DEFCON Mafia 2.0 - Over, American Victory!

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:51 am

Post by danakillsu »

Are you guys serious? Look at what just happened! We put some pressure on Fate for his ridiculous "scumhunting" and what does he do? HE SWITCHES HIS VOTE! And people follow him again for some reason. This is exactly what a pressure wagon hopes to accomplish, and most of you are missing it. Fate is confirmed scum in my book.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Bunny 803 wrote:I placed a vote on Faraday since I thought he voted for Jed then went to Dana for no reason. This to me was bandwagoning. In fact, Faraday didn't vote Jed but voted Kitsuki (or w/e sorry im impatience right not) then Dana. That isn't as bad as what I thought previously, although a little suspicious.
This sounds fakish. I don't blame you for not wanting to comb over all the details in my posts, but you could've put more substance into this, the only question I asked of you. Fine, so you misread Faraday. What about other players?

---
chess 806 wrote:if I missed antyhig adressed at me lemme know
No, that's fine. I still don't really get your percentage thing, but I'll accept it because it's better than nothing.

---
Spyrex 815 wrote:If I have to go through and do a post-by-post on those posts I will. But, I really shouldn't. Because, just go ahead and scan that ISO and get back to me with this after really looking.

Because cut out the white noise and ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE NUKES and you'll have (and this is a guess) less posts than IS.
I think this argument is too miniscule to really push on, but let me just say that while I think both of them clearly have a lot of rehashing, JC has more helpful (helpful in the sense of being able to get a clear read of his player slot) posts than IS does.

---
Vas 818 wrote:For now,
vote: Bunnylover

I think I like this vote, but I don't like that you didn't expand on it. If you are starting a new wagon, you should be ready to sell it. We've already got three big vote getters, we don't need a random vote tacked on somewhere else unless it's fought for.

---
bobsnox 833 wrote:So I'm scummy for calling IS out for an OMGUS FoS? Interesting...

[...]

I'm voting for IS - a dude you think is scummy. Keep that in mind.
What the hell does this have to do with anything? Are you threatening Fate not to vote you? I do not like this post at all, and I'm glad gandalf and AV agree with me.

---
Kit 836 wrote:This is a good place to park my vote:
Why park your vote? Why not explain it and sell the wagon? Eh, I don't really like this post either.

---
SP 837 wrote:RC loves giving massive chunks of words as scum.
That is all I'll say on that for now.
I do it on both sides.

---
chess 840 wrote:Also the if I missed something let me know was because RCs wall was organized like shit, and I skimmed it for what was adressed at me.
Nice try
Just as a sidenote, this is unrelated to the game itself, but why do you think that? I put the post numbers, I listed the posts chronologically, and I separated between addressing different players. How could I have organized it better? And what does "Nice try" mean?

---
Toogeloo 849 wrote:According to Fate, we have 8 Scum in this game:

dana
Toog
IS
Jed
bunny
bob
av
Kat

That's almost half the game... Even if 7 of the 8 flip town, if that 8th flips scum, I guarantee Fate will be like, "I told you so, my reads are awesome!"
Well, I don't really get the point of this post. Why are you slighting Fate for things he hasn't done yet? It seems like every post I've been reading is getting me angry. This isn't scumhunting.

---
Faraday 859 wrote:vote for jed is scummy enough by itself, really.
Come off it. I don't see you rushing to his defense. Why don't you actually stick your neck out for once instead of relying on your quirky comments and lame, predictable votes?

---
Percy 866 wrote:Again I agree with not-SpyreX. I'm crediting his latter argument to frustration than his former argument to disingenuous scumlogic.
Maybe. The fact of the matter is, he had a clear, valid position, and he let a vocal minority talk him out of it. We all agree on this. If I can't sell you on the idea that he changed his mind out of convenience, can I at least get you on board with abstract that it was easier for him to backpedal and try to appease his attackers than to stand up to their onslaught and continue to fight for what he thought was the better strategy?
Percy 866 wrote:And RedCoyote said he liked this post! Why?!
It looks as though we have a serious difference in regards to how we're reading JC's motiviations. I do not see his over-the-top posting as an innocent, non-issue. I do not think controlling the nukes has much bearing on the alignment (perhaps it does, but I'm not going to pretend like I could try and sift through the WIFOM inherent in the issue). I do think, however, that taking one radical positon and then gradually sliding to the other side of the scale in the way JC did is peculiar. Peculiar enough to justify a vote? Most definitely.

We agree on the dana thing though. I was more focused on the fact that AV and I see JC in similar ways.
Percy 866 wrote:This is not only not true, but you're making it sound like you should get town points for nuking carelessly.
You're reading too much into this, but, more than that, it's really taken out of context. This comment had to do with the Fail Safe power and why it would be more likely to hit town. I didn't mean for it to be read as though town players would be more careless about nuking. It was purely a statistical argument.

