Fringe Mafia (Game Over, role PMs posted)

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Furcolow »

Nocmen wrote:I'm not really sure what to say about Furc's....whining?
Furc, you never replied to my last post:
Nocmen wrote:Furc: Let me get this straight, you vote for HOMJ, go through a trade of posts with him, and unvote him based on meta, correct?
You do realize that your arguments against him are much of the same that he has against you? Your play seems quite similar to his, but you only appear when you're called out it seems. A bit too convenient for my liking.
You say that HOMJ should be our lynch, but as mentioned just above, why not you when you have the same argument, and seem much less cooperative with your answering?
Voting NL being WIFOM is one of the biggest loads of "crap" that I've seen in a while. That is the only main cornerstone difference between your defense over HOMJ's.
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Lord, you really think both fur and I are scum together?
Just because he said you two were scummier than someone else, doesn't mean you two have to be scum together. Way to twist words again.
I unvoted him because I've played with him as scum, and he is not playing like that.
I would rather be mislynched as a townie, than lose him if he is a doctor.
Hence why I'm not voting for him, and not going to.

I said HOMJ should be our lynch to get a reaction out of him. I liked the way he reacted. I took my vote off. I am currently not voting.

I appear here when I have time and remember to play mafia. I have no reservations about posting here more or less than any other thread. I am not scared to post here, or nervous, and I will answer any questions.

I figured a lot of the questions you had asked here were sort of rhetorical and self-explanatory.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Furcolow »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
Nocmen wrote:Furc: Let me get this straight, you vote for HOMJ, go through a trade of posts with him, and unvote him based on meta, correct?
You do realize that your arguments against him are much of the same that he has against you? Your play seems quite similar to his, but you only appear when you're called out it seems. A bit too convenient for my liking.
You say that HOMJ should be our lynch, but as mentioned just above, why not you when you have the same argument, and seem much less cooperative with your answering?
Voting NL being WIFOM is one of the biggest loads of "crap" that I've seen in a while. That is the only main cornerstone difference between your defense over HOMJ's.
And one last bit if fact and I'll let people have time to respond, besides coming after me agressive once i voted him, noc has not made any comments to furc or about his case with the exception of the one I quoted. If 5 people so far think he is scummy, how can mr. Noc who has seemed so credible pushing my lynch, completely ignore the largest wagon of the game?

It almost seems noc doesn't want to be involved with a furc lynch
but doesn't ever speak out for or against it, other than whatever he says in this quoted post.

Quite interesting if you ask me. His attack on me is looking more and more like an omgus attack instead of a town trying to scum hunt attack, but again I am biased so I'm curious what others think.
ok, take this into consideration.

if i am scum, and he is scum, he would pretty much know i was going to be lynched and bus me
if i was scum, and he was town, he wouldn't care to vote me
if i was town, and he was scum, though, he wouldn't want to be associated with a mislynch.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

SV wrote:For my "reasoning" I shall wordlessly point to furc's iso.

That is all.
Do you have a post restriction that prevents you from doing anything helpful at all? Your vote seems more oppurtunistic than anything else.
Major FoS: SV

After Fur I say we go after SV next.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Furcolow wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
And one last bit if fact and I'll let people have time to respond, besides coming after me agressive once i voted him, noc has not made any comments to furc or about his case with the exception of the one I quoted. If 5 people so far think he is scummy, how can mr. Noc who has seemed so credible pushing my lynch, completely ignore the largest wagon of the game?

but doesn't ever speak out for or against it, other than whatever he says in this quoted post.

Quite interesting if you ask me. His attack on me is looking more and more like an omgus attack instead of a town trying to scum hunt attack, but again I am biased so I'm curious what others think.

if i am scum, and he is scum, he would pretty much know i was going to be lynched and bus me
if i was town, and he was scum, though, he wouldn't want to be associated with a mislynch.
Caution below I am typing as if each scenario provided by furc is true

1. Not necessarily, especially if he thought he could convince people to lynch me instead which was working until you just couldn't shut up and convinced town you were the right lynch (if anything if this is true, you have just prevented him from voting you cause now people will wonder if he is bussing)

2. If this was true, he definitly would be keeping his option open and be commenting on both cases, pro-town players I don't think would ignore both wagons, ecpecially the largest one and the one that started first. He has completely avoided any serious discussion of it which looks like distancing.

