Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Enigma »

Well I'm not going through the rest of your rule set to point out all the spelling errors that are there (which is quite a bit) as I'm going to stop reading them and continue studying for this exam I have in 2 days.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:26 am

Post by Enigma »

Fkn chesskid every time I play with you, you make me need to come back and read 5+ pages every day of silly confusing arguments. Half the posts in the thread belong to you!@

Also why the fuck do you think there is a vig in the game? Let alone a dayvig specifically? Lololololol do you know something that we don't?
Random RVS, VOTE: Chesskid3

Just some background reading for those who didn't play last game: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=25.
I looked in there too, to see if I could find a dayvig from the past game, no luck ... they aren't the most common roles you tend to find in games.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Enigma »

Explaining one's sarcasm defeats the entire purpose of using sarcasm in the first place.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:29 am

Post by Enigma »

Callandor wrote:Oh so you're being cute. How funny.
See, sarcasm works much better when you don't explain it!
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:41 am

Post by Enigma »

@Agar
This thread is less than 1 day old, and apart from a selection hyperactive few, we are still clearly in RVS.
Stop trying to use the fact that chess kid has spammed over 3 pages of this thread alone (to make it 6 pages alraedy) to delude yourself into thinking that we are out of RVS.

Plus I like RVS. It's fun.
Why so serious?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:07 am

Post by Enigma »

Serious accusations between TWO people who have since both mutually agreed on the outcome.

Btw nice of you to put a vote down now. Why didn't you vote Magma in your previous post instead of just FoSing him?
What are you trying to achieve with a FoS on him but a vote on me?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Enigma »

@Vren, Lol if you associate that to angry, you will be at a loss of words when you see my play when I get involved into the game.

But it is a serious question, and one which I am anxiously waiting to see the answer of.
Because I see it as a bussing slip between Agar and Magna.

You attempting to discount it as AtE as an attempt to discredit me and not take it in context of the situation, is duly noted though. Soft defending your scum buddy so early already ... poor effort!
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Enigma »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Vren's quote of Enigma reminds me to ask a question -

@Enigma
- Are you an alt of NoPointinActingUp?
:o why would you assume that?!
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Enigma »

@Chess
I don't mind reading 6 pages, as long as it isn't filled with chesskid chasing his own tail.

@Vren
Overly defensive of Agar? What?
Read your latest post, then read my post you think is overly defensive.
Now go google overly defensive then note the difference between arrogant and overly defensive.
Now decide whether my post is more overly defensive than your 181.

I'll give you some chocolate if you guess the right answer!

PS: Why so serious?!??
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Enigma »

Enigma wrote:@Agar
This thread is less than 1 day old, and apart from a selection hyperactive few, we are still clearly in RVS.
Stop trying to use the fact that chess kid has spammed over 3 pages of this thread alone (to make it 6 pages alraedy) to delude yourself into thinking that we are out of RVS.

Plus I like RVS. It's fun.
Why so serious?
This is completely defensive and freaking out? I must have missed that memo. Opps, my bad.

Trying to manipulate my words already in an attempt to divert suspicion onto me. Impressive!

Btw Vren, since you didn't get the right answer, I ate the chocolate myself. Sorry :(
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Enigma »

And the strategic value of claiming what he just did as a third party when scum can easily night kill him is? ..
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:04 am

Post by Enigma »

Anyone wanna blurb CEBM for me so I can take all this in context? I cbf reading 100+ pages.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Enigma »

ITT: We see that MoI takes everything very seriously!

Why so serious MoI?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:48 am

Post by Enigma »

The amount of these new scum tells I've just seen in this game used for faulty logic for people's stupid votes are amazing!

But Callandor seems to be a very sensitive soul, I'll pass that off as a scum tell!
VOTE: Callandor
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Enigma »

Vren wrote:--Jason: Vezok has an established meta for this sort of behavior; at this point in the game, are you voting him because you think he's scum, or because you think that he's a safe place to put a vote and not draw negative attention? Also, I'm pretty sure Enigma's vote on Call is sarcastic, as Magna has a vote him for being too defensive himself.
I've decided I like you alot now!
And I'm not being sarcastic now ... :P

Gandalf, are you glad vezo came back after disappearing from the site?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Enigma »

I read past games of Vezo, and this game.

But tbh theres not much to go off this game, and gandalf giving a near 100% certainty that vezo is town ain't the most impressive thing I've seen so far in this game.

