Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Charnel »

@Lord, see the maths-theory post about vigging.
chesskid3 wrote:but you get to actually force people to vote for Uprising who is likely to be scum.
that only gives you the stupid players. As soon as you are making the choice for them (which you clearly did with the TL case, and your misreps on the Uprising and TL case), you won't find scum anymore. Scum loves being "forced" onto a townie. See who are on your wagon. And what read do you get from "forcing" people on it? Everybody wagoned with no real good reason, as Enigma and lrd pointed out. People jumped on fast, without good reasons, but are they all scum?

You got tasky, who's sole strategy has been till now to get reads by voting without reasoning. It is a good thing, but he shows he doesn't understand that the game is more, and he seems not to get real reads from it.
NS and Uprising I don't have to talk about: we did already.
Zang is a lurker pur sang. Seriously, who knows anything about Zang?
Cooldog is the player who tried to get someone lynched so he could vig at night, which is, in all honesty, not such a smart move.

There are only 2 players on it that have given decent analysis about the game: you and CooLDoG. Of the players not on the wagon, only two haven't shown to be able to give a lot of analysis: Exe and Wingless.

What you did was brute-forcing a lynch through, for bad reasons. That is not the way to play.
one would hardly have joy without another's suffering, no?
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Tasky »

lynch,lynch,lynch. We found a scumbag. What are we waiting for?
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Charnel »

chesskid3 wrote:All it takes in lylo is one stupid town to lose. NS needs to be dead by lylo.
"Uprising has no scum-reason to active lurk, as it is bound to get him lynched." [/devils advocate]
"NS has no scum-reason to keep himself from being lynched by trying to force a deadline lynch on another failed wagon:"
WTH chess

The fact that NS, who tried to get me deadline lynched, is now suddenly on TL's wagon should be reason enough not to lynch TL.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Enigma »

I have a slight suspicion just about how CoolDog is playing. I don't doubt he has a night kill .. just hoping it is town aligned and not 3rd party or something. Regardless, I shall see how the night's events turn out.

I'm amazed how noone has followed my NS question about his role. I still find his role extremely suspicious (the mechanics of it as a town aligned role) and coupled with his play style I am quite disappointed that people are suggesting that he is not a good option to lynch.

It's quite pathetic that it's my exam week and I am more active than ever. Fkn dumb mafia game gunna screw my grades.

Preview Edit: Hello alot of posts!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

When I did it, there was no time, and I will be genuinely surprised if TL doesn't flip scum.

Scum (scummiest to ..still scum but less scummy):
TL
Uprising
Wingless

Null (scummiest to towniest):
Exe
Zang
Charnel

Town(towniest to scummiest):
Chesskid
Enigma
Cooldog
NS
Tasky
Lrd

gg.
Or, in more readable format, list of people in this game from towniest to scummiest, with lines drawn;
Chesskid
Enigma
Cooldog
NS
Tasky
Lrd
----------------
Charnel
Zang
Exe
-----
Wingless
Uprising
TL
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I got ninjaed like 5 times. response coming
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Charnel wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:All it takes in lylo is one stupid town to lose. NS needs to be dead by lylo.
"Uprising has no scum-reason to active lurk, as it is bound to get him lynched." [/devils advocate]
"NS has no scum-reason to keep himself from being lynched by trying to force a deadline lynch on another failed wagon:"
WTH chess

The fact that NS, who tried to get me deadline lynched, is now suddenly on TL's wagon should be reason enough not to lynch TL.
Nonsense. TL and NS are not both scum 100%. I find TL scummy as fuck, thus confirming my VI read on NS.
You disagree, obviously, but I don't really care, tbh.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Tasky »

Charnel wrote:You got tasky, who's sole strategy has been till now to get reads by voting without reasoning. It is a good thing, but he shows he doesn't understand that the game is more, and he seems not to get real reads from it.
I am slower than you guys. it takes me a while to get reads.
I might be wrong a lot, but who isn't?
I am aware of the fact that my play may seem erratic and maybe it is. But I do believe TL is scum and I want him lynched. I do not force you to believe it, I am not going to get angry if you do not share my read, but I know where my read stands.
If you think there is scum on the TL wagon, go on, find it. I think the TL wagon is a good wagon, so if I were to look for scum on the wagon I would look for bussing scum. But what's the point looking for bussing scum if TL hasn't even flipped yet?
Actually I think you should hammer. This day lasted way to long already and there is really not happening anything new. What we really need at this point is a flip.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nobody hammers yet

Btw, Charnel, what are you going to do if/when TL flips scum?
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:24 am

Post by Tasky »

@ninja: chesskid, why do you think I am town?
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Enigma »

Heh, I love people posting scum/town lists ... not.
I also love it when people when doing analysis always put themselves as confirmed town, deceptive even?

