Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Exe »

chesskid3 wrote:If this is a misslynch, I am going to open tomorrow by voting Enigma.
Are you expressing intent to hammer?
Because if not you're basically telling us that D3 you're just going to vote the person you are voting now...which I don't understand the need to express.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

if this is a misslynch, tomorrow will be lylo.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

think about that for a second.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Enigma »

And then this will happen all over again!
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p2612653

The scum are probably thanking you for your stupidity right now.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Exe »

I'm aware that a mislynch will result in LyLo. However, a scum lynch will put us that much closer to a win. And I'm certain that Zang is going to flip scum.
Now, where do you stand? You didn't answer my question.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@exe, how certain? Is that a doc soft claim? Because if it is then come out with it...
Just a randome note... Chesskid was at l-1 but he never claimed...

Sorry that these posts are very brief and have little to no explination behind them, but I can't be on for long periods of time... (at least for today)
after a wank.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Exe »

CooLDoG wrote:@exe, how certain? Is that a doc soft claim? Because if it is then come out with it...
Just a randome note... Chesskid was at l-1 but he never claimed...

Sorry that these posts are very brief and have little to no explination behind them, but I can't be on for long periods of time... (at least for today)
My certainty has no correlation to my role. I am simply confident in my read on Zang.

Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:26 am

Post by Charnel »

I like Exe's mentality. Don't be scared for a mislynch, but go with your reads.
Zang wrote:I haven't done any scumhunting today because I've been busy defending myself. But I would like everybody to tell me why I am scummy because you are the only person who really explained.
we even had to wait for your defense. You lurked. You have lurked all game, and have basically had no interaction with the game. I'd like to lynch you.

However, on chesskid. He softclaimed. That means he doesn't have to fullclaim, but gets the benefits. Scummy as hell. The fact that he tried to talk the TL lynch straight while he was already covering for himself when TL didn't even flip is even scummier. I'm quite convinced on Chesskid, and lets be honest, Zang would just be a lurker lynch.
one would hardly have joy without another's suffering, no?
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:52 am

Post by Uprising »

I really like Exe's play and his overall mentality, including his sig. I feel I could learn from that.

I'm sorry I haven't participated much in the past 24-48 hours... been so sick and had a migraine that felt like someone was extracting my brain..

FTR, Zang may actually be a good lynch for us today. I'll come up with more after my two exams today.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:53 am

Post by Uprising »

Charnel wrote: However, on chesskid. He softclaimed. That means he doesn't have to fullclaim, but gets the benefits. Scummy as hell. The fact that he tried to talk the TL lynch straight while he was already covering for himself when TL didn't even flip is even scummier. I'm quite convinced on Chesskid, and lets be honest, Zang would just be a lurker lynch.
Can't we force him to fullclaim or would that be futile at this point?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Seeing as nobody actually thinks I'm scum _today_ since everyone is waiting for the magic misslynch today to go to lylo tomorrow and make me the misslynch THEN, *shrug*
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Charnel »

Uprising wrote:
Charnel wrote: However, on chesskid. He softclaimed. That means he doesn't have to fullclaim, but gets the benefits. Scummy as hell. The fact that he tried to talk the TL lynch straight while he was already covering for himself when TL didn't even flip is even scummier. I'm quite convinced on Chesskid, and lets be honest, Zang would just be a lurker lynch.
Can't we force him to fullclaim or would that be futile at this point?
It is not the point. It is the fact that he doesn't want to quote his role pm, but does want to get the full benefits of a claim. He doesn't give the information we could use to figure out if he is right. Softclaims are not protown (scum is going to notice, and scum will know that it is true, and will act on that), however from a scum point of view they make sense. You have a smaller risk to get caught in a fakeclaim.

So I don't want him to claim. He already showed he doesn't want to claim, though he does want to be reckognized as a powerrole (so we won't lynch him because of that).

