Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Enigma »

Btw Chesskid,
Horrible is subjective in the eyes of the viewer.

Example:
You find his aim horrible, I thought his NK was quite productive, (though NS's role would have been quite useful during massclaim).
I find your play horrible, you probably disagree with it though.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

NS was obvtown, and one of the coolest PRs I have ever seen, and he fucking shot him. His aim is proven to suck. You clearly want him to shoot so you can win without going to D3.

Can we lynch Enigma please?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:48 am

Post by Enigma »

Btw it'll be LYLO tomorrow if a mislynch + nightkill occurs anyways (assuming 9/3), so he shouldn't be shooting regardless.

Learn to count. It shouldn't be too hard ... at least the number of players is less than the number of fingers you have on both hands.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You clearly want him to shoot so you can win without going to D3.

nice strawman
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Enigma »

Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:06 am

Post by Tasky »

Enigma & chesskid: stop flaming. both of you.
What you are doing is far from productive.
chesskid, Enigma is definitely the wrong lynch for today. We have much better candidates.
Enigma, stop attacking ad personam. It will not help at all.

CooLDoG and only CooLDoG will decide whether or not to shoot tonight. If he really is a vig, at least we know that he will try to do the best thing, if he is a SK, well, he would act in his own interest regardless of what you say.
I really can't see how NS was obvtown.
chesskid3 wrote:because I'm rather pissed off, you get the short version analysis.

At most 1 scum on the TL wagon, since if he flipped town the wagon was going to look like shit. That narrows 2 more scum down to 5 people, 2 of whom are dead.
[7] TheLonging - chesskid3, Tasky, Zang, Uprising,
Nobody Special
, CooLDoG, Exe
[5]NotTheLonging - Enigma,Lrd,Charnel,
Wingless
TheLonging

Enigma for scum.

gg.
I want to see your analysis how it was (would have been) BEFORE you started accusing Enigma since when you claimed to possess that analysis, you still had Enigma as a town-read.
If it had been pointing to Enigma earlier, why did it take you so long to change votes?
If your analysis was different earlier, if it pointed towards someone else, why did you change it to make it point to Enigma? I call that confirmation bias.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I thought TL was scum until the flip. I thought Enigma was town, until his horribad D2 start. My analysis puts the scum in pools, now it's about lynching them.

Do you agree with 1 scum on the wagon only, since that wagon was going to look like shit in retrospect?
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Tasky »

my analysis makes me think either Exe scum or Zang and Uprising scum.
that's at least one, but likely at least two (as I think Zang&Uprising are likelier to be scum than Exe).
and then there is you. I don't know about you yet. You could be scum for all I know.
So, no, I do not agree that there is only one scum on the wagon.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Uprising was the safe place for scum to leave votes during D1 that turned into a counterwagon. Your analysis sucks
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Charnel »

chesskid3 wrote:I thought TL was scum until the flip. I thought Enigma was town, until his horribad D2 start. My analysis puts the scum in pools, now it's about lynching them.

Do you agree with 1 scum on the wagon only, since that wagon was going to look like shit in retrospect?
You
knew
the wagon was going to look like shit. I did. At that very moment that you said that indeed you rallyed people with a bad case, in an aggressive way. You knew.

And the question is a bad one. The fact that you are on the wagon makes this question a rhetoric one. Either scum loved to hide behind your backs or you are scum and your buddies followed you onto the wagon. I don't know. But you ask people about it
to clear yourself

You are starting to look worse then Enigma at the moment.
one would hardly have joy without another's suffering, no?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Either TL was scum

OR

TL was town, and the wagon was going to look like shit.

Either fucking way, it's a goldmine of information.

Your "back off or you're next" threat is noted.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Charnel »

chesskid3 wrote:Either TL was scum

OR

TL was town, and the wagon was going to look like shit.

Either fucking way, it's a goldmine of information.