PS: I would like to be able to post without having to read preview edits
two
three
FOUR
FUCKING times zomg.
Lrdwhyt
Lrdwhyt
Townie
Lrdwhyt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 am

Post by Lrdwhyt »

For anyone not on Uprising, I suggest you take a look at these two:

Uprising's ISO in Newbie 1005: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5&start=25
This game's ISO: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... lect=14275

There's a pretty clear difference, and while I'm sure there's a possible explanation for her being town and changing behaviors, I'm inclined to believe that she is, in fact, scum.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Enigma »

I'm pretty sure I mentioned that at least twice thus far. I'll be interested to pick our her scum buddies once she flips.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Fffffffff I had a post and then safari crashed fffffffff
Get Firefox then :P

Posting in a few
Last edited by Parama on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Charnel »

chesskid3 wrote:
Nobody hammers yet

Btw, Charnel, what are you going to do if/when TL flips scum?
This night? NO COMMENT. If they want to RB me, frame someone, let them try.
Tomorrow? If TL is scum, NS is town, and isn't going to die. Zang, wingless, exe and Uprising are going to be my next targets. Uprisings vote, no matter what TL flips, didn't make sense.
If TL is town, basically a continuation of this day. Wingless should get more attention in this case too.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

See my point about NS's flip (because it's going to be town) being useless yet?

@ Tasky: combination of Gut and very logical town votes.

@ Enigma: If you think I'm scummy in any way, I'd love to hear about it, so I can
kill you at night
assuage your fears.

@ Lrd: now we get back to why I wanted TL instead of Uprising/NS in the first place, the meta argument just seems way too easy :(

Also in regards to my list, my gut says Wingless and Zang should switch places, but since neither of them is today's lynch it's not a problem (both of them are in the possible/probable scum section anyway).
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Charnel »

chesskid3 wrote:See my point about NS's flip (because it's going to be town) being useless yet?
Nope. I could answer the same for NS, though I would analyse more as I don't know who were on him the first time. Only one allignment I would find out with TL's flip: NS's.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Whereas NS's flip will be a town death plus no alignments 100% guaranteed. TL's flip gives as much info as any other flip, plus when TL flips scum it clears NS.

Also your post sounds like you know NS is town too, because NS flipping scum would clear TL, but you never addressed that :/
Lrdwhyt
Lrdwhyt
Townie
Lrdwhyt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Lrdwhyt »

chesskid3 wrote:See my point about NS's flip (because it's going to be town) being useless yet?

@ Tasky: combination of Gut and very logical town votes.

@ Enigma: If you think I'm scummy in any way, I'd love to hear about it, so I can
kill you at night
assuage your fears.

@ Lrd: now we get back to why I wanted TL instead of Uprising/NS in the first place, the meta argument just seems way too easy :(

Also in regards to my list, my gut says Wingless and Zang should switch places, but since neither of them is today's lynch it's not a problem (both of them are in the possible/probable scum section anyway).
Maybe it is way too easy? Didn't you just say that Uprising was one of your suspects?
Using gut a reason is a bad habit. You should try stopping that.
Charnel wrote:
Nope. I could answer the same for NS, though I would analyse more as I don't know who were on him the first time. Only one allignment I would find out with TL's flip: NS's.
Just curious, but whose alignment would you find out with Uprising's flip?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Uprising is a suspect, yes, but I prefer TL, hence why I started a wagon on him.

Also it is interested that prior to me forcing the wagon, a few people had said they were suspicious, but nobody was going after him at all.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Charnel »

@lrdwhyt. I don't know. And I don't care TBH. I would need a wagon to analyse, as the first votes on a wagon are usually less serious then when the bandwagon gets longer.

But it doesn't matter. We never lynch for information. I shouldn't have done it, but I didn't like how chesskid pretended that the NS lynch "would give no information", while TL's obviously would... Yeah, sure. First, we are here to lynch scum. Chesskid seems to have forgotten that when the started that debate, but you shouldn't. Chesskid is trying to destroy mostly the NS wagon in every way he can. I don't yet know why, but his argumentation has been bad in most of his points. The fact that he only did this for only one player does make me doubt a NS-chess scumteam.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Uh yeah because neither of NS-chess are scum. Lulz.
Also don't misrep me, The TL lynch is a scum lynch AND an information lynch. It clears NS, and we lynch scum. DOUBLE WHAMMY
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Charnel »

I doubt it.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Enigma wrote:Dear Nobody Special,

Care to answer this question which I asked quite a while ago?
Or at least PM the mod and ask for clarification then report back to us!

I hope you are having a wonderful Halloween!

Many thanks, Kind regards, Yours Sincerely,
Enigma
My Dearest Enigma:

In answer of your question, I understand that I will only learn which specific actions were performed, and how many of same. I am unsure where you even got an idea that "ability names" would be involved; do you, perchance, have some private, inside information that the rest of us don't have regarding "ability names" or anything of the sort?

Yours,
&c.,
Nobody Special
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nevermind. TL needs to die today, Uprising living another day is not a problem.

Look how many people offered to hammer TL, and nobody did. Something's up here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”