But seriously, why is everybody looking like scum? I could really use a reread, but I'm terribly short on townreads. Only Tasky, Exe and Lrdwhyt are really town to me. Enigma's voting pattern makes no sense as town. Chess lead a stupid lynch and is trying to look town, together with a soft pr claim which he doesn't want to make solid. Uprising is passive, Zang plain lurks. Oh, CooLDoG was likely town too from his early game posts. The only reason we think he might be the SK is his claim.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:29 am

Post by Enigma »

Why does Lrdwhyt get a town read when his voting patterns are the same as mine? Hell he has posted barely anything thus far.
Not to mention your voting pattern isn't the most impressive either.

Kinda seems like a forced read, which only scum would be required to do.

Charnel still sits easily on top of my scum reads.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Charnel »

Enigma wrote:Why does Lrdwhyt get a town read when his voting patterns are the same as mine? Hell he has posted barely anything thus far.
Not to mention your voting pattern isn't the most impressive either.

Kinda seems like a forced read, which only scum would be required to do.

Charnel still sits easily on top of my scum reads.
Lrdwhyt's slot has been played by 3 players with large gaps in between. However, if every player on that slot reads town to me individually, that is quite a strong tell in favor of them.

And I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by my voting pattern. In your case, you have been off any wagon pretty much all game. Can you give me an explanation for that? Were all L-1 wagons on day 1 on town? Was every counterwagon except for Uprising? Or were you holding off because you didn't want to look like you were wagonning?

So please, if you come with such a post, give some evidence please. I have already made an earlier post about your votes and your piont about Lrdwhyt is really baseless.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Enigma »

Don't like being called scum do ya?

Lrdwhyt case.
1. Tell me how you find bv310 town? He has 2 contentless posts. If you are that good, we need to all stop playing mafia because you will always win.
2. Slaxx looks alright, but I still find his rolecop argument against you very strong. Beside that and a few posts on my stupidity with the doc claim, he hasn't said much.
3. Lrdywhyt has exactly the same voting and argument pattern as me (Uprising). So if you view this as town, why the flip on me?

I'm calling that you are scum, in fact I'm pretty sure of it, combined with Moo's play. If every player on that slot reads scum to me individually, that is quite a strong tell in favor of them.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Enigmajust said why me. Also there is no softclaimomg at all in my claim. I claimed doc, only scum who want the role pm to use because they don't like their fakeclaim would want me to claim. Yawn
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Enigma »

That is the worse logic I have ever seen.

You are just making yourself look more stupid, for your sake, stop it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ad him is noted.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Enigma »

It's Ad hom, short for Ad hominem, but sure I'm not disguising it.

But hey the logic in your posts stands to affirm it.
Read and think before you post and stop letting your little deluded notion that I am scum, force everyone to read posts which pains their brain cells.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

AtE is noted.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Tasky »

I see absolutely no reason to delay this lynch any further. Zang is scum. He needs to die. Period.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Exe »

Stop the catfights. It's beginning to get petty and distracting.

@Uprising: Your comment about Charnel not liking being called scummy would be better applied to you. Why the sudden outcry over Charnel reading Lrdwhyt town but you scum?

First of all, your voting patterns are rather different than Lrdwhyt when you take into account the fact that his slot was almost never around, where you were quite active. Thus your first point is off.
Secondly, voting patterns are by far not the only thing that constitutes a read, so your "Why is Lrdwhyt town when he votes like me," makes absolutely no sense. While my read on Lrdwhyt's play is overall neutral, I would say it is definitely different than my read on you, and has a lot to do with factors other than voting.
Third of all, you've just raised huge red flags for jumping on Charnel on the basis of a town read on another player (and a scum read on you). Your posts show a huge concern for the fact that Charnel doesn't find you town, and your attempt to relate yourself to a player he calls town shows your motives.
FoS: Enigma
for that reaction.

So after that little explosion, Enigma has jumped to my acceptable lynches for the day. However, I would still very much prefer to see Zang lynched. Either way, looks like 2 scum caught so let's lynch one of them.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Exe »

EBWOP: The catfights comment was to Chess & Enigma.

Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Tasky »

@CooLDoG. IMO you should kill tonight.
If Zang flips scum, kill Uprising.
Should Zang flip town, kill Charnel.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Uprising »

I think I agree with tasky there.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”