There are much more impressive things in this game, eg: Vren <3
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Enigma »

This gandalf guy is so awesome. Everyone should praise everything he says as gospel!
I hereby declare myself a faithful follower to his words and beliefs.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Enigma »

Gandalf didn't respond to me buddying to to him.. :(
I thought he would make the connection that I have some role related information with him and I was trying to breadcrumb something to him.

Now really ... why would you think that I was trying to breadcrumb something Gandalf, is this something that is specified in your role PM? Because normally, I'm sure people wouldn't arrive to that conclusion.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Enigma »

Wtf are you on about?

I posted that purely fishing for a reaction, as you can see for many of my posts in the game thus far.

I was just being immature towards Vren (think of it as online flirting) and I have no idea what you are on about. The fact that you have inside game knowledge reeks to me of a third party role.
And what did you have to Wikipedia to learn about? I refereed to nothing remotely related to flavor.
I don't even know what your trying to achieve by not voting me?

So I have no idea what you are trying to out (and you are probably making the situation worse) nor can I satisfy your need for an explanation to the situation but all I can see is you saying, "Look I'm a third party role!"
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Enigma »

Let's get some prods or something happening.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:47 am

Post by Enigma »

gandalf wrote:I'm a lot more suspicious of Enigma now, for reasons that have to do with my role. However, I think that his role(whatever it is, I have no idea) might be able to explain the problem, so I'm not going to vote him just yet. I'll have an eye on him though.
How the fuck does this appear town?

AtE doesn't necessarily mean now, and is unhelpful to town at the very least.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Enigma »

Why is everyone so willing to believe Dekes when he has posted shit all in this thread?
It's like you guys already know what he is saying is true.

Someone prod the mod please so he can start prodding some players.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Enigma »

I'm uneasy about believing him when he has contributed nothing else which allows us to judge if he is scum or town. Shouldn't all townies be?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Enigma »

Is this the "Substantial post tomorrow, promise."

If so I'm quite disappointed.
But I forgive you, my posts are quite content-less since I have 3 exams this week before I'm done and I don't know why I'm still posting here.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Enigma »

Scum or town won't play a single factor in who gets blown up. The only thing that is related to it is player stupidity and negligence.

Why is everyone going apeshit with role related information? It's unnecessary at such an early stage of D1.
And if you are town, your preemptive breadcrumbs are just distracting everyone from scum hunting, giving scum a perfect opportunity to slip away unnoticed.

I boggle at what gandalf is trying to achieve. And honestly I think he is just making the situation worse.

We see MoI picks out small phrases that is said and manipulates it with a scummy bias to form cases.
Look I can do the same.
Because I don’t want to blow myself up in a non-Hatch manner for doing what I consider standard operating procedure (if I survive long enough, that is).
Town WIFOMy posts! Scum tactic right here!
PS: Ohh sorry I forgot we were playing a GAME. I thought we were playing real life for a while there. Chill out mate.

Chesskid is like a little child with the hatch phrase. If people are too stupid or ignorant to understand the mechanics of this game after being warned a few times already, they might as well kill themselves.

Gandalf's post about Dekes being offlimits based on flips is just retarded logic. If we get that many flips town have already won the game anyways. People shouldn't naive enough to blindly trust said information. It's unhealthy.

Callandor posting 6 times in a row (have you heard of using the preview function) annoys me. And AtE is not a suitable defense. You can chill with my vote for a bit longer.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Enigma »

Are you saying you are third party now? ..
I thought you said you were town aligned.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Enigma »

Why would you assume his claim validates your role information then?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Enigma »

By your logic then Gandalf should do a full claim right now? Callandor should spit out whatever it is he wants to say?
How about we just do a mass claim right now while we are at it? And then we can tell which PR's are telling the truth when scum kill them and we see a flip!
Good fucking idea sir!

PS: If you are going to vote me at least spell my name right.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:03 am

Post by Enigma »

Just posting to say V/LA until Sunday.
Exams :(
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Enigma »

OK: Catch up from my last content post onwards!

Disclaimer: I'm a sarcastic poster. You can judge my measure of scumminess based on the rate of sarcasm in my posts, where heavy sarcasm usually means I find whatever scummy.

AGar wrote:First question: 5 Normals, 4 themes.
Without Vig: 880 (N), 909* (N), 999 (N), 1006 (T), 1007 (N), 1032 (T), /in-vitational G6 (T)^
With Vig: 992 (N), 1039 (T)

* - Had a CPR Doc, which can pseudo-vig, but not actually choose kills.
^ - Abandoned.