3. Yes now you got it, if this was true he would not want a mislynch so he would either be trying to defend you or ignoring the wagon all together.

so based on your explanation, technically all 3 still are possible, now I would like nocman to explain his reasoning why he has stayed away from your wagon.
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Town: 0-1
Scum: 1-1
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Doombunny9 wrote:

That is all.
Do you have a post restriction that prevents you from doing anything helpful at all? Your vote seems more oppurtunistic than anything else.

why AFTER a mislynch
why not right now
vote: sv
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Furcolow »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:

Caution below I am typing as if each scenario provided by furc is true

1. Not necessarily, especially if he thought he could convince people to lynch me instead which was working until you just couldn't shut up and convinced town you were the right lynch (if anything if this is true, you have just prevented him from voting you cause now people will wonder if he is bussing)
then that would require me to have not unvoted you. by unvoting you, if i was scum, it would be inane unless you were my partner. we both know this is not the case. if you have partners, i don't know who they are.
also, he's already voting me, so it prevents nothing in the line of that thought. he is not bussing me, because i am not mafia, but if he was bussing me and i was mafia i believe he would continue to do so. i wouldn't blame him. my play has been horrible this game, but it has been horrible as a town slot. sorry, town.

2. If this was true, he definitly would be keeping his option open and be commenting on both cases, pro-town players I don't think would ignore both wagons, ecpecially the largest one and the one that started first. He has completely avoided any serious discussion of it which looks like distancing.
you are assuming everyone is distancing from me.... you are saying lord chronos was distancing from me... who are you going to say is distancing from me next......................... if anyone is, i dont know what they are. that's all i can tell you.

3. Yes now you got it, if this was true he would not want a mislynch so he would either be trying to defend you or ignoring the wagon all together.
well, you at least reply to this correctly. this is likely the case. i am happy with his lynch.

so based on your explanation, technically all 3 still are possible, now I would like nocman to explain his reasoning why he has stayed away from your wagon.
why are you pressuring him to vote me anyways? i have read him as town, but looking at these explanations, it seems logical for him to play the way he has AS SCUM.

I am keeping my vote on Shattered Viewpoint, though, because he hasn't contributed anything.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Furcolow »

my responses above in bold below your scenarios (the bottom 3 bolded segments)
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by PogoStick »

I am not pressuring him to vote you, I am pressuring him to make a comment about the case, even when others read the posts the past few days some people have things to day, he again says nothing. I personally feel that ignoring almost everything you say is not a pro-town mentality.

the only problem is I don't know if it's distancing cause you are scum or cause you are town, but i am 100% sure it is distancing. I am also pretty sure you are not a mislynch.

Also your role claim doesn't make sense, can you maybe explain it better?
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Doombunny9 wrote:

That is all.

You're new here, aren't you?
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Zang »

HOMJ wrote:1. you say NL is not anti-town, tell me how a no lynch can ever benefit from the town when vote analysis is thrown out of the window and it gives mafia a free kill
No lynch is usually used in a MYLO situation, where if the town mislynches and the mafia kill somebody the town would lose. In this situation, if the town doesn't lynch and the mafia kill, the pool for potential scum is less the next day and the town has a better chance at lynching scum. 
2. why are you defending his vote for a NL, whether or not he expected it or not, no lynch suggestion should never be made, it is anti-town. even if it is rvs but it didn't even seem like an rvs vote to me
I'm not defending his no lynch suggestion, my point was that he never made a no lynch suggestion.
3. you also say I was pushing andrew's wagon but I never actually pushed for his wagon, why would you say that? - if you feel doom and TM's votes on hm are weak, why are you not directing your attention to him also instead of just at me?
I dont see how you weren't pushing his wagon since you seriously voted for him. I don't understand your second question.
4. yes he does suggest no lynch when he votes for it and why would you not vote for somebody who suggests something anti-town? you said there is a difference between anti-town and scummy and you are right. Anti-town is not town, scummy is bad but scummy =/= anti-town. If someone sugested something anti-town I definitely would go after them for it. why would you not? and how is not going after somebody suggesting anti-town helping town?
He did not suggest a no lynch because his vote was random. I randomly voted for TM, does that mean I was suggesting his lynch? I wasn't. 

If somebody did something anti town, I would not vote for him. Although both anti town and scummy are bad, there is a significant difference. Anti town is usually a Townie who's play/suggestion is unkowingly detrimental to the town. Scummy is doing things that can be scum motivated in order to help yourself/the rest of the mafia appear more town.  Not going after somebody that suggests something anti town doesn't help the town but neither does going after him.
5. I skipped the part where you asked which games I read, I will have to go back and find those if you really want me to, sorry I didn't do that earlier. Also Iunvoted him because I thought based on his meta he was furc being furc, but the more I re-read and read other games I found that not to be true, the clincher was the claim too early, obscure name, and failure to throw in the role. if you are going to claim you go all or nothing.
It's always important to post the games you read otherwise nobody could prove that your meta is correct.
6. yes I realize I unvoted him when he asked, but he had not done it yet. asking if he can and actually doing it without someone asking him to claim are 2 different things. Claim should be done at L-1 and typically when someone asks for it, now because of the other site I play, if I get to L-1 I will claim without being asked because I have been hammered more times than I can count without given a chance to claim and sadly I have hammered people without allowing them to claim and been town when I did it.
I agree that claiming should be done at L-1. But I still don't see the difference between asking to claim at L-3 and claiming at L-3.
7. how do you seem so sure foilist wasn't serious
For one thing he claimed 3 roles and completely contradictory wincons. He also posted this which implies that he was joking-
Foilist wrote:If I say completely serious will you believe me?

