Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Tasky »

Charnel, I guess you are right.
Since you have no incriminating result, you should claim who you targeted, so we will know that that person is more likely to be town. I agree that you should not claim the actual role as that helps scum. But I think not revealing anything doesn't help us. Maybe you can even confirm someone as town (without having to tell us their role).
Un-FoS
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:Enigma nominated for chainsaw FoS.

Tasky, explain the vote.
You missed this.

@ Charnel: First, your name isn't Tasky, so please don't answer for him.

Hold off on responding until after Tasky replies, but I would like you to elaborate on what reasoning you think Tasky is using that is the same as my "flawed" reasoning.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Tasky »

chesskid, you claim in this post, that there is a large amount of info to get. I want to see that info.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So instead of asking for it like a normal person, you vote me?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm
V/LA until Saturday night/Sunday morning

You'll get your analysis then, Mr. Tasky
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Tasky »

chesskid3 wrote:So instead of asking for it like a normal person, you vote me?
yep.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@chesskid, chain saw only works if he's scum, and then it is only on a case by case basis, Tasky is a VI thus it doesn't apply to him. RTFW.

Iso comeing when I have time, I'm flirting with a chesskid possible scum read atm...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:52 am

Post by CooLDoG »

okay... Chesskid ware to start... you have posted 175 times in this game and 107 of those posts have been one liners (don't worry I counted). That means that over 61% of your posts are one liners, however, you had atleast 4-5 mega content posts sprinkeled in there. I get a null read on you, forget what I said. However, I would like you to post more content. And are you happy with that % of one liners?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

quick (very quick) iso of UP reveals that she has never given a reason for any of her votes...

!) why haven't you given a reason for any of your votes?
@) why are you so indecisive?
#) what are your town+scum reads?
after a wank.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Tasky »

CooLDoG wrote:Tasky is a VI
You really think so? Well, think again. I am going to catch scum whether you like it or not.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Uprising »

CooLDoG wrote:quick (very quick) iso of UP reveals that she has never given a reason for any of her votes...

!) why haven't you given a reason for any of your votes?
@) why are you so indecisive?
#) what are your town+scum reads?
I may have given some reason, however it may have not sounded like it. If I didn't given reasons, it was because I was uncertain.

I'm always extraordinarily indecisive, regardless of alignment (and in real life).

I'm positive I posted my reads not long ago, I'll reread and come up with them again.

Enigma is not scum.

Tasky is not a VI.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Exe »

Alright, I haven't had time to really flesh out a wall-o-text case or anything, so I'm just going to post my suspicions in shorthand.

Was rereading the people who I felt slipped under the radar D1, and in light of the flip there's some really damning evidence:

Zang:
Alright so D1 he read to me as genuine for a while. His tunnelling on Tasky seemed misguided at worst, for most of D1.

However, around the end of the day we see a few really suspicious things, especially considering the flip:

Around his 9th post he stops posting really any scumhunting. He's no longer pushing his Tasky wagon, and just starts commenting on roles and lines of peoples' posts, rather than actually stating suspicions, attacking any players, or pushing any cases.
Whats telling here is this was right around the point when NS and Moospiker were both possible lynch targets: sounds like he wanted the town to focus on picking one of the two.
The key issue then is that he never really goes back to pushing Tasky, and continues to not really scumhunt or pressure anyone at all.

There's a clincher though.
Zang in his post 14 wrote:Vote: Uprising

Charnels case on him is good and he's the only person besides Tasky that I think is scummy.
Zang in his 17 wrote:The case on TL is really good and the fact that he ignored it means that he can not answer it or isn't reading the thread. I still think uprising is scummy but his lynch can wait.

Unvote
Vote: TheLonging
In post 14 he votes Uprising pretty much out of the blue, piggybacking hard on Charnel's wagon. It's not entirely damning except that he specifically says that uprising is the
only
person he finds scummy except Tasky.
But then 3 posts later, after no spectacular content, he sheeps ANOTHER wagon and says that the case on TL is "really good" (despite the fact that somehow he'd found no one else scummy) and his only original contribution is that TL is scum because he didn't defend himself.

The cherry on top is that he says he'll be V/LA for a short while, but never actually comes back before the lynch is up.

Summary: General lack of scumhunting for a good portion of D1, followed by two successive bandwagons based entirely on others' legwork.
Vote: Zang
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Zang »

Vote: Tasky

I want to see if he's going to stop randomly voting today, like he said.

