Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:03 pm

Post by Fritzler »

elvis_knits wrote:(this too, is a joke)
Don't worry, I unlike most people here apparently, can pick up on a joke.
Surfs up dude.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:07 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

I <3 u Fritzler
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:17 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Ummmm, ok, thanks.
Surfs up dude.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:26 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

elvis_knits wrote:Where's Peacebringer?
sorry hadn't checked in during thanksgiving weekend-and the other day went way too fast and was a dense day.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:31 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

okay, 2 to me are suspect at the moment-

Ranger of North and Elvis_Knits

Vote Ranger of North
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:32 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

I was about to say I was happy you got here...
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:57 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

o wow... i was confusing this with another game i was in... with PB....
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:11 pm

Post by BabyJesus »

vote peacebringer
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:20 pm

Post by Thoth »

My guess for the 'boring conversation' role would be a day vig. That would usually be enough for me to vote him as more often than not this is a scum ability. This time, in the light of his quote, it looks much more like a protown one though.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:40 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

I've lost enthusiasm for the Dranko bandwagon.
The Mod wrote:
now the quotes need to quarantine the
bad quotes
before they continue their bad... or something
This seems to be saying that the mafia are bad quotes [rather than "non-quotes"].

I could believe that there could be an anti-town role in the game that wasn't a quote at all -- I'm thinking of an SK who was a non-Star Wars fan deleting all the quotes from the database. But there are no signs of an SK in this game.

I am still annoyed with Dranko for taking 4 posts to give an explanation for something lots of people had asked about . But for the reasons given above I think that his explanantion is most likely true. So I'm going to
unvote: Dranko20
and have a re-read.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:17 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

My thoughts (alphabetical order):

elvis_knits
: I find his posting weird. He gave a strange, unconvincing reason for not voting armlx (post 103). Trying to push the bandwagon on the townie forward without ending up on it? (See also comments on RangeroftheNorth below.)

Then when he applied the finishing vote to armlx (post 110) he was very defensive about it: "I'm sort of nervous to put on the lynching vote (as I never have before), but the evidence is overwhelming. Does it get any better than this?" Why do defensive? Because he knew armlx was pro-town?

Simialrly, when he voted Dranko20 (post 130) he was at pains to point out that someone else was pushing the bandwagon.

Post 159, where he unvotes Dranko, also seems defensive - trying again, too hard IMHO, to justify his initial vote on Dranko20.

Fritzler
: He has said out loud more than once that he was badnwagon hopping. Now Fritzler does like to jump on bandwagons when he is pro-town, but I wonder if he is making too much of the fact? Does he think we won't be suspicious of him if he makes light of what he is doing?

Fritzler also pushed Thok for his role name (post 89) in circumstances where there was no point - Thok had proved his ability.

RangeroftheNorth
: Ironically, I'm a bit suspicious of him for not voting armlx. The evidence against armlx was overwhelming and the only reason I can think of that a player would have for not voting him is being scum, knowing that armlx was going to be lynched by the town and keeping yourself off it. Much more importantly, RangeroftheNorth has made a huge deal about how he didn't vote armlx (e.g. post 162). I wonder if kept off armlx deliberately (knowing armlx was pro-town and doomed) so he could use this argument.

SOS
: He has not contributed much and what he has said has been wierd. Post 132 was just bizarre.

In post 141 he tried to push the town to lynch Dranko without an explanation: "I'll give him the chance to say something in his defense, if he does not... Then let's lynch him anyway". This is even more blatant in his next post (143) -- in response to Ranger saying "I guess we're all waiting for Dranko", SOS said: "But let's not wait too long, if he starts lurking now he's a goner". This is especially suspicious since it was Thanksgiving weekend, so Dranko20 could have a reasonable excuse for being absent for a few days.

Thok
. A small point, but I was surprised at his post 155. I'm amazed that Thok missed Norinel's point about the quotes coming from his memory - he is not a careless player in my experience.

Thoth
: I thought post 99 from Thoth was odd. He agreed with a strong anti-armlx post from ibeasha, but didn't vote armlx. Instead he said he wanted to hear more from armlx before adding his vote. But armlx had already claimed. Nervous about getting on a bandwagon of someone he knew to be town? His post 184 is also odd.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:18 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Sorry for the triple post - I forgot the most important bit:
Vote: elvis_knits
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:23 am

Post by Thoth »

Mr. Stoofer wrote: Thoth: I thought post 99 from Thoth was odd. He agreed with a strong anti-armlx post from ibeasha, but didn't vote armlx. Instead he said he wanted to hear more from armlx before adding his vote. But armlx had already claimed. Nervous about getting on a bandwagon of someone he knew to be town? His post 184 is also odd.
I missed the roleclaim obviously (and was not the only one in that looking at some later posts)

What is odd about my 184 post? I gave my opinion on the naked one's quote.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:57 am

Post by Fritzler »

Mr Stoofer wrote:My thoughts (alphabetical order):

elvis_knits
: I find his posting weird. He gave a strange, unconvincing reason for not voting armlx (post 103). Trying to push the bandwagon on the townie forward without ending up on it? (See also comments on RangeroftheNorth below.)

Then when he applied the finishing vote to armlx (post 110) he was very defensive about it: "I'm sort of nervous to put on the lynching vote (as I never have before), but the evidence is overwhelming. Does it get any better than this?" Why do defensive? Because he knew armlx was pro-town?