Olivia Dunham is the star of the show. She's an FBI agent and works for fringe division (they deal with paranormal stuff). The way the show works is they get random science majors in college, give them LSD, and write whatever they see into the show. Walternate is the alternate universe version of Walter Bishop who is an insane but brilliant scientist, and the cab driver appeared in one episode in the second season and really isn't very important at all.
HOMJ wrote:8. I thought mod would pick up on my comment and just do it, if I was a mod I would not wait til somebody bolded the request.
That depends on the mod. When I mod, I usually wait until it's bolded.
9. I actually think you are wrong, I think it is more if furc is scum than LC is possibly scum with him.
From the way you wrote it, it seemed like it was the other way.
10 . I never understood why you voted me without a reason, you ask me a bunch of questions but you never actually say ANYTHING about me being scummy and what exactly is scummy about it. also if you ask people questions don't you think they deserve proper time to respond before voting them? is that proper town mentality to ask a bunch of questions and vote them in the same post? if so than this site truely is strange.
I don't specifically state my reasons, they are scattered throughout my post and are usually phrased as questions. My vote shows that I think you're scummy, why would I need to say it? I voted for you because of your previous actions, I already think you're scummy. How you answer the questions will change my vote or make it stronger.
at zang, one more thing. why a FOS at furc and not a vote or at the very least an unvote?
Because I'm voting for you, I think you're scummier and I wanted your response to my post.
furcolow wrote:not like im a doctor or anything
Are you claiming?
HOMJ wrote:Lord, you really think both fur and I are scum together?
I think it's possible. You are both scummy and you could be bussing.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I totally just remembered that Fur failed to answer my questions:

@Fur- You said that you wouldn't vote SV because if it were anyone other than you, you would be. Why?
@Fur pt 2- You called HOMJ A prick when all he did was go after you. Explain.
Fur wrote:why AFTER a mislynch
OK, now its just getting annoying.
SV wrote:You're new here, aren't you?
*Looks at my "Joined:" which just so happens to be right below my avvie* Care to join me?

Now seriously, contribute to the game. You're not doing shit right now. Even the other inactives (Ghost and Sora) who have been gone for god knows how long have contributed more than you.

I don't like having to repeat myself so I'll say it one more time: Cut the shit.

Also, you're not getting anywhere by calling anyone "new" because they FoS you. kthxbai.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Nocmen »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Lord said -If I had the power to lynch HOMJ and Fur

he said AND not OR

meaning if he could we would both be lynched, thsts why I asked if he thinks we both are scum

so now how do you explain your twisting noc?
I'm well aware of what he said. You're saying that wanting to lynch both of you together means that you are both scum. In day one, early one, you target with the lynch the person who you feel is either most scummy, or in case of that not happening because of the lack of information, you lynch someone who you feel has the potential to hurt the town the most. I feel that Furc currently could fit in either of these categories, while you are in the first to me.
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Also noc, how can you really have nothing to say about furc's "whining" as you put it, really? You can't say anything?

opens window, throwing out nocman's credibility
It's one of those things where at first glance, I'm not sure what to say of it. I need to go through and see more of Furc's playstyle to determine if it is anything out of the ordinary with how he's defending himself. I'll try to get to that as soon as I possibly can.
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:

It almost seems noc doesn't want to be involved with a furc lynch but doesn't ever speak out for or against it, other than whatever he says in this quoted post.

You do realize that I was going after Furc as well? I'm trying to figure out how he actually would respond and defend himself to the questions I ask. Usually, if I ask questions, it's their response that will make me decide whether or not I'd vote for them. I felt that the wagon was adequate enough to pressure Furc into replying to the questions. Which he hadn't replyed to when you posted this.

Which takes me to Furc's reply:
Furcolow wrote:
Nocmen wrote:I'm not really sure what to say about Furc's....whining?
Furc, you never replied to my last post:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Lord, you really think both fur and I are scum together?
Just because he said you two were scummier than someone else, doesn't mean you two have to be scum together. Way to twist words again.
I unvoted him because I've played with him as scum, and he is not playing like that.
I would rather be mislynched as a townie, than lose him if he is a doctor.
Hence why I'm not voting for him, and not going to.

I said HOMJ should be our lynch to get a reaction out of him. I liked the way he reacted. I took my vote off. I am currently not voting.

I appear here when I have time and remember to play mafia. I have no reservations about posting here more or less than any other thread. I am not scared to post here, or nervous, and I will answer any questions.

