Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Open 260 - Tit For Tat - Game Over

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Alduskkel »

The Players

vollkan (replacing chesskid3 (who replaced Powerrox93))
(Dead)
don_johnson
(Dead)
Purple Orange (replacing Consigliere)

Gonzoooo

saporovirus
(Dead)
lewarcher82
(Dead)
mykonian (replacing mallowgeno)
(Dead)
ThAdmiral (replacing xenophon)

werewolf555
(Dead)
smashbro_of_the_SSS
(Dead)
Zhero
(Dead)
implosion
(Dead)

Bolded have confirmed

Spoiler: Role Reveals and Day/Night killings
werewolf555, Vanilla Townie, was lynched Day 1.
saporovirus, Vanilla Townie, was killed Night 1.
Zhero, Role Cop, was killed Night 1.
smashbro_of_the_SSSS, Mafia Jailkeeper, was lynched Day 2.
lewarcher82, Vanilla Townie, was killed Night 2.
mykonian, Vanilla Townie, was killed Night 2.
vollkan, Mafia Goon, was lynched Day 3.
don_johnson, Vigilante, was killed Night 3.
implosion, Mafia Role Cop, was killed Night 3.
Purple Orange, Vanilla Townie, survived.
Gonzoooo, Vanilla Townie, survived.
ThAdmiral, Jailkeeper, survived.
Last edited by Alduskkel on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:11 pm, edited 25 times in total.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:11 am

Post by Alduskkel »

The Rules

1. Rules may be added, removed, or changed at my discretion.

2. If you do not post after 72 hours you will be prodded. You then have 48 hours to pick up the prod. If you do not pick it up after that time I will begin looking for a replacement. Weekends and holidays are counted as normal days.

3. a) The deadline for Day 1 will be 3 weeks, and all subsequent Days will have deadlines of 2 weeks.
If a Day ends early, the remaining amount of time (rounded to days, not hours) will be added to the deadline of the next Day, up to a maximum of 1 week extra.

b) Night rounds will last for 72 hours. During this time the thread will be locked, and all roles with night actions should send me a message telling me what they're going to do. Nights may be extended, just like Days.

4. Short version: Vote in the form
Vote: example
. As long as a vote isn't ambiguous, I'll count it. If it is ambiguous it won't ever count, even if clarified. You'll have to redo the vote. Also, unvoting is not necessary.

Long version: Voting must be made in the format
Vote: example
. The colon is optional, as is the space between the colon and the player's name. Capital letters are also optional. Unvoting is not necessary but appreciated. Votes using abbreviations for player names, misspellings of player names, and even misspellings of abbreviations of player names will all be accepted as long as they meet the above conditions. Abbreviations of misspellings of player names will be treated as mere abbreviations. In the event that a vote is ambiguous however, it will not be counted, not even retroactively. You can vote to not lynch anyone, and the rules for that are the same as regular voting. Trick votes aren't allowed.

5. No invisible or small text (defined as "text I have to copy and paste or quote to read").

6. To lynch in the Day rounds you need a simple majority of votes, or 50% rounded down +1.

7. Discussing this game anywhere outside of the game thread itself is forbidden, unless you are specifically told otherwise in your role PM. Discussing other ongoing games in this thread is also forbidden.

8. If you die you get one contentless "bah" post. Note that if you reach the required majority needed for a lynch then you are immediately dead (i.e., claiming that your death scene hadn't yet been posted so you were allowed to keep posting content won't work). During Twilight (after lynch majority is reached/after deadline hits, before round ending scene) anyone who is alive may post content (but the lynchee doesn't count as alive).

9. Lynch majority will not be reduced at deadline. If a lynch majority is not reached at deadline, No Lynch will occur.

10. Don't quote PMs you get from me. Paraphrasing is your friend.

11. If you are going to be gone for 72 or more hours, say so in the thread, or PM me. This will put your inactivity clock on hold. Do not count on me checking the V/LA thread.

12. Don't intentionally lie about out of game circumstances to gain an advantage in the game.

13. Flavor is flavor, no story clues or anything.

14. My color for this game will be
blue
, so don't use it.

15. In the event that you are modkilled you will automatically lose, regardless of who wins.

16. Do not lie to me about things related to the game.

17. Vote counts will hopefully be done close to the top of each page. If a full page goes by without a vote count then one will be edited in at the top of it.

18. If I make a mistake, tell me.

19. If you have a question about the rules, just ask.

20. Be considerate towards your fellow player. Excessive personal attacks will result in a warning, then forced replacement or modkill.

Note: If you're being insulted, say so in thread or PM me. I'm not you, so I have no idea if you don't care or if you're upset or whatever. Therefore, I will tend not to intervene.

21. If you think something you're about to do might break the rules, assume it will and message me asking if it's okay to do.