---
Toogeloo 916 wrote:Probably not since you seem to want to fault me for wanting prods and people to provide content. You seem to love to lurk, so I guess I could just assume you defend that playstyle in others since it would be hypocritical of you to claim otherwise.
What happened to you? Why are you taking up these dead end, crappy arguments? I mean, honestly, do you stand by this post?

---
Bunny 918 wrote:I am here.
I have nothing of value to give as of this moment.
Useless.

---
Fate 927 wrote:You started out with a herpaderpa BabySPice vote, who is still MIA, a tentative agreement with the Jed wagon who "apparently" didn't need any more votes, and then divulged into FateFateFateFateFate-> Which I would call TUNNELING,
This is a valid point. This was something that really struck me about Toogeloo, so, if I was to vote him, this would be the reason, above all else (including the last two pages).

I'm not going to vote him just yet though, because I can think of at least four people I'd rather see bite the bullet. Additionally, I'd really, really like to have JC make another post (and, if possible, Baby as well).
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Kitoari »

danakillsu wrote:Are you guys serious? Look at what just happened! We put some pressure on Fate for his ridiculous "scumhunting" and what does he do? HE SWITCHES HIS VOTE! And people follow him again for some reason. This is exactly what a pressure wagon hopes to accomplish, and most of you are missing it. Fate is confirmed scum in my book.
PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has been aggravating Fate since Defcon 5, and I think he was trying to engineer that on purpose. Personally I think Fate just snapped and PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA is gonna try to make himself look like "oh poor me I call out fate and he tunnels me. i are sad panda" even though that's at the best a half-truth.
Katsuki wrote:
Kitoari wrote:
Jack wrote:That's nice, I fos you and you turn around and cast suspicion on me for it in response.
bob: FOS Jack
Jack: FOS bob because he fos'd me
bob: that's kinda OMGUS you know
jack: OMG BOB IS OMGUSING ME

And what does this say about Jack?
He is either stupidscum or stupidtown. I'm trying to decide which.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by SocioPath »

RedCoyote wrote:
SP 837 wrote:RC loves giving massive chunks of words as scum.
That is all I'll say on that for now.
I do it on both sides.
You saying that means that you obviously haven't been paying attention.

The point wasn't that you don't do it as town.

The point was 'OMG RC EFFORTS TOO MUCH TO BE SCUM', when I know that you effort a crap ton while as scum.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

SocioPath wrote:Yep, Toog is scum.
This latest tirade is laughably bad.

He isn't even attacking people he thinks to be scum.
Unvote
Vote: Toog
I'm butting heads with Fate since he was my scumspect.
Baby Spice isn't posting, but I also think he's scum.

Who gets us more information as a whole for me to attack?*
gandalf5166 wrote:
unvote
VOTE: Toog
baaaaaa....
SpyreX wrote:God damnit.

I want Toog dead. I didn't want him dead today.
I'm not dying today, not unless everyone collectively stops using their heads.
Fate wrote:SpyreX what the fuck are you doing.
What the fuck are you doing? Where's this WALL!!! of a case against me? You aren't some pariah for town, and if your case against me is that your meta doesn't stack up, then lol@you.
RedCoyote wrote:
Toogeloo 849 wrote:According to Fate, we have 8 Scum in this game:

dana
Toog
IS
Jed
bunny
bob
av
Kat

That's almost half the game... Even if 7 of the 8 flip town, if that 8th flips scum, I guarantee Fate will be like, "I told you so, my reads are awesome!"
Well, I don't really get the point of this post. Why are you slighting Fate for things he hasn't done yet? It seems like every post I've been reading is getting me angry. This isn't scumhunting.
I can only say the same thing about Fate over and over before it starts to wear. We are two bulls butting heads in the midst of a sleepy town. It's a jab at him in a snarky way, and not intended to be true scum hunting. I even mentioned that I hated the shotgun approach because if there was any scum on that list, they would hardly be quaking in their boots.
RedCoyote wrote:
Toogeloo 916 wrote:Probably not since you seem to want to fault me for wanting prods and people to provide content. You seem to love to lurk, so I guess I could just assume you defend that playstyle in others since it would be hypocritical of you to claim otherwise.
What happened to you? Why are you taking up these dead end, crappy arguments? I mean, honestly, do you stand by this post?
More snarky behavior from me, since Socio felt the need to ask. Is snarkiness not allowed? Fate refuses to accept that I am allowed to do it.

