ATHF Mafia OVER(roles and whatnot revealed)

podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Also seacore, i would like you to comment on my GW and MOI cases.

Votecount (as of this post):
implosion: 3 (Fate, Nacho, VasudeVa) L-4
GhostWriter: 1 (podium) L-6
podium: 3 (GhostWriter, implosion, Seacore) L-4
VibeBox: 2 (Magna, Zinive) L-5

Haven't found a replacement for Zinive yet >_<

@Fate. As of tomorrow, votecounts will be done in the order that the votes happened.
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Coasting is cruise control for greatness.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by podium123456 »

@ Fate - Why did you remove your vote from seacore so quickly after you made it? He seemed to be near the top of your recent scummy list, and you said you used some of my reasons as well as your own stated reasons PLUS some more that were 'secret' as a reason that you voted him at that time. i have since expanded the case on seacore a little more thoroughly (in 337)... what are your thoughts on what i added to his case, and why is implosion scummier than him?

I would also like you to comment on my MOI and GW cases. do you feel the points i made are valid?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Seacore »

Podium, your inconsistencies were the ones that Fate repeatedly quoted. I don't see what was unclear about that. Do I have to quote them too to be able to refer to them?

At the time I voted for you, I was getting the vibe from you, and I think my quotes do highlight that, that you were annoyed at what was being used as the reasons for calling you scum, rather than being called scum. Since then, your general flailing and poor scum hunting has further confirmed you as scum to me.

As for the second half of your vibebox comment. Even with Vibe's other posts, he still read to me with an attitude of "I'll tell you what I want to tell you, when I want to tell you it" and that annoys me.

We still don't have Butterfly posting at all, do we?
I sent him a second prod telling him that either he starts posting pronto or I replace him. We'll see what happens...
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Seacore wrote:Podium, your inconsistencies were the ones that Fate repeatedly quoted. I don't see what was unclear about that. Do I have to quote them too to be able to refer to them?
... this is the whole point. there WERE no inconsistencies/contradiction... fate was using those terms to describe a different type of problem as i explained to him. i reiterated this, when i previously asked you to show me what you were talking about. that proves to me that you aren't actually reading/thinking about the content in the thread... even though you were more than eager to use it against me. very scummy.

Seacore wrote: At the time I voted for you, I was getting the vibe from you, and I think my quotes do highlight that, that you were annoyed at what was being used as the reasons for calling you scum, rather than being called scum.
Asking someone to clarify their case on me does not in any way shape or form equate to me criticizing the reason behind the question. You are trying to construct an attitude of mine that the evidence doesn't support. Did i criticize a scumtell once or twice? Yes. Does that mean that my 'whole attitude' was primarily to discredit the validity of a scumtell? Not even close.

Again... what is scummy about criticizing the validity of a scumtell?

Seacore wrote: Since then, your general flailing and poor scum hunting has further confirmed you as scum to me.
Wow. If you are town, then i had you pegged as a
totally
different level of mafia player. I can't see how anyone can look at the cases i have made on GW, MOI, and even YOU and describe them as 'poor'. Even if you disregard what i consider pretty substantive observations, I
literally
caught GW lying (or misrepresenting if you want to be really nice).

Sounds more to me like you are just repeating a buzz word that you saw someone else throw at me... again.
Seacore wrote: As for the second half of your vibebox comment. Even with Vibe's other posts, he still read to me with an attitude of "I'll tell you what I want to tell you, when I want to tell you it" and that annoys me.
Okay, then we disagree. Because i dont understand how that if a guy ends up dropping that routine, and thoroughly addresses and explains each point, why he is still considered anti-town. And especially when one of his loudest detractors backed down from the same initial opinion.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll assume that you have no comment on the cases i have asked you to comment on. That fact will be more relevant after we see flips.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by podium123456 »

i think you guys are going after low hanging fruit with implosion. a brief analysis of his play will turn up a good bit of bad logic/play... but it's
so
easy to spot that i feel like it's possible that he is just a bad townie right now.

i think the cases ive made against GW and seacore (and even MOI a little) show a deeper level of deception/scumminess going on. other people have criticized them as well, with the same type of deeper level stuff... yet the momentum switched to implosion all of a sudden.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:@ Fate - Why did you remove your vote from seacore so quickly after you made it? He seemed to be near the top of your recent scummy list, and you said you used some of my reasons as well as your own stated reasons PLUS some more that were 'secret' as a reason that you voted him at that time. i have since expanded the case on seacore a little more thoroughly (in 337)... what are your thoughts on what i added to his case, and why is implosion scummier than him?

