwagonning to the max, and although scum doesn't like hammering, they do like letting town do it.

List (scum on top):

Uprising
Nobody Special
Wingless
TheLonging
Zang
Exe
Slaxx
Tasky
chesskid3
CooLDoG
Enigma
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:25 am

Post by Parama »

Day 1 Vote Count #17

[5] Charnel
- Uprising, TheLonging, Exe, Nobody Special, Wingless

[2] Uprising
- Enigma, Charnel

[1] Enigma
- Zang

[0] Exe
-

[0] Nobody Special
-

[0] TheLonging
-

[0] CooLDoG
-

[0] chesskid3
-

[0] Tasky
-

[0] Wingless
-

[0] Zang
-

[0] Slaxx
-

Not Voting (5): Tasky, Slaxx, chesskid3, CooLDoG

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 10/31/10 at 9 AM CST.

NOTICE: Less than a week until deadline.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Charnel »

Zang, wth are you doing on Enigma. Please unvote, your vote is bad and (seen the case on Enigma) hypocritical.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@chess, you didn't answer my questions...

I am now satified that Charnel is town, and I think we should lynch NS today.
vote:ns

more later. I'm in a rush sorry for bad spelling.
after a wank.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Zang »

Charnel wrote:Zang, wth are you doing on Enigma. Please unvote, your vote is bad and (seen the case on Enigma) hypocritical.
Unvote

I don't see how it's hypocritical though.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Charnel »

Zang wrote:
Charnel wrote:Zang, wth are you doing on Enigma. Please unvote, your vote is bad and (seen the case on Enigma) hypocritical.
Unvote

I don't see how it's hypocritical though.
The main point of the enigma case is his focus on Uprising. You had kind of the same thing with... tasky, iirc.

I just iso'd you, and you are right. Only 3 posts tasky related. You just weren't very active, not exactly tunneling.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Slaxx »

Charnel definitely isn't today's lynch, back to the drawing board.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I already posted about the misrep the new dude did. That may very well have been an accident, because the rest of his stuff is good. While he still very well may be scum, he is at the very least very willing to bus, so we aren't getting him today.

NS is not today's lynch either. I'm going to reread in a bit
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Charnel »

chesskid3 wrote:NS is not today's lynch either. I'm going to reread in a bit
Is this based on meta? Because NS is far from a bad lynch.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”