Your "back off or you're next" threat is noted.
YOU ARE NEXT.
Vote Chesskid
. Seriously, why the strawman. Why is it a goldmine of information when you are directing everybody into believing only one scum could have been on the wagon and of course it certainly isn't you? Let me get some quotes:
chesskid3 wrote:If you are town, it's your incredibly scummy play that got you lynched, and I accept no blame whatsoever for the misslynch.
I believe you are scum, however, as evidenced by voting for you and pushing for your lynch.
chesskid3 wrote:If Uprising is scum, he's bussing right now. If TL flips scum, NS is cleared and Wingless is almost certainly scum for avoiding the wagon when he had the chance to get on _before_ it had momentum.
My case is "weak" because his ISO has no actual content. All he's done is blather on about buddying and contradict himself every other post.
chesskid3 wrote:COoldog, if TL flips town (which would seriously surprise me), Wingless/Uprising/NS should be near the top of the vig list.
Seriously, chesskid, you didn't think TL was going to flip scum. You were making damn sure you wouldn't be blamed for it if it happened. The fact that NS is in your viglist in the last quote shows your opportunism. You thought he was town, remember? You aren't honestly scumhunting here, you are trying to clear the TL wagon, which you were on.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah, I thought he was going to flip scum, which is why all my scum analysis was based on TL scum.

He flipped town, changes everything. Also throwing NS 3rd on the viglist does not him a scumread make.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Charnel »

Charnel wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:If you are town, it's your incredibly scummy play that got you lynched, and I accept no blame whatsoever for the misslynch.
I believe you are scum, however, as evidenced by voting for you and pushing for your lynch.
Stop avoiding the points made against you! Why did you make this post other then to try to stay out of the towns hands after a TL mislynch?
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Exe »

Hold on a minute.
Chesskid, if you yourself put NS on a viglist, why the hell are you calling out Cooldog for shooting NS?
Contradictions much?
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Enigma »

Would anyone like some face palm images for usage?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

he was 3rd on the viglist. Did I really think he was going to get vigged? No. Was he dead weight? Yes. Was he still town? Yes.

@ Charnel: I made that post because TL was being an insufferable jackass with his avatar bet shit.
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Uprising »

chesskid3, in all honesty, you just baffle me. Words cannot describe it. Well, they can. You're silly.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Zang »

CooLDoG wrote:I like zang today but I'm considering an uprising wagon/lynch.... I've played in a zang scum game (it was SBMI, if that counts as a game), and he seems to be play pretty close to that, however, I haven't seen a zang town game so the meta could all be null...
If you like me today then why are you voting for me? And in SBΜ I scumhunted, Isn't most of the case on me that I don't scumhunt?
Enigma wrote:He is at L-1 for all you silly idiots who can't read and I would still like to hear a few explanations from him first or at the very least a claim.
Explanations for what? But here's my role-
Zang
, you are the
Old Man, Patient

You have no special powers.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Please confirm via PM with a paraphrase of your role's abilities.
Exe wrote:@Zang: Do you have anything to say? You haven't really done much scumhunting today either.
I haven't done any scumhunting today because I've been busy defending myself. But I would like everybody to tell me why I am scummy because you are the only person who really explained.
Chesskid wrote:NS was obvtown, and one of the coolest PRs I have ever seen, and he fucking shot him. His aim is proven to suck. You clearly want him to shoot so you can win without going to D3.

Can we lynch Enigma please?
NS was not obvtown, if he was obvtown you wouldn't need to argue that he was obvtown.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Enigma »

I don't want to nitpick but one thing that I find weird about the above claim is that the mod's name isn't in the quote box, even though the rest of the role is formatted (bolded and colored).

Interesting... Why would that be Zang, couldn't you just hit the quote button from the role pm and ctrl c/v it directly?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Enigma »

CooLDoG and Zang not setting their online statuses to invisible, and Zang in particular for not responding to my observation do not impress me.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

no zang you didn't scum hunt in that game, we can argue meta all day long... but you did not scum hunt in that game.
@chesskid, weren't you on ns wagon? And who are you to tell me who to kill, If we misslynch I won't kill btw... Unless some one comes out and claims mason or something along those lines. I can't post much now...

@enigma, I think it is on visible...
after a wank.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Enigma »

Do you not see the discrepancy in the quote by Zang of his role PM?
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by Exe »

The quote tag thing is small, but it's definitely notable. I've seen smaller quoting slips out scum in the past.
The missing tags would probably suggest he modified the quote in some way.
That + my original case + vanilla townie claim at worst: Lynch Zang. His sheeping and TL-vote showed a huge lack of motivation for scumhunting. I am confident in my read.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

If this is a misslynch, I am going to open tomorrow by voting Enigma.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”