I would also like you to comment on my MOI and GW cases. do you feel the points i made are valid?
I am competent enough to see the pro-town benefit that would arise from me answering your questions about my play and other players, but I refuse to answer them.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by podium123456 »

sigh... some people.

ok i guess you're going to be like that. whatever. i thought we could both move on and discuss the rest of the game normally. guess not.

just remember that YOU are the person that pissed on everything i said, tried to shout me out of the game, and used dirty tricks this entire game. it's not really the same thing for you to refuse to answer my questions because i finally had enough of your crap.

i had a reason to stop answering you... you're just doing it out of spite.

(and dont start with the 'but im being nice now' bit. other people asked you to cool it with the nutso style before i got fed up with it.)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by Fate »

Spite sounds like a reason to me.

There are probably more reasons though if you would think about it.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Fate »

Also unless you have a really good reason for me to be scum there's no need to ask me questions. Not until LyLo if I'm still alive by then (Hint: I won't be). That's just standard Fate-play.

Take notes from nacho, he's doing it right.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

why stretch ya neck when there's low fruit to munch on?
still fruit, ain't it?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Fate wrote:Spite sounds like a reason to me.
:mrgreen:
Fate wrote:Also unless you have a really good reason for me to be scum there's no need to ask me questions. Not until LyLo if I'm still alive by then (Hint: I won't be). That's just standard Fate-play.
that's true... im not so much worried about if you are scum... i mainly asked you that to try and shift the discussion, and some of your focus, back to seacore or GW... in hopes it might bust up this implosion train.
Fate wrote: Take notes from nacho, he's doing it right.
let's not be silly...
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

YOU ARE DISCUSSION SHIFTER AND ADMITTING IT.

Bad, bad discussion shifter.
Shifting discussions.
And trying to bust up wagons.
LOOKS LIKE YOUR HATCHET IS A LITTLE BIT BLUNT, MATE.

podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by podium123456 »

nacho stfu
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

:(

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Vote: Seacore

Seacore is continuing to use arguments against Podium that have been dealt with already and is spaghetti flinging when he uses comments like "general flailing." See Podium's 354.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

^weak

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Nachomamma8 wrote:^weak
I've seen scum caught for those things before. Additionally, Seacore's earlier attitude towards Podium could be seen as buddying followed by forced hesitation to vote for him, and then the vote.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:23 am

Post by GhostWriter »

If that were the case, he'd have changed wagons by now. That case doesn't work. I've seen it before, and Sea doesn't seem like the type to continue bussing. I can't see them as scum buddies.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:13 am

Post by Zdenek »

I am not necessarily accusing him of bussing. He could have just as well been buddying a townie and when he decided that instead of buddying him, he was going to vote for him, he backtracked carefully.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:31 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vibebox wrote:Wow. That's a metric fuckton of posts to catch up on. @_@
Prod-avoiding active-lurking non-content Post Go!!!!

How does anyone have a Town read on Vibe again?

I’ll do a detailed ISO case on Vibebox soon since everyone seems inclinded to let him slide.
Nacho wrote:Last game we played together was Perpetual MyLo (I think), where I'm almost positive you weren't the one who caught me. So, you don't know my scum meta as well as you think you do, and should watch out from clearing people with weak reasoning.
No, the last game we played together was Disgaea 2 Mafia, where I nailed you Day 2 and although I couldn’t convince the remaining Town players (UK was horribly anti-town that game) I did make it clear enough that Kise Vengekilled your scummy butt.

But this brings up something that disturbs me greatly.

YOU DIDN’T PLAY PERPETUAL MYLO MAFIA.

Nacho you didn’t ever post at under this account that game. The one person who did play in that game that I know is an Alt is Rena.

Who is supposed to be Haylen’s moderating alt.

What disturbs me about that is the recently ended Earth’s Struggle Large Game. In that game Rena was a player in Haylen’s game. When challenged by ZachRulez about this obvious conflict of interest Haylen explained that someone else (Nacho) was using the Rena account.

So is Rena a shared Alt of both of you?
Nacho wrote:WHO IS ONLINE