22. And of course all basic game mechanics of a standard Mafia game apply, such as roles and alignment being revealed on death etc...
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:43 am

Post by Alduskkel »

The Setup

1 Mafia Jailkeeper, 1 Mafia Deputy, 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Vigilante, 1 Role Cop, 1 Backup Jailkeeper, 6 Townies
Day Start

The Roles

Vanilla Townie Role PM wrote:You are a Vanilla Townie, and have nothing but your word and your vote. You win when all the Mafia have been eliminated and at least 1 Pro-Town player is still alive.

The Game Thread is here. Please confirm in thread.
Vigilante Role PM wrote:You are a Vigilante, and have the ability to kill a person at Night. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

You win when all the Mafia have been eliminated and at least 1 Pro-Town player is still alive.

Role Cop Role PM wrote:You are a Role Cop, and have the ability to investigate a person at Night. Then, I'll tell you that person's role, but not their alignment. Note that Mafia Goons are vanilla. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

You win when all the Mafia have been eliminated and at least 1 Pro-Town player is still alive.

Backup Jailkeeper Role PM wrote:You are a Backup Jailkeeper, and if the Mafia Jailkeeper dies then you will assume all of his or her abilities. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Mafia Jailkeeper Role PM wrote:You are a Mafia Jailkeeper, and are a member of the Mafia with X, a Mafia Deputy, and Y, a Mafia Goon. You can talk to X and Y at Night and, together, kill someone each Night. You may also choose someone to both roleblock and protect each Night. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

You win when all Pro-Town players have been eliminated (or nothing can prevent this) and at least one Pro-Mafia player is still alive.

The Game Thread is here. Your quicktopic is here [link]. Please confirm in thread.
Mafia Deputy Role PM wrote:You are a Mafia Deputy, and are a member of the Mafia with Z, a Mafia Jailkeeper, and Y, a Mafia Goon. You can talk to Z and Y at Night and, together, kill someone each Night. If the Role Cop dies then you will assume all of his or her abilities. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

You win when all Pro-Town players have been eliminated (or nothing can prevent this) and at least one Pro-Mafia player is still alive.

The Game Thread is here. Your quicktopic is here [link]. Please confirm in thread.
Mafia Goon Role PM wrote:You are a Mafia Goon, and are a member of the Mafia with Z, a Mafia Jailkeeper, and X, a Mafia Deputy. You can talk to Z and X at Night and, together, kill someone each Night. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Roles are being randomized and then sent out. The game will start when 11/12 people have confirmed. The Mafia may talk to each other until Day One starts.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I will give Consigliere until the end of November 1st to confirm.

Day 1 begins. With 12 alive it is 7 to lynch. The deadline is set for the end of November 21st, PST.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

smashbro_of_the_SSS and xenophon have been prodded.
Last edited by Alduskkel on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:32 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

saporovirus has been prodded.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Now searching for replacements for xenophon and Consigliere.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Now searching for a replacement for Powerrox93.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

ThAdmiral replaces xenophon.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Purple Orange replaces Consigliere.

Prodded saporovirus and smashbro_of_the_SSS, both for the 2nd time.
Last edited by Alduskkel on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

A significant number of vote counts (namely those on pages 4-7) were corrected as per post 177.

With regards to post 185: vote counts at the top of the page are currently only to the post they are on. Therefore, the vote in post 180 does not affect the vote count in post 175.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Vote Count

werewolf555 (5) - saporovirus, Gonzoooo, implosion, ThAdmiral, smashbro_of_the_SSS
mallowgeno (2) - Purple Orange, don_johnson
Purple Orange (1) - werewolf555
Gonzoooo (1) - lewarcher82

Not Voting (3) - Powerrox93, mallowgeno, Zhero

With 12 alive it is 7 to lynch. The deadline is set for the end of November 21st, PST.
Last edited by Alduskkel on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

chesskid3 replaces Powerrox93.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Final Vote Count

werewolf555 (7) - implosion, smashbro_of_the_SSSS, mallowgeno, don_johnson, lewarcher82, ThAdmiral, Gonzoooo
Zhero (2) -werewolf555, saporovirus
mallowgeno (2) - Purple Orange, Zhero

Not Voting (1) - chesskid3

With 12 alive it is 7 to lynch. The deadline is set for the end of November 21st, PST.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

werewolf555,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 1.

It is now Night 1. Mafia may begin to night talk and all roles with night actions should send me them by the end of November 22nd, PST.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

saporovirus,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 1.

Zhero,
Role Cop
, was killed Night 1.

It is now Day 2. With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch.

Leftover time from Yesterday was 2 days. The deadline today is set for the end of December 8th, PST.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

mallowgeno has been prodded.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

vollkan replaces chesskid3.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Will work on that mallowgeno replacement. Sorry for the slight delay.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

implosion has been prodded.

Since the prod is 6.5 hours early he has 54.5 hours to respond to it instead of just 48. But since I might not get to the computer again today I figured it was best to do it now than say, 16.5+ hours late.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I will extend the deadline to the end of December 13th, PST. These 5 bonus days can not count towards the possible extra time in the next Day round.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Purple Orange and smashbro_of_the_SSS have been prodded.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

^Indeed.