Exe wrote:Alright so D1 he read to me as genuine for a while. His tunnelling on Tasky seemed misguided at worst,
for most of D1.
Summary:
General lack of scumhunting for a good portion of D1,
followed by two successive bandwagons based entirely on others' legwork.
This is contradictory.
Whats telling here is this was right around the point when NS and Moospiker were both possible lynch targets: sounds like he wanted the town to focus on picking one of the two.
If I wanted one of them to be lynched, I would have voted for them or at least pushed their wagon. I saw neither as scummy, I saw NS as anti town but not scum and I did not think moospiker was scum since most of the case on him was lurking which I do not find scummy.
But then 3 posts later, after no spectacular content, he sheeps ANOTHER wagon and says that the case on TL is "really good" (despite the fact that somehow he'd found no one else scummy) and his only original contribution is that TL is scum because he didn't defend himself.
2 votes is not a wagon. TL remained unnoticed by me until I realized how scummy he was after I read Chesskids case on him, Isn't that what it's supposed to do? And how is completely ignoring a case against you not scummy?

And I don't see how this is different than Tasky who just put "I can agree with a TL lynch".
The cherry on top is that he says he'll be V/LA for a short while, but never actually comes back before the lynch is up.
The lynch occurred while I was still V/LA.
Summary: General lack of scumhunting for a good portion of D1, followed by two successive bandwagons based entirely on others' legwork.
I generally don't scumhunt on day 1, this is one of my best games.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Enigma »

Tasky has been fingered for fail logic. Did you even think after reading Charnel's claimed role?

Chesskid has been noted for being more dumb than he appears to be.
I don't like how he is saying NS was "obv town", because I really couldn't judge that from his stupid behavior.

Uprising can have a break from my vote just for the beginning of today, since I had it on her all of yesterday.

I mentioned this the previous day, but now it's time to act,
VOTE: Zang

So I can keep reminding myself later,
[6] chesskid3 -
TheLonging
, Moospiker,
Nobody Special
Wingless
, CooLDoG, Zang

[6] CooLDoG - Tasky, chesskid3,
Wingless
, Uprising,
Nobody Special
, Exe

[6]
Nobody Special
- CooLDoG, Exe, Slaxx, Tasky, chesskid3, Moospiker

[6] Moospiker - Uprising,
TheLonging
, Exe, CooLDoG,
Nobody Special
Wingless

[7]
TheLonging
- chesskid3, Tasky, Zang, Uprising, CooLDoG,
Nobody Special
, Exe

Gunna say, Moospiker/Charnel slot doesn't look impressive, nor does all the people voting on the NS wagon in particular Tasky and Exe.
We shall see how the day progresses.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Exe »

@Zang: Those two quotes are not contradictory at all.
During Day 1
, I thought you seemed pro-town for most of it. Now that we have more information, it reads differently. No contradiction there.

And your "2 votes is not a wagon" is a semantics argument that strawman's the point. You still heavily sheeped two people as the day went on longer. That's scummy.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:15 am

Post by Uprising »

Exe wrote:@Zang: Those two quotes are not contradictory at all.
During Day 1
, I thought you seemed pro-town for most of it. Now that we have more information, it reads differently. No contradiction there.

And your "2 votes is not a wagon" is a semantics argument that strawman's the point. You still heavily sheeped two people as the day went on longer. That's scummy.
As strange as it feels for me, I agree completely.

Zang saying Exe was contradictory confused me a fair bit, to be honest, especially after I reread them.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Tasky »

Uprising wrote:Tasky is not a VI.
what makes you think I am not?
Zang wrote:
Vote: Tasky

I want to see if he's going to stop randomly voting today, like he said.
And what exactly is the reason for your vote?

Enigma wrote:Tasky has been fingered for fail logic. Did you even think after reading Charnel's claimed role?
look. You will agree with me that a flavor-rolecop is usually more useful to scum than to town? Well, that was my concern there. And to be honest the fact that the alternative (the tracker-role) is a quite likely scum-role doesn't make me feel any better about Charnel right now. I do not believe that we should lynch him today, I just don't think we should trust him blindly just because he is a PR. And we should keep in mind that NS died town which makes Charnel scum much more likely right now.

Enigma wrote: I don't like how he is saying NS was "obv town", because I really couldn't judge that from his stupid behavior.

[...]

[...] doesn't look impressive, nor does all the people voting on the NS wagon in particular Tasky and Exe.
Ellipses mine. What exactly do you find wrong about being on the NS wagon? Didn't you just say yourself that NS had a far from townish behaviour?
Zang wrote:TL remained unnoticed by me until I realized how scummy he was after I read Chesskids case on him, Isn't that what it's supposed to do? And how is completely ignoring a case against you not scummy?
Where/why do you think did chesskid's case fail?

time for some vote-count analysis
[6] chesskid3 -
TheLonging
, Moospiker,
Nobody Special
Wingless
, CooLDoG, Zang
CooLDoG could be a SK for all we know, but I really doubt he is scum after he killed NS last night.
Therefore there are two cases:
If chesskid is town, at least one of Zang and Moospiker (Charnel) has to be scum, possibly both, since I do not believe that a) we could have gotten a wagon on a townie without scum on it and b) that scum wouldn't have hammered considering there was no scum on the wagon already
If chesskid is scum, I still do not believe that scum would have been completely off the wagon, as usually at least one scum is always bussing (considering that chesskid's play was far from being pro-town), probably one (but likely not both) one out of Charnel and Zang scum in that case.