Simialrly, when he voted Dranko20 (post 130) he was at pains to point out that someone else was pushing the bandwagon.

Post 159, where he unvotes Dranko, also seems defensive - trying again, too hard IMHO, to justify his initial vote on Dranko20.
That's a she.
Stooferizzle wrote:
Fritzler
: He has said out loud more than once that he was badnwagon hopping. Now Fritzler does like to jump on bandwagons when he is pro-town, but I wonder if he is making too much of the fact? Does he think we won't be suspicious of him if he makes light of what he is doing?

Fritzler also pushed Thok for his role name (post 89) in circumstances where there was no point - Thok had proved his ability.
Meh, fair enough. I wanted the role name, because I wanted to hear the quote. IF the bad quotes are evil, or non existent quotes or whatever, ,he'd have a hard time thinking of a quote not used, but that is common enough to not look out of place (at least I know I would).
unvote, vote: elvis_knitts
Surfs up dude.
zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:30 am

Post by zu_Faul »

[quote=Thok"]
vote zu_faul for his post 158.
[/quote]
FOS
Thok because he made a post. [/sarcasm]
zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:31 am

Post by zu_Faul »

Thok wrote:
vote zu_faul for his post 158.

FOS
Thok because he made a post. [/sarcasm]
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:08 am

Post by Norinel »

Vote Count:

Dranko20- 4 (RangerOfTheNorth, TSAGod, Shamrock, rajrhcpfreak)
RangerOfTheNorth- 2 (zu_faul, PeaceBringer)
PeaceBringer- 2 (
BabyJesus
)
elvis_knits- 2 (Mr Stoofer, Fritzler)
Shamrock- 1 (Dranko20)
zu_faul- 1 (Thok)

Not voting (6): elvis_knits, ibaesha, Quailman, Thoth, PBuG, SOS

10 to lynch.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:31 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Stoofer -- First of all, I am of the female persuasion. (I know it can be confusing with a name like Elvis, but I am a "she.")

Anyway, you are right about me being cautious about putting the finishing vote on armlx, mostly because I have been lynching wrong all the time lately. You can take a look at Newbie 149 if you don't believe me. When you put all my posts together like that I can see how it looks apologetic, but really I was just tring to explain my reasoning.
Mr Stoofer wrote:
elvis_knits
My reasoning for not voting armlx at that time was that I thought him and RangeroftheNorth were both scum and I didn't want a landslide bandwagon on armlx before everyone had a chance to read and post. Also, I thought RangeroftheNorth was scummy too, so I don't see why that's a bad vote on my part.
Mr Stoofer wrote:Then when he applied the finishing vote to armlx (post 110) he was very defensive about it: "I'm sort of nervous to put on the lynching vote (as I never have before), but the evidence is overwhelming. Does it get any better than this?" Why do defensive? Because he knew armlx was pro-town?
Here I follow through on my accusations on armlx's scumminess. What's wrong with that? First you'r criticising me for not voting armlx, then you're criticising me for voting him. Seems you want to criticize me either way.
Mr Stoofer wrote:Simialrly, when he voted Dranko20 (post 130) he was at pains to point out that someone else was pushing the bandwagon.
I said I liked
your
reason for voting Dranko. I agreed with it. And who are you to criticize me for voting based on a reason you used yourself? How can you criticize me for agreeing with you?
Mr Stoofer wrote:Post 159, where he unvotes Dranko, also seems defensive - trying again, too hard IMHO, to justify his initial vote on Dranko20.
I don't know where I was defensive here. At least I changed my vote when I got an explanation from Dranko. You said you didn't believe dranko's explanation until the bandwagon had lost steam. Seems to me you only unvoted Dranko when you realized you couldn't get the lynch.
SOS
SOS
Goon
SOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:57 am

Post by SOS »

SOS: He has not contributed much and what he has said has been wierd. Post 132 was just bizarre.
Armlx said that 'if a lynch or lose situation pops up, the mod tells me'. He made a finishing vote on thok, trying to quicklynch him, or so it looked. btw it's weird, not wierd.
In post 141 he tried to push the town to lynch Dranko without an explanation: "I'll give him the chance to say something in his defense, if he does not... Then let's lynch him anyway". This is even more blatant in his next post (143) -- in response to Ranger saying "I guess we're all waiting for Dranko", SOS said: "But let's not wait too long, if he starts lurking now he's a goner". This is especially suspicious since it was Thanksgiving weekend, so Dranko20 could have a reasonable excuse for being absent for a few days.
well, stoofyboy, I knew it was thanksgiving, so I would have taken that into consideration. A lot of people were voting for him because he was seemingly scummy. I actually gave him the chance to defend himself, so that a quicklynch could not take place.
wuts a signature, amirite?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:00 am

Post by ibaesha »

I've been out of town and really busy for the last week. I'll catch up on the thread and post something tonight or tomorrow.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:13 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

BabyJesus wrote:
vote peacebringer
hi
Astaroth
Astaroth
Townie
Astaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:42 am

Post by Astaroth »

PeaceBringer wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:
vote peacebringer
hi
And they forsook the LORD, and served Baal and Ashtaroth.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:43 am

Post by BabyJesus »

unvote, vote elvis_knits
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

astaroth, how did you get out of pooky mafia?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”