So 2/9 of my personal experiences have had a vig, so my no-vig pool is actually higher.
Setup speculation is stupid and a complete waste of time. And it serves no purpose to town's agenda. Who cares if there is a vig or not? It's pointless and just distracting.
MoI wrote:Certain role-based information absolutely needs to be made early Day 1. Miller claims and Dekes Census information being two examples. I’m not thrilled with Gandalf’s claim but I’ve already shown how we need to deal with it.
And you'ld be the kind of person who would take such claims as the truth hey? Aren't you the one who was criticizing pre-emptive claiming a few pages down the track? There was zero need for Gandalf to put himself in the position he is right now. And your attempt to try and skew that into a scum tell against me is duly noted.
MoI wrote:Also, ITT we learn that Enigma lacks the ability to recognize subtle sarcasm on the Interwebz.
Now I can't read if you are being sarcastic or not, but I congratulate you for your use of irony here. This is relevant for the rest of your points against me later in your posts.
MoI wrote:Way to attempt to present things disproportionately to their actual nature. Gandalf’s presentation of the statement aside there is no reason to go charging after Dekes at this juncture. If he plays scummy enough in the future to warrant consideration we will. No-one is saying BLINDLY trust said information.

You still haven’t given a compelling scum motivation for Dekes Census claim that would warrant your statement here.
Am I suggesting to go charging after Dekes? Or are you just really bad at reading sarcasm on the Interwebz? People are blindly trusting said information, so your point is irrelevant. Hell they are putting him on their pro-town list to get the Jason information. How are we going to see if he is scummy enough when he hasn't posted? Town have no reason to trust the Dekes claim, we can't even judge his play, scum will know whether it's true or not anyways. You suggesting that we ignore him, is a poor effort at trying to divert attention away from your scum buddy.
Can we see that Dekes is prodded? If he hasn't already? He hasn't posted for a week.

This jason voting thing is a complete waste of time and is just distracting town. The only thing it will serve is WIFOM mess for town to filter through when flips/results are given.

I find it fucking amazing that people have all put Dekes on their town list. He has posted nothing and if his claim information makes you honestly believe he is town over others who have posted much more in this game, then I wish you good luck for your mafia career.

You know what's more productive. Let's call out who we think Jason shouldn't give it to (IE: who we think is scummy):
Me first: MoI, Toon, Call.
If you don't want to break the pattern, take my vote as someone who is not on the list.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Enigma »

Have you got a reason why you are jumping on, or are just looking for an easy bandwagon. I don't see much of a reason from Gandalf or Agar.

I really don't care about spending half of day 1 trying to organize a way to confirm that ONE person is town. It's been a complete waste of time and it's just going to make Day 2 a WIFOMy mess. And that's probably what all those
scum
players pushing for this are hoping to achieve.

Lol @ MoI trying to get more votes on me. That's pretty scummy.

I thank you chesskid for not agitating me in this game and not seeming as derpy as gandalf is appearing to be.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Enigma »

DAYKILL: GANDALF5166
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Enigma »

No need to claim when I can obviously just demonstrate my role.

I wonder what happens now.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by Enigma »

Ohh dw I'm totally a day vig.

Chill and just wait a sec.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Enigma »

Chesskid, permission to dayvig you tomorrow?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by Enigma »

Ohh dw you won't be around either ;)
Actually you won't be around for much longer period.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by Enigma »

Because if I was a day vig that would clearly make me scum wouldn't it?

Thankgod I don't have to read your mindnumbing posting anymore in a few hours.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Enigma »

I was going to kill either MoI or Agar.
Pity I choose the wrong one.

And honestly the D1 popped onto a really bad time for me where I was in cbf mafia mode dude to exams and then alot of alcohol and hangovers (I'm actually writing up with a hangover now :()
I really didn't find anything that interested me because the game was just running around in clueless circles and wasn't much that I felt like commenting or extending on.
I stand by my point that the whole jason pm thing which lasted for a week was a complete distraction to town.

And how the wagon on me formed so suddenly I really didn't feel like defending because it was a completely ridiculous wagon and I can't believe it formed.
Was kinda lazy because I was hoping my role would give lots of town credit but seems people like hammering early.

I wanted to see a reaction from gandalf because his soft claiming attempts were annoying me and also to see how scum reacted to it.
I had sent a pm to the mod saying that was not my vig kill, pity he came in and did an edit. I was hoping he would be on extended like like previously.

And chesskid you are fucking horrible yourself. Cheers.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Enigma »

Cool story bro.
Help it makes you feel better of yourself.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”