In both cases at least one of {Zang, Charnel} is scum and there is a good possibility that both are.
Doing the same analysis on the Moospiker wagon, we get that at least one of {Uprising, Exe} is scum and maybe both are if Charnel is town.
Additionally I do not believe Uprising would start a wagon on a fellow scumbag (this comes from my feeling of playingstyle). Therefore, I believe that if Charnel is scum, then Exe is his most likely buddy.

So we get following implications (yes, I know, what I am doing are only heuristics, but I believe they are quite good):
Zang town -> Charnel scum -> Exe scum & Uprising town
Charnel town -> Zang scum
Exe town -> Uprising scum & Zang scum -> Charnel town
Uprising town -> Exe scum
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Parama »

Prodding Lrdwhyt.

Day 2 Vote Count #1

[2] Zang
- Exe, Enigma

[1] chesskid3
- Tasky

[1] Tasky
- Zang

[0] Uprising
-

[0] Charnel
-

[0] Enigma
-

[0] Exe
-

[0] CooLDoG
-

[0] Lrdwhyt
-

Not Voting (5): chesskid3, Uprising, CooLDoG, Charnel, Lrdwhyt

Day 2 begins. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is 11/18/10 at 9 PM CST.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Lrdwhyt
Lrdwhyt
Townie
Lrdwhyt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Lrdwhyt »

Prod received, I'll try to post later.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Tasky »

oh. and I really should be doing this right now.
UNVOTE: chesskid

And since Exe is the most likely town out of Zang, Charnel, Exe, Uprising, I'd conclude that Uprising and Zang are scum.

Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Uprising »

Tasky wrote: Uprising town -> Exe scum

I'm pretty sure Exe isn't scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Enigma wrote:Tasky has been fingered for fail logic. Did you even think after reading Charnel's claimed role?

Chesskid has been noted for being more dumb than he appears to be.
I don't like how he is saying NS was "obv town", because I really couldn't judge that from his stupid behavior.

Uprising can have a break from my vote just for the beginning of today, since I had it on her all of yesterday.

I mentioned this the previous day, but now it's time to act,

So I can keep reminding myself later,
[6] chesskid3 -
TheLonging
, Moospiker,
Nobody Special
Wingless
, CooLDoG, Zang

[6] CooLDoG - Tasky, chesskid3,
Wingless
, Uprising,
Nobody Special
, Exe

[6]
Nobody Special
- CooLDoG, Exe, Slaxx, Tasky, chesskid3, Moospiker

[6] Moospiker - Uprising,
TheLonging
, Exe, CooLDoG,
Nobody Special
Wingless

[7]
TheLonging
- chesskid3, Tasky, Zang, Uprising, CooLDoG,
Nobody Special
, Exe

Gunna say, Moospiker/Charnel slot doesn't look impressive, nor does all the people voting on the NS wagon in particular Tasky and Exe.
We shall see how the day progresses.
Piss off.
Vote: Enigma
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Enigma »

Good stuff Tasky!

Firstly, a flavor role is just as useful for finding scum as it is for finding town. Really depends on the intent of who is using it.

I'm not willing to trust him blindly, especially since we know fake claims are available and the scumminess of that slot.

My vote analysis is based purely on the spread of the colors right now, I haven't had a good chance to look through it in much more depth, nor do I think it will be entirely accurate without many scum flips yet. Just there as a reminder. I like them too as they show what order the votes on a said person formed, and it's good to pick out opportunistic scum and scum trying to distance themselves from their buddies.
Though I do think that the Charnel/Zang points are looking quite promising.

All it's interesting to note who is NOT on the Moospiker (Charnel) wagon too.

I'm still pretty happy with my vote on Zang though.

Hello preview edits.
I lol@chesskid. This is coming from the guy who declared me obv town all of yesterday too!
Uprising still yet to provide any reasoning for any of her thoughts or plays.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Tasky is scum as well based on post 791.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Tasky »

Uprising wrote:
Tasky wrote: Uprising town -> Exe scum

I'm pretty sure Exe isn't scum.
you must be scum then. simple, no?

if you want to argue that the result of my deduction is wrong, you can't simply state that the result of my deduction is wrong. You have to show where the error lies in my logical steps.
chesskid3 wrote:Tasky is scum as well based on post 791.
lol?
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”