No luck on a replacement for mallowgeno yet.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:53 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Vote Count

don_johnson (3) - Gonzoooo, smashbro_of_the_SSS, implosion
smashbro_of_the_SSS (2) - ThAdmiral, vollkan
implosion (1) - don_johnson

Not Voting (3) - Purple Orange, mallowgeno, lewarcher82

With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch. The deadline is set for the end of December 13th, PST.
Last edited by Alduskkel on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:09 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Posted again in the replacement thread and PM'd two people asking if they'd replace into my game. Short of spamming mafiascum, there's not a lot else I can do.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:43 am

Post by Alduskkel »

mykonian replaces mallowgeno.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Prodded ThAdmiral (3.5 hours early) and smashbro_of_the_SSSS.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Now looking for a replacement for smashbro_of_the_SSS. No deadline extension since I convinced him to stick around for a bit.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Final Vote Count

smashbro_of_the_SSS (5) - vollkan, lewarcher82, Gonzoooo, Purple Orange, don_johnson
don_johnson (1) - implosion
Purple Orange (1) - mykonian
mykonian (1) - smashbro_of_the_SSS

Not Voting (1) - ThAdmiral

With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch. The deadline is set for the end of December 13th, PST.
Last edited by Alduskkel on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

smashbro_of_the_SSS,
Mafia Jailkeeper
, was lynched Day 2.

It is now Night 2. Mafia may begin to night talk and all roles with night actions should send me them by the end of December 15th, PST.

P.S. I definitely have not been misspelling smashbro_of_the_SSS's name the entire game.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:13 am

Post by Alduskkel »

lewarcher82,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 2.

mykonian,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 2.

It is now Day 3. With 6 alive it is 4 to lynch.

There was no leftover time from Yesterday. The deadline Today is set for the end of December 29th, PST.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Yes.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Final Vote Count

vollkan (4) - don_johnson, Gonzoooo, ThAdmiral, implosion
implosion (1) - Purple Orange
No Lynch (1) - vollkan

Not Voting (0)

With 6 alive it is 4 to lynch. The deadline is set for the end of December 29th, PST.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

vollkan,
Mafia Goon
, was lynched Day 3.

It is now Night 3. All roles with night actions should send me them by the end of December 21st, PST.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Also, Jailkeeping can block the Mafia kill.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

don_johnson,
Vigilante
, was killed Night 3.

implosion,
Mafia Role Cop
, was killed Night 3.

The Town, consisting of:
don_johnson (Vigilante), Zhero (Role Cop), ThAdmiral (Jailkeeper), Purple Orange, Gonzoooo, saporovirus, lewarcher82, mykonian, and werewolf555 (Vanilla Townies), win!!
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Night Actions

Night 1
implosion kills Zhero.
Zhero investigates saporovirus.
don_johnson kills saporovirus.
smashbro_of_the_SSS jails chesskid3 (a.k.a. vollkan's slot).

Night 2
vollkan kills lewarcher82.
implosion investigates Purple Orange.
don_johnson kills mykonian.
ThAdmiral jails Gonzoooo.

Night 3
implosion kills don_johnson
don_johnson kills implosion
ThAdmiral jails Purple Orange
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

So, why did I wait the full 3 days for Night 3? Well, I actually had all the night actions in rather quickly. BUT in the incredibly unlikely event that someone changed their mind, that would affect the result so I had to give don_johnson or ThAdmiral the chance to do so. I hoped that the long night built up tension rather than just making everyone annoyed with me.

Mafia started off well with the offing of Zhero but average to mediocre play from the Mafia plus a strong Town (looking at don_johnson and Gonzoooo in particular, here) resulted in smashbro_of_the_SSS getting lynched and then the setup was pretty much broken from there.

Looking on it now, this setup is pretty swingy. For every power role one side loses, the other one actually gains one. Admittedly this is rather obvious, but it really came into play with the death of the Mafia Jailkeeper. I guess you could argue that it was partly the inability for the Mafia to use their gained Role Cop ability to counter that that doomed them.

Mafia can reveal their QT at their leisure, if for some reason they don't want to then I'll let that be.

Finally, thanks to everyone who didn't replace out for playing! Hope you had fun.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Interesting to note, this game could have swung in a very different direction if don_johnson had been forced to claim.
Last edited by Alduskkel on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:14 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Hmmm looking at the night actions I don't know if the Mafia would have benefited much from investigating a PR on the one night where their role cop ability mattered (Night 2), given that right after (Day 3) a mass claim ensued.

One thing I've noticed about Jailkeepers is that they are crazy powerful if only one scum is left. It's kind of like they gain cop abilities if the Mafia continue to night kill.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Well, I'm currently undecided on the hydras are overpowered vs. not overpowered argument so I won't RAGE but I still think that you should have at least told
me
, your
, that Gonzoooo was a hydra.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I PM'd vollkan for permission so here you go:
Mafia QT

Return to “Completed Open Games”