Look at how the day has gone since DEFCON 3 started. It's hardly active at all. Fate and I are probably the most entertaining thing going on right now, and the longer it goes on the more I detest a lot of the people in the game for standing by and chip shotting on the sidelines. Everyone else is just tossing FoS's here and there, bouncing votes around with little care, or just waiting to go back to sleep. To be honest, it's actually making me desire to leave Fate alive since it's becoming plausible that the two most vocal personalities in the game are both town, despite what my initial gut wants me to think.

*I slept on it, and I am going to get off Fate. I told you I was feeling suicidal. The rock and hard place I am in is obvious that I can sit here and continue butting heads with a player that most the player base knows better than me, but the longer I do so, the more it becomes obvious that people are just observing us solely. The possibility remains that we are both idiots, or maybe he is scum and just I am the idiot for backing down, but I do know that I am feeling as if something is wrong with the scenario in general. I can sit here and poke at his buttons more, see if I can get him to rageslip, or I can just leave it for later. I think I choose the latter...

Unvote

Baby Spice wrote:Back and with 20 pages to read :)
Die...
Vote: Baby Spice

Ex-hypnotist players... tell me that Baby Spice doesn't remind you of Elli.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Day 1, DEFCON 3 - Vote Count III - Eclectic]

"A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war." --Herbert V. Prochnow

[Votes]

AurorusVox
(1) - Percy
Baby Spice
(1) - Toogeloo
bobsnox
(2) - Internet Stranger, Katuski
bunnylover
(1) - VasudeVa
chesskid3
(0)
danakillsu
(3) - Faraday, SpyreX, Kitoari
Faraday
(0)
Fate
(2) - bunnylover, danakillsu
gandalf5166
(1) - chesskid3
Internet Stranger
(1) - bobsnox
Jack
(1) - AurorusVox
Jed Cooper
(1) - RedCoyote
Katsuki
(1) - Faraday
Kitoari
(0)
Percy
(0)
RedCoyote
(0)
SocioPath
(0)
SpyreX
(0)
Toogeloo
(4) - Fate, Jack, SocioPath, gandalf5166
VasudeVa
(0)

Not voting
(2) - Baby Spice, Jed Cooper

[Activity]

The deadline is Wednesday, 29 December at 11:59pm EST. Eleven votes are required to lynch.

Jed Cooper
is being replaced.
No other prods are currently needed.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote Toog

You really do suck.

I don't think I've posted while I was off sick, except to say I was off sick, and you call that scummy? You sound more like someone trying to distract away from the votes that are being placed on you, and that is stupidly scummy.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Fate »

heheheaHHAHAHGAHAHHAHA

"I was feeling suicidal, and now I want to live. /lurker vote"

HEHEHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Oh wait, Im an ex-hypnotist player.

Ellie didn't produce content for 5 FUCKING IN GAME DAYS. MONTHS OF REAL LIFE TIME.

This is D1 and been going on for how long? Voting a V/LA slot is as anti-town as it gets.

I don't like that Jed replaced out without saying goodbye to his friends/
Mod was Jed force replaced?

(He has not picked up his prod, so yes, he is being force-replaced. --AGM)
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Fate wrote:heheheaHHAHAHGAHAHHAHA

Actually it's quite the opposite. I know it's even more suicidal to move off of you, but I did it regardless.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Still waiting for that case on me btw. Prove to me that you are a real scum hunter Fate.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Internet Stranger wrote:Im still guessing that toog is the furry one from the secret message too. Is this going to be like the Dana wagon again though?
Im leaving my vote on Bobsnox for now, he hasnt contributed anything except worthless attempts to sully my good American name and pride with communist remarks.
lollll You are scum.
Katsuki wrote:And what does this say about Jack?
dude u scum? How do you ask that obviously rhetorical question and then vote me? It says Jack is scum or playing poorly. Or trolling.
Katsuki wrote:
bobsnox wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Lets put it in a clearer way. Do you believe IS is scum due to the American pride that boils in his blood?
I think it's fake. Your question is strange - are we to assume it's genuine?
So essentially you have no reason for voting IS aside from his post style.

Unvote, Vote: Bob
duuuuude since when is play style not a valid reason? Why are you supposing his play style is genuine? Scum defending scum? I've seen this exact line of reasoning very recently... from scum.

I think his play style is a farce - I think he's bluffing. Of course I'm voting for him for that reason. On top of that, all he can offer back is an OMGUS. (Which Jack apparently applauds :roll: )
Katsuki wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:Katsuki; you think Bob came off worse than Jack in that little exchange?
That alone is not enough for me to say Jack is scum.

Bob keeps semi-side stepping my question.
@AurorusVox - exactly...

@Katsuki - Your question is dumb, QED.