I figured a lot of the questions you had asked here were sort of rhetorical and self-explanatory.
Why would you say such a thing that he should be the lynch when he was already under attack, as well as the fact that as I mentioned, you'd allow yourself to be attacked for the very same reasons that you go after HOMJ, even if it is just a reaction.
I don't see that they were self-explanatory at all, I see them as more proof of your unwillingness to cooperate with the town.

And then we get to more WIFOM:
Furcolow wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:

1 and 3 are WIFOM to me, you can't just assume things like that. As for number 2, the only possible one that can be true, why wouldn't I care to vote you? You've shown an arugment that is based around WIFOM and been not fully cooperative.
Honestly, a lot of it seems as if you're scum and trying to take advantage of the fact I haven't voted you yet to try and take me down with you, when I gave my reasons above, is that I was waiting to see your reply above to determine my course of action.

Unvote, Vote: Furcolow
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by PogoStick »

trust me I am glad you are voting for furc but earlier in the post you said you were going to go look and see if this is how he typically defends himself but yet you vote him putting him at L-1

if you were going to go do research on someone wouldn't you hold off voting for them until you did the research you said you were going to do?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

It's L-1! Full claim time! (Furc, that means you, not just saying that you're town. I also want to hear answers to my questions).
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Nocmen »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:trust me I am glad you are voting for furc but earlier in the post you said you were going to go look and see if this is how he typically defends himself but yet you vote him putting him at L-1

if you were going to go do research on someone wouldn't you hold off voting for them until you did the research you said you were going to do?
I could, but he reached a point where he talked himself into his own grave enough during the reply to my questions.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

SV claimed to have a post restriction. Just pointing it out.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Where did he do that?
I'm a talking computer.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:For my "reasoning" I shall wordlessly point to furc's iso.

That is all.
I shall wordlessly = cannot be interpreted as anything but a not-so-subtle implication of having restriction.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Doombunny9 wrote:
SV wrote:You're new here, aren't you?
*Looks at my "Joined:" which just so happens to be right below my avvie* Care to join me?

Now seriously, contribute to the game. You're not doing shit right now. Even the other inactives (Ghost and Sora) who have been gone for god knows how long have contributed more than you.

I don't like having to repeat myself so I'll say it one more time: Cut the shit.

Also, you're not getting anywhere by calling anyone "new" because they FoS you. kthxbai.
You don't get to dictate these things, you know.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:38 am

Post by PogoStick »

didn't you know, Doom thinks he is running shit. :roll:
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:39 am

Post by PogoStick »

dang furc, where do you live that you wake up and it is night time where I am at :)
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Tony wrote:I shall wordlessly = cannot be interpreted as anything but a not-so-subtle implication of having restriction.
A post restriction that prevents you from doing anything useful... That's something I've never seen before XD

Hell, despite the fact that its probably not true, every time SV posts it makes me feel more and more like that's the case. SV Quick, One "Ding!" if Tonys right, two "Ding!"s for no XD

In all seriousness, SV really needs to get his act together whether I can dictate it or not.
HOMJ wrote:didn't you know, Doom thinks he is running shit.
Nope, I'm just annoyed that SV doesn't seem to even really care enough about the game to make even one decent post.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Nocmen »

Doombunny9 wrote:
Tony wrote:I shall wordlessly = cannot be interpreted as anything but a not-so-subtle implication of having restriction.
A post restriction that prevents you from doing anything useful... That's something I've never seen before XD

Hell, despite the fact that its probably not true, every time SV posts it makes me feel more and more like that's the case. SV Quick, One "Ding!" if Tonys right, two "Ding!"s for no XD

In all seriousness, SV really needs to get his act together whether I can dictate it or not.
HOMJ wrote:didn't you know, Doom thinks he is running shit.
Nope, I'm just annoyed that SV doesn't seem to even really care enough about the game to make even one decent post.
Maybe you haven't, but I have:
esuriospiritus wrote:[
ULTRA-IMPORTANT GAME-SPECIFIC SHIT
]

1.)
Bastardmodgamelol.

2.)
Any roles with the ability to communicate privately with another player are able to do so at any time, day or night.
3.)
All anti-town roles have been equipped with safeclaims.
4.)
There are two things that may result in a person being no longer able to post in the thread (or via private communication channels): a person may be Missing, or they may be Dead. While Missing people may be able to return to the game, Dead people are dead forever.
5.)
Missing players will not have their alignment and role revealed, unless they become Dead.
6.)
There is a possibility, however minute, that I am lying or omitting information about any or all of these things. See #1.
Anything is possible.
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:57 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

Foilist13 has received a second prod.
sorasgoof has not picked up his prod yet.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by PogoStick »

yeah I believe SV has implied he is restricted from talking or something.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”