Scumlist
:
IS
Katsuki
Jack

I was leaning toward Jed being scum, but I'll have to see what his replacement does. My clearest suspects are listed above.[/contribution]
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Fate »

Toogeloo wrote:
Fate wrote:heheheaHHAHAHGAHAHHAHA

Actually it's quite the opposite. I know it's even more suicidal to move off of you, but I did it regardless.
Actually it isn't. You can no longer further your BS case on me, and you're hoping that you can get a counter-wagon going on someone else.

I ALREADY SAID ITS YOUR OR ME AND IF IM YOUR HERPA DERPA SCUM READ THEN LETS SEE IT.

I don't fuckin like repeating myself but I SAID the case on you isn't a wall o' case type thing, its fucking DEFCON DAY ONE. I have no flips yet, no wagon analysis, no role reveals, NADA.

You continue asking for one as if, "let's see what sort of case you can come up with so I can refute it POINT BY POINTZ" to try and defend yourself that way.
How about, idk, you BE TOWN AS TOWN DOES in order to get suspicion off you?

Town mindset: "Well the case on me is BS/nonexistant, but w/e... *SCUMHUNTZ*"

Scum mindset: "Where's this case on me? Let me see. Oh look at that vote on me, SHEEP! People are lurking while me and Fate yell!"

DIE DIE
DIE.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Fate »

Scumlist:
IS
Katsuki
Jack
Oh hi you damn simpleton, how about having scum reads that DONT have to deal with some Bermuda Triangle Defense theory regarding Jack's random play (which is town) and people defending against a perceived ad hom attack
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Fate wrote:
Scumlist:
IS
Katsuki
Jack
Oh hi you damn simpleton, how about having scum reads that DONT have to deal with some Bermuda Triangle Defense theory regarding Jack's random play (which is town) and people defending against a perceived ad hom attack
ok so Jack is bad town? is that his meta?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Fate wrote:Case on you? I could go through your ISO and make a fucking wall
Then what happened to this? My challenge to you...

anywho...

if you want it me versus you, then everyone must participate.

I will accept no other lynch other than yours or mine.

Unvote
Vote: Fate

Anyone not of Fate or me change your votes now please.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Fate »

DAMN STRAIGHT ITS ON.

I ALREADY SAID ITW AS ON LAST NIGHT THEN I WAKE UP THIS MORNING TO SEE YOU GO "nah I dont want a fight to the death. Can we kill babies now?"

AND I SAID "NUH UH. FIGHT ME LIKE A FUCKING MAN 1V1"

AND YOU SAID "oh shit I guess I got to. 1v1 it is!!"
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Fate: I really dislike this crap. From what I can tell, your reason for voting Toogeloo is because he is not acting like his meta town. Would scum not make sure to reciprocate their town play so everyone believes they are town? From what point does Toogeloo scum have to act as he has in Day 1? Does Toogeloo scum meta compare to his play this day?
@RedCoyoto: Right now I am hating Gandalf and Chesskid. How many wagons, vote switches, or useless (more on Gandalf then Chesskid on this point) post have they made during this day? Gandalf been on Jed, Dana, and Toog wagons without a word of reason why. Chesskid has been on at least Fate and Toog wagon, probably Jed too not too sure about that.

Part of me wants this Toog v.s. Fate debate to be over with, both shut the hell up, and actually try to find real scum. The two most vocal people are at each other throat. Fate attacks Toog for having his vote on him, they fight, Toog switches his vote which to me is what Fate wanted, then Fate attacks him for switching to his next scum target. To me is all completely idiotness.
To be honest, I only see this situation from both of them.
They are both Town.
They are both Scum on the same team.
This whole ordeal just seems to me set-up, which is why I am considering them both scum on the same team. Whoever gets lynch, the other one scores huge town credit (like they don't already have enough just from past experiences) and probably wouldn't be attacked till they make a slip or someone investigates them and finds them guilty and what not.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by Fate »

Ah this duel is successful already.

Bunnylover is scum as well.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Fate, our evil plan is working.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Fate »

:twisted: once we NK Bunny NO ONE ALIVE WILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

bobsnox wrote:
Scumlist
:
IS
Katsuki
Jack
Rule of three?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Bad vote is bad.
Unvote, Vote: Toog
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

@bunny: We have three scum. I've switched my vote between them because I don't give half a shit which one gets lynched first.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

D: No one alive would notice the difference if I died :(.
@Gandalf: I think its two scum team the town are facing.
@Fate: Am I scum because I dare to think the impossible is possible and voice it out? I mean what is so strange about two same alignment scum players auguring with each other? Logically they would want to distance themselves from each other. I think you two have done the most distancing from each other.

;D Im the common enemy that has brought two of the vocal forces together. Do I get a cookie as a prize for this ;D?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by Jack »

We need to have lynched toog already, and then we can lynch AV.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”